PDA

View Full Version : the weapons of death(private)

Static
October 15th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Ok Whisper you could be the mister I could be the weapon or I have one weapon and a mister and you have one weapon and a mister,and we be I be the weapon for your mister and you be the weapon for my mister.Either one works XD ok so anyway,you know it's soul eater but I'm saying it here because I'll forget.

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Weapon or mister?-
Student?-
Appearance-
Other-

Whisper
October 15th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Name- Lauren
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Weapon or Mister?- Mister
Student?- yes
Appearance- white hair with 3 black strips
Other- daddy issues...

Name- Jay
Age- 15
Gender- Male
Weapon or Mister- Weapon
Student?- yes
Appearance- black hair, brown eyes
Other-

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;404761]Ok Whisper you could be the mister I could be the weapon or I have one weapon and a mister and you have one weapon and a mister,and we be I be the weapon for your mister and you be the weapon for my mister.Either one works XD ok so anyway,you know it's soul eater but I'm saying it here because I'll forget.

Name- Lauren
Age- 15
Gender- female
Weapon or mister?- Minister
Student?- yes
Appearance- white hair black strips, grey eyes
Other- daddy issues

Name- Jay
Age-: 17
Gender- Male
Weapon or Mister- Weapon
Student?: no
Appearance- black hair brown eyes
Other:...

Whisper
October 18th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Name- Lauren
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Weapon or Mister?- Mister
Student?- yes
Appearance- white hair with 3 black strips
Other- daddy issues...

Name- Jay
Age- 15
Gender- Male
Weapon or Mister- Weapon
Student?- yes
Appearance- black hair, brown eyes
Other-

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;404761]Ok Whisper you could be the mister I could be the weapon or I have one weapon and a mister and you have one weapon and a mister,and we be I be the weapon for your mister and you be the weapon for my mister.Either one works XD ok so anyway,you know it's soul eater but I'm saying it here because I'll forget.

Name- Lauren
Age- 15
Gender- female
Weapon or mister?- Minister
Student?- yes
Appearance- black hair white strips, grey eyes
Other- daddy issues

Name- Jay
Age-: 17
Gender- Male
Weapon or Mister- Weapon
Student?: no
Appearance- black hair brown eyes
Other:...

Static
October 20th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Luaren is the Opposite of death the kid XD

Name-Liam
Age-14
Gender-male
Weapon or mister?-Weapon
Appearence-Black that has yellow tips.Red eyes.Can turn into This (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ae/31/09/ae3109a5471692dd0cede55422f6f18e--fantasy-weapons-scythes.jpg)
Other-kinda a klutz laurems weapon

Name-Mariko
Age-15
Gender-Female
Weapon or mister-Mister
Student-Duh(yes)
Appearence-Brown hair with a few blond highlights and green eyes.
Other-jays mister

Whisper
October 20th, 2017, 07:55 PM
(Ik)
"mariko Are ya ready for this we need like 2 more souls and a witchs soul!!!" He smiled (Lauren looks like kid and acts like him but has daddy issues bc her dad cheats bc MAKA Chop!) Cooley walking along the streets with his Mister

Static
October 21st, 2017, 10:12 AM
(Ik)
"mariko Are ya ready for this we need like 2 more souls and a witchs soul!!!" He smiled (Lauren looks like kid and acts like him but has daddy issues bc her dad cheats bc MAKA Chop!) Cooley walking along the streets with his Mister
Mariko nodded."Yhea!Witches should be pretty easy to kill and then you will be a death sythe and we will be the strongest in the academy!" She said,looking around for another soul.
---
Did you mean weapon?I thought luaten was a mister and Liam was her weapon?)
"Com on!Hurry up and find a soul already!" Liam said,packing around Lauren excitedly."We only need one more and a Witches soul so hurry up!" He continued.

Whisper
October 22nd, 2017, 05:13 PM
Mariko nodded."Yhea!Witches should be pretty easy to kill and then you will be a death sythe and we will be the strongest in the academy!" She said,looking around for another soul.
---
"Com on!Hurry up and find a soul already!" Liam said,packing around Lauren excitedly."We only need one more and a Witches soul so hurry up!" He continued.
Jay smiled "yep~ hmm over there it's a thingy" he points at a monster thing b
-----------------------
"If your going to pack me at least pack me with symmetry!" She yells at him

Whisper
October 22nd, 2017, 05:16 PM
---
Jay smiled Cooley " hey look over there a soul" a girl was screaming at a soul trying to kill her
-------------------------
Lauren was mad "if your going to pack me at least pack me with symmetry" she yelled at him

Static
October 22nd, 2017, 06:00 PM
Jay smiled Cooley " hey look over there a soul" a girl was screaming at a soul trying to kill her
-------------------------
Lauren was mad "if your going to pack me at least pack me with symmetry" she yelled at him
"Ok then come on!" She said exitedly,waiting for Jay to turn into a weapon so she could get the soul.
---
"It's alwase about symetry with you!" Liam snapped."When you eat a soul,there not alwase symmetrical ok?" He added,and then spotted a monsyer looking thing."Ok look there is a soul so come on!" He said.

