PDA

View Full Version : Moon Goddess' Children [Currently Open]

SacredMadness
October 10th, 2017, 03:45 PM
CLOSED
Howls ring through the night. Suddenly everything is quiet. Wolves wait eagerly outside the Leader’s Meeting House. Silver and Gold are in there, discussing important information. You hear a shout sound from the house and all wolves tense up and glare at each other. Pack against Pack. The packs are Blood and Water. A howl from their Alpha sounds and the Water pack attacks Blood . They have prepared for this. The battle goes down for real and blood spills everywhere. For days, the war goes on, until there are only a male and a female from each pack remaining….two omegas from each pack. The two Omega’s named cherry and Oak from Water pack and Slash and Gash from Blood pack. Slash is about to kill Cherry, not wanting to, but then Slash realizes that she doesn’t have to kill Cherry! They are the only ones left. Gash and Oak agree that an alliance should be formed and peace shall remain strong. The Moon Goddess, Luna descends from the heavens and looks in approval at her remaining children. She grants them the ability to shift into beings called humans. The bones and joints crack and shape until they are beings on two feet with muscular legs and arms. Slash and Gash look at each other and gasped. They squeal and delight and attempt to bark. Instead, words come out. They are confused by this new tongue and chatter with Oak and Cherry. The Moon Goddess clears her throat and the new humans turn to her. “My children, you are a being called Werwolves. But you will be known as the Moon Goddess’ Children,” They nod and then walk into the Leader Meeting House. They discuss new laws and obligations. In respect for their former Alpha’s they call the new Packs Silver and Gold pack.

100 years later

Pack Silver and Pack Gold are thriving excellently. They are extremely advanced and anyone would have never guessed they are Moon Goddess’ Children. (MGC for short) They have phones, cars, houses, schools etc. This roleplay will mostly take place in the school or Pack Camp.

Map
Tada (https://m.imgur.com/gallery/h6dBDfc)
Rules
- Follow all WCO rules
- Characters must be MGC
- Try not to be flirting and trying to find a mate the whole time
- Links are accepted if they go to Imgur (sorry DeviantArt isn’t working for me)
- TBRPed is accepted.
- Mention me in your form
- Keep OOC to a minimum
- If you MUST say something OOC use () or {}
- If you are texting another OC use []
- If you read this please put what MGC stand for in the “other” section
- Use human names for your OCs (colors that are also names are accepted {Scarlet for example} )
- Posts must be 2 complete sentences long or greater
- Don’t double post
- Hate the OC not its roleplayer
- PM or VM me if you have a rule to suggest
- Family does not have to be roleplayed
- Temporary characters are permitted
- No Mary Sue or Gary Stu’s
- Spots with “/” are required
- Spots with “\” are not required
- If you are 5-18 human years you have to go to school
- Adults are allowed
- Mixing between Packs is only allowed if for plot
- Please be patient
- If your OC goes to school please be sure to include the grade!
- Have Fun!
- If you have read this put Mitch in the PS spot on your form.
Roles

Silver Pack

Alpha: Blake Springsteed Silentshade

Beta: Open (Limited to Two)

Hunter: Open (Unlimited)

Cole Springsteed Silentshade

Fighter: Open (Unlimited)

Mitch Deash Scarwings

Gold Pack

Alpha: Aura Hopekit
Beta: Bruss Spikes (Limited to Two) (One open)

Kira Lester Solstice_X

Fighter: Open
Cinder Alistair @Hakwstar (Unlimited)
Kipling Lester Solstice_X
Trainees: Open (One per character)

Pups: Open (Unlimited)

Form
Username/
OC Name/
Age/
Gender/
Rank/
School\
Pack/
Family/
Crush\
Significant Other\
Appearence/
Other/
PS/

People Possibly Interested

GyreHaze

Silentshade

Name/ Michelle 'Mitch' Deash (Pronounces Dash)
Age/ 18 (just graduated but has yet to turn 19)
Gender/ Female
Rank/ Fighter
School\ Just graduated
Pack/ Silver
Family/ Deceased
Crush\ Cole? Silentshade
Significant Other\ Open
Appearence / I have overcome laziness! (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=929&pictureid=4066)
Wolf- Silvery with blue eyes

Leucos
October 10th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Username/Hawkstar
OC Name/ cinder Alistair
Age/ 15
Rank/ fighter
School\ 9 GRADE
Pack/ blood pack
Family/ an orphan SO SHe GOes TO AN orphanage
Crush\ open
Significant Other\ open
Other/ Moon Goddess Children MGC
PS/ Mitch
Scarwings ( and WHat ABout The Looks? Of our Characters?)

