PDA

View Full Version : Teddy's residence(Always Open)

Barnabas
October 15th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Teddy moved through his two-leg garden with a flicker of his ears as he moved along. The tom was always wary of how many cats came by, but never how many who talked to him. Teddy flickered his tail, wondering if anyone would ever come by. He wasn't very much expecting it, but whatever he does probably won't kill him. Teddy jumped on top of the fence, peering over the other side at the rest of the two-leg place. "I wonder what it's like to be a wild cat? Is it a better life than this? Would it be worth it? Teddy asked himself. He shook the thought away, not wanting to get too much into it.

Barnabas
October 15th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Bump

Barnabas
October 16th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Bump

PeaFlower
October 16th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Hazel was wandering around the two-legs place, daydreaming, jumping on fences here and there, sneaking into other kittypets' gardens to greet them, or try some of the food their two-legs would give them, only to boast about her own two-legs if she judged the food to be inferior.
Today, the young she-cat had strayed away farther from her home than usual. If you asked her, she'd say she was just feeling up for an adventure, but the truth is her two-legs had come back home with a little one not long ago, and her once comfortable life had lost some of its appeal, and she couldn't stand spending one more disturbed nap in her own garden.
Trotting along the edge of the fences of some gardens she had never visited yet, she came to a stop as she heard a sound and saw a tom sitting on one of the fences, looking off in the distance, somewhat longingly, before he shook his head.
The tom's strange behavior had her interest piqued, though she debated wether or not talking to him would be a waste of her time.
She shrugged after coming to the conclusion that she had nothing better to do, and slowly approached the fence the tom was positioned on, and greeted him with a hearty "Hi there !"

(I wont be able to reply in nearly 24 hours, but I leave it here anyways ^^"(here's her bio : https://charahub.com/character/1173206/Hazel ) )

Barnabas
October 21st, 2017, 06:16 PM
Hazel was wandering around the two-legs place, daydreaming, jumping on fences here and there, sneaking into other kittypets' gardens to greet them, or try some of the food their two-legs would give them, only to boast about her own two-legs if she judged the food to be inferior.
Today, the young she-cat had strayed away farther from her home than usual. If you asked her, she'd say she was just feeling up for an adventure, but the truth is her two-legs had come back home with a little one not long ago, and her once comfortable life had lost some of its appeal, and she couldn't stand spending one more disturbed nap in her own garden.
Trotting along the edge of the fences of some gardens she had never visited yet, she came to a stop as she heard a sound and saw a tom sitting on one of the fences, looking off in the distance, somewhat longingly, before he shook his head.
The tom's strange behavior had her interest piqued, though she debated wether or not talking to him would be a waste of her time.
She shrugged after coming to the conclusion that she had nothing better to do, and slowly approached the fence the tom was positioned on, and greeted him with a hearty "Hi there !"

(I wont be able to reply in nearly 24 hours, but I leave it here anyways ^^"(here's her bio : https://charahub.com/character/1173206/Hazel ) )

Teddy looked over as the cat jumped into his garden. His fur began to stick up a bit. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" asked the Tom, making his fur lie flat. Teddy was just a bit surprised at the cat. Nobody ever got into his yard. Nobody ever tried and now she was her saying hello to him. "You surprised me. Sorry if I frightened you," meowed Teddy "I'm Teddy by the way." I really didn't expect another cat to come in my yard and greet me so kindly. Well I have always been jumpy for some reason. Maybe my traits. Yeah that's it.

PeaFlower
October 22nd, 2017, 12:18 PM
Teddy looked over as the cat jumped into his garden. His fur began to stick up a bit. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" asked the Tom, making his fur lie flat. Teddy was just a bit surprised at the cat. Nobody ever got into his yard. Nobody ever tried and now she was her saying hello to him. "You surprised me. Sorry if I frightened you," meowed Teddy "I'm Teddy by the way." I really didn't expect another cat to come in my yard and greet me so kindly. Well I have always been jumpy for some reason. Maybe my traits. Yeah that's it.

At first, the young she-cat took a step-back when the tom saw her, his fur sticking up in a somewhat intimidating manner.
But after a moment Hazel collected herself and chuckled at the other cat's reaction. She wouldn't ever get tired of sneaking up on strangers. They always reacted differently. It was priceless.
She let him apologize, shaking her head a bit. “No problem, I'm the one who should be sorry. Plus, you offered me quite the show !” She repressed another chuckle. “I'm Hazel, I like sneaking up on others and go wherever I please. I live a good bunch of gardens away from here, by the way.” She pointed to a seemingly random direction with her tail. “So, how's life around these parts ? You seem like you haven't seen a cat in a while, if ever, so I get there's not many felines around here ? Or are you just one big lonely tom ?” She asked, a bit teasingly.