Whisper
October 22nd, 2017, 06:04 PM
"Ok then come on!" She said exitedly,waiting for Jay to turn into a weapon so she could get the soul.
---
"It's alwase about symetry with you!" Liam snapped."When you eat a soul,there not alwase symmetrical ok?" He added,and then spotted a monsyer looking thing."Ok look there is a soul so come on!" He said.
Jay turned into his weppon he was a reaper like soul is
------------
Lauren turned into a symmetrical katana "you got this" she said to him

---
Jay turned into a reaper landing on Her hands "let's dance" he said to the monster
-------
Lauren nodded turning into a symmetrical katana "we got this" she said to him

Static
October 22nd, 2017, 06:55 PM
Jay turned into his weppon he was a reaper like soul is
------------
Lauren turned into a symmetrical katana "you got this" she said to him

Jay turned into a reaper landing on Her hands "let's dance" he said to the monster
-------
Lauren nodded turning into a symmetrical katana "we got this" she said to him
Um....Liam is lurens weapon and she's a mister and Jay is a weapon and mariko is his mister....)
Mariko killed the monster easily. "Well...that was a bit fast." She said,looking at the red soul it had left behind.
----
"Just don't say we have to kill it beautifully or anything that has to do with symetry." Liam snapped,but he was in weapon form.

Whisper
October 23rd, 2017, 04:04 PM
Um....Liam is lurens weapon and she's a mister and Jay is a weapon and mariko is his mister....)
Mariko killed the monster easily. "Well...that was a bit fast." She said,looking at the red soul it had left behind.
----
"Just don't say we have to kill it beautifully or anything that has to do with symetry." Liam snapped,but he was in weapon form.

Jay smiles as he grabbed the soul and began chomping on it "mmm. Yep all we have to do now is find one more soul and a witch soul" he smirks walking somewhere
----
Lauren rolls her eyes. Grabbing Liam symmetrically holding him she charged at the demon killing the monster... symmetrically 😂

Static
October 25th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Jay smiles as he grabbed the soul and began chomping on it "mmm. Yep all we have to do now is find one more soul and a witch soul" he smirks walking somewhere
----
Lauren rolls her eyes. Grabbing Liam symmetrically holding him she charged at the demon killing the monster... symmetrically 😂
Riggt when it was dead,he turned back into a human."YOU RUINED IT!!!ART IS CREATIVITY!NOT PERFECTION!!!" he yelled,eating the soul as he did so."You BAKA!!!"
---
"Why are you alwase so rude?!" Mariko snapped,following him.

Whisper
October 25th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Riggt when it was dead,he turned back into a human."YOU RUINED IT!!!ART IS CREATIVITY!NOT PERFECTION!!!" he yelled,eating the soul as he did so."You BAKA!!!"
---
"Why are you alwase so rude?!" Mariko snapped,following him.
Lauren pouted "Wharever, how many souls do we need?" She asked boardly
----
Jay turned to her and shrugged "I'm not rude I'm just to cool for your liking" he smirked

Static
October 26th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Lauren pouted "Wharever, how many souls do we need?" She asked boardly
----
Jay turned to her and shrugged "I'm not rude I'm just to cool for your liking" he smirked
"I think we just need a Witches soul." He said.
---
"Ok.Break or next soul?" She asked.

Whisper
October 26th, 2017, 07:55 PM
"I think we just need a Witches soul." He said.
---
"Ok.Break or next soul?" She asked.
Jay put his hand over his head like Killua dose "I think we should find the next one then take a break." He smiled at the but it was more like souls grin
--------
"Okay that may be difficult but we can handle it" she smiles brightly her teeth are even at Symmetrical?! (Her dads like Makas dad... you'll meet Him soon))

Static
October 27th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Jay put his hand over his head like Killua dose "I think we should find the next one then take a break." He smiled at the but it was more like souls grin
--------
"Okay that may be difficult but we can handle it" she smiles brightly her teeth are even at Symmetrical?! (Her dads like Makas dad... you'll meet Him soon))
"Ok then." she said,walking foward.
_____
Liam shiveredWhy must she alwase be crazy over making everything in life perfect?!."Um...oke.You look." he said.

