PDA

View Full Version : Pebble's Street Crossings

Maplefur
November 20th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Pebble is a very skittish stray who wanders the streets of twolegplace alone. He occasionally wanders out to the forest, but has found that a lot of hostile cats tend to live there and so only visits in extreme circumstances. He trusts no cat, and makes it a point to avoid any other cats he sees.
(More information on him and his past/looks can be found on my charrie website- link will be in my signature)
This is an open rp, so everyone is welcome, just jump on in!

Pebble glanced around, making sure he wasn't being followed before he ducked into an alleyway. Climbing under a dumpster, he was able to start eating the rat he had caught. It tasted of the dirty motor water found along the edges of the street, but it was the best meal he had found in quite some time. And I didn't have to go digging through the twoleg cans for this one! The young tom eagerly dug into his meal, eating the rodent with quick, famished bites.

Maplefur
November 20th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Pebble was picking through the remains of his rat, when a noise sounded in the alleyway. Is that a cat? The tom puffed up in fear, scooting towards the very back of the dumpster. His back hit the wall of the twoleg building the dumpster was up against, and he eyed the sides warily for any cats. The scent of the rat will attract them! Mouse dung! He silently seethed at himself for not finding a better place for his meal, a place where he would easily be able to flee from. He was terrified, but tried to keep it hidden so the fear scent wouldn't reach the other cat, if there was another cat. Maybe it was just my imagination?

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2016, 01:02 PM
(Yes it was another cat)

Bolt wondered around hungry, he hadn't eaten in a while and his stomach was constantly growling. He should've fought for that food he found earlier but he knew he'd probably would be dead if he dared to challenge that big cat. "Oh why does my life suck." He asked himself as he turned a corner and saw a dumpster. "Maybe there's something in there."

Maplefur
November 21st, 2016, 02:37 PM
(Yes it was another cat)

Bolt wondered around hungry, he hadn't eaten in a while and his stomach was constantly growling. He should've fought for that food he found earlier but he knew he'd probably would be dead if he dared to challenge that big cat. "Oh why does my life suck." He asked himself as he turned a corner and saw a dumpster. "Maybe there's something in there."

Pebble pricked his ears, sure now he had heard paw steps. He picked up the faint sound of a cat talking, and opened his mouth to try and scent the air. The fresh scent of rat, mixed with the twoleg garbage above, blocked out any other scents. Quietly, and rather quickly, he began to make his way to the other edge of the dumpster, hoping to slip out without being noticed.

Maplefur
November 22nd, 2016, 12:40 PM
Pebble pricked his ears, sure now he had heard paw steps. He picked up the faint sound of a cat talking, and opened his mouth to try and scent the air. The fresh scent of rat, mixed with the twoleg garbage above, blocked out any other scents. Quietly, and rather quickly, he began to make his way to the other edge of the dumpster, hoping to slip out without being noticed.
Shadomaru
When it appeared that the other cat hadn't sensed him yet, Pebble quietly slipped out from under the dumpster and briskly padded further down the alley. It's a dead end- what was I thinking, eating here?! His tiny heart beat faster, feeling like a fluttering bird. Oh, no, am I going to have to fight? Could I run? He slowly turned around, creeping back under the dumpster and towards the cat. It was still padding towards him. I'll have to run. If possible, his fur bushed up more at the thought. He glanced back towards the remains of the rat. It wouldn't be worth a fight over, so bringing it with him would only cause more trouble... unless he could use it as a distraction. He crawled backwards, picking up the scraps in his mouth, then moved back to the edge of the dumpster. Ok, I have to do this. It's now or never. Pebble was terrified at the thought of confrontation, but he'd rather run than hide and wait for death. He dashed out from the dumpster before he could doubt himself more, whisking past the cat. A moment after he passed the stray, he dropped the remains of the rat. Hopefully he'll stay for the food instead of chasing me, even if it's just a few scraps left. The grey and white cat didn't slow or turn around to check, instead blindly running forward. His heart pounded in his ears, and he kept pushing on, straining himself to go faster.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2016, 04:24 PM
Bolt watched her leave. So there was another cat there. He sighed and looked at the remaining of the rat that suddenly appeared there. ""She mist have dropped it while she ran by." He thought. He wasn't complaining though and walked to the rat and began to eat the remains.

Maplefur
November 22nd, 2016, 05:19 PM
Bolt watched her leave. So there was another cat there. He sighed and looked at the remaining of the rat that suddenly appeared there. ""She mist have dropped it while she ran by." He thought. He wasn't complaining though and walked to the rat and began to eat the remains.

(Hah Pebble's a male)

After a while of running, Pebble decided to risk looking back. The cat hadn't followed him, so he finally slowed his pace. He sat on the side of the street, panting, before deciding he should keep moving. Coming across some twoleg rubbish, he decided he couldn't be too safe, jumping onto it and rolling around. Hopefully, if he tries to track me, this will prevent him from doing so. The kit's heart was still pounding, but not as fierce as before. He shook his head, standing up and jumping off the pile of rubbish. Taking one last look in his previous direction, he padded and continued his walk. His stomach was not yet growling, so he decided hunting wasn't necessary. Of course, if he stumbled onto some live prey, he wouldn't turn it down.

Maplefur
November 23rd, 2016, 08:48 AM
Pebble was tired of walking- surely he had created enough distance. Besides, what good would that cat do by tracking him? He'd only be wasting his time. The tiny tom decided to find a place to rest. He glanced around at this surroundings in this large twolegplace. Well, I could go in that alley right there, but after what just happened I'd rather not. He'd rather find someplace that he would have multiple exits from. Walking over to a drain besides the concrete road, he leaned over and looked into the darkness. His nose twitched as the damp scents hit his nose. Well, it's certainly not the prettiest of places, but there's many drains I could come out from, and I'm sure no one's in here... It took him a moment to gather the courage to go down, and he forced himself to slip down underneath of the gutters. He landed on hard cement, and a small stream of water was beneath his paws. It was dark, the only light coming from other drains above his head. He moved to the side of the tunnel, and continued to walk away from the drain. When he had gotten to the darkest spot between two of the gutters, he laid down, curling himself into a tight ball. He allowed himself to drift off into an uneasy slumber.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 23rd, 2016, 09:23 AM
Pebble was tired of walking- surely he had created enough distance. Besides, what good would that cat do by tracking him? He'd only be wasting his time. The tiny tom decided to find a place to rest. He glanced around at this surroundings in this large twolegplace. Well, I could go in that alley right there, but after what just happened I'd rather not. He'd rather find someplace that he would have multiple exits from. Walking over to a drain besides the concrete road, he leaned over and looked into the darkness. His nose twitched as the damp scents hit his nose. Well, it's certainly not the prettiest of places, but there's many drains I could come out from, and I'm sure no one's in here... It took him a moment to gather the courage to go down, and he forced himself to slip down underneath of the gutters. He landed on hard cement, and a small stream of water was beneath his paws. It was dark, the only light coming from other drains above his head. He moved to the side of the tunnel, and continued to walk away from the drain. When he had gotten to the darkest spot between two of the gutters, he laid down, curling himself into a tight ball. He allowed himself to drift off into an uneasy slumber.
Bolt finished the last of the remains and continued to search for food. The tiny bit of rat did nothing. He continued to search, but everywhere he went, there were cats viciously ready to fight for prey. He sighed and thought maybe he should find that other cat and see if they wanted to work together. He began walking in the direction the cat ran off to see if he could catch him.

Maplefur
November 23rd, 2016, 09:28 AM
Bolt finished the last of the remains and continued to search for food. The tiny bit of rat did nothing. He continued to search, but everywhere he went, there were cats viciously ready to fight for prey. He sighed and thought maybe he should find that other cat and see if they wanted to work together. He began walking in the direction the cat ran off to see if he could catch him.

