PDA

View Full Version : ~rain~ (a fox rp)

Wolfheart2329
October 6th, 2017, 09:17 PM
��������
������ ������������ �������� ������������ �������������� ��������������...

The storm clouds haven't left in a months time.. They came without notice, cloaking the sky in inky blackness, fog enveloping the grounds bellow as the cool pour of rain created mist from the stones below that used to harbor the soft sunlight on their skin....

�������� ������������; The forest was once limitless, radiant, and blooming. Its canopy was overshadowed by holly, crab apple, and sycamore, their crowns allowed for short beams of light to descend for a hodgepodge of ferns to monopolize the fertile soils below...
Thick tree limbs drooped from most trees, and a menagerie of flowers, which were scattered sporadically, caught attention in the otherwise emerald landscape.
A tumult of noises, most of which were varmint, added life to the forest, and almost completely muffled the sound of the wind blowing gently through the forest.. This was the lovley forest that once thrived before the storms.. Now the Irsa forest was flooded.. The flora around the forest has been growing rapidly because of the rain, ivy overgrowing the dens and ferns growing to be taller than most of the animals who have still kept Irsa Forest as their home. Dams from the small streams are starting to overflow and crack, they run off from the mountains of the west.. Small crooks and rivulets are now swampy marshlands with small turtles and salmon who ran off from the mountains thriving well..

Throughout this once perfect forest, were a few starving foxes.. once the storm came and never receded, they were barley able to hunt on their own and be a solitary being as they once were.. they were forced to group up for their own survival into a clan~..

There was once a small vixen, whom kept her home in the mountains. Her name was Lillith, she was a Champagne pink fae who has a heart too big for her own good.. She looked upon the land as the days went by, her heart heavy and mind clouded with the thought of all of the Tod and Vixen who had their homes destroyed.. with nowhere else to go. Her dearest friend, Klaus, who lived just a few hops to the west, his den carved into the mountains just as hers was, Watched as the fae was in agony.. He watched as she slept outside her den, looking down to the forest.. Small whines and yips escaping her maw as she grieved over the souls who could not make it through the rain... Praying that everyone would get out safe..

But that wasent so...

One dark night, a deep red Tod came limping up the small pathway that Lillith and Klaus used to get to their warrens, blood coming from the place where his tail was supposed to be... On his back, lay a tiny opossum kit curled and shaking from the cold and rain...
"Please.. Help me" He breathed..
Lillith and Klaus dragged the lone tod into Lillith's large den, she spent the night for him and tending to his wounds.. Klaus stood back and watched, his brow furrowed as the ruby male spoke..
The tod introduced himself as Luft.. He was a very slim male, obviously he hadent eaten since the flooding started and his tail was torn and chewed off.. He spoke of the plain land.. how he had watched warrens flood with Vixen and kits still inside.. Being solitary animals, His instincts were to fend for himself, to hide in his den that was inside a small cave made by three large boulders..

"I watched as the water rose", he said, his voice shaking as he flattened his ears..
"I watched as an opossum pup struggled to stay afloat on top of its mothers back, who lay limp in the clouded grey waters.. it saw me and jumped off from its mother, climbing atop of me as I lay curled in my den on the top rock.. It did not care if I was a predator.. It curled up to my stomach and shook as It warmed up.." He said, looking away from Lillith and Klaus..

"I kept it safe as the waters rose.. hoping that it would stop.. but it never did.. It got to the point where my den looked as if it were a beavers den, the entrance underwater and half of it flooded.. One night I heard a horrible crack.. The crack of one of the stones breaking loose that secured my den.. I was paralyzed with fear.. I watched as the rock crumbled atop of me.. but without thinking I took the time to grab the pup who slept across from me at the time.. By the time I got out, my tail was trapped under the rock, holding me underwater.. I couldn't breathe.." He said looking at bare hindquarters.. He looked at Lillith, his eyes glistening with passion as he curled his front paw around the opossum kit that snuggled close to him..

"Then is when I realized that this flooding is without nature.. it is against it.. It dosent matter if we are solitary creatures.. we need each other just as this opossum pup needed me.. even if I was supposed to be a predator to it" He said, nodding sadly out at the entrance of the den. "There are more out there.. who are struggling to stay alive.. whether instinct or not, we need to form together through this.."

