PDA

View Full Version : .: The Labyrinth Sign - ups :.

vellichor
October 10th, 2017, 06:49 PM
[ LIMITED ] [ SEMI - LITERATE ]

Welcome to the Labyrinth.

Now this is basically a puzzle challenge. Kind of like a game. It starts with 10 people ( max ), each going through mental, physical, and emotional challenges. They are entered into the Labyrinth, a dangerous maze-like puzzle that is designed to push people past their limits. 10 will enter. 3 will emerge. There is no code.

The final 3 will face a challenge unlike any other. One that will be revealed them...

...later.

This is open to the public, the ten [ or less ] with the best forms win a chance to compete in the Labyrinth. Good luck to all. May luck be on your side.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~

~ Form ~

Name
Sexuality
Looks [ Pic & Desc. Please ]
Personality [ At least a Paragraph please ]
Why do they want to enter the Labyrinth?
Questions
Other
Code

~|~|~|~|~|~|~

~ Rules ~

I will be the host

1 charrie per person please

No bellyaching ~ Please.

Semi - lit so 5 + Good sentences per post please

Have fun!

~|~|~|~|~|~|~

~ The Contestants ~

~|~|~|~|~|~|~

~ Those who may be interested ~

Rubinaito Bad Wolf Role Blue Jay Leo the Loke blue jellie memepaws Celestial Sasukewolf (madness) Teggy

You don’t have to sign up if you aren’t interested!

vellichor
October 10th, 2017, 06:57 PM
~ Choosing Date ~

Closed <~>

~ Announcements ~

Feel free to forge alliances, but you will all be facing your own challenges. Some will die. Others will go mad. Only the three who survive will move on.

Please specify if you want them to be part of the three. This is NOT first - come, first - served.

wren
October 10th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Ack!
Sounds fun but I'm leaving soon!
Don't choose forms until I submit mine please!!

Ariii
October 10th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Sounds fun, but I’m on my dads phone, so I can’t use a picture description...

Blue Jay
October 10th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Form-

Name: Kayla "Kay" Reese
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looks [ Pic & Desc. Please ]: [Ref (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4e/50/81/4e5081e18002392065c2f81d827a2c78.jpg)] Kay stands just slightly short for her age, but that doesn't effect anything about her. She has long, blonde hair that reaches her elbows. Her eyes are a cool grey, which really seem out of place, but are nonetheless *clears throat* attractive. She seems to be more leg than torso, so she can be quite quick on her feet if need be. She also has light freckles bordering her slim cheekbones.
Personality [ At least a Paragraph please ]: Kay tends to be uncomfortable and nervous around others. She often fidgets with her fingers or chews on her nails in an awkward situation. Although not physically, she is emotionally strong and creative; she can find her way out of almost any situation while not even thinking about fretting, even if she is in some kind of danger. She was born quite independent, so she is also headstrong, often not considering what other's put out there, instead using her own ideas. Oh yes, Kayla is also serious since she just doesn't have the time for jokes and fun.
Why do they want to enter the Labyrinth?: Kayla wants to enter the Labyrinth because she wants to prove that she has something to add to the plate, not take away.
Questions: Nerp
Other: Naw
Code:

fresh
October 10th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Why not ^^
|: Name :|
Morra "Mouse" Fennel
|: Age :|
|: Gender :|
Female
|: Sexuality :|
Asexual Heteroromantic
|: Looks :|
Pic; click (https://orig00.deviantart.net/1290/f/2013/012/9/d/_r_project__7_year_old_boy_by_kuku_cat-d5r9abj.jpg)
Phys.; Mouse is small, agile, and nearly weightless. She might weigh 80 pounds, but that's as far as I'll go. She has straight, fine brown hair which she pins behind her in a messy ponytail. Her gray eyes are unique but "weird", so she'll sometimes let her hair hang over her face. Being a huge tomboy, Mouse despises dresses and will only wear dull colored shorts and a plain T-Shirt. A smirk is her normal expression.
|: Personality :|
|:| Cocky |:| Arrogant |:| Happy |:| Light |:| Unserious |:| Sassy |:| Flirty |:|
There are many words to describe this... thrilling person, but I'll begin with how cocky and arrogant she is. When in a bad situation, it's a "guarantee" that it'll be her who solves the mystery, or catches the bad guy, or whatever your situation may be. Sometimes, the cockiness can lead to Moude becoming a really sore loser, and if that happens, I've only one word of advice- get out of her way.
While being cocky, arrogant, and a sore loser, Mouse is rather optimistic for a popular kid. She's fairly happy and light, and overall unserious altogether. She's also a master procrastinator- put her in a room with anyone and she'll find a reason why she can or can't do something.
Due to the trait of being rude, it's only natural that sassiness would come right along with it, giving Mouse just a delightful personality. And then, you add in the factor of flirtatiousness- you got yourself a handful. Good luck with Mouse, because you'll need it.
|: Why do they want to enter the Labyrinth? :|
Because of a dare. Mouse was dared by her friends to do it, and- being the arrogant person she is- decided it was something she'd be happy doing. From the age of 9 she'd wanted to participate in the Labyrinth, and now she's finally old enough.
|: Questions/Other :|
nada
|: Code :|
good question
uh
May luck be on your side. ..?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2017, 02:14 PM
[ LIMITED ] [ SEMI - LITERATE ]

