PDA

View Full Version : Not What They Seem (Private)

Pages : [1] 2

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 07:48 AM
This is a Tokyo Ghoul Private role play between me and Swiftheart123 so sorry but life isn't fair. Now, in this RP none of the other characters in the show Tokyo Ghoul ever existed.

-Forum-

name:

Appearance:

Ghoul or CCG or Civilian:

If a Ghoul what kind 2 or 1:

If a ghoul kagune:

If a CCG what kind:
okie that should be all

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 08:25 AM
-Forum-

name: Makeria

Appearance: before she was a ghoul...(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/86/3c/2d/863c2d6e5ac53ff002880d5e286dfa26--manga-girl-anime-girls.jpg) after...(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/0c/15/0f/0c150f734d1eb232c8794e662d1e3c89.jpg)

Ghoul or CCG or Civilian: Civilian then Ghoul

If a Ghoul what kind 2 or 1: 1 eyed ghoul

Kagune: https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Ro4CO2Vki23AL0aozzE35QEsDh&w=237&h=173&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1.7)

Forum

name: Nakami Yamada

appearance: red hair brown eyes wears a weird white thing

He is the coffe shop owner/Ghoul

Kagune: (https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.yc0PjDd1DCT4CsKtPk1KHAEsCo&w=231&h=168&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1.7)

fourm!!

name: Ritsuki Aiko

citizen/Makeria's best friend

Appearance: (https://a.wattpad.com/cover/64149793-288-k668724.jpg)

Static
October 8th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Name-Sakiko Nakamura
Gender-Female
Appearence-Brown hair with blond highlights and dark green eyes.
With This (http://img12.deviantart.net/d8b5/i/2016/178/b/e/devastator_rinkaku_by_thelasthetaira-da2mejs.jpg) kagune
Ghoul or CCG or civilian-citizen
Age-16

Name-Akemi Takahashi
Appearence-
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/25/fb/ca/25fbcacf313fc8eba494e4cb84fde6d0.jpg (but green eyes)
Ghoul,CCG,or citizen-CCG
Age-20
Gender-male
-----

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 08:50 AM
-Forum-

name: Takeo Ren

Appearance: (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM1CVKbkrUEI7Emn_oOLo-TGgizg-gZ-9Nhe3lDu7N3pgudnIR)

Ghoul or CCG or Civilian: Ghoul

If a Ghoul what kind 2 or 1: 2

Kagune: (https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.OrDkJIv62RXMlZMEG2gtTAEwDN&pid=15.1)

forum----

name: Roboku Nada

CCG agent

appearance: brown hair blue eyes

qunque: (https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.RJdQr3dECfUv_RNxZaWIeAD6D6&w=200&h=200&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1.7)

Static
October 8th, 2017, 08:51 AM
Name-Hanako Tanaka
Appearence-Tan hair and yellow eyes.Weres a white shirt and a black coat with jeans.
Ghoul,citizen,or ccg-Ghoul
What type of ghoul-2 with This (https://pre13.deviantart.net/c918/th/pre/i/2016/280/a/9/hybridfox_kagune_by_thelasthetaira-dak8aw9.jpg) kagune but 4 of them
Age-17
Gender-male

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 10:13 AM
okay we can start the RP now Swiftheart123

Static
October 8th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Sakiko drank her force quietly at a table by herself.She felt like someone was watching her but when she turned around,nobody was there.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Sakiko drank her force quietly at a table by herself.She felt like someone was watching her but when she turned around,nobody was there.
(do you want me to do the pov of the murderous one whos going to kill you or mine that's my only question)

Static
October 8th, 2017, 01:15 PM
(do you want me to do the pov of the murderous one whos going to kill you or mine that's my only question)
Both.I'll have my murderous walk up to your charecter after she is started)

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Both.I'll have my murderous walk up to your charecter after she is started)
Takeo walked over to the girl dinking coffee by herself and sat at her table with his own cup "hello" he smiled at her

meanwhile.............................

Makeria was eating her cake happily with a sip of her coffee every once in a while. her best friend Ritsuki just left a few minutes ago. she felt a little paranoid of something watching her though.

Static
October 8th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Takeo walked over to the girl dinking coffee by herself and sat at her table with his own cup "hello" he smiled at her

meanwhile.............................

Makeria was eating her cake happily with a sip of her coffee every once in a while. her best friend Ritsuki just left a few minutes ago. she felt a little paranoid of something watching her though.
"Um....hi?" She sakiko said,looking at the older man."Is there something you need?" She asked.
----
Hanako sat down next to Makeria."Do you mind if I sit here?There are no other seats." He said,and sure enough,all other tables where filled.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 01:52 PM
"Um....hi?" She sakiko said,looking at the older man."Is there something you need?" She asked.
----
Hanako sat down next to Makeria."Do you mind if I sit here?There are no other seats." He said,and sure enough,all other tables where filled.
"sorry if I'm bothering you." he apologized "its just this is the last seat" all of the other seats were full
------------------------------
Makeria sighed in annoyance "I guess. my names Makeria" she smiled taking another sip of coffee

Static
October 8th, 2017, 02:13 PM
"sorry if I'm bothering you." he apologized "its just this is the last seat" all of the other seats were full
------------------------------
Makeria sighed in annoyance "I guess. my names Makeria" she smiled taking another sip of coffee
"It's fine.I'm sakiko." She said,scooting over so he could sit down.She ate her cookie now that she was finished with her coffee.
---
"I'm Hanako.Nice to meet you." He said,dinking his force.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 02:20 PM
"It's fine.I'm sakiko." She said,scooting over so he could sit down.She ate her cookie now that she was finished with her coffee.
---
"I'm Hanako.Nice to meet you." He said,dinking his force.
"Takeo. so come here often?" he asked making small talk
(I don't know what else to say so yeah...)
```````````````````````````````````````````````
Makira took the last sip of her coffee "you too. so what brings you here I don't think I've seen you before?" she asked eating more of her cake

Static
October 8th, 2017, 02:28 PM
"Takeo. so come here often?" he asked making small talk
(I don't know what else to say so yeah...)
Makira took the last sip of her coffee "you too. so what brings you here I don't think I've seen you before?" she asked eating more of her cake
She shook her head."No.I just come once every week because I have a day off of school." She said.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
He shrugged."I actually usually come later in the day,but I had a eren to run." He replied.
(I gave up on spelling eren*or a job or whatever*)

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 02:58 PM
She shook her head."No.I just come once every week because I have a day off of school." She said.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
He shrugged."I actually usually come later in the day,but I had a eren to run." He replied.
(I gave up on spelling eren*or a job or whatever*)
(erran)
"hmm. I see." he took a sip of his force (how dose he get you to come with him)
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````
"I see. what kind of erran are you doing" she asked with a small mouth closed smile

Static
October 8th, 2017, 03:03 PM
(erran)
"hmm. I see." he took a sip of his force (how dose he get you to come with him)
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````
"I see. what kind of erran are you doing" she asked with a small mouth closed smile
(ask politly he says he has something important to show her.)
A sip of his force???)
She nodded and stayed silent.
----
"I had to find my friend a book.The library is close by so I just decided to stop here and get a drink." He said.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 03:23 PM
(ask politly he says he has something important to show her.)
A sip of his force???)
She nodded and stayed silent.
----
"I had to find my friend a book.The library is close by so I just decided to stop here and get a drink." He said.
(I meant coffee but I was rping while texting my friend I sent her the coffee of evil XD)
"ah look at the time I need to go but before I do if you wish I want to show you something important (he hands her a note) that's my address well I should go bye for now" he said paying his bill
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```
"I see" she finished her cake and wiped her mouth with her napkin "i should be going soon." she said calmly waiting for her bill

Static
October 8th, 2017, 03:41 PM
(I meant coffee but I was rping while texting my friend I sent her the coffee of evil XD)
"ah look at the time I need to go but before I do if you wish I want to show you something important (he hands her a note) that's my address well I should go bye for now" he said paying his bill
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```
"I see" she finished her cake and wiped her mouth with her napkin "i should be going soon." she said calmly waiting for her bill
She nodded,reading the note."Ok.I'll come at six." She said.
++++++++++++++++++
Hanako finished his coffee."Maby me and you can go for a walk later?At eight perhaps?" He asked.

(When it's dark in the RP :3 )

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 04:19 PM
She nodded,reading the note."Ok.I'll come at six." She said.
++++++++++++++++++
Hanako finished his coffee."Maby me and you can go for a walk later?At eight perhaps?" He asked.

(When it's dark in the RP :3 )
Takeo nodded "sounds great see you then" he smiled and left
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `
Makeria nodded paying her bill "that sound good see you then" she smiled and left to go hang out with Ritsuki for awhile

Static
October 8th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Takeo nodded "sounds great see you then" he smiled and left
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `
Makeria nodded paying her bill "that sound good see you then" she smiled and left to go hang out with Ritsuki for awhile
Time skip?)

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Time skip?)
(yeah)
Takeo was waiting at his house for Sakiko
``````````````````````````````````````````````
Makeria said goodbye to her Best friend Ritsuki and made her way to the park