That is when they decided to band together.. Luft and Klaus digging deeper into Lillith's den, connecting it to Klaus'es to form a giant warren into the mountains.. spending the next few days trying to find more foxes to save..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome dear traveler.. come take harbor in our dens and warrens from the rain.. We will find a way to thrive as we once did.. Come, Relax.
You are safe now~

����������

1. wco’s rules apply. click here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4) to learn more.
2. power play. no major changes in the roleplay,
always consult with other roleplayers before,
including me.
3. characters. maximum of three per person
currently, please try to keep genders even.
4. roleplaying. three to five grammarly correct
sentences are a necessity for this roleplay.
5. ranks one high rank per person
6. activeness. in order to keep this roleplay going,
please post at least once every two pages. if you’re
not going to be active for a while, PM me.
7 forms. please post your forms in Discussion Thread
this is also where all OOC chats will be.
8 fading. fade birthing, mating, fighting. etc.
9 respect. please respect your fellow roleplayers.
10 have fun. this is a roleplay that is just for fun!
please try and enjoy yourself as much as possible
when interacting with fellow roleplayers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

����������

High Rankings:

Alpha (1) - Usually there are two within a pack, The Alpha and his/her mate.. They are normally the active mating pair. They are dominant over all the rest of the pack and what they say should be considered law within their pack. They take an interest in what goes on in their pack and if they've been away for any length of time look to the Beta to learn of what goes on in the pack. (Leaders)

Beta (1-2) - There is usually who within a pack, the Beta and his/her mate, one of each gender. When neither alpha are around they take charge as it is the responsibility that falls to them. The Beta is there in order to test the Alpha in skirmishes which are never truly serious and results in little to no damage of either creature. Although there may come a time when the challenge is serious. (Second in Command)

Delta (1-4) - They are the messangers of the pack, the go between among the allies and sometimes even the axis. They risk their own lives by doing so, but it is their duty and must make sure that those who need to know are told. Sometimes they work in conjunction with the Upsilon. Those who seek this position must be agile, patient and have an even temperment while speaking with other packs. (Messangers)

Epsilon (1-2) - They are the Gaurdians of the pack. Their job is to ward off intruders and are responsible for the safety and wellbeing of the pack. They should have at one time been either an Zeta, Eta or Iota for they will need the skills of peace and fighting. Though they should only resort to violence should peaceful persuasion fail. (Gaurdian)s

Zeta (1-3) - The war general of the pack. They take direct orders from the Alpha in case of a war. The Alpha may be the one to declare war, but the Zeta leads the army and plan the plans for war. They also train new recruits for position as a Eta and Eta or more to take his or her place in future. Normally there is only a single Zeta, but if the populace is high there can be as many as three. (War General)

Theta (1) - They are the lead medics within the pack, therefore it is they that the Iota aspire to be. (Lead Medic)

Kappa (1-2) - They are the lead hunters in the pack. Normall there is only one, though sometimes there are two depending upon how large the pack is. They lead the packs hunts when the Alpha or the Beta when substituting tell them to. They make sure that the entire pack is well fed and will not starve. They oversee as well, that the pack will have a well balanced diet. (Lead Hunters)

Omicron (1) - The Omicron is usually the lead therapist and oversee to it that each one is taking care of the rest of the packs problems in a way that wont harm anyone.. (Therapist)

Tau (1) - The Tau is the lead Scout/Upsilon. They give orders to the Upsilon on whom to spy upon or what packs to look at. They are also known as the best of the Upsilon and only those who've proven themselves may be promoted from Upsilon to this position. However their direct orders come from the Alphas. (Lead Scout)

Mid Rankings

Eta (2-8) - There are at least two in a pack. The Eta are the warriors of the pack. They are led by the Zeta or the Epsilon during skirmishes and wars. Although they will take orders from the Alpha or other higher ranks if given, but the Alpha's above all. (Warriors)

Iota (1-2) - They are the medics of the pack, knowledgeable in herbology. They have vast knowledge upon what plants and other natural resources will help cure and heal others. (Medics)

Nu (1-6) - They are the sentries of the pack. Their duty is to keep track of natural resources, finding dens and areas of abundant food for the pack. They also must keep watch of the pack making sure to call the Epsilon, Delta, Lambda or Upsilon. (Sentries)

Upsilon (1-4) - The Upsilon are the scouts or spies of the pack. They go into other pack territories in order to find out what's going on. Afterwards they report back to the Alpha and tell them about all that they have seen, even should it just be that pups have been born. They will also report to the Zeta if they were asked to find foxes of their own for battle, or they report to the Alpha pair. (Scouts/Spies).

