PDA

View Full Version : Brokenclan

Socks
November 19th, 2016, 10:02 PM
(I'm not the best writer I'm sorry if I mess up)
Add a basic bio before making your first post, like this;
Name: Birch
former name(s): none
Personality: Strict, fair, loves kits, excitable, trusting, often quick to judge.
Colors+Markings: White with grey spots scattered in no particular pattern on her pelt.
Strengths: She can run fast and jump pretty high
Weaknesses: She's not a very good tracker and isn't a fast thinker in battle.
Kin: She ran away from home so she doesn't have any kin
Mate: No mate yet.
How they came to the clan: She was an outcast as a child so she ran away and started a clan with all cats who belong no where else.

Here's a little back story of the clan:
Birch was a kittypet as a kit but always liked the outdoors best. Her littermates all got taken away from her so she decided to run. She ran to the mountains and found a series of caves all branching off from one large cave, so she stayed there, calling it her home. As she grew she taught her self to catch the birds and rabbits in the area, and she also noticed other cats around, welcoming any who belonged no where else, building herself a clan, determined to protect cats in need. She has heard of Starclan and has made her clan trying to use the warrior code as much as she can, protecting the borders and teaching each cat to follow the code.
She appreciates all knowledge from every cat and is usually pretty friendly and welcoming. She is currently working on growing her clan, looking for a deputy and medicine cat, hoping kits will be in the clan soon.

Leader: Birch [Socks]
Deputy: Open (Leader Decides)
Medicine Cat: Rose [Falconflight]
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Open (Leader + Medicine cat decides)

announcements and such done it dark red

I might do some starclan message stuff in blue most will be of a cat who used to live in the mountains(most call him Scareye for his one blind eye) and is the main starclan cat in the area. You may not have your cat receive messages from starclan or have your starclan cat send messages to cats without my permission(PM me about it) unless you are the medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice who can make up any starclan stuff to add to the plot.

Other wise you may do anything to help the plot unless it is something major that would kill many cats (like severe storms or fires) unless I give you permission, you also can't have a evil character before going over your plan for them with me first. No killing other cats, though I give you permission to have an evil cat attack if the cat getting attacked agrees with letting their cat die. If you have any ideas for plot that you aren't sure of or don't know how to start please PM me.

!SORRY FOR ALL THE RULES IT IS JUST TO KEEP THINGS CLEAN AND STUFF!

Post if you want but remember to post a short bio for the character(s) you want to use.

Socks
November 19th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Birch sat on a boulder in the center of the large cave, looking over the work she had done to build her clan, The cave entrance let in light but brambles prevented cold winds to flow in, so the cave was warm.
She looked over at each den, each with a blocking of bramble to keep each den warm, though dark. A small pile of prey was next the the boulder, as well as clean moss stacked on the other side. Behind the boulder was a little patch of grass where birch slept, so if anything were to enter the cave she'd know but also be hidden from it. A pool flowed in the corner, bordered by stones stained a light green color, which is where she planed the medicine cat den should be near, as well as the nursery close by it.
Birch closed her eyes in happiness for her growing clan. Swiping her tail over the boulder and wrapping it around her paws. She opened her eyes, looking for any other cat that might be around, she felt like having a chat.

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Name: Rose
former name(s): Scarlet
Personality: Calm, loving, but fierce to stick with what she loves
Colors+Markings: All tan colored with only paws, face, and tip of tail gray colored
Strengths: herbal medicine
Weaknesses: freaks out when sees lots if blood
Kin: dead kin
Mate: No mate allowed
How they came to the clan: Found abandoned and hungry and joined clan

Crumbleless
November 20th, 2016, 12:27 AM
Name: Talon
former name(s): None
Personality: Talon is that type of senior warrior that usually keeps younger warriors in their places since of course he has that right to do so being the older, wiser, more experienced cat. Even so Talon can be a big softy and likes to tease.
Colors+Markings: Long creamy white fur
and stormy green eyes
Strengths: Talon is good with words and battling.
Weaknesses: Talon isn't very great at hunting and doesn't like to climb trees because of his weight and long fur.
Kin: Fox (NPC Father), Misty (NPC Mother, Sneeze (NPC Sister)
Mate: Open ( Must rp at least five romantic posts with own another before one can ask to become mates)
How they came to the clan: He wanted to try something new.

