PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Echoes High School

Wildy~ =3
October 9th, 2017, 09:01 PM
10:30. At this time exact, the doorbell rings. When you look out, you see no one. Open the door, and there's a note.

Dear (Y/N),

You have been invited to go to Mystic Echoes High for (Reason).
If you wish to go, the open house is on August 25th, at 9:30 AM.

Sincerely,
Principal Echomist,
Principal of Mystic Echoes High

Whether you go or not is up to you, but you have a feeling this high school is special.

This rp is about a high school that is a bit different than your usual. I'm not giving up too many details.

And yes this is a repost.

XD

Name:
Year in High School:
Looks:
Perso:
Favorite Animal (Mythical is ok):
Fears:
Reason high school invited you:
Crush (No bf/gf yet):
Sexuality:
Questions:
Other:

Name: Ember / Moon / Sun
Year in High School: All Freshman year
Looks: Pale skin, 5' 7", orange eyes, light blond hair with tips like fire. / Very pale skin, 5' 8", pale blue eyes, silvery blond hair. / Pale-ish skin, 6' 0", green eyes, blond hair.
Perso: Friendly, intimidating when angry, but otherwise sweet and kind. / Quiet, aloof, calculating, smart, loner. / Brave, courageous, slight temper problem, slightly overprotective.
Favorite Animal (Mythical is ok): Kitsune (Ninetales basically.) / Wolf / Lion
Likes: Watching controlled fires, running, dancing, warmth. / The moon, mimicking wolf howls, reading. / The sun, running, sports.
Dislikes: Cold, strong winds, rushing water. / Bright lights, snakes. / Getting wet when he doesn't want to, bullies.
Fears: Being swept away, the idea of being sent off into space, losing her friends/family. / Nothing obvious. / Not being able to protect those he loves.
Reason high school invited you: Speed and agility. / Smarts / Sports.
Crush (No bf/gf yet): None
Sexuality: All straight
Questions: ... This is my roleplay XD
Other: TRIPLETS!!!!
Mousy Webpaw All The Way~ CandyFlossCat alphypoin mystery_songs Hopekit Aura

Hopekit
October 10th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Sorry. The last time I saw this thread [previous one] it didn't give me any notifications so.. XD

SacredMadness
October 10th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Name: Michelle (Mitch for short) Tresper
Year in High School: Freshie
Looks: Look at any humans in my drawing album XD (Link is coming)
Perso: TBRPed (this is a new OC I have yet to roleplay out a personality for her) (all I have for her is a Tomboy and she is extremely kind to animals)
Favorite Animal (Mythical is ok): Dragon
Likes: Dragons (dur), Wolves, Blue (color), Drawing, Reading, Hanging with Friends, Basketball, dogs, Three Days Grace, Shinedown, Skillet.
Dislikes: Girly girls, animal cruelty/abusers, pink (color), being called, "Ma'am", "Lady", etc. Gwen Stafani, Lady Gaga, make up.
Fears: Philophobia
Reason high school invited you: Is strangely connected with knowledge of mythical "things" (animals, spells, legends, etc.)
Crush (No bf/gf yet): Open
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Questions: Is this a private thingamabob?
Other: If it is please tell me so I can delete my post. ~Wildmoon~

Blue Jay
October 10th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Form-

Name: Thomas "Tom" Hall
Year in High School: Freshman
Looks: Tom is a tall fellow. He has fairly toned skin with luscious, thick brown hair that flicks up right at the peak of his forehead. He has riveting green eyes. He also has a short, thick scar tracing his jawbone, just under the ear, from a biking accident when he was younger.
Perso: || Selfless || Brave || Arrogant || Hard-Headed || Helpful || Caring ||
Favorite Animal (Mythical is ok): Tiger
Likes: Showing what he's made of, Being around others, Science, Fun
Dislikes: Feeling alone, Boredom, Seeing others not in a good mood
Fears: N/A
Reason high school invited you: His bravery, courage, and selflessness
Crush (No bf/gf yet): Open!
Sexuality: Bisexual
Questions: Naw
Other: You should mention meh in your RP's x3