Bracken12
October 10th, 2017, 06:45 PM
you bet the cookies I'm interested!

username: @Silentshade (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2952)

OC name: Blake Springsteed

Pack: Silver

Family:Cole, but other than him, their parents have sadly passed away.

Crush: Open!

Significant other: Open!

wolf: brown with silvery blue eyes

Other: Moon Goddess Children MGC

PS: Mitch

Form # 2!

Username: @Silentshade (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2952)

OC name: Cole Springsteed

Pack: Silver

Family: Blake is his bossy older brother...

Crush: Mitch

Significant other:he has a crush now, so no he's not a creep

Wolf: Small black wolf with blue eyes

Other: Moon Goddess Children MGC

Blake: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/6f/15/0e/6f150e3ce6643016681ea778efd834f2--mens-eyes-italian-men.jpg ( not my picture, but so him!)

Cole: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/pretty-little-liars/images/f/fc/NoelKahn.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130122154213&path-prefix=pl ( I think I found my Cole in hiding as Noel Kahn )
@Scarwings (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3528)

|+sari+|
October 10th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Howls ring through the night. Suddenly everything is quiet. Wolves wait eagerly outside the Leader’s Meeting House. Silver and Gold are in there, discussing important information. You hear a shout sound from the house and all wolves tense up and glare at each other. Pack against Pack. The packs are Blood and Water. A howl from their Alpha sounds and the Water pack attacks Blood . They have prepared for this. The battle goes down for real and blood spills everywhere. For days, the war goes on, until there are only a male and a female from each pack remaining….two omegas from each pack. The two Omega’s named Cherry and Oak from Water pack and Slash and Gash from Blood pack. Slash is about to kill Cherry, not wanting to, but then Slash realizes that she doesn’t have to kill Cherry! They are the only ones left. Gash and Oak agree that an alliance should be formed and peace shall remain strong. The Moon Goddess, Luna descends from the heavens and looks in approval at her remaining children. She grants them the ability to shift into beings called humans. The bones and joints crack and shape until they are beings on two feet with muscular legs and arms. Slash and Gash look at each other and gasped. They squeal and delight and attempt to bark. Instead, words come out. They are confused by this new tongue and chatter with Oak and Cherry. The Moon Goddess clears her throat and the new humans turn to her. “My children, you are a being called Werwolves. But you will be known as the Moon Goddess’ Children,” They nod and then walk into the Leader Meeting House. They discuss new laws and obligations. In respect for their former Alpha’s they call the new Packs Silver and Gold pack.

100 years later

Pack Silver and Pack Gold are thriving excellently. They are extremely advanced and anyone would have never guessed they are Moon Goddess’ Children. (MGC for short) They have phones, cars, houses, schools etc. This roleplay will mostly take place in the school or Pack Camp.

Map
Tada (https://m.imgur.com/gallery/h6dBDfc)
Rules
- Follow all WCO rules
- Characters must be MGC
- Try not to be flirting and trying to find a mate the whole time
- Links are accepted if they go to Imgur (sorry DeviantArt isn’t working for me)
- TBRPed is accepted.
- Mention me in your form
- Keep OOC to a minimum
- If you MUST say something OOC use () or {}
- If you are texting another OC use []
- If you read this please put what MGC stand for in the “other” section
- Use human names for your OCs (colors that are also names are accepted {Scarlet for example} )
- Posts must be 2 complete sentences long or greater
- Don’t double post
- Hate the OC not its roleplayer
- PM or VM me if you have a rule to suggest
- Family does not have to be roleplayed
- Temporary characters are permitted
- No Mary Sue or Gary Stu’s
- Spots with “/” are required
- Spots with “\” are not required
- If you are 5-18 human years you have to go to school
- Adults are allowed
- Mixing between Packs is only allowed if for plot
- Please be patient
- If your OC goes to school please be sure to include the grade!
- Have Fun!
- If you have read this put Mitch in the PS spot on your form.
Roles

Silver Pack

Alpha: Blake Springsteed Silentshade

Cole Springsteed Silentshade

Fighter: Open (Unlimited)

Mitch Deash Scarwings

Gold Pack

Alpha: Open (Limited to One)