Socks
November 20th, 2016, 01:03 AM
Little update thingy:
I will decide deputy when about three people say they want their character to become deputy.

And, make sure you don't overpower a character but I might allow some powers. Also, to share tongues with starclan a cat in Brokenclan must travel to the top of the highest mountain to be next to the stars.

That's just some stuff I thought should be added.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 01:07 AM
Ok I understand.

Socks
November 20th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Name: Talon
former name(s): None
Personality: Talon is that type of senior warrior that usually keeps younger warriors in their places since of course he has that right to do so being the older, wiser, more experienced cat. Even so Talon can be a big softy and likes to tease.
Colors+Markings: Long creamy white fur
and stormy green eyes
Strengths: Talon is good with words and battling.
Weaknesses: Talon isn't very great at hunting and doesn't like to climb trees because of his weight and long fur.
Kin: Fox (NPC Father), Misty (NPC Mother, Sneeze (NPC Sister)
Mate: Open ( Must rp at least five romantic posts with own another before one can ask to become mates)
How they came to the clan: He wanted to try something new.

Talon is accepted as a warrior and may rp anytime

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Am I accepted or no? I check this rp daily.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Name: Sunset // crimison //Pine
former name(s): stupid kit // useless // nameless
Rank: queen // warrior ( applicant for deputy ) // apprentice ( wants to be medicine cat apprentice )
Personality: sweet loving hates battle always wants to make people happy is always happy // wise calm quick on his feet fastthinker can make a split second desicion quickly and make it good, has a soft spot for kits, sharptounged a good listener but he doesnt hesitate to speak his mind // sweet stubborn doesnt want kits or a mate very smart good at talking cats into things that are good for them wise out of her moons
Colors+Markings: orange maine coon very fluffy wit white paws stomach and neck her nose is white and the area around her eyes is white blue eyes // black bombay with reddish eyes // a very light brown with pale blue eyes and a warm smile
Strengths: taking care of kits shes good at running and suprisingly swimming // he is good with cats he is a excellent hunter and keen fighter // amazing sense of smell knows how to help people and is very good at conforting cats
Weaknesses: she cant hunt or fight very well and is weak // hes bad at showing emotion and he is a bit clumsy // she cant fight whatsever shes not as fast as she could be and she is small
Kin: umm open? // open? // open
Mate: needed // open // NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
How they came to clan : tired of being stupid // tired of being useless // wanted to show shes smart and not bad at everything

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 02:12 PM
Name: Flamey/Sakura
former name(s): n/a
Personality: Too young to tell/Gentle, motherly, and resilient.
Colors+Markings: A bright ginger tabby./A white cat with milky blue eyes and short claws.
Strengths:Too young to tell/Is empathetic and has clear judgment.
Weaknesses: Too young to tell/Is blind, and cannot fight or hunt very well.
Kin:Each other, but not by blood. Sakura was wandering like she always had when she found Flamey abandoned in the forest.
Mate: n/a

Socks
November 20th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Am I accepted or no? I check this rp daily.

You are accepted, I guess the acceptance post didn't post correctly.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Yay thank you!

Socks
November 20th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Name: Sunset // crimison //Pine
former name(s): stupid kit // useless // nameless
Rank: queen // warrior ( applicant for deputy ) // apprentice ( wants to be medicine cat apprentice )
Personality: sweet loving hates battle always wants to make people happy is always happy // wise calm quick on his feet fastthinker can make a split second desicion quickly and make it good, has a soft spot for kits, sharptounged a good listener but he doesnt hesitate to speak his mind // sweet stubborn doesnt want kits or a mate very smart good at talking cats into things that are good for them wise out of her moons
Colors+Markings: orange maine coon very fluffy wit white paws stomach and neck her nose is white and the area around her eyes is white blue eyes // black bombay with reddish eyes // a very light brown with pale blue eyes and a warm smile
Strengths: taking care of kits shes good at running and suprisingly swimming // he is good with cats he is a excellent hunter and keen fighter // amazing sense of smell knows how to help people and is very good at conforting cats
Weaknesses: she cant hunt or fight very well and is weak // hes bad at showing emotion and he is a bit clumsy // she cant fight whatsever shes not as fast as she could be and she is small
Kin: umm open? // open? // open
Mate: needed // open // NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
How they came to clan : tired of being stupid // tired of being useless // wanted to show shes smart and not bad at everything
These three cats are accepted and can rp anytime

