PDA

View Full Version : Powered??

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Darky
October 6th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Okay.... you knew you were born special but how special? Superpowers are real as people can be born with them.

Form
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other :

Darky
October 6th, 2017, 06:07 PM
My form
Name: Ronnie
Power: telling the future,were people are, and using or making fire
App: a teen with a red hoodie and ragged pants.
Perso: tbrp
Other: Hawkstar

Leucos
October 6th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Name: Aika
Power: levitation and teleporting
Appearance: brown hair tan skin , blue eyes a checkered black and white shirt a black jacket a brown skirt and a white fluffy cap and a cross necklace
Personality: she loves animals and is very distant towards humans she isn't a group player . Mostly she is a mystery to any one who crosses her path she never shares information to others , once you gain her trust and compassion she is a loving person and doesn't seem so odd. She normally works by herself and is sarcastic she makes jokes as well and is an independent person . She despises humans with a passion but only a fair few steel her heart away and those she is most loyal
Other : Darky

Static
October 6th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Is this private?

Darky
October 6th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Name: Aika
Power: levitation and teleporting
Appearance: brown hair tan skin , blue eyes a checkered black and white shirt a black jacket a brown skirt and a white fluffy cap and a cross necklace
Personality: she loves animals and is very distant towards humans she isn't a group player . Mostly she is a mystery to any one who crosses her path she never shares information to others , once you gain her trust and compassion she is a loving person and doesn't seem so odd. She normally works by herself and is sarcastic she makes jokes as well and is an independent person . She despises humans with a passion but only a fair few steel her heart away and those she is most loyal
Other : Darky
Tbrp = to be roleplayed!
And what about Nikki or Lucy....or Marcie(for blackhood)

Darky
October 6th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Is this private?
Nope

Leucos
October 6th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Tbrp = to be roleplayed!
And what about Nikki or Lucy....or Marcie(for blackhood)I'll use Marcie ^^ but can I just use my new character ? I have waaaay to many

Darky
October 6th, 2017, 06:27 PM
I'll use Marcie ^^ but can I just use my new character ? I have waaaay to many
Kk

Static
October 6th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Form
Name:Cyan
Power:Can control electricity
Appearance:Sleek black hair.Her eyes are green and he wheres a white shirt and jeans.
Personality:tbrp'd
Other :no

Darky
October 6th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Form
Name:Cyan
Power:Can control electricity
Appearance:Sleek black hair that goes halfway down her back with green eyes and a white shirt and jeans.
Personality:tbrp'd
Other :nah
Acotedsed(u can't spell today)

Static
October 6th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Acotedsed(u can't spell today)
Eh.I'm lazy and tired.I'll fix it now.while typing this,I almost put I'll fox it now XD

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 07:51 AM
Bump)

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 09:33 AM
Darky

Want me to mention some people? I better ask before I do )

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Darky

Want me to mention some people? I better ask before I do )
Okay

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Myik
itsyaboirussetbird
NightWarrior4Life
ThatOneWarriorCatNerd
Scarwings

guys check this out !

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Role
tigeress ~Wildmoon~ Flametail Aura
Rivergold

russet
October 7th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Name: Savannah Duffey | Likes being called Sav or Duff
Power: Shapeshifter
Appearance: Thin, lanky, pale teen with boy-short dirty blonde hair and bright, searching blue eyes.
Summer/Spring attire: Panic! At the Disco tee and short jean shorts
Fall/Winter attire: Montauk sweatshirt and loose ripped jeans
Personality: TBRP'D
Other: Has bad abandonment, trust, and anger issues

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Name: Savannah Duffey | Likes being called Sav or Duff
Power: Shapeshifter
Appearance: Thin, lanky, pale teen with boy-short dirty blonde hair and bright, searching blue eyes.
Summer/Spring attire: Panic! At the Disco tee and short jean shorts
Fall/Winter attire: Montauk sweatshirt and loose ripped jeans
Personality: TBRP'D
Other: Has bad abandonment, trust, and anger issues
Accepted

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 10:55 AM
WE ARE STARTING BUT YOU CAN STILL SIGN UP

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Aika was sitting alone as usual she held her cross necklace and read her book she had her ear buds on full blast she was reading poetry . Her song came on and she nodded her head to the beat
" sick of all these people talking sick of all this noise tired of these cameras flashing sick of being poised " she sang and flipped a book page she smiled wide and fixed her cap a little bit
_________
Marcie was in her room as she was watching YouTube top 10. She was scaring herself already from the creepiness
" I'm I need cuteness now " she said to herself and turned on her tv but it showed American horror story instead and she shrugged
" eh better than nothing " she said and 20 minutes passed she screamed and hid under her bed
Darky

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Aika was sitting alone as usual she held her cross necklace and read her book she had her ear buds on full blast she was reading poetry . Her song came on and she nodded her head to the beat
" sick of all these people talking sick of all this noise tired of these cameras flashing sick of being poised " she sang and flipped a book page she smiled wide and fixed her cap a little bit
_________
Marcie was in her room as she was watching YouTube top 10. She was scaring herself already from the creepiness
" I'm I need cuteness now " she said to herself and turned on her tv but it showed American horror story instead and she shrugged
" eh better than nothing " she said and 20 minutes passed she screamed and hid under her bed
Darky blackhood had passed out as well as she was beside Marcie. She had a wolf tail and ears.
----
Ronnie walked around as she saw the girl. She saw someone about to throw a trashcab at her.
"You might want to move" Ronnie said.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 11:09 AM
blackhood had passed out as well as she was beside Marcie. She had a wolf tail and ears.
----
Ronnie walked around as she saw the girl. She saw someone about to throw a trashcab at her.
"You might want to move" Ronnie said.

Aika looked up from her book and she raised her eyebrow at Ronnie she then saw the person and she teleported away then she was behind the person and grabbed them she teleported them to the rooftop
" you where saying? " she asked and fixed her jacket she grabbed her book and trudged to another bench
The rabbit finally brought herself together and her rabbit ears twitched she noticed blackhood was passed out she was scared of the wolf but something told her it was alright . Marcie yawned as she got back up on the bed she saw the insane asylum season on and her favorite actress was in it and she was wide eyed " YAAY! " she said

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Aika looked up from her book and she raised her eyebrow at Ronnie she then saw the person and she teleported away then she was behind the person and grabbed them she teleported them to the rooftop
" you where saying? " she asked and fixed her jacket she grabbed her book and trudged to another bench
The rabbit finally brought herself together and her rabbit ears twitched she noticed blackhood was passed out she was scared of the wolf but something told her it was alright . Marcie yawned as she got back up on the bed she saw the insane asylum season on and her favorite actress was in it and she was wide eyed " YAAY! " she said
Blackhood looked at her girlfriend.
---
"Not t-" Ronnie said as the boy threw the trashcan at ailka. "There" Ronnie said.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Blackhood looked at her girlfriend.
---
"Not t-" Ronnie said as the boy threw the trashcan at ailka. "There" Ronnie said.

" what? " Marcie asked as she tilted her head her left ears was bent her nose twitched cutely and her tail flicked. She didn't know what blackhood was looking at or why

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 11:20 AM
" what? " Marcie asked as she tilted her head her left ears was bent her nose twitched cutely and her tail flicked. She didn't know what blackhood was looking at or why
The bully had stopped the Rocks as he had threw them back. Ronnie grabbed the girl as she dodged the rocks.
-----
"Your so much cuter" blackhood said hugging Marcie.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 11:28 AM
The bully had stopped the Rocks as he had threw them back. Ronnie grabbed the girl as she dodged the rocks.
-----
"Your so much cuter" blackhood said hugging Marcie.

The rabbit blushed she liked blackhood but was still nervous around her , she laughed nervously trying to take her mind off of the awkwardness
"Please no I'm not " she said and booped blackhood she hopped off the bed and looked outside her ears twitched as she smelled something odd she decided to get her mind off of it and head out of the room
" I'm gonna be outside! " she said
" how dare you! Don t touch me " she said an growled at the bully why was she always a target? Oh yeah cause she is a freak . She teleported to a trash can and teleported to the bully and put it on him
" what you gotta say about that ? " she said and kicked the bully where the sun don't shine
" filthy person " she said and glared at Ronnie and walked off not before grabbing her book

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 11:31 AM
The rabbit blushed she liked blackhood but was still nervous around her , she laughed nervously trying to take her mind off of the awkwardness
"Please no I'm not " she said and booped blackhood she hopped off the bed and looked outside her ears twitched as she smelled something odd she decided to get her mind off of it and head out of the room
" I'm gonna be outside! " she said
" how dare you! Don t touch me " she said an growled at the bully why was she always a target? Oh yeah cause she is a freak . She teleported to a trash can and teleported to the bully and put it on him
" what you gotta say about that ? " she said and kicked the bully where the sun don't shine
" filthy person " she said and glared at Ronnie and walked off not before grabbing her book
"I'm trying to protect you, okay I can see what's going to happen next also don't step forward, the bully put firecrackers. The bully not human he just a jerk" Ronnie said as she caught the bully rock and crushed it.(basically to defeat her is A. go invisible and attack or b. don't think)
-----
"Okay... but make sure you come back, I been waiting to watch my movies with you" blackhood said.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 11:38 AM
"I'm trying to protect you, okay I can see what's going to happen next also don't step forward, the bully put firecrackers. The bully not human he just a jerk" Ronnie said as she caught the bully rock and crushed it.(basically to defeat her is A. go invisible and attack or b. don't think)
-----
"Okay... but make sure you come back, I been waiting to watch my movies with you" blackhood said.

Aika didn't listen she never trusted any one for her age especially . She whent to the side as she didn't want to be attacked by firecrackers . She turned her volume up to 20 since she liked her music loud a lot , she didn't need any one really . She was used to be by herself and now some one is finally helping her? Pfft when penguins fly , she always thought it was to good to be true any ways she was alone and always will be alone
' Why is she helping me?! I'm a freak for peet sake ' she thought
Marcie was outside as she breathed fresh air a group of bullies walked up toward her and laughed ' oh great not again! ' she thought she tried to run but one of them grabbed her by the ears roughly and it made her scream in pain and she covered her mouth

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Aika didn't listen she never trusted any one for her age especially . She whent to the side as she didn't want to be attacked by firecrackers . She turned her volume up to 20 since she liked her music loud a lot , she didn't need any one really . She was used to be by herself and now some one is finally helping her? Pfft when penguins fly , she always thought it was to good to be true any ways she was alone and always will be alone
' Why is she helping me?! I'm a freak for peet sake ' she thought
Marcie was outside as she breathed fresh air a group of bullies walked up toward her and laughed ' oh great not again! ' she thought she tried to run but one of them grabbed her by the ears roughly and it made her scream in pain and she covered her mouth Ronnie saw what would happen to the right in two minutes. An attacker. Ronnie raced to the girl as her tattoo glowed a bit. She checked her watch. 1 minute and 59 seconds till.
-----
Blackhood had teleported behind the bully's but she was a shadow like wolf.
"Leave her alone" she growled darkly her eyes glowed white like stars.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Ronnie saw what would happen to the right in two minutes. An attacker. Ronnie raced to the girl as her tattoo glowed a bit. She checked her watch. 1 minute and 59 seconds till.
-----
Blackhood had teleported behind the bully's but she was a shadow like wolf.
"Leave her alone" she growled darkly her eyes glowed white like stars.

Aika sighed she turned around and tilted her head she put her arms on her hips with a raised eyebrow
" so you think something is gonna happen to me again ? Oh look at me I'm super smart girl who can see the future oh wow look at me I'm gonna be a hero and save the damsel in distress! " she said in a high pitched voice she hates people like this couldn't she just be left alone the whole time? She growled and stomped her foot on the ground she had to say something to get her anger out
" what!! I can take care of myself!! I'm not a pathetic child who can't do anything " she growled
The bully threw Marcie at a wall and laughed they where afraid as three of them grabbed the rabbit and started punching her stomach hard. Marcie kicked the a bully as she used her legs to push him back but they kept punching her
" what ye gonna do? " the leader asked

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Aika sighed she turned around and tilted her head she put her arms on her hips with a raised eyebrow
" so you think something is gonna happen to me again ? Oh look at me I'm super smart girl who can see the future oh wow look at me I'm gonna be a hero and save the damsel in distress! " she said in a high pitched voice she hates people like this couldn't she just be left alone the whole time? She growled and stomped her foot on the ground she had to say something to get her anger out
" what!! I can take care of myself!! I'm not a pathetic child who can't do anything " she growled
The bully threw Marcie at a wall and laughed they where afraid as three of them grabbed the rabbit and started punching her stomach hard. Marcie kicked the a bully as she used her legs to push him back but they kept punching her
" what ye gonna do? " the leader asked
"Why did you step on that?" Ronnie asked as she was pulled up by a rope as she was blasted by lighting. She shot fire at the person who did that.
"There was an attack about to get you in 2 minutes or 10 seconds" yang said.
-----
Black hood punched the leader at an wall.
"Leave my girlfriend alone" blackhood said as she used magic to throw the other 3 at the same wall.

NightWarrior4Life
October 7th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Myik
itsyaboirussetbird
NightWarrior4Life
ThatOneWarriorCatNerd
Scarwings

guys check this out !
Sure, I might sign up

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 12:00 PM
"Why did you step on that?" Ronnie asked as she was pulled up by a rope as she was blasted by lighting. She shot fire at the person who did that.
"There was an attack about to get you in 2 minutes or 10 seconds" yang said.
-----
Black hood punched the leader at an wall.
"Leave my girlfriend alone" blackhood said as she used magic to throw the other 3 at the same wall.

Aika gasped as she was being hit she yelled in pain and anger causing her to levitate multiple items at once benches trashcans cars almost everything
" GRAAAAAAAARH! " she yelled as she herself levitate off the ground she was very angry
_________
The group left and cried . Marcie fell down and held her stomach as she caughed up blood her ears where down

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Aika gasped as she was being hit she yelled in pain and anger causing her to levitate multiple items at once benches trashcans cars almost everything
" GRAAAAAAAARH! " she yelled as she herself levitate off the ground she was very angry
_________
The group left and cried . Marcie fell down and held her stomach as she caughed up blood her ears where down
Ronnie was levitate as she was thrown at a bulky.
"Owww" Ronnie said as the bully punched her off with magic.
-----
Blackhood healed her girlfriend.