Pebble heard the vicious yowls of a cat overhead, jolting him out of his light sleep. He anxiously looked to the gutters overhead. Just don't come down here... There's no food, so just move on...

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 23rd, 2016, 09:31 AM
Pebble heard the vicious yowls of a cat overhead, jolting him out of his light sleep. He anxiously looked to the gutters overhead. Just don't come down here... There's no food, so just move on...
Bolt continued to walk and began to speed when he heard howls.

Maplefur
November 23rd, 2016, 09:33 AM
Bolt continued to walk and began to speed when he heard howls.

Pebble was terrified. The tunnel he was in was damp and dark, creating the perfect mood for terror. He scrambled backwards, trying to get away from the vicious sounds. As he did so, his hind paw slapped into the water, making a very loud splash. He froze, slowing looking up to see if anyone had heard. His chest was heaving, as he was panting from fright.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 23rd, 2016, 09:54 AM
Pebble was terrified. The tunnel he was in was damp and dark, creating the perfect mood for terror. He scrambled backwards, trying to get away from the vicious sounds. As he did so, his hind paw slapped into the water, making a very loud splash. He froze, slowing looking up to see if anyone had heard. His chest was heaving, as he was panting from fright.
Bolt began running as fast as he could. He heard a splash from one direction. Without thinking, he turned into the opening and ran through it, "Why is it so dark?"

Maplefur
November 23rd, 2016, 09:55 AM
Bolt began running as fast as he could. He heard a splash from one direction. Without thinking, he turned into the opening and ran through it, "Why is it so dark?"

Pebble held his breath, hearing the other cat speak. He slowly opened his mouth. It's the same tom as earlier! Why did he follow me? The kit pressed himself to the concrete floor of the tunnel, hoping the tom wouldn't see or scent him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 23rd, 2016, 05:25 PM
Pebble held his breath, hearing the other cat speak. He slowly opened his mouth. It's the same tom as earlier! Why did he follow me? The kit pressed himself to the concrete floor of the tunnel, hoping the tom wouldn't see or scent him.
Bolt sighed with relief. "They must be gone." He said to himself when he didn't hear any noises anymore.

Maplefur
November 23rd, 2016, 05:31 PM
Bolt sighed with relief. "They must be gone." He said to himself when he didn't hear any noises anymore.

Pebble relaxed slightly as he heard the tom say this. That's right, I'm not here. Now just move along. Just in case, the grey and white cat tried to move even further from the cat, picking up his paws and moving them carefully. His paw gently swished the water when he picked it up, but he hoped that it would sound like the water was just moving, and not that a cat was actually moving it.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 23rd, 2016, 05:51 PM
Pebble relaxed slightly as he heard the tom say this. That's right, I'm not here. Now just move along. Just in case, the grey and white cat tried to move even further from the cat, picking up his paws and moving them carefully. His paw gently swished the water when he picked it up, but he hoped that it would sound like the water was just moving, and not that a cat was actually moving it.
"Huh." The tom turned to the sound of water. "What was that?" Bolt walked to the sound of the water until he heard the splash of water under his paw and let out a sigh. "Calm down Bolt. It's just water."

Maplefur
November 23rd, 2016, 05:55 PM
"Huh." The tom turned to the sound of water. "What was that?" Bolt walked to the sound of the water until he heard the splash of water under his paw and let out a sigh. "Calm down Bolt. It's just water."

As soon as Pebble heard the tom walking towards him, he lost his nerve and bolted. His paws were now splashing quite loudly through the water as he ran away from this cat- presumably named Bolt. His eyes were widened, both from the dark and from fear. As he neared another gutter, he didn't bother trying to climb up and out, instead just darting onward through the tunnel. The light from above flickered across his pelt as he run underneath the drain, and then Pebble was enveloped in dark again as he sprinted on.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 23rd, 2016, 05:59 PM
As soon as Pebble heard the tom walking towards him, he lost his nerve and bolted. His paws were now splashing quite loudly through the water as he ran away from this cat- presumably named Bolt. His eyes were widened, both from the dark and from fear. As he neared another gutter, he didn't bother trying to climb up and out, instead just darting onward through the tunnel. The light from above flickered across his pelt as he run underneath the drain, and then Pebble was enveloped in dark again as he sprinted on.
Bolt jumped when he heard the sound of splashing water. "Crap. I scared somebody off on accident."

Maplefur
November 23rd, 2016, 06:03 PM
Bolt jumped when he heard the sound of splashing water. "Crap. I scared somebody off on accident."
Pebble raced on, continuing to splash up water. His legs were soaked, and his belly fur was beginning to get wet too. His tiny heart was beating fast once again. I have to get away! I can't die! I'm too young! I still have a life ahead of me! He thought frantically, and quite dramatically.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 23rd, 2016, 06:08 PM
Pebble raced on, continuing to splash up water. His legs were soaked, and his belly fur was beginning to get wet too. His tiny heart was beating fast once again. I have to get away! I can't die! I'm too young! I still have a life ahead of me! He thought frantically, and quite dramatically.
Bolt needed somewhere dry to sleep.

Maplefur
November 23rd, 2016, 06:12 PM
Bolt needed somewhere dry to sleep.

Finally, Pebble's heart slowed down, and his anxiety lessened. He was able to think logically now, and as he neared the next sewer drain he leaped up, wobbling a bit as he climbed out. He glanced down at the sewer drain, panting. Looking up at the sky, it was getting quite dark. He needed somewhere to sleep- somewhere dry, and somewhere that this 'Bolt' would have trouble finding. Spotting a tiny hole in the fencing below a twoleg deck, Pebble slipped into it. His kit size body found ease fitting through the hole, and he moved to the back of the deck, up against the building. The kit sat down, beginning to groom his dirty fur, trying to get the stench of the sewer waters off of his paws.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 23rd, 2016, 06:26 PM
Finally, Pebble's heart slowed down, and his anxiety lessened. He was able to think logically now, and as he neared the next sewer drain he leaped up, wobbling a bit as he climbed out. He glanced down at the sewer drain, panting. Looking up at the sky, it was getting quite dark. He needed somewhere to sleep- somewhere dry, and somewhere that this 'Bolt' would have trouble finding. Spotting a tiny hole in the fencing below a twoleg deck, Pebble slipped into it. His kit size body found ease fitting through the hole, and he moved to the back of the deck, up against the building. The kit sat down, beginning to groom his dirty fur, trying to get the stench of the sewer waters off of his paws.
Bolt tried to find somewhere to sleep. Finding his way out he searched and searched until he found a tree. 'Perfect' he thought and climbed up. He got on a branch that was too high up, but enough to know if somebody was coming for him or not.

Maplefur
November 23rd, 2016, 06:30 PM
Bolt tried to find somewhere to sleep. Finding his way out he searched and searched until he found a tree. 'Perfect' he thought and climbed up. He got on a branch that was too high up, but enough to know if somebody was coming for him or not.

Pebble finished his grooming, then curled up against the wall. He kept his head up for a moment longer, pricking his ears to see if he could hear anything. Satisfied when he heard nothing but the wind, and the drizzle of an oncoming storm, he laid his head down and closed his eyes.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 23rd, 2016, 06:37 PM
Pebble finished his grooming, then curled up against the wall. He kept his head up for a moment longer, pricking his ears to see if he could hear anything. Satisfied when he heard nothing but the wind, and the drizzle of an oncoming storm, he laid his head down and closed his eyes.
Bolt curled up, the leaves around him protecting him against the drizzle. He began to slowly drift to sleep.

Maplefur
November 23rd, 2016, 06:39 PM
Bolt curled up, the leaves around him protecting him against the drizzle. He began to slowly drift to sleep.

(Time skip? x3)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 23rd, 2016, 06:42 PM
(Time skip? x3)
(Yeah)

Bolt woke up to the early morning Sun. He wasn't a morning cat, but he's learned how to be one and he stretched and hopped from branch to branch at the bottom of the tree.

