PDA

View Full Version : kit finder | Colbreeze

Hexict
October 13th, 2017, 09:31 AM
Many of you may know, but Nighty has decided to leave WCO, and this is a finder between one of her characters and one of mine.

One of my favorite character relationships was between my character Colby (darkreign.weebly.com/colby.html) and her Sunbreeze (https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/sunbreeze.html). Upon hearing of Sunbreeze's death and Nighty's departure, I was saddened and felt bad for not putting enough time into our roleplays - especially the ones with Colby and Sunbreeze. I had already planned on roleplaying on of their future kits and had made a page for them and everything, and it's kinda sad when you plan on your character having kits, but then their love dies before it could happen - especially when it's a character who doesn't really lets others into their life. But then she told me that I could open up a thread for their kits, and that I would be able to choose their kits.

The following was taken directly from Sunbreeze's page:

The white and orange molly entered the territory at a run. She needed to get out. She needed to leave. She needed fresh air. No she wasn't leaving the clan, just the cats in it. She needed time to herself. Time to breathe and not worry. Colby was her love, but the recent appearing of Twigleap startled her and scared her. The killer of her daughter was still out there and she feared that he would come back to get her, or one of her other kits. She didn't want that. She couldn't handle that. Then a far worse image popped into her head. Twigleap could go after Colby. Colby could fight she knew that, bu she couldn't stand it if her past caught up and was hurting her present and her future. She couldn't let anything happen to him. It would be the end of her. Sunbreeze ran until she was near the edge of the territory. Her chest was heaving. It had been a long time since she had run like that. She didn't do it often, and less now that she was in the nursery more. She laid down in the shade of a thin beech tree. Her crystal blue eyes scanned the land around her. It was a cooler day, warning that leaf bare would be arriving soon. And she expected that like always it would be hard. The birds would leave, the mice would hide. The fish would be trapped under the ice that was sure to form over the river. While lost in thought though she was oblivious to the deadly scent that crept slowly towards her. It wasn't until the creature lunged, that Sunbreeze noticed. Her head whipped around, her ears immediately pinning back. Her spine fur bristled as she faced the male Twoleg. It swung it's net downwards, encasing her. Freaking out, Sunbreeze scrambled and clawed, begging for freedom. The Twoleg scooped her up, tossing her into a metal crate. The horrified molly screamed for help, but it was to no avail. She was carried away and stored in a monster. The door shut, and the car rove away. Sunbreeze would never be reunited with her Clan.

[Now this is not how she died, but Sunbreeze was taken to an animal shelter, and was never adopted. Eventually after many moons of depression and confinement in the shelter, she was euthanized. She now runs with Starclan once more.]

Before Sunbreeze was taken away by the twolegs, she gave birth to her's and Colby's kits. They were happy for the for the short time that they were a complete family. When the kits were less than a moon old, Sunbreeze felt panicked by the recent twoleg activity and feared for her family's safety. She went out onto the territory to calm down, take a breath, and clear her head. Colby was out on the territory as well, though on the opposite side so he had no hope of hearing the desperate cries from his mate as she was stolen away by twolegs. It wasn't until he returned back to camp was he told that someone had witnessed what happened to Sunbreeze too late to help her. Colby was angered and saddened and lost. Sunbreeze had been his closest friend and he trusted her with his life... and now she as gone. He tried to raise the kits, and even though he struggled, he wanted to be a good father and make up for them missing an incredible mother.

» There are 3-2 open spots for kits since I want either 3-4 in total
- and i'll be roleplay Ebonykit (https://darkreign.weebly.com/ebonykit.html).
» I will also be looking for a queen to foster the kits
- perhaps a friend of Sunbreeze's or maybe just a queen who took pity on the motherless kits?

Name-
Sex & Gender-
Appearance-
Personality-
Other-

*sex is what you are born as & gender is what you define as (if cis just put what their sex or gender is, don't put them both down)

Do NOT quote this post. If you wish for my attention, mention me. If you edit your post, mention me in the edited post.

PeaFlower
October 13th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Hello there ... um, I'm new so I don't know if I'm doing this right, and I don't really have much time on my hands at the moment, so sorry if this seems rushed ... (I'm using an old OC of mine since I can't think up any original kit as of right now ...)