NightWarrior4Life
October 7th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Name: Aradia
Power: Fire
Appearance: brown hair with blue-grey eyes however, she changes her appearance a lot of the time by dying her hair and wearing contacts.
Personality: strong, fiesty, compassionate, caring, polite.
Other: none

Name: Frost
Power: Ice
Appearance: black hair with blue eyes.
Personality: usually pretty sneaky, evil. But when people understand him, he seems more innocent and lonely and desperate for people's approval. He wants to be notice and payed attention to as he was pretty neglected in childhood.
Other: ignore the bad name I couldn't come up with a seemingly normal name

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Name: Aradia
Power: Fire
Appearance: brown hair with blue-grey eyes however, she changes her appearance a lot of the time by dying her hair and wearing contacts.
Personality: strong, fiesty, compassionate, caring, polite.
Other: none

Name: Frost
Power: Ice
Appearance: black hair with blue eyes.
Personality: usually pretty sneaky, evil. But when people understand him, he seems more innocent and lonely and desperate for people's approval. He wants to be notice and payed attention to as he was pretty neglected in childhood.
Other: ignore the bad name I couldn't come up with a seemingly normal name
Accepted!

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Ronnie was levitate as she was thrown at a bulky.
"Owww" Ronnie said as the bully punched her off with magic.
-----
Blackhood healed her girlfriend.

Aika growled and threw the bully at a car and another car crushed him
" never mess with me Ever! " she said and stopped levitating things as she whent back on ground and walked off she was still angry but for a thirteen year old she can take care of herself she acted more like a grown up then anything , her cross necklace shined in the sun

NightWarrior4Life
October 7th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Accepted!
Thanks! So can j start RPing?

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Aika growled and threw the bully at a car and another car crushed him
" never mess with me Ever! " she said and stopped levitating things as she whent back on ground and walked off she was still angry but for a thirteen year old she can take care of herself she acted more like a grown up then anything , her cross necklace shined in the sun
"How is this for a human?" The boy asked.(Indiana jones reference in 5..4..3...2......1) the boulder started to roll as Ronnie ran off. The boulder chased her as she had summoned a fire whip as she had when aross the cliff to the other side were she met up with Aika.
"Don't ask" Ronnie said.
-----
Blackhood took Marcie inside.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Thanks! So can j start RPing?
Yup

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Ronnie slowly got up as she saw the boy with a boulder to her face.
"How is this for a human?" The boy asked.(Indiana jones reference in 5..4..3...2......1) the boulder started to roll as Ronnie ran off. The boulder chased her as she had summoned a fire whip as she had when aross the cliff to the other side were she met up with Aika.
"Don't ask" Ronnie said.
-----
Blackhood took Marcie inside.

Aika glanced at Ronnie and was still confused as to why she was beside her still
" um why are you following me? " she asked as she walked in the shadows she dared not make any more eye contact she didn't want to start a really long conversation at all.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Aika glanced at Ronnie and was still confused as to why she was beside her still
" um why are you following me? " she asked as she walked in the shadows she dared not make any more eye contact she didn't want to start a really long conversation at all.
"Not at all, this time I didn't." Ronnie said as she pulled aika back as a car almost fell on the girl.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 12:29 PM
"Not at all, this time I didn't." Ronnie said as she pulled aika back as a car almost fell on the girl.

Aika gasped as she was moved
" why are you still trying to help me?give me an answer " she said and crossed her arms
" normally no one helps me they just laugh . " she said and threw the bully far away from her.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Aika gasped as she was moved
" why are you still trying to help me?give me an answer " she said and crossed her arms
" normally no one helps me they just laugh . " she said and threw the bully far away from her.
"I want to help someone out like me and the bullies that are bullying you don't think you deserve your power, trust me I been there" Ronnie said.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 12:41 PM
"I want to help someone out like me and the bullies that are bullying you don't think you deserve your power, trust me I been there" Ronnie said.

" they think that?? I honestly don't care what they think " she said and started walking again . She swore it was a joke that Ronnie wanted to help her she just looked at the ground

NightWarrior4Life
October 7th, 2017, 12:41 PM
(Imma just quickly do a little thing of them when they were little and then go to when they're adults)

Aradia played on her own in the park. All she had was a basket, so she could pick flowers. After drawing pictures in the sand with her fingers for a while, she looked up and noticed a boy playing on his own, looking rather jealous and sulky. She realised it was Frost. He was a big deal around here...or sort of...he wasn't really talked about much. Frost was the least favourite and the younger brother of Lightning. Well, they say "younger" but there are rumours that he was adopted, or kidnapped by his parents after they killed his real ones...that's where he gets his Ice powers from. Aradia didn't know too much, and she didn't want to dig too deep into his backstory either. Frost was known to be Salty and she didn't want him to lash out at her. So instead, she decided to make friends with the black haired boy.
"Hi Frost!"
"And you are?" Frost didn't look at her, just continued to make a mound of sand by pouring more and more onto it.
"I'm...Aradia. Can I play with you? I've got no one else to play with and...you look kind of sad-"
"Well keep looking...I'm not looking for friends today...and I don't want your sympathy!" He spat. She was a little hurt but continued to talk.
"I have these flowers...would you like some? Or you could use them to decorate your..." Aradia hesitated, unsure of what Frost was doing.
"I don't know either to be honest...perhaps it could be a volcano...and then it'll erupt into everyone here...and burn them to death..."
"Oh! That's very uhh..."
"Yeah, yeah...whatever...boys don't need flowers like girls do...we're strong..."
"Well then...don't you think your mother would like some?"
"Not really...not from me anyway..." He grumbled.
"What do you want then? I'm trying to cheer you up! I will help you build your volcano!"
"I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP! Go away..." This really upset Aradia. She took his words to heart and left. They rarely saw each other after that, and when they did, they never spoke.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 12:45 PM
" they think that?? I honestly don't care what they think " she said and started walking again . She swore it was a joke that Ronnie wanted to help her she just looked at the ground
Ronnie got tackled by the attacker. She didn't keep time. The attacker had blinded Ronnie as she couldn't see till the battle was over.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Ronnie got tackled by the attacker. She didn't keep time. The attacker had blinded Ronnie as she couldn't see till the battle was over.

Aika tackled the attacker and held his throat she narrowed her eyes at the person and hit him in the head she threw him away from them both . The thirteen year old girl grabbed Ronnie and teleported them to her home

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Aika tackled the attacker and held his throat she narrowed her eyes at the person and hit him in the head she threw him away from them both . The thirteen year old girl grabbed Ronnie and teleported them to her home
Ronnie groaned as she gotten her eyesight back, it was blurry as she didn't know were she was.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Ronnie groaned as she gotten her eyesight back, it was blurry as she didn't know were she was.

Aika sighed as she set Ronnie on her bed she had a wash cloth and put it on her fore head . The girl had a massive head ache already , she just wanted silence she just sat beside Ronnie and read a book

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Aika sighed as she set Ronnie on her bed she had a wash cloth and put it on her fore head . The girl had a massive head ache already , she just wanted silence she just sat beside Ronnie and read a book
Ronnie was quiet as she was felling better. She saw thought the walls.
------
Blackhood was watching a movie with Marcie as she heard her friends. Sky and darky were fight over what tv show was better again! She heard Weiss and haruko talking as hazel and Ella were opening the door.

NightWarrior4Life
October 7th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Fast forward about 15 years later...

Frost's mother was murdered and he blames himself. His father was put in a coma for some time and is now homeless an living on the streets.
Aradia has run away from her family and is now rich, living as a normal woman in the city. Lightning has also been away, supposedly on a holiday, for quite some time therefore Frost is running the house on his own.

Frost opened the door to meet a man with a letter in his hand.
"Letter for you sir." He lifted his arm and handed it to Frost.
"Thank you." He dismissed the man and closed the door behind him. Opening up the envelope, he noticed that it was from his father. I haven't seen him for months...years even...why write to me now?
It said:
Frost, my son.
I see you're struggling a little with running the house in my absence and you seem lonely. No good King can rule without a queen now, can he? Go and get one! I've found the perfect one for you too...head down to the city...a girl in blue...you'll know when she's the one...
Good luck!
~ Your father

"Guess I'm going on a trip...you know what, I may as well cause some trouble while I'm down there...I could meet up with that gang of thieves and we can rob a bank! Yeah...sounds like a good idea..." So he headed across the bridge, toward the tunnel that linked his little countryside village to the city.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Ronnie was quiet as she was felling better. She saw thought the walls.
------
Blackhood was watching a movie with Marcie as she heard her friends. Sky and darky were fight over what tv show was better again! She heard Weiss and haruko talking as hazel and Ella were opening the door.

Marcie ears perked as she heard more people come in and she tilted her head she hopped off the bed and peeked out of the door
Haruko rolled her eyes at weisses conversation
" well I don't think it will ever happen you being a millionare " she said and Weiss scoffed and she put her hands on her side" not with that attuted " Weiss said with a smile. Haruko gagged and smiled at hazel

judas
October 7th, 2017, 01:12 PM
I got tagged so 030
Form
Name: Rima
Power: Dark magic/Can control Shadows
Appearance: Short masculine female, blond hair and blue eyes. Her eyes turn red sometimes if she gets angry or annoyed
Personality: Shy - Secluded - Awkward
Other :

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Marcie ears perked as she heard more people come in and she tilted her head she hopped off the bed and peeked out of the door
Haruko rolled her eyes at weisses conversation
" well I don't think it will ever happen you being a millionare " she said and Weiss scoffed and she put her hands on her side" not with that attuted " Weiss said with a smile. Haruko gagged and smiled at hazel
"No the flash is better!a at least he doesn't have big ass wings!" Darky said.
"The name of the hero is lame! Super speed and you call it the flash!" Sky said.
"QUIT IT YOU TWO" hazel said as the girls whined
-----
"Thanks"'Ronnie said getting the cup.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 01:13 PM
I got tagged so 030
Form
Name: Rima
Power: Dark magic/Can control Shadows
Appearance: Short masculine female, blond hair and blue eyes. Her eyes turn red sometimes if she gets angry or annoyed
Personality: Shy - Secluded - Awkward
Other :
Accepted

NightWarrior4Life
October 7th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Meanwhile, A young woman was putting together some sort of time machine looking thing.
"That's looking good Aradia! Thanks for your help..."
"Well, with our money and your skills I think we could get this to work...and make a good profit off it as well..."
"And use it for some good. What if we could go back and stop wars? But perhaps it's better that we don't meddle in that stuff...I don't trust myself enough." The man smiled cheekily.
"Thanks so much Rodger! It's been my pleasure...see you again on Saturday?"
"Sure-if you're still here. There's a lot of crime in this city...you go careful...Lightning's been pretty strange lately, disappearing like that...watch out if Frost comes back..."
"What's he gonna do? Tell us to bow down then trample us with his horse?"
"Well, last time he caused some sort of Alien invasion or zombie apocalypse...he stabbed our second I command to death...we'll sort of...and he turned 2 of our best into mind controlled servants so...I think he could do a lot! Not to mention the fact that he could freeze us all and have the city to himself if he wanted to...anyway, you take care of yourself. Call me if there's anything wrong or a change or something..."
"Will do...bye!" And with that, Aradia left.

NightWarrior4Life
October 7th, 2017, 01:15 PM
(Question, can Frost have Mind control as well?)

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 01:18 PM
"I say Lucifer is better than the flash!" Sky said.
"No the flash is better!a at least he doesn't have big ass wings!" Darky said.
"The name of the hero is lame! Super speed and you call it the flash!" Sky said.
"QUIT IT YOU TWO" hazel said as the girls whined.

Marcie had to disagree with both of them as she bardged in and shook her head
" aha correction once upon a time is better than both! Since it has snow white and all of the other fairy tail characters . And emma swan is snow whites daughter " Marcie said with a wide smile and her ears perked up in happiness her tail wagged . Haruko and Weiss decided there opinion should be heard
" ugh no! RWBY is better! " Weiss said and Haruko face palmed
" well no duh you where named after a character ! Doesn't supernatural deserve love ? " Haruko asked as she had a Dean Winchester button and Weiss stuck her toun out

judas
October 7th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Rima yawned, stretching her arm out as eyes flickered open. Sighing as she walked down the street. Her sleeves pulled up, exposing a small mark. Most wouldn't notice it's importance.
"Master, cover your arm please." A voice says in the background.
"Shush, Asuramaru it's fine." She replies, oddly no one around her. "You can't let them know how you increased your powers. Master plea-" "Shush!" She walks faster, seeing a few people about to turn the corner she was on. Her hand touches the wall, shaded by a building. The mark glows purple and she melts into the shadow. Moving without making a sound.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Marcie had to disagree with both of them as she bardged in and shook her head
" aha correction once upon a time is better than both! Since it has snow white and all of the other fairy tail characters . And emma swan is snow whites daughter " Marcie said with a wide smile and her ears perked up in happiness her tail wagged . Haruko and Weiss decided there opinion should be heard
" ugh no! RWBY is better! " Weiss said and Haruko face palmed
" well no duh you where named after a character ! Doesn't supernatural deserve love ? " Haruko asked as she had a Dean Winchester button and Weiss stuck her toun out
Rima yawned, stretching her arm out as eyes flickered open. Sighing as she walked down the street. Her sleeves pulled up, exposing a small mark. Most wouldn't notice it's importance.
"Master, cover your arm please." A voice says in the background.
"Shush, Asuramaru it's fine." She replies, oddly no one around her. "You can't let them know how you increased your powers. Master plea-" "Shush!" She walks faster, seeing a few people about to turn the corner she was on. Her hand touches the wall, shaded by a building. The mark glows purple and she melts into the shadow. Moving without making a sound.
"Hey why don't we watch the shows then approve which is the best, plus one upon a time is best!" Blackhood said.
"Fine but we are wacthing the flash first" darky said.
------
Ella walked around as she looked at the girl. She was spinning her sias as she stopped. She was pushed off by an bully as she landed on the trashcan as she was still on her feet. She groaned.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 01:30 PM
(Question, can Frost have Mind control as well?)
Sure why not

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 01:32 PM
"Hey why don't we watch the shows then approve which is the best, plus one upon a time is best!" Blackhood said.
------
Ella walked around as she looked at the girl. She was spinning her sias as she stopped. She was pushed off by an bully as she landed on the trashcan as she was still on her feet. She groaned.