Socks
November 20th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Name: Flamey/Sakura
former name(s): n/a
Personality: Too young to tell/Gentle, motherly, and resilient.
Colors+Markings: A bright ginger tabby./A white cat with milky blue eyes and short claws.
Strengths:Too young to tell/Is empathetic and has clear judgment.
Weaknesses: Too young to tell/Is blind, and cannot fight or hunt very well.
Kin:Each other, but not by blood. Sakura was wandering like she always had when she found Flamey abandoned in the forest.
Mate: n/a
These two cats are accepted into the clan and can rp anytime.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 02:36 PM
{Yay!}

Flamey rolled over on Sakura's back, and she quickly dashed to the side and grabbed her in her jaws. The barking sounds behind them increased, and Sakura felt that all she could do was yowl. So she did. "DOGS!" Hoping that somecat would hear her, she continued running, even though her paws ached for her to stop.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 02:41 PM
Crimison ran to the cats side and thrust himself on the dogs face clawing at its eyes hoping it wouldnt be able to see anymore

Socks
November 20th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Birch ran, leaping onto the dog's back and latched onto its pelt with her claws. She let out a satisfied hiss and she raked the dog's back with her hind legs, making sure to keep her front claws secured into its skin.
Clumps of fur were yanked off the large animal and blood started to leak from the gashes. The dog yowled in pain and tried to knock the cat off but Birch had her claws deep in it.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Too bad I can't help... Sakura had hidden herself and Flamey in the leaves, and she could hear the battle going on. If only she could see!

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Crimison dug his claws into its chest and neck with his backclaws and managed to rake its stomach a little he felt blood pour onto his claws and he smiled

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Rose heard the commotion. "Cats will be hurt so I gotta get ready." She told herself.

Socks
November 20th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Birch leaped off the beast's back as she felt it begin to roll over, landing a few tail lengths away and shaking dog fur from her claws, inspecting the damage that had been done.
She ran to claw its neck, jumping and biting its ear, latching on with her claws and clawing at the flesh around the dog's neck, yowling when she felt jaws clamp around her tail but continuing to claw at the beast.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 03:56 PM
"Cobwebs, marigold, yarrow..." Rose started to list off herbs that She has that will be useful for the cat's healings.

(This is what Rose looks like: http://cdn3-www.cattime.com/assets/uploads/2011/12/file_2667_siamese-cat-breed.jpg)

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Sakura stuck her nose out of the bush. "Are they gone?"

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 04:00 PM
"I don't know." Rose said.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 04:03 PM
"I just wanna see before I bring Flamey out here...but at the same time, I can't really see anything...But the scent seems less fresh, right?" She stuck her head out now, and she gently placed the kit on the ground. "Can you keep her warm, at least?"

Socks
November 20th, 2016, 04:04 PM
The dog yelped in pain, shaking off the scratching cats and running away, letting out pitiful squeals of pain as it ran.

Birch hissed at it as it left, signing when it was out of view, looking around to make sure every cat was still fit to walk. "Is anybody too hurt to move?" She asked

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 04:06 PM
"Sure I'll keep the kit safe." Rose said as she took the kit and but him in one of her miss beds for the sick of hurt. "Are you ok, Flamey?"

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 04:08 PM
The kit just moaned and rolled over, her paws kicking the air. "I hope you're all right, and that everyone else is, too..."

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 04:28 PM
"Anyone that is hurt I can fix it. Don't worry Flamey. Here are some poppy seeds for you to take a nap." Rose put 2 poppy seeds near Flakey.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 04:33 PM
" im good " crimison said

Socks
November 20th, 2016, 04:39 PM
"I've got a nasty bite on my tail." Birch winced as she moved her tail to look at it.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 04:44 PM
" i got a limp on my left front paw and a nasty bit on my side " he said

Socks
November 20th, 2016, 04:54 PM
"I want everyone to get their wounds cheeked and get some rest!" I'll keep an eye out in case the dog comes back, and it you are unwounded check the borders and catch some prey." Birch said, walking back to the cave.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Rose got all of the beds and herbs ready with cobwebs on her head and sticks beside her. "I'm ready "

Socks
November 20th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Birch licked her tail, it wasn't bleeding anymore. "My wound can wait, treat the others before me." She told the medicine cat, jumping on top of the boulder and laying down on it, beginning to wash herself.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 05:14 PM
"Yes ma'am." Was Rose's reply.

