PDA

View Full Version : War!!!

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 05:40 AM
So this is a really big battle...I'm ready for it...well, sort of...i need things...so let's get right into it! (Also note I am only going to be listing cats who will fight or will have some sort of use/plot in this whole thing but if there is a cat you would like to interact with that isn't on the list let me know!)

THUNDERCLAN
HarmonyBlade (fighting)
Crispleaf (open for him to die, going to try to escape)

WINDCLAN
Gleampaw (fighting)
Acornpaw (fighting)
ShinePaw (fighting)

SHADOWCLAN
PinePaw/PineWish (is going to be taking in/fostering/adopting kits from the syndicate or those that lose parents in battle)
Wolfpaw/Wolfscruff (fighting)
Cedarpaw/CedarVine (fighting)
BoulderPaw/BoulderFlight (will be attending the gathering then escaping and living around twoleg place while the battle goes on)
Beechpaw/Beechclaw (fighting)
HollyDawn (fighting)
CottonFlower (only a little bit of fighting. Will probably fight if she has to defend someone)
CloverCarnation (fighting)

DUSK SYNDICATE
Fleck
Aria
Dash
Aura
DesertMoon (healing)
All will be leaving with the syndicate but will fight at some point

Momotaro
October 15th, 2017, 05:51 AM
Uhhh Maybe Aria could run into my SHC queen, Rosenose? Maybe she will attack, but notice she has milk smell and has kits, and leaves her alone?

Deerlie
October 15th, 2017, 05:53 AM
So this is a really big battle...I'm ready for it...well, sort of...i need things...so let's get right into it! (Also note I am only going to be listing cats who will fight or will have some sort of use/plot in this whole thing but if there is a cat you would like to interact with that isn't on the list let me know!)

THUNDERCLAN
HarmonyBlade (fighting)

WINDCLAN
Gleamkit (fighting)
Acornpaw (fighting)
ShinePaw (fighting)

SHADOWCLAN
PinePaw/PineWish (is going to be taking in/fostering/adopting kits from the syndicate or those that lose parents in battle)
BoulderPaw/BoulderFlight (will be attending the gathering then escaping and living around twoleg place while the battle goes on)
HollyDawn (fighting)
CottonFlower (only a little bit of fighting. Will probably fight if she has to defend someone)

DUSK SYNDICATE
Fleck
Aria
Dash
Aura
DesertMoon (healing)
If its ok, Can i have my cat, Nirdsong fight side to side with a WC cat... She will die during the battle, or should I self rp?

Mayflower
October 15th, 2017, 06:51 AM

THUNDERCLAN
HarmonyBlade (fighting)

WINDCLAN
Gleamkit (fighting)
Acornpaw (fighting)
ShinePaw (fighting)

SHADOWCLAN
HollyDawn (fighting)

DUSK SYNDICATE
Fleck
Aria
Dash
Aura
DesertMoon (healing)
Could Berrypaw (TC) fight Shinepaw or Acornpaw?

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Could Berrypaw (TC) fight Shinepaw or Acornpaw?
Can I get a few more details?

Is he going to die? Also, it depends how strong he is cause I'd prefer him to fight Acornpaw but Acornpaw is a very weak cat.

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Uhhh Maybe Aria could run into my SHC queen, Rosenose? Maybe she will attack, but notice she has milk smell and has kits, and leaves her alone?
Haha, could they do that with eachother? Cause Aria is nursing two kits as well XD maybe she bumps into Rosenose and hearing the name she thinks she's a clan cat and prepares to stack but realises that she's also a DS queen so they help eachother out maybe?

Also I was just gonna ask, what are you planning to do with Stormtail of WC? Cause she's Acornpaw's mentor right? And their foster mother...I was thinking of maybe giving them a glimpse of their real parents in the battle...but what do you eBay to do?

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 10:36 AM
If its ok, Can i have my cat, Nirdsong fight side to side with a WC cat... She will die during the battle, or should I self rp?
She could fight with Gleamkit (I know her name is kit but she's an apprentice age cat she just doesn't have a mentor yet)

Dovekit12
October 15th, 2017, 10:39 AM

THUNDERCLAN
HarmonyBlade (fighting)

WINDCLAN
Gleamkit (fighting)
Acornpaw (fighting)
ShinePaw (fighting)

SHADOWCLAN
HollyDawn (fighting)

DUSK SYNDICATE
Fleck
Aria
Dash
Aura
DesertMoon (healing)

I have an apprentice Spottedpaw from Thunderclan. She could fight one of the Dusk Synidcate. This is her first real battle and I woukd be fine with her getting badly hurt, but not dying

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 10:46 AM
I have an apprentice Spottedpaw from Thunderclan. She could fight one of the Dusk Synidcate. This is her first real battle and I woukd be fine with her getting badly hurt, but not dying
Okay. Maybe Dash? He's very young and not trainee age yet so I think he'd try and be cocky and fight Spottedpaw.