Have you seen once upon a time yet? )
Marcie shrugged and sat down and Weiss squealed she sat on the couch as Haruko showed no emotion and she sat on the floor holding her book
' How long is this show!' The three girls thought

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Have you seen once upon a time yet? )
Marcie shrugged and sat down and Weiss squealed she sat on the couch as Haruko showed no emotion and she sat on the floor holding her book
' How long is this show!' The three girls thought
(...)
"It's freaking 30 minutes" darky said as it was the first episode. Hazel was the judge as she didn't like any of theses. It was interesting.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 01:40 PM
(...)
"It's freaking 30 minutes" darky said as it was the first episode. Hazel was the judge as she didn't like any of theses. It was interesting.

Never mind..)

Haruko raised her eyebrow as she was opening her book she didn't really like hero's that much besides books where better . Weiss was humming red like roses from her favorite show and Marcie was trying to focus on watching the tv show as her ears where perked

judas
October 7th, 2017, 01:41 PM
------
Rima jumped forward, releasing her from the shadows. Her rune marking glowing on her arm. "Master!" Asuramaru yelled, her tripped, landing on top of Ella.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Never mind..)

Haruko raised her eyebrow as she was opening her book she didn't really like hero's that much besides books where better . Weiss was humming red like roses from her favorite show and Marcie was trying to focus on watching the tv show as her ears where perked

Rima jumped forward, releasing her from the shadows. Her rune marking glowing on her arm. "Master!" Asuramaru yelled, her tripped, landing on top of Ella.
Ella groaned louder as she was in much pain.
"Would you please get off me" Ella groaned.
-------
(30 minutes later)
"Whoes going next?" Hazel asked as she gave the flash a 9

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 01:48 PM
-------
(30 minutes later)

" I am! " Weiss said and she got up she changed it to rwby and Marcie jumped she loved the show as well
" BLAKEY FOR THE WIN! " Marcie said as Weiss smiled wide . Haruko glared at the rabbit " what I can't have more than 1 fAv? " Marcie said and put her arms on the sidE Haruko scoffed and rolled her eyes . The first episode was on

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 01:49 PM
" I am! " Weiss said and she got up she changed it to rwby and Marcie jumped she loved the show as well
" BLAKEY FOR THE WIN! " Marcie said as Weiss smiled wide . Haruko glared at the rabbit " what I can't have more than 1 fAv? " Marcie said and put her arms on the sidE Haruko scoffed and rolled her eyes . The first episode was on
Hazel rated a 9.9 as she liked it.

judas
October 7th, 2017, 01:51 PM
-------
(30 minutes later)
Pulling her sleeve down, she could feel Asuramaru's glare. Even though he wouldn't be seen for a while. "Wow, you're friendly." I muttered, standing and brushing herself off. "You are the only who caused me to fall, after all."

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Pulling her sleeve down, she could feel Asuramaru's glare. Even though he wouldn't be seen for a while. "Wow, you're friendly." I muttered, standing and brushing herself off. "You are the only who caused me to fall, after all."
"I was freaking pushed!" Ella said getting up. She grabbed her sias as she made a drago sign to heal herself.

(Ella will explain what drago is later on)

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Hazel rated a 9.9 as she liked it.

Haruko grumbled and turned the show to her favorite it showed Dean and Sam in their car and Dean put a spoon in his brothers mouth as Sam was asleep he took a picture as he was driving .
Later it showed the two in an insane asylum
" PUDDIIINNG " Dean said as he acted crazy . Marcie couldn't help but laughs Weiss giggled and Haruko rolled over laughing
" my favorite part " she said

judas
October 7th, 2017, 01:57 PM
"I was freaking pushed!" Ella said getting up. She grabbed her sias as she made a drago sign to heal herself.

(Ella will explain what drago is later on)
"Yeah Yeah," Her eyes glanced down at her arm. Moving her sleeve up as a deep gash covered it. "Asuramaru..." She grumpled. Using most of her sleeve to dab away the blood. Exposing her odd marking outlined in red and black.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Haruko grumbled and turned the show to her favorite it showed Dean and Sam in their car and Dean put a spoon in his brothers mouth as Sam was asleep he took a picture as he was driving .
Later it showed the two in an insane asylum
" PUDDIIINNG " Dean said as he acted crazy . Marcie couldn't help but laughs Weiss giggled and Haruko rolled over laughing
" my favorite part " she said

"Yeah Yeah," Her eyes glanced down at her arm. Moving her sleeve up as a deep gash covered it. "Asuramaru..." She grumpled. Using most of her sleeve to dab away the blood. Exposing her odd marking outlined in red and black.
Hazel gave it a 9.9
------
Ella had got up as she saw the bully and threw an trash can at the boy.
"Damn bully" ella said grabbing her sias as he cat tail was down.

judas
October 7th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Hazel gave it a 9.9
------
Elbowing the girl, she let out a smirk. "Watch this," She giggled. Her hand held out. "Master, I rather not." "Shut it," She muttered. A small black ball formed at her palm. Using a tossing motion as it hit the kid in the head.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Hazel gave it a 9.9
------

Marcie face brightened as she put it on ouat ( abbreviation ) and it showed Regina facing the wicked witch of the West
" bring it greeny " Regina and Marcie both said as the wicked witch said
" oh I will sisy " she said and flew off on her broom stick the evil queen walked back to the palace and robin was confused
" did you find out what it was? " he asked
" you where right the sleeping spell wasn't my answer " Regina said and robin smiled " you found a purpose ? " he asked and Regina smirked
" I found something that I needed " she said and robin tilted his head
" some one to destroy " Regina said Evily and Marcie squeeled her rabbit ears twitched as she jumped off the bed . Weiss and Haruko tilted there heads

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Elbowing the girl, she let out a smirk. "Watch this," She giggled. Her hand held out. "Master, I rather not." "Shut it," She muttered. A small black ball formed at her palm. Using a tossing motion as it hit the kid in the head.
The boy fell unconscious.
"Even better" Ella said.mshe used a drago sign to bring the boy to her. "That's going to hurt in the morning for him" Ella said as he had gone thought a brock wall.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Marcie face brightened as she put it on ouat ( abbreviation ) and it showed Regina facing the wicked witch of the West
" bring it greeny " Regina and Marcie both said as the wicked witch said
" oh I will sisy " she said and flew off on her broom stick the evil queen walked back to the palace and robin was confused
" did you find out what it was? " he asked
" you where right the sleeping spell wasn't my answer " Regina said and robin smiled " you found a purpose ? " he asked and Regina smirked
" I found something that I needed " she said and robin tilted his head
" some one to destroy " Regina said Evily and Marcie squeeled her rabbit ears twitched as she jumped off the bed . Weiss and Haruko tilted there heads
Hazel gave it a 9.99 the highest so far. Just a show and a movie left. Sky put it on Lucifer. Hazel wacthed it as she gave it an 9.
"And now for the mummy" hazel said putting it on the 2 hr and 5 minute movie.

judas
October 7th, 2017, 02:10 PM
The boy fell unconscious.
"Even better" Ella said.mshe used a drago sign to bring the boy to her. "That's going to hurt in the morning for him" Ella said as he had gone thought a brock wall.
"Oh, it gets better. I used a cursed spell, he'll me having nightmares for weeks." Her personality had always changed using her powers. Her wound cutting into her more. She sighed, attempting to clean herself up.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Hazel gave it a 9.99 the highest so far. Just a show and a movie left. Sky put it on Lucifer. Hazel wacthed it as she gave it an 9.
"And now for the mummy" hazel said putting it on the 2 hr and 5 minute movie.

Haruko didn't mind the mummy but Marcie eeped as she saw the scary parts of in her case where scary as she clung to blackhood. Weiss almost through up watching it as she thought it was disgusting

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 02:14 PM
"Oh, it gets better. I used a cursed spell, he'll me having nightmares for weeks." Her personality had always changed using her powers. Her wound cutting into her more. She sighed, attempting to clean herself up.
""I guess he doesn't want to wake up, but a coma could be better and that in the coma it's just nightmares, that will teach him for throwing trashcans at people and pushing them off buildings." Ella said with a smile. After all she wasn't evil just someone that believed in justice.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Haruko didn't mind the mummy but Marcie eeped as she saw the scary parts of in her case where scary as she clung to blackhood. Weiss almost through up watching it as she thought it was disgusting
"It's not scary, death day and the purge are wrose" hazel said as lioness had put it on the purge as she had turned off the lights and had popcorn. Hazel shook beside Marcie.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 02:19 PM
"It's not scary, death day and the purge are wrose" hazel said as lioness had put it on the purge as she had turned off the lights and had popcorn. Hazel shook beside Marcie.

Happy death day ^^ xD )

Marcie screamed her head off and Haruko just laughed at it , Weiss threw up and eventually blacked out. Haruko loved horror she turned the movie to jig saw and her eyes where glood . Marcie skin was pure white as her ears where back her teeth where chattering

judas
October 7th, 2017, 02:19 PM
""I guess he doesn't want to wake up, but a coma could be better and that in the coma it's just nightmares, that will teach him for throwing trashcans at people and pushing them off buildings." Ella said with a smile. After all she wasn't evil just someone that believed in justice.
"You know what happens when you increase your powers. I need your energy." Rima let out a sigh. "Of course, Asuramaru." Noticing she said it a little to loudly.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Happy death day ^^ xD )

Marcie screamed her head off and Haruko just laughed at it , Weiss threw up and eventually blacked out. Haruko loved horror she turned the movie to jig saw and her eyes where glood . Marcie skin was pure white as her ears where back her teeth where chattering

"You know what happens when you increase your powers. I need your energy." Rima let out a sigh. "Of course, Asuramaru." Noticing she said it a little to loudly.
Hazel turned off the tv.
"Once upon time won let's just watch the nightmare before Christmas" hazel said.
"AGREED" sky and darky said.
------
"Who is asuramaru?" Ella asked putting the boy in a trashcan.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Hazel turned off the tv.
"Once upon time won let's just watch the nightmare before Christmas" hazel said.
------

Marcie couldn't take it any more to many scary things at once she ran out of the house in all fours . Haruko laughed , Weiss woke up and hiccuped
" what now? " she said

judas
October 7th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Hazel turned off the tv.
------
Her eyes widened, waving her arms and attempting to keep her sleeve down. "N-no one! Nothing at all! I was uh... talking to myself...?" She couldn't let this cat know about her demon contract, it would be to harmful.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Marcie couldn't take it any more to many scary things at once she ran out of the house in all fours . Haruko laughed , Weiss woke up and hiccuped
" what now? " she said
Blackhood grabbed Marcie shaking.
"Aww a scared couple" lioness said.
"How about we make a pillow fort" hazel said shaking.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Blackhood grabbed Marcie shaking.
"Aww a scared couple" lioness said.
"How about we make a pillow fort" hazel said shaking.

Marcie narrowed her eyes at lioness as her ears where down
" i-i-its an instinct ! " she said and hugged back she couldn't help it she was part rabbit . Haruko got up and whent next to hazel and hugged her
" you are all a bunch of babies! " Weiss scolded she was more disgusted then scared

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Her eyes widened, waving her arms and attempting to keep her sleeve down. "N-no one! Nothing at all! I was uh... talking to myself...?" She couldn't let this cat know about her demon contract, it would be to harmful.
Ella had one of those do 'you think I'm that stupid' face(ex: -_-)
"Asuramaru is a male name, and a demon name isn't it?" Ella asked. After all she had a demonic form so she knew a lot about demons.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Marcie narrowed her eyes at lioness as her ears where down
" i-i-its an instinct ! " she said and hugged back she couldn't help it she was part rabbit . Haruko got up and whent next to hazel and hugged her
" you are all a bunch of babies! " Weiss scolded she was more disgusted then scared
"Do you want to watch the purge instead?" Lioness asked.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 02:46 PM
"Do you want to watch the purge instead?" Lioness asked.

" I'm g-gonna take a walk " Marcie said and ran out on all fours
" more like run " Haruko said. Suddenly a knock on the door and aika was standing outside with Ronnie

judas
October 7th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Ella had one of those do 'you think I'm that stupid' face(ex: -_-)
"Asuramaru is a male name, and a demon name isn't it?" Ella asked. After all she had a demonic form so she knew a lot about demons.
Her face turned red as she held her hands up in a more defending manner. The blood was slowly pouring into her sleeve. Dying her purple shirt darker. "Pufff what? Uh, no!" Her sleeve feel lower, exposing her arm.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 02:49 PM
" I'm g-gonna take a walk " Marcie said and ran out on all fours
" more like run " Haruko said. Suddenly a knock on the door and aika was standing outside with Ronnie
Blackhood followed macire invisible as she looked out for attackers and bullies. Hazel got the door as she saw Ronnie and Aika.
"Come in" hazel said.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Blackhood followed macire invisible as she looked out for attackers and bullies. Hazel got the door as she saw Ronnie and Aika.
"Come in" hazel said.

" I'm just here to return Ronnie , but thanks I guess " Aika said and Haruko narrowed her eyes at the strange girl. Aika sat down in a corner and listened to her playlist she wasn't really wanting to communicate at all

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Her face turned red as she held her hands up in a more defending manner. The blood was slowly pouring into her sleeve. Dying her purple shirt darker. "Pufff what? Uh, no!" Her sleeve feel lower, exposing her arm.
Ella eyebrow before she saw the blood. Her tail was up in shock. She didn't summon her sias as she had her ears back in disbelief.
"Umm you okay, you got blood coming out of your sleeve" Ella said. Well.... this became from someone that has a demon to them bleeding.

judas
October 7th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Ella eyebrow before she saw the blood. Her tail was up in shock. She didn't summon her sias as she had her ears back in disbelief.
"Umm you okay, you got blood coming out of your sleeve" Ella said. Well.... this became from someone that has a demon to them bleeding.
"Nothing! I'm fine!" "Kill her! Do It!" Her runes turned purple, but her arm was being cut into more, Asuramaru was draining her. Her rune went out and her head felt dizzy.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 02:58 PM
"Nothing! I'm fine!" "Kill her! Do It!" Her runes turned purple, but her arm was being cut into more, Asuramaru was draining her. Her rune went out and her head felt dizzy.
"It's fine, I don't mind about demons that much. Maybe next time be careful what you say" Ella said in her demonic form. Her clothes had changed as they're black now. A dark red aura was around Ella.

NightWarrior4Life
October 7th, 2017, 03:03 PM
"Alright...let's have some fun boys...you wait in the alley behind the bank...I'll come and distract everyone and make sure no one leaves. Then you can take whatever you please then get out...got it?"
"Got it..."
Dear God I'm pretty rusty...the last thing I need is for Lightning and Rodger to show up...
So the gang scattered and Frost hunted for a bus. He quickly changed his outfit-a green top with a green leather jacket, a gold necklace, gold bracelets, black leather trousers and black boots, his black hair slicked back and his blue eyes sparkling with mischief.