Welcome to the Labyrinth.

Now this is basically a puzzle challenge. Kind of like a game. It starts with 10 people ( max ), each going through mental, physical, and emotional challenges. They are entered into the Labyrinth, a dangerous maze-like puzzle that is designed to push people past their limits. 10 will enter. 3 will emerge. There is no code.

The final 3 will face a challenge unlike any other. One that will be revealed them...

...later.

This is open to the public, the ten [ or less ] with the best forms win a chance to compete in the Labyrinth. Good luck to all. May luck be on your side.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~

~ Form ~

Name
Sexuality
Looks [ Pic & Desc. Please ]
Why do they want to enter the Labyrinth?
Questions
Other
Code

~|~|~|~|~|~|~

~ Rules ~

I will be the host

1 charrie per person please

No bellyaching ~ Please.

Semi - lit so 5 + Good sentences per post please

Have fun!

~|~|~|~|~|~|~

~ The Contestants ~

~|~|~|~|~|~|~

~ Those who may be interested ~

Rubinaito Bad Wolf Role Blue Jay Leo the Loke blue jellie memepaws Celestial Sasukewolf (madness) Teggy

You don’t have to sign up if you aren’t interested!

Name: Sasuke wolfheart
Sexuality: bisexual
Looks [ Pic & Desc. Please ]: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/56/37/89/56378950ca04920a67b7530357f720b3--dark-anime-hot-anime.jpg
he's a dangerously handsome powerful looking man with crimson red eyes and messy black hair. often has bandages over his eyes to prevent people from being scared of his deadly looking eyes despite this his hearing is very good so he can move around without help from others
Personality [ At least a Paragraph please ]: He's a bit shy but extremely helpful and kind when needed and always tends to flirt but he doesn't really think it's flirting a air headed flirt but... has a dark side. he wants to know about something something he will kill for. if you become friends or something more with him. do be careful... he won't hesitate to kill again just to see his children once again.
Why do they want to enter the Labyrinth?: to find his 3 missing kids and to find answers for his lost forgotten past
Questions: nope
Other: hi his wife was killed long ago by his hands but he had forgotten all about his bloodstain past because of his injury long ago all he knows is that he has three kids and their not with him.
Code: never mess with the father?

rubinaito
October 11th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Looks [ Pic & Desc. Please ]: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/56/37/89/56378950ca04920a67b7530357f720b3--dark-anime-hot-anime.jpg
he's a dangerously handsome powerful looking man with crimson red eyes and messy black hair. often has bandages over his eyes to prevent people from being scared of his deadly looking eyes despite this his hearing is very good so he can move around without help from others
Personality [ At least a Paragraph please ]: He's a bit shy but extremely helpful and kind when needed and always tends to flirt but he doesn't really think it's flirting a air headed flirt but... has a dark side. he wants to know about something something he will kill for. if you become friends or something more with him. do be careful... he won't hesitate to kill again just to see his children once again.
Why do they want to enter the Labyrinth?: to find his 3 missing kids and to find answers for his lost forgotten past
Other: hi his wife was killed long ago by his hands but he had forgotten all about his bloodstain past because of his injury long ago all he knows is that he has three kids and their not with him.
Noctis x Sasuke?

