PDA

View Full Version : A Voidclan killing

Ariii
October 8th, 2017, 04:18 AM
DISCLAIMER:This is based off of Mousy’s Game. I thought it was a cool idea. If anyone wants me to take it down because of that. I will close it down. I will ask for your reasons and everything first of course. Now that the disclaimer is out of the way. Welcome to..
A Voidclan Killing
This game has nothing to do with my Voidclan role play. It’s based in a different time. Now. Let’s get on to our backstory. Shall we?

It was a quiet, peaceful day in Voidclan. Birds were singing, fish were swimming.
BUT THEN
A murderer! Out of nowhere. Jumping, slashing. And killing.

Now. Here are the rules and information.
• I will PM you if you are innocent, or not.
• Don’t make your posts too sad, I’m a very emotional person.
• Don’t get mad at me for your charrie’s death. It’s not my fault.
• PM me who you kill.
__
Roles:
The Killer:The reason for this, she/he is a merciless killer.

Innocent:Just an innocent cat. With nothing to do with the murders.

Witness:A witness to the death. Gets PM’ed a hint to who it is.

Also. Do not tell anyone your role until you have died.

Voting time:
I intend to make this like town of Salem voting. Instead they get banished instead of lynched.
Whoever gets more votes gets banished
If the murderer is banished the clan wins
The next round will start soon after.
ONE MORE THING:
If anyone in Mousy’s game sees this and thinks I copied. I took inspiration. Please don’t hate me..

Form:
Name:

FORMS ARE OPEN AGAIN!!

NightWarrior4Life
October 8th, 2017, 06:12 AM
I might join this simply because I was the first to play mousy's game and we sort of co-crated it together (I think I came up with some of the idea but Mousy owns most of it so I won't take credit)

Bandido
October 8th, 2017, 09:33 AM
Before creating a thread based off of someone else's work, ask permission from them first. Just like how other situations work, give credit and ask about it. I'm not saying to take it down, just try using those notes.

Mango
October 8th, 2017, 01:16 PM
I’ll join. Is there a form.

Ariii
October 8th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Ok, thanks NightWarrior4Life

Bandido I would, but from what I’ve heard, Mousy hasn’t been on in forever.

Chameleon I forgot to make one, lemme edit that.

Ariii
October 8th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Edited!

Undercover
October 8th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Name: Tatteredhawk

Summerleaf

Mango
October 8th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Name: Chameleonvine

Ariii
October 8th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Both accepted!

Undercover
October 8th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Both accepted!
Thanks

Ariii
October 9th, 2017, 02:09 AM
Update:
Tatteredhawk/Tom/Warrior/Undercover
Chameleonvine/She-Cat/Warrior/Chameleon

Tundra
October 9th, 2017, 03:04 AM
Name
Flowerwish
Rank
Warrior
Other
Summerleaf

Ariii
October 10th, 2017, 01:07 AM
Update:
Leader:—
Deputy:—
Mentor:—
Queen(s):—
Warrior(s):Tatteredhawk/Chameleonvine/Flowerwish
Medicine Cat:—
Medicine Cat Apprentice:—
Apprentice(s):—
Kit(s)—
Game Master:Summerleaf
Players: Undercover, Chameleon, Flameleaf

Tundra
October 10th, 2017, 01:20 AM
We need more people...

DragonChaos
October 10th, 2017, 05:28 AM
Name: Maple

Other:
She has two personalities: A merciful one and a Merciless one. No cat really knows about this though, but I just wanted to say this.

Mango
October 10th, 2017, 07:03 AM
Normally for these games the minimumn is 9 players.

Ariii
October 10th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Update:
Elder(s):—
Warrior(s):Tatteredhawk/Chameleonvine/Flowerwish
Medicine Cat Apprentice:Maple
Kit(s):—
Players: Undercover, Chameleon, DragonChaos Flameleaf

Ariii
October 10th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Chameleon is right,so if you know anyone who would find this fun/interesting, then invite them here. We need the players.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Is this still open?
Form:
Name: FadingEchoes

Ariii
October 30th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Update:
Elder(s):—
Warrior(s):Tatteredhawk/Chameleonvine/Flowerwish/Fadingechoes
Medicine Cat Apprentice:Maple
Kit(s):—
Players: @Undercover (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1424), @Chameleon (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=136), @DragonChaos (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14) @Flameleaf (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1478) FadingEchoes FadingEchoes yes, we'll accept 4 more.

Ariii
November 22nd, 2017, 03:15 AM
Bump

Seraphon
November 25th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Form:
Name:Bingo

Ariii
November 26th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Accepted!

Update:
Leader-
Deputy-
Mentor(s)-
Queen(s)-
Elder(s)-
Warrior(s)- Tatteredhawk/Chameleonvine/Flowerwish/Fadingechoes
Medicine Cat-
Medicine Cat Apprentice- Maple
Apprentice(s)- Bingo
Kit(s)-
Gamemaster- Redwood Sienna
Players- Leo the Loke, Undercover, Okapi, DragonChaos, FadingEchoes, Flameleaf

Mystic
November 26th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Name: Irisgaze

Ariii
November 27th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Accepted!)

Ariii
November 27th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Update:
Leader-
Deputy-
Mentor(s)-
Queen(s)-
Elder(s)-
Warrior(s)- Tatteredhawk/Chameleonvine/Flowerwish/Fadingechoes/Irisgaze
Medicine Cat-
Apprentice(s)- Bingo
Kit(s)-
Players- Leo the Loke, Undercover, Okapi, DragonChaos, FadingEchoes, Flameleaf, Mystic

Accepting:

2 more!

Fuzzy
November 27th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Name: Shadowfang.
Other: Redwood Sienna

Ariii
December 5th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Update:
Leader-
Deputy- Shadowfang
Mentor(s)-
Queen(s)-
Elder(s)-
Warrior(s)- Tatteredhawk/Chameleonvine/Flowerwish/Fadingechoes/Irisgaze
Medicine Cat-
Apprentice(s)- Bingo
Kit(s)-
Players- Leo the Loke, Undercover, Okapi, DragonChaos, FadingEchoes, Flameleaf, Mystic Fuzzyfeline

Accepting:

1 more!!!

NOTICE:

Last cat has to be the leader.

Also:

Can someone be so kind as to give Maple a Medicine Cat? Please? And give Bingo a Mentor? IDC if you make a new charrie, but pleaseee! Thank you!

Tundra
December 6th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Flower could mentor Bingo

Seraphon
December 6th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Flower could mentor Bingo
Sure!