Static
October 8th, 2017, 05:03 PM
(yeah)
Takeo was waiting at his house for Sakiko
``````````````````````````````````````````````
Makeria said goodbye to her Best friend Ritsuki and made her way to the park
Sakiko walked up to the house."Ok.What is it?" She asked.
Hanako was waiting under a tree,whereing a black hoodie and cacky pants.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Sakiko walked up to the house."Ok.What is it?" She asked.
Hanako was waiting under a tree,whereing a black hoodie and cacky pants.
he smiled "please come in" he let her in the door leading her to the living room (tell me hoe this happens again I forgot)
`````````````````````````````````````````````````
"h=hi Hanako~kun" she smiled she wore her red hoodie and shorts with some converse

Static
October 8th, 2017, 05:29 PM
he smiled "please come in" he let her in the door leading her to the living room (tell me hoe this happens again I forgot)
"h=hi Hanako~kun" she smiled she wore her red hoodie and shorts with some converse
Uh...he could have empty plates and my charecter ask what's for dinner and your charecter says you,and then he dies in some kind of stupid way.I'll work that out.say they are on like the 6th story of a building and their just happens to be some poles that stab into him right after they both fall.)
Sakiko walked in,a little hesitantly.
--------
"Hey makeria-san." He said.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Uh...he could have empty plates and my charecter ask what's for dinner and your charecter says you,and then he dies in some kind of stupid way.I'll work that out.say they are on like the 6th story of a building and their just happens to be some poles that stab into him right after they both fall.)
Sakiko walked in,a little hesitantly.
--------
"Hey makeria-san." He said.
they were on the 6th story of a building "dinner will be ready soon that's when ill show you the important thing" he smiles as he turns on the TV.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````
she giggled "Don't be so formal please call me Makeria-chan anyways you said you wanted to walk?" sshe asked with a smile

Static
October 8th, 2017, 06:03 PM
they were on the 6th story of a building "dinner will be ready soon that's when ill show you the important thing" he smiles as he turns on the TV.
she giggled "Don't be so formal please call me Makeria-chan anyways you said you wanted to walk?" sshe asked with a smile
Sakiko nodded."Ok then." She said.
------
They where near a alley now,and he stopped."Yhea.Do you know what ghouls eat?" He asked, his eyes had now turned red and like a ghouls,and he was smiling widly.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Sakiko nodded."Ok then." She said.
------
They where near a alley now,and he stopped."Yhea.Do you know what ghouls eat?" He asked, his eyes had now turned red and like a ghouls,and he was smiling widly.
he smirked "dinners ready" they were now in his kitchen
````````````````````````````````````````````````
Makeria's eyes widened in fear she wanted to scream but was lost for words .

Static
October 8th, 2017, 06:33 PM
he smirked "dinners ready" they were now in his kitchen
````````````````````````````````````````````````
Makeria's eyes widened in fear she wanted to scream but was lost for words .
Sakiko walked in."What is it?Anything good?" She asked.
-----
Within moments,he had ripped a gash in her stomach.It was going to be a fatal wound if she didn't go to the hospital,but she wouldn't die for another 3 hours.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Sakiko walked in."What is it?Anything good?" She asked.
-----
Within moments,he had ripped a gash in her stomach.It was going to be a fatal wound if she didn't go to the hospital,but she wouldn't die for another 3 hours.
he chuckled darkly "you!" his eyes went to the ghoul red and black ones
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````
she tried to get away as far as possible she screamed for help

Static
October 8th, 2017, 06:56 PM
he chuckled darkly "you!" his eyes went to the ghoul red and black ones
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````
she tried to get away as far as possible she screamed for help
Her eyes widened in terror and suprised,as she started to back up towards the window.
He grabbed her mouth so she couldn't scream,intill there was a rattle from above.He looked up,just as the metal balcony of a house fell.

(When he ripped open her stomach,some of her organs where damaged.)

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Her eyes widened in terror and suprised,as she started to back up towards the window.
He grabbed her mouth so she couldn't scream,intill there was a rattle from above.He looked up,just as the metal balcony of a house fell.

(When he ripped open her stomach,some of her organs where damaged.)
he attacked her slicing her stomach causing her organs to be damaged and her to fall to the ground because logic...
`````````````````````````````````````````````
she moved away and covered her head with her arms to block anything at this point. she tightened her hood around her wound so she wouldn't make it worse

Static
October 8th, 2017, 07:12 PM
he attacked her slicing her stomach causing her organs to be damaged and her to fall to the ground because logic...
`````````````````````````````````````````````
she moved away and covered her head with her arms to block anything at this point. she tightened her hood around her wound so she wouldn't make it worse
Sakiko was breathing shallowly,her consisness slipping away,when suddenly,something hit the ghoul in the back.
$$$$$$$$$$$$
The ambulance pulled into the alley,helping her up and swing her damaged organs.They put her on a stretcher and grabbed the ghouls body,not even knowing it was a ghoul.
(Because money)

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Sakiko was breathing shallowly,her consisness slipping away,when suddenly,something hit the ghoul in the back.
$$$$$$$$$$$$
The ambulance pulled into the alley,helping her up and swing her damaged organs.They put her on a stretcher and grabbed the ghouls body,not even knowing it was a ghoul.
(Because money)
Takeo was about to finish her when the pipes (ahh my only weakness) fell down on him.
Makeria passed out smiling slightly knowing she was safe for now atleast

Static
October 8th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Takeo was about to finish her when the pipes (ahh my only weakness) fell down on him.
Makeria passed out smiling slightly knowing she was safe for now atleast
Tokyo ghoul in 5 minutes references.Nice!And did he fall out the window then get hit cause how would pipes be in a house?)
(Time skip cause I have nothing else to do with Mr.creepy dead ghoul)

Sakiko woke up in the hospital,barley awake.There was a smell through that smelled like delicious food,and she couldn't tell what it was because it was all around her.She didn't know that one eye was black and red like a ghouls.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Tokyo ghoul in 5 minutes references.Nice!And did he fall out the window then get hit cause how would pipes be in a house?)
(Time skip cause I have nothing else to do with Mr.creepy dead ghoul)

Sakiko woke up in the hospital,barley awake.There was a smell through that smelled like delicious food,and she couldn't tell what it was because it was all around her.She didn't know that one eye was black and red like a ghouls.
(yes because he was running out of control so he window)
Makeria woke up in a white hospital room...IM DEAD she thought when she first woke up the room was so bright. she smelt a wondrous sent in the air little did she know the doctor's were idiots and now she had 1 ghoul eye...

Static
October 8th, 2017, 07:39 PM
(yes because he was running out of control so he window)
Makeria woke up in a white hospital room...IM DEAD she thought when she first woke up the room was so bright. she smelt a wondrous sent in the air little did she know the doctor's were idiots and now she had 1 ghoul eye...
She looked over and saw a doctor.Her eye was back to normal for know,But the doctor started speaking."You should be able to go home tonight.The surgery has already been completed.In fact,it was done the day before yesterday." He said.She looked at him confused.'But what happened?' she thought,wondering if he had just ate or something because of the smell.

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 07:48 PM
She looked over and saw a doctor.Her eye was back to normal for know,But the doctor started speaking."You should be able to go home tonight.The surgery has already been completed.In fact,it was done the day before yesterday." He said.She looked at him confused.'But what happened?' she thought,wondering if he had just ate or something because of the smell.
she looked around a doctor came in her eye went normal but the smell was still there 'how long was I out' she thought "hi there you should be able to go home tonight. Your surgery was completed two hours ago" the mustache man said Makeria nodded. 'whats that smell' she thought

Static
October 8th, 2017, 07:53 PM
she looked around a doctor came in her eye went normal but the smell was still there 'how long was I out' she thought "hi there you should be able to go home tonight. Your surgery was completed two hours ago" the mustache man said Makeria nodded. 'whats that smell' she thought
The doctor handed her a peice of cake."It should help with how hungry you are." He said,standing up and walking away.Of looked delicious,but she smelled it and it smelt revolting.She nearlky gagged.She looked at the chocolate cake confused.She loved chocolate cake!Why didnt she want to eat it?

KayMew07
October 8th, 2017, 08:01 PM
The doctor handed her a peice of cake."It should help with how hungry you are." He said,standing up and walking away.Of looked delicious,but she smelled it and it smelt revolting.She nearlky gagged.She looked at the chocolate cake confused.She loved chocolate cake!Why didnt she want to eat it?
the doctor smiled at Makeria "here you've been out awhile you must be hungry (she handed her a cupcake) this should calm your hunger" she looked at the cupcake it looked delicious but somehow its smelt terrible she wanted to barf 'this is weird' she thought

Static
October 9th, 2017, 12:34 PM
the doctor smiled at Makeria "here you've been out awhile you must be hungry (she handed her a cupcake) this should calm your hunger" she looked at the cupcake it looked delicious but somehow its smelt terrible she wanted to barf 'this is weird' she thought
Sakiko decided she would just take the cake home,so she put it on the small table beside her.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;400851]Sakiko decided she would just take the cake home,so she put it on the small table beside her.[/QUOTE
Makeria shoved the cake in the trash when the doc wasn't looking in fear of poison

Static
October 9th, 2017, 01:35 PM
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;400851]Sakiko decided she would just take the cake home,so she put it on the small table beside her.[/QUOTE
Makeria shoved the cake in the trash when the doc wasn't looking in fear of poison
Time skip?)