Whisper
October 28th, 2017, 12:12 PM
"Ok then." she said,walking foward.
_____
Liam shiveredWhy must she alwase be crazy over making everything in life perfect?!."Um...oke.You look." he said.
They hear a thing rummaging through the trash jay became a weapon.
---
Lauren nodded before looking for a witch "hmm.. into the woods?" She asked

Static
October 28th, 2017, 12:49 PM
They hear a thing rummaging through the trash jay became a weapon.
---
Lauren nodded before looking for a witch "hmm.. into the woods?" She asked
Mariko grabbed Jay and started walking towards the trash.
+++
Liam nodded."Yup!" He said enthusiasticly.

Static
December 2nd, 2017, 07:22 PM
Whisper

Whisper
December 28th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Mariko grabbed Jay and started walking towards the trash.
+++
Liam nodded."Yup!" He said enthusiasticly.
Out of the trashy area popped a monster thing chomping on a body it hissed at the two Jay was ready to end this thing
————
They walked through the woods and saw fire works going off on the other side (are all witches females or an we make a male one?)

Static
December 29th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Out of the trashy area popped a monster thing chomping on a body it hissed at the two Jay was ready to end this thing
————
They walked through the woods and saw fire works going off on the other side (are all witches females or an we make a male one?)
We can make a male one.)
Mariko sighed."ok,so let's do this." She said,charging at the monster.
___
Liam turned into a weapon(forgot if he had or not).

Whisper
December 29th, 2017, 06:56 PM
We can make a male one.)
___
They came across a witch hut Lauren got into a fighting stance with Liam in her hand she expected to see a scary green lady but instead as they walked into the place they saw a guy with boxers like grey and brown hair he had a which hat on was about to but on a black shirt that seemed magical but no he had to be shirtless and as ripped as Levi (Lauren is not a perv... she just happens to like hawt men. Lauren- S-shut up!)) her face flushed and she covered the liquid coming from her nosebleed.
————
Jay turned into a weapon ready to attack the beast they were so close to being super cool ‘just this and a witch that’s all.’ Jay thought with a smirk

Whisper
December 29th, 2017, 07:17 PM
We can make a male one.)
___
Jay looked ready to attack. ‘One more and a witch then we’re done’ he thought to himself glaring at the monster before him
———————
Lauren got in her attack stance preparing to fight a witch but instead when they burst in they see a guy he had jeans that were loose but not too much his eyes were sparkling blue he had brown hair and a witch hat but they walked in at the wrong moment the man had his shirt in his hands about to put on but it wasn’t covering his upper body making Lauren’s face go red her hand covered the liquid pouring from her nosebleed (yeah Lauren’s not a perv... she just likes hawt guys and symmetrical abs like Levi’s #8pack bruh!))

KayMew07
December 29th, 2017, 08:07 PM
They came across a witch hut Lauren got into a fighting stance with Liam in her hand she expected to see a scary green lady but instead as they walked into the place they saw a guy with boxers like grey and brown hair he had a which hat on was about to but on a black shirt that seemed magical but no he had to be shirtless and as ripped as Levi (Lauren is not a perv... she just happens to like hawt men. Lauren- S-shut up!)) her face flushed and she covered the liquid coming from her nosebleed.
————
Jay turned into a weapon ready to attack the beast they were so close to being super cool ‘just this and a witch that’s all.’ Jay thought with a smirk
Swiftheart123 ill be doing this fro now on

Static
December 30th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Swiftheart123 ill be doing this fro now on
What mentioning me?)

KayMew07
December 30th, 2017, 03:04 PM
What mentioning me?)
*facepalm* no the rp my phone is messed up and says every post I do is deleted

Static
December 31st, 2017, 09:52 AM
*facepalm* no the rp my phone is messed up and says every post I do is deleted
Oh ok.)

KayMew07
January 2nd, 2018, 10:11 PM
Oh ok.)
————

Static
January 5th, 2018, 05:52 PM
————
Liam scowled,his reflection appearing on the weapon."Are you seriously in love with a wizard?Just get his soul." Liam said.
__
Mariko slashed at the monster,attempting to kill it in one blow.