Barnabas
October 22nd, 2017, 04:30 PM
At first, the young she-cat took a step-back when the tom saw her, his fur sticking up in a somewhat intimidating manner.
But after a moment Hazel collected herself and chuckled at the other cat's reaction. She wouldn't ever get tired of sneaking up on strangers. They always reacted differently. It was priceless.
She let him apologize, shaking her head a bit. “No problem, I'm the one who should be sorry. Plus, you offered me quite the show !” She repressed another chuckle. “I'm Hazel, I like sneaking up on others and go wherever I please. I live a good bunch of gardens away from here, by the way.” She pointed to a seemingly random direction with her tail. “So, how's life around these parts ? You seem like you haven't seen a cat in a while, if ever, so I get there's not many felines around here ? Or are you just one big lonely tom ?” She asked, a bit teasingly.

Teddy let out a small chuckle as she did. "No I Don't ever get visitors, but the only cat I really know around here is my owners new kitten. That little annoying kid is too much for me to handle. I Don't think I can stay here for very long. He gets all the attention and I Don't even get a hello or a pat on the head. So I'm guessing you get all different kinds of cats." replied Teddy. The kittypet Tom looked at her See if what she would think of him leaving his home.

Liekki
October 22nd, 2017, 04:38 PM
Teddy let out a small chuckle as she did. "No I Don't ever get visitors, but the only cat I really know around here is my owners new kitten. That little annoying kid is too much for me to handle. I Don't think I can stay here for very long. He gets all the attention and I Don't even get a hello or a pat on the head. So I'm guessing you get all different kinds of cats." replied Teddy. The kittypet Tom looked at her See if what she would think of him leaving his home.
An orange tabby she-cat jumped onto the fence next to Hazel, "Hello... I think I'm lost. I'm so far away from home and I don't recognize anything and... um, I'm Blossom. Can you tell me where we are?"

Barnabas
October 22nd, 2017, 04:47 PM
Ashpetal
PeaFlower

Teddy looked at Blossom as she came into his two-leg garden. "Where did you come from?" asked Teddy, wanting to know so that he could help her find her way. "This is my two-leg home." replied Teddy.

Liekki
October 22nd, 2017, 05:00 PM
SparkleDemon
PeaFlower
"Well, I came from my two-leg home, but now I don't know where I am..."She said sorrowfully. She thought she had made sure to turn left at the second street, but now she was unsure. "I knew I shouldn't have turned right there!" Blossom muttered to herself. "I'm new to this area, my home is somewhere around here, but I don't know where that somewhere is"

PeaFlower
October 23rd, 2017, 06:14 AM

An orange tabby she-cat jumped onto the fence next to Hazel, "Hello... I think I'm lost. I'm so far away from home and I don't recognize anything and... um, I'm Blossom. Can you tell me where we are?"

Hazel was about to let on how she kinda felt the same as Teddy did, but the moment she opened her mouth she smelled a new scent, and turned around as another she-cat jumped down next to her, seemingly lost. And,
as it turned out, she was.
She silently watched the other two cats interact, not saying a word, as equally curious about the newcomer as Teddy was.
"I'm new to this area, my home is somewhere around here, but I don't know where that somewhere is" At this, Hazel got closer to Blossom and put her tail tip on her back in what she hoped was interpreted as a comforting gesture. Most cats thought she was being condescending whenever she did that ... it earned her a few share of ... problems ...
"Don't you worry your pretty face, not many cats know how to get around these two-legs homes, especially newcomers like yourself. But lucky for you, I'm an expert at finding my way back ! Plus Teddy, that tom that you just met ..." She pointed her tail towards the other cat " ... Was just telling me about his need to go on a little adventure or something. You couldn't have gotten lost at a better time !" She was about to wait for the others' reaction when she remembered something. "Oh, yeah." She meowed to herself. "I'm Hazel, by the way. What's your name ?"

(My mentions usually never work so I quoted you both)

Barnabas
October 27th, 2017, 12:59 AM
SparkleDemon
PeaFlower
"Well, I came from my two-leg home, but now I don't know where I am..."She said sorrowfully. She thought she had made sure to turn left at the second street, but now she was unsure. "I knew I shouldn't have turned right there!" Blossom muttered to herself. "I'm new to this area, my home is somewhere around here, but I don't know where that somewhere is"

Hazel was about to let on how she kinda felt the same as Teddy did, but the moment she opened her mouth she smelled a new scent, and turned around as another she-cat jumped down next to her, seemingly lost. And,
as it turned out, she was.
She silently watched the other two cats interact, not saying a word, as equally curious about the newcomer as Teddy was.
"I'm new to this area, my home is somewhere around here, but I don't know where that somewhere is" At this, Hazel got closer to Blossom and put her tail tip on her back in what she hoped was interpreted as a comforting gesture. Most cats thought she was being condescending whenever she did that ... it earned her a few share of ... problems ...
"Don't you worry your pretty face, not many cats know how to get around these two-legs homes, especially newcomers like yourself. But lucky for you, I'm an expert at finding my way back ! Plus Teddy, that tom that you just met ..." She pointed her tail towards the other cat " ... Was just telling me about his need to go on a little adventure or something. You couldn't have gotten lost at a better time !" She was about to wait for the others' reaction when she remembered something. "Oh, yeah." She meowed to herself. "I'm Hazel, by the way. What's your name ?"