cute skeleton
October 12th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Name: Katy // may
Year in High School: freshman // freshman
Looks: https://otakubrit.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/95nw8ta.png /// http://s1017.photobucket.com/user/Ameika/media/326140.jpg.html?sort=3&o=12
Perso: tbrp // tbrp
Favorite Animal (Mythical is ok): wolf // bat
Likes: climbing, sports, running, having fun. // meeting new people, the dark, hearing water fall.
Dislikes: people acting like they are better then everyone else, people saying she is a nerd, jerks, and seeing people in a bad mood // being bullied, being left alone, acted like she is different
Fears: losing her best friend (meh tried) // getting lost
Reason high school invited you: very good at sports and knows more then most when it comes to sports (the right angles, right way to kick throw or swing, etc) // being blind yet sees more in the shadows (that ok? I know it's an actual thing and no I dont mean actually seeing, you will know when its dark)
Crush (No bf/gf yet): open // how can she crush when she can't see?
Sexuality: straight // straight
Questions:
Other:

Wildy~ =3
October 25th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Sorry. The last time I saw this thread [previous one] it didn't give me any notifications so.. XD
(It's ok! :D)
Name: Michelle (Mitch for short) Tresper
Year in High School: Freshie
Looks: Look at any humans in my drawing album XD (Link is coming)
Perso: TBRPed (this is a new OC I have yet to roleplay out a personality for her) (all I have for her is a Tomboy and she is extremely kind to animals)
Favorite Animal (Mythical is ok): Dragon
Likes: Dragons (dur), Wolves, Blue (color), Drawing, Reading, Hanging with Friends, Basketball, dogs, Three Days Grace, Shinedown, Skillet.
Dislikes: Girly girls, animal cruelty/abusers, pink (color), being called, "Ma'am", "Lady", etc. Gwen Stafani, Lady Gaga, make up.
Fears: Philophobia
Reason high school invited you: Is strangely connected with knowledge of mythical "things" (animals, spells, legends, etc.)
Crush (No bf/gf yet): Open
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Questions: Is this a private thingamabob?
Other: If it is please tell me so I can delete my post. ~Wildmoon~
(It is not a private rp it is just a repost of the old rp that was inactive. I'll wait for the link to the pic cuz im lazy XD)
Form-

Name: Thomas "Tom" Hall
Looks: Tom is a tall fellow. He has fairly toned skin with luscious, thick brown hair that flicks up right at the peak of his forehead. He has riveting green eyes. He also has a short, thick scar tracing his jawbone, just under the ear, from a biking accident when he was younger.
Perso: || Selfless || Brave || Arrogant || Hard-Headed || Helpful || Caring ||
Favorite Animal (Mythical is ok): Tiger
Likes: Showing what he's made of, Being around others, Science, Fun
Dislikes: Feeling alone, Boredom, Seeing others not in a good mood
Fears: N/A
Reason high school invited you: His bravery, courage, and selflessness
Crush (No bf/gf yet): Open!
Sexuality: Bisexual
Questions: Naw
Other: You should mention meh in your RP's x3
(Accepted!)
Name: Katy // may
Year in High School: freshman // freshman
Looks: https://otakubrit.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/95nw8ta.png /// http://s1017.photobucket.com/user/Ameika/media/326140.jpg.html?sort=3&o=12
Perso: tbrp // tbrp
Favorite Animal (Mythical is ok): wolf // bat
Likes: climbing, sports, running, having fun. // meeting new people, the dark, hearing water fall.
Dislikes: people acting like they are better then everyone else, people saying she is a nerd, jerks, and seeing people in a bad mood // being bullied, being left alone, acted like she is different
Fears: losing her best friend (meh tried) // getting lost
Reason high school invited you: very good at sports and knows more then most when it comes to sports (the right angles, right way to kick throw or swing, etc) // being blind yet sees more in the shadows (that ok? I know it's an actual thing and no I dont mean actually seeing, you will know when its dark)
Crush (No bf/gf yet): open // how can she crush when she can't see?
Sexuality: straight // straight
Questions:
Other:
(Plz elaborate more on the seeing in the shadows thing. Kate is accepted.)

cute skeleton
October 25th, 2017, 07:51 PM

(It is not a private rp it is just a repost of the old rp that was inactive. I'll wait for the link to the pic cuz im lazy XD)

(Accepted!)