rubinaito
October 11th, 2017, 05:13 PM
|| Name ||

Noctis Corvum
Noctis- Latin for 'Night'
Corvum- Latin for 'Raven'

Noctis took on his name for several reasons, the most obvious of which is his nocturnal habits and his raven black hair.

|| Age ||

Twenty-Eight
Born October 13th, 1989
Western Zodiac sign is Libra
Chinese Zodiac sign is Snake

|| Gender ||

Cisgender Male

|| Sexuality ||

Homosexual

|| Looks ||

[Realistic Reference (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/3b/ea/f9/3beaf9de309e274adc85b53d74b35897--character-outfits-black-hair.jpg)] [Drawing Reference (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9d/b4/8f/9db48f0b8fd4f7f8541a48498b1aad99.jpg)] [Anime Reference (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/99/6d/2b/996d2bdcb438e81ac4b9181a13daf766--manga-boy-manga-anime.jpg)]

Noctis looks a little older than he really is thanks to stress and depression. His eyes are purple, a genetic defect known as Alexandria's Genesis. (Although it's thought to be a myth- however, you can have purple eyes.) He is very tall, standing at six feet and ten inches; his frame is thin, but he is still rather strong. Noctis has long dark black hair that almost appears purple, and it is always tied back into a ponytail. He always wears a black cloak that covers his entire body, with a hood that hides his face.

|| Personality ||

Noctis is the tall-dark-and-silent type. He rarely speaks, only choosing to do so when it is absolutely necessary. He is mysterious, and comes off as brooding to people who don't know him well. He enjoys the company of others, but prefers to be alone because he doesn't want anybody to get hurt. Noctis is nocturnal, choosing to only be awake during the night and mostly sleep during the day whenever possible.

|| Why Enter? ||

Noctis has nothing else to lose- all he has is a small house and a garden. No family; no husband; no children. There is no reason for him to not participate- and if he ends up dying, he will face his death like a true man and accept it.

|| Other ||
There is no code.
Beautiful roleplay idea!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 11th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Noctis x Sasuke?
Yes!!!

Role
October 11th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Ill join soon! Aura

vellichor
October 12th, 2017, 07:12 AM
Sounds fun, but I’m on my dads phone, so I can’t use a picture description...

Okay, than just description for you. It’s okay :3

Seraphon
October 17th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Name Faith
Age 15
Gender Female
Sexuality Hetero
Looks [ Pic & Desc. Please ] She has medium length dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Faith.https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ed/81/d8/ed81d87e5fc71e5a70a6d0ba6adfb192--anime-chibi-anime-kawaii.jpg
Curious

Faith is curious, always getting into trouble because she's wondering,"I wonder how clocks work. Hmmm maybe I should open one up and find out..."

Intelligent

Despite her curiosity Faith manages to wlearn and catch on quickly, memorize things, etc etc.

Overprotective

If you manage to make friends with her she is not only kind to you she will be very overprotective of you. If your nice enough to her she may even be loyal enough to protect you with her life.

Loyal

This goes along with overprotective, if your her friend and somebody who is less of a friend to her is being mean or rude or cruel to you she will definately stick up for you, staying loyal to her greatest friends whom she usually prefers to be loyal.

Reckless

Though she is usually careful she can sometimes just rush head-on into something if you or her aren't careful. This also goes along with Loyalty.

Stubborn

The last but not least of her traits, let's say she's working on math and the problem is 42+42= . And she accidentally answers 86 instead of 84, and you tell her she's wrong, she won't believe you, well, actually, she won't LET herself believe you. She would just be too embarrassed to admit that she was wrong.
Why do they want to enter the Labyrinth? Her curiosity got the better of her.
Questions None
Other Thanks for mentioning me Aura ;)
Code Ummmm, she doesn't have one? XD

vellichor
October 18th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Cough

FadingEchoes
October 20th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Name: Evie Mainwaring
Looks: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/462252349245543652 Blonde hair, chocolatey brown eyes, freckles, 5'7", slightly built, lanky.
Personality: Brave: Evie isn't the type who looks brave, but when put in a difficult position, she steps up. Intelligent: Evie is very curious, and a quick learner. Stubborn: Evie always thinks she's right, she's not very tactful and consistently butts heads with others. Her pride is a main contribution to this, as she'd rather go on believing she's right than admit her faults. Loyal: Evie sticks with friends almost as much as she sticks with her beliefs. She is easily trusting, and thus thinks of betrayal as the ultimate scorn. Insecure: Evie constantly struggles with what others think of her, this stems from what she thinks of herself, she has a terrible self esteem and constantly berates herself. She constantly feels inferior to others.
Why do they want to enter the Labyrinth? She thinks if she wins she'll finally come to terms with herself, accepting who she is.
Questions:
Other:
Code: There is no code.