Fighter: Open
Cinder Alistair @Hakwstar (Unlimited)

Trainees: Open (One per character)

Pups: Open (Unlimited)

Form
Username/
OC Name/
Age/
Rank/
School\
Pack/
Family/
Crush\
Significant Other\
Appearence/
Other/
PS/

People Possibly Interested

GyreHaze

Silentshade

Name/ Michelle 'Mitch' Deash (Pronounces Dash)
Age/ 18 (just graduated but has yet to turn 19)
Rank/ Fighter
School\ Just graduated
Pack/ Silver
Family/ Deceased
Crush\ Cole? Silentshade
Significant Other\ Open
Appearence / Look at any female (human) characters in my Drawings Album
Wolf- Silvery with blue eyes

You forgot Gender ))
Name: Hunter Cart
School: senior/12th grade
Pack: Gold Pack
Family: disappeared
Crush: opeeennn
Sig other: we shall wait and see x3
Appearance: (hopefully this link works for you. If not, I will try imgur) Bam :3 (http://https://i.pinimg.com/736x/02/f9/a7/02f9a7c33c0aa2365bbeab9ed52e710e.jpg)
Wolf: a fiery orange pelt with pack stripes along back, flanks, and tail.
Other: Moon Goddess Children
PS: Hiya Scarwings

|+sari+|
October 10th, 2017, 08:31 PM
PS is wrong look at the last rule. The link didn't work....-.-

Correction:

:3

Anyways, that's too bad. So neither pinterest or Deviantart work for you? Just imgur?

|+sari+|
October 10th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Apparently so

Then I will find a pic tomorrow. A brief description is he has red hair, gold eyes, and wears black clothes))

|+sari+|
October 10th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Accepted! :)

Yays!!! Thx so much! :3))

|+sari+|
October 10th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Anytime my adorkable (yes, I stalk people's converstaions as well XD ) kitten

Lolz thx XD))

Spikes
October 10th, 2017, 09:35 PM
( ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Joinin' )

||Form||

||Username||
Spikes
||OC Name||
Bruss
||Age||
||Gender||
Male
||Rank||
Beta? (Fighter otherwise)
||School||
Grade 11 (If we're talking about grades)
||Pack||
Gold
||Family||
Mother and Father (NPCs if allowed), only child
||Crush||
Nope
||Significant Other||
Nup
||Appearance ||
[here (https://imgur.com/mb44bsM)] (Don't mind the ears and tail! Wolf form is a plain dark grey with light blue eyes)
||Other||
*cough* Moon Goddess' Children
||PS||
*cough cough* Mitch Scarwings Edited! Appearances are here now

Hopekit
October 10th, 2017, 10:18 PM
|| Username ||
Hopekit
|| OC Name ||
Aura
|| Age ||
14 Years
||Gender ||
Female
||Rank ||
Alpha
||School ||
No? [not old enough?]
||Pack ||
Gold
||Family ||
None XD
||Crush ||
None
||Significant Other||
None
||Appearance ||
I needa find links XD
||Other ||
Moon Goddess' Children
||PS ||
Mitch

Solstice_X
October 10th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Username - Solstice_X

Form #1:
OC Name: Kipling "Kip" Lester
School: Luna High School (Grade 10)
Pack: Gold
Family: Parents [NPCs], Kira [twin sister]
Crush: [Open]
Significant Other: None.
Appearence-Human: Short-medium tousled-windswept sandy blonde hair, storm grey eyes, sharp square shaped jawline, athletic build, 5'11/177.5cm, golden olive skin tone, 165lbs/66kg
Appearance-Wolf: pure white coat, golden-amber eyes, thick muscular build
Other: Moon Goddess' Children / Kira's twin brother

Form #2
OC Name: Kira "Kiki" Lester
School: Luna High School (Grade 10)
Pack: Gold
Family: Parents [NPCs], Kipling [twin brother]
Crush: [Open]
Significant Other: None.
Appearence-Human: Long sandy blonde hair down to the small of her back, storm grey eyes, slender build, 5'8/170cm, golden olive skin tone, 108lbs/~50kg, elegant looking
Appearance-Wolf: pure white coat, golden-amber eyes, slender build
Other: Moon Goddess' Children / Kip's twin sister

Other Other: I got too lazy to put in paragraph descriptions for their appearances. / I'd appreciate it if someone could PMs me when the rp starts. Thanks in advance.

|+sari+|
October 11th, 2017, 08:23 PM
RosePelt145 Did I forget you in the PM? Please delete all posts with the exception of your form.