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 01:42 PM
[QUOTE=KayMew07;400880]
Time skip?)
yes))
going home?)

Static
October 9th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Sakiko was wearing a white hoodie,walking in the crowded streets to her house,intill her through started burning with hunger and thirst.The scent was all around her.She ignored it,but her eye was beggining to turn red the longer she ignored it.
(They will meet soon :3 )

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Sakiko was wearing a white hoodie,walking in the crowded streets to her house,intill her through started burning with hunger and thirst.The scent was all around her.She ignored it,but her eye was beggining to turn red the longer she ignored it.
(They will meet soon :3 )
Makeria was wearing the same hood thing she wore when she was... killed? that's what it felt like she wanted to talk to Ritsuki but was not going to mainly because he would make her feel happy for awhile then he would tease her about not being cautious. she didn't realize how red her eye was getting...

Static
October 9th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Makeria was wearing the same hood thing she wore when she was... killed? that's what it felt like she wanted to talk to Ritsuki but was not going to mainly because he would make her feel happy for awhile then he would tease her about being to cautious. she didn't realize how red her eye was getting...
Sakiko didn't even realize where she was going intill she was alone,besides one other person was eating something red.one of Sakiko's eyes where black and red like a ghouls when she realized it was the smell she had been smelling all day.
----
Hanako was suddenly next to makeria,but only she could see him."Why don't you eat them darling?They would taste quit delicious." He assured her in a smooth voice.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Sakiko didn't even realize where she was going intill she was alone,besides one other person was eating something red.one of Sakiko's eyes where black and red like a ghouls when she realized it was the smell she had been smelling all day.
----
Hanako was suddenly next to makeria,but only she could see him."Why don't you eat them darling?They would taste quit delicious." He assured her in a smooth voice.
Takeo suddenly popped up beside Sakiko "smells good huh? go eat what you smell. it will be worth it" he smirked his voice was dark and smooth
"huh? wait where did you come from!" she whisper/yelled at him her eye was black and red like a ghouls "and try what" she asked

Static
October 9th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Takeo suddenly popped up beside Sakiko "smells good huh? go eat what you smell. it will be worth it" he smirked his voice was dark and smooth
"huh? wait where did you come from!" she whisper/yelled at him her eye was black and red like a ghouls "and try what" she asked
She was just barley resisting,but was about to give in."I'm not going to eat people!" She snapped,but was shaking because she was trying not to move at all,because if she did then she would surely go for whatever that red was,and she had a bad feeling about it.
----
"That's not important.And what you should eat is that." He said,pointing to where there was a hunched figure in a alley eating something.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 04:42 PM
She was just barley resisting,but was about to give in."I'm not going to eat people!" She snapped,but was shaking because she was trying not to move at all,because if she did then she would surely go for whatever that red was,and she had a bad feeling about it.
----
"That's not important.And what you should eat is that." He said,pointing to where there was a hunched figure in a alley eating something.
"then you'll starve" Takeo mocked with a sour toned smirk
Makeria rubbed her eyes making sure she wasn't hallucinating "that's a person. last time I checked that cannibalism...wait why am I wanting to eat that?" she asked shocked that was the smell but she COUKDNT NO SHE WOULDN'T

Static
October 9th, 2017, 04:54 PM
"then you'll starve" Takeo mocked with a sour toned smirk
Makeria rubbed her eyes making sure she wasn't hallucinating "that's a person. last time I checked that cannibalism...wait why am I wanting to eat that?" she asked shocked that was the smell but she COUKDNT NO SHE WOULDN'T
Sakiko took a step forward.
(Can coffe man save her or offer her a peice or something.)
-----
"It's not canibalisim if your not human.If you haven't noticed,your a ghoul now!" He laughed.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Sakiko took a step forward.
(Can coffe man save her or offer her a peice or something.)
-----
"It's not canibalisim if your not human.If you haven't noticed,your a ghoul now!" He laughed.
(yes but can u do it I don't know what to say for him right now Ill take him back later)
Takeo smirked
````````````````````````````````````
"eh! how did this happen?" she asked confused

Static
October 9th, 2017, 05:21 PM
(yes but can u do it I don't know what to say for him right now Ill take him back later)
Takeo smirked
````````````````````````````````````
"eh! how did this happen?" she asked confused
(Ill get him to come to your charecter.)
"If you really don't rember,let me refresh your memory.When I died,they had to replace my organs with yours because you where at deaths door. Now because of that,your a ghoul just like I was.Now eat up sweetheart." He said.

(Gonna pause my charecter for now :3)
Nakamura's

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 05:28 PM
(Ill get him to come to your charecter.)
"If you really don't rember,let me refresh your memory.When I died,they had to replace my organs with yours because you where at deaths door. Now because of that,your a ghoul just like I was.Now eat up sweetheart." He said.

(Gonna pause my charecter for now :3)
Nakamura's
"No!" she pouted "why me! why did u pick me for your prey anyone else would have feel for the same trick so why me?" she asked she cant eat people the thought makes her mind sick but her stomach hungry
(okie)

Static
October 9th, 2017, 05:34 PM
"No!" she pouted "why me! why did u pick me for your prey anyone else would have feel for the same trick so why me?" she asked she cant eat people the thought makes her mind sick but her stomach hungry
(okie)
He smiled."Because you looked the most delicious!" He laughed,intill he disappeared.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 05:41 PM
He smiled."Because you looked the most delicious!" He laughed,intill he disappeared.
she blushes slightly from anger and a little embarrassment and pouts 'idiot' she thought she looked at the man "I cant" she muttered

Static
October 9th, 2017, 05:45 PM
she blushes slightly from anger and a little embarrassment and pouts 'idiot' she thought she looked at the man "I cant" she muttered
Nakami walked up to her."You can't what?Eat?You look starved." He said.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Nakami walked up to her."You can't what?Eat?You look starved." He said.
Makara yelped "gah! you scared me" she pouts "and...I can't eat"

Static
October 9th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Makara yelped "gah! you scared me" she pouts "and...I can't eat"
"Yhea you can.Just dont think about it.You will die if you don't eat." He explained.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 06:09 PM
"Yhea you can.Just dont think about it.You will die if you don't eat." He explained.
"but I don't to eat people" she said with tears in the corners of her eyes "ugh! why do I have to be like this" she muttered

Static
October 9th, 2017, 06:20 PM
"but I don't to eat people" she said with tears in the corners of her eyes "ugh! why do I have to be like this" she muttered
"Fine.You can come with me.I have to grab the other girl though first." He said.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 06:26 PM
"Fine.You can come with me.I have to grab the other girl though first." He said.
"other gi-ya know what whatever lets just before I starve to death" she sighs following him

Static
October 9th, 2017, 06:39 PM
"other gi-ya know what whatever lets just before I starve to death" she sighs following him
He nodded,and started walking toward where he knew the other one eyed ghoul was.When they got there,there was a boy (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5a/b2/7d/5ab27da4540d0687c75cf2d37f96c65e--anime-sr%C3%A1cok-anime-dark.jpg) with a black and red (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2d/08/d1/2d08d13450b1deb408b279d3f3989729.jpg) kagune.He looked up at them."I suppose your here to hun on my territory to?" He snarled.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 06:42 PM
He nodded,and started walking toward where he knew the other one eyed ghoul was.When they got there,there was a boy (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5a/b2/7d/5ab27da4540d0687c75cf2d37f96c65e--anime-sr%C3%A1cok-anime-dark.jpg) with a black and red (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2d/08/d1/2d08d13450b1deb408b279d3f3989729.jpg) kagune.He looked up at them."I suppose your here to hun on my territory to?" He snarled.
Makeria shook her head no 'I cant even eat a human let alone hunt' she thought to herself

Static
October 9th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Makeria shook her head no 'I cant even eat a human let alone hunt' she thought to herself
"You didn't kill the girl that was here did you?" Nakami asked.He shook his head,pointing to sakiko who was unconscious and looked half dead."No.But I should have.She almost killed me." He said.

KayMew07
October 9th, 2017, 06:54 PM
"You didn't kill the girl that was here did you?" Nakami asked.He shook his head,pointing to sakiko who was unconscious and looked half dead."No.But I should have.She almost killed me." He said.
"eh! wow...so how do we get her away from here to where we need to go?" she asked still being trusting even though there was an unconscious person and she almost died two days ago!!(did I mention the coffee shop guys Irish?)

