PDA

View Full Version : Essie's Abode

FadingEchoes
October 14th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Essie stretched, her long limbs flexing as she trotted out to the corner of her garden. With her yellow eyes glinting she sat down, watching with great interest as the world happened around her.
( Constellation )

Brilliance
October 14th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Romeo swiftly slid from under the giant machinery. It was a good thing his body was small enough to surpass that predator. Unlike many cats, Romeo wasn't afraid of them. They couldn't do anything really. Maybe, run a small creature over, but he seen how they worked. When twolegs were eaten by them, when in reality they controlled those big tough things. Romeo kicked back his hind legs, in a way of telling the monster that he won the fight. With that being done, he continued on his path. There was no set destination. He left his two daughters with his good friend. Who he hoped would look after them. His girls were sweet ones and meant the world to him.
Twolegs walked around, too busy to even notice he was there. The Tom flicked his tail and rolled his eyes. Some things never changed when it came to those long legged beasts. Many were nice...and many had issues. Romeo had not desire to leave his twolegs, and occasionally he missed them, but being out in this open, where his love would be able to spread like a wildfire. There was no other place he'd rather be.
Easily, he slipped through a small tunnel in the ground. The fence above him, but his body was flexible enough to fit into the opening. He turned back to look at the work. “Must be the work of a dog.” He dismissed, finding himself in another’s yard. Ah, the yard was bigger than his old one. And, a lot prettier. The nest wasn't so bad either. Whatever cat lived here must had the lavish things in life. Romeo blinked his green gaze and he found himself walking gracefully through the place. Once his eyes landed on the pretty flowers, he trotted up to them and whiffed them in. My, my, my...he was already loving this place.

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
October 14th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Essie's ears flicked as an amused look came across her face. The she then stood walking slowly over to the tom, her light steps barely making a sound as she glided towards him. "Need something?" She purred, her rich voice resonating through the air. She had seen him come into her garden and become enthralled in the flowers her silly housefolk worked so busily at day after day. This one isn't so bad, She thought, I'll have to tell Taurus about him. As the thoughts raced through her mind she sat, her long tail twitching before curling around her paws as she waited for his response.
Constellation

Brilliance
October 14th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Romeo was too transfixed on the wondrous flowers. Their gorgeous appearance and their enticing smell. This...this was heaven. He was too fixated that he didn't even notice the other she cat. Her voice made him flick his ears, but he didn't dare turn to her. His green gaze stayed on the flowers. Back when he was with his two legs, they loved planting. Flowers, plants, anything they could get their paws on. “These flowers are truly a beauty like no other. So, pretty! Like a summer’s day. Not even the winter could cast this beauty away.” His voice was deep and soothing, leaning his snout down to sniff at the beauties. To think, He was ignoring this Molly when he was trespassing through her yard. How rude he was being! Romeo perked his ears, and slowly he slid his eyes upward, his eyes checking over a leopard printed Molly. Romeo blinked his eyes. A tom like him had his fair share of relationships...that ended drastically, but he was so easily infatuated that sometimes it might appear more as lust than love.
Licking his jaws, in a swift motion, he ripped one of the flowers from their stationary, and displayed it to the Molly in front of him. “These flowers may be beautiful, but it seems as if my eyes found something more stunning.” A beauty so stunning, that she blinded him like the sun. He gently dropped the flower at her paws. “The name’s Romeo. And, what is your name, hm?” His whiskers twitched. “Rose? Flower? Tulip? Lily? Lotus?” He figured her name would be something sweet, as a flower.

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
October 14th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Essie's whiskers twitched in amusement as he spoke with such florid language, "Essie." She said, then realizing that may not be enough explanation she added, "My name that is. It's Essie." She paused awkwardly, What in the world is wrong with me? She wondered with an imperceptible shake of her head, usually toms couldn't fluster her like this. "And you?" She inquired, her head tilting to the side with curiosity. "Something great with the way you speak." She meowed, grinning as her normal calm flirtatious facade returned. Constellation

Brilliance
October 14th, 2017, 10:17 PM
The black Tom’s gaze light up in recognition. Not, that he knew her at all. It was his first time landing his eyes on such a rose. “A rose named...Essie.” He cooed, and tilting his head up towards the sky. “My, the heavens must really like me. I didn't think it was my lucky day.” Most cats were territorial about their yard, but this rose seemed to not have minded that he made himself home here. He was simply passing through until he seen a nice flower bed, and felt he needed to smell the flowers. By all means, Romeo was not an aggressive cat. Every Molly he's been with could prove that he's a lover and not a fighter. The Tom jumped his way across the floral bed to end up beside the pretty Molly. “Forgive me for coming into this humble abode. I didn't mean to trespass in any way. But, to be honest, if I hadn't, would I not have met such a dream that only my imagination could create?” The smooth one. He was. He believed. Romeo wasn't even trying his hardest because he didn't need to. If he seen something pretty, he wouldn't lie and disregard it. The most aesthetic things needed to be appreciated.
Romeo gave the she cat a baffled look. Did...did that mean she liked the way he spoke? Maybe so. Romeo didn't really find his voice anything special. And, most times his vocabulary confused many! He was a Tom with a way of words. True poetry that others hardly grasped the concept of. The sudden thought occurred that if he played his cards right with this Molly, then he might not be going home that night! The devious Tom, he really was. So, he nodded his head, providing a sweet smile towards his company. “I have been told that I had an uncanny way with words, heh.” Now, he was sitting down, allowing his muscles to relax. He didn't think he was leaving anytime soon. Maybe, she didn't want him to leave. Flicking his tail, the Tom allowed his gaze to remain steady on the Molly next to him. The problem was...he used to live among this block. Maybe a few houses down, and he knew every cat on the block. Well, all the mollies. So, why haven't he met this one yet? He meowed, “Tell me, Essie - have you recently occupied this garden? I've never seen you before.” He gave her a curious glance, checking her over once more as if she were eye candy. Shaking his head vigorously, Romeo gave a short deep chuckle. The key was to remain friends with her. He was a Tom that liked to love, but he had too many relationships that ended...badly. Two mollies who had his kits. And, one of them, unknown to him, had his kits as well. All he knew was that he was raising his two daughters. Romeo knew he was constantly rushing things. Expecting that the next Molly that passed, must be his one. In a few moons later, she's gone from his grasp.

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
October 15th, 2017, 09:34 PM
(Sorry I haven't been on all day,)
Essie's whiskers twitched in pleasure, as they always did when she got attention from toms, "Yes, my housefolk recently got this nest. And you? Do you live on this street? Or are you just passing through to sweep in on any unsuspecting molly?" She purred, her smooth voice rippling past her whiskers.
Essie had so far had no kits, although she was in no way opposed to the possibility, no toms had thus far proven themselves worth her attention. While she was a fan of toms she found that most of them had little depth, though she was constantly cautiously optimistic. Constellation

Brilliance
October 17th, 2017, 02:00 PM
“Ah, I used to.” Romeo gave a bright smile. His mind recalling the pleasurable times he had living on this block. He could remember napping on the window sill of his home, and whenever his twoleg lady would fix the most satisfying of bakery goods. It was the life every cat craved, but freedom. Off the leash. Was far more better. “I don't call this place my home any longer. The stars are my home. I sleep under them.” He stated, flicking one of his ears back. Now, sleeping under a bright, star filled sky was the best thing ever. Because when you were under the stars, you made wishes. And sometimes those wishes came true.
That's what he told Topanga and Jasmina. Just make a wish, and they will come true. “Me? Sweeping in on unsuspecting mollies?” What a funny comment! Romeo purred loudly and deeply, shaking his head at the she cat. Now, the Tom may have a reputation around here...but apart of him doubted the others would remember him. “I would never find myself wilting a flower. It's - it's - it's unimaginable!” He exasperated, his eyes bucking at the mere thought of ever harming a pretty Molly. Essie was most likely just toying with him. And here he was...being his dramatic self. Romeo let out a huff and shook his head at himself. “They did magnificent on the place, I do admit. It must be...cozy.” He smiled, his eyes travelling to the collar around her neck. The only symbol that would constantly remind one that they belonged to another. She was probably chipped too. So, whenever she did run off, her housefolk would be able to find her in a blink of an eye. Romeo brushed the thoughts away, turning his gaze to stare around the spunky yard. Yup...her housefolk did a well good job of sprucing the place up. The Tom jumped onto the top of the fence, planting his paws firmly down to not fall. Flicking his tail, he gave a sly look towards the she cat. “Then, you have such a harmonious view. If I lived here, this would be a work of art that I could get used to!” No matter what phase the sky was in, Romeo admired it greatly. Every color that painted the winds, he found himself relaxed at the scenery. Her nest wasn't the grandest he's been through, like the mansions on snob hill, but still...it was nice. “To bad it's all hidden by this unpleasant man made sculpture,” referring to the fence he sat on. Romeo remembered the wooden gate he had in his old yard. Personally, the black Tom didn't enjoy the feeling of being confined behind gates. But, perhaps a feline like Essie liked the feeling of protection they held. “You like your housefolk, don't you? They spoil you well here?” He asked, giving her a curious look, then stared at the nest she called home.
FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
October 17th, 2017, 09:15 PM
"The stars here are beautiful." She agreed, thinking of how she sat at the windowsill each night, gazing out at the wild world in longing. She knew her housefolk only kept her in at night because they were afraid she'd be injured. She laughed softly, housefolk could be rather foolish at times.
"My housefolk certainly are fond of the place, they constantly come out to care for their flowers." She said, pausing thoughtfully before continuing, "The fence isn't so bad, it's easy to climb, and gives me a good point to get into the trees easily, and it keeps any stray dogs from coming in. Although my housefolk are under the silly notion that it keeps me here." Essie said with a grin, "I try to maintain the facade, as they let me come outside because of it."
She then stretched, her finely cared for claws sinking into the dirt, "Not too badly," She said, referring to how much the silly housefolk spoiled her, "Just the right amount I suppose." She mewed, her voice growing higher now, as it always did as she developed feelings for a tom.
Constellation