No I didn't get the pm. And why did you give the Gold Pack alpha position to me, just to give it away to Hopekit12? You could have told me first, and I would've been okay with it, but you didn't tell me. I'm not kidding when I say that that hurts Scar. It really stings. Why didn't you tell me first? :(

|+sari+|
October 11th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Wait what? You registered for Gold Pack Alpha? I might not have seen it. I didn't put you onto the role thing, I probably forgot, seeing as though I am a forgetful person. Mistakes happen. Especially with me. (I thought by stalking my conversations you would know this) I am hurt by the fact that you automatically assumed I intentionally gave away your position. I forgot you even signed up for the rp! I'm sorry! Geez.....

Oh, well... that makes sense. I'm sorry I falsely accused you. I guess I just didn't look. And I was stalking profiles, not threads.

We cool? Friends again? *holds out hand to shake*

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Bump? I guess I should make the starter post huh? ))
( Hawkstar Silentshade RosePelt145 Solstice_X Spikes Hopekit (is that everyone?))

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 08:19 PM
( Scarwings If everyone else is ready, sure thing. )
(Okie dokie I'll wait till people answer to the mention :) )

Bracken12
October 12th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Bump? I guess I should make the starter post huh? ))
( @Hawkstar (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3469) @Silentshade (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2952) @RosePelt145 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1756) @Solstice_X (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=180) @Spikes (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1504) @Hopekit (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3043) (is that everyone?)) Scarwings
I was scared to Start because I didn't see anyone posting and I was like: Should I start? But yeah, you can start!

SacredMadness
October 15th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Mitch walked out of Silver Pack camp,and made her way towards Luna High. The tall MGC was lone and felt extremely awkward. She pushed her long brown hair out of her face and put on her beanie.
( Hawkstar Silentshade RosePelt145 Solstice_X Spikes Hopekit (is that everyone?)

Leucos
October 15th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Cinder was sitting alone as she was reading her book the mgc sighed as she didn't look at any one pass by no one ever showed interest in her and she returned the favor the loner sat on the school bench at Luna high
Scarwings

Spikes
October 15th, 2017, 10:55 PM
If there was one thing Bruss hated doing, it was going to school. School was never any fun, and even put him in a position where he could be ordered around in situations he wouldn't expect. Rules were always restrictive, though he wouldn't mind them all that much if he had a reason to accept them. There was nothing that persuaded him into not picking fights or saying what he wanted. You didn't get rewarded for good things after all, but you got punished for the bad. He was already wandering about the outskirts of the main building, avoiding contact for the time being. No point in being sociable with an attitude as snappy as his.
( Open )

Bracken12
October 17th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Mitch, muffled a laugh but failed, and ended up snorting. Her oceanic blue eyes were filled with humor, "Sorry no-can-do Cole, pack rules state that only the Alpha's mate can touch them when not in combat. (Cole can object, this rule doesn't exist!) " she replied laughing, "Plus, you shouldn't attack the Alpha in the first place. " she then, gently reached over and tickled Blake in the side.

"That's not true!" Cole wailed. " And he is my brother! Isn't there a rule that says he can't pick on me?!" he asked.
Blake felt pressure on his side, and instantly started to crack up. " Curse being an Alpha that's ticklish!" he wailed, sounding exactly like his brother. "Mitch... hahahaha... s-s-stop! I'm t-t-the A-a-alpha of t-t-this p-p-pack!" he said between laughing fits, dropping his brother.
Cole instantly scurried away from his brother... and videoed his brother getting tickled. " I'm keeping this for the record! never can he say you did not tickle him Mitch!" he told the brown haired girl.

SacredMadness
October 18th, 2017, 05:08 AM
"That's not true!" Cole wailed. " And he is my brother! Isn't there a rule that says he can't pick on me?!" he asked.
Blake felt pressure on his side, and instantly started to crack up. " Curse being an Alpha that's ticklish!" he wailed, sounding exactly like his brother. "Mitch... hahahaha... s-s-stop! I'm t-t-the A-a-alpha of t-t-this p-p-pack!" he said between laughing fits, dropping his brother.
Cole instantly scurried away from his brother... and videoed his brother getting tickled. " I'm keeping this for the record! never can he say you did not tickle him Mitch!" he told the brown haired girl.