Lambda (Unlimited) - They are the hunters of the pack. They follow the Alpha or the Iota in the hunts. Those who hold this position are loyal and quick to follow orders. They have stealth and agility on their side and together are able to take down larger prey. (Hunters)

Lower Rankings

Phi (1) - They are the pup sitters of the pack and delight in teaching the young that which they will need in the future. However if a pup gets lost or hurt they are hold accountable should the pup have been under their care at that time. (Pup-sitter)

Gamma (1-2) - Those holding this position are usually if not always the oldest and wisest of the pack. Through their stories and their phrases they pass on to the others within the pack their wisdoms. They delight in telling stories to pups though sometimes what they tell is just legend, but still each story usually has some sort of moral to it. There is usually only one or two who fill this position and normally only one of each gender. Those who hold this position are very respected. (Elders)

Omega (1) - They are the scape goats of a pack. Often they are picked on by the other foxes and are last to eat. Sometimes things may become so bad that they might even up and leave the pack, though there are those who remain to stick it out. (Lowest Rank)

YEARLINGS:
Psi (Unlimited) - These are the subordinates of the pack. Usually new members or yearling foxes start here and must prove themselves before they are given a better ranking. However they need to be careful and achieve a higher ranking least they become the Omega. (Subordinate)

PUP:

Pup - They are the young usually born into the pack under the age of one. Depending upon morality and the attitude of a pack as well as the food that is aviable the number of pups in any pack may vary

~������ ��������~
~~~~~~~~
This pack is just recently joining together, Foxes are just now getting used to being in a clan and having jobs to help each other.. They have not decided on a leader yet~ Welcome new fox, What job will you choose to help the foxes of this clan?
~~~~~~~~

Alpha: TO BE DETERMINED BY PACK
Alpha Mate: xxxxxxx

Beta: TO BE DETERMINED BY ALPHA
Beta Mate: xxxxxx

Delta: -------- | | -------

Epsilon -------- | | -------

Zeta -------| | -------

Theta Lily|female|me

Kappa --------| | -------
Kappa -------- | | -------

Omicron -------- | | -------

Tau -------- | | --------

~~~~~~~~~

Eta -------- | | -------
Eta -------- | | -------
Eta -------- | | -------
Eta -------- | | -------

Iota Belle|female|Mad hatter
Iota -------- | | ------

Nu Thorn|male|me
Nu -------- | | -------
Nu -------- | | -------

Upsilon -------- | | -------

Lambda Bramble|male|me
Lambda -------- | | -------

~~~~~~~~~~

Phi ----- | | -----

Gamma: -------- | | -------

Omega -------| |-----

Psi -------- | |-------
Psi -------- | | -------
Psi -------- | | -------
Psi -------- | | -------

Pup -------- | | -------
Pup -------- | | -------
Pup -------- | | -------
Pup -------- | | -------

♀️ Vixen: 0 |||♂ Todd: 0

Territory

Warren enterance (https://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-big-stone-and-mysterious-cave-entrance-in-the-forest-covered-with-liana-and-trees-in-national-park-344545118.jpg)
The entrance of the warren, covered in vines and ferns to keep it camouflaged

Warren Layout(cant get a pic)
The layout of the warren and where all ranks sleep~

Highlands/Hunting grounds (https://68.media.tumblr.com/88e343a77492ec3267d092ce7b0852d0/tumblr_nfczi8yUo91ra8ht7o1_1280.jpg)
The highlands are the lands that have not been flooded from the creeks and have been taken over by the flora, flourishing well with the amount of rain. Most of the time this is where hunting is done~

Fishing Grounds (https://78.media.tumblr.com/12ba65d3f6440d5108ee2bdd0d58e018/tumblr_og67g8jJpW1vr78fvo1_500.jpg)
This is where fishing and small game hunting is done, prey such as Minx, Otters, Beavers and small reptiles are very abundant there

Prey
Hunting Grounds:
Insects (very common
Mice (very common
Voles (very common
Berries (common
Snakes (common
Small birds (common
Rats (uncommon
Ferret (uncommon
Rabbits (uncommon
Opossum (rare
Hedgehog (rare
Turkey (very rare
Skunk (very rare

Fishing Grounds:
Insects (very common)
Small fish (very common)
Frogs (common)
Small birds (common)
Eggs (uncommon)
Small lizards (uncommon)
Turtle (uncommon)
Duck (uncommon)
Large Fish (uncommon (Can Harm))
Muskrat (rare (Can Harm))
Minx (rare )
Haron (rare)
Otter (very rare)
Beavers (very rare (Can harm))
Geese (very rare (Can harm))
Swan (Avoided (Will harm, attack in packs))

Predators
Hawks
Osprey
Badgers
Boar
Lynx
Bobcat
Wild Dogs
Coyote
Wolves
Black Bears

Dens~
The new clan has found an empty mountainside den that used to belong to a pack to wolves, they were able to dig their own burrows deep in the back of the cave, the soil maintaining its dry texture the deeper they dig into the mountain...
The Higher the ranks, the deeper they live in the warren.

