PDA

View Full Version : Darkclan, Sunclan, Grassclan, and Rainclan \(^w^)/

CinnamonCookie
October 13th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Hello, kittypet. I am Night star. I am the leader of Darkclan. We are the powerful and fierce clan of all. I may not have the smartest warriors, but we will defeat you easily if you attack though tunnels.
Will you join us?

Hello there, I am Sunstar.
My clan is the peaceful but strong clan, Sunclan. We are wise, and smart. We may not be the strongest, but we can outwit you if you attack. Will you join us?

Hi, I'm Leafstar! How are you, kittypet? My clan, Earthclan of course, is the smallest, but sneaky clan. We sure clan scare ya! Wanna join?

Hello, I am Rainstar.
My clan is as silent as rain on the ground. We are secretive, and we are, heh, really bad swimmers.... But! We are really good at catching birds! Just no owls. Or hawks. So on. Anyways, want to join me?

Who will you join?

Form:

Name:
Perso:
Power (no op):
Other:

Clan Members:

Leader:
Deputy:
Med cat:
Med cat app:
Warrior:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:
Elders:
Prisoners:

Leader:
Deputy: Ravenwing ( SamCats )
Med cat:
Med cat app:
Warrior:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:
Elders:
Prisoners:

Leader:
Deputy:
Med cat:
Med cat app:
Warrior:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:
Elders:
Prisoners:

Leader:
Deputy:
Med cat:
Med cat app:
Warrior:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:
Elders:
Prisoners:

Thanks! I made this as original as much as I could.

To avoid copyright, Grassclan is now Earthclan!

bobtail
October 13th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Name: Ravenwing
Looks: Boop (http://farm1.static.flickr.com/112/254407275_f6f2abb0c3.jpg)
Perso: She is determined and not easily swayed from her ways, often outright refusing to listen to cats who go against her beliefs. Those she does listen to are of high power and deserving of much respect, such as an enemy Clan's leader. Anyone inside her Clan is automatically on her list of cats to listen to, although she is strangely suspicious of cats that she isn't particularly close to, and will jump on the slightest hint that they aren't completely loyal or honest with their words.
Power: Phyllokinesis
Other: CinnamonCookie

CinnamonCookie
October 13th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Name: Ravenwing
Looks: Boop (http://farm1.static.flickr.com/112/254407275_f6f2abb0c3.jpg)
Perso: She is determined and not easily swayed from her ways, often outright refusing to listen to cats who go against her beliefs. Those she does listen to are of high power and deserving of much respect, such as an enemy Clan's leader. Anyone inside her Clan is automatically on her list of cats to listen to, although she is strangely suspicious of cats that she isn't particularly close to, and will jump on the slightest hint that they aren't completely loyal or honest with their words.
Power: Phyllokinesis
Other: CinnamonCookie
Accepted thank you!

CinnamonCookie
October 16th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Bump

CinnamonCookie
October 18th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Bump?

CinnamonCookie
October 20th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Please? I onky have one clan member.... please join...:squee::rainbowllama::kittyface:

CinnamonCookie
November 8th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Bump...? :sob:

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Bump