FadingEchoes
October 20th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Bump Constellation

Brilliance
October 21st, 2017, 06:14 PM
The black Tom flicked an ear back, a sly smile forming on his maw as he tilted his head up to the sky. It wasn't night time, but he could imagine how bright the sky got at night. The moon envied the stars. The stars served the moon. Romeo found the night a peaceful brininging. Aside from the brilliant lights, he was able to camouflage through the night because of his jet black pelt color. "The higher power gave us a magnificent gift. One through the night. If dazzibgly stars that shine so bright, I'm surprised we don't go blind." His tail propels behind him as he sat on that coarse fence. In a way, he was telling Essie that she didn't need to tell him twice that the stars were beautiful every night. He knew that wherever he went, they were absolutely stunning. No other could compete...unless it was a dazzingly Molly equaled in beauty. Possibly, challenging the stars with her breathtakingly unique pelt color?
Romeo seen so many beautiful mollies. He had the honor of taking in one of them as his mate, which he had known her as Crescent. She was the love of his life - as he found himself believing. But, she had left him. She broke off their relationship, leaving the Tom heartbroken for a small moment. Romeo shook his head, ridding the thoughts of the pretty silver pelted feline before turning his attention back onto this new gem.
Jumping down from his spot on the fence, he circled her once more, ever so slowly running his tail tip alongside of her. "Caring for flowers isn't an easy task." He stopped, admiring the flower bed across from him. They were in mint condition, glowing and flaunting their beauty like no other. "A dead flower is a funeral of a smile." He frowned. Whenever Romeo passed flower beds, he needed to admire them. He had to sniff them, talk to them, and appreciate them. Flowers were nature, and nature was wonderful. When Essie spoke about the fence, Romeo threw her a smile, half lidding his gaze. "Is that so?" He perked his ears, giving off a deep chuckle. "It seems to me that you're a sneaky lady." Personally, Romeo didn't think any fence could keep a cat confined. They were smart mammals, they would always find another way out. Fortunately for Romeo, it had always been easy to escape the grasp of his own housefolk. Sometimes he missed them, other times he loved his freedom more than anything. "I don't think I could ever. You have the heart of a saint. My freedom is my life. It is a depressing sight to sit and watch life pass you by. Every the same. But, being out here, I meet new adventures. My soul became fierce and happy." His green eyes shone, which happens every time he was passionate about speaking. Every cat needed a break most times, and the outside world gave that. Their ancestors had been wild, not domesticated, so why should they? Romeo watched as the lovely Molly sunk her claws into the dirt, and he repeated her actions, rolling his broad shoulders to relax them. "Well, I'd say a madam as delicate as you deserve nothing but the finest of what life offers." He hoped her housefolk were treating her well. Sometimes twolegs had a weird way of showing their affection... "And, I would love to someday take you out on lovely walk," the black Tom bowed his head towards her, his green eyes illuminating his desired object of affection. Romeo didn't see himself as flirting, as he was much to gentlemanly for that. This was a...favor. Ah, yes, a favor! She didn't want to be stuck in this yard all day, did she? Besides, if he wanted to get anywhere with her, he had to take his time to get to know her. With this tom, chivalry was never out of style.

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
October 21st, 2017, 06:28 PM
Essie nodded, a tad sadly, "I suppose I've never known true freedom." She admitted, "It's not all bad though, my housefolk let me roam, and give me a place to rest my head. And they feed me quite well. Although I hope it doesn't show." She said with a smirk.
The spotted molly purred in amusement, "I'd be happy to go on a walk with you. How about later tonight?" She inquired. Essie had a tendency to move too fast when it came to toms, this was something she knew, but she saw no problem with that, if two cats felt a connection, who was to stop them from exploring it fully? Although she had so far lost interest in every tom that had come along, she was feeling more, not less, sure of this one with every passing second. "In the evening," She continued, knowing it would appeal to his prosaic side, "When the sun sets, turning the skies into a symphony of color." She mewed, her tail caressing his shoulder gently. Constellation

Brilliance
October 21st, 2017, 07:12 PM
Such a sad thing that he ever heard. A feline who never known true freedom. Romeo was positive that if she got a hint of it, she wouldn't want to let it go. If was like being a bird that wasn't able to fly. That wasn't able to use their wings to caress the sky. "Accompanying me, you'll see that there is more than meets the eye." Says the Tom who roamed around frequently. That seen more sunsets and sunrises in different wonderful places. That encountered more trouble than he liked to admit, but that spread love into some of the most of unwilling hearts. "You'll see sights that melt your heart away. That blinds your sight, that replaces your soul with your eyes. You'll see the worl of true beauty, and birds singing a song that no other voice can preach." His eyes travelled her form, taking in her figure. She wasn't as big as most heavyset kittypets were. "Ah, do not worry, rose. You look very breathtaking." That was the truth. She was very beautiful in his gaze. And, it made the tom's gaze sparkle even more when she took him up on his offer. "Later tonight sounds perfect." He purred, a more sightful smile crossing his features. To add on, she continued, even as to caressing his shoulder with her tail. It made Romeo twitch his whiskers, and the poetic Tom felt a glowing spark inside his chest. "A symphony of colors? When the sky hits that asethically scenery? Like artwork itself? But, you standing next to it, you'll put the sky to shame." How long would he have to wait until tonight before he could take her out? This adventurous Tom felt that he knew all the good spots - the romantic spots. He was sure Essie would appreciate such kindness coming from him. Apart of him felt that if was a higher power giving him another chance. "Tonight I'll whisk you away. No promises if I'll ever bring you back. So, I hope you don't have a curfew." Obviously, he was joking. Romeo held much respect for all mollies, and he wouldn't just steal her away without bringing her back home. He felt that one night with him would make her think differently about her usual routine in life.

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
October 21st, 2017, 07:23 PM
She smiled, sidling up next to him so that their fur was just brushing together she mewed to him, "You certainly have a way with words." She admired. Her fur got hot as he extensively complimented her. She was a beautiful molly, and had received many compliments, though never like Romeo so freely gave out. He seemed unable to contain his admiration for her beauty. Which Essie thought was definitely something to look for in a tom. The molly purred in anticipation, "Whisked away?" She meowed slowly, batting her eyes at him as her yellow gaze held his green one, "Sounds good to me." She purred into his ear, she lead a rather boring life, the constant feeding and care of her housefolk was nice, but had no spontaneity. This tom was the first exciting thing to happen to her, and she would cherish every moment spent with him.

Constellation

Brilliance
October 21st, 2017, 09:11 PM
Now, she was next to him. Personally, Romeo never minded physical touch. Especially when it appeared around a pretty Molly such as the one in his company. Romeo sat casually, albiet lifting his posture to appear straighter. He looked down at Essie, holding her gaze. "A way with my vocabulary? Ay, I never noticed!" It wasn't the first time he heard that compliment. Whenever he did meet a Molly, they were rather charmed by his use of quotes. Romeo, himself never paid much attention to what he said. Vaguely, he reminisce the times his hairless two leg sat at a wooden object, doodling and uttering words of love. Romeo laid at his feet late nights, ears always perked, and gradually he picked up on this sense of comfort. "Ah, yes - whisked away." He purred, finding himself in a new odd world. That familiar odd world of unwanted feelings, yet desirous thoughts. "We'll follow the setting sun until our stars arise. I'll lead you onto a new path. And, I promise you'll forget about your old life." Now, he was simply teasing her. Attracting her attention like a bee to a flower. "By all means, I wish never to take you away from a family that you are enamored with." He said lowly, deeply. Nor, did he want her to feel pressured. He felt that the two of them would become great friends, and if the stars allowed it - something more. Romeo could be a rather patient Tom. When she purred in his ear, the Tom felt fragile chills running down his spine, and his tail twitched nervously. "So," he cleared his throat, getting to his paws. "I'll be stealing you when the sun kisses us goodbye and the moon is set on keeping us company for the night? I'll be hoping that you wouldn't change your mind on me, Rose...you'll be missing a taste of the finest things in life." Well, as find as a stray cat could achieve. His sleek fur bristled slightly, feeling an odd discomfort, but he brushed it quickly away to remain attentive to a new friend...or date. Or, whatever this was happening between them.