The Alpha: Has their own den alongside the Betas den, it is lined in soft rabbits fur and is the driest, and quietest in the warren. The Alphas den is mostly empty seeing as the Alpha has so many duties to attend to. They have the largest prey delivered to them in their den.

The Beta: The beta has their own den as well, located dug right next to the Alphas den, it is significantly smaller and has less pelts scattered around the ground, The beta, though, has back networks in their dens to quickly get to the other dens. The Beta is the first to get to the Alphas den in terms of emergency. The beta has moderate prey delivered to them, they prefer to hunt for themselves although.

The Delta: Being the most agile of the pack, they have a mid-den in the warren, close to the Gamma. They are able to travel through the tunnels quickly. They have third largest prey in their dens and are a very loved rank among the pack, they appreciate the agile foxes running to other territories to speak with the Solitary Foxes who are in need of help or to go and seek other land to be more acceptable as the packs home.. Most of the time they have an array of pelts to sleep comfortably on.

The Epsilon: Being the guardians of the pack, they have the den to the opening of the cave, there are many beaver pelts, River Otter pelts and duck down scattered along the grounds to keep them dry and comfortable, there is one large coyote pelt in the back to keep them abundantly warm . They are a very appreciated rank, they get some of the largest prey that the Lambda bring. They are well fed and very large foxes, the healers give them many herbs to keep them healthy and strong.

The Zeta: The Zeta have a den in the back near the Alpha and Betas den, they are a well loved rank among the pack. These foxes do not need many pelts to comfort the bottom of their den seeing as they are some of the biggest and burliest foxes in the pack. They get some of the largest prey that the Lambda bring.

The Theta: The Theta has her own large den close to the front of the cave opening for quick treating from the outside, this den has the most pelts covering the ground making it one of the warmest and most comfortable places to sleep, The theta often lets pups and other small or weak foxes sleep there instead of herself if there is no one to attend to. The den is filled to the brim with herbs and berries, littering the walls as moisture from the rain helps keep the plants very alive and thriving. There is lavender and ivy draping down the top of the cave, everywhere you see is lush.. The Theta is one of the most loved in the pack, she gets smaller food rations, eating mostly berries, unless tending to someone who needs more food for strength.

The Kappa & Lambda: The Kappa and Lambda share a large den in the back of the den, the Kappa has their own corner to themselves seeing as they are The Largest fox in the pack, even larger than the Eta. They have a large pelt to sleep on and is surrounded by the Lambda to keep warm. The Kappa and Lambda get first pick of whatever prey they want, seeing as they hunted for it.

The Omicron: The Omicron has their own large den, it is down a long tunnel to make sure there can be no one listening and is a very private and quiet den to talk freely. The den tends to be very cold, so they have a rare wolverine pelt on the floor of their den, scrounged up by the Lambda on one of their expeditions, The Omicron has moderate food rations~

The Tau & Upsilon: The scouts/spies have a larger den towards the front of the cave behind the Eta. They have a lot of moisture and moss growing in their den, the floor is always wet so they cover it in beaver pelts. Since they have been so busy finding new and dry land for the pack to move to, they are always abundant in food rations.

~~~~~~~~~

The Eta: The Eta have the den closest to the Epsilon, being the biggest foxes in the pack, they have no need for pelts, but the bottom of their den is lined with beaver pelts and otter pelts to keep the water from them. They get the biggest prey from the Lambda. These foxes are not afraid to die for their pack.. They are very loyal given the pack is so new. They are some of the most loved foxes in the pack.

The Iota: The Iota have a den slightly deeper than the Theta, they take in slightly less-dire emergencies. (Simple coughs, colds, small infections) as to not bother the Theta with smaller things, Being the Thetas students, they come to the thetas den alot of the time to watch her work and to learn. The Iotas den is also very full with herbs but not as much as the Thetas den. When the Theta is busy with something death-threatening, the Iotas can step up and help with much dire emergencies. The den is filled with rabbits pelts as to keep it warm and soft. The Iota are some of the most loved in the pack and get a vast array of prey as food rations.

The Nu: The new have the den in the center of the cave, their den the largest and tunneling out to all of the other dens, their dens contain all of the pelts and food that the Lambda bring back from their trips, They are given permissions to give out food and pelts as needed, they make sure everyone is eating well and not cold. The Nu get first call at pelts for their den and second pick for their food from the kill pile.

~~~~~~~~~

The Phi:

The Gamma: The Gamma have a spacious den located next to the nursery, they are more towards the front of the warren so the stones around the den are moist alot of the time and may drip. They are moved there so that they may be tended to in an instant when needed. There den has a large deer pelt lain on the ground, they may have more pelts if requested. They have mostly small-game and soft food (Like berries) as food supply.

