PDA

View Full Version : Featherdrift's Family Finder

ShiningFern
October 13th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Hiya everyone, I am here with another finder. I have a beautiful kitty named Featherdrift who needs some relations.

Now for some information on Featherdrift.
Featherkit ➺ Featherpaw ➺ Featherdrift
Featherkit - Named for their feathery, soft fur; kit suffix.
Featherpaw - See above; apprentice suffix.
Featherdrift - See above; named for their tendency to daydream as an apprentice/young warrior.

|| Age ||
Seventy-Five Moons
Born during half-moon in the beginning of Leaffall

|| Gender ||
Cisgender Male; Heterosexual; Polyromantic

|| Personality ||
As a kit/apprentice/young warrior || As an older warrior/elder

Dreamer || Romantic || Extrovert || Excitable || Rambunctious
As a kit, this cat loved to play with his littermates and make friends with the other kits and apprentices. He aspired to become leader of SkyClan, and would always play the leader when playing games with fellow kittens. Through his apprenticeship, he made quick and fast friends, never letting the words of others get him down. He worked hard in hopes that the leader would notice, and make him deputy as soon as he became a warrior; of course, he was still young and didn't know that wasn't how things worked. Always the romantic type, he found himself flirting with many cats, falling in love with multiple at a time on occasion. Once he became a warrior, he had a few flings with clanmates and a few cross-clan ones as well.

Serious || Charming || Fatherly || Extrovert || Realistic
As he began to mature into an older warrior, he began to realize that things weren't always going to happen as he hoped they would. Coming to terms with the fact that he may not be the leader or even a deputy, his day-dreaming slowly began to stop and he began to be a little serious than before. He is very fatherly, he'd become a father figure to his apprentices thinking of them like his own kits. He still holds his own family to a higher level though. He is still extroverted, making an effort to make sure cats feel welcome in his clan.

|| Appearance ||
This tom has a large, dark brown patch on his back, tail, and head, with a white underbelly, paws, and face. He is about average size for his breed and weighs a little less than what's considered 'normal' for kittypets. He has bi-colored eyes, his right one yellow and his left one blue.

|| Rank ||
Senior Warrior

|| Clan ||
Skyclan

Now to find the family.

Mate
He and her would on be on good terms with one another
They would have had a few litters
This cat is the love of his life

Kits
Planning on 3 litters. Let me know if the cats have mates/kits so I can fill out Feather's relations more.

1: 2 kits - should be 45-55 moons
Look like Feather or mother
His firstborn kits, his pride, and joys
1 taken by blue jellie's Stormfeather.

2: 3 kits - should be 30-35 moons
His next litter, his beautiful children

3: 1 kits - should be 18-20 moons
His last litter, his baby Taken by Spooky Sock's Driftstorm

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Role:
Questions/Other:

wickedvirtues
October 13th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Fern
((I may apply later owo))

ShiningFern
October 19th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Bumpsies

fresh
October 19th, 2017, 07:53 AM
|: Name :|
Stormfeather (http://www.bluejelliechars.weebly.com/stormfeather)
|: Gender :|
Heterosexual Heteroromantic Female
|: Age :|
45 moons
|: Personality :|
See charrie site
|: Appearance :|
See charrie site
|: Questions/Other :|
As a 'paw, Stormfeather got lost by falling down into the river, where she was pulled out by a barn cat. Storm lived with him for a few moons before returning to the Clans, where she was distrustfully welcomed back.

ShiningFern
October 19th, 2017, 11:04 AM
|: Name :|
Stormfeather (http://www.bluejelliechars.weebly.com/stormfeather)
|: Gender :|
Heterosexual Heteroromantic Female
|: Age :|
45 moons
|: Personality :|
See charrie site
|: Appearance :|
See charrie site
|: Questions/Other :|
As a 'paw, Stormfeather got lost by falling down into the river, where she was pulled out by a barn cat. Storm lived with him for a few moons before returning to the Clans, where she was distrustfully welcomed back.

Stormfeather looks great. What relation do you want her to have with Featherdrift? Daughter in the first litter?

fresh
October 19th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Stormfeather looks great. What relation do you want her to have with Featherdrift? Daughter in the first litter?
yep