KayMew07
January 6th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Liam scowled,his reflection appearing on the weapon."Are you seriously in love with a wizard?Just get his soul." Liam said.
__
Mariko slashed at the monster,attempting to kill it in one blow.
"please you're just jealous he's ripped" she says turning her head away waiting for the guy to put the shirt on but he didn't 'dang it my weakness...' "guess I have to do this" she whispered to herself
------------
the monster dodged but it was hurt one more hit should do it

Static
January 6th, 2018, 02:18 PM
"please you're just jealous he's ripped" she says turning her head away waiting for the guy to put the shirt on but he didn't 'dang it my weakness...' "guess I have to do this" she whispered to herself
------------
the monster dodged but it was hurt one more hit should do it
"IM NOT JEALOUS IM JUST AS STRONG AS HIM!ACTUALLY, IM STRONGER!" Liam snapped.
____
Mariko slashed at the monster again,sure this would be the last blow.

KayMew07
January 6th, 2018, 02:25 PM
"IM NOT JEALOUS IM JUST AS STRONG AS HIM!ACTUALLY, IM STRONGER!" Liam snapped.
____
Mariko slashed at the monster again,sure this would be the last blow.
Lauren laughed "please!" she sighed looking at the man "hello there. I'm Demetri" he smiled his voice was friendly and smooth "aw geez... why me?" she asked under her breath
------------
the monster exploded. Jay turned back to normal and smirked at the soul. he put it in his mouth and began chewing

Static
January 6th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Lauren laughed "please!" she sighed looking at the man "hello there. I'm Demetri" he smiled his voice was friendly and smooth "aw geez... why me?" she asked under her breath
------------
the monster exploded. Jay turned back to normal and smirked at the soul. he put it in his mouth and began chewing
"Just do it." Liam told her.
____
She watched Jay eat the soul."They don't look very good." She said after a moment.

KayMew07
January 6th, 2018, 03:51 PM
"Just do it." Liam told her.
____
She watched Jay eat the soul."They don't look very good." She said after a moment.
"ugh fine!" she lunged at him he dodged and smirked "so what your guys names?" he asked avoiding the attacks (we going to make him turn to an animal like blair when we 'kill' him and we suffer a lot?)
-----
"hn?" he asked

Static
January 6th, 2018, 03:55 PM
"ugh fine!" she lunged at him he dodged and smirked "so what your guys names?" he asked avoiding the attacks (we going to make him turn to an animal like blair when we 'kill' him and we suffer a lot?)
-----
"hn?" he asked
Yep.)
Liam stayed quiet,but was yelling in his mind about how much this guy was getting on his nerves.
___
"Do souls ntaste good?" She asked again.

KayMew07
January 6th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Yep.)
Liam stayed quiet,but was yelling in his mind about how much this guy was getting on his nerves.
___
"Do souls ntaste good?" She asked again.
Demetri gets bored and stops he takes Liam from Lauren "its rude to ignore peoples questions" he smirked she glared at him
------------------
he swallows "i mean it taste okay I guess" he shrugs

Static
January 6th, 2018, 06:22 PM
Demetri gets bored and stops he takes Liam from Lauren "its rude to ignore peoples questions" he smirked she glared at him
------------------
he swallows "i mean it taste okay I guess" he shrugs
"Tough luck,but you can't use someone else's weapon unless you want your hand burned off.Different souls don't match wavelengths if they don't know each other.Especially a Witches soul." He smirked.
____
"Oh." She said,and they walked on in silence.

KayMew07
January 6th, 2018, 08:12 PM
"Tough luck,but you can't use someone else's weapon unless you want your hand burned off.Different souls don't match wavelengths if they don't know each other.Especially a Witches soul." He smirked.
____
"Oh." She said,and they walked on in silence.
he sighed "exactly" he smirked before throwing Liam " you can catch him or come with me your choice " Lauren smirked "there's only one answer to that" she punched him and grabbed Liam before turning around "Liam may not be hawt but he's my weapon!" she then she sliced him up in a cloud (symmetrically) a smoke he appeared again as a dog (with symmetry) ....
-------------
"so its late what do you say we get the witch tomorrow after school?" he asked with a smiled