Maplefur
November 23rd, 2016, 06:46 PM
(Yeah)

Bolt woke up to the early morning Sun. He wasn't a morning cat, but he's learned how to be one and he stretched and hopped from branch to branch at the bottom of the tree.

Pebble woke up, the sounds of chirping birds cutting through his senses. He immediately perked his ears. Food! His stomach growled; it seemed like a while since he had eaten that rat. He slowly walked to the hole in the fencing, slipping out from under the deck. In the twoleg yard, a couple of sparrows were chirping. They're small, but better than trash or crow food. Slipping through the flowers in the twoleg garden, he slowly stalked closer. The scent of cat drifted towards him, and he paused. Is someone else stalking these birds? He stopped advancing to the fluttering things, instead raising his head slightly above the flowers he was behind to warily search the area.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 23rd, 2016, 07:08 PM
Pebble woke up, the sounds of chirping birds cutting through his senses. He immediately perked his ears. Food! His stomach growled; it seemed like a while since he had eaten that rat. He slowly walked to the hole in the fencing, slipping out from under the deck. In the twoleg yard, a couple of sparrows were chirping. They're small, but better than trash or crow food. Slipping through the flowers in the twoleg garden, he slowly stalked closer. The scent of cat drifted towards him, and he paused. Is someone else stalking these birds? He stopped advancing to the fluttering things, instead raising his head slightly above the flowers he was behind to warily search the area.
(I love how you just put me somewhere around your cat)

Bolt sniffed the air. He paused as something caught his nose and his stomach growled. Food. The little bit of rat he ate was nothing in his stomach and he slowly crept forward and heard he chirping of something. Food! He needed to catch it. He slowly crept forward trying to find the bird.

Maplefur
November 23rd, 2016, 07:12 PM
(I love how you just put me somewhere around your cat)

Bolt sniffed the air. He paused as something caught his nose and his stomach growled. Food. The little bit of rat he ate was nothing in his stomach and he slowly crept forward and heard he chirping of something. Food! He needed to catch it. He slowly crept forward trying to find the bird.
(Hah no it didn't need to be you, and honestly most of the time this kitten scares himself into thinking there's a cat nearby- he's the paranoid type, because of past experiences. Literally a mouse could skitter in the corner of his vision and he'd assume it's a cat xD Sorry though)

Pebble searched through the yard, still trying to pinpoint where the scent is. I know I scented a cat! Well... I scented something... Sheepishly, he wondered if it had just been his imagination again. Though, last time he had thought he heard a cat, it actually was one, so he didn't move from his spot yet.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 23rd, 2016, 07:17 PM
(Hah no it didn't need to be you, and honestly most of the time this kitten scares himself into thinking there's a cat nearby- he's the paranoid type, because of past experiences. Literally a mouse could skitter in the corner of his vision and he'd assume it's a cat xD Sorry though)

Pebble searched through the yard, still trying to pinpoint where the scent is. I know I scented a cat! Well... I scented something... Sheepishly, he wondered if it had just been his imagination again. Though, last time he had thought he heard a cat, it actually was one, so he didn't move from his spot yet.
(Well I never think and its only us two so yeah)

Bolt saw two starlings. There was no way he could catch two of them. Maybe one, but definitely not two.

Maplefur
November 23rd, 2016, 07:20 PM
(Well I never think and its only us two so yeah)

Bolt saw two starlings. There was no way he could catch two of them. Maybe one, but definitely not two.
(Oh, sorry... wait so are they actually near each other or no? xD)

Pebble decided the risk wasn't worth it. He wasn't even sure there was anyone else there, but he wasn't going to risk it. Cat's only bring danger, and pain. He turned around, scooting away from the birds. Twoleg trash it is.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 23rd, 2016, 07:29 PM
(Oh, sorry... wait so are they actually near each other or no? xD)

Pebble decided the risk wasn't worth it. He wasn't even sure there was anyone else there, but he wasn't going to risk it. Cat's only bring danger, and pain. He turned around, scooting away from the birds. Twoleg trash it is.
(STOP RUNNING) Bolt saw a cat moving away from the birds. He thought to himself that nothing would change this and lunged. Lucky for him, they were close enough that he somehow managed to kill them both. He sat there with both starlings next to him. It took all his might to not eat both of them in a few bites. He knew whatever he saw moving was hungry as well and he tossed one of them over to the cat. "I know you're hungry. And thanks for distracting them." He called over before grabbing the bird that he had and stood up.

Maplefur
November 23rd, 2016, 07:33 PM
(STOP RUNNING) Bolt saw a cat moving away from the birds. He thought to himself that nothing would change this and lunged. Lucky for him, they were close enough that he somehow managed to kill them both. He sat there with both starlings next to him. It took all his might to not eat both of them in a few bites. He knew whatever he saw moving was hungry as well and he tossed one of them over to the cat. "I know you're hungry. And thanks for distracting them." He called over before grabbing the bird that he had and stood up.

Startled, Pebble looked down at the bird. "U-um, thanks?" Hesitantly, the kit padded over to the bird Bolt had thrown to him, glancing at the other tom before bending over to take a bite. What if he attacks me? What do I do? He lashed his tail in frustration. All this would've been easier if my family didn't leave.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 23rd, 2016, 07:35 PM
Startled, Pebble looked down at the bird. "U-um, thanks?" Hesitantly, the kit padded over to the bird Bolt had thrown to him, glancing at the other tom before bending over to take a bite. What if he attacks me? What do I do? He lashed his tail in frustration. All this would've been easier if my family didn't leave.
Bolt began to walk away. Back to his tree that he slept in the night before knowing he would at least be alone while he ate.

Maplefur
November 23rd, 2016, 07:37 PM
Bolt began to walk away. Back to his tree that he slept in the night before knowing he would at least be alone while he ate.
Pebble relaxed more as Bolt walked away, able to eat his meal without constant worry shadowing him. Still, every few bites he would glance up at the tom to make sure he was still safe.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 23rd, 2016, 07:48 PM
Pebble relaxed more as Bolt walked away, able to eat his meal without constant worry shadowing him. Still, every few bites he would glance up at the tom to make sure he was still safe.
Bolt Sat down comfortably and began to eat his food. It was a much better way to start a morning than like all the other mornings.

Maplefur
November 24th, 2016, 06:33 AM
Bolt Sat down comfortably and began to eat his food. It was a much better way to start a morning than like all the other mornings.

Seeing Bolt sit down, Pebble began eating his meal slower, enjoying his food. He was no longer in as much as a rush- it seemed like this cat wasn't going to attack him. Still, cats can be deceiving...

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 24th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Seeing Bolt sit down, Pebble began eating his meal slower, enjoying his food. He was no longer in as much as a rush- it seemed like this cat wasn't going to attack him. Still, cats can be deceiving...
Bolt slowly finished his food. His stomach was satisfied for now and that was good.

Maplefur
November 24th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Bolt slowly finished his food. His stomach was satisfied for now and that was good.

Pebble noticed Bolt finish, and he glanced down at the remains of his own bird. He finished the rest in a few quick bites, and glanced back up at the other tom. "Well, um... Thanks for the uh, food." He muttered awkwardly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 24th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Pebble noticed Bolt finish, and he glanced down at the remains of his own bird. He finished the rest in a few quick bites, and glanced back up at the other tom. "Well, um... Thanks for the uh, food." He muttered awkwardly.
Bolt looked down at Pebble and nodded. "Not all strays are evil and will fight for prey. I'm one of those few strays. My name's Bolt."

Maplefur
November 24th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Bolt looked down at Pebble and nodded. "Not all strays are evil and will fight for prey. I'm one of those few strays. My name's Bolt."