(My mentions usually never work so I quoted you both)

Teddy looked at the two she-cat. "Where do you live exactly?" asked Teddy, thinking that he might be able to help the lost she-cat.
The Tom sat down, trying to think. If only I knew where she lived or even know what her home looks like.

Liekki
October 27th, 2017, 03:33 PM
"um," she said, eyes looking up while she tries to remember. "Well, it's blue, and it's by a giant area of grass with lots of animals, and chickens."

PeaFlower
October 27th, 2017, 05:06 PM
"um," she said, eyes looking up while she tries to remember. "Well, it's blue, and it's by a giant area of grass with lots of animals, and chickens."

Hazel's whiskers betrayed her excited state, as she yelled out "Hey ! I know that place !".
She quickly collected herself, and cleared her throat, before clarifying "Well, I mean, I never went there, but some old cats told me of such a place, so ... " She let her ears fall down. "Yeah, I don't really know where that is. Sorry." But then she lit up again. "But by eliminating all the places I do know ... we'll have a smaller area to explore !". She sat down, seemingly proud of herself.

Barnabas
October 27th, 2017, 09:18 PM
PeaFlower
Ashpetal

Teddy looked at them with a smile. We could go on an adventure to find her home. That would be fun. The tom gave his chest fur a few licks before saying, "We could help you find your home. How about it Hazel?" Teddy had always wanted to go on an adventure, but never had the chance to. There was movement behind him, causing Teddy to turn around. A tom kit stood in front of him. "Your going on an adventure you say?" asked the kit.

PeaFlower
October 28th, 2017, 09:03 AM
"I. Am. In." Hazel replied. "No offense, but I usually don't stick around so long in one place and ..." She was about to finish that sentence, when she smelled another scent coming their way, and felt some movement from behind Teddy, as a kit made his presence known. Seriously ? Hazel thought. At the kit's question she couldn't help but snort a little. "Yeah, little one. We're going on a big adventure to help a damsel in distress. It's grown up stuff though, nothing for a kit to take part in." She thought for a moment that this was a bit too rude, as she had just met the little guy, but she remembered how many adventures she had been denied by the elder cats in her area when she was a kit, and didn't feel as bad. Plus, she wasn't going to play kitsitter in an area she hadn't visited yet. Who knows what stuff they would encounter on their way to Blossom's place ?
She looked back at Teddy and Blossom. If the kit wanted to just ask them where they were going, she'd be fine with it. But if he wanted to come with and they accepted ... well, their loss. She wasn't going to waste her time for a kit she barely knew.
Standing up, she looked back at the kit. "But I guess you'd rather have someone else's input on the matter." With that, she went to sit back down a little further away from the other felines and licked her fur back into place, waiting for the rest to unfold.
SparkleDemon Ashpetal

Liekki
October 28th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Blossom blinked, "Thank you." She turned around and saw a kitten nearby them. He had said he wanted to come with. "Where's your family, little one?" She asked. "You should go with them, it's not going to be as exciting as you think, we're just..." she searched for the right term that would dissuade him, "searching for my home, nothing special. Boring, you might say." Blossom put an indifferent face on, as to make the kitten disinterested. She looked at the others. Hazel obviously wasn't in favor of the kitten coming, she looked over at Teddy. After all, the kitten had approached him.
SparkleDemon
PeaFlower

Barnabas
October 30th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Teddy looked at the kitten with a roll of his eyes. The Tom knew this kit in fact it was the kitten that lived with them. "Miles you can't go with us. Its too dangerous and plus our two-legs will miss you." meowed Teddy. Miles looked at him with a low growl. He had just heard this from the other she-cat and now his friend. "Ill be fine. Those two-legs won't miss for too long. They get too busy with the new baby." complained Miles. Teddy shook his head in annoyance.
Ashpetal
PeaFlower
(For a plot, I'm going to have miles follow them and then they'll have to save him from getting attacked by a dog.)

PeaFlower
October 30th, 2017, 12:32 PM
(For a plot, I'm going to have miles follow them and then they'll have to save him from getting attacked by a dog.)

(sounds good, hazel might be reluctant to help him though, but she has a good heart so she probably will attempt to save him anyways)

At this point, Hazel's patience was wearing thin. She really wasn't good with kits, and this was another instance in which she was definitely proving that. She was about to open her mouth when she remembered her previous decision, and shut it back again.
Though, incapable of refraining herself from commenting things, she quietly mumbled a "Ugh. Kits." and shook her head, annoyed, imitating Teddy's previous actions.
Speaking of Teddy, and Blossom too, their apparent decisions were to leave the kit there, too. She almost purred in relief.
But, if the little troublemaker was to follow them and get in trouble anyway ... hey, his loss. She wasn't going to risk her life for a disobedient little runt. She had suffered waiting on her own, he was going to be experiencing that too. That was the way life was supposed to go.

