PDA

View Full Version : Barkclan (private)

Pages : [1] 2

Leucos
October 10th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Welcome to Barkclan home of the playful and sneaky cats . This clan is an unheard of clan and we like to keep it that way only the curious of cats so wish to venture to this clan know about it. But we mean no threat we are the image of peace and care of many cats. But we also do have strong warriors , and great prey. We are warriors.

Spicestar - ME!
Deputy - AshClaw ( shadomaru )
Medicine cat - featherwisp itsyaboirussetbird
Warriors -
Larkwing- dead
Ashclaw
Shadewish
coleleap- dead
Apprentices -
robinpaw - now Robinstripe

Kits -
starkit

Elders -
saltpelt
reedfur
blackeye

CLAN SYMBOL! (https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=p7HBA4Pp&id=97CCDBB2651DA49386489443D75F59DEF6D382FE&thid=OIP.p7HBA4Pp_K3Fj-G2myxb6QEmD1&q=warrior+cats++clan+symbol+oc&simid=608026968483234688&selectedIndex=55&ajaxhist=0)

FORMI
Name
Looks
Personality ( tbrped is optional )-
Rank
Voice (optional but would help me picture it more )-
Theme song -

Scarwings
Swiftheart
Myik
Aquarius
Darky
Shadomaru
itsyaboirussetbird

Leucos
October 10th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Name Larkwing
Age 17moons
Gender female
Looks http://img08.deviantart.net/e035/i/2012/321/d/f/warriors__badgermask__neikoish_cat_creator__by_bog eycroatia-d5l912f.png ( but half her face is torn off and most of her right shoulder if ripped off of her fur
Personality ( tbrped is optional )- tbrpd
Rank warrior
Voice (optional but would help me picture it more )- emm a watson
Theme song - monster by imagine dragons

Leucos
October 10th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Boop?
Darky
Scarwings

SacredMadness
October 10th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Boop?
Darky
Scarwings
Can't, busy right now

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Can i really not join

Leucos
October 11th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Can i really not join

I didn't mention u... ?*scratches head * did i?

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2017, 03:11 PM
No..... :(

Leucos
October 11th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Scarwings
Darky
Shadomaru
Boop....

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Gonna make a form in a sec

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 11th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Name Ashclaw
Age 31 moons
Gender male
Looks i need a moment so i can find it on my phone
Personality ( tbrped is optional )- tbrp
Rank warrior
Theme song - does he need a theme song

Leucos
October 11th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Name Ashclaw
Age 31 moons
Gender male
Looks i need a moment so i can find it on my phone
Personality ( tbrped is optional )- tbrp
Rank warrior
Theme song - does he need a theme song

Accepted last two are optional but just for fun)

SacredMadness
October 11th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Hawkstar Sorry I decided not to be Spicestar
Name
Shadewish
Looks
Black with blue eyes and a star shaped brand on her eye. (She used to be a Kitty-pet)
Personality
TBRPed (You can count on them being a loud tomboy! )
Rank
Warrior
Voice
Jen from Skillet
Theme Song
Enemies by Shinedown

Leucos
October 11th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Hawkstar Sorry I decided not to be Spicestar
Name
Shadewish
Looks
Black with blue eyes and a star shaped brand on her eye. (She used to be a Kitty-pet)
Personality
TBRPed (You can count on them being a loud tomboy! )
Rank
Warrior
Voice
Jen from Skillet
Theme Song
Enemies by Shinedown
It's ok and accepted and thanks!

SacredMadness
October 11th, 2017, 08:18 PM
It's ok and accepted and thanks!
When does start?

Leucos
October 11th, 2017, 08:25 PM
When does start?

When we have spicestar! :3 and twofang at least spicestar to start )

SacredMadness
October 11th, 2017, 08:29 PM
When we have spicestar! :3 and twofang at least spicestar to start )
Okie))

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 06:41 AM
STARTING I AM SPICESTAR

Scarwings
Shadomaru

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 02:31 PM
( Shadomaru Wanna rp our cats?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 02:34 PM
( Shadomaru Wanna rp our cats?)
Yea

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Yea
Do you wanna start?))

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Do you wanna start?))
Ashclaw sat outside the camp entrance. He liked being out and doing more. Sometimes doing too much for his clan.

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Ashclaw sat outside the camp entrance. He liked being out and doing more. Sometimes doing too much for his clan.
Shadewish padded lightly out of the Warrior's Den. She stretched herself and groomed her black fur. Her keen blue eyes scanned the clearing for something she could do to help. Her stomach grumble but she ignored. There were queens and elders that needed food more than her.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Shadewish padded lightly out of the Warrior's Den. She stretched herself and groomed her black fur. Her keen blue eyes scanned the clearing for something she could do to help. Her stomach grumble but she ignored. There were queens and elders that needed food more than her.
Ashclaw shook his head. He needed to get his mind off what he felt like he wasn't doing. He walked back into the camp, seeing Shadewish, he nodded to her in greeting.

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Ashclaw shook his head. He needed to get his mind off what he felt like he wasn't doing. He walked back into the camp, seeing Shadewish, he nodded to her in greeting.
Shadewish looked over to Ashclaw and smiled. She padded over to him and nodded, "Hey Ashclaw," she greeted him cheerfully. The black she Cat needed something to do. She was bored thought she was doing too little for the clan.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Shadewish looked over to Ashclaw and smiled. She padded over to him and nodded, "Hey Ashclaw," she greeted him cheerfully. The black she Cat needed something to do. She was bored thought she was doing too little for the clan.
"Would you like to go hunting?" He asked. He didn't want to hunt alone today. It got boring after a while.

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 03:26 PM
"Would you like to go hunting?" He asked. He didn't want to hunt alone today. It got boring after a while.
Her keen blue eyes lit up and she nodded enthusiastically, "Yeah! I can be useful once more!" She laughed and blundered over to the entrance. "Lets go!" Deep breaths, don't want to scare the prey! she scolded herself.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Her keen blue eyes lit up and she nodded enthusiastically, "Yeah! I can be useful once more!" She laughed and blundered over to the entrance. "Lets go!" Deep breaths, don't want to scare the prey! she scolded herself.
He smiled and walked after her.

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 03:35 PM
He smiled and walked after her.
She quietly walked out of camp, careful to keep her tail off the ground. Some movement got her sight and she dropped into a hunters crouch, instinctively. She stood back up and sighed, Too close, must be something wrong... she thought to herself. She continued walking, forgetting she had a companion with her. The independent cat strode along at her own pace looking out with hawk eyes for any sign if movement.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 03:38 PM
She quietly walked out of camp, careful to keep her tail off the ground. Some movement got her sight and she dropped into a hunters crouch, instinctively. She stood back up and sighed, Too close, must be something wrong... she thought to herself. She continued walking, forgetting she had a companion with her. The independent cat strode along at her own pace looking out with hawk eyes for any sign if movement.
Ashclaw smiled and watched her silently. He would let her get her work done seeing that he wasn't really there anymore.

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Ashclaw smiled and watched her silently. He would let her get her work done seeing that he wasn't really there anymore.
She spotted a rat darting around and she dropped close to the ground. She slowly crept up on the rat and waited. And waited. And waited. And waited. And waited. Then. She pounced! She unsheathed her claws and scraped the rat. It was unbelievablely humongus! It bit her and she yowled in pain. She furiously laid a killing blow and stood up, favoring her right forepaw. She picked up the rat and muttered under breath, "Fox-dung!"

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 05:16 PM
The cream tom heard shadewish yowl as he ran to the she cat his speed got him there quickly and he was wide eyed
" shadewish you need help luckily I know a few things about medicine follow me " he meowed spicestar was a leader but he was also considered to be medicine cat material but he wanted to be something greater . The leader walked up to shadewish
" let me help you " he meowed in a calm kind and caring tone his eyes where soft when ever a cat was in pain or discomfort or ill. He smiled
Scarwings

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 05:20 PM
The cream tom heard shadewish yowl as he ran to the she cat his speed got him there quickly and he was wide eyed
" shadewish you need help luckily I know a few things about medicine follow me " he meowed spicestar was a leader but he was also considered to be medicine cat material but he wanted to be something greater . The leader walked up to shadewish
" let me help you " he meowed in a calm kind and caring tone his eyes where soft when ever a cat was in pain or discomfort or ill. He smiled
Scarwings
Shadewish glared at Spicestar in defiance. "I can help myself," she said bitterly. (*laughs like Granny from Ice Age*) The pain was excruciating but she wasn't gonna let a tom take care of her. Being independent was what kept the desperate toms away. And plus, being healed by a tom leader might start rumors. Such as 'Oh my StarClan! I saw her walk out of the leaders den limping! Is she having Spicestar's kits?!' And so on.

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Shadewish glared at Spicestar in defiance. "I can help myself," she said bitterly. (*laughs like Granny from Ice Age*) The pain was excruciating but she wasn't gonna let a tom take care of her. Being independent was what kept the desperate toms away. And plus, being healed by a tom leader might start rumors. Such as 'Oh my StarClan! I saw her walk out of the leaders den limping! Is she having Spicestar's kits?!' And so on.

Spicestar raised his head as his ears where back he wasn't doing it to be mean but to get his point across that she needs help and he won't let that bitter attitude stop him. The tom stared at shadewish but he was still calm toned
" let me help you or your wound will get infected " he said just as sternly and still calmly . He treated like his clan his own children .

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Spicestar raised his head as his ears where back he wasn't doing it to be mean but to get his point across that she needs help and he won't let that bitter attitude stop him. The tom stared at shadewish but he was still calm toned
" let me help you or your wound will get infected " he said just as sternly and still calmly . He treated like his clan his own children .
"I'm not a kit!" She yowled. Cat began congregating outside the Leader's den. "Is she speaking to Spicestar like that!?" Said one tom in astonishment. "If I were offered healing by Spicestar I'd accept!" Giggled a shecat. Shadewish glared at Spicestar through sharp blue eyes.

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 05:45 PM
"I'm not a kit!" She yowled. Cat began congregating outside the Leader's den. "Is she speaking to Spicestar like that!?" Said one tom in astonishment. "If I were offered healing by Spicestar I'd accept!" Giggled a shecat. Shadewish glared at Spicestar through sharp blue eyes.

The tom looked back at the other cats and hissed he bared his teeth
" I would suggest watching your toung she cat and it's fine sometimes it takes a little bit of patients " he meowed and looked back at shadewish
" if you want an infection and possibly die by a illness fine by me but if you take my offer I will help " he meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 06:04 PM
She spotted a rat darting around and she dropped close to the ground. She slowly crept up on the rat and waited. And waited. And waited. And waited. And waited. Then. She pounced! She unsheathed her claws and scraped the rat. It was unbelievablely humongus! It bit her and she yowled in pain. She furiously laid a killing blow and stood up, favoring her right forepaw. She picked up the rat and muttered under breath, "Fox-dung!"
He walked up next to his hunting partner. "Rat got the better of ya?" He teased. It wasn't an annoying tease, he was just lighting the mood. He truly was concerned for her though.