Mango
December 6th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Okay..since the real mentor to Bingo doesn’t have an apprentice due to Flower claiming mentoring her...I’ll volunteer Chameleonvine as Meddie.

Ariii
December 6th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Update:
Leader-
Deputy- Shadowfang
Mentor(s)- Flowerwish
Queen(s)-
Elder(s)-
Warrior(s)- Tatteredhawk/Fadingechoes/Irisgaze
Medicine Cat- Chameleonvine
Apprentice(s)- Bingo
Kit(s)-
Players- Leo the Loke, Undercover, Okapi, DragonChaos, FadingEchoes, Flameleaf, Mystic Fuzzyfeline

Accepting:

1 more!!!

NOTICE:

Last cat has to be the leader.

Thank you, both of you :)

Ariii
December 19th, 2017, 03:15 AM
Bump

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 08:44 PM
BUMP WE NEED ONE MORE DONT LET THES DIE

Nomad
December 29th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Name:Redstar

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Name:Redstar
Thank you!!

Nomad
December 29th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Anytime

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Update:
Leader- Redstar
Deputy- Shadowfang
Mentor(s)- Flowerwish
Queen(s)-
Elder(s)-
Apprentice(s)- Bingo
Kit(s)-
Players- Leo the Loke, Undercover, Okapi, DragonChaos, FadingEchoes, Flameleaf, Mystic Fuzzyfeline, Jingle Fox

NOTICE:

WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 08:57 PM
I will PM everyone their roles when I feel like it.
#LazySquad4Life

Until then, roleplay!

(Realized I put this in the wrong category)

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 12:17 AM
I have PM'd everyone their roles!

IF YOU DID NOT GET A PM, DONT PANIC!! IT JUST MEANS THAT YOU ARE INNOCENT!!

Seraphon
December 30th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Bingo left his den and stretched waiting for his mentor to come and bring him outside of the camp for training.
Flameleaf

Mango
December 30th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Chameleonvine the medicine cat, entered her den minding her business humming a sweet tune and sorting herbs, wondering where her apprentice, Maple was. It bugged her some that Maple never took a clan name, but she wasn’t in the place to judge, she’d let Starclan judge. She had light brown fur that reaked of herbs in the cozy medicine cat den. Maybe later she’d visit Starclan, actually now would be a good time, she stepped out of her den,” If anyone sees Maple, tell her I’m off to visit the Starcave and have her watch camp, I’ll be back by dawn.” She meowed before trotting out of Voidclan’s camp to share tounges with Starclan.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Flowerwish decided to take a stroll out of camp before beginning her duties as a mentor. She headed down to a river to take a drink of water. She began drinking, when a shadow appeared over the water, she turned around nervously. "Oh! It's just you! You scared me! Stop doing that."Flowerwish said.
"Oh. I scared you? Well, I would never try and do that.." They said. They suddenly slashed their paw forwards, claws unsheathed, startling Flowerwish.
Flowerwish fell in the water, and could barely get up. But she eventually did. But she was still in the water.
The cat swiftly clawed at Flowerwish, cutting her slightly. The cat was not pleased by only slightly however, and placed their two front paws on Flowerwish's head. Attempting to drown her.

"N-n- do-n-nt do-o th-his pl-ease--" She was about to speak the cat's name, but got pushed under the water. She struggled to get up. Eventually, she watched the area go black. She was dead.

I hope that was okay! I would have asked the killer or Flameleaf what they want this to be, but they were offline at the time, so I chose this. sorry!!

Flowerwish the innocent mentor has died.
Cause of death: Drowning. Flameleaf

You may begin voting now! Votes will close at 6:00 PM CST!

And I will edit this with a different murder if you are not happy, killer.

And sorry it wasn't that long!! I am not good at making long posts!

Mystic
December 30th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Flowerwish decided to take a stroll out of camp before beginning her duties as a mentor. She headed down to a river to take a drink of water. She began drinking, when a shadow appeared over the water, she turned around nervously. "Oh! It's just you! You scared me! Stop doing that."Flowerwish said.
"Oh. I scared you? Well, I would never try and do that.." They said. They suddenly slashed their paw forwards, claws unsheathed, startling Flowerwish.
Flowerwish fell in the water, and could barely get up. But she eventually did. But she was still in the water.
The cat swiftly clawed at Flowerwish, cutting her slightly. The cat was not pleased by only slightly however, and placed their two front paws on Flowerwish's head. Attempting to drown her.

"N-n- do-n-nt do-o th-his pl-ease--" She was about to speak the cat's name, but got pushed under the water. She struggled to get up. Eventually, she watched the area go black. She was dead.

I hope that was okay! I would have asked the killer or Flameleaf what they want this to be, but they were offline at the time, so I chose this. sorry!!

Flowerwish the innocent mentor has died.
Cause of death: Drowning. Flameleaf

You may begin voting now! Votes will close at 6:00 PM CST!

And I will edit this with a different murder if you are not happy, killer.

And sorry it wasn't that long!! I am not good at making long posts!

Omg sorry if I hadn't replied!

So can I vote?))

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Update:
Leader- Redstar
Deputy- Shadowfang
Mentor(s)- Flowerwish DROWNED!
Queen(s)-
Elder(s)-
Apprentice(s)- Bingo
Kit(s)-
Players- Leo the Loke, Undercover, Okapi, DragonChaos, FadingEchoes, Flameleaf, Mystic Fuzzyfeline, Jingle Fox

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Omg sorry if I hadn't replied!

So can I vote?))
Yeah!)
Your cat can even find the body of Flowerwish in the water if you want.)

Mystic
December 30th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Yeah!)
Your cat can even find the body of Flowerwish in the water if you want.)

Nah, I'm not a witnesser so...)

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Nah, I'm not a witnesser so...)
You mean your role? That doesn't matter. But okay! Go ahead and vote your vote!

(You reminded me I have to PM out the hints to the witnesses)

Mystic
December 30th, 2017, 11:59 AM
You mean your role? That doesn't matter. But okay! Go ahead and vote your vote!

(You reminded me I have to PM out the hints to the witnesses)

ok! So I just pick anybody right?

I think it was.. COLONEL MUSTARD!

The deputy?

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Votes:
Shadowfang: 1

Remember! Votes close at 6:00 PM CST!
(XD Colonel Mustard)

Caligo Everton
December 30th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Can me join?))

Seraphon
December 30th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Update:
Leader- Redstar
Deputy- Shadowfang
Queen(s)-
Elder(s)-
Apprentice(s)- Bingo
Kit(s)-

I'm going to say Redstar.