(Sorry this is kinda bad and has little to no dialogue, I didn't know what to do with this ^^")
Ashpetal

Liekki
October 30th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Blossom sighed, "Little kitten, it won't be fun, it'll be boring and dull and nothing fun is going to happen. We're just... just..." Blossom looked at the kit. He kept persisting, his face pleading. Blossom's heart crumbled. She couldn't remember being that young, but she had a small memory of herself huddling in the woods, cold and alone. She was scared for the kit that he could get lost, or hurt. SparkleDemon PeaFlower

Barnabas
October 30th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Miles nodded, before starring at Teddy. "Please!" cried the kit. Teddy shook his head. "I said no. Now go back inside before I make you." growled Teddy. Miles head and tail went down as he slowly walked towards his two-leg home. Teddy let out a snort as the kit finally listened to him. "Sorry about that.
He needs to learn." meowed Teddy after he shook his head away from the kitten.
Ashpetal
PeaFlower

PeaFlower
October 30th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Hazel watched as Blossom's face showed a trace of an emotion she had only ever seen on one of her friends whenever Hazel asked her about her past. It made her slightly unnerved, but her trail of thoughts was quickly interrupted when she witnessed the exchange between Teddy and the kit.
She couldn't help herself from wincing when she saw his reaction to being denied an adventure, seeing her own eyes in the young tom's own. But that didn't matter. She was able to go wherever she wanted to go now. She made sure to manage a somewhat neutral face when Teddy turned around.
"Sorry about that. He needs to learn."
Hazel simply nodded, before meowing. "Yeah, he'll be better off that way. Though I don't think he'll understand right away why he is being cast aside ... I only recently learned why my elder friends kept me from going away from our neighbourhood." She paused, reminiscing her first time in the unknown." He'll come around, eventually. But for now, we have some stuff to do. Come on, let's not waste much more time." She meowed again, making her way near the fence, though keeping an eye on the other two cats, not sure if they would follow her right away.

@Ashpetal (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5316) SparkleDemon

Liekki
October 30th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Blossom quickly got up and followed Hazel, hoping the kit would understand. Her fur was still on edge as she tried to remember the details of her past. All she could glean from this was a fuzzy black kitten telling her not to be long, then the woods, the shelters, then all of the owners. Blossom didn't like twolegs, they were unpredictable. One minute giving you food, the next throwing you out the door. The shelters are often gross and the cats mistreated. She had thought once or twice about becoming a loner, as she sometimes saw them on the streets. Or even joining a clan. But she thought of her soft personality and knew she probably wouldn't survive. She was doing all she could to toughen herself up, but if she needed help finding her way back home... she knew she wasn't even close to being ready.
(OOC: What were you guys planning for your characters later? Blossom might join them. It depends.) PeaFlower SparkleDemon

Barnabas
October 30th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Teddy nodded and jumped on top of the fence. His face looked back towards the two-leg den as if he would never come back. He probably wouldn't, but still. The Tom jumped off on the other side. Teddy looked back at the fence to see if his friends would jump over to join him. I hope I'll come back for you Miles. I would love for you to come with me, but not quiet yet. Wait till your older and we'll travel together. Just you wait and see.
AshpetalPeaFlower

PeaFlower
October 30th, 2017, 05:31 PM
(OOC: What were you guys planning for your characters later? Blossom might join them. It depends.) @PeaFlower (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5321) @SparkleDemon (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2749)

(Not rping anything yet because I have zero idea what to write at the moment, and I don't want to write dumb things.

Well, I haven't done a planned future for Hazel, it's more of a "what-if". I plan to either make her a full-time kittypet or a part-time loner.

Though ... she does have a mini-plot where she heard stories from an old cat -a friend of hers- telling her about a loner named Sparrow who roams the outskirts, the two-leg place, and sometimes even the forest, where groups of cats live together in the wild. And she doesn't really believe the tales to be true, though she wished they were true. They are what fueled her need for the unknown.
Anyways, at one point she will meet Sparrow (no idea when or how), and learn that one of her kittypet friends had had kits with a Windclan cat once, but had to abandon them as she was told not to go join the clan by her closest friends ... then Hazel will convince Sparrow to take her there ... etc ... I haven't thought up the rest, I might need to post the plot + character finder on the forums one day.)

Liekki
October 30th, 2017, 05:34 PM
(Not rping anything yet because I have zero idea what to write at the moment, and I don't want to write dumb things.

Well, I haven't done a planned future for Hazel, it's more of a "what-if". I plan to either make her a full-time kittypet or a part-time loner.

Though ... she does have a mini-plot where she heard stories from an old cat -a friend of hers- telling her about a loner named Sparrow who roams the outskirts, the two-leg place, and sometimes even the forest, where groups of cats live together in the wild. And she doesn't really believe the tales to be true, though she wished they were true. They are what fueled her need for the unknown.
Anyways, at one point she will meet Sparrow (no idea when or how), and learn that one of her kittypet friends had had kits with a Windclan cat once, but had to abandon them as she was told not to go join the clan by her closest friends ... then Hazel will convince Sparrow to take her there ... etc ... I haven't thought up the rest, I might need to post the plot + character finder on the forums one day.)