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 06:15 PM
The tom looked back at the other cats and hissed he bared his teeth
" I would suggest watching your toung she cat and it's fine sometimes it takes a little bit of patients " he meowed and looked back at shadewish
" if you want an infection and possibly die by a illness fine by me but if you take my offer I will help " he meowed
He walked up next to his hunting partner. "Rat got the better of ya?" He teased. It wasn't an annoying tease, he was just lighting the mood. He truly was concerned for her though.
"Bye Spicestar!" She said limping out of the Den. "Ungrateful she-tom!" Yowled the same shecat. Shadewish ignored the shebrat and looked at Ashclaw, "You have no idea....." she facepawed and almost fell, forgetting her bitten paw. "Foxdung!" She yowled. The shecat snickered and walked up to Ashclaw. (Is it alright if I create another Cat for this? Hawkstar ) "Hey, Ashy!" She purred pushing her way between them.

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 06:19 PM
"Bye Spicestar!" She said limping out of the Den. "Ungrateful she-tom!" Yowled the same shecat. Shadewish ignored the shebrat and looked at Ashclaw, "You have no idea....." she facepawed and almost fell, forgetting her bitten paw. "Foxdung!" She yowled. The shecat snickered and walked up to Ashclaw. (Is it alright if I create another Cat for this? Hawkstar ) "Hey, Ashy!" She purred pushing her way between them.

Yup! As many as you can handle )
Spicestar shrugged as he whent back to his rock and watched over the clan. Larkwing was hiding behind a tree her left side of her face and shoulder ruined
" please don't let this be a horrible day " she meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Ashclaw smiled his ever so friendly smile and nodded politely.

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Yup! As many as you can handle )
Spicestar shrugged as he whent back to his rock and watched over the clan. Larkwing was hiding behind a tree her left side of her face and shoulder ruined
" please don't let this be a horrible day " she meowed
Ashclaw smiled his ever so friendly smile and nodded politely.
The new shecat grinned smugly at Shadewish and turned back to Ashclaw. "So sugar, why don't we ditch this ungrateful she-tom and go spend some, uh, time together," she said winking. Shadewish rolled her eyes and limped along, third wheeling, as she always did. (The shecats name is Thornheart)

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 06:38 PM
The new shecat grinned smugly at Shadewish and turned back to Ashclaw. "So sugar, why don't we ditch this ungrateful she-tom and go spend some, uh, time together," she said winking. Shadewish rolled her eyes and limped along, third wheeling, as she always did. (The shecats name is Thornheart)

Larkwing trotted out from behind as she was scared of the other cats she tried to look her best but her scars where more than scars . The black and white she cat gulped
" h-hi g-guys " she meowed at Thornheart her tail slowly thrashed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Ashclaw shook his head. "I don't do those things." He said. "Not when you disrespect other clanmates like that."

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Larkwing walked around as she was scared her face and shoulder was ruined beyoned repair . She sighed and sat down she licked her nose and cleaned her fur

Scarwings ( open)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 07:12 PM
I swear Ash has 3 she cats on him

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Ashclaw shook his head. "I don't do those things." He said. "Not when you disrespect other clanmates like that."
Thornheart gasped and stalked away. She was furious. Shadewish, masked a laugh with a cough and looke gratefully at Ashclaw. The black, now injured shecat limped along with a fast pace unsee of where she was going.

( Hawkstar Larkwing can rp with Thornheart!)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Thornheart gasped and stalked away. She was furious. Shadewish, masked a laugh with a cough and looke gratefully at Ashclaw. The black, now injured shecat limped along with a fast pace unsee of where she was going.

Ashclaw followed Shadewish. "Are you alright?" He asked, concerned.

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 07:15 PM

Thanks!)
Larkwing eyed Thornheart she slowly walked up to her
" hey y-you ok? " she asked nervously , she gulped hoping the she cat won't be disgusted by her missing fur

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Ashclaw followed Shadewish. "Are you alright?" He asked, concerned.
Thanks!)
Larkwing eyed Thornheart she slowly walked up to her
" hey y-you ok? " she asked nervously , she gulped hoping the she cat won't be disgusted by her missing fur
Shadewish nodded, but she really wasn't. She couldn't believe she flipped out on the Spicestar! And her paw was murdering her! It hurt so badly! But it was to late to go back! She was just gonna deal with it. If she died well, who cared?
Thornheart smiled and walked over to Larkwing. Ewww, disgusting little rat. But she could be useful! she thought. "Yeah, I'm fine I guess." She paused for effect then burst into fake tears. "That little shebrat Shadewish took Ashclaw from me! I love him but he doesn't love me thanks to that she-tom! She spread rumors about me! And you! " she 'cried' some more before slyly looking up to see Larkwing's reaction.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Shadewish nodded, but she really wasn't. She couldn't believe she flipped out on the Spicestar! And her paw was murdering her! It hurt so badly! But it was to late to go back! She was just gonna deal with it. If she died well, who cared?
Thornheart smiled and walked over to Larkwing. Ewww, disgusting little rat. But she could be useful! she thought. "Yeah, I'm fine I guess." She paused for effect then burst into fake tears. "That little shebrat Shadewish took Ashclaw from me! I love him but he doesn't love me thanks to that she-tom! She spread rumors about me! And you! " she 'cried' some more before slyly looking up to see Larkwing's reaction.
(He has feelings for you. You just gotta not be a bully)

"Hey." He stopped her. "Are you sure." He was deeply concerned about her paw. "Do I need to go get some help?"

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 07:34 PM
[QUOTE=Scarwings;402502][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]

Thornheart smiled and walked over to Larkwing. Ewww, disgusting little rat. But she could be useful! she thought. "Yeah, I'm fine I guess." She paused for effect then burst into fake tears. "That little shebrat Shadewish took Ashclaw from me! I love him but he doesn't love me thanks to that she-tom! She spread rumors about me! And you! " she 'cried' some more before slyly looking up to see Larkwing's reaction..
Larkwing ear perked up she felt slightly bad for Thornheart but something was nagging at her gut she didn't quite think she was telling the truth
" I'm sorry really I myself never had any luck because the obvious . But I can help cheer you up! Cmon ! " she meowed playfully and playfully poked tbornhearts shoulder with her paw " I know how to have a good time! " she meowed Scarwings

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 07:35 PM
(He has feelings for you. You just gotta not be a bully)

"Hey." He stopped her. "Are you sure." He was deeply concerned about her paw. "Do I need to go get some help?"
(Thornheart doesn't know that XD She is trying to get everyone hating Shadewish.)
Shadewishe stopped and sighed, "I'm not fine but I don't need help!" She said. The last thing she needed was another cat worrying about her. She has trouble trying to keep a reputation with that shebrat Thornheart around.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Spicestar cleard his throat from behind shadewish
" it's not too late and I give second offers " spicestar meowed with a soft smile
_______
Larkwing ear perked up she felt slightly bad for Thornheart but something was nagging at her gut she didn't quite think she was telling the truth
" I'm sorry really I myself never had any luck because the obvious . But I can help cheer you up! Cmon ! " she meowed playfully and playfully poked tbornhearts shoulder with her paw " I know how to have a good time! " she meowed
NO SPICESTAR! I'M THE HELP NOT YOU!

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 07:36 PM
NO SPICESTAR! I'M THE HELP NOT YOU!

....sorry! )

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Spicestar cleard his throat from behind shadewish
" it's not too late and I give second offers " spicestar meowed with a soft smile
_______
" I'm sorry really I myself never had any luck because the obvious . But I can help cheer you up! Cmon ! " she meowed playfully and playfully poked tbornhearts shoulder with her paw " I know how to have a good time! " she meowed
Thornheart sniffled and nodded woefully. She recovered her posture and cocked her head in expectation at Larkwing. Perfect Servant....easily manipulated, haha she laughed in her head.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 07:40 PM
(Thornheart doesn't know that XD She is trying to get everyone hating Shadewish.)
Shadewishe stopped and sighed, "I'm not fine but I don't need help!" She said. The last thing she needed was another cat worrying about her. She has trouble trying to keep a reputation with that shebrat Thornheart around.
"Hey." Ashclaw was serious now but still concerned. "I will go get Spicestar. You look too hurt to continue."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 07:40 PM
....sorry! )
It's okay. *gives cookie*

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 07:43 PM
"Hey." Ashclaw was serious now but still concerned. "I will go get Spicestar. You look too hurt to continue."
(*reads apologies* I love you guys XD ) ( Platonically of course ._. )
"I'm fine!" She protested. She wasn't gonna let some tom insist about her health. "The last thing this clan needs is another cat in the Med Cat Den!"

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Thornheart sniffled and nodded woefully. She recovered her posture and cocked her head in expectation at Larkwing. Perfect Servant....easily manipulated, haha she laughed in her head.

Larkwing smiled for once she felt good about herself her tail thrashed happily as she yawned a little and cleaned her fur .
" so....umm look I'm sorry if I disgust you b-but ..you know what never mind you don't care probably " she meowed and her head was down as she had a memory of what caused her to be a , a monster . She looked away and her ears where down her Amber eye was half closed as she was upset

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 07:48 PM
(*reads apologies* I love you guys XD ) ( Platonically of course ._. )
"I'm fine!" She protested. She wasn't gonna let some tom insist about her health. "The last thing this clan needs is another cat in the Med Cat Den!"
"The Last thing we need is another at dead!" He spat back then realized he lost his caring self. He turned away. "I'm sorry." He said walking back to camp.

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Larkwing smiled for once she felt good about herself her tail thrashed happily as she yawned a little and cleaned her fur .
" so....umm look I'm sorry if I disgust you b-but ..you know what never mind you don't care probably " she meowed and her head was down as she had a memory of what caused her to be a , a monster . She looked away and her ears where down her Amber eye was half closed as she was upset
"The Last thing we need is another at dead!" He spat back then realized he lost his caring self. He turned away. "I'm sorry." He said walking back to camp.
Shadewish's ears went flat against her head at Ashclaw's outburst, her eyes filled with hurt and defiance but they soon they were full of resent, "I'm sure you are," she replied bitterly before walking into camp. She limped across the clearing and nodded to Larkwing and glared at Thornheart.
Thornheart studied the horrifically ugly cat but forced a smile. "It's what is in the inside that counts not the outside," she said encouragingly. Thornheart was one of the prettiest cats in the Clan, right up there with Shadewish. Speaking of Shadewish, Thirnheart returned the glare and turned back, smiling to Larkwing.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Shadewish's ears went flat against her head at Ashclaw's outburst, her eyes filled with hurt and defiance but they soon they were full of resent, "I'm sure you are," she replied bitterly before walking into camp. She limped across the clearing and nodded to Larkwing and glared at Thornheart.
Thornheart studied the horrifically ugly cat but forced a smile. "It's what is in the inside that counts not the outside," she said encouragingly. Thornheart was one of the prettiest cats in the Clan, right up there with Shadewish. Speaking of Shadewish, Thirnheart returned the glare and turned back, smiling to Larkwing.
Ashclaw huffed. He had to calm down and relax. He walked past Thornheart and Shadewish so he could get to the freshkill pile and have something.

