PDA

View Full Version : Clan of Dreams

Pawziplier
October 15th, 2017, 12:08 AM
*Deep inhale* This is the third or fourth time I've had to retype this. I hate my life..

This is a fanclan I made a while back. I don't have a name for it yet, sooo... Open for suggestions with the name. In this clan, there are the traditional ranks, but with two more above leaders: the Dreamseers and their apprentice. Basically, these cats can walk in dreams, but they aren't chosen for it like other ranks. They're born into the position. Any Queen can give birth to a Dreamseer, but it's very rare, only happening every few moons, and are recognized by their misty eyes. Soo, yeah. Here is the forum for a character:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Ranks

Dreamseer: Taken by me
Dreamseer's Apprentice: Open, but I have to approve first.
Leader: Open
Deputy: Open
Medicine Cat: Open
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Depends on if the current med cat wants one
Elders: Open (Unlimited)
Warriors: Open (Untlimited)
Warrior Apprentices: Open (Unlimited)
Kits: Open (Unlimited)

My character(s)
Name: Misteyes
Description: Misteyes is a large, gray tabby tom with misty blue eyes, and appears to be blind. He has long, thick fur and a long tail that he commonly uses as a second limb.
Personality: Misteyes is a mysterious feline, tending to remain in his little hut along the edge of the clan's camp and only coming out during the apprentice ceremonies, when he's bored and/or looking to talk to someone or speakto the clan leader about something, or when kits are born, since he usually watches to see if a new dreamseer is born. He is very quiet, too, and unintentionally scares cats very often because of it, and rarely ever smiles.
Other: He's my precious gay bab, and open for a mate, I guess lol

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 12:26 AM
Name: Shadowheart
Description: black she cat with a scar over her left shoulder yellow eyes and ragged fur
Personality: tbrped
Other: Pawziplier

Pawziplier
October 15th, 2017, 12:28 AM
Name: Shadowheart
Description: black she cat with a scar over her left shoulder yellow eyes and ragged fur
Other: @Pawziplier (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=421)

(Accepted!

Pawziplier
October 15th, 2017, 07:21 PM
(bump

Rivergold
October 28th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Name: Lilystep
Description: White she-cat with splotches of brown tabby and amber eyes
Personality: tbrp
Other: Random thoughts;
If there's a blind kit with clouded eyes will they think it's the next Dreamseer's apprentice?
What if there's a kit that is supposed to be a Dreamseer but instead is like a Thoughtseer or something?
Twin Dreamseers?

Name: Foxfang
Description: Fiery red tom with long ears and a thick, white-tipped tail
Other: Based off my adorable Fang bab
Can he be crushed on by Misteyes?

Pawziplier
October 28th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Name: Lilystep

Description: White she-cat with splotches of brown tabby and amber eyes
Personality: tbrp
Other: Random thoughts;
If there's a blind kit with clouded eyes will they think it's the next Dreamseer's apprentice?
What if there's a kit that is supposed to be a Dreamseer but instead is like a Thoughtseer or something?
Twin Dreamseers?

Name: Foxfang

Description: Fiery red tom with long ears and a thick, white-tipped tail
Other: Based off my adorable Fang bab
Can he be crushed on by Misteyes?

(Accepted. I guess they possibly would, until the kit didn't show any signs of Dreamseeing while being trained by the current Dreamseer. And, sure.