(Okay, because I was thinking about making her a loner, or making her reunite with her sister and join Windclan... I don't even know)

PeaFlower
October 30th, 2017, 05:38 PM
@SparkleDemon (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2749)
@Ashpetal

Oh wait, you posted, nevermind.

Once she was sure the other two were following her, Hazel tried to jump the fence. She failed miserably on her first try, but managed to get it right after.
Licking her fur to regain composure, she took in the scents around her and felt the breeze on her pelt.
"Alright, we'll go over there. That's where your scent seems to be the strongest, Blossom, and that's also going to a part I've never seen before, so it would be the best trail to follow." She meowed, pointing to the left part of an intersection with her tail. "Unless you'd want to try another way, of course." She meowed, turning to Blossom.

PeaFlower
October 30th, 2017, 05:41 PM
(Okay, because I was thinking about making her a loner, or making her reunite with her sister and join Windclan... I don't even know)

Just go with the flow, or choose what you'd like best.

(I made a rp reply btw, but my mentions got ... yeah ...)

Barnabas
November 1st, 2017, 02:18 PM
Teddy looked at both the she-cats. "I don't really care where we go as long as we go a safe way. Miles would kill me if I came home injured." meowed Teddy. The tom waited for a reply before he chose to walk away. The last thing he needed was to lose his friends.
PumpkinSeed Mad-Hatter

Liekki
November 1st, 2017, 03:38 PM
"Okay," Blossom mewled doubtfully. As long as no one got hurt because of her, she would be okay.
Ennard PumpkinSeed

PeaFlower
November 2nd, 2017, 03:22 PM
"Alright, we'll go that way then. I hope we wont run into anything." The she-cat half-whispered the end of her sentence. She looked around for any signs of danger. So far, there were no fresh scents of dogs, or the occasionally lost fox, or any stray and angry cats. They'd be good for now, or at least she hoped they would. "Seems like we'll be okay for a while. Nothing weird or potentially dangerous to report. Don't hold back from offering a different route though." She meowed to the others, turning her head slightly to look at them.

Mad-Hatter Ennard

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 03:50 PM
"Alright, we'll go that way then. I hope we wont run into anything." The she-cat half-whispered the end of her sentence. She looked around for any signs of danger. So far, there were no fresh scents of dogs, or the occasionally lost fox, or any stray and angry cats. They'd be good for now, or at least she hoped they would. "Seems like we'll be okay for a while. Nothing weird or potentially dangerous to report. Don't hold back from offering a different route though." She meowed to the others, turning her head slightly to look at them.

Mad-Hatter Ennard

Blossom shrugged, "I don't know where I'm going anyway. Thank you, by the way, for helping me." Blossom blushed.

PeaFlower
November 2nd, 2017, 04:25 PM
Blossom shrugged, "I don't know where I'm going anyway. Thank you, by the way, for helping me." Blossom blushed.

"Don't mention it. I'm always happy to help !" She meowed cheerfully, before softening her tone. "Don't tell those old coots back at my place, but I think they're rubbing off on me ..." She chuckled as a fond look took upon her face, before mock-wincing. "Ouch, first there's amiability, then before you know it I'll be hissing at birds because of the noise they make. Oh, dearie, dearie me !" The she-cat sighed, way too loudly for it to be genuine, as she looked at their surroundings.
"Alright, enough goofing around. There seems to be less and less houses that way over there. If we continue we should find some place that looks like the area your home is in." She explained as she chose to go at a faster pace.

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 04:26 PM
"Don't mention it. I'm always happy to help !" She meowed cheerfully, before softening her tone. "Don't tell those old coots back at my place, but I think they're rubbing off on me ..." She chuckled as a fond look took upon her face, before mock-wincing. "Ouch, first there's amiability, then before you know it I'll be hissing at birds because of the noise they make. Oh, dearie, dearie me !" The she-cat sighed, way too loudly for it to be genuine, as she looked at their surroundings.
"Alright, enough goofing around. There seems to be less and less houses that way over there. If we continue we should find some place that looks like the area your home is in." She explained as she chose to go at a faster pace.
Blossom nodded and picked up on the faster pace, jogging to keep up.

Echofall
November 2nd, 2017, 06:00 PM
(May I join? 0ω0)

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 06:09 PM
(May I join? 0ω0)
(Yeah, sure! It's not private. Lol I just walked up to PumpkinSeed and Ennard and BAM plotness)

Echofall
November 2nd, 2017, 06:37 PM
(Oh, thank-you. I guess my cat can belong to the nearby homes!ÒωÓ)
Fade tilted her head as she saw three cats padding east of her home, she decided to follow them. "What are you doing..?" She asked when she reached the mysterious cats.

