PDA

View Full Version : Emily and Tomi's TwoLeg Nest

RipplePaw
November 20th, 2016, 03:26 PM
This is the town where Tomi and Emily, brother and sister, live. If you want to join in, just PM me!
:rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama:

RipplePaw
November 20th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Emily woke up one morning and stretched. Padding to the kitchen, she lapped up a few sips of water. I wonder when Tomi is going to wake up, she thought to herself, licking her paw. She went through the cat flap of her nest and jumped up onto the fence. I'll just wait here till he shows up!

Dezzzinator
November 20th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Tomi woke up. I wonder where Emily is... Tomi ate all of his breakfast and hopped out of the nest. "Hi Emily! I've been looking for you!" He mewed:D

RipplePaw
November 20th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Emily turned around quickly, her tail puffing up. "Oh, it's just you!" She replied smiling, her fur lying back down. "You scared me!" She looked at her brother thoughtfully. "What do you wanna do today?" She asked, not wanting to be bored.

Dezzzinator
November 20th, 2016, 04:10 PM
"Hmmmmm... How about we go on an adventure along the path of... Umm.. Scary! I made that up so we can have a fun time! Hopefully we don't get lost though... Want to?" Tomi replied.

RipplePaw
November 20th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Emily pounced down from the fence. "Uh... Ok! What's the path of scary?" She asked excitedly. Emily's younger brother had always thought of good ideas to play, and this sounded to most mysterious. She sat next to Tomi, waiting for him to reply.

Dezzzinator
November 20th, 2016, 04:23 PM
" Umm.. It's where the concrete is lava and the grass is ground. Isn't that cool?" Tomi asked

RipplePaw
November 20th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Emily stood up joyfully. "Sure!" She mewed happily, getting ready to leave. "Where should we try to get to?"

Dezzzinator
November 20th, 2016, 04:47 PM
They both hopped along the street witch is THE PATH OF SCARY When they saw concrete they hopped on the grass. When the hill gets steep its a close call!

RipplePaw
November 20th, 2016, 04:52 PM
"Where should we go?" Emily asked, hopping across the grass and jumping up onto a fence. A dog barked in the yard below her and she jumped off in fear, landing on top of Tomi. "Oops! Sorry! It was a dog." She got up and licked her shoulder in embarrassment. "So.. Where are we trying to get to?"

Dezzzinator
November 20th, 2016, 05:02 PM
"We are trying to get to the lighthouse then back!" Tomi whispered quietly trying to be scary. "The lighthouse is a long way away!"

RipplePaw
November 20th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Emily looked up into the sky and saw the lighthouse. It was a long way away! "Are we going to climb to the top?" she asked excitedly. "Some cats say that from the top, they can see the whole world!!!" She almost accidentally touched some concrete, but pulled her paw away. "Phew," she sighed. "That was close..."

Spinny
November 20th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Minnow woke up and yawned. He looked around. He jumped up from his bed onto the wooden table and looked out of the window. His owner's red, small car wasn't there. She's not home! Minnow thought, and raced down from the table. Since she's not home, I can go in other cats' yards. I can't do that if she's home. She doesn't allow it. He padded out of the door and leapt onto his orange fence. He spotted Emily and Tomi two doors down. He padded silently across the fence until he approached the two cats. He got ready to pounce, and then he suddenly jumped down next to Emily and her brother, shouting, "Boo!" Waiting to see if they'd be startled.

Dezzzinator
November 20th, 2016, 05:18 PM
"Oh! I forgot to tell you, ya know the washed up boat? We have to go through it without touching metal! That's daredeveley right?" Tomi said.

RipplePaw
November 20th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Emily jumped up in surprise. Her fur fluffed up again-- she had a habit of getting scared easily. "Oh! Its just you, Minnow." She fell back down in the grass, luckily, and not on the concrete. "Heh! Sorry," she mumbled, licking her side. "We're playing a game called 'The Path of Scary!' Do you know it?"

Spinny
November 20th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Minnow's ear flicked. "Uh, I don't think so." He murmured. He looked around. "How do you play?" He asked. "Can I play?" :squee:

RipplePaw
November 20th, 2016, 06:37 PM
"Sure!" Emily smiled, licking her paw. "Its where all concrete is lava and everything else is fine. We are trying to make it to the lighthouse!" She looked up at the sky and saw the red and white striped building. "We will see the whole world from up there!" She sighed. "But this is kinda boring. What else do you wanna do?"

Spinny
November 20th, 2016, 08:30 PM
"I don't know." Minnow meowed. "Tomi, what's your opinion of what we should do?" The kittypet asked Tomi.

RipplePaw
November 20th, 2016, 08:48 PM
"Yea! What do you think Tomi?" Emily smiled to Tomi.

Dezzzinator
November 20th, 2016, 09:09 PM
"We really should keep playing this if it's ok to you..." Tomi said with sadness... Tomi sighed.:(

RipplePaw
November 20th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Emily sighed, her paws itching with anticipation. "But... There's bound to be something more fun than this! There can never be too much fun! Why don't we go hunting in the woods? Or... Or sail in a boat across the lake? or.. Or get kitty treats from the neighbor a few houses down! or... Play hide in seek, but you can hide anywhere in the world. ANYWHERE! Or... or go to the vet? Ok that's not fun. What about... Oh, something more fun!!!"

