their problems.. He changed their name
to RoseClan. He decided to
ensure the loyalty of his clan that he
would make all mates assigned. Any
cat who opposed this was exiled. And so
he raised his Clan up.. And crushed
everyone in their path.. Until RoseClan
was all that was left.. Until now.

start rping as soon as you see your charecter on the list!

Clan code
- All mates will be assigned by the leader
alone, only the medicine cats may question
them.
- All cats 16 Moons+ Will be assigned their
mates. If there is no cat available they will
have to wait. They are not permitted to
find their own mate in this time.
- Any cats found to be breaking these rules
will be exiled as will their forbidden mate.
- All kits born to forbidden mates will be
kept by the clan and taught to be strong
warriors.

Rules

-All of wco rules apply here!

- Post all forms/ooc chat in the Discussion/signup Thread!

- Try to keep gender's even! Please don't make only
she-cats, there needs to be an even amount in the Clan.

- No weird colors, markings, or powers. Your cat can
have some weird names (comet, moon, odd flower names)
but nothing excessive (rainbow, unicorn, ect)

- No powerplaying! Please ask before you seriously hurt
/kill another person's cat.

- No being your own crush/mate/mentor. Your cats can
be kin or friends!

- LGBT cats are welcome in this rp!

- Please be active, if you are inactive for two weeks
without notice your cats will be deleted. Just let me
know when you'll be gone for extended periods of time
however long that may be.

- No creating prophecies or huge plot drama without
my permission. Please pm me with any ideas you may
have. (Drama between your cats and another's is fine.
Just nothing like oh so and so found a lost Clan and
joined them!)

- Please do not pm me about assigned mates. They are
assigned based on age and gender of whose available.
If there aren't enough of one gender your cat won't be
able to be assigned.

Weather/Season

It is currently new-leaf, this is
a very rainy season for the forest.
There will be frequent showers and
thunder storms in both territories.
RoseClan has a lower sitting camp
and territory while PetalClan has a
slighter higher one.

disscussion/Sign up thread (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=398569#post398569)

Prophecies

Not Yet...
Will happen after the flood

Cats Included: ---, ---, ---, ---,
---, ---, ---
(Will include one cat from every
rper at least)

The flood
A Flood is coming to the forest.
It will affect RoseClan harder
first, then PetalClan will be
affected. They will find the
gathering spot because of this.

All cats will be affected by this
plot. Feel free to have any of
your cats obtain injuries or
even die because of this. None
of your cats have to however if
you are not interested in that.

Roseclan

Leader(1/1)
Sandstar
she-cat/46 moons/assainged:Swiftleap/crush:none/forbidden:none/apprentice:none/flameleaf

Deputy(1/1)
embergaze
shecat/38 moons/assainged:Thymefall/crush:Sandstar/forbidden:none/apprentice:fallowpaw/me

Medicene Cats(0/2)
open!

Medicene cat apprentices(1/2)
maplepaw
Shecat/7 moons/no crush/dragonchaos

Senior Warriors(0/6)
open!

Warriors(unlimited)
swiftleap
Tom/27 moons/assigned:Sandstar/forbidden:none/apprentice:scarletpaw/me

Thymefall
Tom/27 moons/assigned:Embergaze/forbidden:none/no apprentice/undercover

Bayclaw
She-cat/34 moons/assigned:Brokenthorn/forbidden:none/apprentice:cinderpaw/me

Hawktalon
Tom/27 moons/assigned:Irisgaze/forbidden:none/no apprentice/me

Frostpetal
She-cat/38 moons/assigned:none/forbidden:none/no apprentice/me

Brighteyes
Tom/39 moons/assaigned:none/forbidden:none/no apprentice/me

Rainysplash
She-cat/17 moons/assaigned:none/forbidden:none/no apprentice/me

Brokenthorn
Tom/53 moons/assaigned:Bayclaw/forbidden:none/no apprentice/Akari

Riverbriar
She-cat/27 moons/assaigned:none/forbidden:none/no apprentice/Me

Willowsong
She-cat/14 moons/assaigned:none/forbidden:none/no apprentice/Me

Irisgaze
She-cat/25 moons/assaigned:Hawktalon/forbidden:none/no apprentice/Me

Apprentices(unlimited)
fallowpaw
Tom/no crush/Mentor:embergaze/blue jellie

scarletpaw
shecat/no crush/Mentor:Swiftleap/Flameleaf

cinderpaw
tom/no crush/Mentor:Bayclaw/StarryNebula

Spottedpaw
She-cat/no crush/Mentor:Open/Me

Queens(0/6)
open!

Kits(1/24)
Acornkit
She-cat/Needs mother/Me

Elders(0/6)
open!