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 06:42 PM
(Oh, thank-you. I guess my cat can belong to the nearby homes!ÒωÓ)
Fade tilted her head as she saw three cats padding east of her home, she decided to follow them. "What are you doing..?" She asked when she reached the mysterious cats.
Blossom turned. "Oh, another adventurer. We're um... looking for my house," she said sheepishly. "I got lost. You can come with, if you'd like. I must warn you, there could be coyotes and loners. If you're willing to risk that, you're welcome!" Blossom looked to the others to see their opinions.
PumpkinSeed Ennard

Barnabas
November 3rd, 2017, 10:29 PM
Mad-Hatter
Echofall
PumpkinSeed

Teddy looked at the new cat with a smile. Looks like we got more help. The tomgave his ear a scratch. "Hey Blossom. Is there anything that looks familiar?" meowed Teddy. He didn't really mind another cat tagging along. The more the merrier.

PeaFlower
November 6th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Hazel was surprised to see that yet another cat got interested into their little excursion. Wow, life must be pretty uneventful around these parts, she thought.
She had been about to answer the other she-cat's question, but Blossom had been faster.
She then decided to ask Blossom if they had gotten any closer to her place, but Teddy did it instead.
To say she was slightly annoyed was right, as she decided she'd continue on in the direction they had been going, her tail twitching ever-so-slightly, so preoccupied by the meaningless thoughts filling her mind that she didn't catch the faint but fresh scent of a dog nearby.
Mad-Hatter Ennard Echofall

Liekki
November 6th, 2017, 04:03 PM
"No, nothing familiar. Not yet anyway. Be careful though, around the park there are lots of raccoons and animals like that that get aggravated easily." Blossom looked around, looking for anything that looked faintly familiar. She heard a large animal approaching them. She looked over at Hazel and Teddy curiously. "Did you hear that?"
Ennard Echofall PeaFlower

PeaFlower
November 7th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Hazel looked back to the others at Blossom's question, ears twitching and moving around, trying to hear any strange sound that Blossom could have heard.
Then she heard it, and she smelled it.
"Ugh, well, looks like we'll have a bit of action ... unless we run away first, of course."

Ennard Mad-Hatter Echofall

Liekki
November 7th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Blossom nervously looked at the others to see if they were going to run, "We might not be able to outrun this one." She shivered while waiting for a response. She couldn't fight with her claws, however, because she had been declawed as a young kit.

Barnabas
November 7th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Mad-Hatter
PeaFlower
Echofall
A young kit ran after the dog. "Go away!" He yowled. Teddy looked at the kit, realizing who it was. "Miles!" Screamed Teddy. That stupid furball is going to get himself killed. He has gotten on my last nerves for the last time. I'm not going to save him. He's on his own. Teddy stayed where he was trying to keep the anger he had for his stupid kit friend. I should have known he would do something like this.

Miles looked at Teddy, knowing the older tom wouldn't help him. I don't need his help. I can fight this thing on my own. Miles nipped on the dogs neck with all his might, but his teeth were so small they couldn't do much damage. Oh no! What have I done?!

Echofall
November 7th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Echofall's ears perked up as she tried to listen to what Blossom hear. She froze when when she caught sight of the dog, along with Miles PeaFlower Ennard Mad-Hatter

PeaFlower
November 8th, 2017, 06:36 AM
"We may not be able to outrun it, but these Fur-brains are too heavy and clumsy to climb on fences and walls ! Come on !" She meowed, loud enough for everyone to hear, as she sprinted onwards, trying to find anything she could jump on.
She brutally stopped when she heard a yowl, followed by Teddy crying out Miles' name.
"Mouse-dung ! What in the hay is this Flea-brain doing here ?!" She asked, slightly panicked. She considered leaving the kit to his fate, after all, they told him not to follow him, and she had decided she wouldn't help him should something like that happen. She was about to follow through with that decision, but when she saw how much he was struggling, and that neither Teddy nor the others were making a move to help him ...
Curse her heart.
She sprinted back towards the dog, and launched at it, claws out, taking advantage of the fact the animal was distracted by the kit gnawing at its neck in a pityful attempt at defending himself.
She managed to claw at its left haunch, drawing blood and snatching a whimper from the beast.
The dog seemingly forgot about the kit, and instead focused his attention on the dark-furred she-cat.
Hazel gulped audibly, her body shaking, fur sticking up, growling at the dog. I'm crazy, I'm crazy, I'm crazy. She thought. All this for a kit I just met. What is wrong with me ?! ... Okay, what was it that Biscuit said I had to do in that situation ? ... Deep breaths ... Deep, breaths. Focus.
She managed to calm herself down a bit, though she was still shaking, as the dog in front of her growled with a menacing spark in his eyes.
"Miles." She said cautiously. "Try to get away from it, and then run as fast as you can to somewhere safe."
Mad-Hatter Ennard Echofall

Barnabas
November 8th, 2017, 08:35 PM
PeaFlower
Echofall
Mad-Hatter
Miles looked at the she-cat with a yowl. "Why are you helping me! I didn't listen and now I regret it! I should be punished!" He cried. The small tom kit sank low to the ground, to afraid to move away from the danger. He covered his head with his paws, flinching at the sound of the dog.

