PDA

View Full Version : Battle ready!

Dust
October 15th, 2017, 07:31 PM
So with the little scuffle at the gathering, I wanna see if I can secure some fight buddies and fighters etc etc.

Acornfall - SHC - Needs a battle partner or someone to lean on; Has poor balance but is very perceptive and can predict well
Fighting w/ Honeyfall

Badgerpaw - TC - Needs battle partners, preferable a warrior and apprentice; Isn't very fast, but packs a hard hit
Fighting w/ Honeypaw

Cedartuft - SHC - Preferable FUZZ family members; She WILL NOT fight, but rather cower; Need a DS cat to give her a nasty scar and that's where FUZZ members come in and rescue mother dearest
Cowering against Cinnamon, Possibly rescued by Honey or Bark

Phantomwhisper - RC - Fight along side a fellow Riverclan cat; Very powerful fighter, but not very nimble
Fighting w/ Cobaltshade

Silversky - TC - Will be defending elders, apprentices, etc, Needs a big scary opponent to fight off. Will be injured but not mortally wounded.
Fighting against Nigmas

Just throw cats at me tbh, make sure to let me know who they are fighting against or with!

lio
October 15th, 2017, 07:40 PM
i have my grumpy trans boy honeyfall (https://docs.google.com/document/d/12ZkaS9oPmYx_k-K0lQfu29fV4k89Jzl2PzrE7dRrIx8/edit?usp=drivesdk) who could help acornfall? his personality is slightly warped, i've yet to change it, but he's really grumpy and antisocial and will be trying to escape while also helping clanmates !!

Dust
October 15th, 2017, 09:09 PM
i have my grumpy trans boy honeyfall (https://docs.google.com/document/d/12ZkaS9oPmYx_k-K0lQfu29fV4k89Jzl2PzrE7dRrIx8/edit?usp=drivesdk) who could help acornfall? his personality is slightly warped, i've yet to change it, but he's really grumpy and antisocial and will be trying to escape while also helping clanmates !!

sounds good!

Burnpaw
October 15th, 2017, 09:12 PM
My Adderpaw can help Ceadertuft...
"Anything for the Ladies!"
Shut up Adderpaw...

Barnabas
October 15th, 2017, 09:13 PM
do any of them want to kill my cat Mildpaw? He's a Thunderclan apprentice that I want to be in Starclan.

Dust
October 15th, 2017, 10:45 PM
do any of them want to kill my cat Mildpaw? He's a Thunderclan apprentice that I want to be in Starclan.

None of these cats are in the DS and would be unlikely to kill your apprentice : (

Tundra
October 15th, 2017, 11:08 PM
I have Cinnamon who could fight Cedartuft

Duststorm

Mango
October 16th, 2017, 10:22 AM
For Badgerpaw’s battle partner, I do have a cat in need of a battle partner, Honeypaw of Riveclan.

The Cannibal
October 16th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Phantomwhisper can always fight with Cobaltshade (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/cobaltshade) c:

Dust
October 16th, 2017, 05:45 PM
My Adderpaw can help Ceadertuft...
"Anything for the Ladies!"
Shut up Adderpaw...

I was hoping for a member of Cedartuft's family to save her, but thank you anyway!! : )

I have Cinnamon who could fight Cedartuft

Duststorm
For Badgerpaw’s battle partner, I do have a cat in need of a battle partner, Honeypaw of Riveclan.

That works! Badgerpaw will fight with Honeypaw : D

Phantomwhisper can always fight with Cobaltshade (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/cobaltshade) c:

Ohhh yes, sounds good <3

BEAR.
October 16th, 2017, 06:44 PM
if bark found out someone hurt cedar i think there'd be a reckoning

Brilliance
October 16th, 2017, 09:44 PM
You already know Honey would come save Mother Dearest <3

Dust
October 17th, 2017, 12:25 AM
if bark found out someone hurt cedar i think there'd be a reckoning

You already know Honey would come save Mother Dearest <3

I've been meaning for cedar to get some sort of minor injury (such as a visible scar etc). It's gonna tank her self image >B) If either Honey or Bark want to come defend her (or both) I'm cool w/ that!

Barnabas
October 17th, 2017, 12:38 AM
I have Trappaw and Nettlepaw to help Badgerpaw and Brightwhisker can come help them if you want. Duststorm;

Dust
October 17th, 2017, 12:40 AM
I have Trappaw and Nettlepaw to help Badgerpaw and Brightwhisker can come help them if you want. Duststorm;

That works!

Barnabas
October 17th, 2017, 12:41 AM
That works!

Okay. MENTION me when your ready and I'll try to reply to it asap

Dust
October 17th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Bump!

Spikes
October 17th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Duststorm I'd be happy to help out c; !
Not sure if he's especially big or scary, but if you'd consider Nigmas against Silversky? Pretty sure he'd target the weak ones (such as apprentices and elders) in the first place.

Dust
October 17th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Duststorm I'd be happy to help out c; !
Not sure if he's especially big or scary, but if you'd consider Nigmas against Silversky? Pretty sure he'd target the weak ones (such as apprentices and elders) in the first place.

Oooooo yes >:) Silver and Nigmas can duke it out

Spikes
October 18th, 2017, 01:01 AM
Oooooo yes >:) Silver and Nigmas can duke it out
Coolio! Some use before the plot c;
I could even make an apprentice for him to be picking on before silver roughs him up? ( Or vice versa c:< )

Dust
October 20th, 2017, 11:15 PM
bump!

Spikes
October 20th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Aa don't forget to add Nigmas to the list!
( Unless you've got another list to refer to ;v; )

Tundra
October 22nd, 2017, 07:48 PM
Duststorm, wanna have Cinnamon and Cedartuft fight now?

Dust
October 22nd, 2017, 10:42 PM
Duststorm, wanna have Cinnamon and Cedartuft fight now?

Yeah! Go ahead and post a starter! :D