PDA

View Full Version : For the fights

Role
October 15th, 2017, 11:07 AM
October Gathering

ThunderClan

Rosebelly - Fighting, but won't be killed. Rosebelly's strong suit isn't fighting. She relies on her senses.
Alliumeyes - I don't use her much, but she is fighting and she can be killed. She is a nrand new warrior, so she might not be a challenge.

Dusk Syndicate

Mango - Fighting, but will not be killed. She has two cats she is already fighting. As a trainee, she will be tired out by then.

ShadowClan

Whitestep - Fighting, but not open to kill. She might give up mid battle or tell you to kill her, but don't.
Fogpelt - Fighting, but not open to kill. Fogpelt is half-blind, but will be a challenge.

SkyClan

Magnoliawool - Fighting and helping the Clans, but will not be killed. She will be a bit off in battle, and you can injure her greatly.

WindClan

Beepelt - Fighting and can be killed. Beepelt is fat and lazy and will most likely cpmment on how much of a bother fighting is mid battle.
Cloudysky - Fighting but will not be killed. Cloudysky is a skilled fighter, be warned.

RiverClan

Floatingbark - Fighting and able to be killed, but she is a very good fighter. If you're looking for a challenge, here she is!
Closed.

Thunder Wind Battle

ThunderClan

Rosebelly - Fighting, but will not be killed. (I love her too much ;-;)
Alliumeyes - If not dead, open to be killed. Killl herrrrr >:)
I dont roleplay her at all... ;(

WindClan

Willowpaw - May or may not be fighting, will not be killed. Already teaming up with two others if she is made an apprentice by then.
Beepelt - Fighting and able to be killed.
Cloudysky - Fighting but not able to be killed.

If you want to fight any of these cats or kill any of these cats, please mention me, tell me what cat you want to use, and provide a roleplaying example. If you want I can tell you more about each cat! My cats can kill or team up with your cats too!

Dovekit12
October 15th, 2017, 11:12 AM
October Gathering

ThunderClan

Rosebelly - Fighting, but not open to kill
Alliumeyes - I don't use her much, but she is fighting and open to kill

Dusk Syndicate

Mango - Fighting, but not open to kill

Thunder Wind Battle

ThunderClan

Rosebelly - Fighting, but not open to kill
Alliumeyes - If not dead, open to kill

WindClan

Willowpaw - May or may not be fighting, not open to kill
Beepelt - Fighting and open to kill
Cloudysky - Fighting but not open to kill

If you want to fight any of these cats or kill any of these cats, please mention me, tell me what cat you want to use, and provide a roleplaying example. If you want I can tell you more about each cat!

I would like to have my cat Mistyfoot fight your cat Mango. Mistyfoot is open to be killed.

Here's a roleplay sample: After getting up Spottedpaw ran in Tory circles excitedly. She had knocked down her mentor on her first training season something she never expected to do. She sat down after running a few laps waiting to see what was gonna happen next.

Role
October 15th, 2017, 11:16 AM
I would like to have my cat Mistyfoot fight your cat Mango. Mistyfoot is open to be killed.

Here's a roleplay sample: After getting up Spottedpaw ran in Tory circles excitedly. She had knocked down her mentor on her first training season something she never expected to do. She sat down after running a few laps waiting to see what was gonna happen next.
Alright! Mango has another cat to fight, but after that she'll come after Mistyfoot. Do you want her to be killed? Mango has never killed anyone, but she has good ability in fighting.

Dovekit12
October 15th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Alright! Mango has another cat to fight, but after that she'll come after Mistyfoot. Do you want her to be killed? Mango has never killed anyone, but she has good ability in fighting.
Maybe she can accidentally kill Mistyfoot somehow.

Role
October 15th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Maybe she can accidentally kill Mistyfoot somehow.
That could work! Mango would definitely remember that too, and regret it. CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!

Dovekit12
October 15th, 2017, 11:26 AM
That could work! Mango would definitely remember that too, and regret it. CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!
Ok that works

Role
October 15th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Bump

Barnabas
October 15th, 2017, 11:23 PM
I have Mildpaw of Thunderclan who I want to be killed. Any characters opened to kill?

Mango
October 16th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Can my Greenpaw team up With Willowpaw for the TCWC battle? As Greenpaw is a shy antisocial six moon old apprentice who’ll end up fighting anyways.

Role
October 16th, 2017, 06:37 PM
I have Mildpaw of Thunderclan who I want to be killed. Any characters opened to kill?
Hmm.. Beepelt could kill them. :3 he doesnt really care about anything

Role
October 16th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Can my Greenpaw team up With Willowpaw for the TCWC battle? As Greenpaw is a shy antisocial six moon old apprentice who’ll end up fighting anyways.
Willowkit/paw is teaming up with two people already :( sorry... i should have edited

Role
October 20th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Blurp

Role
November 2nd, 2017, 02:38 PM
Booping for thunder wind fight