Static
October 13th, 2017, 04:15 PM
"eh! wow...so how do we get her away from here to where we need to go?" she asked still being trusting even though there was an unconscious person and she almost died two days ago!!(did I mention the coffee shop guys Irish?)
Maby he should be bear shop guy like meliodas XD )
"I dunno.I don't plan on dying today so if he wants to kill her we should let him." He said."Wait did I hear you right?That's pretty rude you know?After just getting half killed twice?" Sakiko said,using the wall for support to stand up.One eye was black and red like a ghouls.
(Forgot everyone's names where I have been gone :\)

KayMew07
October 13th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Maby he should be bear shop guy like meliodas XD )
"I dunno.I don't plan on dying today so if he wants to kill her we should let him." He said."Wait did I hear you right?That's pretty rude you know?After just getting half killed twice?" Sakiko said,using the wall for support to stand up.One eye was black and red like a ghouls.
(Forgot everyone's names where I have been gone :\)
Makeria looked at her and then back at the coffee guy "umm so can we grab her and go or do we have to wait another 7 years?" she asked boardly

Static
October 14th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Makeria looked at her and then back at the coffee guy "umm so can we grab her and go or do we have to wait another 7 years?" she asked boardly
XD)
"Well we grab her." He said.The other ghoul sighed."I'm leaving.To much drama here.You should think about joining in a play or musical sometime." He said,walking away.

KayMew07
October 14th, 2017, 10:48 AM
XD)
"Well we grab her." He said.The other ghoul sighed."I'm leaving.To much drama here.You should think about joining in a play or musical sometime." He said,walking away.
"maybe I will" Makeria said sassily "so lets go?" she asked she honestly wanted to leave before she 'accidently' killed someone

Static
October 14th, 2017, 10:50 AM
"maybe I will" Lucinda said sassily "so lets go?" she asked she honestly wanted to leave before she 'accidently' killed someone
(That's my line in real life!)
"Go where?" Sakiko asked,not sure what was going on.

KayMew07
October 14th, 2017, 09:37 PM
(That's my line in real life!)
"Go where?" Sakiko asked,not sure what was going on.
Makeria looked mad she was starving after all "I don't know okay but they have something ghouls can eat so I don't care NOW CAN WE LEAVE?!" she asked literally dying from starvation!

Static
October 15th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Makeria looked mad she was starving after all "I don't know okay but they have something ghouls can eat so I don't care NOW CAN WE LEAVE?!" she asked literally dying from starvation!
Nakamura's chuckled."Come on then." He said,sakiko followed confused."So this could be a kidnapping for all we know?" She snapped at makeria quietly so stranger danger leading them away wouldn't hear.

KayMew07
October 18th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Nakamura's chuckled."Come on then." He said,sakiko followed confused."So this could be a kidnapping for all we know?" She snapped at makeria quietly so stranger danger leading them away wouldn't hear.
Makeria was getting irritated "I. need. food. so stay out here and starve if you like but I don't want to die and I sure as hula I don't want to eat a human yet." she snapped back her stomach hurt she wanted to eat smelling all the humans but... she fought back

Static
October 20th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Makeria was getting irritated "I. need. food. so stay out here and starve if you like but I don't want to die and I sure as hula I don't want to eat a human yet." she snapped back her stomach hurt she wanted to eat smelling all the humans but... she fought back
They got to the correct shop and walked in.Sakiko went in but hesitated at the doorway.Nobody was inside except them though.

KayMew07
October 20th, 2017, 07:46 PM
They got to the correct shop and walked in.Sakiko went in but hesitated at the doorway.Nobody was inside except them though.
when Makeria got inside she fell to her knees panting "h-help. need. food" she mumbled

Static
October 20th, 2017, 08:06 PM
when Makeria got inside she fell to her knees panting "h-help. need. food" she mumbled
(Meant coffee)
Nakamura handed them a cup of coffee."Drink this.You will feel better." He said.Sakiko looked at it doubtfully."Fine." She said,grabbing a cup.

KayMew07
October 20th, 2017, 08:30 PM
(Meant coffee)
Nakamura handed them a cup of coffee."Drink this.You will feel better." He said.Sakiko looked at it doubtfully."Fine." She said,grabbing a cup.
Makeria drank it no regrets it was amazing calming her stomach "tank you mister" she smiled

Static
October 21st, 2017, 08:10 AM
Makeria drank it no regrets it was amazing calming her stomach "tank you mister" she smiled
Sakiko started to drink it,but finished quickly."Thanks..." She said,but still didn't quit trust Makeria or Nakamura.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 10:45 AM
Sakiko started to drink it,but finished quickly."Thanks..." She said,but still didn't quit trust Makeria or Nakamura.
no satisfied Makeria had a question "how did you know where to find us Nakamura~san?" she asked "Also are the people who almost killed us going to be bothering us Forever?" she asked she hoped not this guy who almost killed her was creepy

Static
October 21st, 2017, 10:51 AM
no satisfied Makeria had a question "how did you know where to find us Nakamura~san?" she asked "Also are the people who almost killed us going to be bothering us Forever?" she asked she hoped not this guy who almost killed her was creepy
"You smelled like a human and a ghoul I used to know.And the ghouls who tried to kill you..." He hesitated a moment,trying to figure out how they didn't know this."Well they died." He said.Sakiko looked at him confused."What do you mean?" She asked.'I know that takeo had been right beside me...' she thought.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 10:54 AM
"You smelled like a human and a ghoul I used to know.And the ghouls who tried to kill you..." He hesitated a moment,trying to figure out how they didn't know this."Well they died." He said.Sakiko looked at him confused."What do you mean?" She asked.'I know that takeo had been right beside me...' she thought.
Makeria was confused right now "what do you mean I saw him beside me he was corrupting my mind!" she explained like killua whenever gon was being stupid

Static
October 21st, 2017, 11:04 AM
Makeria was confused right now "what do you mean I saw him beside me he was corrupting my mind!" she explained like killua whenever gon was being stupid
"You must have been seeing things because they are dead.It's been all over the news that two of the most dangerous ghouls are dead." Nakamura explained.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 11:12 AM
"You must have been seeing things because they are dead.It's been all over the news that two of the most dangerous ghouls are dead." Nakamura explained.
Makeria remembered something "I once read a fan-I mean a book and it said the monster was now a part of the person because his organ was in her (I actually read this XD) so if their organ is in us...does that mean?" she asked knowing she sounded crazy

Static
October 21st, 2017, 11:14 AM
Makeria remembered something "I once read a fan-I mean a book and it said the monster was now a part of the person because his organ was in her (I actually read this XD) so if their organ is in us...does that mean?" she asked knowing she sounded crazy
"Um...I guess that would be possible." He said.Sakiko sighed."That's dumb.I'm leaving.I'll wake up and this will all just be a bad dream." She said.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 11:19 AM
"Um...I guess that would be possible." He said.Sakiko sighed."That's dumb.I'm leaving.I'll wake up and this will all just be a bad dream." She said.
Makeria "ooooo can I come?? I don't know why but I'm board." she smiled she was always changing her emotions... weird

Static
October 21st, 2017, 11:36 AM
Makeria "ooooo can I come?? I don't know why but I'm board." she smiled she was always changing her emotions... weird
"Um...sure." She said,walking out the door.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 11:43 AM
"Um...sure." She said,walking out the door.
"okay bye mister" she yelled towards him as she walked after her new friend yes her trusting is sad she trust everyone (I cant post on Soul eater yet bc I need to take my phone to get it fixed)))

Static
October 21st, 2017, 11:46 AM
"okay bye mister" she yelled towards him as she walked after her new friend yes her trusting is sad she trust everyone (I cant post on Soul eater yet bc I need to take my phone to get it fixed)))
Thats sad :( )
Sakiko arrived at her house,opening the door and sitting in a chair.The room was dark because she didn't turn the TV or the lights on.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 11:57 AM
Thats sad :( )
Sakiko arrived at her house,opening the door and sitting in a chair.The room was dark because she didn't turn the TV or the lights on.
Makeria lied on the floor spinning in circles

Static
October 21st, 2017, 12:11 PM
Makeria lied on the floor spinning in circles
Sakiko got tired of the silence and turned on the Jews.As usual,they where talking about ghouls and how they where dangerous and whatnot.One sentence caught her eye though."Ghouls are quit different from humans despite there human appearence.They cannot digest human food,and that forces them to eat humans.It is unknown why they crave humans." the TV said.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 12:20 PM
Sakiko got tired of the silence and turned on the Jews.As usual,they where talking about ghouls and how they where dangerous and whatnot.One sentence caught her eye though."Ghouls are quit different from humans despite there human appearence.They cannot digest human food,and that forces them to eat humans.It is unknown why they crave humans." the TV said.
Makeria looked up "hey that happened to me today...weird" she looked at Sakiko (are they going to be tortured like Kaneki~Senpai? ya know by the insane creepy person)