Name- Maplekit
Sex & Gender- Female
Appearance- White, short fur, with patches of red/orange fur, one of which kinda looks like a maple leaf. Blue eyes.
Personality- Quiet, Shy, Cautious, Wary, Caring, Demanding.
Other- She is a bit closed off, and any cat wanting to befriend her has to break some of her walls first. She is always ready to try her best, but tends to diminishing the value of her actions.
She likes being in small groups, and feels uncomfortable around strangers. She is very loyal to both her clan and her family. She can't ever imagine having to choose between each of them.
She can be petty at times, when in a foul mood.

(and ... I don't have any time left. Sorry.)

ShiningFern
October 13th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Name- Inkkit | Inkpaw | Inkflare
Sex & Gender- Male
Appearance- A small tuxedo cat with crystal blue eyes.
Personality- Hyper, Troublemaker, Bold, Friendly, Helpful
Other- Hexict

Starfall
October 13th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Name: Gentlekit Gentlepaw Gentleskip//Gentlestorm//Gentlerain
Gentle: Based off Sunbreeze's loving and gentle personality towards kits.
Skip: For his energy
Storm: For his mischeviousness
Rain: For his blue eyes
Sex & Gender: Male
Appearance: Ref (https://orig00.deviantart.net/28ca/f/2017/224/0/7/daddy_s_calling_by_stellacoeur-dbjuinc.png)
Breezekit is a well built, taller than average tom with darker grey spots littering his back, back legs, and shoulders. He has dark grey socks on all four legs, he also has a dark grey mask, and has darker grey tabby markings on his back, paws, legs, face, shoulders, tail, and a darker grey left ear. He has beautiful, frosty blue eyes that bleed into a darker sky color. He a short, fluffy white base coat that's always neat and silky soft.
Personality: Gentlekit is a clever, energenic, witty, imaganitive, and adaptable tom. It's very easy for him to get used to a new home and new surroundings, as long as a familiar face is there. He loves to pull pranks on other's and is often times the one apprentice you have to rescue out of a tree. He's always seen tagging with one of his siblings, he hate's being alone and is very strongly connected with his littermates on an emotional scale. Though he doesn't look and or act it, he is incredibly witty, able to throw back an insult or an answer to a question in a blink of an eye, he is known to boast about it every once in a while. Gentlekit is also a very superficial tom, judging other's by the way they act and by the way they look, he is fairly judgemental. He indecisive, restless, deveious and impulsive, he has the ability to instantly react to situations and has a very nervous temperament. He can be compared to a wound up spring as he tries to soak up everything about his surroundings at once. Despite this he enjoys the various situations and is constantly wound up. Though if he gets bored and has nothing to observe he will get the need for excitement and variety on a very acute level. Despite his constant need for a sibling by his side he is a very independent feline, he refuses to be pinned by rules and other felines, he will often times refuse a direct order if he feels he doesn't have enough freedom in how to perform the order. Change and freedom is extremely important to Gentlekit, he will never let anyone dictate him, freedom is essential to his mental well-being. Gentlekit likes to leave a mark on everyone he meets and is known to leave conversations for a long period of time, he is a flighty feline. Most find him very interesting, mainly because when he comes back he has new ideas and opinions to share and teach. If one needs any advice, he's the one to ask. Gentlekit is the master of communication and can help you get what you need done by helping you with persuasion and enthusiasim, he gives pretty good advice too. He does not, however, like to be weighted by other's emotional problems, it'll depress him and it messes with his sense of freedom. He always has something to add to a conversation and is an absolute social-butterfly. Though he loves spending time with friends and family he would like to have some time to himself every once in a while to plot mischief and other important happenings in his life. He tends to disperse his energy on multiple different tasks at once, which ends up leaving trails of unfinished tasks. If he were to focus their energy in one place, their cleverness and intelligence would allow him to complete their project with success and creativity. He can persuade and manipulate very well, and can easily justify any move they make and explain any action, which helps him with his pranks and how he gets out of them.
Other: Finished Hexict :heartbounce:

Cosmo
October 13th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Name- Everkit | Everpaw | Everstreak
Sex & Gender- Female
Appearance-
Ref (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/16630-Chocolate-tortoiseshell-and-white-cat-white-background.jpg) | Ref (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/07508-Chocolate-tortoiseshell-cat-white-background.jpg) | Ref (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/15489-Chocolate-tortoiseshell-cat-white-background.jpg) | Ref (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/16698-Chocolate-tortoiseshell-and-white-cat-white-background.jpg) | Ref (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/15573-Chocolate-tortoiseshell-and-white-cat-white-background.jpg) | Ref (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/22227-Chocolate-tortoiseshell-and-white-cat-white-background.jpg)
Details on this molly are very hard to point out. The paragraph in which is describing it would end up very long. But, that didn't matter. But it can be done. Just very detailed. Because once you go into a little detail, you can't help but wan't to add more. Ever takes mostly after her mother appearance wise. She has a snow white coat, but rather than orange streaks or dapples, she has chocolate, or tan ones. If the ocean was white, and the foam on it tan, than that's what her coat would look like. However, there are some creamy oranges finding their way into her pelt, so they're the fish I guess. The fur on Ever's face and head, where it is normally tan or brown, is a much darker brown, almost black actually. Their is a "black" around her eyes, but so thin it seems to be highlighting her eyes almost. Speaking of her eyes, they are a bright and lively aqua color. Seems to pop out of the page a little, especially with the greenish color around it. Below her eyes, and around the sides, her fur is white, snow white. That wasn't as hard as expected, but it took me a rather long time.
Personality-
Ever tends to be the girl that everyone wants to hang out with, and coddle, but never lets anyone do that. With a dry sense of humor, sarcasm, and always seeming to be "in for the kill" she is hard to befriend. But once you do befriend her, she's the loyalest friend you'll ever find. Ever is determined to not emotionally hurt herself, so she builds up walls. Letting no one in, letting them find the entrances, which are to say, nowhere. They need to break through it. Become her friend. And few can do that. She is fearless, and tends to not care very much, she doesn't think before she acts you might say, and says some very reckless things. She's not afraid to say things loud and clear so everybody can hear. She loves the attention she gets from it to be honest, but that's not what she's in for. To be honest, even she doesn't know why she acts the way she does. She doesn't know why she does many things. Ever seems like the tough, lovable, loyal, "killer" that everybody wants to be friends with, but on the inside she is all those things with one added on. Ever is emotionally unbalanced, meaning that she is so caring and loyal, that she breaks her own heart for other people. She steps back without knowing it. Because she cares about everyone. She's the sweety in disguise.
Other- Hexict

wickedvirtues
October 13th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Name- Sombrekit Sombrepaw, Sombrenight
Sex & Gender- Female
Appearance- http://miriadna.com/desctopwalls/images/max/Black-kitten-with-blue-eyes.jpg
Sombrekit is small and scrawny. She doesn't have much muscle, and her pelt is messy, but she makes an effort to smooth it down on occasion. Her eyes are a striking icy blue, and they convey most of her emotions.
Personality- Silent, understanding, good listener,
Other- ( @Hexit I may make her mute, if that's okay)

Liekki
October 14th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Name- Ashkit
Sex & Gender- Female
Appearance- Dark grey tabby with green eyes
Personality- likes to run and jump around, smart, stubborn
Other- Wants to be med cat apprentice

Hexict
October 23rd, 2017, 08:59 AM
[ bump~ ]

Miststream
October 23rd, 2017, 01:39 PM
Hope you don't mind if I put this here. Welp, this is going to be long.
Cat Details
Mistkit|Mistpaw|Miststream
Sex & Gender
Tom
Appearance
His tail is long, and his pelt short-furred and a lighter black, his eyes being a yellow-orange. The inside of his ears is beige, with short black tufts.
Personality
Kit - Bossy, he likes being a leader. He really wants to take the kits out of camp for an "adventure", but he is stopped both by warriors and his lack of courage due to his age. His attitude can cause younger kits to be upset, as he would drag a newborn out of camp to "see the sights" if he could.