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
October 21st, 2017, 09:18 PM
Essie blinked slowly as she listened to him speak, she felt like she could listen to him talk forever, "Change my mind? I wouldn't dream of it." She said softly, purring continuously. She hesitated slightly, as if unsure of something, she then stretched her neck forward, giving him a soft lick on the cheek. She then stood, stretching once more and feeling her muscles ripple underneath her silky pelt, "I'll see you at sunset Romeo." She meowed, her voice deeper now, a sign she was beginning to experience something she had never before, perhaps this was what the tom meant when he spoke of new paths, perhaps he meant love.
Constellation

Brilliance
October 22nd, 2017, 11:11 AM
This Tom should had known that his behavior was inappropriate. Complimenting such painted art that he forgot to ask her if she held a significant other close to her heart! His maw opened to ask, but she started speaking, so Romeo closed his mouth to hear the music escape from her own. He reciprocated her purr, withdrawing it slightly when he felt a wet substance upon his cheek. Well, didn't that answer his question about her marital status! Every part of his body sprouted up from that little kiss. His green eyes grew oversized, and his claws sunk into a sheathed state, as his heart beat a calm level of clarity. If it was one thing Romeo knew, this she cat must had liked him. Did she hear his heart? Hm, maybe he needed to do something about that. "O the sweetest sin!" He purred, his eyes focused on her as she stretched. The sweetest sin of a tender kiss. That meant no harm, but made feelings tingle from within. "Won't you give me my sin again?" Sweetly urged, he wished for another kiss. But, the Rose already bidded him a quick goodbye, stating she would see him at sunset. So, Romeo was out of luck, but left in such a saccharine state of bliss. Yes - of course, she will see him at sunset. He will take her out, and the both of them will have a pleasurable time, surely. Romeo didn't want to intrude further on her schedule, and gently caressing his tail along her side, "Sunset I'll be here. No minute more, no minute less. I'll wait out in the front forever, if I have to. A fool, I may sound, but you have to understand - I'm entangled in this wondrous feeling, that I hope you won't take advantage of." That's what most others did. The mean mollies that just wanted to use the Tom for a good time. Romeo was not a fighter. He was a lover. He gave her a friendly, soft smile before sauntering his way towards the fence. Leaping, he curled hisntail inwardly, placing his claws firmly on the gate. He slid his optics to the corner to stare at her once more. "Take care, rose. Until next time our hearts cross paths." Tonight, in fact. To think, the day was supposed to be of a normal one. And, now he scored himself a date with a stunning Molly. Romeo felt he was doing something right for the stars to grant him a chance at love, or the Molly was as desperate as he was to lock down on that outstanding emotion of love. Whatever it may be, Romeo knew it would he worth it.
And, so he jumped out her yard, and hummed his sweet hymns of love and poetry.

FadingEchoes
[We can leave this here. Or, you can start a time skip.]

FadingEchoes
October 22nd, 2017, 01:51 PM
Essie dipped her head in farewell, dashing away to her nest and sliding through the kitty door. She meowed to her housefolk, trotting over to her bowl and purring as her housefolk obeyed in giving her food. She then took a thorough bath and went to sleep, the handsome tom inhabiting her dreams.
(We can time skip.)
Later that evening, Essie sat on the windowsill, purring as she thought on the earlier events, As the sun began to set, she stood, slipping out of her kitty door gracefully. She trotted out to her garden, sitting patiently as she waited for the handsome tom to arrive. She licked her paw carefully, drawing it slowly over her head in a hurried, final attempt to fix herself.
(Sorry it's so short, writer's block.)
Constellation

Brilliance
October 23rd, 2017, 02:35 AM
After the Tom left her humble abode, he found himself aimlessly following the sky. With his head locked on the retreating sun, and putting his complete trust in his paws to not lead him to trouble. This was ordinary for Romeo. A Tom who hardly paid any attention to his surroundings, but also the Tom who spilled his easy obtained heart just to fill out what he was missing. On the plus side, Essie wanted to see him again.on the same day. In a bit of time. What a surprise! What an accomplishment! What an achievement! So, later that day, lacking the finest of objects to get him nicely spruced up, Romeo stared at his reflection in a puddle. He managed to get himself that rugged handsome look that grown on him ever since he became a feral cat. His right ear was shredded, and he had a couple scratches aligning his body, and he hoped Essie didn't mind that. To Romeo, she was a she cat that deserved the riches in life. She deserved the entire universe...something he couldn't give her. But, maybe another housecat that could.
"No, no, Romeo. Don't you dare back out now." He reprimanded himself, staring at his reflection sternly as it mocked him back. He brought his head up, and flicked his tail at the water in frustration before he got up to walk away. Eddie's home wasn't that far from the stray alleyway he was in. Once he found himself a couple houses down, he confidently jumped up onto the fence, his gaze searching around for the spotted she cat. Once he laid them on her, a purr erupted from his throat - loudly. "My, my, my. You're putting the stars to shame." He uttered, breathlessly. Even in the night, the Molly tended to glow. Romeo was convinced she carried her own aira around her that made others, including himself, deply attached. Jumping down from the fence to trot to her side, he leaned in to give her a few quick sniffs, inhaling in her scent. Did she smell as good as she looked? Obviously, she had. Because now, he was whiffing her, and couldn't pull himself away. "I'd like to believe you set yourself to divinity for me - but, who am I in your eye except for a mere peasant? I am fascinated! Deeply fond of you. Please, let us stroll through this light filled sky, perhaps tails intertwined?" Circling around her, brushing up against her until he was back at her side, and gently guiding his tail to meet the end point of hers to curl them together. Of course, he would never pressure her, and of he was coming on too strong, which wouldn't surprise Romeo since he held such an admiration for the emotion of love, bit he wanted her to feel comfortable around him. So, guiding her to the exit, he refused to let her soft tail go.

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
October 23rd, 2017, 10:04 AM
Essie meowed a greeting when Romeo appeared, her fur growing hot as he purred. She listened to him speaking so eloquently once more, once again becoming lost in his prosaic speech. The Molly let go a purr of pleasure and surprise as their tails intertwined, surprising even herself at the eagerness that erupted from deep within her, spreading a warmness like that of a fire throughout her entire body. Essie stood, keeping her tail entwined with his as he lead her out of her garden, she would follow him to the ends of the earth if need be. "So where are you whisking me away to?" She meowed to him her bright yellow eyes becoming lost in his deep emerald ones. "Somewhere wonderful I hope." She purred, her face right inches from his. She inhaled his warm scent, a wild and beautiful smell that inhabited her nostrils, intriguing her greatly.
Constellation

Brilliance
October 23rd, 2017, 12:24 PM
The problem with Romeo was that he knew he fell too fast
Too quick. Too hard. In the end, hewould think his heart was dancing of glee. Of happiness at finally finding...the one. Then, he would have someone to cuddle with, and dote over. Someone to be there for his two girls, because Topanga and Jasmina needed a lady figure in their life. Yet, each chance he did fall in love. Ultimately got his heart broken in the process. Those other times should had been lessons learned. Romeo felt that there was someone for everyone. Including him, so with every piece of his heart that fell off like a petal of a wilting flower,he was growing closer to "Mrs. Forever". The only question was - how many times he had to go through with this? Perhaps, his " love game" was a little too strong and quick. Becuase he knew he fell hard, and fast. With Essie, he allowed himself to believe with his entire ruptured heart that maybe - just maybe, she could be the one. If not, he'll journey until the end of his life to find his other half. To answer her question, Romeo simply let out an audible purr. "Where I'm taking you, mi'lady - you might not even want to come back to this place." He softly chuckled. "Somewhere of the most blandest of places, but you within it, I know it'll be more than wonderful." Every place might as well be as boring as the color grey. Romeo was putting Essie on top. On a pedestal for all to admire and fawn over. Any place he could take her, and she would make the place a lot more enjoyable. Though Romeo planned ahead. Having this been his former neighborhood, the Tom still knew where everything laid. From the junkyard with those lousy dogs, to the vined house that looked abandoned, but was just covered in greenery a few ways away. So, Romeo knew that within this small neighborhood, a party would be thrown. A small little road party with latern bright lights, and loud joyous music. Pretty decorations and plenty of nice entrees. Stray cats shouldn't make their appearance at a twoleg concoction, but this place was so grand, so exquisite that Romeo wanted Essie to have a marvelous time enjoying the scenery. He knew the best place to watch it all. And, the perfect way to steal food for them both to enjoy. For Romeo did not receive his name out of vain. He truly was the ever-loving-infamous Romeo Montague - just in cat form. Although to Romeo, he never knew why he received his name, just believing that his former housefolk liked it. "Ah, let us move. They'll be starting soon. Tonight, you shall see fire light up the sky." The pretty fireworks that twolegs done late at night to end the festive event. He wanted Essie to enjoy every part of tonight.

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
October 23rd, 2017, 12:39 PM
Essie watched the tom as he spoke, passion dancing in his eyes. Perhaps this one was one she could stay with. In the past toms usually tried to get Essie to sleep with them as soon as possible, a fact that disgusted the Molly, while she was certainly not against getting, well close, before becoming mates, the Molly still felt that two cats should have a connection before doing so, rather than just jumping in and out without even catching each other's name. But this tom, while being captured by her beauty, also seemed to be genuinely interested in her personality, her interests, and in giving her the time of her life, something Essie would hold him to. Yes, this tom was definitely different from others. "Sounds amazing." She purred into his ear as they walked together. The Molly gently nuzzled his neck, "How far away is it?" She inquired, although she felt as though they could go on walking together forever, their tails entwined, with her listening to him speak until he had nothing more to say, which would probably take until the end of time itself.