Static
October 21st, 2017, 12:27 PM
Makeria looked up "hey that happened to me today...weird" she looked at Sakiko (are they going to be tortured like Kaneki~Senpai? ya know by the insane creepy person)
(Well duh!)
Sakiko closed her eyes."I haven't ate today,and I'm really not hungry right now." She lied.The coffee had only helped a little with her hunger,but she hasn't tried to eat yet and she didn't want to inform of a complete stranger.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 01:17 PM
(Well duh!)
Sakiko closed her eyes."I haven't ate today,and I'm really not hungry right now." She lied.The coffee had only helped a little with her hunger,but she hasn't tried to eat yet and she didn't want to inform of a complete stranger.
Makeria "people...huh that's a scary thought" she muttered loud enough so Sakiko could hear

Static
October 21st, 2017, 01:35 PM
Makeria "people...huh that's a scary thought" she muttered loud enough so Sakiko could hear
"I'm not killing people.I'd rather starve." She said, but she was almost asleap now.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 01:56 PM
"I'm not killing people.I'd rather starve." She said, but she was almost asleap now.
Makeria nodded agreeing closing her eyes relaxing in the darkness going to her dream world

Static
October 21st, 2017, 02:28 PM
Makeria nodded agreeing closing her eyes relaxing in the darkness going to her dream world
Timeaskip to morning because who cares?)
Sakiko woke up,thinking that the accurances from yesterday could have just been a dream.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 03:25 PM
Timeaskip to morning because who cares?)
Sakiko woke up,thinking that the accurances from yesterday could have just been a dream.
Makeria snored loudly beside Sakiko "morning" she said stretching and yawning

Static
October 21st, 2017, 03:44 PM
Makeria snored loudly beside Sakiko "morning" she said stretching and yawning
"Morning." She said.It was Saturday, so they didn't have school,but she still was up early.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 04:06 PM
"Morning." She said.It was Saturday, so they didn't have school,but she still was up early.
"so what do we eat? or do we make coffee or shop?" she asked confused

Static
October 21st, 2017, 04:42 PM
"so what do we eat? or do we make coffee or shop?" she asked confused
"I'm not leaving the house today You can do what you want." She said simply.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 05:11 PM
"I'm not leaving the house today You can do what you want." She said simply.
she thought for a moment "ill stay I'm not hungry right now" she smiled she wasn't lying

Static
October 21st, 2017, 05:16 PM
she thought for a moment "ill stay I'm not hungry right now" she smiled she wasn't lying
"Ok then." Sakiko said.The room was filled with awkward silence.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 05:22 PM
"Ok then." Sakiko said.The room was filled with awkward silence.
"so... do you think those weird ghouls will come back ya know the killers?" she asked board bc that's a normal question.

Static
October 21st, 2017, 05:51 PM
"so... do you think those weird ghouls will come back ya know the killers?" she asked board bc that's a normal question.
"How the heck am I supposed to know?" She asked.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 06:08 PM
"How the heck am I supposed to know?" She asked.
Makeria laughed "hey, I'm just trying to make conversation." she smiled "I mean it's not every day you meet someone in the same situation as you."

Static
October 21st, 2017, 06:26 PM
Makeria laughed "hey, I'm just trying to make conversation." she smiled "I mean it's not every day you meet someone in the same situation as you."
She sighed." Yhea but if I go outside the same thing will happen as last night.i can still smell it in here but it's not near as bad."she said.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 06:29 PM
She sighed." Yhea but if I go outside the same thing will happen as last night.i can still smell it in here but it's not near as bad."she said.
Makeria nodded "I get it" (how do they get kidnapped I forgot))

Static
October 21st, 2017, 06:34 PM
Makeria nodded "I get it" (how do they get kidnapped I forgot))
Guy breaks into the coffee shop and takes them.Shouldn't they get to know some people and stuf first?)
She sighed and stretched."I guess I'll go out to the correct shop if you want to go." She said.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 06:46 PM
Guy breaks into the coffee shop and takes them.Shouldn't they get to know some people and stuf first?)
She sighed and stretched."I guess I'll go out to the correct shop if you want to go." She said.
(yeah I just forgot and needed to refresh my mem)
' "i don't know I'm trying to think of something to block out the sent like-" her phone dinged "oh no."

Static
October 21st, 2017, 06:58 PM
(yeah I just forgot and needed to refresh my mem)
' "i don't know I'm trying to think of something to block out the sent like-" her phone dinged "oh no."
She looked over her shoulder."What is it?" She asked.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 07:25 PM
She looked over her shoulder."What is it?" She asked.
"Ritsuki wants to meet at the coffee shop...what if I hurt him!!" she face planted into a pillow

Static
October 21st, 2017, 07:27 PM
"Ritsuki wants to meet at the coffee shop...what if I hurt him!!" she face planted into a pillow
"I don't really have any friends except one." Sakiko said."The man from last night will be there anyway won't he?" She asked.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 07:32 PM
"I don't really have any friends except one." Sakiko said."The man from last night will be there anyway won't he?" She asked.
"yeah? I think so but we have to go... I cant let Ritsuki think I'm avoiding him" she pouted

Static
October 21st, 2017, 07:37 PM
"yeah? I think so but we have to go... I cant let Ritsuki think I'm avoiding him" she pouted
"Ok then." Sakiko said.

KayMew07
October 21st, 2017, 07:47 PM
"Ok then." Sakiko said.
"lets goo" they walked down the streets swiftly they were there walking in it wasn't as full 5 or 6 people Ritsuki sat there with a cookie and cup of coffee (if ya don't remember he looked like this-- https://a.wattpad.com/cover/64149793-288-k668724.jpg))

Static
October 22nd, 2017, 03:21 PM
"lets goo" they walked down the streets swiftly they were there walking in it wasn't as full 5 or 6 people Ritsuki sat there with a cookie and cup of coffee (if ya don't remember he looked like this-- https://a.wattpad.com/cover/64149793-288-k668724.jpg))
Sakiko followed makeria because she had nothing better to do in life didn't know what else to do because she knew absolutely nobody else here.

KayMew07
October 22nd, 2017, 03:37 PM
Sakiko followed makeria because she had nothing better to do in life didn't know what else to do because she knew absolutely nobody else here.
"hey Ritsuki!" she smiled " oh hey Makeria whos she?" Makeria ordered 2 coffees for Sakiko and her " oh this is Sakiko" "oh nice to meet you!" he smiled at them

Static
October 22nd, 2017, 03:39 PM
"hey Ritsuki!" she smiled " oh hey Makeria whos she?" Makeria ordered 2 coffees for Sakiko and her " oh this is Sakiko" "oh nice to meet you!" he smiled at them
"Same..." She said.She wasn't very social,so she just took a sip of her coffee.

KayMew07
October 22nd, 2017, 03:47 PM
"Same..." She said.She wasn't very social,so she just took a sip of her coffee.
"so are you okay you disappeared for like 2 days?" Makeria thought of a lie "yeah.. um I just fell from my roof whenever I was trying to get my sling shot" Ritsuki nodded because this isn't the first time this has happened (bc that's normal)))

Static
October 22nd, 2017, 04:55 PM
"so are you okay you disappeared for like 2 days?" Makeria thought of a lie "yeah.. um I just fell from my roof whenever I was trying to get my sling shot" Ritsuki nodded because this isn't the first time this has happened (bc that's normal)))
Sakiko wanted to face palm,but she didn't want to make the story unbelievable.'He actually believe that!' she thought.

KayMew07
October 22nd, 2017, 05:03 PM
Sakiko wanted to face palm,but she didn't want to make the story unbelievable.'He actually believe that!' she thought.
Makeria leaned over to Sakiko "its happened before" she whispered

Static
October 22nd, 2017, 05:37 PM
Makeria leaned over to Sakiko "its happened before" she whispered
"I'm suprised you haven't dies yet then." She said quietly,bit understood now why she had said that.

KayMew07
October 22nd, 2017, 05:46 PM
"I'm suprised you haven't dies yet then." She said quietly,bit understood now why she had said that.
"so how have you guys been" Ritsuki fasked "great I need a job ya know my parents did kick me out" he nodded then looked at you as a sign to answer

Static
October 22nd, 2017, 05:54 PM
"so how have you guys been" Ritsuki fasked "great I need a job ya know my parents did kick me out" he nodded then looked at you as a sign to answer
"That's kinda harsh.Maby you could work at a fast food restraunt or something?" She said,hoping she didn't sound like a complete idiot.'I don't even have a job!How am I supposed to know what to say?!' she thought to herself.

KayMew07
October 22nd, 2017, 06:00 PM
"That's kinda harsh.Maby you could work at a fast food restraunt or something?" She said,hoping she didn't sound like a complete idiot.'I don't even have a job!How am I supposed to know what to say?!' she thought to herself.
Makeria smiled "i wanted to get a job here or somewhere close" (cause she wouldn't have to walk far for foods) Ritsuki nodded

Static
October 25th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Makeria smiled "i wanted to get a job here or somewhere close" (cause she wouldn't have to walk far for foods) Ritsuki nodded
"How do you even get a job here?" Sakiko asked.