Cosmo
October 19th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Name: Lemonkit ➺ Lemonpaw ➺ Lemonscreech
•Lemon• Her ginger fur •Screech• Her loud and fierce personality
Personality:
Loud | Fierce | Outspoken | Outgoing | Motherly | Sassy
I think you can already tell that you shouldn't get on this molly's bad side. Not that she really has a good side. Though I can say she can love, she can care, and she's the greatest mother you could ever wish for. There, I've said most of the good things about her. I will not lie, she is not a great cat. Even though it is good to be powerful, and say what you're thinking. But sometimes it's better to just be quiet. To understand that sometimes you should be quieter. Don't insult people. Don't always say what you think. Well, that is not what Lemon does. Lemonscreech is a girl who says what she thinks and is not ashamed of it. If you talk back to her, you'll turn from a nobody to someone that she wants to "kill". Because Life isn't fair, but with Lemon playing it just gets worse. And I can just say that it isn't a cover. Because Lemonscreech is outspoken, loud, and fierce. But she doesn't hide the fact that she is a motherly and caring cat. No, that is that part of her that if she had to let go of anything, she would keep. Because Lemon is cat who is a viscous enemy, but a worthwhile friend.
Appearance:
Ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/79/03/73/7903735b8a76e7dac480489d2cf6a57c.jpg) | Ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7d/43/10/7d431021e780d6828f32664ee28d0c5d.jpg)
Role: Mate
Questions/Other: Perhaps Feather was a cat who didn't like the way Lemon said everything on her mind, but she grew to like him because he kept doing it

Socks
October 19th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Name
Drift
Driftkit - Driftpaw - Driftstorm

(She/Her/Hers)

Personality
Drift is a very childish warrior. She enjoys to play like a kit or wrestle with her siblings. She gets tired rather easily, falling asleep many times throughout the day while somehow also getting her duties for the clan done. She was born with a problem with her teeth which affects the way she eats and how she talks. She speaks with a 'cute' speech impediment that can be difficult to understand if you aren't used to it. She is outgoing and doesn't see any shame it how she talks or how her mouth looks. She keeps only a short group of cats very close to her, and that is her family, sure she will have good friends that she may consider as close as family but she will always choose her real family over them. She doesn't see herself ever settling down and having kits but this may change at some point in the future.

Appearance
Click (http://metaphoricalplatypus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/turkish-angora-cat3.jpg)
Drift takes after her father in the fact that she has similar markings. Light grey borders her face and eyes, as while her muzzle, chest, and stomach are snowy white. White parts the grey on her shoulders, but the markings continue after that down her back onto part of her legs and flanks, her paws and tail are snowy white. She has a small, muscular build and medium length fur. Her eyes are a yellow-green color. Her jaws are disproportional and don't close completely/correctly.

Role
3rd litter Daughter

Other

Name
Night
Chocolate - Shadow - Nightleaf

(She/Her/Hers)

Personality
Night is sort of like a lonely shadow, she isn't a clan-born cat and is often dismissed as a soft kittypet who went too far into the woods. She is used to being on her own without much company, often times getting overwhelmed being around so many other cats. As a kitty pet, known as Chocolate, she was quickly plucked away from her mother and siblings as soon as she could eat solid food so she never received much love from other cats. She learned to be untrusting when she ran away from her two-legs and became known as Shadow as a loner. She was attacked a lot by other cats, fighting over prey or territory. Even when she joined the clans she couldn't get over being so close to others and would hiss a lot at others. She carefully picks those she trusts and avoids anyone else, so if she stays around you that is an indicator of her trust.
She is very closed off, emotions making her somewhat uncomfortable, sharing prey is something she sometimes still has problems with, old memories coming back of defending every catch of hers when putting prey in the fresh-kill pile. She is very protective of her family and might be snappy even if a cat isn't harmful to her family. She is untrusting of any cat who wishes to become her children's mate, no matter how they act. She can be a sweet little cat when she wants to, loving to cuddle with family or play childish games.

Appearance
Click (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/da/f9/d0/daf9d06250ea12a23a090ee3cc2ef660--angora-cats-turkish-angora-cat.jpg)
Night is a smokey colored cat. She has mottled black and off-color white fur, with small patches of white littering her fur making the black of her pelt look almost like stripes. She has pale green eyes and tall ears. She is a skinny cat with a lithe frame. Her fur is medium-long in length and she has various scars along her flanks and left side.

Role
Mate

Other

ShiningFern
October 19th, 2017, 04:28 PM
yep

Okay, Stormfeather is accepted then.