Relationships

Family
embergaze and frostpetal are siblings
swiftleap and hawktalon are siblings

Acornkit needs a mother

Apprentices and mentors
embergaze is fallowpaw's mentor
Swiftleap is Scarletpaws mentor
Bayclaw is Cinderpaw's Mentor

Spottedpaw needs a mentor

Crushes/Forbidden mates
Embergaze likes Sandstar

Assigned mates
Embergaze and Thymefall
Sandstar and Swiftleap
Brokenthorn and Bayclaw

Former mates
none yet!

Outsiders

Loners (0/12)
none yet!

Rouges(0/3)

Outsider Relationships

Family
none yet!

Crushes/Mates
none yet!

Starclan and The Dark Forest

Petalstar first leader of roseclan (starclan)
cherrystar "first" leader of roseclan (The dark forest)

Wolfheart2329
October 6th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Thymefall - Male - Warrior
Heterosexual - No Mate - No Crush
Distant - Reserved - Lost
Long claws - Black and grey dappled fur - Pale blue eyes
Wolfheart2329
please post the form on the sign up page

Tundra
October 10th, 2017, 07:02 PM
[Lemme kick this off]

Scarletpaw emerged from the apprentice den. She stretched and let a quiet yawn escape her jaws. The small apprentice then sat down and let her gaze sweep over the clearing. Still no mentor... She thought. Still no training... Scarletpaw then remembered how she wanted to be the best warrior. My Warrior ceremony will be delayed because of that.
[Open]

Troutblaze leapt out of the tunnel, a starling held firmly in his jaws. He stood there for a moment, making sure no meeting was taking place, then bounded across the clearing to place his kill on the pile. After that, Troutblaze trotted over to a sunny area near the edge of camp. He laid down, sprawling as he let the warm rays of sunlight soak into his pelt.
[Open]

Wolfheart2329
November 5th, 2017, 10:36 AM
[Lemme kick this off]

Scarletpaw emerged from the apprentice den. She stretched and let a quiet yawn escape her jaws. The small apprentice then sat down and let her gaze sweep over the clearing. Still no mentor... She thought. Still no training... Scarletpaw then remembered how she wanted to be the best warrior. My Warrior ceremony will be delayed because of that.
[Open]

Troutblaze leapt out of the tunnel, a starling held firmly in his jaws. He stood there for a moment, making sure no meeting was taking place, then bounded across the clearing to place his kill on the pile. After that, Troutblaze trotted over to a sunny area near the edge of camp. He laid down, sprawling as he let the warm rays of sunlight soak into his pelt.
[Open]

(please post troutblaze on the petalclan thread)

Swiftleap bounced out of the warriors den holding a juicy looking mouse in his jaws. He swallowed it and hopped over to scraletpaw. "Embergaze wants me to be your new mentor" the tom said happily. Before his new apprntice could ask any questions, Swiftleap was rushing her out of camp.

Tundra
November 5th, 2017, 10:45 AM
[Oops]

Scarletpaw’s paws skidded across the dirt as her mentor began pushing her out of camp.
“Woah.” The apprentice clumsily leaped ahead and away from her mentor so she could walk without being pushed. “So... Your my new mentor.” Scarletpaw paused. “That’s pretty cool!”

Wolfheart2329
November 5th, 2017, 11:14 AM
[Oops]

Scarletpaw’s paws skidded across the dirt as her mentor began pushing her out of camp.
“Woah.” The apprentice clumsily leaped ahead and away from her mentor so she could walk without being pushed. “So... Your my new mentor.” Scarletpaw paused. “That’s pretty cool!”
(do you think you could make a character for the leader or medicene cat? It would be greatly appreciated)

Swiftleap smiled at his apprentice. "Today i will showing you some basic tail signals that you may see emebergaze use in a battle one day.". First, he held his tail erect. "This means stop" he said. Then he rippled hs tail,wich meant "move forward,with care.". He held his tail erect,sweeping it from side to side. Then he demonstrated what it meant by retreating silently. He demonstrated a signal once again when he pointed his tail low,parralel to the ground,sweeping his tail before urging her away from him. "Ok. Now m going to let you guess a few." he smiled once more. "can you gues what this means?" he said bobbing hs tail.

Tundra
November 5th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Scarletpaw thought deeply. She watched the way his tail bobbed. The apprentice narrowed her eyes, then opened her jaws to speak. “Hunt or attack?”

Wolfheart2329
November 23rd, 2017, 07:05 PM
Scarletpaw thought deeply. She watched the way his tail bobbed. The apprentice narrowed her eyes, then opened her jaws to speak. “Hunt or attack?”
Swiftleap chuckled. "No silly, a bobbed tail means enemy sighted." he hooked his tail and waited for scarletpaw to guess this new one.

Wolfheart2329
November 25th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Poke

Wolfheart2329
November 27th, 2017, 08:08 PM
DragonChaosblue jellieStarryNebula Undercover Akari Attention! It has started raining and the camp is already getting water in it!