Not like seeing but kind of is guided threw by a small clicking noise she makes with her mouth, and in the darkness it helps better so she only uses it when it's dark (reason she knows is dark is either its damp in the dark area or someone told her its dark.

Wildy~ =3
October 25th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Not like seeing but kind of is guided threw by a small clicking noise she makes with her mouth, and in the darkness it helps better so she only uses it when it's dark (reason she knows is dark is either its damp in the dark area or someone told her its dark.
(Ok accepted.)

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 08:29 PM

(Accepted!)

I honestly forgot about this roleplay XD
PERSON (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=929&pictureid=4066)

Wildy~ =3
October 25th, 2017, 08:43 PM
I honestly forgot about this roleplay XD
PERSON (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=929&pictureid=4066)
(Accepted. Also, it's probably extremely late for this, but: YOUR IPAD HAS 15% BATTERY!!!)
XD

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 08:50 PM
(Accepted. Also, it's probably extremely late for this, but: YOUR IPAD HAS 15% BATTERY!!!)
XD
(It's an old photo XD ) (MY IPAD IS AT 15% AHHH!) (*plugs in charger* It's all good now XD)

Wildy~ =3
October 25th, 2017, 09:00 PM
(It's an old photo XD ) (MY IPAD IS AT 15% AHHH!) (*plugs in charger* It's all good now XD)
(Was it actually? XD)

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 09:02 PM
(Was it actually? XD)
(It was....that's scary....ARE YOU PSYCHIC????)

Wildy~ =3
October 25th, 2017, 09:07 PM
(It was....that's scary....ARE YOU PSYCHIC????)
(No I just looked at the pic, it had 15%. So I reacted lol)

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 09:11 PM
(No I just looked at the pic, it had 15%. So I reacted lol)
(XD)

CinnamonCookie
October 26th, 2017, 03:13 AM
Name: Kimi~Chan Nakamiri (Kimi)
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/9e/0d/6b/9e0d6bddb79cdaafe2dedbb3e8da5166--anime-girl-cute-anime-girls.jpg
Perso: she is quiet, and shy. She rarely speaks to anyone, and tends to keep to herself. She loves to study, and to know more. She does feel lonely at times though. Also, she cannot live without coffee.
Favorite Animal (Mythical is ok): Cats
Likes: drawing, coffee, cats, griffins, studying, nice people, and cookies.
Dislikes: Raisins, animal abusers/cruelty, bullies, her shortness, bees, heights, spiders, small enclosed spaces.
Fears: Arachnophobia, acrophobia, and apiphobia, small enclosed spaces.
Reason high school invited you: She excels at Language Arts, and she is an expert on soccer.
Crush (No bf/gf yet): none.
Sexuality: straight
Questions: How are you?
Other: Top o Ramonoozles.

Wildy~ =3
October 27th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/9e/0d/6b/9e0d6bddb79cdaafe2dedbb3e8da5166--anime-girl-cute-anime-girls.jpg
Perso: she is quiet, and shy. She rarely speaks to anyone, and tends to keep to herself. She loves to study, and to know more. She does feel lonely at times though. Also, she cannot live without coffee.
Favorite Animal (Mythical is ok): Cats and griffins
Dislikes: Raisens, animal abusers/cruelty, bullies, her shortness, bees, heights, spiders, small enclosed spaces.
Reason high school invited you: Her mother was a witch, so she knows very little magic.
(No witches. Sorry. Also, pick one for favorite animal.)

CinnamonCookie
October 27th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Dislikes: Raisins, animal abusers/cruelty, bullies, her shortness, bees, heights, spiders, small enclosed spaces.
Reason high school invited you: She excels at Language Arts, and she is an expert on soccer.

(No witches. Sorry. Also, pick one for favorite animal.)
Sorry. Its edited now.

Wildy~ =3
October 27th, 2017, 04:50 PM
(Accepted)

CinnamonCookie
October 27th, 2017, 04:57 PM
(Accepted)
Thanks!

Wildy~ =3
November 29th, 2017, 09:05 PM
(Bump)