vellichor
October 28th, 2017, 06:40 AM
Cough
Ack!
Sounds fun but I'm leaving soon!
Don't choose forms until I submit mine please!!

Celestial submit your form please, as I will be choosing soon.

wren
October 28th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Celestial submit your form please, as I will be choosing soon.
Sorry Hun I won't be joking, I'm qquite busy. Let someone else take it in my place <3

vellichor
November 7th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Form-

Name: Kayla "Kay" Reese
Looks [ Pic & Desc. Please ]: [Ref (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4e/50/81/4e5081e18002392065c2f81d827a2c78.jpg)] Kay stands just slightly short for her age, but that doesn't effect anything about her. She has long, blonde hair that reaches her elbows. Her eyes are a cool grey, which really seem out of place, but are nonetheless *clears throat* attractive. She seems to be more leg than torso, so she can be quite quick on her feet if need be. She also has light freckles bordering her slim cheekbones.
Personality [ At least a Paragraph please ]: Kay tends to be uncomfortable and nervous around others. She often fidgets with her fingers or chews on her nails in an awkward situation. Although not physically, she is emotionally strong and creative; she can find her way out of almost any situation while not even thinking about fretting, even if she is in some kind of danger. She was born quite independent, so she is also headstrong, often not considering what other's put out there, instead using her own ideas. Oh yes, Kayla is also serious since she just doesn't have the time for jokes and fun.
Why do they want to enter the Labyrinth?: Kayla wants to enter the Labyrinth because she wants to prove that she has something to add to the plate, not take away.
Questions: Nerp
Other: Naw
Code:
Why not ^^
|: Name :|
Morra "Mouse" Fennel
|: Age :|
|: Gender :|
Female
|: Sexuality :|
Asexual Heteroromantic
|: Looks :|
Pic; click (https://orig00.deviantart.net/1290/f/2013/012/9/d/_r_project__7_year_old_boy_by_kuku_cat-d5r9abj.jpg)
Phys.; Mouse is small, agile, and nearly weightless. She might weigh 80 pounds, but that's as far as I'll go. She has straight, fine brown hair which she pins behind her in a messy ponytail. Her gray eyes are unique but "weird", so she'll sometimes let her hair hang over her face. Being a huge tomboy, Mouse despises dresses and will only wear dull colored shorts and a plain T-Shirt. A smirk is her normal expression.
|: Personality :|
|:| Cocky |:| Arrogant |:| Happy |:| Light |:| Unserious |:| Sassy |:| Flirty |:|
There are many words to describe this... thrilling person, but I'll begin with how cocky and arrogant she is. When in a bad situation, it's a "guarantee" that it'll be her who solves the mystery, or catches the bad guy, or whatever your situation may be. Sometimes, the cockiness can lead to Moude becoming a really sore loser, and if that happens, I've only one word of advice- get out of her way.
While being cocky, arrogant, and a sore loser, Mouse is rather optimistic for a popular kid. She's fairly happy and light, and overall unserious altogether. She's also a master procrastinator- put her in a room with anyone and she'll find a reason why she can or can't do something.
Due to the trait of being rude, it's only natural that sassiness would come right along with it, giving Mouse just a delightful personality. And then, you add in the factor of flirtatiousness- you got yourself a handful. Good luck with Mouse, because you'll need it.
|: Why do they want to enter the Labyrinth? :|
Because of a dare. Mouse was dared by her friends to do it, and- being the arrogant person she is- decided it was something she'd be happy doing. From the age of 9 she'd wanted to participate in the Labyrinth, and now she's finally old enough.
|: Questions/Other :|
nada
|: Code :|
good question
uh
May luck be on your side. ..?
|| Name ||

Noctis Corvum
Noctis- Latin for 'Night'
Corvum- Latin for 'Raven'