Bingo cautiously padded around the territory. He knew he wasn't supposed to be here but he hadn't found his mentor in her den so he decided to come out here to look for her,"Flowerwish, Flowerwish!" He yelled.

(Open!)

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Can me join?))
I'm very sorry but joining has closed! If you want I can mention/PM you when the next round starts?

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Voting:

Redstar: 1

Remember! I will remind everyone the time the votes close every hour!

Mango
December 30th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Bingo. I know things JK

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2017, 12:45 PM
(IT WAS PEACOCK WITH THE CANDLESTICK IN THE DINING ROOM! I mean... I vote Chameleonvine since they left camp before Flowerwish [sorry mentor])

Maple was currently asleep over in the apprentice den, pretty sure the others were fine with it since she was an apprentice just like the others. When she woke up, she stretched and immediately headed for the med den, though upon entering she noticed her mentor wasn't there, and so wondered where she was, but for now, she took no bother to it and spent time memorizing herbs and their uses as well as thinking what would be best to use in a made-up situation.

Fuzzy
December 30th, 2017, 12:49 PM
(Him, maybe Tatteredhawk?)

Shadowfang, the deputy, headed out of the warriors den after hearing Bingo calling for his mentor. The black molly padded up to him. "Did she not come get you?" She asked the apprentice. She had seen her leave but didn't think much about it.
(Writers block.)

Seraphon
December 30th, 2017, 12:54 PM
(Him, maybe Tatteredhawk?)

Shadowfang, the deputy, headed out of the warriors den after hearing Bingo calling for his mentor. The black molly padded up to him. "Did she not come get you?" She asked the apprentice. She had seen her leave but didn't think much about it.
(Writers block.)
Bingo shook his head,"n-no," then a terrible thought came to him,"what if something... Bad... Happened to her..." He shed a single tear just thinking about it.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 12:57 PM

Bingo: 1

Chameleonvine: 1

Tatteredhawk: 1

So.. Basically everyone has 1 vote? *Slow clap* XD

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Also remember! Votes close at 6:00 PM CST!

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2017, 01:02 PM

So.. Basically everyone has 1 vote? *Slow clap* XD
to be honest, my vote made the most logical sense

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 01:03 PM
to be honest, my vote made the most logical sense

Fair enough.

Fuzzy
December 30th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Bingo shook his head,"n-no," then a terrible thought came to him,"what if something... Bad... Happened to her..." He shed a single tear just thinking about it.

Shaxpdowfang didn't want to think about that. Flowerwish was strong, she could handle herself. "Oh, I'm sure she's fine." She told him laying her tail on his back. "If you would like I can help you find her." She offered giving a slight smile. All she wanted was for her Clanmates to be happy and healthy. That was important to her. "She's probably just dozing off somewhere." She added trying to lighten the mood.

Mango
December 30th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Chameleonvine entered camp at dawn, her fur wasn't very messy, only a little from the wind. She smiled at her clan, she trotted into her den hardly thinking of Bingo's expression and her vision from Starclan.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Chameleonvine entered camp at dawn, her fur wasn't very messy, only a little from the wind. She smiled at her clan, she trotted into her den hardly thinking of Bingo's expression and her vision from Starclan.

Hearing someone enter into the den, Maple looked up and at the entrance of the den to see who it was. Seeing it was her mentor, she stopped what she was doing and padded a bit quickly over to her. "Hi there Chameleonvine. How was the walk?" She asked in a positive mood.

Mango
December 30th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Hearing someone enter into the den, Maple looked up and at the entrance of the den to see who it was. Seeing it was her mentor, she stopped what she was doing and padded a bit quickly over to her. "Hi there Chameleonvine. How was the walk?" She asked in a positive mood.

She smiled," Good. I visited the starcave last night. They warned me of a murderer in our clan." her smile faded," If only I knew who it was." she murmmered.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2017, 01:41 PM
She smiled," Good. I visited the starcave last night. They warned me of a murderer in our clan." her smile faded," If only I knew who it was." she murmmered.

"A murderer?" She asked, a little bit worried by that. "But who would suddenly want to kill another cat in this clan?" She didn't like this at all. If there was a murderer in this clan, who knows who they could target next. It could even be her. She did stay positive, though, saying, "We'll figure out who it is eventually."

Mango
December 30th, 2017, 01:46 PM
"A murderer?" She asked, a little bit worried by that. "But who would suddenly want to kill another cat in this clan?" She didn't like this at all. If there was a murderer in this clan, who knows who they could target next. It could even be her. She did stay positive, though, saying, "We'll figure out who it is eventually."

She nodded," Yeah. I don't understand it, but I know it's a clanmate of ours." she meowed.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Hello!! I have pushed back the voting end time to 4:00 PM CST! So please go ahead and vote if you haven't! Because everyone is tied, and if we stay tied until voting end time, the next murder will commence!

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Hello!! I have pushed back the voting end time to 4:00 PM CST! So please go ahead and vote if you haven't! Because everyone is tied, and if we stay tied until voting end time, the next murder will commence!

how does one push the time back from 6:00 PM CST to 4:00 PM CST

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 02:29 PM
how does one push the time back from 6:00 PM CST to 4:00 PM CST
I'm an impatient game master.. That's how lol

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Remember!! Votes close in one hour!!

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Votes have officially closed!
Final results::

So No-one is getting banished today! The next kill post will come soon.-+

The exile post can not be posted as No-one has found Flowerwish's body.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 08:25 PM
The killer has not PM'd me, so there is no killing yet! It is now voting time!

Also to the killer:
You can PM me at any time your kill after the end time has come, and I will still post it. So I am removing the kill deadline for this round!

Nomad
December 30th, 2017, 08:32 PM
I vot bingo

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Agh! My plate is so full.
I recently got PM'd the kill.
I have to keep up the Votes
AND I have to keep up with a private roleplay

AAAH!

Seraphon
December 30th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Shaxpdowfang didn't want to think about that. Flowerwish was strong, she could handle herself. "Oh, I'm sure she's fine." She told him laying her tail on his back. "If you would like I can help you find her." She offered giving a slight smile. All she wanted was for her Clanmates to be happy and healthy. That was important to her. "She's probably just dozing off somewhere." She added trying to lighten the mood.
Bingo nodded,"yes please..." But he couldn't help but wonder whether she was stuck in some type of fox trap or something.

