PDA

View Full Version : Peanuts ally way ( private )

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 09:59 PM
So Shadomaru let's start in the city ?

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 10:04 PM
So Shadomaru let's start in the city ?

Yes you start

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Peanut smiled wide as he walked along the streets he had his head held high nose in the air as his tail swayed he was considered snarky , funny , sweat and mean at the same time . The tom yawned as he looked for something to do he grew bored quickly a lot , he saw two kits fall and he laughed in his head as he held in chuckles . He jumped on a trash can and looked around with his ears perked
Shadomaru

Peanut http://l7.yimg.com/te/8540/8685811646_60e873c820_b.jpg )

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Peanut smiled wide as he walked along the streets he had his head held high nose in the air as his tail swayed he was considered snarky , funny , sweat and mean at the same time . The tom yawned as he looked for something to do he grew bored quickly a lot , he saw two kits fall and he laughed in his head as he held in chuckles . He jumped on a trash can and looked around with his ears perked
Shadomaru

Peanut http://l7.yimg.com/te/8540/8685811646_60e873c820_b.jpg )
A light gray tabby was relaxing on a tree. He was enjoying life so far.

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 10:31 PM
A light gray tabby was relaxing on a tree. He was enjoying life so far.

The cream Tom smirked
" who's in my ally way? " he asked with a funny tone ( night )

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 10:36 PM
The cream Tom smirked
" who's in my ally way? " he asked with a funny tone ( night )
Gnite)

The tabby stayed silent. Surely it wasn't him that was being asked this. He was hiding perfectly.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Gnite)

The tabby stayed silent. Surely it wasn't him that was being asked this. He was hiding perfectly.

" I smell you tom " peanut said as he move his head to the tree and sniffed it

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 14th, 2017, 09:54 AM
" I smell you tom " peanut said as he move his head to the tree and sniffed it
He was shocked. That cat had a great nose. "What?" He asked from his spot in his tree. "I'm just here to relax."

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 09:58 AM
He was shocked. That cat had a great nose. "What?" He asked from his spot in his tree. "I'm just here to relax."

Peanut laughed as he scratched his fur
" What's the password ? " he asked as he climbed the tree and up to the gray tom " who are you? Dont worry I'm no threat yet " he meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 14th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Peanut laughed as he scratched his fur
" What's the password ? " he asked as he climbed the tree and up to the gray tom " who are you? Dont worry I'm no threat yet " he meowed
As he climbed up, he gave a defensive hiss. He didn't feel like he had to tell this cat anything.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 10:14 AM
As he climbed up, he gave a defensive hiss. He didn't feel like he had to tell this cat anything.

The tom cleard his throat
" what's the matter cat got your toung? " he joked and smirked he decided to let this one slide as he layed down
" this is a nice tree . I would hate for you to leaf " he joked again

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 14th, 2017, 10:35 AM
The tom cleard his throat
" what's the matter cat got your toung? " he joked and smirked he decided to let this one slide as he layed down
" this is a nice tree . I would hate for you to leaf " he joked again
"That's why I'm not leaving." He said.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 10:38 AM
"That's why I'm not leaving." He said.

" what's your name? " he asked as he turned his attention to the tom. He was curious a lot as the saying curiosity kills the cat Bah! he hasn't been harmed once " names peanut " he said with a smile

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 14th, 2017, 10:42 AM
" what's your name? " he asked as he turned his attention to the tom. He was curious a lot as the saying curiosity kills the cat Bah! he hasn't been harmed once " names peanut " he said with a smile
"Maji." He said hesitantly.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 10:50 AM
"Maji." He said hesitantly.