Momotaro
October 15th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Haha, could they do that with eachother? Cause Aria is nursing two kits as well XD maybe she bumps into Rosenose and hearing the name she thinks she's a clan cat and prepares to stack but realises that she's also a DS queen so they help eachother out maybe?

Also I was just gonna ask, what are you planning to do with Stormtail of WC? Cause she's Acornpaw's mentor right? And their foster mother...I was thinking of maybe giving them a glimpse of their real parents in the battle...but what do you eBay to do?
Umm... RoseNose is Shadowclan? i meant like Aria sympathises with her, so she lets her survive.

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Umm... RoseNose is Shadowclan? i meant like Aria sympathises with her, so she lets her survive.
Oh sorry I read your post wrong. I mean yeah that works!

Momotaro
October 15th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Oh sorry I read your post wrong. I mean yeah that works!
Sure! And don't worry.

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Sure! And don't worry.
Want to RP it now?

Momotaro
October 15th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Want to RP it now?
The battle hasnt started yet

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 11:06 AM
The battle hasnt started yet
Okay. Mention me when you what to though...I guess I'm just too excited! I can't wait!

Mango
October 15th, 2017, 11:54 AM
About your WC apprentices, could my TC apprentice start fighting alongside them then realize they are WC and ditch them. AKA causing drama.

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 12:24 PM
About your WC apprentices, could my TC apprentice start fighting alongside them then realize they are WC and ditch them. AKA causing drama.
Lol sure XD this is so dumb I feel like at this point we're just making unnecessary drama for the sake of it XD

Mayflower
October 15th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Can I get a few more details?

Is he going to die? Also, it depends how strong he is cause I'd prefer him to fight Acornpaw but Acornpaw is a very weak cat.
I'm considering having him die, but he is relatively strong. Although he is physically strong, he hasn't had much training and is not battle smart. If acorn paw is logical and okay with battle strategies, she may be able to defeat him despite his brute strength.

Static
October 15th, 2017, 12:29 PM
I have fox to kill crisp leaf,or Flash heart who will be uncertain about it at first,or could try to protect crispleaf even though flash heart is in river clan,intill crispleaf attacks or something like that.

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 12:30 PM
I'm considering having him die, but he is relatively strong. Although he is physically strong, he hasn't had much training and is not battle smart. If acorn paw is logical and okay with battle strategies, she may be able to defeat him despite his brute strength.
Actually, ShinePaw and Swiftheart's Cayotepaw could team up on him maybe?

Mayflower
October 15th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Actually, ShinePaw and Swiftheart's Cayotepaw could team up on him maybe?
How strong are the two of them?

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 12:32 PM
I have fox to kill crisp leaf,or Flash heart who will be uncertain about it at first,or could try to protect crispleaf even though flash heart is in river clan,intill crispleaf attacks or something like that.
I guess Fox could do it...it'll only be a stupid little death anyway...Crispleaf is gonna try and run away like the coward he is and gets caught on the way and is killed so it would make sense for a DS cat to do it cause Crisp is from TC

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 12:32 PM
How strong are the two of them?
Both pretty strong, and smart...I think they'd be a good match for eachother

Static
October 15th, 2017, 12:33 PM
I guess Fox could do it...it'll only be a stupid little death anyway...Crispleaf is gonna try and run away like the coward he is and gets caught on the way and is killed so it would make sense for a DS cat to do it cause Crisp is from TC
Ok.I think fox will be my busy kitty in the war because he is really my favorite and most active cat I have XD

Mango
October 15th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Lol sure XD this is so dumb I feel like at this point we're just making unnecessary drama for the sake of it XD
Sure. And would any of them always hate Purplepaw and like as warriors get into border fights like after the war ends. IE; Purplepaw (tiger) sees your paw and they attack Purple in rage that they got badly injured because she left. And then IDK they end up mentoring eachothers kits who switch clans lol.

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Ok.I think fox will be my busy kitty in the war because he is really my favorite and most active cat I have XD
Well he is a good cat...you'll find that when you have a cat like Fox and Fleck and Cayotepaw...killer cats really keep your fingers busy on the keyboard...

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Sure. And would any of them always hate Purplepaw and like as warriors get into border fights like after the war ends. IE; Purplepaw (tiger) sees your paw and they attack Purple in rage that they got badly injured because she left. And then IDK they end up mentoring eachothers kits who switch clans lol.
I don't think I quite know what's happening to be honest XD

Mango
October 15th, 2017, 12:40 PM
I don't think I quite know what's happening to be honest XD
Basically they start fighting off syndicate cat, then when Purple realizes they are from Windclan she turns tail leaving your WC apprentice alone to fight and maybe your paw gets badly injured and like your WC is always angry at Purple for life and it could turn into a plot aka mentoring eachothers kin.