KayMew07
October 25th, 2017, 08:32 PM
"How do you even get a job here?" Sakiko asked.
"i don't know we could ask the owner?" Ritsuki looked at his watch and frowned "sorry guys got to go... family stuff" he hugs Makeria then leaves Makeria sighed "so jobs?"

Static
October 26th, 2017, 05:30 PM
"i don't know we could ask the owner?" Ritsuki looked at his watch and frowned "sorry guys got to go... family stuff" he hugs Makeria then leaves Makeria sighed "so jobs?"
(You get the shop keeper now.)
" Yhea." She said,looking around for The guy from last night.

KayMew07
October 26th, 2017, 08:16 PM
(You get the shop keeper now.)
" Yhea." She said,looking around for The guy from last night.
(ok btw Pigeons not CGG or whatever)))
the guy was sweeping Makeria points at him "over there" she whisper yells to Sakiko

Static
October 28th, 2017, 10:25 AM
(ok btw Pigeons not CGG or whatever)))
the guy was sweeping Makeria points at him "over there" she whisper yells to Sakiko
Sakiko nods and walks over to him.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Sakiko nods and walks over to him.
"oh why, hello Sakiko" he smiles Makeria dose a sassy hair flip getting up and walking over to them Swiftheart123

Static
October 28th, 2017, 01:54 PM
"oh why, hello Sakiko" he smiles Makeria dose a sassy hair flip getting up and walking over to them Swiftheart123
"We want a job." She said simply,getting straight to the point.

KayMew07
October 28th, 2017, 02:01 PM
"We want a job." She said simply,getting straight to the point.
"FINE start taking peoples orders" he says Makeria nods the a dove walks I but sense Makeria dosnt know what they were she called it a pigeon

Static
October 29th, 2017, 12:05 AM
"FINE start taking peoples orders" he says Makeria nods the a dove walks I but sense Makeria dosnt know what they were she called it a pigeon
Sakiko didn't know what either was,so she assumed it was just someone in the military or something.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 12:08 AM
Sakiko didn't know what either was,so she assumed it was just someone in the military or something.
all the workers muttered doves but Makeria whisper yelled pigeons

Static
October 29th, 2017, 12:21 AM
all the workers muttered doves but Makeria whisper yelled pigeons
Sakiko liked at makeria."Whay is everyone talking ng about birds?" She whispered.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Sakiko liked at makeria."Whay is everyone talking ng about birds?" She whispered.
Makeria face palmed "they kill ghouls" she whispered back "i think there called pigeons?"

Static
October 29th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Makeria face palmed "they kill ghouls" she whispered back "i think there called pigeons?"
" oh yhea.Do we need to worry about them?" She asked,looking at the pigeon.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 12:38 AM
" oh yhea.Do we need to worry about them?" She asked,looking at the pigeon.
Makeria nodded

Static
October 29th, 2017, 12:56 AM
Makeria nodded
"Ok." She yawned.The place was almost empty now.

KayMew07
October 29th, 2017, 01:06 AM
"Ok." She yawned.The place was almost empty now.
Makeria and Sakiko were greeted by a green haired man "hello, kittieS" he then winked M almost puked

Static
November 3rd, 2017, 04:22 PM
Makeria and Sakiko were greeted by a green haired man "hello, kittieS" he then winked M almost puked
'Please not another creepy man!Last time this happened,it didn't end well! she thought,but smiled."Is there something you would like to order?" She asked like a good little waitrest.

KayMew07
November 3rd, 2017, 05:02 PM
'Please not another creepy man! Last time this happened, it didn't end well! she thought, but smiled. "Is there something you would like to order?" She asked like a good little waitress.
"oh id like some coffee pls" he smirked "strong and black"

Static
November 3rd, 2017, 05:08 PM
"oh id like some coffee pls" he smirked "strong and black"
"Um..sure." She said,and handed him a cup of coffee a few muinuits later.

KayMew07
November 3rd, 2017, 05:14 PM
"Um..sure." She said,and handed him a cup of coffee a few muinuits later.
(what should happen next?)

Static
November 3rd, 2017, 05:20 PM
(what should happen next?)
I dunno.timeaskip to them leaving?)

KayMew07
November 3rd, 2017, 05:30 PM
I dunno.timeaskip to them leaving?)
(okay at Sakiko's house) Makeria fell asleep in the floor

Static
November 3rd, 2017, 05:38 PM
(okay at Sakiko's house) Makeria fell asleep in the floor
Sakiko was still awake,not really doing anything.

KayMew07
November 3rd, 2017, 05:41 PM
Sakiko was still awake,not really doing anything.
Makeria started spinning in her sleep mumbling stuff

Static
November 3rd, 2017, 05:44 PM
Makeria started spinning in her sleep mumbling stuff
Sakiko went into the kitchen,opening the freazer.'Should I get rod of all of this?Its pointless to keep it now...' she thought,grabbing icecream and looking at it.

KayMew07
November 3rd, 2017, 05:56 PM
Sakiko went into the kitchen,opening the freazer.'Should I get rod of all of this?Its pointless to keep it now...' she thought,grabbing icecream and looking at it.
Makeria got up and stared at the ice cream sadly "can we put it in coffee?"

Static
November 3rd, 2017, 06:14 PM
Makeria got up and stared at the ice cream sadly "can we put it in coffee?"
"It's three in the morning.What are you doing up?!" She snapped,more out of surprise than anger.

KayMew07
November 3rd, 2017, 06:27 PM
"It's three in the morning.What are you doing up?!" She snapped,more out of surprise than anger.
she frowned "sorry I just... had a nightmare" she explains"

Static
November 3rd, 2017, 06:30 PM
she frowned "sorry I just... had a nightmare" she explains"
"About what?" She asked.She had been having nightmares,but she was used to it by now,but she didn't know if makeria had them like she did.

KayMew07
November 3rd, 2017, 07:33 PM
"About what?" She asked.She had been having nightmares,but she was used to it by now,but she didn't know if makeria had them like she did.
I was being to-tortured on this table rats were eating my insides out but.. I w-wasn't dying..." she looked down at her feet

Static
November 3rd, 2017, 07:36 PM
I was being to-tortured on this table rats were eating my insides out but.. I w-wasn't dying..." she looked down at her feet
"Oh.I guess just ignore them then." She said simply,putting the ice cream back up."I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep.Do you want coffe or are you going back to bed?" She asked.

KayMew07
November 3rd, 2017, 07:42 PM
"Oh.I guess just ignore them then." She said simply,putting the ice cream back up."I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep.Do you want coffe or are you going back to bed?" She asked."coffee please" she smiled shyly she was still getting used to coffee all the time until well.... humans which she wont give in to for a 'long' time

Static
November 3rd, 2017, 07:44 PM
"coffee please" she smiled shyly she was still getting used to coffee all the time until well.... humans which she wont give in to for a 'long' time
'Wait a deck,how did he show me how to fix it???' she thought,looking for directions and trying not to be noticed.

KayMew07
November 3rd, 2017, 07:48 PM
'Wait a deck,how did he show me how to fix it???' she thought,looking for directions and trying not to be noticed.
Makeria was playing flappy turd on her phone not paying attention

Static
November 3rd, 2017, 07:52 PM
Makeria was playing flappy turd on her phone not paying attention
Sakiko finally figured it out and in a few minutes gave makeria her coffee. "Fix it how you want." She said,adding what she wanted in her cup.

KayMew07
November 3rd, 2017, 07:55 PM
Sakiko finally figured it out and in a few minutes gave makeria her coffee. "Fix it how you want." She said,adding what she wanted in her cup.
she grinned adding some stuff her coffee was somehow pink but I wouldn't question it...

Static
November 3rd, 2017, 07:58 PM
she grinned adding some stuff her coffee was somehow pink but I wouldn't question it...
"I'm supposed to have school today..." Sakiko said,and then shuit up quickly when she rembered makeria was there.She still wasent use to someone being in the same house as her.