Pebble looked down at the ground. "I'm Pebble," he muttered, flicking his ears. A memory flitted through his mind. Pebble was walking down the streets, next to a larger cat- a tom, who was almost the exact copy of Pebble himself, just with yellow eyes instead of Pebble's green ones. "Where are we gonna hunt, Father?" Pebble looked up at his father with wide eyes. The tom looked down at his son with a gentle smile. "Normally you can find some prey in twoleg gardens." As he said this, he turned a corner and walked to the back of one of the buildings, coming to an open grass field- a twoleg yard. As they neared it though, a bang sounded nearby. Pebble jumped and hid behind his father, who looked over to the source of the noise- a kittypet, who had fallen off of a box in his fear of the two strays. "Calm down, we won't hurt you." His father called out to the kittypet, who hunched down. "But... but you're one of those strays!" The kittypet yelped. His father gave the kittypet another reassuring smile. "Not all strays are bad." Pebble snapped back to the present. I've heard those words before, saying them doesn't mean they're true. Pebble found himself shaking at the memory, and he tried to calm down. I don't want him to think I'm uneasy, he might attack if he thinks I'm a threat.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 24th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Pebble looked down at the ground. "I'm Pebble," he muttered, flicking his ears. A memory flitted through his mind. Pebble was walking down the streets, next to a larger cat- a tom, who was almost the exact copy of Pebble himself, just with yellow eyes instead of Pebble's green ones. "Where are we gonna hunt, Father?" Pebble looked up at his father with wide eyes. The tom looked down at his son with a gentle smile. "Normally you can find some prey in twoleg gardens." As he said this, he turned a corner and walked to the back of one of the buildings, coming to an open grass field- a twoleg yard. As they neared it though, a bang sounded nearby. Pebble jumped and hid behind his father, who looked over to the source of the noise- a kittypet, who had fallen off of a box in his fear of the two strays. "Calm down, we won't hurt you." His father called out to the kittypet, who hunched down. "But... but you're one of those strays!" The kittypet yelped. His father gave the kittypet another reassuring smile. "Not all strays are bad." Pebble snapped back to the present. I've heard those words before, saying them doesn't mean they're true. Pebble found himself shaking at the memory, and he tried to calm down. I don't want him to think I'm uneasy, he might attack if he thinks I'm a threat.
Bolt saw him shaking. "Are you ok?" He asked.

Maplefur
November 24th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Bolt saw him shaking. "Are you ok?" He asked.

"I'm fine." Pebble certainly didn't look it- his ears were pinned against his head, and while he was trying not to look scared, he couldn't prevent his tail from fluffing up.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 24th, 2016, 01:27 PM
"I'm fine." Pebble certainly didn't look it- his ears were pinned against his head, and while he was trying not to look scared, he couldn't prevent his tail from fluffing up.
"Are you sure?" He jumped from the tree.

Maplefur
November 24th, 2016, 05:38 PM
"Are you sure?" He jumped from the tree.

"Um," Pebble hesitated, wondering how much he should tell the tom. "I'm just not used to being around cats..." He meowed.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 24th, 2016, 06:05 PM
"Um," Pebble hesitated, wondering how much he should tell the tom. "I'm just not used to being around cats..." He meowed.
"I can understand that." He said. "If you want me to leave, just let me know."

Maplefur
November 24th, 2016, 06:13 PM
"I can understand that." He said. "If you want me to leave, just let me know."

Pebble felt guilt claw at his stomach. While he would rather be alone, this tom had been nothing but nice to him. Sure, his anxiety was getting worse with every second, but would Bolt really do any harm to him? Possibly. Still he raised his head, meaning to look at the tom. He couldn't bring himself to meet his eyes, instead focusing on his ears. "Um... no, its alright. Y-you don't need to leave, if you don't want to."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 24th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Pebble felt guilt claw at his stomach. While he would rather be alone, this tom had been nothing but nice to him. Sure, his anxiety was getting worse with every second, but would Bolt really do any harm to him? Possibly. Still he raised his head, meaning to look at the tom. He couldn't bring himself to meet his eyes, instead focusing on his ears. "Um... no, its alright. Y-you don't need to leave, if you don't want to."
Bolt nodded. He needed a few more moment. He needed to continue looking for food because knowing his luck, it'll be the middle of the night until he finds so much as a crumb of food.

Maplefur
November 24th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Bolt nodded. He needed a few more moment. He needed to continue looking for food because knowing his luck, it'll be the middle of the night until he finds so much as a crumb of food.

Pebble decided to groom himself. He wasn't really sure what to do with the other tom around, but he didn't want his muzzle to stay stained red from the bird. He licked his paw before swiping it across his face, repeating it until he was sure he was clean. He glanced at Bolt again, wondering if he was supposed to be talking to the other tom. "Um... so, do you always stay around here?" Pebble asked him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 24th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Pebble decided to groom himself. He wasn't really sure what to do with the other tom around, but he didn't want his muzzle to stay stained red from the bird. He licked his paw before swiping it across his face, repeating it until he was sure he was clean. He glanced at Bolt again, wondering if he was supposed to be talking to the other tom. "Um... so, do you always stay around here?" Pebble asked him.
"No. But I might as well make this my new home." He answered. "It's quiet over here at least." He stood up. "I'm leaving here shortly. If I leave now I should have some little dinner by night."

Maplefur
November 24th, 2016, 06:30 PM
"No. But I might as well make this my new home." He answered. "It's quiet over here at least." He stood up. "I'm leaving here shortly. If I leave now I should have some little dinner by night."

Pebble nodded. "Alright, um... Thanks again." He stuttered, standing up with Bolt and flicking his tail in what he hoped seemed like a friendly matter.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 24th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Pebble nodded. "Alright, um... Thanks again." He stuttered, standing up with Bolt and flicking his tail in what he hoped seemed like a friendly matter.
Bolt nodded with a smile and began to walk off.

Maplefur
November 24th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Bolt nodded with a smile and began to walk off.

Pebble sighed and trotted off in the opposite direction. He didn't know what exactly he planned on doing, just knew that he didn't want to stay in one place any longer. He felt like a sitting duck when he hovered around, and always felt like he could be easily tracked. This is why he never had a real den, or a place to call home. Instead, he just wandered twolegplace day and night.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 24th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Pebble sighed and trotted off in the opposite direction. He didn't know what exactly he planned on doing, just knew that he didn't want to stay in one place any longer. He felt like a sitting duck when he hovered around, and always felt like he could be easily tracked. This is why he never had a real den, or a place to call home. Instead, he just wandered twolegplace day and night.
Bolt ran through the town trying to quickly found food. He failed and after a while of looking, he slowed and began to go back to looking through dumpsters.

Maplefur
November 25th, 2016, 07:02 AM
Bolt ran through the town trying to quickly found food. He failed and after a while of looking, he slowed and began to go back to looking through dumpsters.
(Just by the way neither of these two random cats are your cat, just creating a scene :P)
Pebble padded through the town. He still wasn't sure what he was doing. He wasn't that hungry, though he'd keep an eye out for any good food. The wailing of a fight breaking out echoed somewhere off to his right, causing him to jump and look in that direction. It seemed like two cats were fighting over a dumpster. That's typical, it shouldn't scare me. He scolded himself. Pebble padded away from the two, not wanting them to decide to pick a fight with him too. He eventually came across a pretty large dumpster, and it didn't look like any cats were in sight. It was right outside of one of those twoleg buildings that always are making food for other twolegs. Pebble jumped up, happy that one side of it was left open. There was plenty of scraps, and he bent down to grab some.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 25th, 2016, 08:44 AM
(Just by the way neither of these two random cats are your cat, just creating a scene :P)
Pebble padded through the town. He still wasn't sure what he was doing. He wasn't that hungry, though he'd keep an eye out for any good food. The wailing of a fight breaking out echoed somewhere off to his right, causing him to jump and look in that direction. It seemed like two cats were fighting over a dumpster. That's typical, it shouldn't scare me. He scolded himself. Pebble padded away from the two, not wanting them to decide to pick a fight with him too. He eventually came across a pretty large dumpster, and it didn't look like any cats were in sight. It was right outside of one of those twoleg buildings that always are making food for other twolegs. Pebble jumped up, happy that one side of it was left open. There was plenty of scraps, and he bent down to grab some.
Bolt knew that looking from dumpster to dumpster was a bad idea, but this always worked for him and so he stuck with it until he found one. He looked into the dumpster and there was plenty of scraps! Bolt couldn't believe it. He felt like he was going to cry of pure joy. He jumped in and grabbed as many as he could, eating some of it, and ran back to his little spot on his tree.