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 07:59 PM

Larkwing smiled at shadewish as her tail thrashed happily but there was just something about Thornheart That Seemed Off buT SHe Ignored It
" Sorry But Your Wrong Thornheart And May I Call You Thornheart? Or Do You Have Another Name in Mind? Any Ways Im Just A Freak Ok. " She Meowed And Stood To Her Paws She Scratched her Ear ( her theme https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hhSA9H9Iaqw )

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Ashclaw huffed. He had to calm down and relax. He walked past Thornheart and Shadewish so he could get to the freshkill pile and have something.
Larkwing smiled at shadewish as her tail thrashed happily but there was just something about Thornheart That Seemed Off buT SHe Ignored It
" Sorry But Your Wrong Thornheart And May I Call You Thornheart? Or Do You Have Another Name in Mind? Any Ways Im Just A Freak Ok. " She Meowed And Stood To Her Paws She Scratched her Ear ( her theme https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hhSA9H9Iaqw )
Shadewish limped over and laid down near a tree. She needed to get a hold of her emotions, one minute she is nice the next she is a jerk. She put her head on her paws and thought about life. How horrible she was at living it, why StarClan wasted their time creating her, etc.
Thornheart turned to Larkwing and smiled sweetly. "Oh yes you can call me Thorny, Heart, Thonryheart, anything you'd like!" She offered. She frowned as Larkwing called herself a freak but she didn't argue.

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Shadewish limped over and laid down near a tree. She needed to get a hold of her emotions, one minute she is nice the next she is a jerk. She put her head on her paws and thought about life. How horrible she was at living it, why StarClan wasted their time creating her, etc.
Thornheart turned to Larkwing and smiled sweetly. "Oh yes you can call me Thorny, Heart, Thonryheart, anything you'd like!" She offered. She frowned as Larkwing called herself a freak but she didn't argue.

Larkwing smiled
" how about.... " she thought for a moment a good nickname her head tilted a little when she thought
" TH? " she suggested as it was a shortened version she hopped it wasn't that bad. She licked her paw a few times

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Larkwing smiled
" how about.... " she thought for a moment a good nickname her head tilted a little when she thought
" TH? " she suggested as it was a shortened version she hopped it wasn't that bad. She licked her paw a few times
"I like that." Ashclaw said walking past them. He sighed and sat down not really wanting to do anything. And He hated being alone.

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 08:38 PM
"I like that." Ashclaw said walking past them. He sighed and sat down not really wanting to do anything. And He hated being alone.

May i?)
Larkwing smiled at ashclaw
" thanks Ashclaw! " she meowed and realized her look and she quickly turned around to cover her hideous face

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 08:43 PM
May i?)
Larkwing smiled at ashclaw
" thanks Ashclaw! " she meowed and realized her look and she quickly turned around to cover her hideous face
"Don't worry about hiding it." He said purring in amusement. "I like your looks." It's what makes you, you."

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 08:48 PM
"Don't worry about hiding it." He said purring in amusement. "I like your looks." It's what makes you, you."

The She cat shook her head she was a monster! She slightly snarled
" I'm a MONSTER! You kidding? You think this looks nice? Wrong it's disgusting " she half hissed as her ear was down her tail slumped

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 08:54 PM
The She cat shook her head she was a monster! She slightly snarled
" I'm a MONSTER! You kidding? You think this looks nice? Wrong it's disgusting " she half hissed as her ear was down her tail slumped
Ashclaw only laughed. "You're no monster." He said. "And you will never get me to change my mind. No matter what you say."

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Ashclaw only laughed. "You're no monster." He said. "And you will never get me to change my mind. No matter what you say."

The She cat hissed and her ear was back her fur was on edge she was a monster why wouldn't he believe it? ' no matter what I say? Hmm ' She thought and tackled Ashclaw and bared her teeth but she didn't attack
" Believ e me now? " she asked

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 09:00 PM
The She cat hissed and her ear was back her fur was on edge she was a monster why wouldn't he believe it? ' no matter what I say? Hmm ' She thought and tackled Ashclaw and bared her teeth but she didn't attack
" Believ e me now? " she asked
Ashclaw watched, still laughing. "Nope."

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Ashclaw watched, still laughing. "Nope."

Larkwing growled and roared in the toms face she had her claw sharpened and scratched Ashclaw shoulder only slightly to leave a scratch but not to bleed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Larkwing growled and roared in the toms face she had her claw sharpened and scratched Ashclaw shoulder only slightly to leave a scratch but not to bleed
"Still not a monster." He was grinning.

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 09:13 PM
"Still not a monster." He was grinning.

Larkwing roared in anger as she was gonna claw his face but spicestar ran and pushed larkwing off of Ashclaw. The She cat gulped and her eyes widened
" leave! You are nothing more than a monster if you attack a clanmate which you did! And therefore your a beast in my eyes . If I see you harm any one again your exiled " spicestar said threatening . Larkwing whimpered and ran off into the woods . The tom turned to Ashclaw
" are you alright Ashclaw? " he asked

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Larkwing roared in anger as she was gonna claw his face but spicestar ran and pushed larkwing off of Ashclaw. The She cat gulped and her eyes widened
" leave! You are nothing more than a monster if you attack a clanmate which you did! And therefore your a beast in my eyes . If I see you harm any one again your exiled " spicestar said threatening . Larkwing whimpered and ran off into the woods . The tom turned to Ashclaw
" are you alright Ashclaw? " he asked
Ashclaw didn't answer his leader's question as he watched the she-cat run off, a frown on his face. "Yes I'm fine." He said. He didn't get it. Every day he was trying to bring a positive towards his clanmates, and nothing but negativity came out of it.

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Ashclaw didn't answer his leader's question as he watched the she-cat run off, a frown on his face. "Yes I'm fine." He said. He didn't get it. Every day he was trying to bring a positive towards his clanmates, and nothing but negativity came out of it.

Spicestar nodded
" he careful of that beast Will you? " he asked and walked into his den. Ladkwing had hid underneath some branches and leave she cried

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Spicestar nodded
" he careful of that beast Will you? " he asked and walked into his den. Ladkwing had hid underneath some branches and leave she cried
She is not a beast. She is my friend. He thought walking out to find Larkwing. He called her name through the trees.

Leucos
October 12th, 2017, 09:55 PM
She is not a beast. She is my friend. He thought walking out to find Larkwing. He called her name through the trees.

Larkwing ear perked up as she heard Ashclaw
' That tom again?' She thought she crept slowly out of her hiding spot as she shook her Amber eye shined
" what you want? " she whimpered . She never had friends well deal friends like thornheart and Ashclaw oh no cats called her freak , no face , weirdo , creep. All of those names. She only hid and lived in a tall cage like thing , she ate rabbits and mice and bird. She whimpered again as she saw Coleleap an enemy of hers . Coleleap was a beautiful she cat with gray and cream colored patches bUt not as pretty as Thornheart or shadewish

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 12th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Larkwing ear perked up as she heard Ashclaw
' That tom again?' She thought she crept slowly out of her hiding spot as she shook her Amber eye shined
" what you want? " she whimpered . She never had friends well deal friends like thornheart and Ashclaw oh no cats called her freak , no face , weirdo , creep. All of those names. She only hid and lived in a tall cage like thing , she ate rabbits and mice and bird. She whimpered again as she saw Coleleap an enemy of hers . Coleleap was a beautiful she cat with gray and cream colored patches bUt not as pretty as Thornheart or shadewish
Ashclaw walked up to her and touched noses with her, smiling. "I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I don't care though. You're still not a monster to me."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 09:12 AM
Just tryna be a positive cat in this world)

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Ashclaw walked up to her and touched noses with her, smiling. "I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I don't care though. You're still not a monster to me."

Sorry for late response!)
Larkwing ear perked up she gulped but smiled she was happy to actually have a friend . She meowed and put her head on his neck as a hug and backed up , she smiled as her eye shined . Coleleap padded up to the tom and made a hiss at larkwing
" Don't you get it? Your not clan material so leave! " coleleap hissed and larkwing flinched

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Sorry for late response!)
Larkwing ear perked up she gulped but smiled she was happy to actually have a friend . She meowed and put her head on his neck as a hug and backed up , she smiled as her eye shined . Coleleap padded up to the tom and made a hiss at larkwing
" Don't you get it? Your not clan material so leave! " coleleap hissed and larkwing flinched
"Of course she's clan material." He said smiling. "I don't know what you're talking about." Ashclaw looked over at Coleleap. "But I know why you pick on her. You're jealous you're not as good as Thornheart or Shadewish."

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 05:40 PM
"Of course she's clan material." He said smiling. "I don't know what you're talking about." Ashclaw looked over at Coleleap. "But I know why you pick on her. You're jealous you're not as good as Thornheart or Shadewish."

Coleleap huffed as she pushed larkwing
" at least I'm better than this street rat! " she hissed and larkwing grumbled under her breath

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Coleleap huffed as she pushed larkwing
" at least I'm better than this street rat! " she hissed and larkwing grumbled under her breath
"Prove it." Ashclaw challenged her. "Right now."

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 05:46 PM
"Prove it." Ashclaw challenged her. "Right now."

Coleleap chuckled at the tom as she smiled
" Alright what's your requirement ? How can I prove it? I am better looking than IT " she said and glared at the other rat. Larkwing claws poked out as she tried to hold her toung

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Coleleap chuckled at the tom as she smiled
" Alright what's your requirement ? How can I prove it? I am better looking than IT " she said and glared at the other rat. Larkwing claws poked out as she tried to hold her toung
(Let the roasting begin!)"She's more reliable than you."He started. "She does more in a day than you do in a moon with you lazy self always sleeping in the warriors den. She is always there while you are never there, she is more tolerable than you, and unlike her," He pointed Larkwing. He had slowly been walking up to Coleleap and he was now face to face with her. "You just don't know when to SHUT UP."

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 06:00 PM
(Let the roasting begin!)"She's more reliable than you."He started. "She does more in a day than you do in a moon with you lazy self always sleeping in the warriors den. She is always there while you are never there, she is more tolerable than you, and unlike her," He pointed Larkwing. He had slowly been walking up to Coleleap and he was now face to face with her. "You just don't know when to SHUT UP."

Coleleap was enraged but kept her calm tone as she cleared her through with a cough . She smirked as her ears flicked words meant nothing to her oh no actions mean far more than words
" At least I don't look like a filthy rat that has been chewd up , and better watch your mouth tom boy , since you act so lonely and even when you do things for something nice it ends up TERRIBLE" she hissed in his face with a grin and larkwing bared her teeth

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Coleleap was enraged but kept her calm tone as she cleared her through with a cough . She smirked as her ears flicked words meant nothing to her oh no actions mean far more than words
" At least I don't look like a filthy rat that has been chewd up , and better watch your mouth tom boy , since you act so lonely and even when you do things for something nice it ends up TERRIBLE" she hissed in his face with a grin and larkwing bared her teeth
He only laughed. "Honey, I've been positive for 32 moons. You REALLY think THAT is going to stop me from being positive?"

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 06:12 PM
He only laughed. "Honey, I've been positive for 32 moons. You REALLY think THAT is going to stop me from being positive?"