KayMew07
November 3rd, 2017, 08:06 PM
"I'm supposed to have school today..." Sakiko said,and then shuit up quickly when she rembered makeria was there.She still wasent use to someone being in the same house as her.
"oh hey Sakiko" she had on a uniform and her hair was in a ponytail

Static
November 4th, 2017, 08:38 AM
"oh hey Sakiko" she had on a uniform and her hair was in a ponytail
"What?" She asked,finishing her coffee.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 09:44 AM
"What?" She asked,finishing her coffee.
"what school do you go to" she smiled you see they were wear different uniforms

Static
November 4th, 2017, 09:56 AM
"what school do you go to" she smiled you see they were wear different uniforms
"The one not to far from here." She said vaugly.It was for top students,but alot of people still got admitted,so most knew about it.
(Couldn't think of a name)

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 10:01 AM
"The one not to far from here." She said vaugly.It was for top students,but alot of people still got admitted,so most knew about it.
(Couldn't think of a name)
Makeria shrugged " I go to Phoenix Drop" she smiled grabbing her phone

Static
November 4th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Makeria shrugged " I go to Phoenix Drop" she smiled grabbing her phone
"You going today?" Sha asked suprised.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 10:19 AM
"You going today?" Sha asked suprised.
"yeah I mean if I don't now I never will. lucky for me my school just re-opened this year and only a few chosen people will be going I can control myself plus its only 6 hours instead of 8 and there's a coffee machine" she smiled determined

Static
November 4th, 2017, 10:27 AM
"yeah I mean if I don't now I never will. lucky for me my school just re-opened this year and only a few chosen people will be going I can control myself plus its only 6 hours instead of 8 and there's a coffee machine" she smiled determined
"I guess I'll go to then." She said.She didn't bother with a uniform,because she hated it anyway,but she grabbed a eyepatch."Do you think we should put these on?Just in case?"

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 10:36 AM
"I guess I'll go to then." She said.She didn't bother with a uniform,because she hated it anyway,but she grabbed a eyepatch."Do you think we should put these on?Just in case?"
"is there a black one?" she asked

Static
November 4th, 2017, 11:19 AM
"is there a black one?" she asked
"Um...yhea." She said,finding one and tossing it to her.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 12:01 PM
"Um...yhea." She said,finding one and tossing it to her.
she grinned put it on and left she was walking to school only 12 other people went there and most were related to people who used to go to the school

Static
November 4th, 2017, 03:57 PM
she grinned put it on and left she was walking to school only 12 other people went there and most were related to people who used to go to the school
(Can you make a best friend for my charecter?I'll make one for yours if you want)
Sakiko looked at her phone.She was still early.She grabbed a book from her book bag and started sketching in it until class started.She tried to breath as little as possible so she wouldn't have to smell the people.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 04:08 PM
(Can you make a best friend for my charecter?I'll make one for yours if you want)
Sakiko looked at her phone.She was still early.She grabbed a book from her book bag and started sketching in it until class started.She tried to breath as little as possible so she wouldn't have to smell the people.
(ok her name is Ami and my character has Ritsuki and Yuki but Ritsuki isn't here bc he sick)))
Makeria goes in PD and looks for a certain girl with dark blue hair
-------
Ami waits for Sakiko her short blonde hair waves a bit and she holds her bento box

Static
November 4th, 2017, 04:14 PM
(ok her name is Ami and my character has Ritsuki and Yuki but Ritsuki isn't here bc he sick)))
Makeria goes in PD and looks for a certain girl with dark blue hair
-------
Ami waits for Sakiko her short blonde hair waves a bit and she holds her bento box
"Hey makeria!Where have you been?I heard you got out of the hospital last weak,but why did you not come to school?" Yuki said,running up to makeria.
---
Sakiko saw Ami and put the sketch book away."Hey Ami.She greeted her.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 04:21 PM
"Hey makeria!Where have you been?I heard you got out of the hospital last weak,but why did you not come to school?" Yuki said,running up to makeria.
---
Sakiko saw Ami and put the sketch book away."Hey Ami.She greeted her.
"oh umm.. I'm sorry I kind of felt a little off." she explained smiling
-----
"oh Sakiko are you okay I heard what happened." she asked worriedly

Static
November 4th, 2017, 04:43 PM
"oh umm.. I'm sorry I kind of felt a little off." she explained smiling
-----
"oh Sakiko are you okay I heard what happened." she asked worriedly
Yuki nodded."Is a eyepatch a new trend or something?" She asked,noticing the eyepatch.
---
"Yhea I'm fine." She said reasuringly.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Yuki nodded."Is a eyepatch a new trend or something?" She asked,noticing the eyepatch.
---
"Yhea I'm fine." She said reasuringly.
"yeah girl ovi I'm starting a new trend!" she laughed
-----
Ami smiled and saw her patch "that's nice... but did something happen to your eye!?"

Static
November 4th, 2017, 05:05 PM
"yeah girl ovi I'm starting a new trend!" she laughed
-----
Ami smiled and saw her patch "that's nice... but did something happen to your eye!?"
Yuki laughed,and when she finnaly caught her breath she rembered about class."Should we be heading to class?"
---
Sakiko rembered she didn't have a storey for that,and began to think quickly."Oh uh-yhea.I fell and I didn't want it to look to bad." She stuttered.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Yuki laughed,and when she finnaly caught her breath she rembered about class."Should we be heading to class?"
---
Sakiko rembered she didn't have a storey for that,and began to think quickly."Oh uh-yhea.I fell and I didn't want it to look to bad." She stuttered.
"oh yeah Lets goo!" she smiled walking to homeroom
----
"hmm.. makes sense well lets get to class" she smiles shyly

Static
November 4th, 2017, 05:23 PM
"oh yeah Lets goo!" she smiled walking to homeroom
----
"hmm.. makes sense well lets get to class" she smiles shyly
(Should we timeaskip after class??)
Yuki followed energetically.
---
Sakiko nodded ."Yhea.Don't want to be late." She said,leading the way to the building.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 05:49 PM
(Should we timeaskip after class??)
Yuki followed energetically.
---
Sakiko nodded ."Yhea.Don't want to be late." She said,leading the way to the building.
(after school)
"hehehe that's hilarious! ill see ya later!" Makeria said walking home
-----
"that's so cool. ill see you tomorrow!" she smiled shyly walking her way

Static
November 4th, 2017, 05:56 PM
(after school)
"hehehe that's hilarious! ill see ya later!" Makeria said walking home
-----
"that's so cool. ill see you tomorrow!" she smiled shyly walking her way
Sakiko met up with makeria."Did it go good for you to?" She asked hopefully.

KayMew07
November 4th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Sakiko met up with makeria."Did it go good for you to?" She asked hopefully.
she grinned "yep I cant believe it!! I missed Yuki so much!"

Static
November 5th, 2017, 03:53 PM
she grinned "yep I cant believe it!! I missed Yuki so much!"
" yhea." She said,and walked in silence,not able to think of anything to say.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 04:41 PM
" yhea." She said,and walked in silence,not able to think of anything to say.
"so...life?" she asked boardly

Static
November 5th, 2017, 04:53 PM
"so...life?" she asked boardly
"I don't really know." She said.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 05:16 PM
"I don't really know." She said.
(bro listen to Bo burnham hes funny) (heres one : https://youtu.be/_vJ66hlNrzs)
"I'm board!" she conplained

Static
November 5th, 2017, 05:38 PM
(bro listen to Bo burnham hes funny) (heres one : https://youtu.be/_vJ66hlNrzs)
"I'm board!" she conplained
"That's to bad then." Sakiko said,but smelled something that smelt like home cooking and stopped."Dosent that smell like real food?" She asked.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 05:44 PM
"That's to bad then." Sakiko said,but smelled something that smelt like home cooking and stopped."Dosent that smell like real food?" She asked.
"yeah... that's weird..." she felt something was off

Static
November 5th, 2017, 06:22 PM
"yeah... that's weird..." she felt something was off
"What do you think it is?" She asked.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 06:31 PM
"What do you think it is?" She asked.
"I'm scared to answer" she said 'could it be a person creating that sent' she thought

Static
November 5th, 2017, 06:33 PM
"I'm scared to answer" she said 'could it be a person creating that sent' she thought
"Should we ignore it?" She asked.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 06:38 PM
"Should we ignore it?" She asked.
"i don't honestly know..." she muttered

Static
November 5th, 2017, 06:40 PM
"i don't honestly know..." she muttered
"We could just see what it is.It could be ediable food." She said.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 06:44 PM
"We could just see what it is.It could be ediable food." She said.
"ye but don't get your hopes up" she smiled sadly walking towards the sent

Static
November 5th, 2017, 06:45 PM
"ye but don't get your hopes up" she smiled sadly walking towards the sent
Sakiko followed her toward the scent,which wasent that hard to follow.

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Sakiko followed her toward the scent,which wasent that hard to follow.
Makeria saw it her eyes widened

Static
November 5th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Makeria saw it her eyes widened
Sakiko stopped.guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up...

KayMew07
November 5th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Sakiko stopped.guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up...
omg... nope! Makeria walks back in not trusting anything

Static
November 10th, 2017, 04:43 PM
omg... nope! Makeria walks back in not trusting anything
Sakiko followed,not wanting to be spotted.

KayMew07
November 10th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Sakiko followed,not wanting to be spotted.
"what else to do today?" she asked boardly

Static
November 10th, 2017, 05:36 PM
"what else to do today?" she asked boardly
"I want to go home." She said.

KayMew07
November 10th, 2017, 06:11 PM
"I want to go home." She said.
"k lets go!" she smiled grabbing her new friend and leaving

Static
November 10th, 2017, 07:50 PM
"k lets go!" she smiled grabbing her new friend and leaving
Sakiko followed without complaint.