She stopped tickling because she was laughing so hard. She dropped to the ground, sides aching and tears forming. "I am never getting over that," she got up shakily but then burst into laughter at Blake's expression. She pulled out her phone and turned to Cole, "You have to send me that!"

Bracken12
October 18th, 2017, 04:21 PM
She stopped tickling because she was laughing so hard. She dropped to the ground, sides aching and tears forming. "I am never getting over that," she got up shakily but then burst into laughter at Blake's expression. She pulled out her phone and turned to Cole, "You have to send me that!"

"You bet I will!" Cole said, typing it quickly.
[here you go!] and he sent her the video. " This is going on my archive!" he said, " both mentally and on my phone!"
" You two are awful, you should be ashamed!" Blake said, his face red from laughing so much. He fought the urge to yell and scream in their faces, though his brother deserved it so much.
" You're right... we should..... but I'm not!" Cole crackled.

SacredMadness
October 18th, 2017, 08:34 PM
"You bet I will!" Cole said, typing it quickly.
[here you go!] and he sent her the video. " This is going on my archive!" he said, " both mentally and on my phone!"
" You two are awful, you should be ashamed!" Blake said, his face red from laughing so much. He fought the urge to yell and scream in their faces, though his brother deserved it so much.
" You're right... we should..... but I'm not!" Cole crackled.

"We...should...get...to....school!" She struggled. She ended up hyperventilating because she was laughing so hard. She turned to the path that led to the school and watched the video, laughing again. Her ponytail swayed back and forth with each motion of her muscular legs. She put in her earbuds and swiped out of the video. She then turned on her music and started, lightly nodding her head to the beat.

Bracken12
October 20th, 2017, 09:08 PM
"We...should...get...to....school!" She struggled. She ended up hyperventilating because she was laughing so hard. She turned to the path that led to the school and watched the video, laughing again. Her ponytail swayed back and forth with each motion of her muscular legs. She put in her earbuds and swiped out of the video. She then turned on her music and started, lightly nodding her head to the beat.
" Oh please, I got done with that place, I don't want to go back!" Cole whined. " the only class I was good at was science, and the science teacher hardly ever let me do anything because he had my brother in his class, and Blake doesn't know rubbing alcohol from calcium!" Cole said. Blake gave him a glare, but Cole shot him a look that said: I have seen how you did in science Mr. D is passing in science! While I was Mr B is passing!
Blake glared right back at his brother, and his upper lip lifted slightly in warning. " Don't push your luck there brother, I might make you the prime victim of a dodge-ball game, you against every single other person." Blake smirked as his brother's face paled, paler than it already was. " What?", he asked," Don't like that idea? you'd be able to show everyone how amazing at dodge-ball you say you are!" he said. Yeah, and you would be killed..... he added.
Cole stared at his brother blankly, with a look that clearly said: Are you crazy? " what ever! You know I would win!" Cole smirked, and then sent a look at Mitch that said: No I would not! I would die!

SacredMadness
October 20th, 2017, 09:11 PM
" Oh please, I got done with that place, I don't want to go back!" Cole whined. " the only class I was good at was science, and the science teacher hardly ever let me do anything because he had my brother in his class, and Blake doesn't know rubbing alcohol from calcium!" Cole said. Blake gave him a glare, but Cole shot him a look that said: I have seen how you did in science Mr. D is passing in science! While I was Mr B is passing!
Blake glared right back at his brother, and his upper lip lifted slightly in warning. " Don't push your luck there brother, I might make you the prime victim of a dodge-ball game, you against every single other person." Blake smirked as his brother's face paled, paler than it already was. " What?", he asked," Don't like that idea? you'd be able to show everyone how amazing at dodge-ball you say you are!" he said. Yeah, and you would be killed..... he added.
Cole stared at his brother blankly, with a look that clearly said: Are you crazy? " what ever! You know I would win!" Cole smirked, and then sent a look at Mitch that said: No I would not! I would die!