Seraphon
December 30th, 2017, 08:45 PM

AAAH!
I vote Maple

Nomad
December 30th, 2017, 08:46 PM

AAAH!
Tell us who the deceased is and I understand your pain

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2017, 08:47 PM
I vote Maple

(le gasp)

Seraphon
December 30th, 2017, 08:48 PM
(le gasp)

(Sorry, I did eeny meeny miny mo XD)

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2017, 08:49 PM
She nodded," Yeah. I don't understand it, but I know it's a clanmate of ours." she meowed.

"We should stick together then when we leave camp. I'm sure the killer wont go for two cats at once, because one would at least get away to alert the clan." Maple smartly said as she sat at the den entrance, looking out at the camp below, scanning the other cats carefully.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Maple decided to go for a walk by the river. She was having a good day, besides Chameleonvine telling her someone would get murdered. But then.. She saw something in the water.
She saw a cat! She grabbed the cat's scruff and slowly brought her out. Maple let out a gasped when she saw what happened. "Flowerwish! No.." She sniffled at seeing the mentor was dead. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP!
THERE'S BEEN A MURDER!!" She cried. Suddenly a cat jumped from behind the bushes. "You.. You!! It was you! You killed her!" She meowed.

The cat let out a chuckle, surprising Maple. "So you've found my secret, huh?" The cat asked. "Can't have you go spreading that around, can I?" The cat asked. The murderer pushed her into the water. When Maple got her head above the water,
the cat pushed Flowerwish's dead body onto her.

Maple couldn't get Flowerwish off of her.
She was too heavy! She slowly sunk to the bottom. The last thing she heard was

"I never liked you anyways."

Nomad
December 30th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Redstar got up from his nest in the den he felt the sense of unrest in his clan and he padded about and lay down at the mouth of the cave seeing his cats grow uneasy and waited for one to come over and tell him what's going on

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Maple decided to go for a walk by the river. She was having a good day, besides Chameleonvine telling her someone would get murdered. But then.. She saw something in the water.
She saw a cat! She grabbed the cat's scruff and slowly brought her out. Maple let out a gasped when she saw what happened. "Flowerwish! No.." She sniffled at seeing the mentor was dead. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP!
THERE'S BEEN A MURDER!!" She cried. Suddenly a cat jumped from behind the bushes. "You.. You!! It was you! You killed her!" She meowed.

The cat let out a chuckle, surprising Maple. "So you've found my secret, huh?" The cat asked. "Can't have you go spreading that around, can I?" The cat asked. The murderer pushed her into the water. When Maple got her head above the water,
he pushed Flowerwish's dead body onto her.

Maple couldn't get Flowerwish off of her.
She was too heavy! She slowly sunk to the bottom. The last thing she heard was

"I never liked you anyways."

( NUUUUUUUU WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING TO MY MPD CAT D: )

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Update:
Leader- Redstar
Deputy- Shadowfang
Queen(s)-
Elder(s)-
Medicine Cat Apprentice- Maple DROWNED
Apprentice(s)- Bingo
Kit(s)-

Seraphon
December 30th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Update:
Leader- Redstar
Deputy- Shadowfang
Queen(s)-
Elder(s)-
Apprentice(s)- Bingo
Kit(s)-

Oh, two drowned... Whelp, eeny meeny miny mo again)

I vote.... Tatteredhawk

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 09:02 PM

Nomad
December 30th, 2017, 09:02 PM
"Shadowfang" Redstar called sitting up he was going to ask what was happening

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Voting will stop when we get at least 5 votes!
#DestroyingDeadlines
Or whenever I feel like posting the next kill.
Because I've already been PM'd.

Mystic
December 30th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Voting will stop when we get at least 5 votes!
#DestroyingDeadlines
Or whenever I feel like posting the next kill.
Because I've already been PM'd.

I vote Redstar.

why do I keep missing these?!

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 09:21 PM
I vote Redstar.

why do I keep missing these?!
I don't know.

Redstar; 1

Not this again XD

Seraphon
December 30th, 2017, 09:23 PM
I don't know.

Redstar; 1

Not this again XD
It's another,"everybody gets one vote." XD yipee

Mango
December 30th, 2017, 09:26 PM
The murderer likes to drown cats....
half of me wants to vote against a friend...but uggg... Irisgaze.
Chameleonvine ran to camp,"Redstar! A clanmate drowned Maple! Didn't see who!" She was panting, worn out.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 09:28 PM

Irisgaze: 1

Seraphon
December 30th, 2017, 09:30 PM
The murderer likes to drown cats....
half of me wants to vote against a friend...but uggg... Irisgaze
:3

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Voting has stopped! I will post the next kill very soon!

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Redstar decided to head out into the forest. He wanted to sniff the territory. He stopped by a deathberry bush and looked at it. "I thought these weren't around here anymore." He said. Suddenly a shadow grew over the plant.

"That's where you're wrong. A voice said.

"Hello?" He called out. He swung around to find.. Nothing..! He shrugged it off and continued to look at the plant. And before he could know what was happening, his face got pushed into the deathberry bush. "Hel--He was cut off when he accidentally bit into some trying to call for help. He felt the bitterness flood his mouth as he realized. 'No Starclan' Be thought. He then fell to the ground, dead. The last thing he heard was laughing.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Now, can someone find someone's body?? Not a lot of roleplaying going on.

Seraphon
December 30th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Redstar decided to head out into the forest. He wanted to sniff the territory. He stopped by a deathberry bush and looked at it. "I thought these weren't around here anymore." He said. Suddenly a shadow grew over the plant.

"That's where you're wrong. A voice said.

"Hello?" He called out. He swung around to find.. Nothing..! He shrugged it off and continued to look at the plant. And before he could know what was happening, his face got pushed into the deathberry bush. "Hel--He was cut off when he accidentally bit into some trying to call for help. He felt the bitterness flood his mouth as he realized. 'No Starclan' Be thought. He then fell to the ground, dead. The last thing he heard was laughing.
Seems like this cat dislikes actually fighting their opponent...

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Seems like this cat dislikes actually fighting their opponent...
I guess so
Don't blame me though!
Blame the killer.

Seraphon
December 30th, 2017, 09:52 PM
I guess so
Don't blame me though!
Blame the killer.
Bad killer B/

Who wants to be Bingo's new mentor!!??