Brilliance
October 23rd, 2017, 09:46 PM
As they walked, Romeo kept his attention on her. It was the most gentlemanly thing for him to do. His many moons of being around these delicate flowers, Romeo knew she cats liked to be heard and catered to. They wanted a listening ear, and Romeo provided that. He led her out safely from within her garden, and walked along the pavements of the sidewalk. The hairless creatures might as well walked past them because they done little to bother them. Upon hearing her voice in his ear, the black Tom gently touched his own muzzle to her ear. "It'll be the sweetest memory dancing in your mind." His voice grew husky, a sudden confidence growing into him. Romeo knew how to play his cards right, he knew how to charm the ladies - without even trying. Being himself was all it took to find love. He told himself he wouldn't rush this process, get another lie. Love had no limitations. Attractions held no limitations. At her next question, Romeo squeezed her tail lightly. "Questions, questions. Just allow your beating heart to guide you." It wasn't that far. Just up the block. The party was already set, and music was making its appeal into Romeo's ears.
A known alleyway was his destination. He nudged her towards the other way. "Follow me." He whispered softly to her, and pawed his way into the dark alley. The sun was already going out fast, and the moon was replacing it. Two lidded garbage cans were the perfect spot to see the latern lights and the wonderful festival itself. "Right here." He says, puffing out his chest. Untangling himself from the she cat, he jumped onto the tin can, his bottom cushioned by an old couch pillow. He flicked his tail next to him. "May I warm you with the feel of your pelt against my own?" So far, so good. He hoped she would like it. He lacked the riches in life, and if he had them, he would give her the finest. Yet, in the wild, being a stray cat, he worked with his surroundings. Though he vowed that tonight would be the sweetest memory that ever occurred to her. "Are you famished, Rose? What is your ideal taste of pleasure?" He purred. A date without fold? What type of gentlemen was he to not offer her some food? Whatever she wanted, he would make possible. Even if he had to go to the ends of the earth for such requests.

FadingEchoes
October 23rd, 2017, 09:58 PM
Essie leaped up next to him, purring with pleasure as she pressed her fur into his. With a sudden flash of worry she hastily shook her head, not wanting him to leave her side, "No, no, I'm fine." She meowed quickly, "Maybe on the way back to my nest." She said, leaving the implication that he would be going home with her out in the open. She entwined her tail with his once again, burying her muzzle into his neck as she listened to the wonderful music. "You certainly know how to treat a molly." She murmured into his fur, the warmth she had felt earlier now feeling like a fire. After a few moments of silence, she sighed with pleasure, "Tell me about yourself Romeo," She pleaded, she knew hardly anything of this tom that had so easily entrapped her with his eloquence and she desperately wanted to know more about him, his interests, his family, how he had gained such a florid tongue.
Constellation

Brilliance
October 23rd, 2017, 10:48 PM
When she turned down that she didn't want any food, a part of Romeo wondered if that was good. What of she starved? Wasnt the best part of a date the entree? Wait..was this even a date? Considering this to be Romeo, the hopless romantic, he obviously portrayed this as a date. As she pressed into his fur, on instinct, the Tom curled his tail around her, enveloping her into a sweet embrace. The scene in front of them shown dancing and laughing and the sweet aroma of exquisite cuisine. Upon her implication, Romeo felt the tip of hisbears grow hot. The color red would had danced across his face if he were a hairless critter. A hidden smile from her. And his vision locked on the picture in front of them. If what she said was inviting, Romeo braced himself for a lucky night.
Romeo dearly enjoyed her endearment. His emotions were powered by love and affection. Her compliment made his mind flash back to the past of his many past relationships. All ended with his heart being broken. Yeah, he did know how to treat a Molly. He knew how to make her feel like she was the only thing that mattered. He knew how to open her heart to love and happiness. He knew this...without intentionally knowing it. But, no Molly really knew how to love him. Because if they had, he wouldn't be an aimless lover that found every Molly fascinating beyond limitations. When a soft silence settled between them, Romeo took his time to nose his snout gently through her pelt, getting intoxicated by the sweetest scent. The Tom hardly heard a speak another word, his ears filled with loving music, and his mind imagining a future with the she cat beside him. He found this a bit wrong - having to meet her earlier that day, and now believing she would be his forever. Her question made the Tom stare at her with sullen green eyes. "I lived on this block before. With an old twoleg who held a passion for poetry and writing. Yet, he was ice on a sunny day. No company, just an empty heart beating. He recently died, so I set myself off to follow my stars." His words were sad, but he remembered his happiest moments in the care of that grand man. "I'm a travelling heart, soul, and mind, searching for a love that surpass greater than mine. My heart have been shattered too many times to count, but I'm constantly giving love a chance because it is the previous feeling of all." He paused for a moment. Romeo didn't really have any secrets to withhold from the gorgeous Molly. He knew he didn't live a grand life. It was quite simple. Normal. "I'm very passionate. And, hopeful. I dream a lot. I have two lovely daughters that are within my care, and I have done some honest mistakes. I don't regret them, but I rather grew more intelligent because of them. Trust me, I am no saint. But I hold a lot of candor," He paused, turning his gaze to look down at her to trap himself into her yellow eyes. "This is supposed to be of the most blossoming of moments for us, and I'm bittering it because I'm discussing past faults. Forgive me, rose. I don't want to taint this beautiful occasion for the both of us." He let out a short laugh, keeping his attention on her. Flicking an ear back, Romeo did not find himself very interesting to get to know. "I'm far more interested in the charm of you. Please, allow me to know a few of your pleasures." Perhaps, they could get to know each other a lot tonight. It gives them a chance to talk and become good friends. Though, internally, Romeo felt he would get to know her extremely well later that night.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 07:01 PM
(Dang he's so smooth.)
Essie sighed with happiness as he embraced her, thoughts running through her mind as she imagined a future with the Tom. Romeo used to be a housecat, and Essie cautiously wondered if he would mind moving in with her and her housefolk. He hadn't reacted much to her implications, but Essie secretly thought he was pleased. While she by no means was arrogant, she knew that most toms considered her beautiful, and wouldn't hesitate to join her for some evening activities. Although this tom was different than most, he couldn't be that different. Essie's ears flicked in shock as she learned that his heart had been broken before, "I certainly have no intentions of doing that." She promised, nuzzling him gently. She grinned as he inquired about her life, this Tom kept surprising her with his gentleness and interest in her personality rather than her appearance, "Well, there isn't a whole lot to tell." She said slowly, a hint of bitterness giving her voice an edge, "I've always longed for a life of excitement." She added, "I've always lived at the nest where I live now. The occasional tom may catch my eye, but they've so far been shallow and uninteresting once I get to know them." She paused for a second her eyes staring off into the distance as she recollected, "I'm definitely not having that problem with you though." She purred, snuggling even closer to him.
Constellation

Brilliance
October 25th, 2017, 09:44 PM
For Romeo being a house cat wasn't entirely bad. In fact, it was something pleasuring. It was nice. Welcoming. He had a warm bed. He hate lots of wet poultry food. To be honest, Romeo believed he was only adopted because his old twoleg was extremely lonely. The robust man could had found love...couldn't he? The young Romeo would had thought it wasn't that hard. Love could be found in some of the strangest of places. But, based on his experience, Romeo brushed those thoughts away. Love was, indeed, hard to find but loneliness always threw a party to invite you to.
Aforementioned, Romeo was pleased with his basic life of being a housecat. Yet, the thrill of being free was tangible. Why would a cat wish to be confined behind curtains? "Well, I certainly would be surprised if you were a venus fly trap instead of a rose." He purred. He didn't know what intentions Essie held, but he allowed himself to believe they were good intentions. Even if She cats were very delicate, and honeysuckle - not all held good intentions. In fact, some he crossed held bad intentions. The worst intentions imagined. But, since Romeo was pretty much an open minded feline, and used little trust to put into another, the tom agreed with his companion. Lightly he used his tail to rub against her, in a way of soothing her upon her nuzzle.
Romeo awaited patiently for her to tell him more about herself. After all, this was what their outing was all about. Getting to know one another. Making a new friend. Two souls connecting while the sky smiled from above them. "Oh, blasphemy!" He gasped. It was crazy to think she didn't have a lot to tell. It was insane that she thought her life was bland. To Romeo, she looked like she could tell an entire story of clawing at a fish and he would had never grown bored of hearing it. "As long as your smile keeps appearing as that sun arises, then your life is as epic as you want it to be." He said, calmly. Then, listened to her as she talked abit. About her nest, and the fact that she didn't stray too far from her home. "Your life craves adventures." He nodded. He detected the note of envy in her tone, but dismissed it soon as she spoke once again. "Ah, so you're a heartbreaker?" He asked, his whiskers twitching. It was odd to think that he was a helpless romantic, and she got easily bored with every tom she crossed. So far, she wasn't showing those signs to him, and therefore that must had been a good sign. It made Romeo feel a tadbit uncomfortable as he knew fully well that he never had any control over his heart. The molly snuggled up closer to him. He felt her pelt clinging to his own, and Romeo simply soaked in the moment. She reassured him that she wasn't getting bored of him...yet. "Not a problem now, you say? Well, I'd imagine since you only met me earlier today. Though, thank you for warning this heart of mine. " At least she was being honest. That she got bored easily. It had knocked Romeo off guard upon hearing those words, but he was already in too deep than he intended to be. "I promise I wouldn't hold any hard emotionss if you choose to do so. My heart is as large and accepting as the ocean. My love runs as deep as the ocean. If possible - a lot deeper than that." As quick as he fell in love, the quick HD managed to forgive those who broke his heart. After all, the Tom was in love with the idea of being in love. He wanted someone to capture his heart and put a lock on it. Throw away the key. And, keep him as close as could be. Romeo provided Essie a small chuckle, flicking his green eyes towards the night hued sky. "I like to imagine this blossoming rose have plenty of talents. Do you take on hobbies that go far beyond my imagination of the creativity of you?" He asked. He needed to know more. Fully get to know this she cat. All night if he must. Romeo knew that he would never keep her out past curfew. Her housefolk would be worried, wouldn't they?