Aradia waited at the bus stop, chatting with a few of the nice elderly people she had become fairly friendly with over the months. The bus came and she said goodbye to them. She sat fairly near the front, next to a large window that said "In the event of an emergency, please break glass". She sat back and relaxed as they headed to the next stop. Aradia had to stop by the bank on her way home.

judas
October 7th, 2017, 03:04 PM
"It's fine, I don't mind about demons that much. Maybe next time be careful what you say" Ella said in her demonic form. Her clothes had changed as they're black now. A dark red aura was around Ella.
She let her arm drop. "Yeah, but they're kinda illegal now." Her wound finally stopped, and she let her eyes glow red. Her hand dug into her bag, pulling out a small bandage as she wrapped up her arm.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 03:10 PM
" I'm just here to return Ronnie , but thanks I guess " Aika said and Haruko narrowed her eyes at the strange girl. Aika sat down in a corner and listened to her playlist she wasn't really wanting to communicate at all

She let her arm drop. "Yeah, but they're kinda illegal now." Her wound finally stopped, and she let her eyes glow red. Her hand dug into her bag, pulling out a small bandage as she wrapped up her arm.
"That's illegal for humans not poeple with powers. Plus for the demons that law was remove two years ago" Ella explained.
------
"Well thanks. I'm hazel, that's darky the winged fox, sky the other hippogriff. Sky and darky at each other necks. That's lioness, my girlfriend haruko, and Weiss." Hazel said.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 03:14 PM
"That's illegal for humans not poeple with powers. Plus for the demons that law was remove two years ago" Ella explained.
------
"Well thanks. I'm hazel, that's darky the winged fox, sky the other hippogriff. Sky and darky at each other necks. That's lioness, my girlfriend haruko, and Weiss." Hazel said.

Weiss waved at Aika and Haruko who smiled at hazel but glared at the new girl. Aika just raised her eyebrow and looked back at the floor she didn't mind being alone

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Weiss waved at Aika and Haruko who smiled at hazel but glared at the new girl. Aika just raised her eyebrow and looked back at the floor she didn't mind being alone
Darky and sky fell off the couch as they were wresting again.
"Let's watch the mummy the pg one! The one that I saw for kids not the horrror one!" Hazel said trying to get the two apart.
-----
Blackhood saw no bullies as she moved quietly behind Marcie.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Darky and sky fell off the couch as they were wresting again.
"Let's watch the mummy the pg one! The one that I saw for kids not the horrror one!" Hazel said trying to get the two apart.
-----
Blackhood saw no bullies as she moved quietly behind Marcie.

Haruko sighed at hazel
" fine! " she said and turned it to the movie. Weiss grabbed sky away from darky " enough both of you! " she said and Aika just whent upstairs to be alone she didn't like noise as she turned her music on 21 to tune the people out.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Haruko sighed at hazel
" fine! " she said and turned it to the movie. Weiss grabbed sky away from darky " enough both of you! " she said and Aika just whent upstairs to be alone she didn't like noise as she turned her music on 21 to tune the people out.
"I'm not saying that in front of my girlfriend!" Sky said.
------
Blackhood had kicked the poeple as she was still invisible she threw them at a trash can and put them in there.(like that part in Harry Potter)

judas
October 7th, 2017, 03:29 PM
------
"You should kill her now, before sh-" "Quiet Asuramaru!" She muttered under her breath. "Anywho," She said, holding her arms behind her head. "She can't find out the reason you were bleeding." Ignoring the words, her stomach growled with hunger. "So, do you know anywhere to eat around here?"

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 03:30 PM
"Not until she says it!" Darky said as sky started choking darky.
"I'm not saying that in front of my girlfriend!" Sky said.
------
Blackhood had kicked the poeple as she was still invisible she threw them at a trash can and put them in there.(like that part in Harry Potter)

Weiss growled and used her Fox abilities to turn her eyes bright blue she snarled at darky
" leave sky alone! " she said . Aika had enough of this and levitated darky away from sky as she whent back down stairs
" you happy now!?! And would you please be quiet! " Aika shouted as she still had a head ache

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 03:35 PM
"You should kill her now, before sh-" "Quiet Asuramaru!" She muttered under her breath. "Anywho," She said, holding her arms behind her head. "She can't find out the reason you were bleeding." Ignoring the words, her stomach growled with hunger. "So, do you know anywhere to eat around here?"
Weiss growled and used her Fox abilities to turn her eyes bright blue she snarled at darky
" leave sky alone! " she said . Aika had enough of this and levitated darky away from sky as she whent back down stairs
" you happy now!?! And would you please be quiet! " Aika shouted as she still had a head ache
Darky flew over the room.
"Owww! I was being choked" darky said.
-----
"I'm a good cook but there is a hidden pizza place near by. They serve people like us, like if your part wolf you can get deer." Ella explain.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Blackhood had opened a invisible umbrella and put it over herself and Marcie.
-----
-----
"I'm a good cook but there is a hidden pizza place near by. They serve people like us, like if your part wolf you can get deer." Ella explain.

Weiss hugged sky
" you ok? " she asked and Aika scoffed and rolled her eyes
" maybe you shouldn't keep fighting! I may be 13 but I still like silence! " Aika shouted and was levitating the table without noticing her abilities work as well when she is angry " maybe you should just back off! " she added and the couch levitate

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Weiss hugged sky
" you ok? " she asked and Aika scoffed and rolled her eyes
" maybe you shouldn't keep fighting! I may be 13 but I still like silence! " Aika shouted and was levitating the table without noticing her abilities work as well when she is angry " maybe you should just back off! " she added and the couch levitate
Blackhood stood beside Marcie. Her tail was on Marcie shoulder without knowing.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 03:51 PM
"I'm f-F-RONNIE!" Darky said as the house started to shake because Ronnie had her speakers up to loud as she was playing her guitar. Lioness grabbed a vase that was about to fall. Sky grabbed the tv.
------
Blackhood stood beside Marcie. Her tail was on Marcie shoulder without knowing.

Aika yelled and teleported to Ronnie she tapped her foot with her hands on her hips " DO YOU MIND?! " she yelled so that Ronnie could hear
______
Marcie felt something on her shoulder and screamed and ran ( gtg)

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Aika yelled and teleported to Ronnie she tapped her foot with her hands on her hips " DO YOU MIND?! " she yelled so that Ronnie could hear
______
Marcie felt something on her shoulder and screamed and ran ( gtg)
Ronnie stopped playing.
"Sorry, but I have to practice so I can do my solo" ronnie said turning down her speaker.
-----
"Marcie wait!" Blackhood said as she ran beside Marcie.( okay)

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Ronnie stopped playing.
"Sorry, but I have to practice so I can do my solo" ronnie said turning down her speaker.
-----
"Marcie wait!" Blackhood said as she ran beside Marcie.( okay)

" ok but do it quieter please? " Aika asked as she put her hand on her forehead
" great now I have a splitting headache " she added and sat down rubbing her forehead
_________
Marcie gulped she looked to see who said her names as she ran but she tripped and broke her ankle she screamed as she fell over a brick . She tried to get back up but she fell down . Her ears where back

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 05:11 PM
" ok but do it quieter please? " Aika asked as she put her hand on her forehead
" great now I have a splitting headache " she added and sat down rubbing her forehead
_________
Marcie gulped she looked to see who said her names as she ran but she tripped and broke her ankle she screamed as she fell over a brick . She tried to get back up but she fell down . Her ears where back
Blackhood carried Marcie on he back which made her look like she was riding thin air as a mask was floating as well.
"You will be safe and well just let me get you home" blackhood said.
------
Ronnie when in her music room where no music could be heard but their. Sh eturned by her aims as she played loud but no sound came out in the house.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Blackhood carried Marcie on he back which made her look like she was riding thin air as a mask was floating as well.
"You will be safe and well just let me get you home" blackhood said.
------
Ronnie when in her music room where no music could be heard but their. Sh eturned by her aims as she played loud but no sound came out in the house.

The rabbit shook she didn't know what was going but she could have swore it sounded like blackhood she didn't wanna find out since she thought it was a ghost and she fell off
" g-g-g-g-GHOOOSST! " she yelled and limped away as quickly as possible but she fell over a few times maybe watching those movies won't be so great . She was soaking wet as her ears dropped and her tail and nose twitched her eyes showed fear a lot of it " d-d-dont h-h-hurt m-me please " she pleaded and backed up

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 05:29 PM
The rabbit shook she didn't know what was going but she could have swore it sounded like blackhood she didn't wanna find out since she thought it was a ghost and she fell off
" g-g-g-g-GHOOOSST! " she yelled and limped away as quickly as possible but she fell over a few times maybe watching those movies won't be so great . She was soaking wet as her ears dropped and her tail and nose twitched her eyes showed fear a lot of it " d-d-dont h-h-hurt m-me please " she pleaded and backed up
"If I was a ghost, you would be able to see me" blackhood said. She gave Marcie the umbrella as she was at Marcie home. Blackhood kissed Marcie as the floating mask disappeared.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 05:33 PM
"If I was a ghost, you would be able to see me" blackhood said. She gave Marcie the umbrella as she was at Marcie home. Blackhood kissed Marcie as the floating mask disappeared.

Marcie was wide eyed she was a fool to think that there was a ghost , the rabbit looked down in embarrassment
" sorry I just ....instincts I guess ... " she said as she hugged blackhood she started to get up but she fell down again
" CARROTS! " she yelled and held her foot

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Marcie was wide eyed she was a fool to think that there was a ghost , the rabbit looked down in embarrassment
" sorry I just ....instincts I guess ... " she said as she hugged blackhood she started to get up but she fell down again
" CARROTS! " she yelled and held her foot
( Marcie doesn't know that it's blackhood)
Blackhood put the cast in Marcie and gave her some crutches.

judas
October 7th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Blackhood had opened a invisible umbrella and put it over herself and Marcie.
-----
-----
She tried not to show much judgement in the girl. Manly because she was half right. Ever since her contract with Asuramaru she felt hungry. And not normal, like dead animals on a plate one after another. "This might sound... weird... But can they serve anything uh, raw?" She asked, twitching her fingers.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 05:43 PM
She tried not to show much judgement in the girl. Manly because she was half right. Ever since her contract with Asuramaru she felt hungry. And not normal, like dead animals on a plate one after another. "This might sound... weird... But can they serve anything uh, raw?" She asked, twitching her fingers.
"All the time" Ella said as she made a drago sign which read open on the wall. The wall opened as Ella when down the stairs.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 05:51 PM
( Marcie doesn't know that it's blackhood)
Blackhood put the cast in Marcie and gave her some crutches.

Sorry)
The rabbit gulped and started to walk did she hug a stranger? Or is it just a dream?? Marcie ears twitched as she walked back home she looked around to see who the person was but she saw nothing and shrugged it off. She reached her house and opens the door she shook off the water

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Sorry)
The rabbit gulped and started to walk did she hug a stranger? Or is it just a dream?? Marcie ears twitched as she walked back home she looked around to see who the person was but she saw nothing and shrugged it off. She reached her house and opens the door she shook off the water
"Marcie what happened? Are you okay?" Blackhood asked helping Marcie. She was in her jacket and mask.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 06:02 PM
"Marcie what happened? Are you okay?" Blackhood asked helping Marcie. She was in her jacket and mask.

" well I felt something on my shoulder and I freaked out I ran and tripped over a brick and I broke my ankle " she said and limped she used her crutches

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 06:04 PM
" well I felt something on my shoulder and I freaked out I ran and tripped over a brick and I broke my ankle " she said and limped she used her crutches
"I'll help you on your bed, also someone called Blake left you a mask" blackhood said carrying Marcie to her bed as the mask of the person was there.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 06:07 PM
"I'll help you on your bed, also someone called Blake left you a mask" blackhood said carrying Marcie to her bed as the mask of the person was there.

Marcie tilted her head she remembered some one named Blake but it was a looong time ago her ears twitched as she had a memory
" Blake was here? " she asked as she gulped she sat on the bed her ears where down

judas
October 7th, 2017, 06:11 PM
"All the time" Ella said as she made a drago sign which read open on the wall. The wall opened as Ella when down the stairs.
"You should learn how to do that."
"Yeah," She murmured, walking down as she eyed everything around her. "So... I never caught your name..."

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Marcie tilted her head she remembered some one named Blake but it was a looong time ago her ears twitched as she had a memory
" Blake was here? " she asked as she gulped she sat on the bed her ears where down

"You should learn how to do that."
"Yeah," She murmured, walking down as she eyed everything around her. "So... I never caught your name...""yes she was but she left every quick she said that she needed to head somewhere in a hurry" blackhood said.(you find out how Blake was)
-----
"My name is Ella, maybe I could teach you drago. Drago is a ancient magic language. Which many poeple are born with knowing and speaking the language. I'm the best drago person in the world, it's been tested. " the girl said closeting the door.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 06:20 PM
"yes she was but she left every quick she said that she needed to head somewhere in a hurry" blackhood said.(you find out how Blake was)
-----
"My name is Ella, maybe I could teach you drago. Drago is a ancient magic language. Which many poeple are born with knowing and speaking the language. I'm the best drago person in the world, it's been tested. " the girl said closeting the door.

Marcie sighed and layed in her bed her ears spread out she yawned and looked at the ceiling
" dear fellow traveler under the moon i saw you standing in the shadows and your eyes where blue you held your hand out opened the door you said come with me girl I want to show you something more " she sang and closed her eyes she was sleepy but not that sleepy

judas
October 7th, 2017, 06:21 PM
"yes she was but she left every quick she said that she needed to head somewhere in a hurry" blackhood said.(you find out how Blake was)
-----
"Rima," She replied. Following Ella deeper past the pathways. Her arm feeling better. "Your welcome, I didn't take much blood." She could hear the juvenile male laugh in the background of her mind.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Marcie sighed and layed in her bed her ears spread out she yawned and looked at the ceiling
" dear fellow traveler under the moon i saw you standing in the shadows and your eyes where blue you held your hand out opened the door you said come with me girl I want to show you something more " she sang and closed her eyes she was sleepy but not that sleepy
The window opened as a new floating mask was there.
"It's freaking cold" the stranger said closing the window as she was invisible.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 06:24 PM
The window opened as a new floating mask was there.
"It's freaking cold" the stranger said closing the window as she was invisible.

