PDA

View Full Version : Battles!

:blue:
October 15th, 2017, 06:07 AM
Well, as a majority of you on this thread already know, the Dusk Syndicate will be attacking the clans on this gathering, and there will also be Blazingstar declaring war on Snowstar

What I’m currently looking for are a few willing role players who can deal with a person with writer’s block and post at least once a day.

I would really like someone to fight with the following-
Goldenstar-Shadowclan
and Marigoldpaw-Windclan

For Goldenstar I would only be accepting Dusk Syndicate cats, but for Marigoldpaw, they could be from the Dusk Syndicate or Thunderclan, or even both, really.

Hopefully that gives you enough information for the time being, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them!

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
PPD:
Roleplay Example:
Are you willing to work with someone who’s experiencing a huge writer’s block?
Anything else:

Most people will be getting accepted probably, unless I get too overwhelmed c:
——————

This will probably get updated as I think of more things.

Momotaro
October 15th, 2017, 06:11 AM
I will finish this in a sec

Name:
Moxie
Affiliation:
Dusk Syndicate?
Appearance:PPD:
Roleplay Example:
uhhh.. in a sec
Sure!
Anything else:
Can she fight with Goldenstar? Just curo, she dislikes hurting apps, queens, or kits.

October 15th, 2017, 07:47 AM
I will finish this in a sec

Name:
Moxie
Affiliation:
Dusk Syndicate?
Appearance:
Moxie's Site (https://stormofcats.weebly.com/moxie.html)
PPD:
Roleplay Example:
uhhh.. in a sec
Sure!
Anything else:
Can she fight with Goldenstar? Just curo, she dislikes hurting apps, queens, or kits.

Yes! She can fight with Golden c:

russet
October 15th, 2017, 08:09 AM
name
drizzleflower
affiliation
thunderclan
appearance
here (https://www.google.com/search?q=mottled+gray+cat&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS729US729&hl=en-US&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjU0ZDG2PLWAhXMNiYKHca2CHsQ_AUIEigB&biw=1024&bih=653&dpr=2#imgrc=HrG0p3t2wAcQZM:)!
drizzleflower is a mottled gray she-cat with green-yellow eyes and a black tail-tip, paws and ears.
ppd
roleplay example
aa i’ll get it soon sorry
are you willing to work with someone who’s experiencing a huge writers block?
of course!
anything else?
she’ll be fighting marigoldpaw but will probably go a bit easy on her due to her being an apprentice

Undercover
October 15th, 2017, 08:17 AM
@✨Blue Wishes✨

Name
Chirruppaw

Affiliation
ThunderClan

Appearance
Skinny black tom cat with luminous green eyes

PPD

Roleplay Example
Grimsight blinked, his gaze fixed on the entrance of the camp. He wasn't sure what he would find there, but that didn't matter. He flicked his tail and pushed himself into a sitting position, his paws tingling from being smushed beneath him for to long. The tom fluffed out his tri-colored coat and frowned as a sudden breeze wafted over him. After muttering something that sounded like birds and breezes, Grimsight ducked his head and began to smooth his check fur with quick, uneaten strokes of his tongue.

Grimsight was just sitting around, and even though he should probably do something useful for once, he couldn't bring himself to do it. Well, if he decided to go for another walk, he could bring home a rabbit for something. The cat huffed in agreement with himself, and, catching interest in a beetle crawling near him, abandoned his grooming and dabbed one paw at the bug in an experimental fashion. Sure, he could be a bit...scatterbrained...and distracted...but he didn't mind.

Yes, as I often get those as well

Anything else
If you need more information on him, you can check out his page here (https://undercoverswcokitties.weebly.com/chirruppaw.html). He is a newer character, so I am still developing him a bit.

October 15th, 2017, 08:37 AM
name
drizzleflower
affiliation
thunderclan
appearance
here (https://www.google.com/search?q=mottled+gray+cat&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS729US729&hl=en-US&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjU0ZDG2PLWAhXMNiYKHca2CHsQ_AUIEigB&biw=1024&bih=653&dpr=2#imgrc=HrG0p3t2wAcQZM:)!
drizzleflower is a mottled gray she-cat with green-yellow eyes and a black tail-tip, paws and ears.
ppd
roleplay example
aa i’ll get it soon sorry
are you willing to work with someone who’s experiencing a huge writers block?
of course!
anything else?
she’ll be fighting marigoldpaw but will probably go a bit easy on her due to her being an apprentice

Accepted! c:

@✨Blue Wishes✨

Name
Chirruppaw

Affiliation
ThunderClan

Appearance
Skinny black tom cat with luminous green eyes

PPD

Roleplay Example
Grimsight blinked, his gaze fixed on the entrance of the camp. He wasn't sure what he would find there, but that didn't matter. He flicked his tail and pushed himself into a sitting position, his paws tingling from being smushed beneath him for to long. The tom fluffed out his tri-colored coat and frowned as a sudden breeze wafted over him. After muttering something that sounded like birds and breezes, Grimsight ducked his head and began to smooth his check fur with quick, uneaten strokes of his tongue.