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Essie let loose a mrrow of amusement, "A heartbreaker? Well, the toms whose company I have refused, didn't have much of hearts." She said slowly, her left ear flicking in annoyance as she recalled the various toms. Essie had a flash of alarm as she realized she may have disinterested the Tom as she spoke of her readiness to be lured by toms-and her propensity to lose interest so quickly. She turned to look into his deep green eyes, "I don't think I could ever be uninterested in you." She assured him, giving him another lick on the cheek. A tinge of sadness edged her amber eyes as she heard of the she-cats that played with his emotions. Shallower toms, yes, she could play with them as she like, but she could never see herself hurting this kind caring Tom, not when he so easily trusted her. She purred, "No I don't have many hobbies." She told him, "I catch the occasional sparrow or two, when they roost near my nest. Other than that, I play with my housefolk so they don't get bored, and meet the surrounding housecats." She said, thinking fondly of her Taurus. "And you? I'm sure you have many intriguing interests."
Constellation

Brilliance
October 29th, 2017, 01:51 AM
Romeo found it as amusing as his company about the thoughts of Heartbreakers. Romeo had met his fair share of most of them. With extraordinary beauty that could never be topped. The she cats that gave his lonely heart a skip of a beat, igniting it to live once more. He could not speak for the Toms that Essie mentioned. He couldn't predict what she been through in earlier relationships, so he did not comment on such. Instead, he told her, "The littlest of hearts just have no desire of inflating emotion. But, emotion is what makes us embrace life. Whether a broken heart, or the heart with fleeting interest." He blinked his eyes, wondering why he said such a phrase. Was he losing his game? No, no...definitely not. Romeo still had his long time charm that always brought luck on his side through gloomiest of days. If it weren't for his luck, he wouldn't have met the pretty gem that was he had his tail wrapped around. Her words, made the Tom chuckle softly. She even added some physical affection that made Romeo eyes glow a bright green. "Aren't you passionate with saccharine, Rose!" He let out a low rumble from deep within his chest. He took her word, sealed it within his heart, and tossed the key away. If what she said was true, then heartbreak was long gone away. Maybe...he could even see into the future. A future with her. Which had to be a long shot in his opinion. A rash relationship, ended rapidly. So, why discourage his chances? Romeo reminded himself to slow his roll, when oppositely she was the one pulling him in like a fisherman. He was her catch, eating her bait. If the world was honest, Romeo was the one finding himself first in love at sight. From pure physical attraction, but decided to get to know these fellow felines to truly see if their heart was as equal - if so, even more beautiful than their physical appeal. "A hunter, you are?" He asked, his ears perking with pure interest. The lies that escaped her pretty maw. A doll such as her must had been very talented. She must had a lot of hidden skills than the hobbies she listed. "Oh, my! You must be alienated from this world. Because this poor soul of mine is never successful much with the birds." Those flying critters...always able to escape his grasp so very easily. Romeo gave a light shake of his head, muttering swears to himself, then turned his attention back to the molly. "Ah, my interests are...more acquired," he shifted slightly, bringing one of his paws behind one of the paws of Essie, in a way of entwining the two. He didn't know how to explain what he liked, or what his interests consisted of because...most likely. It would.confuse this dear wonder - or worse. Uninterest her. Make her realize that this was an entire mistake. "I'm fond with the movements of travels. I can never place myself in a repetition." Why live in one place...when you could explore the ends of the earth? When you could embrace the true magic of what this world appears to give? "Just between the spirits of us, I'm uninteresting as the sound of remote silence." He uttered, more so leaning to joke with her but instead his voice held a serious tone at the inflicted self insult. "You leave me curious, Rose. So, I must ask - do you like to follow the stars? Have you ever ventured into this robust garden we call the earth - our home?" He knew she mostly stayed to herself. Within her own garden. She was missing out on the life of what their ancestors lived. Not every cat enjoyed the feeling of fending for themselves, and perhaps Essie was one of those cats. She loved go remain domesticated, but Romeo was far from the confined life of a peasant cat. As for his interests, there was plenty more, but Romeo preferred to spending time with her so she could get a hint of them herself, rather than telling her outright about them. To put.bluntly, Romeo was more confused about his character as others were of his sense of communication.

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
October 30th, 2017, 10:59 AM
She shrugged indifferently, "The birds that frequent my nest are rather easy prey." Essie said, her tail tip twitching as she thought of the past prey she had captured. She listened with great interest as he recalled his travels, "I must say travel does intrigue me." She admitted. Her yellow gaze fell upon him as he commented on how he thought himself uninteresting, "I think you're very interesting." She said earnestly, her eyes ablaze with passion. Her ears twitched as he inquired about her, "Well, I haven't yet." She said, "Though I've always fancied myself going off on great adventures, seeing the wide open spaces, and all else life has to offer." She said wistfully, "Yes... I'd love to. But I'm afraid I can't leave my housefolk, they've cared far too much for me to simply abandon them. For very long anyway." Essie said with great conviction. "I'd have to be tempted with something greater than simply travel to leave them." She said intensely, "Perhaps if I had the correct traveling partner." She purred, shuffling her paws.
Constellation

FadingEchoes
November 13th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Bump for Constellation

Brilliance
November 21st, 2017, 09:40 PM
The black tom felt his whiskers dance with mere excitement. This Essie was something else...not like many others, yet she were. Romeo was pretty open minded when it came to different cats he met. He solely believe that everyone was different; unique in their own way. Essie was no exception. She was a million pieces of artwork intricately woven from the great gods - gods? Or, what was that little bit of heaven that he caught on with his earlier suitors? When late at nights and he had been curious, when his former mate would mention the beauty of the stars...her ancestors. The sudden thought flickered into his mind, and he slowly brought his head up to the purple-ish sky. The lights streaked across the sky, dotted and sparkling. ''Better to have some jewels than not at all, rose.'' He bowed his head, a lopsided grin forming on his muzzle. ''I am absolutely devastating at hunting. You wouldn't even believe I was a cat!'' He chuckled. He had claws, they were sharp, they were perfect to hook onto an enemy's guts and yank them out with a good tug...being Romeo, he wasn't naive. By all means, he was pretty intelligent. He made mistakes, his brain didn't comprehend solutions as fast as others. That was okay...right? That didn't make him completely oblivious, right? Maybe, a bit slow...as in physically. A bit too fast falling in love, and a bit too slow when it came to moving on. ''Oh, yes,'' He replied, his voice a feathery deep. Reminiscing about his mingled travels. The exotic lands, the lush fields, and the lavish beauty that surrounded him wherever his paws set home. ''Travelling is a true talent at its finest. If you got paws, then you can walk the mile.'' He commented, with a nod of his head. And, after this, where would he go next? Who else was he to encounter? Who else would intrigue his life? ''Do you really think you can beat watching every sunrise and every sunset as you awake in the beauty of this luxurious earth? And, what about the stars?'' He swiftly turned his gaze to look down at the coffee colored feline beside him. Like a cliched love story, Romeo found this beauty's eyes enticing as the feline herself. ''Perhaps, I wouldn't need the stars...with your eyes as my map.'' It was the moment, she said she thought he was interesting. He could tell she meant it, just based on the way she was staring at him. Just the way the passion from her eyes were contagious and emitted into his own gaze. Her next words brought a bright Cheshire like smile on the tom's face; was she saying what he think she was saying? Was she going to venture out with him? Acknowledge the dangers, but savor the adventures? Was she going to wake up at sunrise with him, and fall asleep next to him at Sunset? Was she...the one? Oh, the tom hoped. He was tired of the many...many...interests that held his heart. Which was still beating fervently after every heart break and shattered pieces. Still powerful and passionate as ever. Then, the next words following her previous ones, made his ears slightly pin back, and he pulled himself away from her to turn his head and gaze at the scene ahead of him. ''It must be wonderful...to have a family and all.'' He gave a light shrug, a smile tugging at his maw. He knew what it was like, how hard it was to leave such a loving family. It was traitorous! How selfish did he sound for wishing she would leave and travel with him? Especially a she cat he only met that day. Maybe, that was what was wrong with him. Thinking with his heart instead of his head. So pulled on the possibility of accomplishing life's main goal: love. Then, the rose spoke again. Was her voice...teasing him? That purr didn't sound like it had angelic intentions behind it. The black tom reciprocated his companion's purr. ''It'll be horrid of me to ask you to do such motives - trust me, that is not my intentions. You are a loyal feline, with a pure heart of the rarest gold.'' He heaved a great sigh, a dreamy one as he lashed his tail around to show his sincerity of words. ''I don't think it's anything wrong with finding a home within me. I could be your second home,'' He turned once again towards her. Was that flirting? Maybe, if he didn't add the purring, then it wouldn't be flirting. But, he never noticed when he flirted anyway. He spoke from the heart, as a true gentlemen should. ''I'll show you skylines that'll make your heart combust, grass so green, you'd never want to leave, I'll bring you to a flower field where you'll be the most blooming rose there. I could show you places...and, take you to heaven on earth.'' He could imagine himself whisking her away for the entire day, unnoticed by her family, but bring her home in time to enjoy dinner with her loved ones. Perhaps, maybe - just maybe - he was exaggerating. Or...he was telling the truth. Because, a broken promise may be words, but they were words sworn over the heart, the soul, and the mind. And, he'd be darned if he didn't mean what he said.