The Omega:

~~~~~~~

The Psi:

~~~~~~

The Pups:

wip

Undercover
November 1st, 2017, 07:57 PM
��������
������ ������������ �������� ������������ �������������� ��������������...

The storm clouds haven't left in a months time.. They came without notice, cloaking the sky in inky blackness, fog enveloping the grounds bellow as the cool pour of rain created mist from the stones below that used to harbor the soft sunlight on their skin....

�������� ������������; The forest was once limitless, radiant, and blooming. Its canopy was overshadowed by holly, crab apple, and sycamore, their crowns allowed for short beams of light to descend for a hodgepodge of ferns to monopolize the fertile soils below...
Thick tree limbs drooped from most trees, and a menagerie of flowers, which were scattered sporadically, caught attention in the otherwise emerald landscape.
A tumult of noises, most of which were varmint, added life to the forest, and almost completely muffled the sound of the wind blowing gently through the forest.. This was the lovley forest that once thrived before the storms.. Now the Irsa forest was flooded.. The flora around the forest has been growing rapidly because of the rain, ivy overgrowing the dens and ferns growing to be taller than most of the animals who have still kept Irsa Forest as their home. Dams from the small streams are starting to overflow and crack, they run off from the mountains of the west.. Small crooks and rivulets are now swampy marshlands with small turtles and salmon who ran off from the mountains thriving well..

Throughout this once perfect forest, were a few starving foxes.. once the storm came and never receded, they were barley able to hunt on their own and be a solitary being as they once were.. they were forced to group up for their own survival into a clan~..

There was once a small vixen, whom kept her home in the mountains. Her name was Lillith, she was a Champagne pink fae who has a heart too big for her own good.. She looked upon the land as the days went by, her heart heavy and mind clouded with the thought of all of the Tod and Vixen who had their homes destroyed.. with nowhere else to go. Her dearest friend, Klaus, who lived just a few hops to the west, his den carved into the mountains just as hers was, Watched as the fae was in agony.. He watched as she slept outside her den, looking down to the forest.. Small whines and yips escaping her maw as she grieved over the souls who could not make it through the rain... Praying that everyone would get out safe..

But that wasent so...

One dark night, a deep red Tod came limping up the small pathway that Lillith and Klaus used to get to their warrens, blood coming from the place where his tail was supposed to be... On his back, lay a tiny opossum kit curled and shaking from the cold and rain...
"Please.. Help me" He breathed..
Lillith and Klaus dragged the lone tod into Lillith's large den, she spent the night for him and tending to his wounds.. Klaus stood back and watched, his brow furrowed as the ruby male spoke..
The tod introduced himself as Luft.. He was a very slim male, obviously he hadent eaten since the flooding started and his tail was torn and chewed off.. He spoke of the plain land.. how he had watched warrens flood with Vixen and kits still inside.. Being solitary animals, His instincts were to fend for himself, to hide in his den that was inside a small cave made by three large boulders..

"I watched as the water rose", he said, his voice shaking as he flattened his ears..
"I watched as an opossum pup struggled to stay afloat on top of its mothers back, who lay limp in the clouded grey waters.. it saw me and jumped off from its mother, climbing atop of me as I lay curled in my den on the top rock.. It did not care if I was a predator.. It curled up to my stomach and shook as It warmed up.." He said, looking away from Lillith and Klaus..

"I kept it safe as the waters rose.. hoping that it would stop.. but it never did.. It got to the point where my den looked as if it were a beavers den, the entrance underwater and half of it flooded.. One night I heard a horrible crack.. The crack of one of the stones breaking loose that secured my den.. I was paralyzed with fear.. I watched as the rock crumbled atop of me.. but without thinking I took the time to grab the pup who slept across from me at the time.. By the time I got out, my tail was trapped under the rock, holding me underwater.. I couldn't breathe.." He said looking at bare hindquarters.. He looked at Lillith, his eyes glistening with passion as he curled his front paw around the opossum kit that snuggled close to him..

"Then is when I realized that this flooding is without nature.. it is against it.. It dosent matter if we are solitary creatures.. we need each other just as this opossum pup needed me.. even if I was supposed to be a predator to it" He said, nodding sadly out at the entrance of the den. "There are more out there.. who are struggling to stay alive.. whether instinct or not, we need to form together through this.."