Dezzzinator
November 20th, 2016, 09:20 PM
"We can go on a sail boat across the lake..." Tomi said happier "We can do that right now!" Tomi and'em padded towards the lake and jumped on a boat and sat... "I forgot that we cats can't steer sailboats... So we can use IMAGINATION!":D

RipplePaw
November 21st, 2016, 04:46 PM
Emily purred. "Mkay!" She laughed, waiting for Minnow to hop into the boat. "Here!" She shouted happily, grabbing a weird paddle thing in the back. "This must propel the boat forwards." She started wobbling it really fast and the boat slowly moves forward, waving quickly back and forth. "You two go to the side that you want to turn. Your weight will tilt it and turn it!"

Dezzzinator
November 21st, 2016, 04:57 PM
"Ahh! I almost fell out of the boat! That was close!" Tomi yelled. "AHHHHH A ROCK'S ABOUT TO HIT US!!!" Tomi screamed. " Ill go to the left and you too!! NOW!!!!!!" Tomi didn't like using IMAGINATION! It's tooooøo SCARY! "I'm on the scarym path! It's to scary!" Tomi said. Tomi's too so very scared.

RipplePaw
November 21st, 2016, 05:03 PM
Emily's tail puffed up and she jumped into the air in fear. "Ahh!!" She screamed, falling back down into the water below. Saltwater flooded into we mouth and she gasped, the taste too strong. She coughed up water and made it to the surface, her throat sore from breathing in water. "Help!!! Tomi, Minnow, help!" She looked over at Minnow. "Come on, your name is a fish!! Help!!" She paddled with her legs hard and they got really sore. "Help!!"

Dezzzinator
November 21st, 2016, 05:08 PM
"Ahh! Grab my tail!!!!! It's out in the water! But don't scratch it!" Tomi yelled.

RipplePaw
November 21st, 2016, 05:11 PM
She reached her head up higher and bit the tail hard. "Pull me!" She mewed through her brothers tail. She bit down harder on it, worry flooding through her body.

Spinny
November 21st, 2016, 06:03 PM
Minnow took Tomi's paw and started to pull it. "C'mon, Tomi! Come on, Emily! Pull!" Minnow unsheathed his claws, pulling harder.

Spinny
November 21st, 2016, 06:04 PM
"Try to climb onto the boat, Emily!" Minnow hissed.

Dezzzinator
November 22nd, 2016, 03:51 PM
"Ahh! It hurts!" Tomi ran to the other end of the boat and struggled. "JUST CLIMB ONTO THE BOAT EMILY PLEASE!!!" Tomi yelled. Emily climbed up safely on to the boat and was out of breath. "Yay we saved her from the dazling gem of brightness, the creature of the dark!! He is the most dangerous creature of'em all! Kits say he's the most unseen creature ever too! So we saw the seenless creature seen ever! That was a tongue twister and it didn't really make sense..." Tomi said if that surely was actually true.....

RipplePaw
November 22nd, 2016, 04:22 PM
Emily lay in the boat shivering. "Thank you guys," she mumbled.

Spinny
November 23rd, 2016, 10:40 AM
"You're welcome!" Minnow giggled, feeling ultimately relieved. "Now, where are we heading on this boat again?"

RipplePaw
November 23rd, 2016, 10:44 AM
Emily looked up when she heard thunder. "I don't know," she admitted, getting up and curling her tail around her front paws. "But we've better get there soon, or else we'll all get soaked!" She laughed.

Spinny
November 23rd, 2016, 05:36 PM
Minnow nodded. "yeah," he said, looking at the water below the boat. "Hopefully it doesn't storm too close to us. We don't want this boat to flip..." His belly started to churn with the thought in his mind.

RipplePaw
November 23rd, 2016, 05:47 PM
Emily's tail puffed up again. "Why did we even come out here!? cats can't drive boats! We don't even know where we are going... Where should we go?" The clouds gave out one last thunder before a slight drizzle started pouring down. "Arghh! Where should we go? What should we do?"

Spinny
December 8th, 2016, 07:32 PM
"Steer!" Minnow yowled, and started paddling with his back feet in the water away from the Stormclouds.

RipplePaw
December 14th, 2016, 05:14 PM
"Steer!" Minnow yowled, and started paddling with his back feet in the water away from the Stormclouds.
Emily shivered and looked up at the sky. "The storm is gaining on us," she mewed, full of worry. "Paddle!"

Spinny
December 14th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Emily shivered and looked up at the sky. "The storm is gaining on us," she mewed, full of worry. "Paddle!"

Minnow started to paddle as swift and as great as he could go, away from the storm.

Spinny
January 3rd, 2017, 08:34 PM
boop

Spinny
January 14th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Minnow glanced back at the others. "Come on, guys!" He meowed, and continued to swim away. RipplePaw Dezzzinator

Spinny
February 9th, 2017, 08:14 PM
boop