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
December 5th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Essie laughed gently as he berated himself on his level of skills in the area of hunting. The molly cuddled closer to him, her eyes ablaze with passion as she listened to him describe his travels. Essie's fur suddenly grew hot as he spoke of her eyes, which started sparkling even greater. "I do love my family." She said proudly, a loud purr emitting from her, "Although I'd love to grow it." She meowed to him. She purred in enjoyment as he described such places to her, and the molly found herself believing every word of it. "It sounds amazing." She said honestly, nuzzling his ear gently. "I'd be happy to go with you anytime." She promised.
Constellation

Brilliance
December 9th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Aside from the amazing, grip of emotion that love and romance catered to his heart, Romeo was fascinated by different places. He was traveler. His heart never found comfort being left alone in one place. What was so great about that? So, he had described his travels to the pretty feline beside him. He had told her about the wonders of the large trees, almost touching the sky with their majestic leaves. He told her about the sparkling waterfall of an aqua color that left him amazed; speechless beyond words. He told her of the great golden sand that provided the dark royal blue of the ocean anfriend. As he told her most about his journies, he hoped that she would reconsider. Just reconsider and come with him. They could be nomads together, they could be each other's home! But that fire extinguished quickly as much as it had ignited. She did love her family...and, who was he to try and take that away from her? Nobody. He was nobody. When she mentioned that she would love to grow it, Romeo gave the molly a sideways glance. "Hm? Whatever do you mean by growing it? Is your twoleg molly carrying a little miracle?" His voice was soft, pleasing in a manner as a gentle smile etched onto his maw. Babies were a delightful addition to any family, indeed. He didn't take Essie as being a familial feline, but that thought suddenly interested the Tom even greater.
Especially after hearing her sincere words, he turned to look at her, smiling greatly, but before he could say something; fire lit the sky. This made his eyes look up, becoming entranced at the different colors. The loudness could had been toned down, but the colors created artwork. The sky was the canvas, and these sparks were the brushes. Unconsciously, he wrapped his tail around his company, squeezing her lightly in his grasp as if she would disappear forever if he hadn't.
"This is what I wanted your eyes to catch..." he muttered, his mind paying more attention to the colored sky. Others around them danced and cheered, but they were hidden from their view, two cats enjoying the show as much as the twolegs. "The work of the Sparks. It happens every year around this time. I always find them amazing." He quickly glanced at Essie, smiling, then turning his gaze back on the sky. "Say, how about after this show I'll fetch you something to eat. Or, would you prefer this knight to escort his princess back home?" It was nothing wrong with flirting. Innocent flirting at least - she cats loved that type of attention. Besides, it didn't seem shameful to do it on Essie, since Romeo found her to be rather...enthralled with him already. He couldn't complain about such. He did love the attention of a Molly's fascination. The show was almost over, and he thought best if they should get back. If he had his way, she wouldn't be going home tonight. At all.

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
December 9th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Essie's eyes sparkled as she listened to him describe his travels, the sparkling waterfall, the beautiful collision when sand met ocean, the enormous trees that seemed to grow as tall as the skies. The molly considered, for a moment, leaving her beloved housefolk to join this marvelous tom on his everlasting journey. But only for a moment, she then thought of the beautiful couple who had always taken such wonderful care of her., who had raised her since she was small, cared for her whenever she fell ill. It was then, when she knew, in her heart of hearts, that she could never leave them indefinitely. She would be overjoyed to go on small excursions with Romeo, him whisking her away to all these miraculous sites, then returning home, hopefully taking him with her, to give him a warm bed, and food that would be so easily given. Her housefolk would undoubtedly receive him with open arms.
Essie released a meow of amusement, "My housefolk?" She said with slight disappointment and great surprise and amusement, "No... No... They may have a little miracle of their own. But I had something else in mind." She murmured in his ear. At the sudden flash of light and canon of sound, the molly jumped slightly, her eyes growing wide in surprise. But the colorful she-cat then settled down next to him, letting him embrace her as she snuggled closer to him. "I'm glad you brought me here, Romeo." She said earnestly, her eyes gazing at the magnificent site, "It's truly beautiful." Essie said, watching the blasts of bright colors.
The molly turned her gaze back to Romeo's green gaze, "Oh how about you escort me home? After all, you've given me such a wonderful time, it's only polite for me to return the favor." Essie said, "My housefolk will provide all the food we need." She meowed.

Brilliance
December 9th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Romeo gave a lick at his jaw. Though Essie had turned down his treat of fetching her something to eat, that didn't stop the grumbling in his own stomach. He was hoping for a good meal, but Essie promised that her housefolk would provide them with all the food they needed. Now, that...that was a deal he couldn't pass up. First, a beautiful day with this gorgeous molly, and now a gorgeous night? What could be better than that? Romeo knew he was pushing the buttons, but it seemed as if Essie took control, and that she didn't mind him being in her company. In fact, it was her idea to invite him to her house for the remaining of the day. And, what gentlemen would he had been if he turned down such offer? A terrible, horrible one in his opinion. "Whatever the beauty wants," he purred, deeply. And, once the show was over, the Tom got up from his spot, stretching out his limbs from being numb for too long. He didn't understand what Essie meant by growing her family. She had something else in mind? Whatever could that be? That shouldn't take much of his thoughts, so it was brushed aside. What mattered most was getting her home, and gulping down some nice food (since he hadn't ate anything at all that day). "No need to return such favors. It was an honor taking you out," the black tom puffed out his chest in a prideful manner. "I'd like to do it again sometime, if you ever pleased," he purred, innocently. Just as she had a brilliant time, so had he. He wasn't...a professional at keeping relationships, but he hoped he can build something that would last with this molly. At least a place where his heart can settle without being cast on the road again. Maybe he'd take her into the forest for a stroll, or maybe he'd take her down to the nearest shore side to cuddle, relax...possibly watch the stars? Ah, the possibilities were endless, but currently; only tonight mattered. And, he would follow her to her house folks place. Hopefully...they wouldn't mind his company.

FadingEchoes
December 10th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Romeo gave a lick at his jaw. Though Essie had turned down his treat of fetching her something to eat, that didn't stop the grumbling in his own stomach. He was hoping for a good meal, but Essie promised that her housefolk would provide them with all the food they needed. Now, that...that was a deal he couldn't pass up. First, a beautiful day with this gorgeous molly, and now a gorgeous night? What could be better than that? Romeo knew he was pushing the buttons, but it seemed as if Essie took control, and that she didn't mind him being in her company. In fact, it was her idea to invite him to her house for the remaining of the day. And, what gentlemen would he had been if he turned down such offer? A terrible, horrible one in his opinion. "Whatever the beauty wants," he purred, deeply. And, once the show was over, the Tom got up from his spot, stretching out his limbs from being numb for too long. He didn't understand what Essie meant by growing her family. She had something else in mind? Whatever could that be? That shouldn't take much of his thoughts, so it was brushed aside. What mattered most was getting her home, and gulping down some nice food (since he hadn't ate anything at all that day). "No need to return such favors. It was an honor taking you out," the black tom puffed out his chest in a prideful manner. "I'd like to do it again sometime, if you ever pleased," he purred, innocently. Just as she had a brilliant time, so had he. He wasn't...a professional at keeping relationships, but he hoped he can build something that would last with this molly. At least a place where his heart can settle without being cast on the road again. Maybe he'd take her into the forest for a stroll, or maybe he'd take her down to the nearest shore side to cuddle, relax...possibly watch the stars? Ah, the possibilities were endless, but currently; only tonight mattered. And, he would follow her to her house folks place. Hopefully...they wouldn't mind his company.
Essie purred in happiness as she stood, stretching her sore limbs made stiff by being in close confines for such a time. The molly sighed joyfully as he once more called her beautiful, "Ah, my beauty is simply an ornament to such handsomeness that accompanies me." She meowed softly, her eyes running quickly over his handsome physique before returning to her favorite feature, his eyes. "It was an honor to go out with you." She returned, licking his cheek once more, "I'd be happy to do it anytime." Essie added, her soft yellow eyes ablaze as she walked back to her home with such a tom.
When they had arrived, she lead him to the opening on her house, letting out a loud meow and scratching at the door. She then turned to Romeo, "Don't worry, they'll love you. Almost as much as I do." She dared say, hoping he wouldn't be put off by such openness, but she was quite sure Romeo was not that type of tom.