His ears perked up that was clearly better than his name!
" duuude! Awesome name! " he meowed and stood up he shook his fur
" pretty cool . Wanna join a little group I got going on? " he asked as four more cats walked up underneath the tree and waited there friend
" it's not a group peanut we are friends " the calico cat said she narrowed her eyes at him . The Orange black and white speckled cat looked at the brown and silver ones " maybe this is to much? " she meowed and the brown and silver cats nodded

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 14th, 2017, 11:02 AM
His ears perked up that was clearly better than his name!
" duuude! Awesome name! " he meowed and stood up he shook his fur
" pretty cool . Wanna join a little group I got going on? " he asked as four more cats walked up underneath the tree and waited there friend
" it's not a group peanut we are friends " the calico cat said she narrowed her eyes at him . The Orange black and white speckled cat looked at the brown and silver ones " maybe this is to much? " she meowed and the brown and silver cats nodded
Maji was speechless for a moment. "Well this is definitely more than what i planned today."

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Maji was speechless for a moment. "Well this is definitely more than what i planned today."

" Well that's what makes life good " peanut meowed as his tail thrashed happily
" c'mon c'mon c'mon ! What's your answer? We can be buddies like Marble said she's always a downer but hey " he said quickly and marble rolled her eyes the calico she cat sighed and sat down
" oh and that's Spotches the yellow and black spotted one and the brown cat is Hyde and the silver and black cat is Cheshire " peanut smiled. Cheshire smiled to her tail thrashed , Spotches giggled and Hyde just sighed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 14th, 2017, 11:16 AM
" Well that's what makes life good " peanut meowed as his tail thrashed happily
" c'mon c'mon c'mon ! What's your answer? We can be buddies like Marble said she's always a downer but hey " he said quickly and marble rolled her eyes the calico she cat sighed and sat down
" oh and that's Spotches the yellow and black spotted one and the brown cat is Hyde and the silver and black cat is Cheshire " peanut smiled. Cheshire smiled to her tail thrashed , Spotches giggled and Hyde just sighed
"......" He didn't know what to say. "The fact that all these cats were waiting for him to answer made him nervous.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 11:20 AM
"......" He didn't know what to say. "The fact that all these cats were waiting for him to answer made him nervous.

Marble had enough of this as she hissed at all of them besides Maji
" Enough can't you see the poor thing is scared? Thanks to you peanut ! " marble yelled and peanut sighed his head was down and he stuck his toung out at marble
" see what I mean she's a party killer" peanut said and there was a ' Ooh ' echoing from the crowd . Cheshire rolled her eyes as spotches and Hyde mouth dropped the two toms where shocked. Marble growled
" At least I'm not a cat who is as hyper as a mouse! " marble snarled and peanut hissed he jumped off the branch

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 14th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Marble had enough of this as she hissed at all of them besides Maji
" Enough can't you see the poor thing is scared? Thanks to you peanut ! " marble yelled and peanut sighed his head was down and he stuck his toung out at marble
" see what I mean she's a party killer" peanut said and there was a ' Ooh ' echoing from the crowd . Cheshire rolled her eyes as spotches and Hyde mouth dropped the two toms where shocked. Marble growled
" At least I'm not a cat who is as hyper as a mouse! " marble snarled and peanut hissed he jumped off the branch
Maji took a few steps back prepared to run jumping up a branch.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Maji took a few steps back prepared to run jumping up a branch.

Peanut and Marble stared at each other non stop it was like an intense staring contest without claws or fur. Cheshire spotted Maji and jumped up to the tree and climbed it to another branch
" hey you ok? " she asked as hyde and spotches watched

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 14th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Peanut and Marble stared at each other non stop it was like an intense staring contest without claws or fur. Cheshire spotted Maji and jumped up to the tree and climbed it to another branch
" hey you ok? " she asked as hyde and spotches watched
"Yeah...." He said. "Just.......nervous around big groups."

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 11:36 AM
"Yeah...." He said. "Just.......nervous around big groups."

" it's not that bad it's like a big family really . Sorry about marble and peanut there always at each other " Cheshire meowed as she cleaned her fur. Marble was backing up as peanut hissed he was standing over the calico as his ears where back making meows and hisses.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 14th, 2017, 11:39 AM
" it's not that bad it's like a big family really . Sorry about marble and peanut there always at each other " Cheshire meowed as she cleaned her fur. Marble was backing up as peanut hissed he was standing over the calico as his ears where back making meows and hisses.
"Yeah......" He watched the two. His ears down.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 11:43 AM
"Yeah......" He watched the two. His ears down.