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 09:56 PM
We need to RP someone finding Redstar so Shadowfang can become deputy

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Update:
Leader- Redstar DEATHBERRY POISONING
Deputy- Shadowfang
Queen(s)-
Elder(s)-
Apprentice(s)- Bingo
Kit(s)-

Seraphon
December 30th, 2017, 10:00 PM
We need to RP someone finding Redstar so Shadowfang can become deputy
Ehhh, bingo can't do it without a warrior with him, and HE needs a new mentor too... Nobody except the killer and Maple know of Flower's death so someone has to find her too.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 10:01 PM
SOMEONEEEEEEE

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Mystic
Do you want Irisgaze to find one of them?
(I'm literally mentioning everyone who hasn't died)

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 10:16 PM
I have to put this on hold.
Undercover has not been online for a very long time. So I am about to post Tatteredhawk's death. And instead of Tatteredhawk, I'll try and get another person.

Someone who requested to join: Caligo Everton

A friend: littledragon0625

I am only accepting ONE!

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Tatteredhawk was napping on a very high branch on a tree, dreaming away. He woke up when he thought he heard leaves rustle. "Hello?" He called. "Who's there??" He asked. There was no response. "Just my imagination I guess." He said to himself. He laid his head on his paws and drifted back off to sleep. He then felt wind rush through his fur,
and before he knew it, he was a starry figure! He looked at his body on the ground underneath a tree. All his bones broken. He saw a cat run past, but ignored it.

DragonChaos
December 30th, 2017, 10:28 PM
(people need to find Maple's body, too XP)

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 10:32 PM
I have to put this on hold.
Undercover has not been online for a very long time. So I am about to post Tatteredhawk's death. And instead of Tatteredhawk, I'll try and get another person.

Someone who requested to join: Caligo Everton

A friend: littledragon0625

I am only accepting ONE!
you called!?how may i assist!?

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 10:33 PM
you called!?how may i assist!?
Would you like to join this game/Roleplay thing-y?

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Would you like to join this game/Roleplay thing-y?
wow i live under a rock!................i havent ever done these before!sure idk wat to do but....
name:frostedsong(sure lets go into the future where dragonstar had her kits)
perso:tbrp
app:grey pelt,amber eyes

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Update:
Deputy- Shadowfang
Queen(s)- Frostedsong
Elder(s)-
Warrior(s)- Tatteredhawk FELL OFF A TREE/Fadingechoes/Irisgaze
Apprentice(s)- Bingo
Kit(s)-
Players- Leo the Loke, Undercover, Okapi, DragonChaos, FadingEchoes, Flameleaf, Mystic Fuzzyfeline, Jingle Fox, littledragon0625

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Redwood Sienna now what?again never done one of these

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Roleplay your cat!

4 cats have been murdered, feel free to have Frostedsong find a body.
(Read previous posts to see how they died)

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Tatteredhawk was napping on a very high branch on a tree, dreaming away. He woke up when he thought he heard leaves rustle. "Hello?" He called. "Who's there??" He asked. There was no response. "Just my imagination I guess." He said to himself. He laid his head on his paws and drifted back off to sleep. He then felt wind rush through his fur,
and before he knew it, he was a starry figure! He looked at his body on the ground underneath a tree. All his bones broken. He saw a cat run past, but ignored it.
frosted song was walked in the forest just for fun.she didnt think her kits would be born anytime soon.she saw a boby on the ground as she gone closer she knew:the murder had struck again.she ran back and yelled "tatteredhawk is dead!"

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 11:16 PM
The gamemaster is not allowed to roleplay or else I would roleplay this with you.

Fuzzy
December 31st, 2017, 01:01 AM
(Sorry I'm so late! Shadowfang can find Redstar? And mentor Bingo? Oh and I vote for the Medicine cat. Sorry Okapi.)

Shadowfang desired to head out of camp to find the missing cats. Only to find Redstar dead! Laying by a Death Berry bush. "No. No. No! This can be true!" She wailed as she backed away. "Redstar, you can't be dead!" She yowled. Swallowing back another wail she grabbed her leader's scarf and dragged him to camp. It pained her to see him, with come around his mouth, clouded eyes and limp. When she reached camp she placed him in the middle. "Redstar's been murdered!" She yowled. It rang through VoidClan's camp full of grief.

Redwood Sienna

Mystic
December 31st, 2017, 10:00 AM
Ok, seriously, Why do I keep missing these UGH.

Irisgaze was just in camp, she was crouching down, eating her plump shrew.

Mango
December 31st, 2017, 10:24 AM
(Chameleonvine found Maple her apprentice, Boba Fett, if you want Bingo can become medicine cat apprentice, apprenticed to Chameleon) BTW shouldn’t the dep. recieve lives)
Chameleonvine cried before stepping onto highrock, she was a medicine cat after all, she was a medicine cat,” Forgive me, my deputy,” she murmered,” We have a murderer in the clan. Starclan told me about it the night before the first killing.” She meowed,” Does anyone know anything about it?”

Seraphon
December 31st, 2017, 10:45 AM
(Sorry I'm so late! Shadowfang can find Redstar? And mentor Bingo? Oh and I vote for the Medicine cat. Sorry Okapi.)

Shadowfang desired to head out of camp to find the missing cats. Only to find Redstar dead! Laying by a Death Berry bush. "No. No. No! This can be true!" She wailed as she backed away. "Redstar, you can't be dead!" She yowled. Swallowing back another wail she grabbed her leader's scarf and dragged him to camp. It pained her to see him, with come around his mouth, clouded eyes and limp. When she reached camp she placed him in the middle. "Redstar's been murdered!" She yowled. It rang through VoidClan's camp full of grief.

Redwood Sienna
Bingo looked horrified at the leader's body(writers block)

Okapi are leaders supposed to take apprentices? if not bingo can be Chameleon's apprentice instead of Shadow)

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 11:18 AM
Votes:

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 11:19 AM
Bingo looked horrified at the leader's body(writers block)

Okapi are leaders supposed to take apprentices? if not bingo can be Chameleon's apprentice instead of Shadow)
They can but not usually, mainly if it's like, the deputy's kit/apprentice. But they can

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 12:56 PM
Chameleonvine couldn't believe it. 'Redstar?? Dead?' She thought. She needed air. She stepped out of her den, but it wasn't good enough. She exited the clearing, even though she knew this was dangerous. She was walking under some trees, when a cat jumped out in front of her. "Why are you here? It's dangerous for us all." she said. She saw an evil gleam in the cat's eye. "Wait.. You?? You've been.. Killing them!! Who all did you kill?!?!?!" She cried. She saw the cat's claws unsheathe, and she knew this was the end. But then, a fox jumped at the killer.

The killer escaped the fox's grasp,
and climbed behind Chameleonvine. The cat then pushed Chameleonvine into the fox.