Grimsight was just sitting around, and even though he should probably do something useful for once, he couldn't bring himself to do it. Well, if he decided to go for another walk, he could bring home a rabbit for something. The cat huffed in agreement with himself, and, catching interest in a beetle crawling near him, abandoned his grooming and dabbed one paw at the bug in an experimental fashion. Sure, he could be a bit...scatterbrained...and distracted...but he didn't mind.

Yes, as I often get those as well

Anything else
If you need more information on him, you can check out his page here (https://undercoverswcokitties.weebly.com/chirruppaw.html). He is a newer character, so I am still developing him a bit.

I take it he’ll be fighting with Marigold? If so, accepted!

Undercover
October 15th, 2017, 08:38 AM
Accepted! c:

I take it he’ll be fighting with Marigold? If so, accepted!
Yes, I forgot to mention that. Thank you.

Teza
October 15th, 2017, 08:48 AM
Name: Mischa
Affiliation: Dusk Syndicate
Appearance: Sollid white with black ear tips
PPD: 4.01
Roleplay Example: Nightleap smiled at the tom half-heartedly. She didn't know what to make of the tom's words, but it sounded like he was getting nervous. What did he have to be nervous with her about? Then again, why was she getting so flustered around him all of a sudden? Did she have feelings for him? She mentally shook her head harshly. No, the black she-cat refused to fall in love once more. Not with her history with Toms. Then again, Snakesnap had a slightly similar history. Maybe...
"Snakesnap," she started, "you could never be a burden to me. You're my friend, and I care deeply for you..." she felt heat rising through her pelt and burning her ears. The female could hear her own heartbeat, and it felt like her stomach would jump straight out of her throat. 'Why is this so hard? Why am I even doing this?' she thought. Why was she doing it? Was it because she felt something deeper than friendship towards the tom? What about their history? He had been there with her for so long, and even when she disappeared in the corner of the clearing after Wolfpaw's untimely death, he had been there.
It didn't matter though, as Nightleap was still nervous about having feelings for Toms again. All they had ever done when more than friends was either abuse her or die on her soon after they confessed their love. She didn't wand Snakesnap to die. She also knew Snakesnap's history with his romantic interests. He pushed them away, and she didn't want him to do that to her. Maybe he wouldn't. There was only one way to find out.
"Snakesnap..." she paused, building up the courage to say it.
"I... I think I.... Might... Love you..."

Are you willing to work with someone who’s experiencing a huge writer’s block? Yes, as you are speaking to someone who is going through the same thing xD
Anything else: Mischa isn't the best fighter, as she's a hunter that came along to give more numbers to the DS ranks, so I don't mind (and it's highly favored) if she ends up dying during this little skirmish.

October 15th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Name: Mischa
Affiliation: Dusk Syndicate
Appearance: Sollid white with black ear tips
PPD: 4.01
Roleplay Example:

Are you willing to work with someone who’s experiencing a huge writer’s block? Yes, as you are speaking to someone who is going through the same thing xD
Anything else: Mischa isn't the best fighter, as she's a hunter that came along to give more numbers to the DS ranks, so I don't mind (and it's highly favored) if she ends up dying during this little skirmish.

Is that roleplay post yours? Because it doesn’t exactly look like it, but if it is, then yes, you’re accepted, however, if it’s not your post, then you’ll have to provide one of your own posts

aleka!
October 15th, 2017, 02:24 PM
when homework is due tomorrow but there's a battle going on hhhhh

Name: Petalfall
Affiliation: ThC
Appearance: She's a tall, long furred calico.
PPD: something along the lines of 10.4
RP example: oh really now m8
Are you willing to work with someone who had a huge writer' block?: yes.
Anything else: Petalfall won't harm Marigoldpaw that much

October 15th, 2017, 06:30 PM
when homework is due tomorrow but there's a battle going on hhhhh