Brilliance
December 10th, 2017, 10:48 PM
If the black tom knew any better, he would say that he was rubbing off on Essie. He didn't think such work of a aesthetic portrait would obtain a usage of poetry. As words of Saccharine had been his muse, he felt a heat of sensation course through his body upon the Molly's gaze checking his physique. To him, it appeared she was trying to deem him worthy of her company for the night. "Oh, but might I be the fool; the beast who has the pleasure of escorting a beauty through this world's nature?" For Romeo cared little about how he looked, but he cared much more how he presented himself. Mollies were more appealed by a Tom who was considerate...very sweet, and a little charming, may they be. Romeo believed he possessed the abilities of all this; he was a lover (and, a great lover he was), he was considerate, and he was quite charming. He was the number tom at the top of every Molly's list, was he not? Possibly, he had been a lot gullible when it came to giving out his heart and affections freely, no questions asked to certain mollies who, in the end, stomped and shattered it. He found the pieces, patched them up, and gave them to another molly - who only caused havoc on it again. It was a never ending circle, one he found himself glued in with no way out. He didn't want to believe Essie would do the same thing, and as she gave his cheek a lick, the thought about her tormenting his heart vanished as quickly as it came.
He followed her home. He didn't mind dropping her off and seeing her tomorrow, but she offered him to stay a little while. And, who was he to deny such a request coming from the fascinating feline? As they entered her yard once more, Romeo awaited to be invited inside her humble abode. He wondered what spicy scent would waft into his nose. Each nest had a different toxin to it that either drew you in or farther away from it. Since Romeo was attached to this molly, he believed her home would smell as sweetly as she did. Romeo would prefer to keep himself discreet. Not every Molly's family was...open to the idea of Romeo escorting their lovely girls around the alleyways. But, the words that rolled of Essie's maw brought Romeo into a short state of shock. Surely, those words were toying with his head? As she...loved him? Maybe, she was using that word in a more "friendly" term. You could love your friends...right? The quote floated in his mind, making the black ruggish tom throw out a smirk. Loved...him? Yeah! That sounded about right. What molly wouldn't love him? Though Romeo was far from being conceited, he was a lover. And, his heart was putty. It was easy to hold, and fragile than anything on earth. "I like the sound of that." He purred, the sound in his throat vibrating deeply. "I'll stay as long as you want my company, but I'll have to vanish before dawn." He touched her ear with his muzzle lightly to warn her about his departure before the time came. He still had his own kits he needed to check up on, and leaving them with a Tom who...didn't have enough patience with his girls? Wasn't a good idea. Then again, it shouldn't be surprised if Romeo found a place where his heart could be comforted for the night, that they would see him the next day. It wasn't routinely for him, yet it was expected.

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
December 12th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Essie flicked her ears in amusement as he spoke. "I don't think you're a fool." She meowed slowly, her eyes ablaze with passion, as she conversed with him. Suddenly the entrance to her home swung open to reveal one of her housefolk, a female, a bit on the short side. The housefolk let out a squeal of happiness at seeing Essie, then she looked to Romeo, hesitating a few seconds before letting loose yet another squeal. Essie purred happily, giving his warning a nod of acknowledgment, grateful for the headsup, as she was well aware, most toms would sneak away in the night. She then strode forward to nudge her housefolk's ankle affectionately. She purred, taking a deep breathe as she realized that this would be the final moment where she could send him away, just waiting to simply see him the following morning, but she then thought back to the prior events of the night, the way the skies lit up so magically, the way she had felt so comfortable with him immediately."Come on in Romeo." She finally purred, her gaze meeting his as she spoke the words. The housefolk called something out to it's partner, then fetched some food for the both of them.

Constellation

Brilliance
December 14th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Romeo didn't know why he was so...uncertain currently. He should be used to this! Or, maybe he just wasn't used to meeting his flirty endeavors housefolk. He came through the night, and kissed them goodbye at dawn. So, to be allowed into this...humble abode, with much respect towards the taller creatures, Romeo threw an apprehensive smile towards his companion. He has flinched at the squeak of the twoleg molly before he heard Essie's soothing voice, so he padded after her. "...I'm just not used to this." He muttered. She invited him inside her home, and he didn't want to turn down that offer. Romeo didn't want to appear rude or for the molly to think he didn't enjoy her company. By all means, her comfort was what he needed after his unfortunate partnership with a darling molly he came to love diminished...and, he hadn't seen her since. Shaking his head to rid his thoughts of Crescentmoon, his green irises stayed lock on Essie until she became a picture stuck in his mind. Each step his paw made as he welcomed that warm glow that every large nest held - he would know this. He would remember this. He used to live with two legs! He used to feel the same exact way how Essie felt about her own housefolk. "Your subjects....they seem...very golden!" He complimented, briskly. Indeed, they did look nice. They even provided the two with food, which Romeo wasn't complaining about. The Tom was hungry! And, the thought about hunting brushed away from his mind because he was given a platter. "I haven't had such cruisine since living with my old silverheart..." it was almost saddened that his poetic old twoleg tom moved to the greater and beyond. Romeo didn't like to think that the old man was dead, but he was. After many lonely days sleeping on top that engraved stone...it still was unpleasant. Oh, stop it, Romeo, lad! You're with beautiful company. You oughta behave yourself and enjoy this night. Romeo chided himself, then threw s smile towards his companion. "Ah, so, does it bother you to show me around your fancy?" The house was warm. It was big. It was nice. A lot bigger than the cabin home he lived in.

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
December 15th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Essie purred, "Thank you!" She said in reply to his compliment on her housefolk as the two ate their fill, "I'm sure your housefolk was wonderful." The molly meowed quietly, nuzzling his shoulder comfortingly. She then returned to her meal, letting the strange flavors dance through her mouth. "Of course not. It is one of the highest of honors." Essie said regally. She then lead him through her abode, where she ate of course, her favorite place to watch the birds from a window, where her housefolk slept, "And this is my bed." The molly said meaningfully, gesturing to the large, lush, bed her housefolk had provided for her. Constellation
(Shall we timeskip now?)

Brilliance
December 15th, 2017, 07:22 PM
(Yup! I'll start it)

Before morning light seeped through the room, the black tom was stirring. He haven't slept in a nest so...comfortably in such a long time. The cotton freshness it held, it was pleasant under his pelt. It took a while for him to realize that the bedding he laid upon was not his own. Romeo grudgingly opened his eyes, the green orbs fleeting to every which direction. Snoring two legs, and the molly from yesterday occupying the room. Flattening his ears against his head, Romeo gently got up, making sure to not disturb the sleeping beauty. He needed to be out of here before those two legs realized he outstayed his welcome. Most certainly it was never a good lessons to love them then leave them. It was a rather selfish thought, but apart of Romeo felt naturally comforted upon thebaspects. So, he untangled himself from his companion, and being the tender, romantic tom that he was; he leaned down and gave a swift lick on her cheek. He didn't bother to say goodbye, and like a shadow he was gone before the sun could even make out his vanished figure.
Romeo escaped through her little door, and he jumped onto her fence in a graceful manner. It was time to welcome the morning. The flaming sky as his mingled into a color of absolute astonishment. Romeo always admired the view of the sky before he made his move, so after that action was completed, he jumped down and made a run towards the forest.

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
December 15th, 2017, 07:37 PM
The spotted molly woke moments later, her eyes slowly opening as she reached for the warmth of Romeo's body, feeling a sudden pang of sadness and longing when she had no results. Essie then stood, stretching her long limbs and sinking her claws into the padded surface of her bed. She trotted into the room of her beloved housefolk, once again wondering if she would cope without them with Romeo by her side. The she-cat then nosed the two of them awake, waiting patiently for them to feed her. She knew Romeo was planning on leaving early, and she felt no anger towards the tom, only longing that he could have only stayed longer.
Constellation
(I can't really think of any more interactions they could have now. Want to have him come back later and she can tell him she's going to have kits? Also, do you remember how long a she-cat is supposed to be pregnant for? I always forget.)

Brilliance
December 19th, 2017, 04:38 PM
As Romeo sat on that familiar fence that seemed to become like a second home to him, the Tom reminisced the moments he shared with Essie. Truth be told, he didn't really expect to pursue a relationship with her (maybe he did) when they first went out that day. The black cat had his fair share of beauties coming in and out of his life. He decided that he would give this rose a chance. That he would be with her because his heart didn't want to be lonely. Rushing into this didn't even bother him anymore. He got to take her out, sometimes he got to even sleep in a comfortable nest. He was able to feel the brush of another's pelt against his own. He got to nuzzle her and give sweet licks. He wasn't...alone anymore. The poetic tom blew a happy, dreamy sigh from his muzzle, just waiting for the right moment when his rose would appear out that kittydoor. Her scent was faint. So, he racked up in his mind that she wasn't inside her humble abode. In that case, where could she be? Romeo didn't want to worry that his rose was...well, receiving pampered attention from elsewhere. The thought of him made him feel not good enough. That devastated him! What if she moved? She was never coming back? What if...what if...what if... you can imagine all the dishonorable thinking that he plagued himself into. When he experienced much more heartbreak than heartwarmth over the past moons. Romeo finally jumped from his spot on her fence and landed swiftly on four paws on the soft green grass. Maybe he'd wait for her a little while longer...or, forger. Knowing that his easy morphed heart longed for her. He needed an explanation as to why she was gone for so long. He started to feel cold and hollow. It occurred to him that he was being rather rash, but he was also apprehensive. The next second, she would step into her yard, and everything would be fine. He was worried for nothing! She had his heart, and he held hers. It was an exchange of hearts. Exchange of love for the both of them.
Only Romeo knew he was too drunk in it, therefore finding himself never getting out.