KayMew07
November 10th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Sakiko followed without complaint.
(they were home)
"there were a lot of pigeons out today wonder why?" XD not sorry at all

Static
November 10th, 2017, 08:20 PM
(they were home)
"there were a lot of pigeons out today wonder why?" XD not sorry at all
"I don't know.I don't really even know what they are.Do they keep birds or something while hunting ghouls?Any are they called pidgeone?" She asked.
(I regreat NOTHING)

KayMew07
November 10th, 2017, 08:51 PM
"I don't know.I don't really even know what they are.Do they keep birds or something while hunting ghouls?Any are they called pidgeone?" She asked.
(I regreat NOTHING)
"maybe? there pervs that like to kill ghouls so woman will make-out with them" she laughed

Static
November 11th, 2017, 04:56 PM
"maybe? there pervs that like to kill ghouls so woman will make-out with them" she laughed
"That's weird." She said.

KayMew07
November 11th, 2017, 06:58 PM
"That's weird." She said.
Makeria nods boardly

Static
November 11th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Makeria nods boardly
Sakiko took the eye patch off and sat down.The muinuits ticked by in silence,intill sakiko couldn't take it no more."So should we turn on the tv?" She asked.

KayMew07
November 11th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Sakiko took the eye patch off and sat down.The muinuits ticked by in silence,intill sakiko couldn't take it no more."So should we turn on the tv?" She asked.
"yea! TV" she grinned turning it on

Static
November 11th, 2017, 07:41 PM
"yea! TV" she grinned turning it on
"Ok,so what should we put it on?" She asked,handing her the remote.

KayMew07
November 11th, 2017, 07:58 PM
"Ok,so what should we put it on?" She asked,handing her the remote.
"death note?"

Static
November 11th, 2017, 08:28 PM
"death note?"
"Ok."

KayMew07
November 11th, 2017, 08:33 PM
"Ok."
(and they watched death note Makeria cried when L and Light died)

Static
November 12th, 2017, 11:05 AM
(and they watched death note Makeria cried when L and Light died)
"Ok look it's just a show." She sighed.

KayMew07
November 12th, 2017, 02:08 PM
"Ok look it's just a show." She sighed.
"i know but L and Light were the best" she says as she stops crying

Static
November 12th, 2017, 02:10 PM
"i know but L and Light were the best" she says as she stops crying
Sakiko sighs."Ok I guess your right." She sighed.

KayMew07
November 12th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Sakiko sighs."Ok I guess your right." She sighed.
she smiles and gets board again "lets watch 7 deadly scumuks"

Static
November 12th, 2017, 02:26 PM
she smiles and gets board again "lets watch 7 deadly scumuks"
" what is that?" She asked,looking at the time.

KayMew07
November 12th, 2017, 02:43 PM
" what is that?" She asked,looking at the time.
"a parody of seven deadly sins" she smiled

Static
November 12th, 2017, 02:44 PM
"a parody of seven deadly sins" she smiled
"Ok then." She said.

KayMew07
November 12th, 2017, 02:51 PM
"Ok then." She said.
(after awhile)
"hahhahhahahhah" *dies of laughter*

Static
November 18th, 2017, 10:12 AM
(after awhile)
"hahhahhahahhah" *dies of laughter*
Sakiko tried not to laugh,trying to look casual.

KayMew07
November 18th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Sakiko tried not to laugh,trying to look casual.
suddenly Elizabeth starts crying while on top of Irish man "are you pi**ing yourself!?"
and this part- "jhjshjejheshejfejj" "I swear to gord you need a fooking exorcism"

Static
November 18th, 2017, 06:50 PM
suddenly Elizabeth starts crying while on top of Irish man "are you pi**ing yourself!?"
and this part- "jhjshjejheshejfejj" "I swear to gord you need a fooking exorcism"
Sakiko giggled,trying to hide it by putting a hand over her mouth.

KayMew07
November 18th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Sakiko giggled,trying to hide it by putting a hand over her mouth.
Makeria laughed before sighing "this is beautiful"

Static
November 18th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Makeria laughed before sighing "this is beautiful"
" yhea.if you say so." Sakiko said,trying to keep a straight face.

KayMew07
November 18th, 2017, 07:18 PM
" yhea.if you say so." Sakiko said,trying to keep a straight face.
"hey if I'm gonna be a ghoul I'm going to do two things. 1) keep away from that perv that almost killed me and I KNOW is still in my head. and 2) I'm going to have fun" she smiled

Static
November 18th, 2017, 07:24 PM
"hey if I'm gonna be a ghoul I'm going to do two things. 1) keep away from that perv that almost killed me and I KNOW is still in my head. and 2) I'm going to have fun" she smiled
"Well you really can't have fun like this." She said.

KayMew07
November 18th, 2017, 07:28 PM
"Well you really can't have fun like this." She said.
"then what do u suggest we cant go outside?"

Static
November 18th, 2017, 07:29 PM
"then what do u suggest we cant go outside?"
Sakiko pulled out a phone and started texting."I'm texting." She said

KayMew07
November 18th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Sakiko pulled out a phone and started texting."I'm texting." She said
Makeria rolled her eyes "who?" she asked boardly

Static
November 18th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Makeria rolled her eyes "who?" she asked boardly
"A person." She said, sitting down.

KayMew07
November 18th, 2017, 07:42 PM
"A person." She said, sitting down.
she rolled her eyes and put on her earbuds blasting Neffex (@Swiftheart123 this be good moosic https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjU0sbm7OTXAhXEV7wKHQlIDdIQtwIIKDAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dib 9HZzZhG7I&usg=AOvVaw1VMQmTu9Bi8rtlWq3qc9SD)

Static
December 13th, 2017, 05:38 PM
she rolled her eyes and put on her earbuds blasting Neffex (@Swiftheart123 this be good moosic https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjU0sbm7OTXAhXEV7wKHQlIDdIQtwIIKDAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dib 9HZzZhG7I&usg=AOvVaw1VMQmTu9Bi8rtlWq3qc9SD)
Sakiko turned her phone off."Want some coffee?" She asked boardly.

KayMew07
December 14th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Sakiko turned her phone off."Want some coffee?" She asked boardly.
"well I would want some food right about now but since I hadddddddddddd to get ghouled sure I guess" she remarked with salt

Static
December 14th, 2017, 05:08 PM
"well I would want some food right about now but since I hadddddddddddd to get ghouled sure I guess" she remarked with salt
"It's not my fault we happened to be out when there where should!" She snapped,and then thought for a moment."Wait a sec,isint it kinda weird that we happened to be out on the same night and both be attacked and get surgery, which was probably illegal by the way,and just happen to survive when the weirdos died?Or is it just me?" She said,fixing the coffee.

KayMew07
December 14th, 2017, 09:17 PM
"It's not my fault we happened to be out when there where should!" She snapped,and then thought for a moment."Wait a sec,isint it kinda weird that we happened to be out on the same night and both be attacked and get surgery, which was probably illegal by the way,and just happen to survive when the weirdos died?Or is it just me?" She said,fixing the coffee.
"now that you mention it... did you see them after they died?" she asked

Static
December 15th, 2017, 04:07 PM
"now that you mention it... did you see them after they died?" she asked
"Just Takeo.I don't know the one who attacked you.It's probably just hallucinations though or something." She said.

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 05:01 PM
"Just Takeo.I don't know the one who attacked you.It's probably just hallucinations though or something." She said.
"i saw mine too that's not a Quincidence" (idk spelling!) she said her thoughts aloud

Static
December 15th, 2017, 05:02 PM
"i saw mine too that's not a Quincidence" (idk spelling!) she said her thoughts aloud
"Ive bust been ignoring him.It's only happened once or twice so far." She said.

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 05:11 PM
"Ive bust been ignoring him.It's only happened once or twice so far." She said.
"hmm" she heard something "pigeons (XD never gets old) omo no!" she heard them outside

Static
December 15th, 2017, 05:14 PM
"hmm" she heard something "pigeons (XD never gets old) omo no!" she heard them outside
(XD)
"Just stay quiet.We haven't even done anything so they wouldn't know." She said casually,not even bothering to look out the window.

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 05:26 PM
(XD)
"Just stay quiet.We haven't even done anything so they wouldn't know." She said casually,not even bothering to look out the window.
"they have doggies I wanna pet one so bad" she tries to contain herself from going down there

Static
December 15th, 2017, 05:49 PM
"they have doggies I wanna pet one so bad" she tries to contain herself from going down there
Tired of typing full name so I'm gonna say Saki as a nickname)
Saki facepalmed."Idiot.And I doubt they would smell the difference sence we haven't ate anything." She said.

KayMew07
December 15th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Tired of typing full name so I'm gonna say Saki as a nickname)
Saki facepalmed."Idiot.And I doubt they would smell the difference sence we haven't ate anything." She said.
she pouted "gimmie coffee!" she had puppy eyes