October 10th, 2017, 10:34 PM
"Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."
- William Shakespeare

The tides of war are rising.

It was inevitable with ThunderClan's crimes. The relationship between their Clans had soured when Snowstar accused his warriors of murdering one of her Clan-mates at the border, and now Blazingstar was at a breaking point. ThunderClan had stolen from them for the last time, and he would be condemned to the Dark Forest if he let Snowstar get away with it. At the Gathering, he will accost her, expose her in front of the rest of the Clans, and if she refused to apologize and repent for her actions .. he will declare war and put ThunderClan in their place.

----

Snowstar never wanted it to escalate this far, but now she can't back down. When she initially confronted Blazingstar about the murder of her warrior, she only sought justice for her fallen Clan-mate. She was always aware of the tension between the two Clans, and stealing from them had only been a last resort. Her Clan had been starving and ShadowClan's territory was fruitless - what else could she have done?

She was certain she was never in the wrong, and she will not tell Blazingstar otherwise. If he felt his Clan was aggrieved, that was his problem.

----

The Dusk Syndicate is restless. All of their efforts to recruit more cats seemed to have been in vain, and they cannot continue to sit back and let the Clans push them around.

They need to do something. They need to make a statement that the Clans were their victims once more, not the other way around.

At the Gathering, under their precious truce, they will strike. The five Clans will not be expecting an ambush in the night.

It will be so easy.

----

Unbeknownst to them, the Dusk Syndicate is drastically outnumbered. Their small forces stand no chance against the gathered Clans, and while they seem to have the upper paw at first, the Clans recollect themselves and crush them.

Halite surrenders to the Clans, knowing they will not be able to escape intact - they're surrounded, and at the mercy of their enemies. He is stripped of his power and the Dusk Syndicate is dismantled, leaving the former members to scatter to the wind.

SkyClan patrols are sent to frequently check the newly abandoned territory, ensuring they cannot return and reassemble. Leaving an open piece of land up for grabs has left all the Clans wanting it, but ThunderClan and WindClan have their priorities elsewhere for the moment.

They will meet on the battlefield, with or without their allies.

NightWarrior4Life
October 11th, 2017, 02:10 AM
OMG can't wait for this! So dark and dramatic! I have the perfect ideas for this as well...

I can do something with HarmonyBlade and his kits
And this is probably a really good time for Fleck and his family too...

Tundra
October 11th, 2017, 03:45 AM
Good plot.
I can't wait!

SacredMadness
October 11th, 2017, 05:00 AM
Can't wait for it to start!

Mango
October 11th, 2017, 06:14 AM
NUUU....DONT DESTROY DUSK SYNDICATE MY POOR PISTACHIO AND CONFETTI SPICY WILL BE FINE...

russet
October 11th, 2017, 06:18 AM
aaah this is so well written! i cant wait to fight!!

judas
October 11th, 2017, 06:20 AM
yES! I new Plot!

Mayflower
October 11th, 2017, 06:29 AM
Poor Fernglow just can't escape war

Aquarius
October 11th, 2017, 06:31 AM
This is so exciting! I have ThunderClan, WindClan, and Dusk Syndicate cats, so I can participate to all three sides of the darkness haha c:

Momotaro
October 11th, 2017, 07:02 AM
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Als....

{ @ZeroToHero Wanna make Wheat and Surge fight? }

aleka!
October 11th, 2017, 08:01 AM
This sounds so exciting to participate in! c:

My poor DS babs tho

Bandido
October 11th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Yay, no more Dusk Syndicate!

BEAR.
October 11th, 2017, 11:41 AM
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Als....

{ @ZeroToHero Wanna make Wheat and Surge fight? }

not sure why medicine cats would be fighting? their job is to take care of their clan-mates, not attack each other.

Undercover
October 11th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Worw, this was a super well-written plot! I can't wait for it to start. :)

Momotaro
October 11th, 2017, 11:45 AM
not sure why medicine cats would be fighting? their job is to take care of their clan-mates, not attack each other.
Ahh, its just that A, Wheatfur is kinda aggressive, and B, Surge and Wheat Hate each other.

Mango
October 11th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Yay time to hurry up and get Pistachio into a clan as she’d die once DS is destroyed. Spicy- my little Sean Spicer would probs just gripe about things and yeah...Confetti would probs become a kittypet for a few moons then become a clan cat not mentioning that she’s a former DS cat.

Autumnblaze
October 11th, 2017, 02:40 PM
oOO I LOVE THIS SO MUCHHHHHH!!!! This is great! I have a WindClan cat who recently joined the Dusk Syndicate. She will choose to either fight with the DS, WindClan, or find her family and survive on their own in the Wilderness.