That is when they decided to band together.. Luft and Klaus digging deeper into Lillith's den, connecting it to Klaus'es to form a giant warren into the mountains.. spending the next few days trying to find more foxes to save..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome dear traveler.. come take harbor in our dens and warrens from the rain.. We will find a way to thrive as we once did.. Come, Relax.
You are safe now~

����������

1. wco’s rules apply. click here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4) to learn more.
2. power play. no major changes in the roleplay,
always consult with other roleplayers before,
including me.
3. characters. maximum of three per person
currently, please try to keep genders even.
4. roleplaying. three to five grammarly correct
sentences are a necessity for this roleplay.
5. ranks one high rank per person
6. activeness. in order to keep this roleplay going,
please post at least once every two pages. if you’re
not going to be active for a while, PM me.
7 forms. please post your forms in Discussion Thread
this is also where all OOC chats will be.
8 fading. fade birthing, mating, fighting. etc.
9 respect. please respect your fellow roleplayers.
10 have fun. this is a roleplay that is just for fun!
please try and enjoy yourself as much as possible
when interacting with fellow roleplayers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

����������

High Rankings:

Alpha (1) - Usually there are two within a pack, The Alpha and his/her mate.. They are normally the active mating pair. They are dominant over all the rest of the pack and what they say should be considered law within their pack. They take an interest in what goes on in their pack and if they've been away for any length of time look to the Beta to learn of what goes on in the pack. (Leaders)

Beta (1-2) - There is usually who within a pack, the Beta and his/her mate, one of each gender. When neither alpha are around they take charge as it is the responsibility that falls to them. The Beta is there in order to test the Alpha in skirmishes which are never truly serious and results in little to no damage of either creature. Although there may come a time when the challenge is serious. (Second in Command)

Delta (1-4) - They are the messangers of the pack, the go between among the allies and sometimes even the axis. They risk their own lives by doing so, but it is their duty and must make sure that those who need to know are told. Sometimes they work in conjunction with the Upsilon. Those who seek this position must be agile, patient and have an even temperment while speaking with other packs. (Messangers)

Epsilon (1-2) - They are the Gaurdians of the pack. Their job is to ward off intruders and are responsible for the safety and wellbeing of the pack. They should have at one time been either an Zeta, Eta or Iota for they will need the skills of peace and fighting. Though they should only resort to violence should peaceful persuasion fail. (Gaurdian)s

Zeta (1-3) - The war general of the pack. They take direct orders from the Alpha in case of a war. The Alpha may be the one to declare war, but the Zeta leads the army and plan the plans for war. They also train new recruits for position as a Eta and Eta or more to take his or her place in future. Normally there is only a single Zeta, but if the populace is high there can be as many as three. (War General)

Theta (1) - They are the lead medics within the pack, therefore it is they that the Iota aspire to be. (Lead Medic)

Kappa (1-2) - They are the lead hunters in the pack. Normall there is only one, though sometimes there are two depending upon how large the pack is. They lead the packs hunts when the Alpha or the Beta when substituting tell them to. They make sure that the entire pack is well fed and will not starve. They oversee as well, that the pack will have a well balanced diet. (Lead Hunters)

Omicron (1) - The Omicron is usually the lead therapist and oversee to it that each one is taking care of the rest of the packs problems in a way that wont harm anyone.. (Therapist)

Tau (1) - The Tau is the lead Scout/Upsilon. They give orders to the Upsilon on whom to spy upon or what packs to look at. They are also known as the best of the Upsilon and only those who've proven themselves may be promoted from Upsilon to this position. However their direct orders come from the Alphas. (Lead Scout)

Mid Rankings

Eta (2-8) - There are at least two in a pack. The Eta are the warriors of the pack. They are led by the Zeta or the Epsilon during skirmishes and wars. Although they will take orders from the Alpha or other higher ranks if given, but the Alpha's above all. (Warriors)

Iota (1-2) - They are the medics of the pack, knowledgeable in herbology. They have vast knowledge upon what plants and other natural resources will help cure and heal others. (Medics)

Nu (1-6) - They are the sentries of the pack. Their duty is to keep track of natural resources, finding dens and areas of abundant food for the pack. They also must keep watch of the pack making sure to call the Epsilon, Delta, Lambda or Upsilon. (Sentries)

Upsilon (1-4) - The Upsilon are the scouts or spies of the pack. They go into other pack territories in order to find out what's going on. Afterwards they report back to the Alpha and tell them about all that they have seen, even should it just be that pups have been born. They will also report to the Zeta if they were asked to find foxes of their own for battle, or they report to the Alpha pair. (Scouts/Spies).