Apprentice - Still bossy, but it's toned down. He tries to help out, but he is very clumsy and more often than not, he messes up. He does get better over time, however, and as he is taught courage and carefulness, he develops the personality that would follow him into warriorhood.

Warrior - He has more of a gentle personality. He tries to be upbeat and cheerful with his friends, although his leader instinct still comes out sometimes.
Other
He is a bit of a coward, even as a warrior. Unless the fight is important, there is around a 25% chance he will run away from battle.
He absolutely despises the taste of toads, and tries to avoid them at all costs.
As a warrior, he is like a father to the kits. This is caused by a fear of upsetting them like he did when he, himself, was a kit.

Hexict
November 16th, 2017, 06:16 AM
[ bump~ ]

starfall thanks for the mention <3

mvoxhu
November 17th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Name-
Reedkit → Reedpaw → Reed-dust

Sex & Gender-
Cis. Female

Appearance-
one (https://aussiegal7.deviantart.com/art/Cat-009-150799788) . two (https://aussiegal7.deviantart.com/art/Cat-010-150799834) . three (https://aussiegal7.deviantart.com/art/Cat-012-150799906) . four (https://aussiegal7.deviantart.com/art/Cat-011-150799867) .

Personality-
To start off with, Reedkit can come off as a very stand-offish character. She doesn’t come to trust other cats very easily, and holds grudges on those she deems unworthy of respecting. Some assume that the she-cat is shy and weak, but in all honesty, she just doesn’t like to speak to many cats. Reedkit likes to think that other cats can be real dung-eaters most of the time, and she tries not to communicate with rude or wicked cats in general.

When around her siblings, Reedkit will let herself go. Her talkative side comes out, and she seems like a totally different cat. Her siblings mean the world to her, and so she is usually very protective of them, despite being one of the smallest in the litter. Even when they are in the wrong, the femme will stand up for her brothers and sisters, despite whatever consequences there may be. And when they are in need, she will come to their aid. Some other cats fall under this treatment, but they also mean a whole lot to her; and it’s very obvious.

Cuddling is a large part of Reedkit’s life. The she-cat will snuggle up to anyone, even if she doesn’t like them. She just likes to feel warmth, no matter who or what it comes from. Reedkit strives to feel affection, especially the motherly type. Despite trying to be the protective sister, Reedkit is actually a very sensitive soul. If she is called names or anything of the sort, she will ignore it and act oblivious on the outside; but when she is away from other felines, she lets her emotions spill. She abides in her siblings and father, but she doesn’t really like to speak to her foster mother. Reedkit actually despises her foster mother; the reason being unknown. Something just doesn’t sit right with the queen, or in Reedkit’s opinion at least. The kit believes that only her mother and father can treat her like their own, and anyone else is just out of the picture.

Other-
done

Fuzzy
November 17th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Name: Palekit.
Sex & Gender: Male.
Appearance: Pale grayish white tom with dual eyes. One Blue and one yellow.
Personality: Doesn't let cats into his life easily, quiet, normally watches the other kits play and will corrected anyone if he thinks or knows there wrong.
Other: Hexict

Hexict
November 20th, 2017, 07:59 AM
i'm gonna bump again... might choose soon!

FadingEchoes
November 20th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Name- Lightkit | Lightpaw | LightBreeze/Fall/Echo/Dawn/Feather
Sex & Gender-
Appearance- https://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/02375-ginger-and-white-kitten
Personality- Lightkit is a very loyal kit who loves playing. She spent most of her kithood playing with the kits of Riverclan. She looks up to most of the queens and wishes to be like them. Lightkit is too easily trusting, she loves too much. Lightkit can often doubt herself, and others.
Lightpaw is an extremely caring and curious apprentice. She still spends a lot of her time playing with the kits. Lightpaw also rather enjoys caring for the elders, as she has a soft spot for cats in need of help. Lightpaw also has a tendency to be taken advantage of, especially by those who only appear to be in trouble.
Light(Something) is an insecure and brave warrior. While she still visits the nursery from time to time, she has resigned to focusing on her warrior duties until she has her own mate to make a family with. She still goes to listen to the elder's stories when the apprentices are busy, simply to give the old cats something to do. Light(Something) struggles with self-hate and depression.
Other-Nope.