Bracken12
October 11th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Signifying nothing."
- William Shakespeare

It was inevitable with ThunderClan's crimes. The relationship between their Clans had soured when Snowstar accused his warriors of murdering one of her Clan-mates at the border, and now Blazingstar was at a breaking point. ThunderClan had stolen from them for the last time, and he would be condemned to the Dark Forest if he let Snowstar get away with it. At the Gathering, he will accost her, expose her in front of the rest of the Clans, and if she refused to apologize and repent for her actions .. he will declare war and put ThunderClan in their place.

----

Snowstar never wanted it to escalate this far, but now she can't back down. When she initially confronted Blazingstar about the murder of her warrior, she only sought justice for her fallen Clan-mate. She was always aware of the tension between the two Clans, and stealing from them had only been a last resort. Her Clan had been starving and ShadowClan's territory was fruitless - what else could she have done?

She was certain she was never in the wrong, and she will not tell Blazingstar otherwise. If he felt his Clan was aggrieved, that was his problem.

----

The Dusk Syndicate is restless. All of their efforts to recruit more cats seemed to have been in vain, and they cannot continue to sit back and let the Clans push them around.

They need to do something. They need to make a statement that the Clans were their victims once more, not the other way around.

At the Gathering, under their precious truce, they will strike. The five Clans will not be expecting an ambush in the night.

It will be so easy.

----

Unbeknownst to them, the Dusk Syndicate is drastically outnumbered. Their small forces stand no chance against the gathered Clans, and while they seem to have the upper paw at first, the Clans recollect themselves and crush them.

Halite surrenders to the Clans, knowing they will not be able to escape intact - they're surrounded, and at the mercy of their enemies. He is stripped of his power and the Dusk Syndicate is dismantled, leaving the former members to scatter to the wind.

SkyClan patrols are sent to frequently check the newly abandoned territory, ensuring they cannot return and reassemble. Leaving an open piece of land up for grabs has left all the Clans wanting it, but ThunderClan and WindClan have their priorities elsewhere for the moment.

can't wait for this! This will be all my charries first battle! And Sundapple will be either freaking out, or calm and ready for action.

Mango
October 11th, 2017, 03:17 PM
YAS I’M GETTING PISTACHIO soon to be Nutpaw obvious as to why...out of the DS so she won’t be healing foxes and badgers! Instead exausting her mentor with getting distracted my herbs.

Fab4evagirl
October 11th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Woah... Awesome plot! And I see the donation emergency sign is gone! Glad it's resolved (if it's not I hope it will get better)! Can't wait!

Blue Jay
October 11th, 2017, 03:23 PM
My ThunderClan cat, Snowfall, is going to have her first battle! But she might be a little stressed because of her personality...

goddess of ducks
October 11th, 2017, 03:26 PM
just a question, and I know it won't apply to me now but I was wondering what confirmed the thought for the Staff to dismantle the Syndicate?

BEAR.
October 11th, 2017, 03:32 PM
just a question, and I know it won't apply to me now but I was wondering what confirmed the thought for the Staff to dismantle the Syndicate?

it's the least active faction we have (has been since 2015), and attempts of trying to gain some activity in it have only succeeded short term. it's not worth keeping it around if only a few people frequent it.

wickedvirtues
October 11th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Mmm yes.

Allure will just become a rogue, most likely.

Nomad
October 11th, 2017, 03:52 PM
This... This is interesting it will be Silverscar's first battle.

goddess of ducks
October 11th, 2017, 04:00 PM
it's the least active faction we have (has been since 2015), and attempts of trying to gain some activity in it have only succeeded short term. it's not worth keeping it around if only a few people frequent it.

oh okay that makes sense. Thank you!

Brunch
October 11th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Sounds amazing! :nuggle::lovesquee:

SuspiciousMindz
October 11th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Ahh, its just that A, Wheatfur is kinda aggressive, and B, Surge and Wheat Hate each other.
This attack is against the Dusk Syndicate. Medicine cats should be worried about healing their own when something like this occurs so suddenly. Not about personal feuds or gains.

Wheat shouldn't feel a need to fight unless Surge threatens his life or vice versa. This threat shouldn't occur during the attack anyway, because the clans will not be attacking each other. It does not matter how aggressive Wheat is, he's no longer a warrior. Attacking each other is against their code.