Coleleap chuckled in an evil but still cute tone
" please sweatheart that's not the best I can even do " she meowed and took a deep breath
" you think you're positive even spicestar is a better tom than you be treats us like his own " she hissed and larkwing hissed to but at coleleap

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Coleleap chuckled in an evil but still cute tone
" please sweatheart that's not the best I can even do " she meowed and took a deep breath
" you think you're positive even spicestar is a better tom than you be treats us like his own " she hissed and larkwing hissed to but at coleleap
"That's why he's leader." He shrugged, none of her insults hurt the slightest.

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 06:19 PM
"That's why he's leader." He shrugged, none of her insults hurt the slightest.

Coleleaps eye twitched as she grumbled but turned to a chuckle as she kicked larkwing back
" watch it freak" she meowed and the black and white she cat hissed
" don't hiss at me! " she said and turned back at Ashclaw suddenly her ears perk up
" you know you think your name is so great , why not call yourself Dust? " she meowed as her tail flicked ( I'm terrib!e at roasting ! Sorry and it's to ashclaw)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Coleleaps eye twitched as she grumbled but turned to a chuckle as she kicked larkwing back
" watch it freak" she meowed and the black and white she cat hissed
" don't hiss at me! " she said and turned back at Ashclaw suddenly her ears perk up
" you know you think your name is so great , why not call yourself Dust? " she meowed as her tail flicked ( I'm terrib!e at roasting ! Sorry and it's to ashclaw)
Ashhclaw smiled. "Ok. I like that names."

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Ashhclaw smiled. "Ok. I like that names."

The warrior finaly snapped as she roared in Ashclaw face and slapped him ! Larkwing hissed and tackled the she cat and bared her teeth and bit coleleap ear causing the she cat yowl

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 06:33 PM
The warrior finaly snapped as she roared in Ashclaw face and slapped him ! Larkwing hissed and tackled the she cat and bared her teeth and bit coleleap ear causing the she cat yowl
Ashclaw pulled Larkwing away and shook his head at her.

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Ashclaw pulled Larkwing away and shook his head at her.

Larkwing looked away and grumbled as the other she cat stood up and gasped
" see! She's a beast! I'm gonna tell spicestar! You'll be sorry rat" she hissed and ran off as she had evidence . Larkwing gulped and backed away

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Larkwing looked away and grumbled as the other she cat stood up and gasped
" see! She's a beast! I'm gonna tell spicestar! You'll be sorry rat" she hissed and ran off as she had evidence . Larkwing gulped and backed away
"Stop." He said calmly to Larkwing. "This is what you need to learn. You can't just attack everyone when you're feeling agitated." He told her. "Learn to smile and walk it off."

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 06:52 PM
"Stop." He said calmly to Larkwing. "This is what you need to learn. You can't just attack everyone when you're feeling agitated." He told her. "Learn to smile and walk it off."

The She cat nodded and sighed
" I'll try " she meowed and cleaned her fur she was worried about what's gonna happen next. Spicestar walked up to the two with Coleleap as her head was down and she sniffed , her ear was bleeding and she smirked inside.
" there the monster who attacked me ! She did it " Coleleap meowed and spicestar saw the blood on larkwings claw
" what did I tell you?! " he hissed and larkwing gulped

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 06:57 PM
The She cat nodded and sighed
" I'll try " she meowed and cleaned her fur she was worried about what's gonna happen next. Spicestar walked up to the two with Coleleap as her head was down and she sniffed , her ear was bleeding and she smirked inside.
" there the monster who attacked me ! She did it " Coleleap meowed and spicestar saw the blood on larkwings claw
" what did I tell you?! " he hissed and larkwing gulped
He stepped in front of Spicestar. "Spicestar. Give her another chance."

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 07:04 PM
He stepped in front of Spicestar. "Spicestar. Give her another chance."

Spicestar raised an eyebrow as he looked at the tom giving him a demand , but he thought it over . Coleleap was in shock but she stepped beside Ashclaw " think about it kits elders! They will all be in danger if Larkwing isn't stopped ! She can't control her anger " she meowed and spicestar hmmed . In all of this larkwing head was down as she shook awaiting her punishment of banishment . Finally the leader sighed
" one last chance if she breaks it then she is banished . No more chances after that " he said and turned around. Coleleap ears perked up in shock as her eyes where wide
' That tom doesn't know what he just did! I'm gonna take care of this myself' She thought

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Spicestar raised an eyebrow as he looked at the tom giving him a demand , but he thought it over . Coleleap was in shock but she stepped beside Ashclaw " think about it kits elders! They will all be in danger if Larkwing isn't stopped ! She can't control her anger " she meowed and spicestar hmmed . In all of this larkwing head was down as she shook awaiting her punishment of banishment . Finally the leader sighed
" one last chance if she breaks it then she is banished . No more chances after that " he said and turned around. Coleleap ears perked up in shock as her eyes where wide
' That tom doesn't know what he just did! I'm gonna take care of this myself' She thought
He smiled and sighed in relief. He walked to Larkwing. "You attack nobody unless it's absolutely self defense."

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 07:14 PM
He smiled and sighed in relief. He walked to Larkwing. "You attack nobody unless it's absolutely self defense."

The black and white she cat ears perked up
' What?! Oh mercy help!' She thought and slightly nodded she wasn't great at controlling anger herself . Coleleap growled at the rat as she was in larkwings face " I wouldn't bet on it rat " she hissed and larkwings bones burned in anger as she hissed her claws struggled to keep sheathed as coleleap chuckled and smacked her
" c'mon attack! Attack! ATTACK YOU RAT! " she kept on hissing at larkwing who was struggling to control her anger as she was slightly shaking and breathing heavily

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 07:23 PM
The black and white she cat ears perked up
' What?! Oh mercy help!' She thought and slightly nodded she wasn't great at controlling anger herself . Coleleap growled at the rat as she was in larkwings face " I wouldn't bet on it rat " she hissed and larkwings bones burned in anger as she hissed her claws struggled to keep sheathed as coleleap chuckled and smacked her
" c'mon attack! Attack! ATTACK YOU RAT! " she kept on hissing at larkwing who was struggling to control her anger as she was slightly shaking and breathing heavily
Ashclaw put a paw on Larkwing's shoulder. "Maybe you should think about what would happen, if you dare lay a claw on her." He quickly turned eyes on her with a deadly look. "But he gave me no warning of laying my claws on you."

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Ashclaw put a paw on Larkwing's shoulder. "Maybe you should think about what would happen, if you dare lay a claw on her." He quickly turned eyes on her with a deadly look. "But he gave me no warning of laying my claws on you."

Coleleap shrugged
" Fare point but Mark my words she will snap she can't hold it in for ever " she meowed and walked off. Larkwing breathed quickly as her claws where unsheathed and they where ragged and long and ugly looking she didn't attack she just bared her teeth

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Coleleap shrugged
" Fare point but Mark my words she will snap she can't hold it in for ever " she meowed and walked off. Larkwing breathed quickly as her claws where unsheathed and they where ragged and long and ugly looking she didn't attack she just bared her teeth
He turned and looked at Larkwing. "You're angry. Let it out on me. I can take it."

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 07:34 PM
He turned and looked at Larkwing. "You're angry. Let it out on me. I can take it."

She shook her head and felt guilty which was a new ish emotion and sighed
" N-no your a friend , my first ever real friend. I cant. . " she meowed and turned around she hissed and clawed the tree behind her as pieces of bark flew off from it that's why this clan was named Barkclan since the trees. Coleleap chuckled as she watched from afar
' That poor rat I should put her out of her misery ' She thought

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 07:41 PM
She shook her head and felt guilty which was a new ish emotion and sighed
" N-no your a friend , my first ever real friend. I cant. . " she meowed and turned around she hissed and clawed the tree behind her as pieces of bark flew off from it that's why this clan was named Barkclan since the trees. Coleleap chuckled as she watched from afar
' That poor rat I should put her out of her misery ' She thought
Ashclaw watched her with a frown and walked away.

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Ashclaw watched her with a frown and walked away.

Larkwing felt better now as she turned around and noticed Ashclaw was walking off. She gulped and walked up to next to him she gave him a confused and worried look
" I'm sorry if I made you upset what I do? " she asked as her tail curled she licked her hairless shoulder .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Larkwing felt better now as she turned around and noticed Ashclaw was walking off. She gulped and walked up to next to him she gave him a confused and worried look
" I'm sorry if I made you upset what I do? " she asked as her tail curled she licked her hairless shoulder .
"You did nothing wrong. I just went to catch a mouse or two." He said seeing how he was basically the only one that hunted in this clan.

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 08:05 PM
"You did nothing wrong. I just went to catch a mouse or two." He said seeing how he was basically the only one that hunted in this clan.

" I can help! " she meowed and she didn't wanna loose a friend at all. She found a mouse as her claws sharpened she crouched and stalked it

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 08:57 PM
" I can help! " she meowed and she didn't wanna loose a friend at all. She found a mouse as her claws sharpened she crouched and stalked it
Ashclaw saud nothing and watched.

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Ashclaw saud nothing and watched.

The mouse nibbled some grass as Larkwing was faster as she crept up to it then it turned to running as she tackled it and snapped its neck. She smiled and dropped it at Ashclaw paws she licked her own front paws

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 09:05 PM
The mouse nibbled some grass as Larkwing was faster as she crept up to it then it turned to running as she tackled it and snapped its neck. She smiled and dropped it at Ashclaw paws she licked her own front paws
"Good catch." He said. "Take that back to the clan. I'll bring some more back."

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 09:12 PM
"Good catch." He said. "Take that back to the clan. I'll bring some more back."

Larkwing smiled she picked up the mouse to the camp she placed it in the kill pile as she kicked her lipse. She heard a cackle or two from a she cat and it was Coleleap she walked up to larkwing
" You think your his friend ? Pathetic you know what you are ! Filthy , dirty , rat " Coleleap hissed in larkwings face who was enraged yet again her claws sharpened as she raised her paw her eyes madning . Coleleap growled

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Larkwing smiled she picked up the mouse to the camp she placed it in the kill pile as she kicked her lipse. She heard a cackle or two from a she cat and it was Coleleap she walked up to larkwing
" You think your his friend ? Pathetic you know what you are ! Filthy , dirty , rat " Coleleap hissed in larkwings face who was enraged yet again her claws sharpened as she raised her paw her eyes madning . Coleleap growled
As he hunted. He was thinking out loud. "You're a great warrior. You have the strength to get up and take those hateful comments every day. You show true strength I've never seen before." He said. There was a long pause as he caught rabbit. "You've done great things. Don't let your looks stop you from being greater." He chuckled silently. "One of these days I'll have the pleasure of calling you by a different name." He smiled as he picked up all his catches. "Larkstar." He walked back to camp.

(So. Ashclaw catches a good 80% of what the total clan catches so if he's lazy for one day......You all might have a hard time EATING that day)

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 09:26 PM
As he hunted. He was thinking out loud. "You're a great warrior. You have the strength to get up and take those hateful comments every day. You show true strength I've never seen before." He said. There was a long pause as he caught rabbit. "You've done great things. Don't let your looks stop you from being greater." He chuckled silently. "One of these days I'll have the pleasure of calling you by a different name." He smiled as he picked up all his catches. "Larkstar." He walked back to camp.