Mauve
November 20th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Hello, I'm quite new here, but I did see that Colby resides in RiverClan. I do have a RiverClan kit that I wanted to introduce, but upon reading the rules I discovered that I need her to have a mother. So, I thought I would apply her here. I hope that is alright!

Name-
Dawnkit (www.maescats.weebly.com/dawnkit.html)
Sex & Gender-
Female
Appearance-
Dawnkit is just about average in everything from build to height. Though she is still a kit, her fur is rather long with subtle "muddy" markings down her legs and tail. Her face has the same darker features that cover the cream base color of her fur. It looks like she always has her paws dirty because of this, though Dawnkit actually takes excellent care of herself. Her eyes have remained a beautiful sky blue color throughout her kit-hood years despite the commonality that most turn to brown or gray after a couple moons.
Personality-
She is still very young, so Dawnkit is quiet shy and withdrawn. She is very cautious, yet sweet and kind once her exterior layer is broken. This young kitten loves to be involved in any and everything that she can be. Always sticking close to her littermates or parents, Dawnkit loves to explore and learn new things.
Other-
She'll be quite young so I wasn't too sure what her personality was going to be like. I like to give them more depth through roleplay and develop their characters that way - if that's not the way it's done please let me know! Thank you!

lone
November 20th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Name: Crowkit - paw - step
Sex & Gender: Male
Appearance: Crowkit (https://www.google.com/search?q=black+cat+with+blue+eyes&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiXhNXN283XAhXBfyYKHaQ1CD0Q_AUICigB&biw=1304&bih=702#imgrc=AQt1j9IDJRuCnM:)
Personality: Crowkit has a surprisingly fatherly nature, and tends to try and take care of any cats he can find. He is a strict rule-follower, and likes to put others in their place - he's bossy, in a way. Crowkit doesn't appreciate being pushed around and will tell you in no uncertain terms exactly what he thinks of you if you're being too pushy. However, he's quite sensitive and sometimes could be thought of as a 'crybaby' because even the smallest insult can set him off. Crowkit tends to overexaggerate things at times, or try and change himself to fit in with the cats he's hanging around. He's a hopeless romantic - and thinks about the day when he'll have a mate and kits of his own. Crowkit is quite the ambitious feline, although he's not willing to hurt anyone to get what he wants - he has big dreams that he's willing to work towards. He would do anything for family, even if he doesn't really love spending time with them - friends are more in Crowkit's area, but in a pinch, he'll be there for his family. He puts other cats before himself, but he tends to hold things over their heads - especially when he knows that he's done something that saved them. He loves physical contact, and tends to get quite snuggly when he wants to - one of the few times he actually loves being around his family. All in all, Crowkit has quite the balance of flaws and virtues.
Other: Hexict

Hexict
November 20th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Closed from further applications for the role of their Kits

If you wish to apply for the role of their Foster Mother, then that is still open!

please stay tuned to see who is chosen, I will mention those who I have picked!

(i'm actually closing this sooner than i was expecting, but i'm already having trouble deciding X3)

Hexict
November 21st, 2017, 11:32 AM
I've decided on the roles of the kits!

Due to the fact that I was having a very difficult time choosing only three out of the applications, I have decided to choose four instead. This was honestly very difficult since despite only a handful applying, they were great characters!

But here are the chosen four:

Gentlekit - starfall

Reedkit - mompaws

Crowkit - Lonestar23

Dawnkit - Mauve

Thank you to those who have applied and I am sorry I couldn't choose all of you!

I'm still looking for a Foster Mother to care for the kits. Keep in mind that they can't be roleplayed until we have one since they are too young to be without a mother.

Mauve
November 21st, 2017, 12:05 PM
@Hexict Oh, thank you so much! I simply cannot wait to RP Dawnkit with you all!

mvoxhu
November 21st, 2017, 12:26 PM
Thank you!
And to everyone else who was chosen, well done!

lone
November 21st, 2017, 12:35 PM
Thanks Hex!