PDA

View Full Version : Passionate Fights

Brilliance
October 15th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Just to get some quick battle buddies for my baby Passion <3
Each fight will be short and sweet. Passion will be my main character that I will be using throughout the battle. After defeating one opponent, he'll immediately go on to the next opponent. He will mainly help out other clan cats, but no DS members.

He is already fighting beside Auroraflame for his first battle. They will defeat Hades and Pompeii.

After fighting beside Auroraflame, he will help Halfgaze fight off another DS cat. As she would do the same for him.

I am open to him fighting three more cats in the battle. He can be injured, on the verge of being severely hurt. But he will win in the end of the battles. If you like your cat to be killed in the battle, I don't mind that at all - as long as they are DS cats. However, just note that Passion does NOT aim to kill. So, if he kills the desired cat, it would be an accident.

~ No form. Just tell me your cat's name and what you would like to happen. ~

Mango
October 22nd, 2017, 02:17 PM
Just to get some quick battle buddies for my baby Passion <3
Each fight will be short and sweet. Passion will be my main character that I will be using throughout the battle. After defeating one opponent, he'll immediately go on to the next opponent. He will mainly help out other clan cats, but no DS members.

He is already fighting beside Auroraflame for his first battle. They will defeat Hades and Pompeii.

After fighting beside Auroraflame, he will help Halfgaze fight off another DS cat. As she would do the same for him.

I am open to him fighting three more cats in the battle. He can be injured, on the verge of being severely hurt. But he will win in the end of the battles. If you like your cat to be killed in the battle, I don't mind that at all - as long as they are DS cats. However, just note that Passion does NOT aim to kill. So, if he kills the desired cat, it would be an accident.

~ No form. Just tell me your cat's name and what you would like to happen. ~
When’s the Minni plot with my character Aurora and Halfgaze.