Maplefur
November 25th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Bolt knew that looking from dumpster to dumpster was a bad idea, but this always worked for him and so he stuck with it until he found one. He looked into the dumpster and there was plenty of scraps! Bolt couldn't believe it. He felt like he was going to cry of pure joy. He jumped in and grabbed as many as he could, eating some of it, and ran back to his little spot on his tree.

Pebble eagerly grabbed a bunch of scraps, eating them right on the spot. He grabbed a few more pieces of meat, then jumped off the dumpster. He didn't want to stay there for long- certainly another cat would pass by this miracle. He padded along, deciding to try to find a good place to rest and eat the rest of his findings.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 25th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Pebble eagerly grabbed a bunch of scraps, eating them right on the spot. He grabbed a few more pieces of meat, then jumped off the dumpster. He didn't want to stay there for long- certainly another cat would pass by this miracle. He padded along, deciding to try to find a good place to rest and eat the rest of his findings.
Bolt laughed. It was the first time he did that for a long time. Back when his parents were alive. He put his food in a little hole in the bark of the tree and relaxed. He had enough food for today and tomorrow.

Maplefur
November 25th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Bolt laughed. It was the first time he did that for a long time. Back when his parents were alive. He put his food in a little hole in the bark of the tree and relaxed. He had enough food for today and tomorrow.

Pebble stumbled upon an abandoned twoleg building. It's doors were boarded up, but one of the windows were broken. Using a dying bush to climb up to the window, Pebble hopped through. As he landed, a piece of broken glass dug into his paw and he winced. The fluffy cat padded over to a chair inside, jumping off and placing the food on it. He raised his paw to look at the glass, and tried to lick it out. The sharp metallic tang of blood hit his tongue, and he quickly stopped as it hurt his paw further. "What do I do..." he muttered to himself. It needs to come out, that I know, but how do I get it out?

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 25th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Bolt sighed in relief and rolled on his back. He could do for a nap. A nice long nap.

Night Sky
November 27th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Can I join?)

aleka!
November 27th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Can I join?)
You don't have to ask, you can just jump in by the way! I'm pretty much stalking this thread so yeah.. XD)

Night Sky
November 27th, 2016, 06:07 PM
You don't have to ask, you can just jump in by the way! I'm pretty much stalking this thread so yeah.. XD)

(XD Okay)

Flame walked near the twoleg place, in attempt to find food. She was starving, and maybe begging to the twolegs would help, even if what the food they fed to the housecats looked like rabbit droppings. She knew she should find somewhere to stay, but she didn't exactly know where. The orange she-cat walked near a twoleg den and just sat down near a bush. I shouldn't be begging! Especially from twolegs! I'll just find food in the morning. Flame crawled under the bush and layed down, the leaves of the bush covering most of her body. After a long time, sleep finally overtook her.

(Didn't know what to do XD)

aleka!
November 27th, 2016, 07:58 PM
After like 10 minutes of stalking the thread, I'm going to join in x3)

Swift hissed. He absolutely hated places like this. It was all so unnatural. The stones that allowed light to shine through them, the hard stone like substance underpaw.
"I hate this." He finally snarled aloud, his long tail lashing. Swift himself was a slim-framed as well small dark brown tom. His tail tip was white, and his ear tips were tan.
He sniffed the air, but recoiled; nostrils flared. It absolutely stank! All the monsters spewing out foul-smelling fumes and who knows what other stuff. Flattening his ears, he bunched his haunches beneath him and leaped onto a fence, wobbrling a bit but gaming his balance quickly.

Night Sky
November 27th, 2016, 09:55 PM
(Lol)
Flame suddenly stiffened as she awoke, feeling slightly dizzy. She needed to get food. She stood up and looked around. No one seemed to be around. The she-cat decided to walk, just for an exercise before she started hunting or begging.

Maplefur
November 28th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Pebble inspected his paw further, holding it up to his face. He didn't know much when it came to injuries, but he was sure that the glass needed to come out, however painful it was going to be. Taking a deep breath, he leaned forward and gripped a large piece with his teeth. Without giving himself time to think, he jerked his head back to tear it out. A sharp yelp escaped him, and he looked down at his throbbing paw to see more blood starting to seep out. Did I just make it worse?

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 30th, 2016, 07:47 AM
Bolt didn't feel like taking a nap, he instead started thinking about that cat he met this morning. He seemed nice and he definitely didn't attack. He wanted to see him again.

Night Sky
November 30th, 2016, 08:35 AM
Flame kept walking and didn't realize she came upon the dumpsters. She just shrugged to herself and jumped onto one of them, quickly realizing that it had a faint scent of cat. So there's more? The she-cat thought to herself. Flame got excited, but tried to keep it down when she looked for food inside the dumpster.

Maplefur
November 30th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Pebble gasped, feeling panic grip him. I don't know what to do! How do I make it stop bleeding? He was afraid to do anything, even lick the wound, in case he made it worse. The young tom looked back over to the window he had leaped in fro. I need to get out... I need help. He flattened his ears against his head when he realized the window was the only way out. But it's surrounded by broken glass... I'm trapped! He jumped off the chair, landing awkwardly to avoid putting pressure on his paw, and ran over to the window. He took in a deep breath, "Hello! Any cat out there?" He yowled through the broken window. Somebody, anybody, help! The possibility of a hostile cat terrified him, but he couldn't just sit there and let his paw get worse. He was sure it wasn't a fatal wound, but he had to do something for it so it wouldn't be infected, because then he would surely die.

Night Sky
December 1st, 2016, 05:11 PM
Flame stiffened as she thought she heard a cat yowl in a distance. I'll look for food later, I need to help that cat! She thought in panic. The flame colored she-cat jumped off the dumpsters and tried to follow the yowl. The rogue was able to make out the last words the cat said aloud. "...Cat out there?" She panted and panicked as the voice stayed silent. Oh no! The she-cat thought with horror Am I too late? To make sure she didn't loose the cat, she yowled back, "Where are you?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 05:14 PM
Pebble gasped, feeling panic grip him. I don't know what to do! How do I make it stop bleeding? He was afraid to do anything, even lick the wound, in case he made it worse. The young tom looked back over to the window he had leaped in fro. I need to get out... I need help. He flattened his ears against his head when he realized the window was the only way out. But it's surrounded by broken glass... I'm trapped! He jumped off the chair, landing awkwardly to avoid putting pressure on his paw, and ran over to the window. He took in a deep breath, "Hello! Any cat out there?" He yowled through the broken window. Somebody, anybody, help! The possibility of a hostile cat terrified him, but he couldn't just sit there and let his paw get worse. He was sure it wasn't a fatal wound, but he had to do something for it so it wouldn't be infected, because then he would surely die.
Bolt could hear the scream from here and his eyes opened wide. The nap could wait. He needed to help this cat. He didn't care what would happen. He was going to help whoever was in trouble. Then he sped up when he thought something, he could've sworn he heard that voice again. Recently as well, then he realized it was Pebble's voice. "Hang on. I'm coming!"