Name: Petalfall
Affiliation: ThC
Appearance: She's a tall, long furred calico.
PPD: something along the lines of 10.4
RP example: oh really now m8
Are you willing to work with someone who had a huge writer' block?: yes.
Anything else: Petalfall won't harm Marigoldpaw that much

Alekanodoyourhomework-

Accepted!
Imkindascaredonwhatuoumeanbythatmuchthough

wren
October 15th, 2017, 06:34 PM
You seem busy blue
Do you think tall and gold
Could fight together? For
Old time sakes. Not fight each
Other but I mean fight
Side by side meaning you could
Fend off two DS cats at a time

October 15th, 2017, 06:38 PM
You seem busy blue
Do you think tall and gold
Could fight together? For
Old time sakes. Not fight each
Other but I mean fight
Side by side meaning you could
Fend off two DS cats at a time

I’m not that busy-

And of course we can do that! c:

Static
October 15th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Are you looking for someone to kill golden star?just curious.
*tries to decide if fox can do 4 fights*

wren
October 15th, 2017, 06:43 PM
I’m not that busy-

And of course we can do that! c:
You want tallwhisker to be there with golden
The whole time or no? Cause I guess it would
Depend on what you wanna do with him

October 15th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Are you looking for someone to kill golden star?just curious.
*tries to decide if fox can do 4 fights*

I am still undecided on whether I’ll have Golden losing a life or not, however, if I decide he will, I might contact you c:
I’lljusthavetoseehowmanypeoplewanttokillGolden

You want tallwhisker to be there with golden
The whole time or no? Cause I guess it would
Depend on what you wanna do with him

Once the battle starts maybe they can meet up? They could basically be trying to find anyone who needs help and maybe they could find each other?
What do you think?

wren
October 15th, 2017, 06:57 PM
I am still undecided on whether I’ll have Golden losing a life or not, however, if I decide he will, I might contact you c:
I’lljusthavetoseehowmanypeoplewanttokillGolden

Once the battle starts maybe they can meet up? They could basically be trying to find anyone who needs help and maybe they could find each other?
What do you think?

Works for me!
Do you want me to post first?
Than we just kind of merge to
Fight the DS cats, also you might
Want to add something to the
Form about tallwhisker being with
Gold 75% of the battle. Just in case
Someone doesn't want
tall to intervene

October 15th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Works for me!
Do you want me to post first?
Than we just kind of merge to
Fight the DS cats, also you might
Want to add something to the
Form about tallwhisker being with
Gold 75% of the battle. Just in case
Someone doesn't want
tall to intervene

If you want to! And I’ll do that, as well as ask everyone who signed up if they’re okay with it c:

The Eye Of The Storm
Would you be okay if Tallwhisker was somewhat involved with the battle? If not, then that’s fine as well c:

Mango
October 22nd, 2017, 02:16 PM
Well, as a majority of you on this thread already know, the Dusk Syndicate will be attacking the clans on this gathering, and there will also be Blazingstar declaring war on Snowstar

What I’m currently looking for are a few willing role players who can deal with a person with writer’s block and post at least once a day.

I would really like someone to fight with the following-
Goldenstar-Shadowclan
and Marigoldpaw-Windclan

For Goldenstar I would only be accepting Dusk Syndicate cats, but for Marigoldpaw, they could be from the Dusk Syndicate or Thunderclan, or even both, really.

Hopefully that gives you enough information for the time being, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them!

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
PPD:
Roleplay Example:
Anything else:

Most people will be getting accepted probably, unless I get too overwhelmed c:
——————

This will probably get updated as I think of more things.
When do I fight Goldenstar am I fighting Golden? OwO

October 22nd, 2017, 02:19 PM
When do I fight Goldenstar am I fighting Golden? OwO

You can fight him, but you’re not allowed to kill him, so yeah, if you’re okay with that, then sure!

Mango
October 22nd, 2017, 02:20 PM
You can fight him, but you’re not allowed to kill him, so yeah, if you’re okay with that, then sure!
Yeah... I’ll use Hybrid. As my healer and trainees would get killed by a leader...and my elder aged kitty is being killed accidently by Grouse haha.

October 22nd, 2017, 02:25 PM
Yeah... I’ll use Hybrid. As my healer and trainees would get killed by a leader...and my elder aged kitty is being killed accidently by Grouse haha.

Ah, okay! c:

Mango
October 22nd, 2017, 04:07 PM
Ah, okay! c:
Noble deaths matter to my old guizzer named....ready for it...Guizzer.