Regarding the future WC/ThC fight: this will be more personal, even battle. More injuries are likely to occur so they will be preoccupied with that. Even if you did decide to fight them during this, Snowstar or Blazingstar will put them in their place just as what happened in the Warriors books when a med cat got involved in battle.

|+sari+|
October 11th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Signifying nothing."
- William Shakespeare

----

----

It will be so easy.

----

Yas! JaggedSpot's first Battle! I shall protect BlackTail at all costs Raven & Co want BlackTail to fight by JaggedSpot's side?

rubinaito
October 11th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Random Melody What if during the battle between WindClan and ThunderClan, Blackstorm almost dies by the claws of some cat (we can work on who it is later) and Neverwing shows up to beat the tar out of them for his epic return to ThunderClan?

seasalt
October 11th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Welp, this makes Leafwatcher's journey back to the clans even easier. And he'll be pretty guilty.

And, Boreas is very unimpressed.

Rest in pieces.

Gone
October 11th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Yas! JaggedSpot's first Battle! I shall protect BlackTail at all costs Raven & Co want BlackTail to fight by JaggedSpot's side?
I guess, would be his first major battle.

Role
October 11th, 2017, 06:31 PM
VERY excited to use my kitties for battle!

Casual Scribbles
October 11th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Ah, poor Lynx will never get his revenge now. Oh, well. He'll figure it out... heh heh heh

Hexict
October 12th, 2017, 06:40 AM
i haven't read any of the posts other than the announcement, so if i say something that was already rbought up than sorry!

I really hope that we can finally have a Tribe! I know some members have been waiting to have an official tribe to roleplay in, and I honestly think it would be interesting and fun ^u^ I'm not saying it has to be the tribe form the books, but maybe a new tribe? Like, some rogues banded together with fragments of the Syndicate, but aren't really evil like them? Or maybe the tribe already existed and are slowly populating the Syndicate's territory? (really anything :p)

I know that the Staff didn't want to do one and dismissed some of the members' wishes for it since they believed that nobody would roleplay in them, but I would really love to at least try it.

Mango
October 12th, 2017, 02:03 PM
OMG all my paws have a first battle. And a few of my warriors. EEK! My poor babs tramitised my a past battle! *gasp* aka Peachrain as her sister died in EE battle and Rasberrybubble is old and exausted by the thought of it. Oh my, poor Fennelheart...she murdered in last battle. *Bites lip* Pistachio will be in SHC then oh gawd...

BEAR.
October 13th, 2017, 03:32 PM
i haven't read any of the posts other than the announcement, so if i say something that was already rbought up than sorry!

I really hope that we can finally have a Tribe! I know some members have been waiting to have an official tribe to roleplay in, and I honestly think it would be interesting and fun ^u^ I'm not saying it has to be the tribe form the books, but maybe a new tribe? Like, some rogues banded together with fragments of the Syndicate, but aren't really evil like them? Or maybe the tribe already existed and are slowly populating the Syndicate's territory? (really anything :p)

I know that the Staff didn't want to do one and dismissed some of the members' wishes for it since they believed that nobody would roleplay in them, but I would really love to at least try it.

Another user expressed their interest in having a tribe or a new faction to replace the Dusk Syndicate, but we're still not huge on introducing another group to the site - at least, not now. Tribes normally don't do well in Warriors roleplays (they die out fairly quickly - which is why they were dropped from sites like Bryniel) and a part of the reason why is that there's not very much opportunity in them. Part of the appeal of the Clans is being able to rise through the ranks and become a significant figure in Clan history, but with the tribes the only role you might be able to obtain is Stoneteller (which is basically two high ranks in one)..

If we were to introduce another faction, it's highly likely it wouldn't be like the tribes in the books, and if it was similar, the hierarchy would be adjusted to give more users a chance of being in a position of power.

Rose and I do have some loose ideas for a future faction, but it's nothing solid and I wouldn't get your hopes up about one showing up anytime soon. A huge reason why the Dusk Syndicate is being removed is because of its inactivity, and I'd rather wait and see how things go before we introduce something that'll likely have a similar fate.

Mango
October 13th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Another user expressed their interest in having a tribe or a new faction to replace the Dusk Syndicate, but we're still not huge on introducing another group to the site - at least, not now. Tribes normally don't do well in Warriors roleplays (they die out fairly quickly - which is why they were dropped from sites like Bryniel) and a part of the reason why is that there's not very much opportunity in them. Part of the appeal of the Clans is being able to rise through the ranks and become a significant figure in Clan history, but with the tribes the only role you might be able to obtain is Stoneteller (which is basically two high ranks in one)..