Flameleaf we have done a timeskip.

Embergaze
Undercover

Embergaze quickly padded over to Thymefall. "Could you please go check on the elders? Make sure all of them are awake? I'm going to go to the nursery. We need to wake everyone up and call them out so we can get going. I don't want a repeat our past disasters.. I don't want to see anyone lose anymore kits." she said worriedly.

Swiftleap
Open

Swiftleap being the early riser he was, and Hawktalon being his unfortunate victim of always being the one he woke up early, were already outside of the nursery. Swiftleap looked much more nervous than his brother and kept glancing back inside the nursery ready to wake them all up. Usually he'd have left to go hunting but he had refused this morning. Not liking how much water was filling up the camp so quickly. It was barely dawn.. It shouldn't be this much..

Bayclaw
Akari

Bayclaw turned her head as Brokenthorn woke up. "Brokenthorn!" she called out from where she sat. "Stay close I think we may be leaving soon." she said turning her head to look back at the deputy and Thymefall. "The camp is flooding. Fast. I don't want to lose anyone when we leave." she said.

Hawktalon
Open

Hawktalon sat beside his brother looking much more awake than usual for him at this time of day. His whiskers twitched but he didn't say anything as he watched the rain. He shifted uncomfortably not liking how much water was gathering at his paws. He glanced behind him looking back at the kits. He had half a mind to just pick them up and hold them the entire time.

Frostpetal
Open

Frostpetal was still asleep, curled up in the back of the warrior's den unaware of the camp filling with water.

Rainysplash
Open

Rainysplash was still asleep, curled up in the warrior's den unaware of the camp filling with water.

Spottedpaw
Open

Spottedpaw was still asleep, curled up in the apprentice's den unaware of the camp filling with water.

Akari
November 27th, 2017, 11:22 PM
[B]

Bayclaw

Bayclaw turned her head as Brokenthorn woke up. "Brokenthorn!" she called out from where she sat. "Stay close I think we may be leaving soon." she said turning her head to look back at the deputy and Thymefall. "The camp is flooding. Fast. I don't want to lose anyone when we leave." she said.

((Lol, I Forgot I Signed up for this....Welp, Whatever, It's Midnight and I'm on Till 3 am..))

Brokenthorn Jumped to his Feet. "Well, I'll Stay Behind, to Make sure We Don't Leave anyone Behind! You go ahead and help with the Elders, And I'll see if the Med Cats need help with the Herbs!" He said, Sprinting off to See where he could Help out most. Of everything, he hated going to the Den of Medicinal herbs, but the rest of the clan needed them, so he put his hatred of herbs behind, for at least until they got settled again. He Walked around the den, noticing there wasn't anyone in the Den just yet, not even a Med cat, o he Sighed. He Grabbed the herbs that he knew, And along with a few he didn't. `Poppy Seeds, those would be useful, but could not be carried in times like these without them spilling...Comfrey, that will be useful...Celandine, That is Good for...Eyesight, so good for the Elders. Cobwebs, well, that's Obvious` He thought, grabbing a rather large ball of cobwebs with his tail. `What else..What else...` he thought, looking around the quickly flooding den.

Undercover
November 28th, 2017, 06:44 AM
Embergaze
Undercover

Embergaze quickly padded over to Thymefall. "Could you please go check on the elders? Make sure all of them are awake? I'm going to go to the nursery. We need to wake everyone up and call them out so we can get going. I don't want a repeat our past disasters.. I don't want to see anyone lose anymore kits." she said worriedly.
Thymefall's pale gaze followed Embergaze as she hurried around. His tail flicked with curiosity as she headed for him. The tom cat blinked as he listened, trying to put words into meaning. He frowned, realizing what she was saying. "We don't have any elders to the moment." The tom cat meowed, looking at her.

Wolfheart2329
November 29th, 2017, 06:40 AM
((Lol, I Forgot I Signed up for this....Welp, Whatever, It's Midnight and I'm on Till 3 am..))

Brokenthorn Jumped to his Feet. "Well, I'll Stay Behind, to Make sure We Don't Leave anyone Behind! You go ahead and help with the Elders, And I'll see if the Med Cats need help with the Herbs!" He said, Sprinting off to See where he could Help out most. Of everything, he hated going to the Den of Medicinal herbs, but the rest of the clan needed them, so he put his hatred of herbs behind, for at least until they got settled again. He Walked around the den, noticing there wasn't anyone in the Den just yet, not even a Med cat, o he Sighed. He Grabbed the herbs that he knew, And along with a few he didn't. `Poppy Seeds, those would be useful, but could not be carried in times like these without them spilling...Comfrey, that will be useful...Celandine, That is Good for...Eyesight, so good for the Elders. Cobwebs, well, that's Obvious` He thought, grabbing a rather large ball of cobwebs with his tail. `What else..What else...` he thought, looking around the quickly flooding den.
Bayclaw quickly nodded before rushing to the elders den. However, there was no cat there. 'But embergaze told me... She must have forgotten. I must have forgotten.'. She turned around to help her mate in the med den. "Feverfew helps cats with the chill, comfrey can soothe scratches and wounds, and horsetail can cure infections and cleanse cuts." she looked at some deathberries lying in the corner. "We better get those to. Our fresh kill pile will be washed away so cats will be willing to eat anything.".