(So. Ashclaw catches a good 80% of what the total clan catches so if he's lazy for one day......You all might have a hard time EATING that day)

Ok and what does Ashclaw look like? He's awesome character already )
Coleleap laughed as she saw the she cats claw raised she was so close to getting this thing banished from the clan ! She could laugh in joy if she could. Larkwing accidently heard what Ashclaw said as she was shocked her claws struggled to keep sharp as coleleap sighed and rolled her eyes . The She cat slapped Larkwing hard enough in the face to make her fall over and whent hunting " nice catch Ashclaw" coleleap meowed and left to hunt

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Ok and what does Ashclaw look like? He's awesome character already )
Coleleap laughed as she saw the she cats claw raised she was so close to getting this thing banished from the clan ! She could laugh in joy if she could. Larkwing accidently heard what Ashclaw said as she was shocked her claws struggled to keep sharp as coleleap sighed and rolled her eyes . The She cat slapped Larkwing hard enough in the face to make her fall over and whent hunting " nice catch Ashclaw" coleleap meowed and left to hunt
https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.P-lK7vdLxY04XSLcNR2T9gEsER&pid=15.1
That with a small scar on his right cheek)

Ashclaw nodded and set all of his catches on the pile to make it look like a pile once again.

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 09:40 PM
https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.P-lK7vdLxY04XSLcNR2T9gEsER&pid=15.1
That with a small scar on his right cheek)

Ashclaw nodded and set all of his catches on the pile to make it look like a pile once again.

Coleleap had grabbed three mice a vole and two rabbits to help with Ashclaw. Larkwing shook her head as she got back up she looked at the kill pile and licked her lipse again. Spicestar smiled at his slim clan there might not be enough cats but he was proud of them well not of Larkwing but she was slowly making progress

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Coleleap had grabbed three mice a vole and two rabbits to help with Ashclaw. Larkwing shook her head as she got back up she looked at the kill pile and licked her lipse again. Spicestar smiled at his slim clan there might not be enough cats but he was proud of them well not of Larkwing but she was slowly making progress
Ashclaw sighed and laid down in the middle of camp.

Leucos
October 13th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Ashclaw sighed and laid down in the middle of camp.

This is larkwing but with half her face torn and half her left shoulder http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2400000/Domestic-Black-And-White-Cat-domestic-animals-2461625-1024-768.jpg also wanna do a twoleg rp ?I really wanna use peanut )
Larkwing grabbed a rabbit and started eating it it satisfied her hunger . The She cat looked at Ashclaw with a smile . Coleleap ate two mice as spicestar ate a squirrel

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 13th, 2017, 09:48 PM
This is larkwing but with half her face torn and half her left shoulder http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2400000/Domestic-Black-And-White-Cat-domestic-animals-2461625-1024-768.jpg also wanna do a twoleg rp ?I really wanna use peanut )
Larkwing grabbed a rabbit and started eating it it satisfied her hunger . The She cat looked at Ashclaw with a smile . Coleleap ate two mice as spicestar ate a squirrel
Ashwing stayed in his spot just watching the clan eat. (Sure)

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Ashwing stayed in his spot just watching the clan eat. (Sure)

Larkwing gave Ashclaw a rabbit with a smile and coleleap made a face and snarled " hey rat! Some one already has eyes on him! It's not like you will find a mate any ways with your looks " she hissed at the she cat who winced she looked At ashclaw and walked off. Spicestar hissed at coleleap
" stop it! I have had enough of your words! You will be doing the night watch " spicestar said to coleleap who gasped
" my beauty sleep! " she meowed and fainted

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 14th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Larkwing gave Ashclaw a rabbit with a smile and coleleap made a face and snarled " hey rat! Some one already has eyes on him! It's not like you will find a mate any ways with your looks " she hissed at the she cat who winced she looked At ashclaw and walked off. Spicestar hissed at coleleap
" stop it! I have had enough of your words! You will be doing the night watch " spicestar said to coleleap who gasped
" my beauty sleep! " she meowed and fainted
Ashclaw smiled and chuckled a little bit. "Got what she deserved."

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Ashclaw smiled and chuckled a little bit. "Got what she deserved."

Spicestar nodded to Ashclaw
" That she did Ashclaw that she did . " he meowed and Larkwing sat in her den as a few other cats who where an kit an a apprentice they walked up and ate some food Shadomaru

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 14th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Spicestar nodded to Ashclaw
" That she did Ashclaw that she did . " he meowed and Larkwing sat in her den as a few other cats who where an kit an a apprentice they walked up and ate some food Shadomaru
He sighed.

Leucos
October 14th, 2017, 07:44 PM
He sighed.

The apprentice who was named Robinpaw was orange and white tom and the kit was brown he was named starkit since he had a star like shape on his left eyebrow.

Starkit meowed and padded up to coleleap who smiled
" hi coleleap! " starkit meowed as coleleap ear flicked " hey kiddo " she mewed. Robinpaw walked and layed next to Ashclaw
" so how's the braging she cat? " robinpaw asked the tom he was meaning about coleleap which playfully pawed starkit

russet
October 15th, 2017, 10:17 AM
I’ll get to this soon ;o;

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 15th, 2017, 06:22 PM
The apprentice who was named Robinpaw was orange and white tom and the kit was brown he was named starkit since he had a star like shape on his left eyebrow.

Starkit meowed and padded up to coleleap who smiled
" hi coleleap! " starkit meowed as coleleap ear flicked " hey kiddo " she mewed. Robinpaw walked and layed next to Ashclaw
" so how's the braging she cat? " robinpaw asked the tom he was meaning about coleleap which playfully pawed starkit
"Always bragging." He sighed.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 06:26 PM
"Always bragging." He sighed.

" well hopefully she chokes on her tongue " robinpaw meowed and coleleap padded into her den and starkit meowed he ran up to Ashclaw
" hi Ashclaw! " he meowed with his tail thrashing happily

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 15th, 2017, 06:27 PM
" well hopefully she chokes on her tongue " robinpaw meowed and coleleap padded into her den and starkit meowed he ran up to Ashclaw
" hi Ashclaw! " he meowed with his tail thrashing happily
He twitched his whiskers in amusement. "Hello Starkit.

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 06:29 PM
He twitched his whiskers in amusement. "Hello Starkit.

The kit meowed and giggled he was on his hind legs playfully pawed the air

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 15th, 2017, 06:32 PM
He softly nudged the kit, pushing him to his side. (I have to go. I'll hopefully be back tomorrow morning)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 08:14 AM
He softly nudged the kit, pushing him to his side. (I have to go. I'll hopefully be back tomorrow morning)
Bump

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 03:14 PM

The kit giggled and pawed the air
" again! " he meowed and robinpaw shook his head
" no you need a nap " he meowed he was like the kits brother . Spicestar chuckled and leaped back onto his boulder

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 03:19 PM
The kit giggled and pawed the air
" again! " he meowed and robinpaw shook his head
" no you need a nap " he meowed he was like the kits brother . Spicestar chuckled and leaped back onto his boulder
He purred and lightly nudged the kit again.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 03:21 PM
He purred and lightly nudged the kit again.

Starkit laughed and leaped up to his paws he had a wide smile and crouched he padded up to the warrior and playfully pounced on his head and batted him like a drum " I'm a warrior ! " he meowed and robinpaw face pawed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Starkit laughed and leaped up to his paws he had a wide smile and crouched he padded up to the warrior and playfully pounced on his head and batted him like a drum " I'm a warrior ! " he meowed and robinpaw face pawed
Ge purred and laid down.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Ge purred and laid down.

Starkit yawned and rolled off of ashclaw , robinpaw smiled and picked him up by his scruff and walked to there den
" nice seeing you ashclaw " he meowed . Spicestar cleared his throat and looked at ashclaw " may I speak to you? " spicestar asked ashclaw

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Starkit yawned and rolled off of ashclaw , robinpaw smiled and picked him up by his scruff and walked to there den
" nice seeing you ashclaw " he meowed . Spicestar cleared his throat and looked at ashclaw " may I speak to you? " spicestar asked ashclaw
Ashclaw looked up to Spicestar and stood up. "What is it?"

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Ashclaw looked up to Spicestar and stood up. "What is it?"

The tom smiled since twofang isn't here any more and they needed a deputy but a med cat was more important . But a clan isn't a clan without a leader and a leader isn't a leader without a deputy
' It's time ' He thought and cleared his throat three times
" I am giving you a great honor Ashclaw , you work more than any other cat in this small clan.. " he trailed off and scratched his ear
" how would you like to be the deputy? Old sport " he meowed and had a calm look with a swish of his tail and a swift lick of his left paw.
" twofang isn't here any more " he explained

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 03:38 PM
The tom smiled since twofang isn't here any more and they needed a deputy but a med cat was more important . But a clan isn't a clan without a leader and a leader isn't a leader without a deputy
' It's time ' He thought and cleared his throat three times
" I am giving you a great honor Ashclaw , you work more than any other cat in this small clan.. " he trailed off and scratched his ear
" how would you like to be the deputy? Old sport " he meowed and had a calm look with a swish of his tail and a swift lick of his left paw.
" twofang isn't here any more " he explained
His ears perked up at hearing the deputy position could be his. "I would love to be deputy." He said. "I will work harder than before to be the best." He said.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 03:42 PM
His ears perked up at hearing the deputy position could be his. "I would love to be deputy." He said. "I will work harder than before to be the best." He said.

" then it shall be your position " he meowed and smiled
" and I will hope you are capable of it. I will pass my knowledge on to you " he added " congratulations Ashclaw you are now deputy " he purred and dipped his head as his tail thrashed happily

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 03:46 PM
" then it shall be your position " he meowed and smiled
" and I will hope you are capable of it. I will pass my knowledge on to you " he added " congratulations Ashclaw you are now deputy " he purred and dipped his head as his tail thrashed happily
He smiled. "Thank you, Spicestar." He said happily.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 03:49 PM
He smiled. "Thank you, Spicestar." He said happily.

He nodded and cleaned his fur
" now we also need a med cat so please stay alert? If you harmed or ill do try and stay away from things that may affect your health " he meowed worryingly as he looked around " please? " he asked of his deputy

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 03:56 PM
He nodded and cleaned his fur
" now we also need a med cat so please stay alert? If you harmed or ill do try and stay away from things that may affect your health " he meowed worryingly as he looked around " please? " he asked of his deputy
"I will." He promised.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 03:59 PM
"I will." He promised.

" thank you very much Ashclaw " he meowed
" oh and we need a hunting group take Coleleap and robinpaw and any other cat please? " he asked

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 04:33 PM
" thank you very much Ashclaw " he meowed
" oh and we need a hunting group take Coleleap and robinpaw and any other cat please? " he asked
He nodded and walked up to Coleleap.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 04:36 PM
He nodded and walked up to Coleleap.

" what ???!! " colelea p shouted at him

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 04:40 PM
" what ???!! " colelea p shouted at him
"Spicestar wants me to take ypu and Robinpaw on a hunting patrol."

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 04:42 PM
"Spicestar wants me to take ypu and Robinpaw on a hunting patrol."

