PDA

View Full Version : Fighting cats!

Undercover
October 15th, 2017, 08:43 AM
Here are my cats. You can apply to battle with them.

ThunderClan
Cottonfrost (Can be killed, but won't kill others himself) (Waiting for a response, may be taken)
Coyotecry 1/1 (Mint, DS, Eye of the Storm)
Chirruppaw 1/1 taken (Marigold, DS, Blue Wishes)

WindClan
Grimsight 1/1 (Hybrid, DS, Chameleon) X
Eburneanpaw (Cannot be killed, but won't kill others himself)
Ebonyleaf (Cannot be killed, but won't kill others herself)

RiverClan
Oakenshade (Tornado, DS, RedHead)

ShadowClan
Greywhisper 1/1 (Fleck, DS, NightWarrior4Life)
Smallpaw (Cannot be killed, and won't kill himself. Majorly injured?)

SkyClan
Shallowskip (Cannot be killed, but can accidentally kill another herself) 1/1 (Fox, DS, Swiftheart) X

Form
Your Cat's Name:
Bio Link: Optional
My Cat:
Your Cat's Clan:
Personality: 3 traits

Undercover
October 15th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Do you want Willow to fight alongside Ebonyleaf, as they are mentor and apprentice? Role Or she could fight alongside Eburneanpaw. Did we already agree to that?

Mango
October 15th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Your Cat's Name: Hybrid
Bio Link: Optional N/A he’s new
My Cat: Grimsight
Your Cat's Clan: Dusk Syndicate
Personality: 3 traits Hybrid is cruel and insane No joke, He despises Shadowclan and wants to destroy the clans himself, but says he’ll give credit to the Syndicate so he is still liked. If you know Fox, just up his insanity by 5xs and that’s Hybrid. He’s a strong fighter around 30 moons old and is fast.

Undercover
October 15th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Your Cat's Name: Hybrid
Bio Link: Optional N/A he’s new
My Cat: Grimsight
Your Cat's Clan: Dusk Syndicate
Personality: 3 traits Hybrid is cruel and insane No joke, He despises Shadowclan and wants to destroy the clans himself, but says he’ll give credit to the Syndicate so he is still liked. If you know Fox, just up his insanity by 5xs and that’s Hybrid. He’s a strong fighter around 30 moons old and is fast.
Ooh, like the challenge. Accepted!

Mango
October 15th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Ooh, like the challenge. Accepted!
Hybrid truthfully thinks he could destroy Shadowclan any time in one day- why? There clan is in his mind- half destroyed by the flood and he pressumes they are trespassing due to most prey being drowned or running away (partially accurate. He thinks he’d need a patrol of five cats to destroy Shadowclan, kill the kits and the queens are useless, kill Goldenstar, Halfgaze, and Daypaw and he believes they’d scatter. Kill all the apprentices, the mentors and mothers who returned to warriors would be useless and fathers. Which I think is partially true, kill all HRs the clan would probs either split up among the other clans or do a vote for a new leader. If you want to get to know him better in a DS cat with a DS cat, I can do that.

Undercover
October 15th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Hybrid truthfully thinks he could destroy Shadowclan any time in one day- why? There clan is in his mind- half destroyed by the flood and he pressumes they are trespassing due to most prey being drowned or running away (partially accurate. He thinks he’d need a patrol of five cats to destroy Shadowclan, kill the kits and the queens are useless, kill Goldenstar, Halfgaze, and Daypaw and he believes they’d scatter. Kill all the apprentices, the mentors and mothers who returned to warriors would be useless and fathers. Which I think is partially true, kill all HRs the clan would probs either split up among the other clans or do a vote for a new leader. If you want to get to know him better in a DS cat with a DS cat, I can do that.
No, it's OK. I have no DS cats.

aleka!
October 15th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Undercover Got any queens in the battle? I have an idea where my queen, Frostedbelly, could kill another queen because heck it's a gathering

Undercover
October 15th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Undercover Got any queens in the battle? I have an idea where my queen, Frostedbelly, could kill another queen because heck it's a gathering
No, I'm sorry!

Role
October 15th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Do you want Willow to fight alongside Ebonyleaf, as they are mentor and apprentice? Role Or she could fight alongside Eburneanpaw. Did we already agree to that?
Is eburnean okay? Ebony could come in later to advise her?

Mango
October 22nd, 2017, 02:18 PM
Here are my cats. You can apply to battle with them.

ThunderClan
Cottonfrost (Can be killed, but won't kill others himself) (Waiting for a response, may be taken)
Coyotecry 1/1 (Mint, DS, Eye of the Storm)
Chirruppaw 1/1 taken (Marigold, DS, Blue Wishes)

WindClan
Grimsight 1/1 (Hybrid, DS, Chameleon)
Eburneanpaw (Cannot be killed, but won't kill others himself)
Ebonyleaf (Cannot be killed, but won't kill others herself)

RiverClan
Oakenshade (Tornado, DS, RedHead)

ShadowClan
Greywhisper 1/1 (Fleck, DS, NightWarrior4Life)
Smallpaw (Cannot be killed, and won't kill himself. Majorly injured?)

SkyClan
Shallowskip (Cannot be killed, but can accidentally kill another herself) 1/1 (Fox, DS, Swiftheart)

Form
Your Cat's Name:
Bio Link: Optional
My Cat:
Your Cat's Clan:
Personality: 3 traits
When does Hybrid fight Grimsight.

Undercover
October 22nd, 2017, 03:05 PM
When does Hybrid fight Grimsight.
Now would work

Undercover
October 22nd, 2017, 03:08 PM
RedHead would you lie tom RP Oakenshade and Tornado at the gathering?

Swiftheart , ready for the Fox and Shallowskip battle pairing?

Static
October 22nd, 2017, 03:12 PM

Nightwarrior is not on yet,so yes we can start.

Undercover
October 22nd, 2017, 03:23 PM
Nightwarrior is not on yet,so yes we can start.
Okay, would you mind starting?

Static
October 22nd, 2017, 03:24 PM
Okay, would you mind starting?
Sure!I'll mention you.

Mango
October 22nd, 2017, 04:08 PM
Now would work
Okay. Who posts first?

Undercover
October 22nd, 2017, 05:20 PM
Okay. Who posts first?
Could you? I am rather busy tonight and tomorrow, so heads up.

Undercover
October 22nd, 2017, 05:24 PM
Sure!I'll mention you.
Thanks. I replied.

RedHead
October 22nd, 2017, 10:27 PM

After Tornado starts fighting with Fadingechoes, then Oakenshade can step in and start fighting him. I'll mention you when that can happen!

Undercover
October 23rd, 2017, 07:25 AM
After Tornado starts fighting with Fadingechoes, then Oakenshade can step in and start fighting him. I'll mention you when that can happen!

Okay, thanks