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
December 20th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Essie sat uncomfortably in her housefolk's monster, her ears turned back in annoyance with every bump she endured. Her stomach had only just started to protrude, her housefolk, thinking she was developing a eating disorder, took her to her vet, only to discover she was going to have kits. There was no doubt in Essie's mind. They were definitely Romeo's. Essie had never brought another into her home. As the monster pulled into her driveway, the slightly rounded molly stood, pressing her paws against the transparent window of the monster, her eyes squinting to see Romeo in her yard. She then turned to her housefolk, letting out a pitiful meow, begging to be released. Her housefolk, well-trained as they were, complied, letting her out of the monster. Essie then jumped out of the carriage, trotting sluggishly towards the tom, "Hello, Romeo." The spotted molly meowed, nosing the tom gently. A glimmer of uncertainty clouded her eyes as she contemplated how Romeo would take fathering her kits.
Constellation

Brilliance
December 20th, 2017, 03:49 PM
The noise coming from the monster practically made the black tom jump. Well, actually he did, and he resorted to hiding in the flowers when it approached. He would never understand twoleg's contraptions. He lived with a twoleg in his younger moons, but his twoleg tom never had a car. Romeo was a nature's cat. Where the winds, the humming of birds, and tall grass was his home. Everything was basic living with that old house companion. He regained his posture when his heart started to come his way. More slowly, he could see. And, a lot heavier. Romeo tilted his head for a moment, wondering about the spotted molly, but he didn't dare talk about her weight. Mollies didn't like that, he learned this the hard way. As she nosed him, he purred loudly. "Oh, where have the morning sun gone? It was so dark and grey when you left me alone." His ears dropped. Judging by her expression, she seemed very tired. Maybe, she was sleepy. But, where had shebeen? He was quite the curious one. The nervous one. They way she looked at him...with such uncertainty. That wasn't a good sign. Romeo eyed her, cautiously - this was it, wasn't it? He had loved her too much, she grew tired of the pampered life. She was ready to cut him loose. He felt like he knew this expression by heart, and he didn't take great favor to it. "Essie, my rose...why are you so troubled?" She left his heart lonely for that day. He waited around for her. Romeo stepped back. He was preparing himself for whatever confession she needed to tell him. With love, came heartbreak, right? Of course. It was the storm that was brewing because he could feel the lightning striking his heart.

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
December 20th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Essie sat, her tail flicking as she watched the tom carefully, her whiskers twitched in amusement as he spoke of his time spent without her. "I'm sorry Romeo, my housefolk took me to the vet this morning." The molly meowed slowly, as if each word made her more weary. The rotund she-cat shuffled her paws uncomfortably, "Romeo..." She said slowly, "I-I'm going to have kits." She meowed glancing down at her protruding stomach, thinking to herself that it seemed to have grown since she woke up earlier in the morning.
(Writer's block)
Constellation

Brilliance
December 20th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Romeo was preparing himself for the "it's not you, it's me" talk. You know, that one break up speech that became like a tune in many's ears? Exactly. That speech. He was ready for her to admit that she had enough of him and his love. However, that was not at all that came from her maw. In fact, what she confessed drew him back - completely. She went to the vet, vaguely as a kittypet Romeo remembered the talk about the cutter. Was that the same place? As she said she was with kits, Romeo blinked. Unmoving, at first. Then, his eyes glanced to the weight of her stomach. Which, oddly didngrow over the moon they were together. Of course...it was vacuous for him to believe she was eating too much to lose her figure. A molly like her oughta care about loving herself. Suddenly, Romeo began to calm down, and a soft smile came onto his expression. In the past, when he had been with Italy, she simply left their dazzlingly girls for him to care on his own. With Raincloud, he never knew she was with kits, or if they were his. With Crescentmoon, he had no idea he had two kits with her either. As far as he knew, he only cared for Jasmine and Venice. For Essie to say she was with kits, made him overjoyed. Almost like he could do absolutely anything and survive it all. "Oh! That's! Thats! What! Wow." He couldn't even form complete sentences. His heart was thumping greatly and he wondered if Essie could hear it. Kits weren't on his agenda, obviously, but he tended to act like a charming father. The daughters he did take care of followed him like a puppy to its owner. It occurred to him that perhaps, they would he ecstatic about the little ones! Romeo knew he wasn't alone in this. He felt it was the universe pushing them together so that they could go to the next step in their life. But as he focused on the way Essie approached him, he wondered at all if this was a mistake. "...do you not want them?" His voice was soft. A Tom like Romeo would naturally understand as that trait was apart of who he was. "What do your housefolk think about this?" He says, throwing his head in the direction to her house. This was a serious situation, as no twoleg owner would want their loving cat to be impregnated by lousy street one with no home straining and health records; another thing Romeo could understand. As he pushed those incredulous away, he focused intently on the rose in front of him: What do you want to do? His eyes were asking, they were pleading. He needed to know. If she was a hundred percent for this, he might as well be too. Then again, he didn't want her to throw her life away because of his careless actions that one night.

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
December 20th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Essie watched Romeo carefully as she waited for his reply. The spotted molly brightened considerably as he perked up. Could it be this was what he wanted to? She leaned forward, her eyes gleaming as he responded, he seemed very happy, but it could be shock. The molly shook her head, no, she was fairly sure he wanted the kits."Do I not want them?" She echoed aloud, the thought only just crossing her mind. Did she want kits? Well, it would draw her closer to Romeo she knew, but was she ready to be a mother? After a few seconds she decided. She was ready. Though she knew she wouldn't be able to do it herself, she also knew she wouldn't need to. She would have her housefolk, and of course Romeo. Essie was quite sure he wouldn't be one to run off as soon as the kits were born. She then looked Romeo in the eye, "I do." She meowed, her joy as she continued thinking of the small pawprints that would soon be surrounding her, "I really do!" She exclaimed, her tail flicking in excitement. "My housefolk are ecstatic." She meowed with amusement, "They've hardly stopped doting on me since they found out." Then a thought occurred to her, she hadn't confirmed whether he wanted them, she had simply assumed it because of his tone. "Do you want them?" The molly meowed uncertainly.

Constellation

Brilliance
December 20th, 2017, 10:28 PM
"Well," Romeo twitched his whiskers in amusement. "It wouldn't be my first rodeo when it comes to raising the little rascals." Romeo was no professional at raising kits, but he knew how to exert tender love, and the concept of it to the daughters he were raising. To him, all you needed was love. Love was a variety of emotions; Determination, happiness, sadness. Love was everything. "I'm a hundred percent sure that I'll always be there." It was truly endearing. She was the only of his lovers who told him about his future kits. Italy simply left the mewing girls out in the grass for him to find them, with no scent of her. It would be a nice change to raise them as a family. His ears flicked back; of course, he never really asked her to be his mate. With this pretty gal, he wanted to take things slow. His other relationships had been rushed, and didn't end well. It was always Romeo with the broken heart anyway. Then again, he couldn't just 'raise' kits with Essie without having that strengthening bond with her. The more Romeo thought about it, the more it sounded reasonable for her to be his mate. When he roamed his eyes over her figure, it brought a light shudder to him. She was ecstatic, and even her housefolk. It made him realize that if he was going to help her raise their kits...he would have to become a kittypet. For him to give up the beauty of nature, was hard for him. He didn't want to let that go, but he also didn't want his rose to do this on her own (even though she would have help from her housefolk). As he stared into her adrenalized eyes with their glowing irises, he quickly brushed himself against her, purring lightly. He brushed his tongue across her cheek and whispered in her ear, "I think we should be mates..." to Romeo, it was the right thing to do. He already loved her, and he wished to be more to her instead of an aimless lover. And, she certainly had to feel more for him, right? This was the right thing to do. That way their kits could know the meanings of different types of love from a gentle mother and loving father. The only thing holding Romeo back was welcoming himself as a kittypet...he didn't want to be restricted in those walls, held down by a collar like he was owned. He lived that life, and he never wanted to live again. On the other hand, he knew he wouldn't mind living within her perimeter. He'd be within close boundaries whenever she needed him. Or, he'd be willing to sleep in her cozy nest when she felt alone. The little things he didn't mind doing for her. He just wanted to make it official. To love her. To love him. He'd obviously have to bring his daughters around. Venice and Jasmine didn't mind him seeing another molly, but they were curious little mollies and wanted to know Essie's 'secret' identity. "No," he shook his slowly, pulling away to stare into her orbs. "I know we should be mates. We need to become mates. Take this body and helpless soul for how broken it truly is, and pierce it back together with love and tenderness, as I once knew before." Not only would he be gaining a mate, but his daughters would be gaining a mother. They would have a mother figure in their lives to follow. They would have little siblings to watch over. It'll be a dream. It'll be a miracle. It was like the skies was telling him that he was doing the right thing. He just hope it wasn't something rushed. Or, something that would be broken within time. "I can't promise you that I'll become a kittypet," he shook his head with obvious distaste at the subject of that rank. "But, I can promise to be incredibly close that whenever your soul calls out to mine, I'll find a path to its treasure. If only you give us a chance." Mainly, him needing her more. Essie didn't need him. He needed her. He needed the comfort. He wanted the settled life of love and family. To know he was wanted. That he was enough. He couldn't understand his past relationships; why did they leave him? Was he not good enough? Even so, Romeo knew that the love was worth it. And, the heartbreak that followed after? Just needed to be endured. Maybe Essie would end up like all his other old loves, whereas she was a flame that burned much more brightly, and if it came to the point she'd leave, Romeo wouldn't know what to do with himself. He was far in too deep than he liked to admit. The black tom pressed himself against her, just so she can feel how serious this was to him. How his heart was thumping irregularly. His heart was beating for her. Never had he felt so overwhelmed.

FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
December 21st, 2017, 12:43 PM
The rotund molly's ears pricked happily as he spoke of his devotion. "I'm glad." She murmured pressing into him with her tail flicking. Her yellow gaze bore into him, "I need to be your mate as well." She meowed, her whiskers quivering as she spoke. A slight pang of sadness struck her as she heard him tell her he wouldn't be a kittypet. It was only fair though, she couldn't ask him to surrender his freedom simply for her. "We will raise these kits together." She murmured, pressing into him again.
(Writer's Block)
Constellation