Dusk syndicate rp? I wanna use shale !)
Coleleap was opened mouthed she wasn't expecting him to be deputy !
" fine " she mumbled and robinpaw ran up to AshClaw
" ready for duty HA! Duty! " robinpaw laughed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Dusk syndicate rp? I wanna use shale !)
Coleleap was opened mouthed she wasn't expecting him to be deputy !
" fine " she mumbled and robinpaw ran up to AshClaw
" ready for duty HA! Duty! " robinpaw laughed
I have no DS cats)

"Lets go."

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 04:44 PM
I have no DS cats)

"Lets go."

Darn it )
Coleleap had caught two rabbits and robinpaw caught three mice his tail thrashed happily

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Darn it )
Coleleap had caught two rabbits and robinpaw caught three mice his tail thrashed happily
Ashclaw's back was killing him. He was carrying three mice and rabbits, two voles, and an eagle that swooped too low.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Ashclaw's back was killing him. He was carrying three mice and rabbits, two voles, and an eagle that swooped too low.

Robinpaw had put his kill on his back and grabbed the voles and the eagle and put it on his back also. He also grabbed the rabbits for the deputy
" there " he managed to say through the rabbits . Coleleap rolled her eyes as she went back to camp with her kill

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Robinpaw had put his kill on his back and grabbed the voles and the eagle and put it on his back also. He also grabbed the rabbits for the deputy
" there " he managed to say through the rabbits . Coleleap rolled her eyes as she went back to camp with her kill
"Thanks." He told Robinpaw and put his catches on the pile. "Be careful okay?"

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 07:18 PM
"Thanks." He told Robinpaw and put his catches on the pile. "Be careful okay?"

The apprentice nodded and trotted back to camp and he shook them off of him with a purr

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 07:24 PM
The apprentice nodded and trotted back to camp and he shook them off of him with a purr
He smiled and sat down.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 07:30 PM
He smiled and sat down.

Robinpaw smiled as he scratched his ear with a yawn and spicestar have an approved nod . Larkwing watched them from afar as she began to sing softly
" Soldier keep on marching on
Head down till the work is done
Waiting on that morning sun
Soldier keep on marching on

Head in the dust, feet in the fire
Labour on that midnight wire
Listening for that angel choir
You got nowhere to run

You wanna take a drink of that promise land
Gotta wipe the dirt off of your hands
Careful son you got dreamers plans
But it gets hard to stand " she sang as her ears where down her tail slowly flicked ( it's soldier by fleurie )

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Robinpaw smiled as he scratched his ear with a yawn and spicestar have an approved nod . Larkwing watched them from afar as she began to sing softly
" Soldier keep on marching on
Head down till the work is done
Waiting on that morning sun
Soldier keep on marching on

Head in the dust, feet in the fire
Labour on that midnight wire
Listening for that angel choir
You got nowhere to run

You wanna take a drink of that promise land
Gotta wipe the dirt off of your hands
Careful son you got dreamers plans
But it gets hard to stand " she sang as her ears where down her tail slowly flicked ( it's soldier by fleurie )
Ashclaw yawned, but didn't fall asleep.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Ashclaw yawned, but didn't fall asleep.

" so your deputy? " coleleap asked with a slight purr
' Maybe I can take his place ' She thought and Larkwing hissed at the she-brat and her claws poked out

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 07:46 PM
" so your deputy? " coleleap asked with a slight purr
' Maybe I can take his place ' She thought and Larkwing hissed at the she-brat and her claws poked out
He nodded.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 07:51 PM
He nodded.

An idea formed In Her Head And She smiled Her Tail Up And Swaing Looking As Beautiful As She could , Greed Was Always A bad Trait of Hers. Coleleap Walked Up Ashclaw And Smiled With A giggle
" And Who Will Be The Next Deputy ? Maybe You Can Talk To Spicestar? " She Asked With A Purr To cover Up Her Plan. Larkwings Claws Where Fully Unsheathed .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 07:55 PM
An idea formed In Her Head And She smiled Her Tail Up And Swaing Looking As Beautiful As She could , Greed Was Always A bad Trait of Hers. Coleleap Walked Up Ashclaw And Smiled With A giggle
" And Who Will Be The Next Deputy ? Maybe You Can Talk To Spicestar? " She Asked With A Purr To cover Up Her Plan. Larkwings Claws Where Fully Unsheathed .
He shrugged. "It'll be a while before we talk about that." He said. "But we'll discuss it."

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 07:58 PM
He shrugged. "It'll be a while before we talk about that." He said. "But we'll discuss it."

She smiled an layed down she swiftly licked her left paw and tilted her head
" Any suggestions ? I'm curious , a brave deputy has to have some one to pass it down to right? " she asked and yawned ( she's sneaky sneak! )

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 08:01 PM
She smiled an layed down she swiftly licked her left paw and tilted her head
" Any suggestions ? I'm curious , a brave deputy has to have some one to pass it down to right? " she asked and yawned ( she's sneaky sneak! )
(He hasn't noticed yet but it won't work)

"No." He said. "Maybe Robinpaw if he's like this when he's older."

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 08:06 PM
(He hasn't noticed yet but it won't work)

"No." He said. "Maybe Robinpaw if he's like this when he's older."

' This tom is not such a Mouse brain as I thought AshClaw is smarter then I assumed to be. I guess I'll have to kill him instead to get the deputy role ' She thought and nodded respectfully
" Alright then congratulations on your role , I hope you enjoy it " she meowed as she walked off ' you won't enjoy it for long ' She thought and chuckled at her plan ( sound familiar ? Hint hint )

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 08:12 PM
' This tom is not such a Mouse brain as I thought AshClaw is smarter then I assumed to be. I guess I'll have to kill him instead to get the deputy role ' She thought and nodded respectfully
" Alright then congratulations on your role , I hope you enjoy it " she meowed as she walked off ' you won't enjoy it for long ' She thought and chuckled at her plan ( sound familiar ? Hint hint )
(Meh. It won't work)

"Thank you." He said. Idiot. He thought in his head. You always think greed is going to get you everywhere.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 08:23 PM
(Meh. It won't work)

"Thank you." He said. Idiot. He thought in his head. You always think greed is going to get you everywhere.

" mouse brains are every where in this clan " coleleap said to herself as she sighed . Spicestar was on a walk around the camp and she ran up to him with a happy attitude and added a purr ' He should be easier ' She thought
" hi spicestar and what a wonderful day it is and may I say your pelt is looking wonderful to! " she meowed and stopped in front of him , which made the cream/ fawn colored tom halt emedietly and clear his throat
" hello Coleleap And Yes It Is Also Thank You " He Meowed And Sighed
' Finaly!' She Thought And Smiled
" You Know Maybe After Ashclaw Had Did His Years As Deputy I Ca-"coleleap Was Cut Off From Spicestar " The Answer Is NO!" He Hissed ANd Shook His Head AFter He Walked Off . The SHe Brat Scoffed.

Larkwing Crept Up To Ashclaw
" Hi Ashcl- I Mean Deputy" She Meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 08:27 PM
" mouse brains are every where in this clan " coleleap said to herself as she sighed . Spicestar was on a walk around the camp and she ran up to him with a happy attitude and added a purr ' He should be easier ' She thought
" hi spicestar and what a wonderful day it is and may I say your pelt is looking wonderful to! " she meowed and stopped in front of him , which made the cream/ fawn colored tom halt emedietly and clear his throat
" hello Coleleap And Yes It Is Also Thank You " He Meowed And Sighed
' Finaly!' She Thought And Smiled
" You Know Maybe After Ashclaw Had Did His Years As Deputy I Ca-"coleleap Was Cut Off From Spicestar " The Answer Is NO!" He Hissed ANd Shook His Head AFter He Walked Off . The SHe Brat Scoffed.

Larkwing Crept Up To Ashclaw
" Hi Ashcl- I Mean Deputy" She Meowed
"Please don't call me that." He said. "Call me Ashclaw."

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 08:31 PM
"Please don't call me that." He said. "Call me Ashclaw."

The She cat gulped a little
" Sorry sir. .I mean AshClaw... " she meowed as she was taught manners to call people higher above you sir or ma'am . She had A Shakey Sigh As She Layed Down A Little close To Him . She WAs Scared Of Him Now since He had Higher Power Than SHe did And COuld Easily ask Spicestar To banish her

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 08:34 PM
The She cat gulped a little
" Sorry sir. .I mean AshClaw... " she meowed as she was taught manners to call people higher above you sir or ma'am . She had A Shakey Sigh As She Layed Down A Little close To Him . She WAs Scared Of Him Now since He had Higher Power Than SHe did And COuld Easily ask Spicestar To banish her
He licked her back constantly as to massage her. "You're so tense. Relax. Im you're friend."

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 08:38 PM
He licked her back constantly as to massage her. "You're so tense. Relax. Im you're friend."

She wish she could but something just told her to not let her guard down
" I-cant you h-have h-higher p-power and y-you can easily ask our l-leader to b-banish m-me... " she meowed shakily as her muscles tensed up more her claws struggled to stay sheathed as she gulped

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 08:42 PM
She wish she could but something just told her to not let her guard down
" I-cant you h-have h-higher p-power and y-you can easily ask our l-leader to b-banish m-me... " she meowed shakily as her muscles tensed up more her claws struggled to stay sheathed as she gulped
"But you know me." He said with a purr. "I would never do that."

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 08:45 PM
"But you know me." He said with a purr. "I would never do that."

She shook her fur and took deep breaths she counted to 10 in her head and layed down she smiled
" Sorry it's just I don't trust others much " she meowed and licked her shoulder that had missing fur

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 08:46 PM
She shook her fur and took deep breaths she counted to 10 in her head and layed down she smiled
" Sorry it's just I don't trust others much " she meowed and licked her shoulder that had missing fur
"It's ok. I'm stressed too." He said standing. "Get some sleep. It's getting dark." He walked out. He wanted to take a night stroll.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 08:52 PM
"It's ok. I'm stressed too." He said standing. "Get some sleep. It's getting dark." He walked out. He wanted to take a night stroll.

Larkwing whent fast asleep , coleleap was out on her nightly stroll as well until She spotted the deputy
' Perfect timing !! ' She thought as she sharpened her claws and grinned she hid in some bushes to stay out of sight

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Larkwing whent fast asleep , coleleap was out on her nightly stroll as well until She spotted the deputy
' Perfect timing !! ' She thought as she sharpened her claws and grinned she hid in some bushes to stay out of sight
He kept walking and stopped. He sighed and looked around. "Come on out. There's no reason to hide. I know you're there."

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 08:57 PM
He kept walking and stopped. He sighed and looked around. "Come on out. There's no reason to hide. I know you're there."

Coleleap walked out of the bush with her ice blue eyes glowing in the moonlight she had a smirk on her face with an evil giggle as her tail thrashed her claws fully sharpened " hello deputy .. " she meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Coleleap walked out of the bush with her ice blue eyes glowing in the moonlight she had a smirk on her face with an evil giggle as her tail thrashed her claws fully sharpened " hello deputy .. " she meowed
"What do you want?"

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 09:01 PM
"What do you want?"

