PDA

View Full Version : Icegaze Finder

SacredMadness
October 15th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Hey! This is my new kitty that Role completed for me! Icegaze is in need of somethings! This is her biography (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=11682)

Wants
Needs
Descriptions

Best Friend
Roansplash Spikes
Crush
- male
- similar personality
- has to have known Icegaze for while
- must be her age
- any Clan but if it is not WindClan don't expect to be future mate (unless there is a plot
Mother
- has to look somewhat like Icegaze
Father
- must look somewhat like Icegaze
Friends
Enemies

Form!
Name
Clan
Role
Cat Name
Personality
Looks (links MUST go to imgur)
Other
Activeness

SacredMadness
October 16th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Bump

Spikes
October 17th, 2017, 02:44 AM
||Form||

||Name||
Spikes
||Clan||
WindClan
||Role||
(Future) Best Friend
||Cat Name||
Roansplash
||Personality||
Roansplash is a highly irritable and easily offended tom with a grudge against most other warriors. He's quick to pick on whoever he can, and isn't afraid to insult and belittle whatever qualities he can about another, just to make his own insecurities seem lesser. Roansplash is bitter purely due to the fact that his apprenticeship years were particularly harsh, not because of a bad mentor but due to the fact that he's always had difficulty learning battle and hunting techniques, as well as many other simple tricks and abilities all the other apprentices caught onto quickly. Despite this, Roansplash is a determined warrior, while he lacks the proper technique he makes up for it with his will to succeed.
Over the years, Roansplash has matured in the slightest. He's not as prone to picking fights as he once was, though still falls victim to taunts and even his own envy. With the proper amount of kindness and understanding, Roansplash will eventually have the ability to notice his own flaws, making amends with those he used to bully. When exposed to positive treatment, he reacts positively, the treatment helping him mature greatly.
||Looks||
[Roansplash (https://imgur.com/4JyncXB)]
||Other||
Scarwings
||Activeness||
I'm available and online almost every day of the week, though my availability becomes spotty on weekends and holidays at times. Note that my timezone is Australian Eastern [AEST +10].

SacredMadness
October 19th, 2017, 03:02 PM
||Form||

||Name||
Spikes
||Clan||
WindClan
||Role||
(Future) Best Friend
||Cat Name||
Roansplash
||Personality||
Roansplash is a highly irritable and easily offended tom with a grudge against most other warriors. He's quick to pick on whoever he can, and isn't afraid to insult and belittle whatever qualities he can about another, just to make his own insecurities seem lesser. Roansplash is bitter purely due to the fact that his apprenticeship years were particularly harsh, not because of a bad mentor but due to the fact that he's always had difficulty learning battle and hunting techniques, as well as many other simple tricks and abilities all the other apprentices caught onto quickly. Despite this, Roansplash is a determined warrior, while he lacks the proper technique he makes up for it with his will to succeed.
Over the years, Roansplash has matured in the slightest. He's not as prone to picking fights as he once was, though still falls victim to taunts and even his own envy. With the proper amount of kindness and understanding, Roansplash will eventually have the ability to notice his own flaws, making amends with those he used to bully. When exposed to positive treatment, he reacts positively, the treatment helping him mature greatly.
||Looks||
[Roansplash (https://imgur.com/4JyncXB)]
||Other||
Scarwings
||Activeness||
I'm available and online almost every day of the week, though my availability becomes spotty on weekends and holidays at times. Note that my timezone is Australian Eastern [AEST +10].
I will put Roan in ^^

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 05:09 PM
Bump