Socks
November 20th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Birch rested her head between her paws, forgetting she promised to watch camp and fell asleep with thoughts of kithood in her head.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Rose waited for the wounded warriors to come in. Her tail was twitching impatiently as she stared at the entrance.

Crumbleless
November 20th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Talon padded out of the warriors den and glanced around camp his eyes filled with exhaustion. The warrior padded to the fresh kill pile and chose a scrawny wagtail for himself. The tom quickly ate the wagtail before stretching out his eyes bleary with sleep.

Socks
November 20th, 2016, 07:02 PM
[CENTER]Birch lifted her head, feeling refreashed from her nap. She yawned and stood, stretching before sitting back down on the boulder, looking around the cave.

"For all cats that care to listen, gather around and hear my words!" The she-cat called, waiting for cats to gather. [ /CENTER]

Socks
November 20th, 2016, 07:20 PM
"It seems prey has started to become scarce, and those which are found are becoming thinner. Snow is sure to be coming soon, so catch as much as you can before the first frost. Since with the cold comes sickness, we will need as much herbs as we can find before the cold kills them. I give Rose permission to boss around apprentices for help collecting herbs, as she does not yet have an apprentice of her own. As for my deputy, I shall choose the best warrior within three nights for the job."

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Rose bowed her head. "Thank you." Rose returned to her den to see what herbs she needs. She stepped out and called for an apprentice.

Socks
November 20th, 2016, 10:35 PM
The half blind brown tom of starclan sat among the stars surrounded by a thick shining mist, he had a warning for the medicine cat.

Danger is near, beware of the dark smelling of milk

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 11:21 PM
Rose gasped and took a step back. "Wh-what...? I got to go tell Birch." Rose said to herself. She ran to Birch. "Birch, I have a message from Starclan!" Rose declared. "Its a prophecy!"

Socks
November 20th, 2016, 11:38 PM
Birch shot up from her resting position. "Really?" She looked a bit bewildered. "What is this prophecy?" She asked after she had gotten over the initial shock.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 11:41 PM
"'Danger is near, beware the dark smelling of milk.' I have no idea what it means." Rose said. "But yea, it's a prophecy."

Socks
November 20th, 2016, 11:59 PM
"That is very strange sounding, it can't be in camp yet, there's no scent of milk here.." Birch thought. "Maybe a queen bearing kits will come soon, one with a dark pelt..?" She suggested, though a queen wouldn't exactly be trouble, especially with young kits.

CinnamonCookie
November 21st, 2016, 12:05 AM
"I don't know." Rose said. "There's currently no queen yet."

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 12:18 AM
"The dog... Maybe dog cubs? Though, the dog did not have a dark pelt." Birch tried to think of any other possible solutions.

CinnamonCookie
November 21st, 2016, 12:20 AM
"I don't know. Maybe we should just keep alert for just in case?" Rose suggested.

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 12:30 AM
"Yes, I'll tell the clan that if they smell milk in our borders, to report to me as soon as they can." Birch nodded.

CinnamonCookie
November 21st, 2016, 12:32 AM
"Ok." Rose agreed. She walked back to her den to ponder over the prophecy.

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 12:37 AM
Birch watched the other go, sighing as she continued to think of the prophecy, but she quickly shook it from her mind. She would warn her warriors, then focus on picking her deputy, that was most important for her clan right now.
She laid down in her patch of grass, wrapping her tail around herself so it touched her nose and closed her eyes, determined to get some sleep so she could have a full sweep of the territory tomorrow.

CinnamonCookie
November 21st, 2016, 01:17 AM
Rose have up trying to figure out what it meant. Maybe a good night's rest will do me a world of good. She thought as she laid down in her nest and fell asleep.