Chameleonvine yowled, and tried to escape. But she felt a sharp pain in her neck, and then she was dead. She watched the killer run away laughing from Starclan. She sighed, and watched as the fox ran away too.

Chameleonvine the Witness has died. Okapi

Seraphon
December 31st, 2017, 04:17 PM
Fuzzyfeline

Bingo can be your Shadow's apprentice then 0.0

Fuzzy
December 31st, 2017, 04:38 PM
Fuzzyfeline

Bingo can be your Shadow's apprentice then 0.0
Okay! Shadow will let the Clan know.)

Shadowfang layer her tail on Bingo's shoulder. "Hay, we'll survive." She told him. Swiping her tail over her leader's face, gently, she closed his eyes. Then gave one last look at Bingo before jumping in the clan meeting place. "Redstar is dead, Flowerwish Tatteredhawk and Maple are missing. I want everyone on high guard. And NO one is to go out alone." She called to anycat willing to lessen. "I will also be taking Bingo as my apprentice till we find Flowerwish." She added then jumped down heading back to Bingo. "We need to find the missing cats." She told him. "Let's go." She added and headed for the entrance. She had already promised Bingo they'd look for Flowerwish, know they just needed to find her.

(Also, Maybe Bingo? He's the less expected one in my opinion.)

Seraphon
December 31st, 2017, 04:41 PM
Okay! Shadow will let the Clan know.)

Shadowfang layer her tail on Bingo's shoulder. "Hay, we'll survive." She told him. Swiping her tail over her leader's face, gently, she closed his eyes. Then gave one last look at Bingo before jumping in the clan meeting place. "Redstar is dead, Flowerwish Tatteredhawk and Maple are missing. I want everyone on high guard. And NO one is to go out alone." She called to anycat willing to lessen. "I will also be taking Bingo as my apprentice till we find Flowerwish." She added then jumped down heading back to Bingo. "We need to find the missing cats." She told him. "Let's go." She added and headed for the entrance. She had already promised Bingo they'd look for Flowerwish, know they just needed to find her.

(Also, Maybe Bingo? He's the less expected one in my opinion.)
( Redwood Sienna I vote shadow cuz leader and meddie just died)

Bingo looked at her and nodded, trying to stay calm and serious. He followed her out of camp.

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 04:45 PM
Votes:

Fuzzy
December 31st, 2017, 04:58 PM
( Redwood Sienna I vote shadow cuz leader and meddie just died)

Bingo looked at her and nodded, trying to stay calm and serious. He followed her out of camp.
(Shadow'll find Tatteredhawk to XD she can find everyone with Bingho if you want. Redwood Sienna)

Shadowfang lead Bingo into the forest her ear picked up and mouth parted. She was not going to die this way! Not by one of her Clanmates! "Keep your ears, eyes and nose open for anything that could lead us to one of the missing catsd." She told Bingo over her shoulder.

Seraphon
December 31st, 2017, 05:21 PM
(Shadow'll find Tatteredhawk to XD she can find everyone with Bingho if you want. Redwood Sienna)

Shadowfang lead Bingo into the forest her ear picked up and mouth parted. She was not going to die this way! Not by one of her Clanmates! "Keep your ears, eyes and nose open for anything that could lead us to one of the missing catsd." She told Bingo over her shoulder.
I'm ok with that)

Bingo padded in the opposite direction afew paces and sniffed. He thought he smelt... Tatteredhawk!?" Shadowfang! I smell Tatteredhawk!"

Fuzzy
December 31st, 2017, 06:48 PM
I'm ok with that)

Bingo padded in the opposite direction afew paces and sniffed. He thought he smelt... Tatteredhawk!?" Shadowfang! I smell Tatteredhawk!"

Shadowfang glanced at Bingothen padded his was draining in all the smells. "I smell him to." She told him. "Come on," She added and quicker her pace towards Tatteredhawk. Seeing his body broken and twisted under a tree she stopped in her tracks. Not another one! She thought. Itching closer she sniffed him. "He's dead." She mumbled flicking her tail. Why did someone have to be killing all her Clanmates? She was leader know, she needed to protect them!

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 07:05 PM
Fadingechoes needed to take a breath. She stepped outside the camp and was sitting in her favorite spot. There were some overhanging thorns, but she didn't care. She began to doze off, not noticing a cat slip by.

The killer was back. The cat clawed at the thorns, and they dropped. Covering the entrance/exit.

This made Fadingechoes wake up.
She was trapped!! She then saw a cat leap down from the rock she was under. "Yes! Help! Please!" She meowed.

The cat approached the thorns, but began pushing them forward by pushing an area with no thorns. They eventually snagged onto Fadingechoes' fur.

Fadingechoes couldn't breathe.
The thorns we're covering her mouth and nose. She couldn't get them off! She eventually died, with multiple cuts on her from the thorns.

The cat nodded, and returned to where it was. Didn't want to alert anyone with 2 more cats missing, did they?

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 07:12 PM
Update:
Deputy- Shadowfang
Queen(s)-
Elder(s)-
Warrior(s)- Tatteredhawk FELL OFF A TREE/Fadingechoes SUFFOCATED BY THORNS/Irisgaze
Medicine Cat- Chameleonvine FOX
Apprentice(s)- Bingo
Kit(s)-
Players- Leo the Loke, Undercover, Okapi, DragonChaos, FadingEchoes, Flameleaf, Mystic Fuzzyfeline, Jingle Fox,

Seraphon
December 31st, 2017, 07:25 PM
Update:
Deputy- Shadowfang
Queen(s)-
Elder(s)-
Warrior(s)- Tatteredhawk FELL OFF A TREE/Fadingechoes SUFFOCATED BY THORNS/Irisgaze
Apprentice(s)- Bingo
Kit(s)-
Players- Leo the Loke, Undercover, Okapi, DragonChaos, FadingEchoes, Flameleaf, Mystic Fuzzyfeline, Jingle Fox,

I vote Shadowfang again)

Bingo padded up to Tatteredhawk and hesitated before sniffing him and recoiling at the smell,"h-he's dead... Isn't he...?" He looked at his new mentor.
Fuzzyfeline

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 07:28 PM
Votes:

Fuzzy
December 31st, 2017, 07:39 PM
I vote Shadowfang again)

Bingo padded up to Tatteredhawk and hesitated before sniffing him and recoiling at the smell,"h-he's dead... Isn't he...?" He looked at his new mentor.
Fuzzyfeline
(Bingo again.,)

Shadowfang nodded. "Yes, he is." She mumbled. "We must get him back to camp and find the others." She added as she lend down to grab her dead Clanmate's scarf. Who knows how many more are gone. She thought. "Help me with him." She told Bingo through Tatteredhawk's fur.