Marcie looked at the mark but payed no attention she looked at it again and realized it was an intruder
" intruder !!! " she said and tackled the mask down she held her hammer and her ears where back

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 06:24 PM
"Rima," She replied. Following Ella deeper past the pathways. Her arm feeling better. "Your welcome, I didn't take much blood." She could hear the juvenile male laugh in the background of her mind.
"Nice to meet you" Ella said as she the stairs had ended at the bar/ restaurant.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Marcie looked at the mark but payed no attention she looked at it again and realized it was an intruder
" intruder !!! " she said and tackled the mask down she held her hammer and her ears where back
"What d- Marcie? Is that you? It's me Blake, I see you have my mask" Blake said as she was invisible still.

judas
October 7th, 2017, 06:26 PM
"Nice to meet you" Ella said as she the stairs had ended at the bar/ restaurant.
She felt slightly uncomfortable. Seeing guys at a bar, she followed Ella. Half amazed with the atmosphere.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 06:29 PM
She felt slightly uncomfortable. Seeing guys at a bar, she followed Ella. Half amazed with the atmosphere.
The cook waved at Ella as he was a demon as well.
"Ella will it be the usual?" The cook asked as Ella nodded.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 06:31 PM
"What d- Marcie? Is that you? It's me Blake, I see you have my mask" Blake said as she was invisible still.

Marcie tilted her head as her ears perked her nose twitched a little in suspicion , ' wait oh this is a trick huh?!' When thought and the rabbit wasnt gonna be the fool this time she has had it with people tricking her
" your not blake! Where are your car ears huh?! Why would you be invisible ?! The blake i know can't do that . I'm not gonna be the fool this time! " she said and aimed her hammer at the intruder

judas
October 7th, 2017, 06:32 PM
The cook waved at Ella as he was a demon as well.
"Ella will it be the usual?" The cook asked as Ella nodded.
Rima quickly thought about what to get. Her brain moved to her favorite meal. "Large steak, rare please!" She said happily.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Marcie tilted her head as her ears perked her nose twitched a little in suspicion , ' wait oh this is a trick huh?!' When thought and the rabbit wasnt gonna be the fool this time she has had it with people tricking her
" your not blake! Where are your car ears huh?! Why would you be invisible ?! The blake i know can't do that . I'm not gonna be the fool this time! " she said and aimed her hammer at the intruder

Rima quickly thought about what to get. Her brain moved to her favorite meal. "Large steak, rare please!" She said happily.
"I'm cursed, before you left I was turned invisible. I been stuck like this for years" Blake said. She wasn't kidding. She hated this. She got hit by Marcie hammer as she howled like Blake would do.
"Owww, Your hammer feels the same from when you hit the golden Freddy mask" Blake said.
------
"No problem, your meals will be ready in 10 minutes" the cook said.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 06:44 PM
"I'm cursed, before you left I was turned invisible. I been stuck like this for years" Blake said. She wasn't kidding. She hated this. She got hit by Marcie hammer as she howled like Blake would do.
"Owww, Your hammer feels the same from when you hit the golden Freddy mask" Blake said.
------

Marcie ears twitched she was still suspicious as she hopped off of the intruder and pointed her hammer at ' Blake ' she circled the person her ears where back . She hasn't seen Blake in years and now she is just showing up? This has to be a joke didn't she know how much she meant to her?
" alright if you are Blake then tell me something she would know . And if you are her then where were you!? You hurt me by supposedly being invisible I thought you left !!! Did you even consider my feelings?" she shouted and stayed on guard

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Marcie ears twitched she was still suspicious as she hopped off of the intruder and pointed her hammer at ' Blake ' she circled the person her ears where back . She hasn't seen Blake in years and now she is just showing up? This has to be a joke didn't she know how much she meant to her?
" alright if you are Blake then tell me something she would know . And if you are her then where were you!? You hurt me by supposedly being invisible I thought you left !!! Did you even consider my feelings?" she shouted and stayed on guard
"i tried to remove the cursed but I somehow was teleported. I was alone for years." Blake said as blackhood walked in.
"Blackhood!" Blake said hugging her sister.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 06:53 PM
"i tried to remove the cursed but I somehow was teleported. I was alone for years." Blake said as blackhood walked in.
"Blackhood!" Blake said hugging her sister.

The rabbit was shocked as her ears perked up her eyes where widened
' W-wait is she her sister! ' she thought she forgotten about her broken ankle and limped passed them she had to figure something out and she tripped again but caught herself by the door handle
" wait a minute , Blake did you help me back there? " she asked as she was embraced

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 06:55 PM
The rabbit was shocked as her ears perked up her eyes where widened
' W-wait is she her sister! ' she thought she forgotten about her broken ankle and limped passed them she had to figure something out and she tripped again but caught herself by the door handle
" wait a minute , Blake did you help me back there? " she asked as she was embraced
"Yes, I did. You had blackhood scent sorry about the tail thing but blackhood did the kiss" Blake said.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 06:59 PM
"Yes, I did. You had blackhood scent sorry about the tail thing but blackhood did the kiss" Blake said.

Marcie shook her head
' I'm going crazy!!' She thought and backed up she needed some fresh air any ways
" i-i-I um I'm gonna be outside its a little cramped in here " she lied as she was to the stairs and ran down them ignoring the pain . Blake was back now and she was blackhoods sister and was her old crush. This will be tricky . She thought this over and over

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Marcie shook her head
' I'm going crazy!!' She thought and backed up she needed some fresh air any ways
" i-i-I um I'm gonna be outside its a little cramped in here " she lied as she was to the stairs and ran down them ignoring the pain . Blake was back now and she was blackhoods sister and was her old crush. This will be tricky . She thought this over and over
"Umm so how are you and Marcie doing?" Blake asked her twin.
"Their two if you!" lioness said as she fainted.
"No I have wolf ears she had cat ears" blackhood said she had turned her sister visible.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 07:09 PM
"Umm so how are you and Marcie doing?" Blake asked her twin.
"Their two if you!" lioness said as she fainted.
"No I have wolf ears she had cat ears" blackhood said she had turned her sister visible.

This will be ironic *cough* )
Weiss heard lioness faint as she walked up the stairs and she rolled her eyes at lioness she put her arms on her hips and tapped her foot
" what's the matter no-" she was cut off seeing two blackhood then her blue eyes glowed in instinct that it might be danger

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 07:16 PM
This will be ironic *cough* )
Weiss heard lioness faint as she walked up the stairs and she rolled her eyes at lioness she put her arms on her hips and tapped her foot
" what's the matter no-" she was cut off seeing two blackhood then her blue eyes glowed in instinct that it might be danger
----
"Hey Marcie trying to find out who to pick. Listen I love you but you should go with Blake, she loved you for years it doesn't feel right for her not to have her" blackhood said.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 07:22 PM
"Wiess!" Blake said hugging weiss. "It's been so long!" Blake said.
----
"Hey Marcie trying to find out who to pick. Listen I love you but you should go with Blake, she loved you for years it doesn't feel right for her not to have her" blackhood said.

The rabbit froze and her ears stayed down
' Wait what! ' she thought Marcie tilted her head in confusion
" but.. " she said as it was her problem
________
Weiss froze as her eyes widened
" blake? " she asked as she remembered her old old team , she wasn't sure if the two sisters where out and about . But at least it was Blake she saw not that annoying yellow haired girl
" where have you been?! " she said and crossed her arms her eyes now softening

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 07:29 PM
The rabbit froze and her ears stayed down
' Wait what! ' she thought Marcie tilted her head in confusion
" but.. " she said as it was her problem
________
Weiss froze as her eyes widened
" blake? " she asked as she remembered her old old team , she wasn't sure if the two sisters where out and about . But at least it was Blake she saw not that annoying yellow haired girl
" where have you been?! " she said and crossed her arms her eyes now softening
"Marcie it's not only your problem but mine, my sister has missed you for 10 yesrs" blackhood said.
------
"I was cured and teleported away but I was beside you for 2 years invisible didn't you fell tapping and see the bullies get beat up by thin air" Blake said.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 07:36 PM
"Marcie it's not only your problem but mine, my sister has missed you for 10 yesrs" blackhood said.
------
"I was cured and teleported away but I was beside you for 2 years invisible didn't you fell tapping and see the bullies get beat up by thin air" Blake said.

Weiss looked at the floor she didn't realize it was her teammate that was doing the tapping she always thought it was either some pesky bug or a free branch. She scratched her neck in shame
" I I'm sorry I never realized ... But things have changed now blake have you seen yang or ruby?I haven't seen or heard from them and I'm fearing the worst " Weiss said as she checked out in the hall way just in case sky was fighting again and surprisingly it's been quiet to quiet
" strange " she said

judas
October 7th, 2017, 07:44 PM
------
Rima leaned back in her chair. "Can I come out into my human form? Just for a little bit." "No," She replied, sitting as she stirred her drink.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Weiss looked at the floor she didn't realize it was her teammate that was doing the tapping she always thought it was either some pesky bug or a free branch. She scratched her neck in shame
" I I'm sorry I never realized ... But things have changed now blake have you seen yang or ruby?I haven't seen or heard from them and I'm fearing the worst " Weiss said as she checked out in the hall way just in case sky was fighting again and surprisingly it's been quiet to quiet
" strange " she said
-----
Blackhood hold on to Marcie. She hugged the girl.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Rima leaned back in her chair. "Can I come out into my human form? Just for a little bit." "No," She replied, sitting as she stirred her drink.
"I think I throw who your demon is, he's the same demon that tried to kill me." Ella said as she had just thought about it as the food came out.

judas
October 7th, 2017, 08:01 PM
"I think I throw who your demon is, he's the same demon that tried to kill me." Ella said as she had just thought about it as the food came out.
"Nope! I totally didn't! Tell her to be quiet!"
"Who? Asuramaru?"
"I will destroy you."
"Hm, well seeing as when I talk to him he looks thirteen. Odd I guess, he Asuramaru?"
"WHAT?!"
"How old are you?"
"Fifteen thousand years old."
"Yep, must have. Seeing as he's older than everyone alive right now."

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 08:02 PM
"I'll show you" blake said taking Weiss to a shop. The person looked at the two.
"Rwby" blake said as a door opened. (Wiess face{cause she had been to the shop all the time} : 0_0 )
-----
Blackhood hold on to Marcie. She hugged the girl.

Weiss was wide eyed why where they here?
" where is ruby though and yang? That's what my question is " she said as she entered the shop she rubbed her fore head again she was starting to get a headache already " look if there not here just tell me I have to get back to sky before she gets into a fight with darky again" she added ( can I be ruby? )

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 08:19 PM
"Nope! I totally didn't! Tell her to be quiet!"
"Who? Asuramaru?"
"I will destroy you."
"Hm, well seeing as when I talk to him he looks thirteen. Odd I guess, he Asuramaru?"
"WHAT?!"
"How old are you?"
"Fifteen thousand years old."
"Yep, must have. Seeing as he's older than everyone alive right now."
Weiss was wide eyed why where they here?
" where is ruby though and yang? That's what my question is " she said as she entered the shop she rubbed her fore head again she was starting to get a headache already " look if there not here just tell me I have to get back to sky before she gets into a fight with darky again" she added ( can I be ruby? )
(Yes)
Yang heard someone.
"Weiss? Blake?" Yang said hugging the two. Blake smiled.
-----
Sky and darky were playing poker.
----
"Yes asuramaru the 15,000 year old one!" Ella said as her eyes narrowed. She bit her sandwich.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 08:25 PM
(Yes)
Yang heard someone.
-----
----
"Yes asuramaru the 15,000 year old one!" Ella said as her eyes narrowed. She bit her sandwich.

Ruby swore she heard the familiar voices she turned around and squealed she ran up to the two and hugged them
" it's been so loong! You still look the same! " Ruby said and jumped up . Weiss rolled her eyes at the girl she smiled at yang and ruby
" don't scare me like that I haven't heard anything from both of you! " Weiss said as she stomped her foot she was angered that they hadn't at least let her know they where alright
"You where about to give me a heart attack from the silence " she added and ruby looked down
" sorry Weiss we where busy . How's it been! Where you live now? " she asked as she whent into a series of questions and Weiss glared at the girl but smiled inside

judas
October 7th, 2017, 08:26 PM
(Yes)
Yang heard someone.
-----
----
"He's not that bad," She said. Picking at her food, "I will kill you." "Shhh, let me eat in peace."

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Ruby swore she heard the familiar voices she turned around and squealed she ran up to the two and hugged them
" it's been so loong! You still look the same! " Ruby said and jumped up . Weiss rolled her eyes at the girl she smiled at yang and ruby
" don't scare me like that I haven't heard anything from both of you! " Weiss said as she stomped her foot she was angered that they hadn't at least let her know they where alright
"You where about to give me a heart attack from the silence " she added and ruby looked down
" sorry Weiss we where busy . How's it been! Where you live now? " she asked as she whent into a series of questions and Weiss glared at the girl but smiled inside

"He's not that bad," She said. Picking at her food, "I will kill you." "Shhh, let me eat in peace."
"Dude I couldn't go on a vacation without him trying to kill me, and his thoughts. Kill her, I will kill you, destroy her. It gets so annoying.not to mention his cringing flirts" Ella said.
-----
"Well team crdl had kinda chased me out the school after destroying my weapon but i rebuilt it, team Meeh! And team Dslb(darky, sky, lioness, blackhood)?" Yang asked.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 08:44 PM
"Dude I couldn't go on a vacation without him trying to kill me, and his thoughts. Kill her, I will kill you, destroy her. It gets so annoying.not to mention his cringing flirts" Ella said.
-----
"Well team crdl had kinda chased me out the school after destroying my weapon but i rebuilt it, team Meeh! And team Dslb(darky, sky, lioness, blackhood)?" Yang asked.

Weiss tilted her head
' Wow guess the whole team whent to pieces one way or another ' she thought
The huntress smiled
"Team DSLB is great , Haruko is just as emotionless as ever Marcie is still that scared rabbit and sky is amazing " Weiss said with a wide smile as she had a slight blush " well apart from almost choking darky but there good oh and there's this new child " she added and ruby was curious
" really? Some one new? Well c'mon ! " Ruby said and yanked Weiss arm to the house " n-no ruby! " Weiss said as she was being dragged
(Timeskip to house )

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Weiss tilted her head
' Wow guess the whole team whent to pieces one way or another ' she thought
The huntress smiled
"Team DSLB is great , Haruko is just as emotionless as ever Marcie is still that scared rabbit and sky is amazing " Weiss said with a wide smile as she had a slight blush " well apart from almost choking darky but there good oh and there's this new child " she added and ruby was curious
" really? Some one new? Well c'mon ! " Ruby said and yanked Weiss arm to the house " n-no ruby! " Weiss said as she was being dragged
(Timeskip to house )(Kk)
Yang smiled. She laughed as Blake had scared yang with a golden Freddy mask. Yang ran to the house with Blake following her.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 08:58 PM
(Kk)
Yang smiled. She laughed as Blake had scared yang with a golden Freddy mask. Yang ran to the house with Blake following her.