Static
January 6th, 2018, 08:16 PM
he sighed "exactly" he smirked before throwing Liam " you can catch him or come with me your choice " Lauren smirked "there's only one answer to that" she punched him and grabbed Liam before turning around "Liam may not be hawt but he's my weapon!" she then she sliced him up in a cloud (symmetrically) a smoke he appeared again as a dog (with symmetry) ....
-------------
"so its late what do you say we get the witch tomorrow after school?" he asked with a smiled
Liam turned back into a human and pointed at the dog."YOU RUINED THE SOUL!YOU TURNED THE WITCH SOUL INTO A DOG WITH YOUR STUPID SYMETRY!YOU RUINED A PERFECT SOUL!!!" He shouted.
_____
"Sure.Then you can become a death scythe." She said.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 01:35 PM
Liam turned back into a human and pointed at the dog."YOU RUINED THE SOUL!YOU TURNED THE WITCH SOUL INTO A DOG WITH YOUR STUPID SYMETRY!YOU RUINED A PERFECT SOUL!!!" He shouted.
_____
"Sure.Then you can become a death scythe." She said.
"eh!?" she muttered in shock the dog laughed "oh I'm not a witch" he laughed "wait... then you mean" her eyes teared up
-------------
he smiled "yep" he sighed "see you tomorrow" he started walking to his house

Static
January 7th, 2018, 01:39 PM
"eh!?" she muttered in shock the dog laughed "oh I'm not a witch" he laughed "wait... then you mean" her eyes teared up
-------------
he smiled "yep" he sighed "see you tomorrow" he started walking to his house
Liam repeatedly hit the dog on the head(like anime charecters do when they are mad)."SPIT OUT THE SOUL AND QUIT LYING!IM BECOMING A DEATH SCYTE!" he snapped.
____
"Ok then." She said,and went to her own house.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Liam repeatedly hit the dog on the head(like anime charecters do when they are mad)."SPIT OUT THE SOUL AND QUIT LYING!IM BECOMING A DEATH SCYTE!" he snapped.
____
"Ok then." She said,and went to her own house.
the dog laughed Lauren feel to her knees "WHY!!" she said dramatically

Static
January 7th, 2018, 01:56 PM
the dog laughed Lauren feel to her knees "WHY!!" she said dramatically
"I SAID GIVE ME THE WITCH SOUL!I KNOW YOU ATE IT!" he shouted at the dog.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 02:09 PM
"I SAID GIVE ME THE WITCH SOUL!I KNOW YOU ATE IT!" he shouted at the dog.
"i was never a witch!" he smirked (can he turn back to person with dog ears and tail?)

Static
January 7th, 2018, 02:11 PM
"i was never a witch!" he smirked (can he turn back to person with dog ears and tail?)
(Yhea.)
Reality hit Liam and he fell down."So I'm not going to be a death sythe?" He asked slowly.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 02:24 PM
(Yhea.)
Reality hit Liam and he fell down."So I'm not going to be a death sythe?" He asked slowly.
lauren stood up and gave a determined look "we may have to start over but Liam you WILL be a death sythe" the dog laughed as it turned back into demitri except with dog ears and tail

Static
January 7th, 2018, 02:27 PM
lauren stood up and gave a determined look "we may have to start over but Liam you WILL be a death sythe" the dog laughed as it turned back into demitri except with dog ears and tail
"It took us three years to get that many souls!" Liam cried.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 02:37 PM
"It took us three years to get that many souls!" Liam cried.
she sighed "i know" she patted his head semetrically

Static
January 7th, 2018, 02:41 PM
she sighed "i know" she patted his head semetrically
"Can we keep the puppy?I want to pay him back-i mean,have a pet." He said.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 03:06 PM
"Can we keep the puppy?I want to pay him back-i mean,have a pet." He said.
Lauren nodded "yep... lets go home" (who lives where are they like neighbors?)

Static
January 7th, 2018, 03:31 PM
Lauren nodded "yep... lets go home" (who lives where are they like neighbors?)
Neighbors,but Liam is alwase breaking in for food and stuff)
He looked at the dog man."It's your fault in not a death scythe now,so you be a good little doggie." He growled.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Neighbors,but Liam is alwase breaking in for food and stuff)
He looked at the dog man."It's your fault in not a death scythe now,so you be a good little doggie." He growled.
He laughed "okay" Lauren smiled "so is he staying at your house or mine?" she asked

Static
January 7th, 2018, 04:07 PM
He laughed "okay" Lauren smiled "so is he staying at your house or mine?" she asked
"Yours!" He said quickly.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 04:33 PM
"Yours!" He said quickly.
"fine, I guess I live with a guy now..." she thought aloud he looked them with a smile he had finally put a shirt on

Static
January 7th, 2018, 04:50 PM
"fine, I guess I live with a guy now..." she thought aloud he looked them with a smile he had finally put a shirt on
"Don't try anything funny or I'll put you in a cage." Liam growled."I'm going home.See ya tommaro." He said.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 05:28 PM
"Don't try anything funny or I'll put you in a cage." Liam growled."I'm going home.See ya tommaro." He said.
"bye Liam" Lauren smiled waving as she picked up Demetri in his puppy form. she took him to her home
---------
after or during school? time skip?)