Noctis took on his name for several reasons, the most obvious of which is his nocturnal habits and his raven black hair.

|| Age ||

Twenty-Eight
Born October 13th, 1989
Western Zodiac sign is Libra
Chinese Zodiac sign is Snake

|| Gender ||

Cisgender Male

|| Sexuality ||

Homosexual

|| Looks ||

[Realistic Reference (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/3b/ea/f9/3beaf9de309e274adc85b53d74b35897--character-outfits-black-hair.jpg)] [Drawing Reference (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9d/b4/8f/9db48f0b8fd4f7f8541a48498b1aad99.jpg)] [Anime Reference (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/99/6d/2b/996d2bdcb438e81ac4b9181a13daf766--manga-boy-manga-anime.jpg)]

Noctis looks a little older than he really is thanks to stress and depression. His eyes are purple, a genetic defect known as Alexandria's Genesis. (Although it's thought to be a myth- however, you can have purple eyes.) He is very tall, standing at six feet and ten inches; his frame is thin, but he is still rather strong. Noctis has long dark black hair that almost appears purple, and it is always tied back into a ponytail. He always wears a black cloak that covers his entire body, with a hood that hides his face.

|| Personality ||

Noctis is the tall-dark-and-silent type. He rarely speaks, only choosing to do so when it is absolutely necessary. He is mysterious, and comes off as brooding to people who don't know him well. He enjoys the company of others, but prefers to be alone because he doesn't want anybody to get hurt. Noctis is nocturnal, choosing to only be awake during the night and mostly sleep during the day whenever possible.

|| Why Enter? ||

Noctis has nothing else to lose- all he has is a small house and a garden. No family; no husband; no children. There is no reason for him to not participate- and if he ends up dying, he will face his death like a true man and accept it.

|| Other ||
There is no code.
Beautiful roleplay idea!
Name Faith
Age 15
Gender Female
Sexuality Hetero
Looks [ Pic & Desc. Please ] She has medium length dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Faith.https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ed/81/d8/ed81d87e5fc71e5a70a6d0ba6adfb192--anime-chibi-anime-kawaii.jpg
Curious

Faith is curious, always getting into trouble because she's wondering,"I wonder how clocks work. Hmmm maybe I should open one up and find out..."

Intelligent

Despite her curiosity Faith manages to wlearn and catch on quickly, memorize things, etc etc.

Overprotective

If you manage to make friends with her she is not only kind to you she will be very overprotective of you. If your nice enough to her she may even be loyal enough to protect you with her life.

Loyal

This goes along with overprotective, if your her friend and somebody who is less of a friend to her is being mean or rude or cruel to you she will definately stick up for you, staying loyal to her greatest friends whom she usually prefers to be loyal.

Reckless

Though she is usually careful she can sometimes just rush head-on into something if you or her aren't careful. This also goes along with Loyalty.

Stubborn

The last but not least of her traits, let's say she's working on math and the problem is 42+42= . And she accidentally answers 86 instead of 84, and you tell her she's wrong, she won't believe you, well, actually, she won't LET herself believe you. She would just be too embarrassed to admit that she was wrong.
Why do they want to enter the Labyrinth? Her curiosity got the better of her.
Questions None
Other Thanks for mentioning me Aura ;)
Code Ummmm, she doesn't have one? XD
Name: Evie Mainwaring
Looks: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/462252349245543652 Blonde hair, chocolatey brown eyes, freckles, 5'7", slightly built, lanky.
Personality: Brave: Evie isn't the type who looks brave, but when put in a difficult position, she steps up. Intelligent: Evie is very curious, and a quick learner. Stubborn: Evie always thinks she's right, she's not very tactful and consistently butts heads with others. Her pride is a main contribution to this, as she'd rather go on believing she's right than admit her faults. Loyal: Evie sticks with friends almost as much as she sticks with her beliefs. She is easily trusting, and thus thinks of betrayal as the ultimate scorn. Insecure: Evie constantly struggles with what others think of her, this stems from what she thinks of herself, she has a terrible self esteem and constantly berates herself. She constantly feels inferior to others.
Why do they want to enter the Labyrinth? She thinks if she wins she'll finally come to terms with herself, accepting who she is.
Questions:
Other:
Code: There is no code.

Y’all got in. I’ll make the thread within two ( 2 ) days! :3