Lambda (Unlimited) - They are the hunters of the pack. They follow the Alpha or the Iota in the hunts. Those who hold this position are loyal and quick to follow orders. They have stealth and agility on their side and together are able to take down larger prey. (Hunters)

Lower Rankings

Phi (1) - They are the pup sitters of the pack and delight in teaching the young that which they will need in the future. However if a pup gets lost or hurt they are hold accountable should the pup have been under their care at that time. (Pup-sitter)

Gamma (1-2) - Those holding this position are usually if not always the oldest and wisest of the pack. Through their stories and their phrases they pass on to the others within the pack their wisdoms. They delight in telling stories to pups though sometimes what they tell is just legend, but still each story usually has some sort of moral to it. There is usually only one or two who fill this position and normally only one of each gender. Those who hold this position are very respected. (Elders)

Omega (1) - They are the scape goats of a pack. Often they are picked on by the other foxes and are last to eat. Sometimes things may become so bad that they might even up and leave the pack, though there are those who remain to stick it out. (Lowest Rank)

YEARLINGS:
Psi (Unlimited) - These are the subordinates of the pack. Usually new members or yearling foxes start here and must prove themselves before they are given a better ranking. However they need to be careful and achieve a higher ranking least they become the Omega. (Subordinate)

PUP:

Pup - They are the young usually born into the pack under the age of one. Depending upon morality and the attitude of a pack as well as the food that is aviable the number of pups in any pack may vary

~������ ��������~
~~~~~~~~
This pack is just recently joining together, Foxes are just now getting used to being in a clan and having jobs to help each other.. They have not decided on a leader yet~ Welcome new fox, What job will you choose to help the foxes of this clan?
~~~~~~~~

Alpha: TO BE DETERMINED BY PACK
Alpha Mate: xxxxxxx

Beta: TO BE DETERMINED BY ALPHA
Beta Mate: xxxxxx

Zeta -------| | -------

Theta ------| | -------

Kappa --------| | -------
Kappa -------- | | -------

Omicron -------- | | -------

Tau -------- | | --------

~~~~~~~~~

Eta -------- | | -------
Eta -------- | | -------
Eta -------- | | -------
Eta -------- | | -------

Iota -------- | | ------
Iota -------- | | ------

Nu ---------| | -------
Nu -------- | | -------
Nu -------- | | -------

~~~~~~~~~~

Phi ----- | | -----

Omega -------| |-----

Psi -------- | |-------
Psi -------- | | -------
Psi -------- | | -------
Psi -------- | | -------

Pup -------- | | -------
Pup -------- | | -------
Pup -------- | | -------
Pup -------- | | -------

♀️ Vixen: 0 |||♂ Todd: 0

Territory

Warren enterance (https://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-big-stone-and-mysterious-cave-entrance-in-the-forest-covered-with-liana-and-trees-in-national-park-344545118.jpg)
The entrance of the warren, covered in vines and ferns to keep it camouflaged

Warren Layout(cant get a pic)
The layout of the warren and where all ranks sleep~

Highlands/Hunting grounds (https://68.media.tumblr.com/88e343a77492ec3267d092ce7b0852d0/tumblr_nfczi8yUo91ra8ht7o1_1280.jpg)
The highlands are the lands that have not been flooded from the creeks and have been taken over by the flora, flourishing well with the amount of rain. Most of the time this is where hunting is done~

Fishing Grounds (https://78.media.tumblr.com/12ba65d3f6440d5108ee2bdd0d58e018/tumblr_og67g8jJpW1vr78fvo1_500.jpg)
This is where fishing and small game hunting is done, prey such as Minx, Otters, Beavers and small reptiles are very abundant there

Prey
Hunting Grounds:
Insects (very common
Mice (very common
Voles (very common
Berries (common
Snakes (common
Small birds (common
Rats (uncommon
Ferret (uncommon
Rabbits (uncommon
Opossum (rare
Hedgehog (rare
Turkey (very rare
Skunk (very rare

Fishing Grounds:
Insects (very common)
Small fish (very common)
Frogs (common)
Small birds (common)
Eggs (uncommon)
Small lizards (uncommon)
Turtle (uncommon)
Duck (uncommon)
Large Fish (uncommon (Can Harm))
Muskrat (rare (Can Harm))
Minx (rare )
Haron (rare)
Otter (very rare)
Beavers (very rare (Can harm))
Geese (very rare (Can harm))
Swan (Avoided (Will harm, attack in packs))

Predators
Hawks
Osprey
Badgers
Boar
Lynx
Bobcat
Wild Dogs
Coyote
Wolves
Black Bears

Dens~
The new clan has found an empty mountainside den that used to belong to a pack to wolves, they were able to dig their own burrows deep in the back of the cave, the soil maintaining its dry texture the deeper they dig into the mountain...
The Higher the ranks, the deeper they live in the warren.

The Alpha: Has their own den alongside the Betas den, it is lined in soft rabbits fur and is the driest, and quietest in the warren. The Alphas den is mostly empty seeing as the Alpha has so many duties to attend to. They have the largest prey delivered to them in their den.