Wolfheart2329
November 29th, 2017, 06:46 AM
Thymefall's pale gaze followed Embergaze as she hurried around. His tail flicked with curiosity as she headed for him. The tom cat blinked as he listened, trying to put words into meaning. He frowned, realizing what she was saying. "We don't have any elders to the moment." The tom cat meowed, looking at her.
Embergaze paused. "No..elders? How can i be deputy if i have forgotten we have no elders! Sandstar will be so mad at me! What if she takes away my rank! What if she-" she saw thymefall's calm face and it made her calm as well. "Then we will wake up the sleeping cats" she said taking deep breaths.

Akari
November 29th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Bayclaw quickly nodded before rushing to the elders den. However, there was no cat there. 'But embergaze told me... She must have forgotten. I must have forgotten.'. She turned around to help her mate in the med den. "Feverfew helps cats with the chill, comfrey can soothe scratches and wounds, and horsetail can cure infections and cleanse cuts." she looked at some deathberries lying in the corner. "We better get those to. Our fresh kill pile will be washed away so cats will be willing to eat anything.".
Brokenthorn almost jumped at her voice, glanceing at what she mentioned, not exactly knowing what the berries were for. " Leave those, berries spoil rather fast, and being moist speeds up the process." he said around a mouthfull if herbs, remembering how many times he used to be sent out as an apprentice to get juniper berries. He looked around the den one last time, before running out, glanceing around the camp, and mentally clawing himself. He soulda been awake earlier, the camp was flooding...and it was his fault if anyone was lost, or so he told himself. 'We should have been more prepaired for this.' he thought, wondering why they hadn't been. He looked around the camp, and promiced himself that if there was time, that he would someday return, and hold a cermonial silence, if not for himself, than for what they had lost.

Wolfheart2329
November 29th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Brokenthorn almost jumped at her voice, glanceing at what she mentioned, not exactly knowing what the berries were for. " Leave those, berries spoil rather fast, and being moist speeds up the process." he said around a mouthfull if herbs, remembering how many times he used to be sent out as an apprentice to get juniper berries. He looked around the den one last time, before running out, glanceing around the camp, and mentally clawing himself. He soulda been awake earlier, the camp was flooding...and it was his fault if anyone was lost, or so he told himself. 'We should have been more prepaired for this.' he thought, wondering why they hadn't been. He looked around the camp, and promiced himself that if there was time, that he would someday return, and hold a cermonial silence, if not for himself, than for what they had lost.
After Brokenthorn had left, Bayclaw kicked the berries into the water outside and grabbed her herbs before running out to her mate. she noticed that he looked scared, so she rubbed up against him. "Is there something you want to tell me?" she asked in a soothing tone.

Wolfheart2329
November 29th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Willowsong
Open

Willowsong slowly got out of her nest but paused when she saw Embergaze looking for all of them at the entrance. She frowned obviously confused, was something wrong?

Akari
November 30th, 2017, 06:33 AM
After Brokenthorn had left, Bayclaw kicked the berries into the water outside and grabbed her herbs before running out to her mate. she noticed that he looked scared, so she rubbed up against him. "Is there something you want to tell me?" she asked in a soothing tone.
"Maybe...but just not yet, we have bigger things to worry about than simply how I feel..." he said, comforted by her words, knowing that she cared. He walked to where their leader was, and waited for further instructions, putting the saftey of the clan above everything else, with only one exception, which was his mate. He would do Anything for her, even if it broke the code.

Undercover
November 30th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Embergaze paused. "No..elders? How can i be deputy if i have forgotten we have no elders! Sandstar will be so mad at me! What if she takes away my rank! What if she-" she saw thymefall's calm face and it made her calm as well. "Then we will wake up the sleeping cats" she said taking deep breaths.
Thymeslip shrugged, a frown rippling over his maw. What else was he supposed to say? Sure, I'm on it? That would definitely be helpful. As she began to hyperventilate, Thymeslip blinked. What was she getting so worked up about? Lax as ever, the tom merely stood and waited for her to calm down. She had to eventually. As she took deep breaths and spoke, the tom cat nodded in reply. Without another word, he padded to the Warriors' Den. ((Could you @mention those who roleplay the cats Thyme and Ember are waking?))