Maplefur
December 1st, 2016, 05:19 PM
Flame stiffened as she thought she heard a cat yowl in a distance. I'll look for food later, I need to help that cat! She thought in panic. The flame colored she-cat jumped off the dumpsters and tried to follow the yowl. The rogue was able to make out the last words the cat said aloud. "...Cat out there?" She panted and panicked as the voice stayed silent. Oh no! The she-cat thought with horror Am I too late? To make sure she didn't loose the cat, she yowled back, "Where are you?"
Bolt could hear the scream from here and his eyes opened wide. The nap could wait. He needed to help this cat. He didn't care what would happen. He was going to help whoever was in trouble. Then he sped up when he thought something, he could've sworn he heard that voice again. Recently as well, then he realized it was Pebble's voice. "Hang on. I'm coming!"

Pebble felt slight relief as he heard not one, but two cats respond. He recognized one voice as Bolt from earlier, but didn't know the second. "I'm in this twoleg den... I jumped through the broken window a-and my paw won't stop bleeding!" He looked down at his paw, and the few drops of blood that had fallen to the floor. "I can't find another way out, and this window's surrounded by glass. I-I don't know what to do!" He wailed out.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 05:22 PM
Pebble felt slight relief as he heard not one, but two cats respond. He recognized one voice as Bolt from earlier, but didn't know the second. "I'm in this twoleg den... I jumped through the broken window a-and my paw won't stop bleeding!" He looked down at his paw, and the few drops of blood that had fallen to the floor. "I can't find another way out, and this window's surrounded by glass. I-I don't know what to do!" He wailed out.
Bolt made his way to his voice and found a way in and looked down, seeing glass. "This is why you look where you leap." He jumped over the broken glass and walked over to Pebble.

Night Sky
December 1st, 2016, 05:27 PM
The cats to the rescue! XD)
Flame nodded and felt stupid because she knew the cat couldn't see her. She heard another voice, it must be the cat's friend. The she-cat saw some cobweb nearby and took it. This stops the bleeding, right? She thought. She shook her head. It should be. The flame cat ran and reached an abandoned twoleg nest. She saw a broken window and she peeked through, seeing two toms. One of them had an injured paw, with blood around him,and the other was near him. Both cats seemed unaware of Flame. She put the cobwebs down as she came inside, avoiding the glass. Flame chuckled. "Looks like someone beat me, huh?"

Maplefur
December 1st, 2016, 05:31 PM
Bolt made his way to his voice and found a way in and looked down, seeing glass. "This is why you look where you leap." He jumped over the broken glass and walked over to Pebble.
The cats to the rescue! XD)
Flame nodded and felt stupid because she knew the cat couldn't see her. She heard another voice, it must be the cat's friend. The she-cat saw some cobweb nearby and took it. This stops the bleeding, right? She thought. She shook her head. It should be. The flame cat ran and reached an abandoned twoleg nest. She saw a broken window and she peeked through, seeing two toms. One of them had an injured paw, with blood around him,and the other was near him. Both cats seemed unaware of Flame. She put the cobwebs down as she came inside, avoiding the glass. Flame chuckled. "Looks like someone beat me, huh?"

(Woo hoo! xD)
Pebble looked up at Bolt, faintly nodding. Idiot! He thought angrily. You should've known better than to do this! Bolt's right, I should've watched where I was going! He heard another voice and looked over to see a molly coming inside. "P-please make it stop bleeding!" He whimpered to them. His fear of cats tickled at the back of his mind, but right now he was focused on helping his paw- and then finding a way out.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 05:32 PM
(Woo hoo! xD)
Pebble looked up at Bolt, faintly nodding. Idiot! He thought angrily. You should've known better than to do this! Bolt's right, I should've watched where I was going! He heard another voice and looked over to see a molly coming inside. "P-please make it stop bleeding!" He whimpered to them. His fear of cats tickled at the back of his mind, but right now he was focused on helping his paw- and then finding a way out.
Bolt nodded and smiled. "Don't worry." He said. "Let me see your paw."

Night Sky
December 1st, 2016, 05:35 PM
Lol)

Flame nodded and picked up the cobwebs. She ran to his side, and pressed the cobwebs on his paw. She twitched her whiskers in amusement as she saw a piece of glass near him. That piece must have gone in his paw! The flame colored she-cat looked at the tom. "Does it hurt?" Flame asked him.

Need to search up herbs and stuff, I don't really know them well lol)

Maplefur
December 1st, 2016, 05:40 PM
Bolt nodded and smiled. "Don't worry." He said. "Let me see your paw."
Lol)

Flame nodded and picked up the cobwebs. She ran to his side, and pressed the cobwebs on his paw. She twitched her whiskers in amusement as she saw a piece of glass near him. That piece must have gone in his paw! The flame colored she-cat looked at the tom. "Does it hurt?" Flame asked him.

Need to search up herbs and stuff, I don't really know them well lol)

Pebble held his paw out to Bolt, before Flame ran over to put the cobwebs on and he winced. "Y-yes," he murmured quietly. "I don't know if I got all the glass out... I p-panicked and didn't know what to do." He admitted.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 05:41 PM
"It's alright. " He looked at Flame. "Do you know herbs?" He asked.

Night Sky
December 1st, 2016, 05:43 PM
"Sorry, I'm not so good at this, I've only done this a few times" She replied to both toms. Flame looked at the tom standing near her. "What's your name?" She asked, just to take her mind off the smell of blood.

Maplefur
December 1st, 2016, 05:49 PM
"It's alright. " He looked at Flame. "Do you know herbs?" He asked.
"Sorry, I'm not so good at this, I've only done this a few times" She replied to both toms. Flame looked at the tom standing near her. "What's your name?" She asked, just to take her mind off the smell of blood.

Pebble flicked his ears back, nervousness filling him as Flame spoke. Only a few times? What if she does something wrong? He answered the molly's question, however, hoping to distract himself. He wasn't sure if he was meant to answer, or if Flame was talking to Bolt, but she didn't know his name anyways. "I'm Pebble..."

Night Sky
December 1st, 2016, 06:04 PM
Flame smiled. "Well Pebble, looks like we'll need a little more cobweb." She said to him, as she removed the cobweb from his paw. The she-cat looked at his paw. It was bleeding a little now, but it looked infected. Looks like I need Burdock Root... She looked at Pebble. "A little infected, but I can handle it." Flame waved her tail a little. "I'll go get some burdock root, if you stay here. Doesn't look like your going anywhere anyways." She walked to the broken window, avoiding the broken glass. "My name's Flame, by the way." She added. The flame colored she-cat jumped out the window ad started walking a little far off, in search of burdock.

Maplefur
December 1st, 2016, 06:15 PM
Flame smiled. "Well Pebble, looks like we'll need a little more cobweb." She said to him, as she removed the cobweb from his paw. The she-cat looked at his paw. It was bleeding a little now, but it looked infected. Looks like I need Burdock Root... She looked at Pebble. "A little infected, but I can handle it." Flame waved her tail a little. "I'll go get some burdock root, if you stay here. Doesn't look like your going anywhere anyways." She walked to the broken window, avoiding the broken glass. "My name's Flame, by the way." She added. The flame colored she-cat jumped out the window ad started walking a little far off, in search of burdock.

"Alright, um, thanks!" Pebble called out to her as she left. What is Burdock Root? He frowned and sat down, nervously glancing at Bolt.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 1st, 2016, 06:28 PM
Bolt watched him leave. He knew what burdock looked like. "Now I have to get this glass out of your paw before he gets back." He told Pebble. "This might hurt."

Maplefur
December 1st, 2016, 06:31 PM
Bolt watched him leave. He knew what burdock looked like. "Now I have to get this glass out of your paw before he gets back." He told Pebble. "This might hurt."