She chuckled as she circled Ashclaw she had a toothy smile and her tail thrashed her claws scrapped the ground
" you know exactly what I want AshClaw!! That position should have been mine in the first place. But you , you took it right out of my paws grasp! " she snarled and bared her teeth she kept circling ashclaw.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 09:06 PM
She chuckled as she circled Ashclaw she had a toothy smile and her tail thrashed her claws scrapped the ground
" you know exactly what I want AshClaw!! That position should have been mine in the first place. But you , you took it right out of my paws grasp! " she snarled and bared her teeth she kept circling ashclaw.
He watched her, never keeping his eyes off her. "No, I earned it with hard work and always staying alert. Not being cocky and greedy like you."

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 09:09 PM
He watched her, never keeping his eyes off her. "No, I earned it with hard work and always staying alert. Not being cocky and greedy like you."

A growl rose from her throat she also hissed with her ears back
" Maybe it's time you kicked the bucket " she hissed and lunged at the deputy with a growl her claws sharpened mouth open and some drool escaped , she was a villain of this clan. She clawed near his pelt

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 09:11 PM
A growl rose from her throat she also hissed with her ears back
" Maybe it's time you kicked the bucket " she hissed and lunged at the deputy with a growl her claws sharpened mouth open and some drool escaped , she was a villain of this clan. She clawed near his pelt
He dodged calmly, his claws not even out. "No. Not yet."

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 09:16 PM
He dodged calmly, his claws not even out. "No. Not yet."

She landed on her paws and chuckled her eyes showed madness as her pupils shrunk , she looked behind herself and licked her lipse.
' Foolish tom ' She thought as she walked up to the deputy
" If I can't be deputy NO ONE CAN! !! " she yelled and ran up to Ashclaw she scratched his shoulder and smirked

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 09:19 PM
She landed on her paws and chuckled her eyes showed madness as her pupils shrunk , she looked behind herself and licked her lipse.
' Foolish tom ' She thought as she walked up to the deputy
" If I can't be deputy NO ONE CAN! !! " she yelled and ran up to Ashclaw she scratched his shoulder and smirked
Or. She thought she did. Hr moved away before she could strike. "Greedy."

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Or. She thought she did. Hr moved away before she could strike. "Greedy."

She growled and hissed she was about to pin him down but she was caught off in mid air by spicestar . He tackled her down as he stared in coleleaps eyes
" Your attacking your deputy ?!! Foolish , that's banishment " he hissed as Coleleap clawed his throat which was now dripping in blood
" I don't care ! " she hissed and it turned to a fight as coleleap had bit spicestars leg and he yowled . The tom kicked her off and faught each other causing spicestar to role into a rock and hurt his back with Coleleap on top cackling like an witch
" your not a leader! Your weak! " she hissed and spicestar grunted . He was old! He was 49moons old.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 09:33 PM
She growled and hissed she was about to pin him down but she was caught off in mid air by spicestar . He tackled her down as he stared in coleleaps eyes
" Your attacking your deputy ?!! Foolish , that's banishment " he hissed as Coleleap clawed his throat which was now dripping in blood
" I don't care ! " she hissed and it turned to a fight as coleleap had bit spicestars leg and he yowled . The tom kicked her off and faught each other causing spicestar to role into a rock and hurt his back with Coleleap on top cackling like an witch
" your not a leader! Your weak! " she hissed and spicestar grunted . He was old! He was 49moons old.
Thats not old) Ashclaw ran in and grabbed Coleleap by her throat, and he didn't let go.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Thats not old) Ashclaw ran in and grabbed Coleleap by her throat, and he didn't let go.

Ish)

Coleleap yowled in pain as she fell off she hissed , snarled ,and growled . The She brat bucked like a horse trying to throw off his rider , Coleleap ran to a tree and slammed her back into it causing Ashclaw to get the damage . Spicestar wobbled as he stood up and growled
" no one hurts my deputy ! " he growled and clawed the she cat in her face

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Ish)

Coleleap yowled in pain as she fell off she hissed , snarled ,and growled . The She brat bucked like a horse trying to throw off his rider , Coleleap ran to a tree and slammed her back into it causing Ashclaw to get the damage . Spicestar wobbled as he stood up and growled
" no one hurts my deputy ! " he growled and clawed the she cat in her face
The hit got Ashclaw in the back of the head and he let go, falling to the ground.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 09:51 PM
The hit got Ashclaw in the back of the head and he let go, falling to the ground.

Coleleap laughed in a evil way as she crept up to the deputy and put her claw over him but spicestar grabbed her shoulder blades and threw her away at the rock. Larkwing had heard this mishap and her claws fully sharpened , she waited behind a rock and she saw her friend hurt! Coleleap tackled spicestar as the tom was off guard she slammed him into the rock repeatedly causing him to black out. The She brat bit his throat and caused some blood to trickle as spicestar screamed or more likely yowled in pain as it awoke him to consciousness . Larkwing tackled Coleleap and clawed her to death, spicestar layed still breathing slowly

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Coleleap laughed in a evil way as she crept up to the deputy and put her claw over him but spicestar grabbed her shoulder blades and threw her away at the rock. Larkwing had heard this mishap and her claws fully sharpened , she waited behind a rock and she saw her friend hurt! Coleleap tackled spicestar as the tom was off guard she slammed him into the rock repeatedly causing him to black out. The She brat bit his throat and caused some blood to trickle as spicestar screamed or more likely yowled in pain as it awoke him to consciousness . Larkwing tackled Coleleap and clawed her to death, spicestar layed still breathing slowly
Ashclaw laid at the base of a tree, unconscious.

Leucos
October 17th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Ashclaw laid at the base of a tree, unconscious.

Coleleap was dead as Larkwing held her throat and spicestar had few minutes left before he will leave for good. Larkwing whent to her friend and licked his cheek to try and wake him up
" ASHCLAW ,SPICESTAR NEED YOUR HELP! " she yelled in his ear and slapped him awake with her paws .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 17th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Coleleap was dead as Larkwing held her throat and spicestar had few minutes left before he will leave for good. Larkwing whent to her friend and licked his cheek to try and wake him up
" ASHCLAW ,SPICESTAR NEED YOUR HELP! " she yelled in his ear and slapped him awake with her paws .
Ashclaw slowly regained consciousness. "What....." He looked to his leader and ran over. "Oh no." He said. He put his paw on his wound and closed his eyes. "The gash is too deep. I can't save him." Please let him have another life. He thought.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 06:34 AM
Ashclaw slowly regained consciousness. "What....." He looked to his leader and ran over. "Oh no." He said. He put his paw on his wound and closed his eyes. "The gash is too deep. I can't save him." Please let him have another life. He thought.

The tom closed his eyes and slept he had one life left ,as he snored his wound healed . Larkwing sighed and whent back to camp leaving Coleleap dead body

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 18th, 2017, 07:29 AM
The tom closed his eyes and slept he had one life left ,as he snored his wound healed . Larkwing sighed and whent back to camp leaving Coleleap dead body
He sighed in relief and carried him back to camp.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 03:10 PM
He sighed in relief and carried him back to camp.

The tom woke up as he blinked his eyes open , his tail swayed and stood to his paws he had a long yawn with a shake of his fur
" AshClaw thank you , are you arlight? Where is that she brat? " he asked

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 18th, 2017, 03:42 PM
The tom woke up as he blinked his eyes open , his tail swayed and stood to his paws he had a long yawn with a shake of his fur
" AshClaw thank you , are you arlight? Where is that she brat? " he asked
"I'm fine." He said looking at his bleeding shoulder. "Coleleap is dead., thanks to Larkwing."

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 03:47 PM
"I'm fine." He said looking at his bleeding shoulder. "Coleleap is dead., thanks to Larkwing."

outside he showed fury but in he inside he was happy
" That rat killed her? !?!! Coleleap Should Have Been Given A Second Chance! Like I Did With Your Friend But Im Glad She Is Dead Which Isnt What A Leader Should Say" He admitted

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 18th, 2017, 03:54 PM
outside he showed fury but in he inside he was happy
" That rat killed her? !?!! Coleleap Should Have Been Given A Second Chance! Like I Did With Your Friend But Im Glad She Is Dead Which Isnt What A Leader Should Say" He admitted
He sighed. "No. She shouldn't have."

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 03:56 PM
He sighed. "No. She shouldn't have."

" fair point , but thank you deputy " he meowed and walked out of his den with a sigh and Larkwing licked the blood off of her paws with a purr

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 18th, 2017, 03:59 PM
" fair point , but thank you deputy " he meowed and walked out of his den with a sigh and Larkwing licked the blood off of her paws with a purr
He sat down and looked at his shoulder, still dripping blood.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 04:00 PM
He sat down and looked at his shoulder, still dripping blood.

Larkwing ears perked up as she saw AshClaw she grabbed a few leaves in her jaws and placed them on his wound with her paw
" should help" she meowed with a smile

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 18th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Larkwing ears perked up as she saw AshClaw she grabbed a few leaves in her jaws and placed them on his wound with her paw
" should help" she meowed with a smile
He nodded and smiled and called over to Spicestar.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 04:06 PM
He nodded and smiled and called over to Spicestar.

Spicestar tilted his head
" yes? " he meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 18th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Spicestar tilted his head
" yes? " he meowed
He nodded towards Larkwing. "I'm sure i just found our medicine cat."

russet
October 18th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Name: Featherwisp
Looks: boop! (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c0/02/82/c0028226a402f8b9acefd7e4fc19037f--white-eyes-blue-eyes.jpg)
Personality: TBRP'D
Voice: Dipper Pines (younger), Shane Dawson (older)
Theme song: Uh idk sorry xc
Hawkstar

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Name: Featherwisp
Looks: boop! (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c0/02/82/c0028226a402f8b9acefd7e4fc19037f--white-eyes-blue-eyes.jpg)
Personality: TBRP'D
Voice: Dipper Pines (younger), Shane Dawson (older)
Theme song: Uh idk sorry xc
Hawkstar

Accepted !

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 04:42 PM
He nodded towards Larkwing. "I'm sure i just found our medicine cat."

" sorry but we have a new med cat " spicestar meowed as he never trusted larkwing

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 18th, 2017, 06:05 PM
" sorry but we have a new med cat " spicestar meowed as he never trusted larkwing
"Who?"

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 06:09 PM
"Who?"

" featherwisp" he meowed and licked his shoulder his tail flicked a few times. The tom sighed " I still don't trust her " He Meowed And Nodded His Head To The Almost Hairless Feline

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 18th, 2017, 06:16 PM
" featherwisp" he meowed and licked his shoulder his tail flicked a few times. The tom sighed " I still don't trust her " He Meowed And Nodded His Head To The Almost Hairless Feline
"Why not?" He askes and turned his head, calling Featherwisp.

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 06:19 PM
"Why not?" He askes and turned his head, calling Featherwisp.

Featherwisp is itsyaboirussetbird..)

" look at her ! " spicestar hissed as he sat beside AshClaw
" she looks dangerous " he meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 18th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Featherwisp is itsyaboirussetbird..)

