PDA

View Full Version : Just a little thing.

Socks
October 6th, 2017, 11:47 PM
So, is this obvious or is my mind just gone but doesn't it seem like the Allegiances at the beginning of each book doesn't actually list all the cats there are. Again, am I just missing something, like, is this already well known?
At the beginning, they seemed pretty consistent but I noticed while reading that it is written as if there are way more cats to a clan than listed. In Starlight, in particular, four cats are listed under the Warriors section in Riverclan(including Hawkfrost) and four are listed in Shadowclan. Then comes the big battle and it makes it seem as if there are way more. The main thing is that two Shadowclan warriors fall into The Thunderclan camp and break their necks. In the next book reading the allegiances shows that none of the Shadowclan warriors are gone even though a big deal is made up of returning the bodies.
Again, I'm probably wrong about this all and missing a point or something.

BEAR.
October 7th, 2017, 12:08 AM
So, is this obvious or is my mind just gone but doesn't it seem like the Allegiances at the beginning of each book doesn't actually list all the cats there are. Again, am I just missing something, like, is this already well known?
At the beginning, they seemed pretty consistent but I noticed while reading that it is written as if there are way more cats to a clan than listed. In Starlight, in particular, four cats are listed under the Warriors section in Riverclan(including Hawkfrost) and four are listed in Shadowclan. Then comes the big battle and it makes it seem as if there are way more. The main thing is that two Shadowclan warriors fall into The Thunderclan camp and break their necks. In the next book reading the allegiances shows that none of the Shadowclan warriors are gone even though a big deal is made up of returning the bodies.
Again, I'm probably wrong about this all and missing a point or something.

if i had to guess, they leave out a lot of the background characters and only bring them up when it's convenient.

Hexict
October 7th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Socks

The Erins tend to make a lot of mistakes with the characters, so the likelihood of them accidentally leaving out a few cats is pretty good. They tend to mess up their characters' appearances, families, names, genders sometimes and even have cats die multiple times due to forgetting that they are already dead. Given that, I would expect them to leave out quite a few cats for the Allegiance.

I wouldn't worry about it, but it's not your mind messing with you or anything :3