Teddy looked at Miles, seeing how scared the kit was. You promised his mother you would protect him. Your not doing that at all! Without another hesitation, Teddy ran in front of the dog, scooping him up by scruff. "We can't just let you die. I promised your mother I would keep you safe." meowed Teddy with a mouthful of Miles's fur. He took the kit away from the scene.

PeaFlower
November 9th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Hazel couldn't believe the kit's words.
"Punished ?! Yeah, you will be, trust me !" She yelled as loud as she could, eyes still on the dog, not even sparing a glance to the young tom. "But getting hurt, or worse, by a dog is not a punishment anyone should go through ! Now get out of here !"

The dog didn't make a move, so the she-cat looked back at Miles. The kit was seemingly petrified by fear. And she couldn't move to get him somewhere safe, as the dog would use this opportunity to attack her.
She let out a sigh, the tension in her muscles diminishing ever so slighly, as Teddy came to the rescue.
"Thanks." She said in an almost whisper.

Now that Miles was saved, she had to save herself. Thing is, Teddy coming to help the young tom had seemed to unnerve the animal even more.
Hazel felt like all her senses were hightened, she could feel all the small deformities of the ground under her soft pads and unsheathed claws, and the cold wisps of wind ruffling her fur. She could also smell the dog's disgusting scent.
She was still extremely nervous. And she had every reason to be. The nearest wall she had spotted was too far from her position to risk sprinting to it. She was fast, sure, but she didn't know what this dog was able to do.
So for the time being, she tried to keep up the highly tense staring and growling contest they had going on, and prayed her opponent would just tire itself out.
"Go." She told the others, not caring if they were still here, or if they would even listen to her.

(Do you guys want me to get her slightly injured by the dog (I was thinking a cut on her shoulder) trying to escape it or would that inconvenience the "story" ?)
@Mad-Hatter (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5316) @Echofall (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5430) @Ennard (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2749)

Liekki
November 9th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Hazel couldn't believe the kit's words.
"
She was still extremely nervous. And she had every reason to be. The nearest wall she had spotted was too far from her position to risk sprinting to it. She was fast, sure, but she didn't know what this dog was able to do.
So for the time being, she tried to keep up the highly tense staring and growling contest they had going on, and prayed her opponent would just tire itself out.
"[COLOR=Cyan]Go." She told the others, not caring if they were still here, or if they would even listen to her.

(Do you guys want me to get her slightly injured by the dog (I was thinking a cut on her shoulder) trying to escape it or would that inconvenience the "story" ?)
@Mad-Hatter (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5316) @Echofall (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5430) @Ennard (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2749)

"Hazel!" Blossom shouted. She scrambled up a wooden fence, standing at the top, "Come on! Hurry! It's coming!" she urged, not wanting her to get hurt.
(I don't think it would inconvenience the story... I'm okay with it)

PeaFlower
November 15th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Hazel got distracted by Blossom screaming for her to go with them. In that instant, her fight-or-flight instincts kicked in. Hard. After one look at the enraged dog, and another back to where the other cats were ...
She chose flight.
Her legs felt like twice their weight as she started to sprint out of the dog's way. Alas, the animal had been watching her every move, and though she was faster the dog managed to land a blow in her direction. It hit her. But if Hazel knew she'd been hit, she didn't feel it. The adrenaline in her body preventing her from feeling the pain so long as she hadn't reached the wooden fence Blossom had climbed up upon.
Once she joined the others, her strenght and paws gave in, and she fell flat on top of the fence, almost falling off, as she let out a whine of pain.
"Ow ... ow that really, really hurts ..." She hissed, as she looked to her right shoulder, where dog-claw shaped cuts were bleeding out.
"Uh oh." Was all the she-cat could muster, as she gaped at her wound, the rest of her body showing no signs of wanting to obey her and get up for now.

(Had been waiting to see if anyone else wanted to reply ... turns out no one but Mad-Hatter did, so, yeah. Here you go.)
Ennard Echofall Mad-Hatter

Barnabas
November 15th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Teddy dumped Miles off with Blossom after seeing Hazel having trouble. The tom ran to her, standing face to face with the dog. "Why don't you run!?" asked Teddy as he looked at Blossom.
Echofall
Mad-Hatter
PeaFlower

PeaFlower
November 21st, 2017, 01:26 PM
(Um ... Was I supposed to reply with something ? I mean Hazel's basically safe though temporarly incacipated as of now ... so um ...)

Hazel tried to lick her fresh wound after a while, trying to stop the bleeding, but it seemed like it wasn't gonna stop for a while. At least she hoped it wouldn't get infected if she treated it that way.