"That could be interesting," she said, being an awesome dodgeball player. "I would love to chuck a ball at you and watch you fail," she added thoughtfully. She laughed and continued walking. You guys comin or what? she thought to herself. She was almost to Luna High. Silentshade

Bracken12
October 26th, 2017, 04:13 PM
"That could be interesting," she said, being an awesome dodgeball player. "I would love to chuck a ball at you and watch you fail," she added thoughtfully. She laughed and continued walking. You guys comin or what? she thought to herself. She was almost to Luna High. @Silentshade (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2952)
Cole ran to catch up to Mitch,a goofy smile on his face. " Yeah, I'm an amazingly amazing dodgeball player, the bestest of the bestest! So, what does Mitch have planned for after school on this fine day?" he asked. Giving her the most hilarious look he could think of.
Blake followed behind Mitch adn his silly brother, a light chuckle escaped as he watched his brother's antics. He's so stupid sometimes. He thought in his head. He hated to admit it, and he most likely never would, but he watched his brother with eyes like a hawk, Cole was the last bit of family he had, and he'd do anything to keep him out of harm. " Didn't the Spelling teacher teach you anything about words? 'Amazingly' and 'Bestest' are not words!" he sighed, shaking his head at Cole. " You're hopeless," he said, smiling. He saw the building of Luna High, and even though he wasn't actually a student, he continued on. " Might as well check up on things, and see how many people want to get a chance to throw a dodgeball at my brother," he said.

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Cole ran to catch up to Mitch,a goofy smile on his face. " Yeah, I'm an amazingly amazing dodgeball player, the bestest of the bestest! So, what does Mitch have planned for after school on this fine day?" he asked. Giving her the most hilarious look he could think of.
Blake followed behind Mitch adn his silly brother, a light chuckle escaped as he watched his brother's antics. He's so stupid sometimes. He thought in his head. He hated to admit it, and he most likely never would, but he watched his brother with eyes like a hawk, Cole was the last bit of family he had, and he'd do anything to keep him out of harm. " Didn't the Spelling teacher teach you anything about words? 'Amazingly' and 'Bestest' are not words!" he sighed, shaking his head at Cole. " You're hopeless," he said, smiling. He saw the building of Luna High, and even though he wasn't actually a student, he continued on. " Might as well check up on things, and see how many people want to get a chance to throw a dodgeball at my brother," he said.

She laughed really hard. Tears were springing from her oceanic blue eyes. " Hey! I was going to correct him!" She playfully socked Cole in the shoulder. Silentshade

Bracken12
November 3rd, 2017, 09:30 PM
She laughed really hard. Tears were springing from her oceanic blue eyes. " Hey! I was going to correct him!" She playfully socked Cole in the shoulder. @Silentshade (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2952)
"Well I beat you to it!" Blake said, smirking. "Besides, you can have the first throw in the dodgeball game against him," He promised.
"Ow...." Cole complained, rubbing his shoulder. "Um, You're not kidding about that dodgeball game, are you Blake?" He asked, a look a fear passing over his face.
"Nope, not in the slightest Baby Bro!" Blake grinned, and then let out a very good impression of a witch's crackle. "MWAHAHAHAHAHA- ack!" HE stopped mid-crackle and coughed, he had forgotten about the gum in his mouth.

SacredMadness
November 4th, 2017, 07:58 AM
"Well I beat you to it!" Blake said, smirking. "Besides, you can have the first throw in the dodgeball game against him," He promised.
"Ow...." Cole complained, rubbing his shoulder. "Um, You're not kidding about that dodgeball game, are you Blake?" He asked, a look a fear passing over his face.
"Nope, not in the slightest Baby Bro!" Blake grinned, and then let out a very good impression of a witch's crackle. "MWAHAHAHAHAHA- ack!" HE stopped mid-crackle and coughed, he had forgotten about the gum in his mouth.

As she approached the school, she opened the doors and stepped through. She immediately went to the girls locker room and changed into blue, under armor shorts, a black under armor stop and she slid her sneakers back on. She jogged out to the gym and analyzed her competition.

Bracken12
November 4th, 2017, 08:55 PM
As she approached the school, she opened the doors and stepped through. She immediately went to the girls locker room and changed into blue, under armor shorts, a black under armor stop and she slid her sneakers back on. She jogged out to the gym and analyzed her competition.
Cole stayed in the gray sweatpants and black t-shirt he had on, and paced nervously from one side of the gym to the other. "I haven't played in forever! Go easy on me for once!" he pleaded.
Blake ripped off his blue hoodie and draped it neatly over a bleacher. He cracked his knuckles once, and grinned. "Not a chance Cole, but if you still want to not do it?" He teased.
"Not happening," Cole snarled. Squaring his shoulders, he prepared to get beaten by Mitch and his brother.