If we were to introduce another faction, it's highly likely it wouldn't be like the tribes in the books, and if it was similar, the hierarchy would be adjusted to give more users a chance of being in a position of power.

Rose and I do have some loose ideas for a future faction, but it's nothing solid and I wouldn't get your hopes up about one showing up anytime soon. A huge reason why the Dusk Syndicate is being removed is because of its inactivity, and I'd rather wait and see how things go before we introduce something that'll likely have a similar fate.
Maybe another Syndicate?

Fawn
October 13th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Maybe another Syndicate?
anything is possible, but the more important information that we're trying to convey is that we won't be introducing another faction in the near future because the likelihood it will go inactive (after the initial surge) is too high.

so although we're open to ideas, they won't be implemented for a long while - if ever.

Static
October 13th, 2017, 04:19 PM
What will ma evil charecter do as a rouge?Not mad or anything,quit the opposite intact.I'm so hiped!!!!Imagine what the former DS members will do!This will also make it a little easier for my little baby runt to join the clans :3
(And the question was just a clue to something.)

Mango
October 13th, 2017, 04:57 PM
One of mine is joining Shadowclan right before the plot starts.

russet
October 14th, 2017, 08:12 AM
Mad King

sorry to bother you, but when is this starting?

BEAR.
October 14th, 2017, 08:28 AM
Mad King

sorry to bother you, but when is this starting?

gathering begins tomorrow

russet
October 14th, 2017, 08:30 AM
thank you!

Role
October 14th, 2017, 10:21 AM
SUPER EXCITED! ^^ Ill get to use alot of my kitties!

Static
October 14th, 2017, 10:53 AM
I need someone to fight my baby fox.anyone interested?he is DS and super hostile,so he could even fight a traitorous FD member who sides with the clans

Hexict
October 14th, 2017, 12:12 PM

Well, if there were to be a tribe on this site, than I would expect it to be different from the ones in the books. There definitely would be more HRs expected if there was one introduced - like the ones for the clans, but different titles to show that the tribes is different from the clans (healer instead of medicine cat, healer trainee instead of meddie apprentice, ect). That's why I added that it didn't have to be one from the books, since ths way it's more fun. You can make up new HRs for the tribe, create new lore and a name. It would be pretty interesting and fun to start with a group from scratch and see where it goes from there.

Although I don't expect it to be soon. Getting rid of the Syndicate is a relatively big move for the site despite the inactivity. Something like adding another faction would definitely take time and thinking, since it's not a good idea to ever jump into anything. So it's expected that you guys are thinking it over and not replacing the Syndicate so soon. I personally feel like this is a nice move. Don't get me wrong, I do like the Syndicate and I have characters in it (one of my favorite characters in fact), but the inactivity has been going for awhile (and i actually thought it was going to be taken down when there was no leader for it for awhile).

If you do plan on replacing it, it would be interesting to see what ideas you come up with as a replacement. Maybe if there were multiply ideas and then there was a vote on which one would interest people the most that would be cool? (sorry if it sounds like i'm trying to tell you to do something, it's just... you know, it's not rare for members to get upset if they have no say in the site's changes)

Mango
October 14th, 2017, 02:46 PM
When does this start? Also- I feel this plot would be better if they filled the role for Co-Commander.

Static
October 14th, 2017, 05:40 PM
When does this start? Also- I feel this plot would be better if they filled the role for Co-Commander.
Madking said tommaro

Role
October 14th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Ok might be bugging alot of people by posting yet again but Mad King
What time will the gathering start tomorrow?

BEAR.
October 14th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Ok might be bugging alot of people by posting yet again but Mad King
What time will the gathering start tomorrow?

depends on when i can post it / when the leaders post

Role
October 14th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Ah okay, thanks anyway!

Mango
October 15th, 2017, 04:15 PM
When will the fighting start, so I know how quick I need to move on getting all my apprentices in a fight.

BEAR.
October 15th, 2017, 09:29 PM
When will the fighting start, so I know how quick I need to move on getting all my apprentices in a fight.

when blazingstar declares war and halite orders his cats to attack.

i can't give you a set date/time, but keep an eye out for that - it'll likely happen within the next few days.

Mango
October 23rd, 2017, 10:31 AM
How much time do we have to fight?

BEAR.
October 23rd, 2017, 01:38 PM
How much time do we have to fight?

At least to the end of the month, though we might have it go longer. It depends on where the roleplay is.

Mango
October 23rd, 2017, 01:39 PM
At least to the end of the month, though we might have it go longer. It depends on where the roleplay is.
Aight. Danks Mad.