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 07:48 PM
Votes:

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 07:54 PM
Votes:

i bet bingo

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 07:59 PM
i bet bingo
Are you still in this?

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 08:00 PM
Are you still in this?
eh?i guess

Seraphon
December 31st, 2017, 08:09 PM
(Bingo again.,)

Shadowfang nodded. "Yes, he is." She mumbled. "We must get him back to camp and find the others." She added as she lend down to grab her dead Clanmate's scarf. Who knows how many more are gone. She thought. "Help me with him." She told Bingo through Tatteredhawk's fur.
Bingo nodded and wordlessly helped.

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 08:50 PM
eh?i guess
If you don't want to be you don't have to be, I don't mind.

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 08:51 PM
If you don't want to be you don't have to be, I don't mind.
i will!

Mystic
December 31st, 2017, 08:52 PM
Hmmmm..

Shadowfang

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 09:08 PM
Votes:
Bingo: 2

Shadowfang: 2

Ariii
January 5th, 2018, 10:37 PM
Bumper cars

Nomad
January 6th, 2018, 11:17 PM
Oh wait is I deaderz?

Ariii
January 6th, 2018, 11:25 PM
Oh wait is I deaderz?
Yeah.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 02:16 PM
Yeah.
Sooooo... What are we waiting for?

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 02:34 PM
Frostedsong was walking in the forest, smiling thinking about her kits. She couldn't wait for them to be born. She stumbled across a cat drinking from the river. "Hello!" She said.

The cat looked up from the river.
"Hello, Frostedsong." The cat said.

"My kits are going to be born soon." She said.

"Don't say that, you're making me feel bad." The cat said.

"Why?" She asked with a slight head tilt.

"Because, I'm killing you."
The cat said. The cat leaped at Frostedsong and knocked her into the water. It placed it's paws on her head and drowned her.

Killer no. Why did you kill someone who's expecting??
;-;
"Sorry littledragon" -The Killer
The killer actually said sorry..
I hope this is okay, I kinda forgot to ask..

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 02:44 PM
Update:
Deputy- Shadowfang
Queen(s)- Frostedsong DROWNED
Elder(s)-
Apprentice(s)- Bingo
Kit(s)-
Players- Leo the Loke, Undercover, Okapi, DragonChaos, FadingEchoes, Flameleaf, Mystic Fuzzyfeline, Jingle Fox, littledragon0625

Fireflower
January 7th, 2018, 02:47 PM
Frostedsong was walking in the forest, smiling thinking about her kits. She couldn't wait for them to be born. She stumbled across a cat drinking from the river. "Hello!" She said.

The cat looked up from the river.
"Hello, Frostedsong." The cat said.

"My kits are going to be born soon." She said.

"Don't say that, you're making me feel bad." The cat said.

"Why?" She asked with a slight head tilt.

"Because, I'm killing you."
The cat said. The cat leaped at Frostedsong and knocked her into the water. It placed it's paws on her head and drowned her.

Killer no. Why did you kill someone who's expecting??
;-;
"Sorry littledragon" -The Killer
The killer actually said sorry..
I hope this is okay, I kinda forgot to ask..
ok.............i dead.......cruel............wats with all these cats drowning

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 02:49 PM
ok.............i dead.......cruel............wats with all these cats drowning
Hey, blame the killer!
But I honestly don't know.
XD

Fireflower
January 7th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Hey, blame the killer!
But I honestly don't know.
XD
meh frostedsong is one dragonstar's will be kits.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 03:00 PM
Update:
Deputy- Shadowfang
Queen(s)- Frostedsong DROWNED
Elder(s)-
Apprentice(s)- Bingo
Kit(s)-

Aaaaaaarg! I bet it's the deputy. So I still vote Shadowfang

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 03:03 PM

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 03:24 PM
Actually, I change my vote to Irisgaze because it's suspicious how she hasn't been posting here much.

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Actually, I change my vote to Irisgaze because it's suspicious how she hasn't been posting here much.
Okay.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 03:27 PM
Okay.
Sox we needs Mystic and Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
January 7th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Sox we needs Mystic and Fuzzyfeline
Irisgaze. Redwood Sienna
(I don't want it to be Bingo.)

Bingo and Shadowfang had just mad it back to camp with Tatteredhawk's body. It was silent except for the leaves, breeze and scuffing of paws. Placing the body down she looked around the empty camp. "Did everyone go looking for Flowerwish and the others?" She thought out loud. Glancing around camp she saw no one but herself and Bingo. It wasn't right. "Lets keep looking for thee others." She told Bingo as she glanced at him.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 08:50 PM
Irisgaze. Redwood Sienna
(I don't want it to be Bingo.)

Bingo and Shadowfang had just mad it back to camp with Tatteredhawk's body. It was silent except for the leaves, breeze and scuffing of paws. Placing the body down she looked around the empty camp. "Did everyone go looking for Flowerwish and the others?" She thought out loud. Glancing around camp she saw no one but herself and Bingo. It wasn't right. "Lets keep looking for thee others." She told Bingo as she glanced at him.
Bingo looked at her in horror, a lumprising in his throat that blocked out the wail that would otherwise have come out. He couldn't speak. Where WAS everyone?!

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 09:10 PM
(Okay!)
Shadowfang stepped on to the highrock, Sadness coating the air. The once happy and bright place, now seemed gloomy and dark. "Everyone old enough to catch their own prey, please gather around the highrock." She said, her voice cracking. She watched as everyone gathered around.
"I'm afraid.. That there is a murderer among us three." She said. Gasps could be heard from the other two cats.
"I think it's Irisgaze!" Bingo meowed.

Irisgaze said nothing.

Shadowfang nodded. "Irisgaze.. From votes outnumbering.. You are banished from Voidclan. Not to come back." She said.

"It wasn't me!!" She protested.

Shadowfang closed her eyes. "You did not vote, but you had a vote against you. Therefore..
" She couldn't bring herself to say it.

Irisgaze nodded, a tear jumping on to the ground. She exited camp.

"I think.. That takes care of that. After all, what Apprentice could kill people??"
She said.

"This one." Bingo said. Without wasting any time, he jumped on to the highrock, and pushed Shadowfang off. Shadowfang landed in the overhanging thornbush, and was stuck. Bingo leaped down and placed his paws on her mouth and nose.
He watched as Shadowfang struggled, and gave a slight laugh. "I win." He said. He watched as Shadowfang died, and left camp.