Mayflower
October 15th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Both pretty strong, and smart...I think they'd be a good match for eachother
If they're both strong he might be overwhelmed

So that should work, and if I decide I want him to live then they could possibly have mercy on him

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Basically they start fighting off syndicate cat, then when Purple realizes they are from Windclan she turns tail leaving your WC apprentice alone to fight and maybe your paw gets badly injured and like your WC is always angry at Purple for life and it could turn into a plot aka mentoring eachothers kin.
Okay?

Acornpaw would be good for that maybe...cause as a kit he had a badly infected law and nearly died so if he injures that paw again...a for the mentoring bit...I'm already slightly ahead of you...cause Gleam, Shine and Acorn's parents live in TC so that could play in to it as well possibly?

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 12:45 PM
If they're both strong he might be overwhelmed

So that should work, and if I decide I want him to live then they could possibly have mercy on him
Yeah if you change your mind and want him to live, we'll go a little easier on you XD

Mango
October 15th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Okay?

Acornpaw would be good for that maybe...cause as a kit he had a badly infected law and nearly died so if he injures that paw again...a for the mentoring bit...I'm already slightly ahead of you...cause Gleam, Shine and Acorn's parents live in TC so that could play in to it as well possibly?
OR in the future Acorn’s kit could join TC and end up with Purple as a mentor haha and Purple’s kit could end up in WC lol. I am aswell, as Purplepaw’s two siblings Yellowpaw and Greenpaw yes colorful IK, live in WC.

Mayflower
October 15th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Yeah if you change your mind and want him to live, we'll go a little easier on you XD
XD

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 12:49 PM
OR in the future Acorn’s kit could join TC and end up with Purple as a mentor haha and Purple’s kit could end up in WC lol. I am aswell, as Purplepaw’s two siblings Yellowpaw and Greenpaw yes colorful IK, live in WC.
Actually, I want Acorn to have a daughter her name will be NeedleTear...

Mango
October 15th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Actually, I want Acorn to have a daughter her name will be NeedleTear...
Needletear ending up in Thunderclan being mentored by Purple or if Acorn has another kit throwing them into the clan and then later they run into eachother at the border fighting, with eachothers kits there.

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Needletear ending up in Thunderclan being mentored by Purple or if Acorn has another kit throwing them into the clan and then later they run into eachother at the border fighting, with eachothers kits there.
Lol since when...? What is going on?! I feel drunk or something XD this is 100% pure concentrate unnecessary drama

Mango
October 15th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Lol since when...? What is going on?! I feel drunk or something XD this is 100% pure concentrate unnecessary drama
True dat...

Undercover
October 15th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Is Aura or Fleck still open to fight with one of my cats? NightWarrior4Life

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Is Aura or Fleck still open to fight with one of my cats? NightWarrior4Life
Yep Fleck's always open...and did you mean Aura or Aria?

Undercover
October 15th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Yep Fleck's always open...and did you mean Aura or Aria?
Aura.
Fleck vs Greywhisper?

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Aura.
Fleck vs Greywhisper?
Yeah sure!

But Aura is very young...only just apprentice aged...but all my DS cats are free anyway

Undercover
October 15th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Yeah sure!

But Aura is very young...only just apprentice aged...but all my DS cats are free anyway
Okay, he won't majorly injure her.

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Okay, he won't majorly injure her.
Okay. But be careful with Graywhisper cause Fleck is out to kill in this battle he's not showing any at any mercy so when you think you're done, run...run far away from there so he can't catch you and pin you down and kill you...

Undercover
October 15th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Okay. But be careful with Graywhisper cause Fleck is out to kill in this battle he's not showing any at any mercy so when you think you're done, run...run far away from there so he can't catch you and pin you down and kill you...
Thanks for the warning. :)

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the warning. :)
Lol

Deerlie
October 15th, 2017, 01:57 PM
She could fight with Gleamkit (I know her name is kit but she's an apprentice age cat she just doesn't have a mentor yet)
Ok.. and I meant Birdsong... lol

NightWarrior4Life
October 15th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Ok.. and I meant Birdsong... lol
I thought the name was odd XD

Deerlie
October 15th, 2017, 05:56 PM
I thought the name was odd XD
Nirdwing... xD

NightWarrior4Life
October 28th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Of course, the battle has now started. I have already completed 2 of 3 of these battle request sort of things so bump for those who haven't replied/mentioned or started yet.