PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Syndicate [Chapter 1: A Spanner in the Works] (Currently Open)

The Division
October 14th, 2017, 12:53 PM
"Brother George,"

"It is as I feard, London has fallen. Thrice I have written to you,
begging your aid.Thrice you've responded - with silence. And yet I write again, so desperate my need, so few my options. I need you. London needs you. You would say it's too great of a task. Or that it not yet time to strike. Patience, you would counsel. But whilst you wait, the Templars consolidate their power. They have chosen a Grand Master so ruthless, so thorough, one might think Reginald Birch, himself, has returned. His name is Crawford Starrick. And he intends to rule the world. There is no aspect of society he does not control. No industry that escapes his grim touch. By day it is corrupt merchants and venal politicians that hold court. Come night, a vicious street gang known as the Blighters strike terror in the hearts of all. There is no business untainted by his poison. No person unexploited - be it by duplicity or force. Our enemy has designs on the highest office of them all. And so as you look inwards - and dare I say it - afraid - Crawford Sttarick's ambitions are fixed on the beyond: To kingdom and continents as yet unconquered. Though not for long. For he knows - as I have warned you - time and time again - whosoever control's London, controls the world."

-Henry Green

Rules
1. All forms must be realistic
2. This RP is semi-literate, which means that each paragraph must up to 6-7 sentences or more.
3. I will only accept forms up to 4 people. After that, this RP will be marked as private, and I'm sorry if this may disappoint you but I decided to add this for a reason.
4.Please note that this RP is based on the Assassin's Creed Franchise, so if you don't much of the story feel free to let me know.
5. Also no TBRP's

Form
Name:
Personality: (No TBRP's)
Questions:
Other:

FadingEchoes
October 14th, 2017, 01:11 PM
(Oh my gosh an AC RP!!!)

Form
Name: Gale
Looks: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/452471093783293264/
Personality: Intelligent, quirky, sassy, suspicious
Questions: I've only played like five minutes of Syndicate at a friend's house, but I've played Assassin's Creed 1-Revelations and Rogue is that okay?
Other: Nah

The Division
October 14th, 2017, 01:14 PM
(Bump)

Hallowed Echo
October 14th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Name: Vlad
Looks: Short black hair with dark blue eyes and normal assassin clothing
Personality: Quiet, Cautious, Friendly, Short-Tempered, Protective, Gentle
Questions: Nope!
Other: I played Assassins Creed 3 but that’s the only one I’ve played.

The Division
October 14th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Name: Vlad
Looks: Short black hair with dark blue eyes and normal assassin clothing
Personality: (No TBRP's)
Questions: Nope!
Other: I played Assassins Creed 3 but that’s the only one I’ve played.

(You forgot to put in your character personality, and also no TBRP'S)

Hallowed Echo
October 14th, 2017, 03:02 PM
My bad, I fixed it.)

The Division
October 14th, 2017, 03:03 PM
My bad, I fixed it.)

(Accepted XD)

The Division
October 14th, 2017, 03:35 PM
My Form

Name: Jacob Frye

Looks: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Jacob_Frye?file=ACS_Jacob_Frye_Render.png

Personality: Jacob was an impulsive, reckless and rebellious individual with a quick wit and an aggressive demeanor. While he was brought up as an Assassin, Jacob grew up in a strict lifestyle that restricted his active behavior. As a result, he began to resent his father as well as his teachings and usually lost his composure when Evie brought their deceased father into their arguments. Furthermore, he did not appear to be a fervent believer in the Creed's tenets like his sister, preferring action over philosophical thoughts and a good fight over discretion. As such, he was easily dismissive of Pieces of Eden, preferring to focus on his targets.

Questions: N/A

Other: N/A

Name: Evie Frye

Looks: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Evie_Frye?file=ACS_Evie_Frye_Render.png

Personality: A true tactician and firm believer in the teachings of the Brotherhood, Evie took to the lessons of her father in a way that her brother did not, being more studious and more interested in the lore and history of the Assassins. By contrast, Evie's brother Jacob was much quicker to spring into action, yet his plans lacked sufficient forethought as a result. While the twins' means were frequently at odds, their motivations were the same, and the pair were at their most effective when they worked together, as they balanced each other out. She was also very reverent of her father, often citing his teachings and using them to criticize Jacob's actions. She planned her missions carefully and patiently, considering every angle to ensure the best chance of success. Sometimes, this worked against her, as it meant that she was slow to act.

Questions: N/A

Other: N/A

FadingEchoes
October 14th, 2017, 03:50 PM
(Are we starting now?)

The Division
October 14th, 2017, 03:52 PM
(Are we starting now?)

(I'm still waiting for 3 more people to join then we can start)

The Division
October 14th, 2017, 05:27 PM
(Bump)

The Division
October 14th, 2017, 07:11 PM
(Bump)

The Division
October 15th, 2017, 11:37 AM
(bump)

The Division
October 20th, 2017, 08:12 PM
(Bump)