Static
January 7th, 2018, 05:31 PM
"bye Liam" Lauren smiled waving as she picked up Demetri in his puppy form. she took him to her home
---------
after or during school? time skip?)
(During.they need to meet with Lord death which u will RP cause u love him so much :3)

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 05:44 PM
(During.they need to meet with Lord death which u will RP cause u love him so much :3)
(yeeeeeeeeeeee why gosh golly how cool X3)
"Liam what will we tell lord death" she asked sadly (will the one that was makas be Laurens or someone elses)(also does lord death have a kid?)

Static
January 7th, 2018, 05:46 PM
(yeeeeeeeeeeee why gosh golly how cool X3)
"Liam what will we tell lord death" she asked sadly (will the one that was makas be Laurens or someone elses)(also does lord death have a kid?)
(I dunno.and what about maka?)
"We tell him that the witch turned into a dog and WE COULDNT EAT IT!!" he told her/shouted at her.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 05:54 PM
(I dunno.and what about maka?)
"We tell him that the witch turned into a dog and WE COULDNT EAT IT!!" he told her/shouted at her.
she sighed "here we go" (like MAKAS dad was there with lord death whos dad is he instead since MAKA isn't here? or is he non existent?)

Static
January 7th, 2018, 05:58 PM
she sighed "here we go" (like MAKAS dad was there with lord death whos dad is he instead since MAKA isn't here? or is he non existent?)
Makas dad is bon existint.this is like,300 years after the anime.There will be a new kishin,and death the kid can be death now if you want.)
Liam walked in."Is there any coffee Lord death?" He asked as soon as he walked in.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Makas dad is bon existint.this is like,300 years after the anime.There will be a new kishin,and death the kid can be death now if you want.)
Liam walked in."Is there any coffee Lord death?" He asked as soon as he walked in.
(oh poor Liam I'm so sorry.... okay so I have a plot thing Death the Kid is lord death now and Lauren is his daughter bc their both symmetrical )
the symmetrical man smirked "sure here" he gave him some coffee the cup had symmetrical lines across it "so I see you messed up?" Lauren sweat dropped "what exactly happened?" he asked

Static
January 7th, 2018, 06:13 PM
(oh poor Liam I'm so sorry.... okay so I have a plot thing Death the Kid is lord death now and Lauren is his daughter bc their both symmetrical )
the symmetrical man smirked "sure here" he gave him some coffee the cup had symmetrical lines across it "so I see you messed up?" Lauren sweat dropped "what exactly happened?" he asked
Yes)
"THE WITCH TURNED INTO A DOG!" Liam said,slamming his hands on the table,which chipped ever so slightly,making it unsymmetrical.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 06:20 PM
Yes)
"THE WITCH TURNED INTO A DOG!" Liam said,slamming his hands on the table,which chipped ever so slightly,making it unsymmetrical.
Lauren and Kid looked at him with this evil look "HOW DARE YOU!" kid yelled at Liam

Static
January 7th, 2018, 06:29 PM
Lauren and Kid looked at him with this evil look "HOW DARE YOU!" kid yelled at Liam
"Sorry.It's just a table.You can paint over it." He said.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 06:43 PM
"Sorry.It's just a table.You can paint over it." He said.
kid sighed not looking at this unsymmetrically "Lauren?" she looked at him "yes dad?" he sighed "this reminds me of something that happened before, you guys will bounce back." he smiles "NOW LEAVE SO I CAN FIX THIS" Lauren rushes out

Static
January 7th, 2018, 06:45 PM
kid sighed not looking at this unsymmetrically "Lauren?" she looked at him "yes dad?" he sighed "this reminds me of something that happened before, you guys will bounce back." he smiles "NOW LEAVE SO I CAN FIX THIS" Lauren rushes out
"Ok jeez.Don't see why your so worked up if your hair is unsymmetrical." He laughed before running out so he wouldn't be punished.