Finally Hyde broke the two and marble grumbled she walked beside spotches who smiled at the calico and peanut shrugged
" we are a family not savages " Hyde meowed
" savages have better manners than peanut" marble said and peanut hissed again. Cheshire laughed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 14th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Finally Hyde broke the two and marble grumbled she walked beside spotches who smiled at the calico and peanut shrugged
" we are a family not savages " Hyde meowed
" savages have better manners than peanut" marble said and peanut hissed again. Cheshire laughed
In all that, Maji silently went up two more branches.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 11:49 AM
In all that, Maji silently went up two more branches.

" hey please don't go " Cheshire meowed as she was lonely in this group
" it's boring with the four of us " she added and spotches nodded

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 14th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Don't forget Barkclan)

He sat there, watching them. He sighed. "Alright."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 23rd, 2017, 07:37 PM
Don't forget Barkclan)

Let's not forget about this

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 07:41 PM
Don't forget Barkclan)

Cheshire marble and the other two whent into the ally way and walked off. Peanut looked up at the tom " let's get crackilackin! " peanut meowed as his tail flicked

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 25th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Cheshire marble and the other two whent into the ally way and walked off. Peanut looked up at the tom " let's get crackilackin! " peanut meowed as his tail flicked
"Ummm......at then...." He slowly followed Peanut.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 10:47 PM
"Ummm......at then...." He slowly followed Peanut.

The cream colored tom padded next to the other newbie he showed him around
" now this is your bed , not the greatest but hey it's what passes " he said and dragged out a box with an old pillow
" what time is it?! " peanut called . Marble , Hyde and spotches all smiled except for Cheshire who curled her tail around her paws
" SHOW TIME! SHOW TIME SHOW TIME! " the three yelled
" that's right! " peanut meowed and hopped on a trash can and nodded his head a few times ( :3 )

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 25th, 2017, 10:51 PM
The cream colored tom padded next to the other newbie he showed him around
" now this is your bed , not the greatest but hey it's what passes " he said and dragged out a box with an old pillow
" what time is it?! " peanut called . Marble , Hyde and spotches all smiled except for Cheshire who curled her tail around her paws
" SHOW TIME! SHOW TIME SHOW TIME! " the three yelled
" that's right! " peanut meowed and hopped on a trash can and nodded his head a few times ( :3 )
Maji watched them all.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Maji watched them all.

" yo yo yo! names peanut that's what you call me you see ? Just a little reminder in case you don't know I'm the one that's gonna blow the show! They may call me , annoying , a rat , hyper but I still got a few jokes up my sleeve! " peanut said as he hopped to another trash can , Hyde and marble exchanges looks as they rolled there eyes with a smile. Spotches watched with excitement

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 25th, 2017, 11:05 PM
" yo yo yo! names peanut that's what you call me you see ? Just a little reminder in case you don't know I'm the one that's gonna blow the show! They may call me , annoying , a rat , hyper but I still got a few jokes up my sleeve! " peanut said as he hopped to another trash can , Hyde and marble exchanges looks as they rolled there eyes with a smile. Spotches watched with excitement
Maji stayed silent, not wanting to return anything.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Maji stayed silent, not wanting to return anything.

Sound familiar ???)
Marble hopped on the trash can and cleared her throat
" my name's marble if you don't know just take a look at my pelt if you need a hint , I'm not some one you want to mess with. I took down a rat a while back , with my dangerous claws is where it's at . I hiss , growl and I show them whos boss. Even peanut is knows who rules here " marble said with a smile and peanut hissed , Cheshire was beside maji and she shrugged .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 26th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Sound familiar ???)
Marble hopped on the trash can and cleared her throat
" my name's marble if you don't know just take a look at my pelt if you need a hint , I'm not some one you want to mess with. I took down a rat a while back , with my dangerous claws is where it's at . I hiss , growl and I show them whos boss. Even peanut is knows who rules here " marble said with a smile and peanut hissed , Cheshire was beside maji and she shrugged .
Yes. It does)
Maji grew a smile as he watched.