~Vixen~
November 21st, 2016, 07:26 AM
Sunsets a queen.. ) Sunsets ginger pelt shone in the sunshine she yawned and curled up in a sunny spot to nap
Is fallen the med cat apprentice or no.. )
Crimison yawned and bolted out of camp he noticed a squrriel family and a vole family they were scurrying about he leapt from vole to squrriel swiftly ending all the prey he yawn " ojh starclan how will i bring all this back to camp he wrapped multiple vines around them and dug them back to camp then placed all the prey in the center of camp

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 11:02 AM
Birch jumped atop the boulder to give an announcement. "Cats of Brokenclan, Starclan has sent Rose a warning of danger. Me and Rose have not yet discovered what the warning means, but it is linked it the smell of milk. If any cats smell milk in our borders run back to me and report it." Brich nodded as she finished and jumped off the boulder.

~Vixen~
November 21st, 2016, 11:22 AM
sunset gasped and raced up to her " but but i smell of milk im a queen... will they think im back " she asked panicing

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 11:47 AM
"No, the danger is something outside the clan, starclan would have warned us differently if it was in the camp." Birch said simply.

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 12:25 PM
"I am going to do a full sweep of brokenclan territory before anyone goes out today!" Birch declared, padding out of the camp into the cold outside.

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 02:48 PM
Birch ran back into the cave, a large gash on her flank, blood and dirt matting her fur. "FOX!" She yowled, her breathing quick and irregular. "Fox.. den.. cubs.. three of them... fox cubs!" She sputtered out between breaths.
"Further down the.. the.." She swallowed before continuing. "The base of the mountain, dark den... the mother attacked... I.. I think she went back to her... to her cubs.." She was obviously in a state of shock, stuttering her words. "We mu-" She coughed, blood spraying from her mouth.
She attempted a few more slurred words before collapsing, blood still spilling from her wounds as she passed out.

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 07:15 PM
One life of nine has been lost on this day.

The large tom pressed his nose to the leaders head, healing the killing wound.

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 07:30 PM
(I'm not the best writer I'm sorry if I mess up)
Add a basic bio before making your first post, like this;
Name: Birch
former name(s): none
Personality: Strict, fair, loves kits, excitable, trusting, often quick to judge.
Colors+Markings: White with grey spots scattered in no particular pattern on her pelt.
Strengths: She can run fast and jump pretty high
Weaknesses: She's not a very good tracker and isn't a fast thinker in battle.
Kin: She ran away from home so she doesn't have any kin
Mate: No mate yet.
How they came to the clan: She was an outcast as a child so she ran away and started a clan with all cats who belong no where else.

Here's a little back story of the clan:
Birch was a kittypet as a kit but always liked the outdoors best. Her littermates all got taken away from her so she decided to run. She ran to the mountains and found a series of caves all branching off from one large cave, so she stayed there, calling it her home. As she grew she taught her self to catch the birds and rabbits in the area, and she also noticed other cats around, welcoming any who belonged no where else, building herself a clan, determined to protect cats in need. She has heard of Starclan and has made her clan trying to use the warrior code as much as she can, protecting the borders and teaching each cat to follow the code.
She appreciates all knowledge from every cat and is usually pretty friendly and welcoming. She is currently working on growing her clan, looking for a deputy and medicine cat, hoping kits will be in the clan soon.

Leader: Birch [Socks]
Deputy: Open (Leader Decides)
Medicine Cat: Rose [Falconflight]
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Open (Leader + Medicine cat decides)

announcements and such done it dark red

I might do some starclan message stuff in blue most will be of a cat who used to live in the mountains(most call him Scareye for his one blind eye) and is the main starclan cat in the area. You may not have your cat receive messages from starclan or have your starclan cat send messages to cats without my permission(PM me about it) unless you are the medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice who can make up any starclan stuff to add to the plot.

Other wise you may do anything to help the plot unless it is something major that would kill many cats (like severe storms or fires) unless I give you permission, you also can't have a evil character before going over your plan for them with me first. No killing other cats, though I give you permission to have an evil cat attack if the cat getting attacked agrees with letting their cat die. If you have any ideas for plot that you aren't sure of or don't know how to start please PM me.

!SORRY FOR ALL THE RULES IT IS JUST TO KEEP THINGS CLEAN AND STUFF!

Post if you want but remember to post a short bio for the character(s) you want to use.