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 06:55 PM
"Ok jeez.Don't see why your so worked up if your hair is unsymmetrical." He laughed before running out so he wouldn't be punished.
Lauren sighed as they walked "My dads scary" she said aloud as she walked to the lockers where Jay and Mariko were talking

Static
January 7th, 2018, 07:01 PM
Lauren sighed as they walked "My dads scary" she said aloud as she walked to the lockers where Jay and Mariko were talking
"Your scary." Liam said.
(Do they already know each other)

KayMew07
January 7th, 2018, 07:19 PM
"Your scary." Liam said.
(Do they already know each other)
(yeah)
she laughs "i can already see his expression when he finds out I'm living with a guy" she shivers "hey dudes!" Jay waves at them

Static
January 8th, 2018, 10:58 AM
(yeah)
she laughs "i can already see his expression when he finds out I'm living with a guy" she shivers "hey dudes!" Jay waves at them
Mariko noticed them and smiled."How many souls did you get last night?" She asked,and Liam got depressed again.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 11:50 AM
Mariko noticed them and smiled."How many souls did you get last night?" She asked,and Liam got depressed again.
Lauren looked devastated Jay raised a brow "what happened?" he asked "we lost EVERYTHING" Lauren muttered

Static
January 8th, 2018, 11:56 AM
Lauren looked devastated Jay raised a brow "what happened?" he asked "we lost EVERYTHING" Lauren muttered
"The witch turned into a dog." Liam muttered."How do you mistake a witch for a dog?" Mariko asked.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 12:13 PM
"The witch turned into a dog." Liam muttered."How do you mistake a witch for a dog?" Mariko asked.
"He was in human form" Lauren muttered Jay said nothing because he wanted to laugh

Static
January 8th, 2018, 12:15 PM
"He was in human form" Lauren muttered Jay said nothing because he wanted to laugh
"Oh.Did you not check their soul wavelength before attacking?" Mariko asked."Um....no?" Liam said.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 12:30 PM
"Oh.Did you not check their soul wavelength before attacking?" Mariko asked."Um....no?" Liam said.
"........." Lauren face palmed Jay smirked

Static
January 8th, 2018, 12:45 PM
"........." Lauren face palmed Jay smirked
"That was careless." Mariko said.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 12:53 PM
"That was careless." Mariko said.
"well how close are you guys then" she retorted

Static
January 8th, 2018, 01:06 PM
"well how close are you guys then" she retorted
"We just need a few more souls." Mariko said proudly.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 01:12 PM
"We just need a few more souls." Mariko said proudly.
Lauren sighed "whatever, wait Demerti?" behind Mariko a puppy appeared Jay looked at the dog "this is the one who made you fail?"

Static
January 8th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Lauren sighed "whatever, wait Demerti?" behind Mariko a puppy appeared Jay looked at the dog "this is the one who made you fail?"
"Yhea.He's Laurens new dog." Liam said.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 01:21 PM
"Yhea.He's Laurens new dog." Liam said.
Lauren rolled her eyes and sighed "what are you doing here?" the dog smiled "i was bored" he said simply Lauren groaned in annoyance

Static
January 8th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Lauren rolled her eyes and sighed "what are you doing here?" the dog smiled "i was bored" he said simply Lauren groaned in annoyance
Mariko grabbed the things she needed out of her locker."No dogs aloud in school." She told Demitri before walking away.

KayMew07
January 8th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Mariko grabbed the things she needed out of her locker."No digs aloud in school." She told Demitri before walking away.
Lauren kicked Demetri out of the door and he went home "geez what a brat" lauren grabbed her things from her locker and slammed it shut

Static
January 12th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Lauren kicked Demetri out of the door and he went home "geez what a brat" lauren grabbed her things from her locker and slammed it shut
(Fixed typo on last post)
Liam stood up and closed his locker with his foot."Let's go get this over with." He said.Marico picked up her things and closed her locker."Class isint that bad." She said.

KayMew07
January 12th, 2018, 04:27 PM
(Fixed typo on last post)
Liam stood up and closed his locker with his foot."Let's go get this over with." He said.Marico picked up her things and closed her locker."Class isint that bad." She said.
Jay pouted "your just saying that because your smart" he said in annoyance Lauren sighed walking into the class sitting in her seat

Static
January 12th, 2018, 04:37 PM
Jay pouted "your just saying that because your smart" he said in annoyance Lauren sighed walking into the class sitting in her seat
"I'mjust saying that because i isten,and because of that,I don't get a dog mixed up with a witch." She contradicted, sitting down.

KayMew07
January 12th, 2018, 05:01 PM
"I'mjust saying that because i isten,and because of that,I don't get a dog mixed up with a witch." She contradicted, sitting down.
Lauren shot her a glare that could kill Jay just chuckled and sat down

Static
January 12th, 2018, 05:09 PM
Lauren shot her a glare that could kill Jay just chuckled and sat down
Class began as normal.Liam didn't listen.(u the teacher?)