BINGO ( Boba Fett) THE KILLER HAS WON.
ROUND ONE HAS ENDED!
Can someone else be the game master? First come first serve!

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 09:15 PM
(Okay!)
Shadowfang stepped on to the highrock, Sadness coating the air. The once happy and bright place, now seemed gloomy and dark. "Everyone old enough to catch their own prey, please gather around the highrock." She said, her voice cracking. She watched as everyone gathered around.
"I'm afraid.. That there is a murderer among us three." She said. Gasps could be heard from the other two cats.
"I think it's Irisgaze!" Bingo meowed.

Irisgaze said nothing.

Shadowfang nodded. "Irisgaze.. From votes outnumbering.. You are banished from Voidclan. Not to come back." She said.

"It wasn't me!!" She protested.

Shadowfang closed her eyes. "You did not vote, but you had a vote against you. Therefore..
" She couldn't bring herself to say it.

Irisgaze nodded, a tear jumping on to the ground. She exited camp.

"I think.. That takes care of that. After all, what Apprentice could kill people??"
She said.

"This one." Bingo said. Without wasting any time, he jumped on to the highrock, and pushed Shadowfang off. Shadowfang landed in the overhanging thornbush, and was stuck. Bingo leaped down and placed his paws on her mouth and nose.
He watched as Shadowfang struggled, and gave a slight laugh. "I win." He said. He watched as Shadowfang died, and left camp.

BINGO ( Boba Fett) THE KILLER HAS WON.
ROUND ONE HAS ENDED!
Can someone else be the game master? First come first serve!
YUUUSSSSSSSSS!!! BEST SHOWDOWN EVAH!!!!! I'll be game master XD

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 09:17 PM
YUUUSSSSSSSSS!!! BEST SHOWDOWN EVAH!!!!! I'll be game master XD
XD! And thanks! That got exhausting

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 09:19 PM
XD! And thanks! That got exhausting
OK PEEPLZ NEW GAM OPEAN

Redwood can chu put in dah first post that applications are open again?

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 09:21 PM
Form:
Name: Stormflower

Mango
January 7th, 2018, 09:23 PM
Name: Kissedmoon

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 09:25 PM
Redwood Sienna 2018 Okapi accepted!

We need 7 more people!

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 09:51 PM
People who might be interested:

Flameleaf
Fuzzyfeline
littledragon0625
Mystic
NightWarrior4Life
Mousy
Foxfur
DragonChaos
FadingEchoes

Fireflower
January 7th, 2018, 09:53 PM

Flameleaf
Fuzzyfeline
littledragon0625
Mystic
NightWarrior4Life
Mousy
Foxfur
you called?(thats what im saying when somecat mentions me now lol)

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 09:54 PM
you called?(thats what im saying when somecat mentions me now lol)
(I usually say what is duh meaning of my presence being summoned? Or why has you summoned me from my slumber?)

U wanna play another round with me as game master XD

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 09:54 PM
And no 'tie' votes this time.
Just kidding! Vote for whoever you want!

Ariii
January 7th, 2018, 09:55 PM
I'm gonna start saying 'I have been summoned!'

Fireflower
January 7th, 2018, 09:56 PM
(I usually say what is duh meaning of my presence being summoned? Or why has you summoned me from my slumber?)

U wanna play another round with me as game master XD
i suck at this game and thats not even possible ill pass

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 09:58 PM
i suck at this game and thats not even possible ill pass
XD sorry I killed you, you would have lasted longer if you started at the beginning(redwood probably would have made you murderer since your cat was pregnant.)

Ok, have fun... Roleplaying... Or whatever your doing I guess...? XD

Fuzzy
January 7th, 2018, 09:59 PM

Flameleaf
Fuzzyfeline
littledragon0625
Mystic
NightWarrior4Life
Mousy
Foxfur
DragonChaos
FadingEchoes

Well yeah!

Name: Screechkit.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 10:00 PM
Well yeah!

Acceptebeded!

Tundra
January 7th, 2018, 10:00 PM
Name
Leafdash

Boba Fett

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 10:14 PM
Name
Leafdash

Boba Fett
Accepted

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 11:06 PM
At least 5 more ppl

NightWarrior4Life
January 8th, 2018, 02:12 AM

Flameleaf
Fuzzyfeline
littledragon0625
Mystic
NightWarrior4Life
Mousy
Foxfur
DragonChaos
FadingEchoes
I mean, I liked Mousy's game but I'm not sure...cause it went inactive pretty fast and I got slightly bored of it...

DragonChaos
January 8th, 2018, 02:54 AM
Boba Fett

Name: Maple

Other:
She has two personalities: A merciful one and a Merciless one. No cat really knows about this though, but I just wanted to say this.
(copied my form because why not)

Nomad
January 8th, 2018, 04:56 AM
Name:Foxstar

Gender= malehe has green eyes and looks like a fox :-3

Seraphon
January 8th, 2018, 02:27 PM
I mean, I liked Mousy's game but I'm not sure...cause it went inactive pretty fast and I got slightly bored of it...
Ok, that's fine! I mentioned you just in case XD

Foxfur
DragonChaos
Both accepted! 3 more ppl needed to start, though more would be appreciated!:colorwah:

Mango
January 8th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Well yeah!

Kissedmoon can be Screechkit’s mum!!!

Fuzzy
January 8th, 2018, 05:34 PM
Kissedmoon can be Screechkit’s mum!!!
Oh good idea! Thanks!

nyaanyaaowo
January 12th, 2018, 02:09 PM
I will join! Looks cool~

Name: Brightash

Seraphon
February 8th, 2018, 04:12 PM
I will join! Looks cool~

Name: Brightash
Sorry for the late reply, didn't see your post.

Accepted!

2 more ppl to start!!!

Seraphon
February 8th, 2018, 08:50 PM
Bump

Ariii
February 8th, 2018, 11:31 PM
Bump!

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Bump I will NOT let this die XD

Ariii
February 12th, 2018, 03:11 AM
Bump I will NOT let this die XD
BUMP SAME
and thanks for trying to keep my thread alive :)

Seraphon
February 12th, 2018, 01:59 PM
BUMP SAME
and thanks for trying to keep my thread alive :)
OF COURSE!

Idk if it needs a bump rn but bump anyways

Ariii
February 12th, 2018, 02:48 PM
OF COURSE!

Idk if it needs a bump rn but bump anyways
It might now so bump

Seraphon
February 12th, 2018, 03:24 PM
It might now so bump
XD

Seraphon