Pebble shot his head to Bolt's direction, fear lacing his spine. He had half a mind to run, but he knew that the tom was right. The glass did need to leave, and whether he liked it or not it was going to come out. Even if Pebble persuaded Bolt to leave it be, Flame would come back and take it out herself.

Night Sky
December 1st, 2016, 06:31 PM
She hears Pebble reply in thanks, but she keeps going, searching and thinking at the same time. Why are they nice to me? Why didn't the other tom attack me? Everyone always attacks and hurts the moment they see each other. They're different. Good different. It's probably because they needed help. After that, they probably might hurt me. She turns to the side and realizes she walked a little far off. Flame then looked around her and spotted Burdock root. She ran to it and grabbed some, then turned back to walk to the toms. The flame colored she-cat looked at the sky and noticed it was getting dark. She walked a little faster now, in fear someone might try to attack her. She finally reached the abandoned twoleg nest, and she jumped in the window, barley missing the still leftover pieces of glass. Flame looked at Pebble, smiling. "Didn't think I'd find some" she said her voice a little muffled by the herb. She padded over to both toms and stopped, leaving the root on the floor. "We need to take out the glass first....."

Maplefur
December 1st, 2016, 07:00 PM
She hears Pebble reply in thanks, but she keeps going, searching and thinking at the same time. Why are they nice to me? Why didn't the other tom attack me? Everyone always attacks and hurts the moment they see each other. They're different. Good different. It's probably because they needed help. After that, they probably might hurt me. She turns to the side and realizes she walked a little far off. Flame then looked around her and spotted Burdock root. She ran to it and grabbed some, then turned back to walk to the toms. The flame colored she-cat looked at the sky and noticed it was getting dark. She walked a little faster now, in fear someone might try to attack her. She finally reached the abandoned twoleg nest, and she jumped in the window, barley missing the still leftover pieces of glass. Flame looked at Pebble, smiling. "Didn't think I'd find some" she said her voice a little muffled by the herb. She padded over to both toms and stopped, leaving the root on the floor. "We need to take out the glass first....."

Pebble flinched. "Yeah, Bolt was about to do that..." The young tom uttered, his fur puffing out in fear. He looked at the root Flame had brought back. "So that's what Burdock root is?" He asked her in a hushed voice.

Night Sky
December 1st, 2016, 07:07 PM
Flame nodded. "Yeah, it helps to stop infection." She looked over at the tom then at Pebble. "And I can't put it on unless we take out the glass." She said awkwardly.

Maplefur
December 1st, 2016, 07:18 PM
Flame nodded. "Yeah, it helps to stop infection." She looked over at the tom then at Pebble. "And I can't put it on unless we take out the glass." She said awkwardly.

Pebble squeezed his eyes shut, shoving his tiny paw in her direction. "Do it," he meowed, fear making his voice higher than normal. He turned his head away, even though his eyes were shut, in an effort to block out what she was doing.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 2nd, 2016, 07:21 AM
Bolt nodded. "I'm sorry." He said. He looked at her paw and found the piece of grass. It looked like it was deep. If he messed this up, there could be no way it would come out. "Hold still." He ordered as he got closer and grabbed the glass and gave a sharp tug, and he was successful. The piece of glass was out.

Maplefur
December 2nd, 2016, 10:01 AM
Bolt nodded. "I'm sorry." He said. He looked at her paw and found the piece of grass. It looked like it was deep. If he messed this up, there could be no way it would come out. "Hold still." He ordered as he got closer and grabbed the glass and gave a sharp tug, and he was successful. The piece of glass was out.

Pebble let out a sharp yowl as Bolt tugged the glass out, pain lacing through his paw. He kept it out though, unsure if he was done. "I-is it all out?" He asked the tom uncertaintly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 2nd, 2016, 04:28 PM
Bolt spat away the glass and looked at her paw. Then nodded.

Night Sky
December 2nd, 2016, 05:50 PM
Flame ran over to Pebble's injured paw and chewed the Burdock root, making it pulp. She quickly put it on his paw, and looked at Pebble in embarrassment. "Sorry if this seems weird it does work though." Flame told him, keeping the pulp root on his paw. "Does it seem a little better?" The flame colored she-cat asked him, to break the silence.

Maplefur
December 3rd, 2016, 06:34 AM
Bolt spat away the glass and looked at her paw. Then nodded.
Flame ran over to Pebble's injured paw and chewed the Burdock root, making it pulp. She quickly put it on his paw, and looked at Pebble in embarrassment. "Sorry if this seems weird it does work though." Flame told him, keeping the pulp root on his paw. "Does it seem a little better?" The flame colored she-cat asked him, to break the silence.

Pebbly finally opened his eyes, wondering what the weird mush was on his paw. Looking at it, he brought his paw to his nose and gave it a sniff. "Well, it feels better. Dunno if it smells better though." He surprised himself with a joke. I'm probably relieved that they fixed my paw, and that's why I'm so relaxed around them... But I can't get too relaxed, or else they might take advantage of me. "Um, thanks for the help," he murmured.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 3rd, 2016, 09:22 AM
Pebbly finally opened his eyes, wondering what the weird mush was on his paw. Looking at it, he brought his paw to his nose and gave it a sniff. "Well, it feels better. Dunno if it smells better though." He surprised himself with a joke. I'm probably relieved that they fixed my paw, and that's why I'm so relaxed around them... But I can't get too relaxed, or else they might take advantage of me. "Um, thanks for the help," he murmured.
"No problem." Bolt said dipping his head. "Just don't try to do it again."

Maplefur
December 3rd, 2016, 10:33 PM
"No problem." Bolt said dipping his head. "Just don't try to do it again."
The grey tom nodded. "Don't have to tell me twice," Pebble muttered. He gingerly put his paw back down, careful not to put too much weight on it. Now I just have to get out without hurting myself again.

Padfoot
December 3rd, 2016, 10:42 PM
A dark grey tom with light spots along his back padded loudly through the forest, he yawned, he then saw the cats and bolted up a tree, banging his head in the process, everything went dark around him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I didn't know if you guys were in a forest or whatever so ya know I assumed)

Maplefur
December 4th, 2016, 10:22 AM
A dark grey tom with light spots along his back padded loudly through the forest, he yawned, he then saw the cats and bolted up a tree, banging his head in the process, everything went dark around him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I didn't know if you guys were in a forest or whatever so ya know I assumed)

(Hah they're in a town, but we can pretend there's a forest outside the building!)

Pebble heard a loud bang, causing him to jump. His thick fur puffed out, making him look twice the size. He could've been intimidating, if it weren't for the loud squeak that escaped him. "W-what was that?!" The young tom's voice was unusually high, but he paid no mind to it. The only thing he was focusing on was his own fear. I need to get out of here! W-whatever that was, it could be coming here! He scrambled backwards in a blind panic, loud pants escaping his lips. It was if the other two cats weren't there, and he was in a world of his own.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 4th, 2016, 05:42 PM
(Hah they're in a town, but we can pretend there's a forest outside the building!)

Pebble heard a loud bang, causing him to jump. His thick fur puffed out, making him look twice the size. He could've been intimidating, if it weren't for the loud squeak that escaped him. "W-what was that?!" The young tom's voice was unusually high, but he paid no mind to it. The only thing he was focusing on was his own fear. I need to get out of here! W-whatever that was, it could be coming here! He scrambled backwards in a blind panic, loud pants escaping his lips. It was if the other two cats weren't there, and he was in a world of his own.
Bolt put a paw on Pebble's shoulder. "Don't worry. I'll check it out."

Maplefur
December 4th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Bolt put a paw on Pebble's shoulder. "Don't worry. I'll check it out."

Pebble blinked with a dazed expression as he looked at Bolt, as if he had forgotten the tom was there. "A-alright. What do I d-do?" He stayed there, crouched down to the ground and shaking as he looked up at Bolt.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 4th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Pebble blinked with a dazed expression as he looked at Bolt, as if he had forgotten the tom was there. "A-alright. What do I d-do?" He stayed there, crouched down to the ground and shaking as he looked up at Bolt.
"Just stay here. You need to heal your paw."