KayMew07
January 12th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Class began as normal.Liam didn't listen.(u the teacher?)
The teacher Mr.... uh Mr.Kimbert? began blabbing on and on about how to do thing we already know Jay was asleep and Lauren was drawing symmetrically

Static
January 12th, 2018, 07:21 PM
The teacher Mr.... uh Mr.Kimbert? began blabbing on and on about how to do thing we already know Jay was asleep and Lauren was drawing symmetrically
Liam smiled and started thinking of a prank he could do to make things interesting.

KayMew07
January 13th, 2018, 02:24 AM
Liam smiled and started thinking of a prank he could do to make things interesting.
the teacher continued talking Lauren glanced at Liam she was so bored and was kind of hoping he would do something funny or exciting. Jay was asleep in a way that made him seem like he was paying attention... I wish I was that magical

Static
January 13th, 2018, 10:44 AM
the teacher continued talking Lauren glanced at Liam she was so bored and was kind of hoping he would do something funny or exciting. Jay was asleep in a way that made him seem like he was paying attention... I wish I was that magical
Liam suddenly remembered the teacher had taken something he had one time that was activated by a button he had in his pocket.They had thought it was only a toy,but now,he could use it as a prank.He pulled out the button and pressed it,and from inside the desk,very loudly,the result of the button he pressed was heard.It sounded like a horn at wrestling matches,and inturupted what the teacher was saying.Liam put the button away quickly and acted suprised like everyone else.

KayMew07
January 13th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Liam suddenly remembered the teacher had taken something he had one time that was activated by a button he had in his pocket.They had thought it was only a toy,but now,he could use it as a prank.He pulled out the button and pressed it,and from inside the desk,very loudly,the result of the button he pressed was heard.It sounded like a horn at wrestling matches,and inturupted what the teacher was saying.Liam put the button away quickly and acted suprised like everyone else.
the Teacher was trying to stop the horrid noise Lauren was still taken a back and Jay fell out of his seat because the noise woke him up

Static
January 13th, 2018, 11:00 AM
the Teacher was trying to stop the horrid noise Lauren was still taken a back and Jay fell out of his seat because the noise woke him up
Liam out his feet on the desk and watched the commotion.

KayMew07
January 13th, 2018, 11:25 AM
Liam out his feet on the desk and watched the commotion.
some kids were running around the room some drew on the board Jay however was banging his head on the desk Lauren was laughing at some of the kids but the noise still annoyed her 3 minutes till the bell

Static
January 13th, 2018, 11:32 AM
some kids were running around the room some drew on the board Jay however was banging his head on the desk Lauren was laughing at some of the kids but the noise still annoyed her 3 minutes till the bell
Mariko grabbed Liam by the hair."Turn it off so Ican have some peace and quiet!" She shouted in his ear,and he ppressed the button again and it stopped.

KayMew07
January 13th, 2018, 11:38 AM
Mariko grabbed Liam by the hair."Turn it off so Ican have some peace and quiet!" She shouted in his ear,and he ppressed the button again and it stopped.
Jay was doing a flip but... he failed Lauren just smirked at all that was going on

Static
January 20th, 2018, 11:32 AM
Jay was doing a flip but... he failed Lauren just smirked at all that was going on
(Time skip?)

KayMew07
January 21st, 2018, 03:54 PM
(Time skip?)
the bell rang or whatever Lauren grabbd her stuff and got up and left the classroom

Static
January 21st, 2018, 04:38 PM
the bell rang or whatever Lauren grabbd her stuff and got up and left the classroom
Everyone else left because I don't feel like typing every person leaving.

KayMew07
January 21st, 2018, 05:23 PM
Everyone else left because I don't feel like typing every person leaving.
yeah) jay sighed walking with Lauren Liam and Mariko

Static
February 6th, 2018, 06:00 PM
yeah) jay sighed walking with Lauren Liam and Mariko
Liam and mariko walked in silence.

KayMew07
February 6th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Liam and mariko walked in silence.
"awkward silence is awkward" Jay said with a chuckle Lauren rolled her eyes

Static
February 9th, 2018, 07:25 PM
"awkward silence is awkward" Jay said with a chuckle Lauren rolled her eyes
"Sure.Should we look around for would tonight together?" Liam asked.

KayMew07
February 9th, 2018, 08:41 PM
"Sure.Should we look around for would tonight together?" Liam asked.
"sounds great" Lauren said smiling keeping her face and teeth symmetrical