Barnabas
November 25th, 2017, 02:53 AM
A gray tabby cat came by,
seeing the travelers. "Are you all okay? I seen what happened." meowed the she-cat. The molly's name was Hawk and she was a loner that had wandered around the two-leg place. She looked over at Miles, seeing something familiar in the kits face and pelt. Teddy looked at Hawk with a dip of his head. "I think so, but Im not sure." replied Teddy in a friendly voice. (Hawk is Miles's birth mother)
PeaFlower
Mad-Hatter
Echofall

PeaFlower
November 25th, 2017, 04:51 AM
The she-cat looked around at the new voice, and watched as Teddy made conversation with a gray tabby she-cat.
"Yeah, we're okay, if you call this okay ..." She almost mumbled that last part, trying to look unfazed by the fact she had a bleeding wound, and to ignore the stinging sensation it gave off.
"All thanks to that little guy. " She flicked her tail to point at Miles, though she didn't give him a foul stare or anything she would have usually done, as she wasn't sure the kit was emotionally stable enough as of now.

Echofall
November 28th, 2017, 06:52 PM
(Urp, sorryy) Fade inched her way towards Hazel since she didn't want to anger the she-cat. "A-are you sure you're fine? It seems the dog did a number on you." She meowed, her head tilted to the side like a dog's would. PeaFlower Ennard @ Mad-Hatter

PeaFlower
December 1st, 2017, 11:49 AM
Hazel looked up as Fade came closer, and at the other she-cat's words, she deadpanned.
"Wow, are you sure I'm wounded ? I could have sworn I was perfectly fine ..." She meowed, her tone dripping with sarcasm, though with a playful egde to it.
"I'm doing dandy. Never been better ..." She grunted as she tried to get back up, to no avail.
"Ugh." She looked at the other cats around her. "Might need a little help, though ..."
Echofall Megan Mad-Hatter

(Are we still rping this ?)

Liekki
December 31st, 2017, 01:10 PM
Blossom glanced nervously at Hazel. She could tell that Hazel was not in the best mood. She said, "I-uh. What can I help with? Anyone?" She felt slightly guilty that Hazel was wounded because of her. Come on, Blossom. How selfish are you to put others in danger for your own benefit. You could've found your way home on your own! Blossom took a deep breath, pushing away her thoughts. Might as well be of some use, she thought, waiting for a response from one of the other cats.

Echofall Megan PineCone

PeaFlower
December 31st, 2017, 05:51 PM
"Well, for one you could help me get up, if you would be so kind ..." She groaned as her new attempt at getting up proved to be once again futile.
"This is embarassing ..." The molly mumbled under her breath.

She hated feeling weak, but most of all she dreaded the scolding she'd get from her elders when they'll learn of this little mishap ...
Mad-Hatter Echofall Megan

Charmer
January 8th, 2018, 09:00 PM
Mad-Hatter Echofall Megan Pinecone

Can I post? I have a twist in mind.

Barnabas
January 8th, 2018, 09:00 PM
Mad-Hatter Echofall Megan Pinecone

Can I post? I have a twist in mind.

go on ahead!

Charmer
January 8th, 2018, 09:13 PM
Mad-Hatter Echofall Megan PeaFlower

"You can help me, if you like," said a voice from across the garden. A cat with dark red fur from nose to tail-tip stepped around the corner, leaping onto nearby stump as her looked at the group of cats. He was a tom, powerfully built, tail lashing, and grungy, green eyes the color of pond scum leering down at them. His voice was cold and slimy like the black spills on the thunderpath. "You can tell me, which of you fleabags hurt my dog."

At that moment, the dog came padding heavily around the corner, its mouth open and panting as saliva dripped from its jaws. It looked at the red-furred cat with doey eyes, it's yellow fur blazing. It looked at the other cats, and perked up its ears, whining and wagging its tail. The cat raised his tail without looking back. "Stay, Goldie!"

DeadScar
November 5th, 2019, 04:01 PM
@Mad-Hatter (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5316) @Echofall (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5430) @Megan (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2749) @PeaFlower (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5321)

"You can help me, if you like," said a voice from across the garden. A cat with dark red fur from nose to tail-tip stepped around the corner, leaping onto nearby stump as her looked at the group of cats. He was a tom, powerfully built, tail lashing, and grungy, green eyes the color of pond scum leering down at them. His voice was cold and slimy like the black spills on the thunderpath. "You can tell me, which of you fleabags hurt my dog."

At that moment, the dog came padding heavily around the corner, its mouth open and panting as saliva dripped from its jaws. It looked at the red-furred cat with doey eyes, it's yellow fur blazing. It looked at the other cats, and perked up its ears, whining and wagging its tail. The cat raised his tail without looking back. "Stay, Goldie!"
"you named your dog Goldie!" a small brown spotted tom laughed from his spot on the fence. He quickly regained himself and sat up as straight as he could to make himself seem bigger than he was. "You know I don't know why you hang out with dogs." Bliss chuckled again his blue eyes closing. He shook his head and gave an embarrassed lick to his chest fur.