Personality:
I think you can already tell that you shouldn't get on this molly's bad side. Not that she really has a good side. Though I can say she can love, she can care, and she's the greatest mother you could ever wish for. There, I've said most of the good things about her. I will not lie, she is not a great cat. Even though it is good to be powerful, and say what you're thinking. But sometimes it's better to just be quiet. To understand that sometimes you should be quieter. Don't insult people. Don't always say what you think. Well, that is not what Lemon does. Lemonscreech is a girl who says what she thinks and is not ashamed of it. If you talk back to her, you'll turn from a nobody to someone that she wants to "kill". Because Life isn't fair, but with Lemon playing it just gets worse. And I can just say that it isn't a cover. Because Lemonscreech is outspoken, loud, and fierce. But she doesn't hide the fact that she is a motherly and caring cat. No, that is that part of her that if she had to let go of anything, she would keep. Because Lemon is cat who is a viscous enemy, but a worthwhile friend.
Appearance:
Ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/79/03/73/7903735b8a76e7dac480489d2cf6a57c.jpg) | Ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7d/43/10/7d431021e780d6828f32664ee28d0c5d.jpg)
Questions/Other: Perhaps Feather was a cat who didn't like the way Lemon said everything on her mind, but she grew to like him because he kept doing it

OOO I like Lemonscreech. BUT I am not gonna choose his mate just yet. I have to think a bit. Lol.

Name
Drift
Driftkit - Driftpaw - Driftstorm

(She/Her/Hers)

Personality
Drift is a very childish warrior. She enjoys to play like a kit or wrestle with her siblings. She gets tired rather easily, falling asleep many times throughout the day while somehow also getting her duties for the clan done. She was born with a problem with her teeth which affects the way she eats and how she talks. She speaks with a 'cute' speech impediment that can be difficult to understand if you aren't used to it. She is outgoing and doesn't see any shame it how she talks or how her mouth looks. She keeps only a short group of cats very close to her, and that is her family, sure she will have good friends that she may consider as close as family but she will always choose her real family over them. She doesn't see herself ever settling down and having kits but this may change at some point in the future.

Appearance
Click (http://metaphoricalplatypus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/turkish-angora-cat3.jpg)
Drift takes after her father in the fact that she has similar markings. Light grey borders her face and eyes, as while her muzzle, chest, and stomach are snowy white. White parts the grey on her shoulders, but the markings continue after that down her back onto part of her legs and flanks, her paws and tail are snowy white. She has a small, muscular build and medium length fur. Her eyes are a yellow-green color. Her jaws are disproportional and don't close completely/correctly.

Role
3rd litter Daughter

Other

Name
Night
Chocolate - Shadow - Nightleaf

(She/Her/Hers)

Personality
Night is sort of like a lonely shadow, she isn't a clan-born cat and is often dismissed as a soft kittypet who went too far into the woods. She is used to being on her own without much company, often times getting overwhelmed being around so many other cats. As a kitty pet, known as Chocolate, she was quickly plucked away from her mother and siblings as soon as she could eat solid food so she never received much love from other cats. She learned to be untrusting when she ran away from her two-legs and became known as Shadow as a loner. She was attacked a lot by other cats, fighting over prey or territory. Even when she joined the clans she couldn't get over being so close to others and would hiss a lot at others. She carefully picks those she trusts and avoids anyone else, so if she stays around you that is an indicator of her trust.
She is very closed off, emotions making her somewhat uncomfortable, sharing prey is something she sometimes still has problems with, old memories coming back of defending every catch of hers when putting prey in the fresh-kill pile. She is very protective of her family and might be snappy even if a cat isn't harmful to her family. She is untrusting of any cat who wishes to become her children's mate, no matter how they act. She can be a sweet little cat when she wants to, loving to cuddle with family or play childish games.

Appearance
Click (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/da/f9/d0/daf9d06250ea12a23a090ee3cc2ef660--angora-cats-turkish-angora-cat.jpg)
Night is a smokey colored cat. She has mottled black and off-color white fur, with small patches of white littering her fur making the black of her pelt look almost like stripes. She has pale green eyes and tall ears. She is a skinny cat with a lithe frame. Her fur is medium-long in length and she has various scars along her flanks and left side.

Role
Mate

Other

I am going to accept Driftstorm right now. I like Nightleaf a lot. BUT I am not going to choose Feather's mate just yet because I have to think still. Lol.

fresh
October 20th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Okay, Stormfeather is accepted then.

Ty :3

ShiningFern
November 3rd, 2017, 10:53 AM
Bump

aleka!
November 4th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Name: Birdmask (https://alekascharacters.weebly.com/birdmask.html)
Personality: see page
Appearance: see page
Role: Daughter, second litter
Questions/Other: Should I change her appearance?

ShiningFern
November 8th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Personality:
Appearance:

I am going to accept Lemonscreech as his mate.

Name: Birdmask (https://alekascharacters.weebly.com/birdmask.html)
Personality: see page
Appearance: see page
Role: Daughter, second litter
Questions/Other: Should I change her appearance?

Accepted. No, her appearance is fine. Since Lemon looks like a siamese and Feather has darker coloring, Bird is perfect.

--
Thanks to anyone else who applied for Featherdrift's mate. It took me a long time to choose, but Lemonscreech is his mate.