Marcie saw Blake and gulped she tilted her head when she saw the others , the rabbit got up quickly and ran inside the house . Ruby entered the house and looked around she was curious as in why the huntress was staying here. Aika was sitting in the corner again her ear buds on high and she looked at the wall she leaned against the couch . Weiss saw sky and smiled she whent over to her
" sky this is my old team and AIKA! " Weiss yelled but the thirteen year old didn't listen she just glared . Ruby tilted her head at Weiss and sky and a lightbulb whent off
" somebody has a crush!!!!! " Ruby said as she had that smile . Weiss blushed violent and stomped her foot
" RUBY! " she said and ruby quit

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Marcie saw Blake and gulped she tilted her head when she saw the others , the rabbit got up quickly and ran inside the house . Ruby entered the house and looked around she was curious as in why the huntress was staying here. Aika was sitting in the corner again her ear buds on high and she looked at the wall she leaned against the couch . Weiss saw sky and smiled she whent over to her
" sky this is my old team and AIKA! " Weiss yelled but the thirteen year old didn't listen she just glared . Ruby tilted her head at Weiss and sky and a lightbulb whent off
" somebody has a crush!!!!! " Ruby said as she had that smile . Weiss blushed violent and stomped her foot
" RUBY! " she said and ruby quit
"we already been dating miss lonely" sky said. "Ms lonely, me lonely!".ronnie was playing ruby favorite song as it was her solo.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 09:11 PM
"we already been dating miss lonely" sky said. "Ms lonely, me lonely!".ronnie was playing ruby favorite song as it was her solo.

Ruby raised her eyebrow
" Say what? ! " she said as she never thought of Weiss capable of dating . Aika grumbled stood up she took out her ear buds and sighed
" what now? More pestering? " Aika asked and ruby whistled and she backed up Weiss glared at the kid
" don't you dare " Weiss said and Aika rolled her eyes
" don't you dare " she said back and ruby hid behind her sister this would get ugly pretty quickly . Weiss ignored the child and sighed she pointed her hand at the kid " that is Aika " she said and the thirteen year old eyes widened
" ugh I am not a that! " Aika said and huffed

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Ruby raised her eyebrow
" Say what? ! " she said as she never thought of Weiss capable of dating . Aika grumbled stood up she took out her ear buds and sighed
" what now? More pestering? " Aika asked and ruby whistled and she backed up Weiss glared at the kid
" don't you dare " Weiss said and Aika rolled her eyes
" don't you dare " she said back and ruby hid behind her sister this would get ugly pretty quickly . Weiss ignored the child and sighed she pointed her hand at the kid " that is Aika " she said and the thirteen year old eyes widened
" ugh I am not a that! " Aika said and huffed
"Let's all chill out here" sky said as darky spetrated the two. Yang took ruby upstairs.

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 09:17 PM
"Let's all chill out here" sky said as darky spetrated the two. Yang took ruby upstairs.

Weiss rolled her eyes an crossed her arms
" believe me I have no intention in fighting a child " she said and whent upstairs to her room . Aika mouth was wide open
" child!?! " she said and Weiss turned around
" yes a child , you act like one so why not treat you like one? " Weiss said and smirked she then started to head up the last step . The child waved her arms and started yammering
" I'm not a child! How dare you! " she said

Ruby sighed and looked around she tapped a vase and kicked the carpet
" maybe we can talk to aika after Weiss is finished ? " she asked yang

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Weiss rolled her eyes an crossed her arms
" believe me I have no intention in fighting a child " she said and whent upstairs to her room . Aika mouth was wide open
" child!?! " she said and Weiss turned around
" yes a child , you act like one so why not great you like one? " Weiss said and smirked she then started to head up the last step . The child waved her arms and started yammering
" I'm not a child! How dare you! " she said

Ruby sighed and looked around she tapped a vase and kicked the carpet
" maybe we can talk to aika after Weiss is finished ? " she asked yang
"Hwy don't you play with Ronnie I have something to do" yang said dealing downstairsl

Leucos
October 7th, 2017, 09:27 PM
"Hwy don't you play with Ronnie I have something to do" yang said dealing downstairsl

Ruby was wide eyed
' She is still treating me like a little girl! I'm like 20!' She thought as she huffed and sat down her eyes narrowed
_________
Aika sighed as she calmed down she walked over to the couch and leaned against it she kicked the air and pulled down her cap
" not a stupid child . I hate people " she said to herself

judas
October 8th, 2017, 06:48 AM
-----
"You must destroy her now. Seriously, now now now now now!"
Rima laughed, taking a small bite of her food. "And I wasn't flirting, I was playing. But she wouldn't die."
"He said since he couldn't have you no one could." Rima said.
"Why Master why."

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 07:01 AM
Ruby was wide eyed
' She is still treating me like a little girl! I'm like 20!' She thought as she huffed and sat down her eyes narrowed
_________
Aika sighed as she calmed down she walked over to the couch and leaned against it she kicked the air and pulled down her cap
" not a stupid child . I hate people " she said to herself

"You must destroy her now. Seriously, now now now now now!"
Rima laughed, taking a small bite of her food. "And I wasn't flirting, I was playing. But she wouldn't die."
"He said since he couldn't have you no one could." Rima said.
"Why Master why."
"Ruby I meant to play music with Ronnie". Yang said.
"I know how you feel aika, people treat me like a kid, I'm 13 and already have a job" darky said.
------
"No thanks, I'll pass. I'm only 14 or in my demonic form 14,000 years old. Plus he missed his chance I already found someone." Ella explained. She had eated a rat patty cooked rare with cheese.

judas
October 8th, 2017, 07:06 AM
"I know how you feel aika, people treat me like a kid, I'm 13 and already have a job" darky said.
------
"No thanks, I'll pass. I'm only 14 or in my demonic form 14,000 years old. Plus he missed his chance I already found someone." Ella explained. She had eated a rat patty cooked rare with cheese.
Asuramaru continued to say some unkind words about Rima. She yawned as she took another bite, followed by a sip of her drink. "Hope it doesn't get dark soon..." She muttered.

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 07:09 AM
Asuramaru continued to say some unkind words about Rima. She yawned as she took another bite, followed by a sip of her drink. "Hope it doesn't get dark soon..." She muttered.
"I hope you are okay with lesbians" Ella said as she had grabbed her milkshake.

judas
October 8th, 2017, 07:12 AM
"I hope you are okay with lesbians" Ella said as she had grabbed her milkshake.
"What does that mean?"
"You're old enough to know!" She whispered to herself. Brushing her blonde hair back. Eyes gazing as she tapped her finger on the table. "It's fine, I don't really care about that stuff."

NightWarrior4Life
October 8th, 2017, 07:15 AM
Aradia sat on the bus, just staring out at the world around her. Then the bus stopped, some people got off, some people got on. And one of the people that got on...

Aradia saw a weird looking guy get on. And typical, the only seat left was next to her...so he sat down next to her. He sighed.

Frost sighed. I can't believe I actually have to get on the bus with stupid...normal people...I deserve much better than this... he thought. The girl next to him didn't flinch or speak, she just stared forward and ignored him.

Aradia quickly looked at the guy as he was looking the other way. He was pretty handsome...she shuffled further away from him, pressing herself against the window but then changed her mind and moved closer to him.

Frost noticed Aradia looking at him and said "Oh I'm just going...to a...place...after this...just casually heading to the bank to...do some things..."
Aradia now took more notice of him. She was more interested. "Oh really? I'm going too..."
"Oh really?" Frost was amused by this, remembering how he and the gang of thieves were gonna rob the bank. And she'd get caught up in it all, not realising who he was.

There was a silence for a while then the elderly people around them started coughing and sneezing their germs all over the place. Aradia noticed the guy sat next to her flinch.
"Tissue?"
"Here..." She handed him some wet wipes then shuffled back to the window again.

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 07:19 AM
"What does that mean?"
"You're old enough to know!" She whispered to herself. Brushing her blonde hair back. Eyes gazing as she tapped her finger on the table. "It's fine, I don't really care about that stuff."
"Thanks" ella said as she continued to eat. She looked at the 'sweet' menu. She wanted the chocolate cake but she aslo wanted the meat special.

judas
October 8th, 2017, 07:26 AM
"Thanks" ella said as she continued to eat. She looked at the 'sweet' menu. She wanted the chocolate cake but she aslo wanted the meat special.
Flipping through the menu, she glanced up at Ella. "So What was that healing thing that you did?" She asked.

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 07:29 AM
Flipping through the menu, she glanced up at Ella. "So What was that healing thing that you did?" She asked.
"It was one of the drago signs, like the one I used to open the door" Ella said using a drago sign that said 'hi'

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 09:50 AM
------

Ruby shrugged and walked to where Ronnie was and grabbed a violin she played the phantom of the opera and she started to sing it to

judas
October 8th, 2017, 09:51 AM
"It was one of the drago signs, like the one I used to open the door" Ella said using a drago sign that said 'hi'
"Huh," She replied, leaning on the table.

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Ruby shrugged and walked to where Ronnie was and grabbed a violin she played the phantom of the opera and she started to sing it to

"Huh," She replied, leaning on the table.
"Well my friends kinda do, I mean blackhood and Ronnie act like my older sisters. Sky is like my brother, kinda." Darky said. Ronnie played along with ruby as she smiled.
------
"Yea, also if you know a girl name Kate don't get on her bad side, she uses drago uncontrollably when she's angry, and she's 5 or 6. She's powerful" ella said showing the picture of Kate wearing her normal clothes(like the one bleow but she's younger)

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 10:15 AM
"Well my friends kinda do, I mean blackhood and Ronnie act like my older sisters. Sky is like my brother, kinda." Darky said. Ronnie played along with ruby as she smiled.
------
"Yea, also if you know a girl name Kate don't get on her bad side, she uses drago uncontrollably when she's angry, and she's 5 or 6. She's powerful" ella said showing the picture of Kate wearing her normal clothes(like the one bleow but she's younger)

Aika looked away
" at least you have a family here " she said fixed her hair ( I might change her look ) and buttoned her jacket . She teleported to the kitchen and gotten two drinks and teleported back she sat down she handed one to darky in case she wanted one ' good thing I'm not the only child 'she thought
Her phone rang a few times and a hologram showed it made her gasp and fall over the hologram was of her father Jacques . Her eyes where in fear ( in rwby she gets slapped by him ) Jacques narrowed his eyes
" so this is where you whent child? " the hologram said and she shook

judas
October 8th, 2017, 10:16 AM
------
"Note taken," Rima said. Her mark glowing purple. "Let me out!" Asuramaru yelled.

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Aika looked away
" at least you have a family here " she said fixed her hair ( I might change her look ) and buttoned her jacket . She teleported to the kitchen and gotten two drinks and teleported back she sat down she handed one to darky in case she wanted one ' good thing I'm not the only child 'she thought
Her phone rang a few times and a hologram showed it made her gasp and fall over the hologram was of her father Jacques . Her eyes where in fear ( in rwby she gets slapped by him ) Jacques narrowed his eyes
" so this is where you whent child? " the hologram said and she shook

"Note taken," Rima said. Her mark glowing purple. "Let me out!" Asuramaru yelled.
"No, my family passed when I was 3. They tried to save me from hound dogs. Ronnie found me and took me here." Darky explained as she still had a picture of her family and her mother necklace.
----
"Weiss yo-" sky said walking in as she saw Jacques. Sky looked as Weiss as she walked over to her girlfriend.
------
"Glad so, her drago staff is powerful, and hurts like hell" Ella said. "But she can control it sometimes, well with bullies she can cause she wants to beat them up so" Ella said.

judas
October 8th, 2017, 10:24 AM
"No, my family passed when I was 3. They tried to save me from hound dogs. Ronnie found me and took me here." Darky explained as she still had a picture of her family and her mother necklace.
----
"Weiss yo-" sky said walking in as she saw Jacques. Sky looked as Weiss as she walked over to her girlfriend.
------
"Glad so, her drago staff is powerful, and hurts like hell" Ella said. "But she can control it sometimes, well with bullies she can cause she wants to beat them up so" Ella said.
"One last thing," Rima said. Feet swinging under the table. She was quite short, her feet hardly touching the ground. "Why did that boy bully you?" She asked.

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 10:28 AM
"One last thing," Rima said. Feet swinging under the table. She was quite short, her feet hardly touching the ground. "Why did that boy bully you?" She asked.
"They will get the chance to bully me when my friends or Kate isn't around. Especially when Ronnie is around because Ronnie can tell what will happen next. Like she could tell me that I needed to study at 5 pm to pass a test or to move in 10 seconds cause a car will almost hit you" ella explained using examples from the past.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 10:30 AM
----
------

" just because your real family well passed don't mean you don't have one here" Aika said
" and who is this ? Another problem ? Like I need another " he said and stared at sky Weiss turned around and stood in an protective manner ( looks https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/792808299464888320/R3oUv53-.jpg )

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 10:37 AM
" just because your real family well passed don't mean you don't have one here" Aika said
" and who is this ? Another problem ? Like I need another " he said and stared at sky Weiss turned around and stood in an protective manner ( looks https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/792808299464888320/R3oUv53-.jpg )(could akia and darky just be sisters but not now it until they find a ripped of picture of when they took on their 6 birthday and put it together like on parent trap)
"I mean family are friends" darky said. She still had her photos as she smiled at them.
"When I was little I thought that my twin sister was still alive, we had took a photo went we were 6 then she disappeared when we turned 7. I still have my photo of her but it's ripped" darky said.
-------
Sky stood quiet as shebout her wings down. She didn't understand but she always trusted wiess. For once she knew what wiess felt like being protected.

judas
October 8th, 2017, 10:44 AM
"They will get the chance to bully me when my friends or Kate isn't around. Especially when Ronnie is around because Ronnie can tell what will happen next. Like she could tell me that I needed to study at 5 pm to pass a test or to move in 10 seconds cause a car will almost hit you" ella explained using examples from the past.
"That puts my powers to shame." She sighed. "Don't say anything about me.
Alright? She knows you have a demon, but that is it. Anything else-"
"I know," Rima whispers. "Alright Master." Rima finished her drink stretching.