The Beta: The beta has their own den as well, located dug right next to the Alphas den, it is significantly smaller and has less pelts scattered around the ground, The beta, though, has back networks in their dens to quickly get to the other dens. The Beta is the first to get to the Alphas den in terms of emergency. The beta has moderate prey delivered to them, they prefer to hunt for themselves although.

The Delta: Being the most agile of the pack, they have a mid-den in the warren, close to the Gamma. They are able to travel through the tunnels quickly. They have third largest prey in their dens and are a very loved rank among the pack, they appreciate the agile foxes running to other territories to speak with the Solitary Foxes who are in need of help or to go and seek other land to be more acceptable as the packs home.. Most of the time they have an array of pelts to sleep comfortably on.

The Epsilon: Being the guardians of the pack, they have the den to the opening of the cave, there are many beaver pelts, River Otter pelts and duck down scattered along the grounds to keep them dry and comfortable, there is one large coyote pelt in the back to keep them abundantly warm . They are a very appreciated rank, they get some of the largest prey that the Lambda bring. They are well fed and very large foxes, the healers give them many herbs to keep them healthy and strong.

The Zeta: The Zeta have a den in the back near the Alpha and Betas den, they are a well loved rank among the pack. These foxes do not need many pelts to comfort the bottom of their den seeing as they are some of the biggest and burliest foxes in the pack. They get some of the largest prey that the Lambda bring.

The Theta: The Theta has her own large den close to the front of the cave opening for quick treating from the outside, this den has the most pelts covering the ground making it one of the warmest and most comfortable places to sleep, The theta often lets pups and other small or weak foxes sleep there instead of herself if there is no one to attend to. The den is filled to the brim with herbs and berries, littering the walls as moisture from the rain helps keep the plants very alive and thriving. There is lavender and ivy draping down the top of the cave, everywhere you see is lush.. The Theta is one of the most loved in the pack, she gets smaller food rations, eating mostly berries, unless tending to someone who needs more food for strength.

The Kappa & Lambda: The Kappa and Lambda share a large den in the back of the den, the Kappa has their own corner to themselves seeing as they are The Largest fox in the pack, even larger than the Eta. They have a large pelt to sleep on and is surrounded by the Lambda to keep warm. The Kappa and Lambda get first pick of whatever prey they want, seeing as they hunted for it.

The Omicron: The Omicron has their own large den, it is down a long tunnel to make sure there can be no one listening and is a very private and quiet den to talk freely. The den tends to be very cold, so they have a rare wolverine pelt on the floor of their den, scrounged up by the Lambda on one of their expeditions, The Omicron has moderate food rations~

The Tau & Upsilon: The scouts/spies have a larger den towards the front of the cave behind the Eta. They have a lot of moisture and moss growing in their den, the floor is always wet so they cover it in beaver pelts. Since they have been so busy finding new and dry land for the pack to move to, they are always abundant in food rations.

~~~~~~~~~

The Eta: The Eta have the den closest to the Epsilon, being the biggest foxes in the pack, they have no need for pelts, but the bottom of their den is lined with beaver pelts and otter pelts to keep the water from them. They get the biggest prey from the Lambda. These foxes are not afraid to die for their pack.. They are very loyal given the pack is so new. They are some of the most loved foxes in the pack.

The Iota: The Iota have a den slightly deeper than the Theta, they take in slightly less-dire emergencies. (Simple coughs, colds, small infections) as to not bother the Theta with smaller things, Being the Thetas students, they come to the thetas den alot of the time to watch her work and to learn. The Iotas den is also very full with herbs but not as much as the Thetas den. When the Theta is busy with something death-threatening, the Iotas can step up and help with much dire emergencies. The den is filled with rabbits pelts as to keep it warm and soft. The Iota are some of the most loved in the pack and get a vast array of prey as food rations.

The Nu: The new have the den in the center of the cave, their den the largest and tunneling out to all of the other dens, their dens contain all of the pelts and food that the Lambda bring back from their trips, They are given permissions to give out food and pelts as needed, they make sure everyone is eating well and not cold. The Nu get first call at pelts for their den and second pick for their food from the kill pile.

~~~~~~~~~

The Phi:

The Gamma: The Gamma have a spacious den located next to the nursery, they are more towards the front of the warren so the stones around the den are moist alot of the time and may drip. They are moved there so that they may be tended to in an instant when needed. There den has a large deer pelt lain on the ground, they may have more pelts if requested. They have mostly small-game and soft food (Like berries) as food supply.

The Omega:

~~~~~~~

The Psi:

~~~~~~

The Pups:

wip
I mighta missed it, but where are the signups?