SacredMadness
November 4th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Cole stayed in the gray sweatpants and black t-shirt he had on, and paced nervously from one side of the gym to the other. "I haven't played in forever! Go easy on me for once!" he pleaded.
Blake ripped off his blue hoodie and draped it neatly over a bleacher. He cracked his knuckles once, and grinned. "Not a chance Cole, but if you still want to not do it?" He teased.
"Not happening," Cole snarled. Squaring his shoulders, he prepared to get beaten by Mitch and his brother.

Mitch grinned and grabbed one of the rubber balls. She waited and then chucked it at Cole. She dodged many of the others being thrown at her, consequently, not being able to see where her ball had flown.

Bracken12
November 4th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Mitch grinned and grabbed one of the rubber balls. She waited and then chucked it at Cole. She dodged many of the others being thrown at her, consequently, not being able to see where her ball had flown.
Cole let out an unearthly high pitched screech when the dodgeballs started flying. "FLYING SANDWICH ATTACK! FLYING SANDWICH ATTACK!" he screamed, dancing around, not even really throwing them anymore, just trying not to be hit by them.
"Face it little brother! You," Blake chucked a rubber ball at Cole, and growled as it hit the wall behind the bouncy 19 year old. "Stink," another throw. " At Dodgeball!" He hooted as one bounced off the floor... at drilled Cole right in the nose.
Cole saw stars for a minute, but them shook his head. His eyes narrowed in fury. He picked a dodgeball up and chucked it at Blake, snarling in anger. He wasn't playing dodgeball anymore, he was defending his dignity against his meanie pants older brother.

SacredMadness
November 4th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Cole let out an unearthly high pitched screech when the dodgeballs started flying. "FLYING SANDWICH ATTACK! FLYING SANDWICH ATTACK!" he screamed, dancing around, not even really throwing them anymore, just trying not to be hit by them.
"Face it little brother! You," Blake chucked a rubber ball at Cole, and growled as it hit the wall behind the bouncy 19 year old. "Stink," another throw. " At Dodgeball!" He hooted as one bounced off the floor... at drilled Cole right in the nose.
Cole saw stars for a minute, but them shook his head. His eyes narrowed in fury. He picked a dodgeball up and chucked it at Blake, snarling in anger. He wasn't playing dodgeball anymore, he was defending his dignity against his meanie pants older brother.

Mitch ducked and let out a groan as one hit her in the stomach. She moved off to the side, waiting for "Jailbreak" or for someone to catch one. Her stomach felt like she was stabbed, sewed back up, then sucker punched, but she hid it behind smiling and cheering.

SacredMadness
November 18th, 2017, 08:14 PM

Mitch ducked and let out a groan as one hit her in the stomach. She moved off to the side, waiting for "Jailbreak" or for someone to catch one. Her stomach felt like she was stabbed, sewed back up, then sucker punched, but she hid it behind smiling and cheering.
Bump

Bracken12
November 28th, 2017, 08:03 PM
"SORRY MITCH! HOW THE GAME GOES!" Cole yelled as he danced across his side of the gym. He threw one, and it hit the wall behind his brother. "PANCAKES! PANCAKES WITH SYRUP!" he threw another- hit the basketball net. "DOUGHNUTS!" he screeched.
Blake stopped throwing and just stood as his crazy brother threw and when it didn't hit him... yelled breakfast foods. He managed to catch one of his brother's wild throws. "MITCH COME ON! HE SCREAMING BREAKFAST!" he yelled, and didn't notice on how a like his and Cole's voices sounded.

( Cole's breakfast thing is based off me, when I get angry I yell random foods, so I don't accidentally curse or something)

SacredMadness
November 28th, 2017, 09:50 PM
"SORRY MITCH! HOW THE GAME GOES!" Cole yelled as he danced across his side of the gym. He threw one, and it hit the wall behind his brother. "PANCAKES! PANCAKES WITH SYRUP!" he threw another- hit the basketball net. "DOUGHNUTS!" he screeched.
Blake stopped throwing and just stood as his crazy brother threw and when it didn't hit him... yelled breakfast foods. He managed to catch one of his brother's wild throws. "MITCH COME ON! HE SCREAMING BREAKFAST!" he yelled, and didn't notice on how a like his and Cole's voices sounded.

( Cole's breakfast thing is based off me, when I get angry I yell random foods, so I don't accidentally curse or something)

She darted back onto the court and whipped a ball at Cole. Teach ya to get me out... she thought mischievously.