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 10:48 AM
"That puts my powers to shame." She sighed. "Don't say anything about me.
Alright? She knows you have a demon, but that is it. Anything else-"
"I know," Rima whispers. "Alright Master." Rima finished her drink stretching.
"Don't worry, Ronnie kinda hates her powers, when she started to notice her powers she couldn't sleep, everyone kept getting in danger. One night she ran into someone house and got the family out the house before lighting stuck the house and made it caught on fire. She doesn't have the nightmares anymore but now she has to keep time of everything" Ella said. "I mean she had fire powers as well but she just tries to calm down by sleeping if she can" Ella said.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 10:49 AM
(could akia and darky just be sisters but not now it until they find a ripped of picture of when they took on their 6 birthday and put it together like on parent trap)
"I mean family are friends" darky said. She still had her photos as she smiled at them.
"When I was little I thought that my twin sister was still alive, we had took a photo went we were 6 then she disappeared when we turned 7. I still have my photo of her but it's ripped" darky said.
-------
Sky stood quiet as shebout her wings down. She didn't understand but she always trusted wiess. For once she knew what wiess felt like being protected.

Yaaas! )
Aika tilted her head she remembered a family trip and a sister but thanks from her memory loss from the accident she couldn't quite put the pieces together but something about darky just made it snap together some how.
" by chance did she have any powers? " she asked as she looked up at the girl
________
Jacques narrowed his eyes and put his hands together and settled them he studied the girl behind his daughter
" Weiss what did I tell you? Who is SHE! Speak girl! " he said as he was getting irate already . Weiss growled and backed up he didn't need to know who sky was to her. She reached for her sword as she felt threatened her eyes started to glow from the sun in her room.
" this life is mine father! " she spoke and if jacques would really be here he would slap her again if he had to. But the hologram growled and he made it so that it would feel like an actual slap and he slapped Weiss hard across her right cheek and it almost made her cry .

judas
October 8th, 2017, 10:51 AM
"Don't worry, Ronnie kinda hates her powers, when she started to notice her powers she couldn't sleep, everyone kept getting in danger. One night she ran into someone house and got the family out the house before lighting stuck the house and made it caught on fire. She doesn't have the nightmares anymore but now she has to keep time of everything" Ella said. "I mean she had fire powers as well but she just tries to calm down by sleeping if she can" Ella said.
"If she saves everyone, nothing would change. They wouldn't take chances..." She sighed, "Humans are confusing."

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Yaaas! )
Aika tilted her head she remembered a family trip and a sister but thanks from her memory loss from the accident she couldn't quite put the pieces together but something about darky just made it snap together some how.
" by chance did she have any powers? " she asked as she looked up at the girl
________
Jacques narrowed his eyes and put his hands together and settled them he studied the girl behind his daughter
" Weiss what did I tell you? Who is SHE! Speak girl! " he said as he was getting irate already . Weiss growled and backed up he didn't need to know who sky was to her. She reached for her sword as she felt threatened her eyes started to glow from the sun in her room.
" this life is mine father! " she spoke and if jacques would really be here he would slap her again if he had to. But the hologram growled and he made it so that it would feel like an actual slap and he slapped Weiss hard across her right cheek and it almost made her cry .
"Yes, she had levitation and teleportation" darky said.
-------
"Weiss are you okay?" sky asked as she saw the slap. She had started to turn into her demonic form but she worried about her girlfriend.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 11:02 AM
"Yes, she had levitation and teleportation" darky said.
-------
"Weiss are you okay?" sky asked as she saw the slap. She had started to turn into her demonic form but she worried about her girlfriend.

Aikas eyes widened she stood up quickly as she stared at darky
" sister? " she asked she hoped hoped it was her she has been alone all her life! To prove that she was darkys sis she levitate the couch and the table and chairs .
' She could be useful ' he thought and Weiss seemed to know what he was thinking and she grabbed her sword and slashed the hologram with a yell and it made breake off into pieces and form on the left side of the room. Weiss growled and charged at her father she then slashed him again making him break off into tiny pieces
" I'll see you tomarow girl " he said as he vanished . Weiss yelled again and threw her sword in the floor
" THIS IS MY LIFE YOU HERE ME FATHER!?! MINE! " she yelled

NightWarrior4Life
October 8th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Eventually, Frost got too fed up. He stood up and jumped through the window, shattering the glass.

Aradia was so shocked by this. She stood up in rage and confusion and looked around to see everyone else staring at her. So she decided to jump after him. "Wait!" She cried mid-air then landed on the road with a thump. The bus had skidded to halt and the driver was making some calls, probably to the authorities. There were a few cuts on her arms but nothing major. It didn't look like the guy was hurt either. "What the hell was that?!" She screeched at him. "That's so dumb! Do you realise-"
"Yeah, I do..." He interrupted her.

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 11:03 AM
"If she saves everyone, nothing would change. They wouldn't take chances..." She sighed, "Humans are confusing."
"That's the thing she can't save everyone, it drives her nuts sometimes she just calls the fire men and tell them what time the fire is going to happen" Ella said.
"Its Kinda like lioness power just a bit off, lioness can tell what will happen next not like Ronnie does, like lioness can tell me what if I do something this will happen but of do something else that will happen to me, but when she and Ronnie work thoughter on their phone they mark what will happen for about 5 years to come" Ella said.

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Aikas eyes widened she stood up quickly as she stared at darky
" sister? " she asked she hoped hoped it was her she has been alone all her life! To prove that she was darkys sis she levitate the couch and the table and chairs .
' She could be useful ' he thought and Weiss seemed to know what he was thinking and she grabbed her sword and slashed the hologram with a yell and it made breake off into pieces and form on the left side of the room. Weiss growled and charged at her father she then slashed him again making him break off into tiny pieces
" I'll see you tomarow girl " he said as he vanished . Weiss yelled again and threw her sword in the floor
" THIS IS MY LIFE YOU HERE ME FATHER!?! MINE! " she yelled
"Sister!" Darky said hugging aika. "I missed you so much" darky said.
----
Blake saw what happened to Weiss.
"He never learns" Blake said as she sat beside Weiss to help her calm down. Sky stood quiet as she thought about what just happened.

judas
October 8th, 2017, 11:10 AM
"That's the thing she can't save everyone, it drives her nuts sometimes she just calls the fire men and tell them what time the fire is going to happen" Ella said.
"Its Kinda like lioness power just a bit off, lioness can tell what will happen next not like Ronnie does, like lioness can tell me what if I do something this will happen but of do something else that will happen to me, but when she and Ronnie work thoughter on their phone they mark what will happen for about 5 years to come" Ella said.
"That's a sad life." Rima murmured, not sure what to say next.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 11:14 AM
"Sister!" Darky said hugging aika. "I missed you so much" darky said.
----
Blake saw what happened to Weiss.
"He never learns" Blake said as she sat beside Weiss to help her calm down. Sky stood quiet as she thought about what just happened.

Aika hugged her back as the things stopped levitating she missed her so much
" I'm sorry I left it's just my powers get out of control when I'm angry and when I was 7 i couldn't control them well " she said as she looked down
" I'll explain later ok ? " she said to sky

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 11:15 AM
"That's a sad life." Rima murmured, not sure what to say next.
Ella phone rang as she moved out the way as a trash can amlost fell on her.
"Ugh that bully but whats with him and trashcan?" Ella asked putting a drago sign in the trash can that said 'throw back'. The trashcan flew back up as it had knocked the boy unconscious. She pushed snooze in the alarm.

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Aika hugged her back as the things stopped levitating she missed her so much
" I'm sorry I left it's just my powers get out of control when I'm angry and when I was 7 i couldn't control them well " she said as she looked down
" I'll explain later ok ? " she said to sky
"Well I couldn't either, i had couldn't stop turning into a winged fox and chasing people." Darky said.
-----
"Umm okay" sky said. Blake nodded her head.

(could sky get grabbed while wiess is calming down.?)

judas
October 8th, 2017, 11:19 AM
"Ugh that bully but whats with him and trashcan?" Ella asked putting a drago sign in the trash can that said 'throw back'. The trashcan flew back up as it had knocked the boy unconscious. She pushed snooze in the alarm.
{Wait, where are they? I thought we were at the restaurant 0-o}

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 11:21 AM
{Wait, where are they? I thought we were at the restaurant 0-o}
(They are still in the restaurant it's just the trash can was teleported x3)

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 11:26 AM
"Well I couldn't either, i had couldn't stop turning into a winged fox and chasing people." Darky said.
-----
"Umm okay" sky said. Blake nodded her head.

(could sky get grabbed while wiess is calming down.?)

By who? And sure )

Weiss took a few minutes to calm herself
Ruby was getting bored really quickly she put her violin down and head downstairs as she slid across the stairs railing . She vanished in some rose petals and appeard in the library where Marcie seemed to have a whole lot of books stored " now which one? " she said to herself ( I made it so ruby has the same ability Alice Liddell has as she vanished in blue butterflies but with rose petals instead )

judas
October 8th, 2017, 11:27 AM

(They are still in the restaurant it's just the trash can was teleported x3)
{Ah, Got it}
"Maybe he likes you. And the trash can is a engagement can." She joked.

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 11:30 AM
By who? And sure )

Weiss took a few minutes to calm herself
Ruby was getting bored really quickly she put her violin down and head downstairs as she slid across the stairs railing . She vanished in some rose petals and appeard in the library where Marcie seemed to have a whole lot of books stored " now which one? " she said to herself ( I made it so ruby has the same ability Alice Liddell has as she vanished in blue butterflies but with rose petals instead )(wiess dad)
Sky felt someone grabbed ehh as her mouth was ducktapped. She tired to get away as she remembered something. Someone in the house could read minds.
HELP!I'M BEING HIPPOGRIFFNAPPED OR KIDNAPPED
-----
"It's fine sis I forgive you, I'm just glad your okay" darky said,
----
lioness gave Marcie the book that she was going to pick.

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 11:32 AM
{Ah, Got it}
"Maybe he likes you. And the trash can is a engagement can." She joked.
"You should move to your left, their a engagement can above your head" Ella said.
(These two good friends)

judas
October 8th, 2017, 11:37 AM
"You should move to your left, their a engagement can above your head" Ella said.
(These two good friends)
She quickly moved to the side, using her magic to move the can away. "Jeez, a player."

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 11:38 AM
(wiess dad)
Sky felt someone grabbed ehh as her mouth was ducktapped. She tired to get away as she remembered something. Someone in the house could read minds.
HELP!I'M BEING HIPPOGRIFFNAPPED OR KIDNAPPED
-----
"It's fine sis I forgive you, I'm just glad your okay" darky said,
----
lioness gave Marcie the book that she was going to pick.

Weiss heard sky thought as she stood up quickly she grabbed her sword
" SKY!!!!! " she yelled and started to run to her girlfriend she didn't want her to be taken either.
Jacques held sky by her arms as he put her in his impala (older version ) and close the door he hit the top of the car as the driver drove home .
Weiss busted through the front door after the car has driven away she was enraged as her pupils slightly shrunk she yelled at her father and was gonna hit him but Jacques blocked it and pushed her in the gutter
" never go against me " he said and fixed his tie
" umm thanks? " Marcie said as she whent to the window and opens the curtains she sat in her chair and read the book she liked to read too just like Blake and ' ugh oh! Not this again!!' She thought and mentally slapped her self her rabbit ears where down as she sighed she needed a break

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 11:44 AM
She quickly moved to the side, using her magic to move the can away. "Jeez, a player."
Weiss heard sky thought as she stood up quickly she grabbed her sword
" SKY!!!!! " she yelled and started to run to her girlfriend she didn't want her to be taken either.
Jacques held sky by her arms as he put her in his impala (older version ) and close the door he hit the top of the car as the driver drove home .
Weiss busted through the front door after the car has driven away she was enraged as her pupils slightly shrunk she yelled at her father and was gonna hit him but Jacques blocked it and pushed her in the gutter
" never go against me " he said and fixed his tie
" umm thanks? " Marcie said as she whent to the window and opens the curtains she sat in her chair and read the book she liked to read too just like Blake and ' ugh oh! Not this again!!' She thought and mentally slapped her self her rabbit ears where down as she sighed she needed a break
"Looks like his face will be in the wedding trash" ella joked around. She smiled at the joke.
-----
Sky eyes began to turn red as she was turning into her demonic form quickly. She kicked Jacques as her feathers were now black. Even thought her hands were tied she was going to kick his ass.
----
Blake was reading a book called 'I am princess X'(READ IT! IT IS SO GOOD). It was her 20th time reading it and she loved it.

judas
October 8th, 2017, 11:47 AM
"Looks like his face will be in the wedding trash" ella joked around. She smiled at the joke.
-----
Sky eyes began to turn red as she was turning into her demonic form quickly. She kicked Jacques as her feathers were now black. Even thought her hands were tied she was going to kick his ass.
----
Blake was reading a book called 'I am princess X'(READ IT! IT IS SO GOOD). It was her 20th time reading it and she loved it.
"Good one," She said. Eyes turning red as she glared at the trash can.

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 11:49 AM
"Good one," She said. Eyes turning red as she glared at the trash can.
"It feels like something is missing in the trash can" Ella said as she put a dress on the trashcan.
"Better, we should send it back with a camera and see what happens" Ella said laughing.

judas
October 8th, 2017, 11:51 AM
"It feels like something is missing in the trash can" Ella said as she put a dress on the trashcan.
"Better, we should send it back with a camera and see what happens" Ella said laughing.
Rima slapped her hands together. "Perfect! She's all ready for her big day!"

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 11:52 AM
-----
----

Marcie was reading night circus ( ok and this is a good book to!) It was about a circus that came at night with magic and different things inside it wasn't like any other circus . Her ears perked up as she was in the middle of the book she couldn't keep her tail from wagging a lot
" wrong move dear " he said as he summoned his silver armor and grabbed his sword he aimed it at sky as Weiss stood in front of her she growled and was glowing white she lost it as she summoned a armored bull .