Maplefur
December 4th, 2016, 06:35 PM
"Just stay here. You need to heal your paw."

Pebble nodded. "Alright... I-I can do that..." He pressed himself more to the ground, shoving his injured paw under his body as if he could heal it just like that.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 4th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Pebble nodded. "Alright... I-I can do that..." He pressed himself more to the ground, shoving his injured paw under his body as if he could heal it just like that.
Bolt walked slowly towards the noise.

Padfoot
December 4th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Bird groaned loudly, he heard a cat coming slowly toward him, he jumped to his feet, but then collapsed once again.

Maplefur
December 4th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Bolt walked slowly towards the noise.

Pebble watched him walk, his nervousness rising. "B-be careful," he called out, though he wasn't sure why he was concerned for the tom. Sure he was nice and all, but he'll eventually leave too. They all do, so don't waste your time getting attached. He looked to a nearby window, wondering if he could see what was outside.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 4th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Bird groaned loudly, he heard a cat coming slowly toward him, he jumped to his feet, but then collapsed once again.
Pebble watched him walk, his nervousness rising. "B-be careful," he called out, though he wasn't sure why he was concerned for the tom. Sure he was nice and all, but he'll eventually leave too. They all do, so don't waste your time getting attached. He looked to a nearby window, wondering if he could see what was outside.
Bolt nodded at Pebble and walked up seeing a cat. "Are you ok?" He asked Bird.

Padfoot
December 4th, 2016, 10:21 PM
"Oh oh yeah. I'm fine, i just collapsed multiple times and rammed my head into a tree, it's nothing." He said sarcastically, failing to get to his feet

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 6th, 2016, 12:02 AM
"Oh oh yeah. I'm fine, i just collapsed multiple times and rammed my head into a tree, it's nothing." He said sarcastically, failing to get to his feet
"Great to hear." He grabbed Bird by the scruff and walked back to Pebble and put him next to Pebble.

Maplefur
December 8th, 2016, 06:19 PM
"Great to hear." He grabbed Bird by the scruff and walked back to Pebble and put him next to Pebble.

Pebble jumped, looking over at Bolt and the newcomer. "W-who is he?" he asked skeptically, eyeing the stranger. He doesn't look so well... so hopefully he won't try and attack me.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 15th, 2016, 07:39 AM
Pebble jumped, looking over at Bolt and the newcomer. "W-who is he?" he asked skeptically, eyeing the stranger. He doesn't look so well... so hopefully he won't try and attack me.
He dropped Bird. "Don't know, but he looks hurt so I thought that I could help out."

Maplefur
December 15th, 2016, 10:53 AM
He dropped Bird. "Don't know, but he looks hurt so I thought that I could help out."
Pebble nodded. He's actually... helping others? His mind began to whirl, and he realized that his guard was beginning to drop around this cat. I can't relax... as soon as I do, that'll be when I'm hurt. The kit took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. I need to evaluate the situation... He stared at the two toms. The injured one won't be able to hurt me, and Bolt seems too worried right now to try anything, so I'm alright... For now, at least. I still can't hang around here for long, so I might as well learn as much as I can. "If my paw starts bleeding again, what do I do?" He needed to know any special things he'd have to do to his paw should it be injured again, that way he could rely on his own knowledge instead of another cat's.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 15th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Pebble nodded. He's actually... helping others? His mind began to whirl, and he realized that his guard was beginning to drop around this cat. I can't relax... as soon as I do, that'll be when I'm hurt. The kit took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. I need to evaluate the situation... He stared at the two toms. The injured one won't be able to hurt me, and Bolt seems too worried right now to try anything, so I'm alright... For now, at least. I still can't hang around here for long, so I might as well learn as much as I can. "If my paw starts bleeding again, what do I do?" He needed to know any special things he'd have to do to his paw should it be injured again, that way he could rely on his own knowledge instead of another cat's.
Bolt looked up at him. "The very first thing is to make sure nothing is in your paw or else it will get infected. Then lick it to get all the blood away from it."

Maplefur
December 15th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Bolt looked up at him. "The very first thing is to make sure nothing is in your paw or else it will get infected. Then lick it to get all the blood away from it."

Pebble nodded. "Would that go for any cut, then?" He asked, with a glance outside. I'll have to leave soon...

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 15th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Bolt nodded.

Maplefur
December 17th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Bolt nodded.

Pebble stood, awkwardly shuffling his paws. "Well, thanks for all the help, but this cat here probably would be happy with less company around while he's injured..." The kit trailed off. "So, um, I'm just going to go..." He inched closed to the exit, already planning out a safe way to get out. The last thing I want to do is injure myself again!

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 17th, 2016, 09:30 AM
Pebble stood, awkwardly shuffling his paws. "Well, thanks for all the help, but this cat here probably would be happy with less company around while he's injured..." The kit trailed off. "So, um, I'm just going to go..." He inched closed to the exit, already planning out a safe way to get out. The last thing I want to do is injure myself again!
"What do you mean injured?" Bolt asked. "Just a bit of rest and hes fine." He sat down when he finally understood. "Do you not trust him or me?"

Maplefur
December 17th, 2016, 09:42 AM
"What do you mean injured?" Bolt asked. "Just a bit of rest and hes fine." He sat down when he finally understood. "Do you not trust him or me?"

Pebble glanced down at his paws. "I, uh, don't really trust anyone." He was tempted to blurt his backstory, but kept the information to himself. Truth was, he genuinely liked Bolt, and that scared him. He would rather not trust anyone- it was easier, and in his opinion safer that way. His ears twitched as he kept his mouth shut, though it was easy to see that he had words to say. No Pebble, the less information you give the better. He chided himself.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 17th, 2016, 09:55 AM
Pebble glanced down at his paws. "I, uh, don't really trust anyone." He was tempted to blurt his backstory, but kept the information to himself. Truth was, he genuinely liked Bolt, and that scared him. He would rather not trust anyone- it was easier, and in his opinion safer that way. His ears twitched as he kept his mouth shut, though it was easy to see that he had words to say. No Pebble, the less information you give the better. He chided himself.
Bolt took a moment to let the news soak in. "OK." He said finally and hurt. "I understand." He walked off and left the way he came in avoiding all the glass.

Maplefur
December 17th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Bolt took a moment to let the news soak in. "OK." He said finally and hurt. "I understand." He walked off and left the way he came in avoiding all the glass.

"I'm sorry," Pebble meowed feebly, moving to leave also. "It's just... how I am." He shot one last glance at Bolt, before turning and padding away.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 17th, 2016, 10:22 AM
"I'm sorry," Pebble meowed feebly, moving to leave also. "It's just... how I am." He shot one last glance at Bolt, before turning and padding away.
Bolt walked off and sat in his little branch in his tree, only to find most of his food gone. "Great." He said to himself. "I lost my food and someone I thought I could call a friend."

Maplefur
December 17th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Bolt walked off and sat in his little branch in his tree, only to find most of his food gone. "Great." He said to himself. "I lost my food and someone I thought I could call a friend."

Pebble padded off, away from the building and everything that had happened. He remembered that he had left some scraps of food there, and paused momentarily, wondering if he should go back for it. Deciding he wanted nothing to do with the abandoned twoleg house, he continued on, walking slower than before and his head hanging dejectedly.

(Should we do the time skip for Pebble/Gem? Or wait a bit longer?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 17th, 2016, 10:29 AM
I don't care which

Maplefur
December 17th, 2016, 10:49 AM
I don't care which

(Alrighty I'm gonna start it over at Gem's den.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 17th, 2016, 10:51 AM
(Alrighty I'm gonna start it over at Gem's den.)
OK I guess

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 18th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Bump