" look at her ! " spicestar hissed as he sat beside AshClaw
" she looks dangerous " he meowed
"Ok. Let me ask you something." He looked at his leader. "Let's say I worked twice as hard as I did now, but i looked like her, would I not be your deputy because I looked dangerous?"

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 06:32 PM
"Ok. Let me ask you something." He looked at his leader. "Let's say I worked twice as hard as I did now, but i looked like her, would I not be your deputy because I looked dangerous?"

" not I want my clan to feel safe , protected. You are a great deputy AshClaw so you deserve my respect but her she's you know " he meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 18th, 2017, 06:35 PM
" not I want my clan to feel safe , protected. You are a great deputy AshClaw so you deserve my respect but her she's you know " he meowed
"What does she have to do?" He asked. "She's already got my respect."

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 06:42 PM
"What does she have to do?" He asked. "She's already got my respect."

" She doesn't deserve our respect " he meowed and walked off his ears where down and he grumbled his tail flicked . That thing never had his kindness.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 18th, 2017, 06:46 PM
" She doesn't deserve our respect " he meowed and walked off his ears where down and he grumbled his tail flicked . That thing never had his kindness.
He walked up to Larkwing and rubbed against her. "Thanks for treating my shoulder."

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 06:48 PM
He walked up to Larkwing and rubbed against her. "Thanks for treating my shoulder."

Larkwing flinched a little
" Your welcome deputy " she meowed as she heard them talking her ear was down as she looked at the ground .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 18th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Larkwing flinched a little
" Your welcome deputy " she meowed as she heard them talking her ear was down as she looked at the ground .
"Hey. Look at me." He said softly. (If some shecat wants any shot st getting Ashclaw to be his mate, they better intervene now)

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 06:53 PM
"Hey. Look at me." He said softly. (If some shecat wants any shot st getting Ashclaw to be his mate, they better intervene now)

She tilted her head and looked up at him with her one good eye her ear was still down " what? " she asked . She started to slightly back up since she was scared already . She shook her fur

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 18th, 2017, 07:06 PM
She tilted her head and looked up at him with her one good eye her ear was still down " what? " she asked . She started to slightly back up since she was scared already . She shook her fur
"Don't be scared. I won't hurt you. I care about you." He purred. "More than anyone else here."

Leucos
October 18th, 2017, 07:10 PM
"Don't be scared. I won't hurt you. I care about you." He purred. "More than anyone else here."

That's the problem ! Larkwing never felt like this ,she never had any one care for her. The warrior nodded with a sigh and scratches her ear , she then layed down with a yawn and thought of shadewish
" What about shadewish? " she meowed as she nibbled her paw

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 07:47 AM
That's the problem ! Larkwing never felt like this ,she never had any one care for her. The warrior nodded with a sigh and scratches her ear , she then layed down with a yawn and thought of shadewish
"What about her?" He asked.

SacredMadness
October 19th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Ima jump in!)
Shadewish was walking then stopped in her tracks and grinned. She used her dark fur and hid, watching the scene unfold before her. This was exciting! He doesn't like me Larkwing! He like you!! she screamed in her mind.

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 03:10 PM

Ima jump in!)
Shadewish was walking then stopped in her tracks and grinned. She used her dark fur and hid, watching the scene unfold before her. This was exciting! He doesn't like me Larkwing! He like you!! she screamed in her mind.

Larkwing gulped
" she might like you! I don't wanna ruin her chances " she meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Larkwing gulped
" she might like you! I don't wanna ruin her chances " she meowed
He purred in amusement. "Is it because you don't feel the same?"

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 03:27 PM
He purred in amusement. "Is it because you don't feel the same?"

" I do . ..it's just ... She's not dangerous " she meowed and cleaned her fur

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 03:44 PM
" I do . ..it's just ... She's not dangerous " she meowed and cleaned her fur
"I don't think your dangerous." He said eith a soft purr.

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 03:48 PM
"I don't think your dangerous." He said eith a soft purr.

She looked at him and gave a cute smile with a giggle
" thanks " she meowed and shook her fur , she licked her right shoulder . Larkwing stretched out her paws and looked at the deputy
" so...what now? " she asked

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 03:51 PM
She looked at him and gave a cute smile with a giggle
" thanks " she meowed and shook her fur , she licked her right shoulder . Larkwing stretched out her paws and looked at the deputy
" so...what now? " she asked
"Now. I ask you one question." He said

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 03:54 PM
"Now. I ask you one question." He said

Her ears perked ' question ?' She thought as she licked her nose she sat up with her tail around her paws and her one good eye shining with interest .
" hmm? " she meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Her ears perked ' question ?' She thought as she licked her nose she sat up with her tail around her paws and her one good eye shining with interest .
" hmm? " she meowed
"Will you be my mate?"

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 04:01 PM
"Will you be my mate?"

' A deputy asking me?!' She thought as she was growing warm under her pelt she did like him but she worried about others thoughts . Her tail thrashed widely and had a happy meow. She tackled the deputy
" yes! " she purred

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 04:03 PM
' A deputy asking me?!' She thought as she was growing warm under her pelt she did like him but she worried about others thoughts . Her tail thrashed widely and had a happy meow. She tackled the deputy
" yes! " she purred
He smiled and licked her nose. "Im glad to hear it."

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 04:09 PM
He smiled and licked her nose. "Im glad to hear it."

She was wide eyed as she tumbled off of him and pawed her nose but smiled inside . Spicestar glared at the two but mostly her he didn't like this one bit as he let out a huff and a stomp of his paw . ( what you think so far? I might change the clan symbol soon)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 05:39 PM
She was wide eyed as she tumbled off of him and pawed her nose but smiled inside . Spicestar glared at the two but mostly her he didn't like this one bit as he let out a huff and a stomp of his paw . ( what you think so far? I might change the clan symbol soon)
I like it)

Ashclaw stood up his smile not going away.

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 05:44 PM
I like it)

Ashclaw stood up his smile not going away.

The She cat giggled as her tail swayed , she never been this happy ! She felt lighter in her paws now . Spicestar felt a growl rise to his throat as he slid off his look out boulder and land on the ground . He needed to keep a close eye on them ( IDEA! MAP ABOUT THESE TWO!:3 I'll find their perfect song)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 05:46 PM
The She cat giggled as her tail swayed , she never been this happy ! She felt lighter in her paws now . Spicestar felt a growl rise to his throat as he slid off his look out boulder and land on the ground . He needed to keep a close eye on them ( IDEA! MAP ABOUT THESE TWO!:3 I'll find their perfect song)
(Alright. I'll be waiting)
"I love you, Larkwing." He whispered in her ear.

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 05:51 PM
(Alright. I'll be waiting)
"I love you, Larkwing." He whispered in her ear.

Larkwing smiled and nuzzled her deputy she felt safe that was until spicestar pushed her away. The tom stood in front of his deputy and glared ears back tail swaying " i-"she meowed and spicestar hissed " NO! " he yelled .

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Larkwing smiled and nuzzled her deputy she felt safe that was until spicestar pushed her away. The tom stood in front of his deputy and glared ears back tail swaying " i-"she meowed and spicestar hissed " NO! " he yelled .
Ashclaw moved back to Larkwing's side. "Yes Spicestar. I won't let you separate us."

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 06:05 PM
Ashclaw moved back to Larkwing's side. "Yes Spicestar. I won't let you separate us."

So which song?)

Spicestar showed his teeth as his eyes narrowed his tail now thrashing , his claws slightly poked out as he was angry and that was really rare , he always has a calm demeanour . The tom hissed and was up in Larkwing face
" Leave or I will make you loose more than an eye or fur " he threatened he was only protecting Ashclaw , who was more of a son . Larkwing gulped as she hightailed it out of there . Spicestar looked at his deputy " I'm only doing this for your protection " he meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 06:09 PM
So which song?)

Spicestar showed his teeth as his eyes narrowed his tail now thrashing , his claws slightly poked out as he was angry and that was really rare , he always has a calm demeanour . The tom hissed and was up in Larkwing face
" Leave or I will make you loose more than an eye or fur " he threatened he was only protecting Ashclaw , who was more of a son . Larkwing gulped as she hightailed it out of there . Spicestar looked at his deputy " I'm only doing this for your protection " he meowed
"No you're not!" He hissed at him, claws out. "If you can't respect her for who is is and not her looks, then you better find a new deputy!" He rab out after her calling her name.

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 06:14 PM
"No you're not!" He hissed at him, claws out. "If you can't respect her for who is is and not her looks, then you better find a new deputy!" He rab out after her calling her name.

Spicestar hissed and looked at the ground he kicked a pebble with his paw

It started to rain and Larkwing fell into a mud puddle she got up quickly as she was covered in mud , she was breathing quickly as her green eye looked for a place to hide she didn't want to be a disgrace any more . The She cat found a perfect place to hide it was a small cave with moss on it she ran in side and sat down . Larkwing was drenched

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Spicestar hissed and looked at the ground he kicked a pebble with his paw

It started to rain and Larkwing fell into a mud puddle she got up quickly as she was covered in mud , she was breathing quickly as her green eye looked for a place to hide she didn't want to be a disgrace any more . The She cat found a perfect place to hide it was a small cave with moss on it she ran in side and sat down . Larkwing was drenched
Ashclaw saw her. He ran after her into the cave. "Larkwing. It's me."

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Ashclaw saw her. He ran after her into the cave. "Larkwing. It's me."

She was startled at first her ragged claws sharpened as she saw a cat walk in but until she heard that familiar voice she calmed down but her claws still out
" Ashclaw...why? " she asked as she tilted her head
" spicestar might.. " she trailed off

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 06:26 PM
She was startled at first her ragged claws sharpened as she saw a cat walk in but until she heard that familiar voice she calmed down but her claws still out
" Ashclaw...why? " she asked as she tilted her head
" spicestar might.. " she trailed off
"I don't care." He said purring. "As long as I'm with you, I'm happy." He rubbed against her.

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 06:34 PM
"I don't care." He said purring. "As long as I'm with you, I'm happy." He rubbed against her.

She purred and smiled , Larkwing yawned a few times she was getting sleepy

" you should go back... " she meowed as she felt her claws getting longer her fur on edge ' no!' She thought

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 06:36 PM
She purred and smiled , Larkwing yawned a few times she was getting sleepy

" you should go back... " she meowed as she felt her claws getting longer her fur on edge ' no!' She thought
"Not unless you come with me." He whispered.

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 06:41 PM
"Not unless you come with me." He whispered.

" GO BACK! " she yelled as her pupil shrunk she growled her claws where fully sharpened as she had some drool out of her mouth . Her eye madness , she circled ashclaw something happened to her when she was asleep in her den

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 19th, 2017, 06:46 PM
" GO BACK! " she yelled as her pupil shrunk she growled her claws where fully sharpened as she had some drool out of her mouth . Her eye madness , she circled ashclaw something happened to her when she was asleep in her den
He didnt move. But he understood. 'The monster' He thought. "No." He actually said.

Leucos
October 19th, 2017, 07:00 PM
He didnt move. But he understood. 'The monster' He thought. "No." He actually said.

Larkwing hissed as she licked her jaws , she clawed the air and meowed angrily
" go back " she growled as her tail thrashed angrily