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Rima slapped her hands together. "Perfect! She's all ready for her big day!"
Marcie was reading night circus ( ok and this is a good book to!) It was about a circus that came at night with magic and different things inside it wasn't like any other circus . Her ears perked up as she was in the middle of the book she couldn't keep her tail from wagging a lot
" wrong move dear " he said as he summoned his silver armor and grabbed his sword he aimed it at sky as Weiss stood in front of her she growled and was glowing white she lost it as she summoned a armored bull .
Sky broke Jacques sword with her beak. She growled as her wings started to choke the man like her hands would.
-----
Ella put the camera on the trashcan as it was hooked up to her laptop.
"Let's see what should the voice be like? Belle from beauty in the beast? That's the only one I can think of" Ella said.

judas
October 8th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Sky broke Jacques sword with her beak. She growled as her wings started to choke the man like her hands would.
-----
"Let's see what should the voice be like? Belle from beauty in the beast? That's the only one I can think of" Ella said.
"Yes," She said in an approving tone. Adding a face with some spare make up from her bag.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 12:01 PM
-----

Jacques was choking he didn't like this at all he grabbed the wings and twisted them as he fell down . The bull charged at him and before it could plow him he vanished with his glyph . That didn't stop Weiss she was beyond angry as the bull roared and destroys some the cars and buildings while Weiss just stood there glowing with anger

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 12:03 PM
"Yes," She said in an approving tone. Adding a face with some spare make up from her bag.
Ella added the voice as she smiled.
"I think we are ready but just for sake I want to see a boy kiss a trash can" Ella said using an illusion spell to make the trashcan look human.
"I like it's ready" Ella said.

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Jacques was choking he didn't like this at all he grabbed the wings and twisted them as he fell down . The bull charged at him and before it could plow him he vanished with his glyph . That didn't stop Weiss she was beyond angry as the bull roared and destroys some the cars and buildings while Weiss just stood there glowing with anger
Sky stood beside Weiss.
"It's okay Weiss I'm fine" sky said hugging her girlfriend with her wings.

judas
October 8th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Ella added the voice as she smiled.
"I think we are ready but just for sake I want to see a boy kiss a trash can" Ella said using an illusion spell to make the trashcan look human.
"I like it's ready" Ella said.
Rima attached a small camera to the front. "Now it's ready, I want to have a few pictures on file." She said.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Sky stood beside Weiss.
"It's okay Weiss I'm fine" sky said hugging her girlfriend with her wings.

Weiss snapped out of it and looked at her girlfriend she sighed as the bull vanished . She hugged sky and fixed her hair , Weiss Looked Down And Kicked A Rock As She Put Away Her Sword
" i Suppose i Have To Explain Huh?" She Asked

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Rima attached a small camera to the front. "Now it's ready, I want to have a few pictures on file." She said.
Ella teleported the trash can to the bully.
"Well well if it isn't haven?" The bully said as he came down for a kiss.
"Aww sweetie" the trashcan said as Ella tried not to laugh. The boy kissed the trash can as it had turned back to a trash can with a raccoon in it. The boy screamed as the raccoon chased him. Ella laughed as she smiled.
"I didn't know the raccoon was in there" Ella said laughing.

judas
October 8th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Ella teleported the trash can to the bully.
"Well well if it isn't haven?" The bully said as he came down for a kiss.
"Aww sweetie" the trashcan said as Ella tried not to laugh. The boy kissed the trash can as it had turned back to a trash can with a raccoon in it. The boy screamed as the raccoon chased him. Ella laughed as she smiled.
"I didn't know the raccoon was in there" Ella said laughing.
"Poor raccoon," She sighed, looking through the shots the picture took. "I'll keep these for blackmail."

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Weiss snapped out of it and looked at her girlfriend she sighed as the bull vanished . She hugged sky and fixed her hair , Weiss Looked Down And Kicked A Rock As She Put Away Her Sword
" i Suppose i Have To Explain Huh?" She Asked
"Yes but can you untie my hands frist" sky asked. She smiled happily.

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 12:13 PM
"Poor raccoon," She sighed, looking through the shots the picture took. "I'll keep these for blackmail."
"And I'll post the video on YouTube" Ella said. "The raccoon is having fun." Ella said posting the video.

judas
October 8th, 2017, 12:15 PM
"And I'll post the video on YouTube" Ella said. "The raccoon is having fun." Ella said posting the video.
"Amazing!" She laughed, noticing it was getting darker. "We should head home- er, you should. I'll rent a hotel or something."

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 12:16 PM
"Yes but can you untie my hands frist" sky asked. She smiled happily.

Weiss nodded and used her sword to cut the tie off of sky's wings
" well you see my father is in charge of the shcnee dust company and we'll I've had some problems with him and it wasn't the first time he slapped me. I ran away a few months ago " she said as she sat on the steps with her head down

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 12:19 PM
"Amazing!" She laughed, noticing it was getting darker. "We should head home- er, you should. I'll rent a hotel or something."
"You can stay with me, my friends don't mind it" Ella said happily.

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Weiss nodded and used her sword to cut the tie off of sky's wings
" well you see my father is in charge of the shcnee dust company and we'll I've had some problems with him and it wasn't the first time he slapped me. I ran away a few months ago " she said as she sat on the steps with her head down
"I wish I knew" sky said hugging wiess.

judas
October 8th, 2017, 12:25 PM
"You can stay with me, my friends don't mind it" Ella said happily.
She yawned, "Mkay, sounds good."

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 12:26 PM
"I wish I knew" sky said hugging wiess.

" it was nice while it lasted and now I'm stuck with children who can't seem to do anything right " she said as she hugged sky and looked through the window as Aika and ruby where just talking and Haruko was reading with Marcie
" sometimes I would rather just be alone but I'm with you and that's good enough " Weiss said as she smiled and stood up she yawned .

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 12:31 PM
She yawned, "Mkay, sounds good."
" it was nice while it lasted and now I'm stuck with children who can't seem to do anything right " she said as she hugged sky and looked through the window as Aika and ruby where just talking and Haruko was reading with Marcie
" sometimes I would rather just be alone but I'm with you and that's good enough " Weiss said as she smiled and stood up she yawned .
"Welll technically darky is the youngest, blackhood is he badass one and Ronnie is the oldest" sky said.
-----
Ella grabbed stuff as she left. No one ever got a bill there.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 12:35 PM
"Welll technically darky is the youngest, blackhood is he badass one and Ronnie is the oldest" sky said.
-----

Can I bring in nikki? She is 8 in this one )
" yeah wait don't Ronnie have a little sister? She's more annoying than ruby! " Weiss said as Nikki giggled she saw ruby cloak and grabbed it which made ruby fall over but Nikki Moved Out of THE Way
" yaaaaaaaang!!!" Ruby Said As Nikki Laughed " Help!" Ruby Added as Nikki Pulled Down Her Hood

judas
October 8th, 2017, 12:37 PM
-----
She followed the girl. {Writers block}

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Can I bring in nikki? She is 8 in this one )
" yeah wait don't Ronnie have a little sister? She's more annoying than ruby! " Weiss said as Nikki giggled she saw ruby cloak and grabbed it which made ruby fall over but Nikki Moved Out of THE Way
" yaaaaaaaang!!!" Ruby Said As Nikki Laughed " Help!" Ruby Added as Nikki Pulled Down Her Hood

She followed the girl. {Writers block}
(Sure)
"That too" sky said.
"I thought you liked her ruby, she was your student in sythce" yang said grabbing Nikki. "Were you going little Elsa?" Yang asked. Ella arrived at the house as she went in and upstairs to her room.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 12:46 PM
(Sure)
"That too" sky said.
"I thought you liked her ruby, she was your student in sythce" yang said grabbing Nikki. "Were you going little Elsa?" Yang asked. Ella arrived at the house as she went in and upstairs to her room.

Ruby took off her hood as she fixed her hair and crossed her arms
" she's very annoying ! Now I know how Weiss felt the first day " Ruby said and stood up " I'll be back " she added and vanished in rose petals . Nikki tried to get out of yangs grasp but she was getting tired
" I'm not ELSA! " she said and crossed her arms a little bit of ice formed around her feet and it started to snow

judas
October 8th, 2017, 12:47 PM
(Sure)
"That too" sky said.
She followed Ella upstairs. "You live here?" She asked, admiring the house. Making sure to keep from getting anything dirty or touching anything.

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Ruby took off her hood as she fixed her hair and crossed her arms
" she's very annoying ! Now I know how Weiss felt the first day " Ruby said and stood up " I'll be back " she added and vanished in rose petals . Nikki tried to get out of yangs grasp but she was getting tired
" I'm not ELSA! " she said and crossed her arms a little bit of ice formed around her feet and it started to snow
"Nikki your room is a snow castle and your as cute and dangerous as Elsa." Yang said.
"Then who am I?" Ronnie asked.
"Olaf" yang said as Ronnie narrowed her eyes.
(I just had to add this in... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0hlACfEW7w )

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 12:52 PM
She followed Ella upstairs. "You live here?" She asked, admiring the house. Making sure to keep from getting anything dirty or touching anything.
"With all my friends, yes I do, all our rooms have something fitted for all of us. For Ronnie a music room, Nikki her room being freezing cold and having snow. Yang room has a workshop in it. Blackhood had all her guns and weapons in her room. I have a training room in mine" Ella said as she went in her room were a raccoon with a callor that said max on it smiled at Ella. Ella pet the raccoon.

judas
October 8th, 2017, 12:56 PM
"With all my friends, yes I do, all our rooms have something fitted for all of us. For Ronnie a music room, Nikki her room being freezing cold and having snow. Yang room has a workshop in it. Blackhood had all her guns and weapons in her room. I have a training room in mine" Ella said as she went in her room were a raccoon with a callor that said max on it smiled at Ella. Ella pet the raccoon.
"Training huh," She said, examining the raccoon from afar.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 01:00 PM
"Nikki your room is a snow castle and your as cute and dangerous as Elsa." Yang said.
"Then who am I?" Ronnie asked.
"Olaf" yang said as Ronnie narrowed her eyes.
(I just had to add this in... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0hlACfEW7w )

THAT WAS AWESOME! )
Nikki tilted her head
" nu your more like Anna ! " she said and walked beside her sister putting her arms behind her back
" and might wanna watch your step yang " she said as she looked behind herself and placed some ice underneath yangs feet she held in a chuckle

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 01:01 PM
"Training huh," She said, examining the raccoon from afar.
"Don't worry max doesn't bite" Ella said. She smiled as the raccoon was never hostile.

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 01:02 PM
THAT WAS AWESOME! )
Nikki tilted her head
" nu your more like Anna ! " she said and walked beside her sister putting her arms behind her back
" and might wanna watch your step yang " she said as she looked behind herself and placed some ice underneath yangs feet she held in a chuckle
Yang fell on the floor. She narrowed her eyes.
"Rubbbbbby!" Yang said.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Yang fell on the floor. She narrowed her eyes.
"Rubbbbbby!" Yang said.

Nikki rolled over and laughed she couldn't help it if was to funny to see the brawler fall. Ruby poofed back where her sister was and was wide eyed she dropped her bag and picked up yang
" NIKKI! " she said and the girl looked at the two and covered her mouth in an attempt to stop laughing

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Nikki rolled over and laughed she couldn't help it if was to funny to see the brawler fall. Ruby poofed back where her sister was and was wide eyed she dropped her bag and picked up yang
" NIKKI! " she said and the girl looked at the two and covered her mouth in an attempt to stop laughing
Ronnie covered her sister mouth as she when to Nikki room wearing a winter jacket.

judas
October 8th, 2017, 01:11 PM
"Don't worry max doesn't bite" Ella said. She smiled as the raccoon was never hostile.
"Oh," Rima replied. She gave the raccoon a small tickle under his chin.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Ronnie covered her sister mouth as she when to Nikki room wearing a winter jacket.

Nikki laughed as she was in her room it was way too funny .
" that was awesome sis! " she said and sat on her bed , she loved to prank people. The ice queen stretched her arms as snow fell from her room

____
" you ok yang? " Ruby asked as she whent to get a wash cloth in case her sister hit her head

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 01:16 PM
"Oh," Rima replied. She gave the raccoon a small tickle under his chin.
Nikki laughed as she was in her room it was way too funny .
" that was awesome sis! " she said and sat on her bed , she loved to prank people. The ice queen stretched her arms as snow fell from her room

____
" you ok yang? " Ruby asked as she whent to get a wash cloth in case her sister hit her head
"It's so cold in here" Ronnie said.
"I'm fine I can't get up!" Yang said.
-----
Max smiled as Ella had saw Weiss and sky.
"Why does Jacques come around?" Ella said as she hated when that ass came around.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 01:20 PM
"It's so cold in here" Ronnie said.
"I'm fine I can't get up!" Yang said.
-----
Max smiled as Ella had saw Weiss and sky.
"Why does Jacques come around?" Ella said as she hated when that ass came around.

This is Nikki theme https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o10drRI3VQ0 )
" I don't feel it , sorry sis " nikki said as she grabbed an blanket
Ruby helped yang up and set her on the couch she put the wash cloth on her sisters forehead
_________
Weiss sighed
" because he's trying to bring me back home and I never want to go back ever it's my life he can't understand " Weiss said and crossed her arms as her hair whiped around

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 01:26 PM
This is Nikki theme https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o10drRI3VQ0 )
" I don't feel it , sorry sis " nikki said as she grabbed an blanket
Ruby helped yang up and set her on the couch she put the wash cloth on her sisters forehead
_________
Weiss sighed
" because he's trying to bring me back home and I never want to go back ever it's my life he can't understand " Weiss said and crossed her arms as her hair whiped around
"You have ice powers you don't feel it. I have fire powers!" Ronnie said.
"Thanks" yang said.
------
"And he doesn't know how many friends that want you to stay and which ones are the best fighters" Ella said.

Leucos
October 8th, 2017, 01:36 PM
"You have ice powers you don't feel it. I have fire powers!" Ronnie said.
"Thanks" yang said.
------
"And he doesn't know how many friends that want you to stay and which ones are the best fighters" Ella said.

Nikki looked down she didn't want the powers and it wasn't her fault , she gave Ronnie the big blanket .
" you don't have to b e in here you know " she said and sat on her bed looking out the window

" no problem sis always here " Ruby said

Darky
October 8th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Nikki looked down she didn't want the powers and it wasn't her fault , she gave Ronnie the big blanket .
" you don't have to b e in here you know " she said and sat on her bed looking out the window

" no problem sis always here " Ruby said
Blackhood saw someone coming as she loaded her gun, Jacques was going to understand this now or he would live, blackhood when out the window as she slide off the roof and landed in the yard.