Name: Lion//Leaf//Wolf
Former names: none//none//none
Personality: Playful, kind//serious, outspoken//nervous, loyal
Strengths: hear and scent better than most cats//fast thinker in battle//jump high and run fast
Weaknesses: cant run very fast//can't sent very well//clumsy in battle
Appearance: fluffy golden tom with fluffed up neck fur and blue eyes//brown tabby with tan stripes and white paws and muzzle, amber eyes//grey with a bushy tail and green eyes
Kin: Flame and Wave, they died in a house fire when their kits were 4 moons old
Mate: Too young
How they came to the Clan: They wandered the landscape for a while before stumbling into the caves

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 07:37 PM
Name: Lion//Leaf//Wolf
Former names: none//none//none
Personality: Playful, kind//serious, outspoken//nervous, loyal
Strengths: hear and scent better than most cats//fast thinker in battle//jump high and run fast
Weaknesses: cant run very fast//can't sent very well//clumsy in battle
Appearance: fluffy golden tom with fluffed up neck fur and blue eyes//brown tabby with tan stripes and white paws and muzzle, amber eyes//grey with a bushy tail and green eyes
Kin: Flame and Wave, they died in a house fire when their kits were 4 moons old
Mate: Too young
How they came to the Clan: They wandered the landscape for a while before stumbling into the caves

Your cats are accepted into the clan, you can rp anytime.

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 07:48 PM
Your cats are accepted into the clan, you can rp anytime.
(Thanks also who are their mentors?)

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 07:53 PM
(Thanks also who are their mentors?)
[Birch(My character) can mentor one, and you can ask Talon( Goose ) or Crimison( vixenandwillowlikecookie ) if they can mentor the others, there aren't many warriors yet.]

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 08:02 PM
[Birch(My character) can mentor one, and you can ask Talon( Goose ) or Crimison( vixenandwillowlikecookie ) if they can mentor the others, there aren't many warriors yet.]
(Ok I'll PM them later)

CinnamonCookie
November 21st, 2016, 10:00 PM
Rose needed catmint but she needed an apprentice to help her. "Any apprentice willing to help me, please come here." She announced from the entrance of her med den.

Socks
November 22nd, 2016, 08:37 PM
Birch walked weakly to her nest, the starclan cats may have healed the killing blow when she lost her first life, but she still suffered other wounds than the now nonexistent one on her flank. She lied down, giving her body a few swift licks, avoiding the herbs pressed against her scratches.

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 06:31 PM
Crimison sat next to the leader " are you alright? " he asked worriedly his reddish eyes glowing with worry
Pine raced up to rose " may i help " she asked looking at the leader " would tansy held to calm her nerevs? " she asked

Socks
November 23rd, 2016, 06:41 PM
"I'm fine, just a bit stiff. The worst of the wounds have been healed." Birch sighed, laying her head on her paws.

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 06:44 PM
" thats good " he mewed

Socks
November 23rd, 2016, 06:47 PM
"I'll just need a lot of rest..."

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 06:52 PM
" 2 poppy seeds would let you sleep nicely " pine mewed she was determined to become the med cat apprentice

Socks
November 24th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Bump

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Bump on what? )

CinnamonCookie
November 30th, 2016, 01:01 AM
Rose looked at Pine. "Grab Marigod for stiff joints. And grab some Horsetail, Poppy Seeds, and cobwebs please. When you get back, I can explain some herbs that you might not know to you. So basically I'll answer your questions. Now hurry on and grabs the herbs please!"

Socks
December 1st, 2016, 10:54 AM
Birch staggered to stand up, she didn't want to look weak in front of her cats.
With a painful heave she stood on her four legs, feeling her stiff joints click as she moved. Every muscle on her back ached when she moved, and her pads were so scratched that every step was pain, but she didn't show it, she kept a straight face.
"I need a deputy," Her voice was hoarse, and barely loud enough to hear. "One who will help the clan in times like this... I wish to speak with Rose alone, to discuss what she thinks of the matter."

~Vixen~
December 1st, 2016, 07:00 PM
The tom crimison
Pine looked at the herbs he recognized cobwebs and horsetail he looked around and picked up what he hoped was marigold but he wasnt sure because the kit was still a kitten and not the medicine cat apprentice he bolted up to rose and birch ignoring the leaders wishes and placed the herbs down

Sunset yawned and kjept down in her nest

CinnamonCookie
December 2nd, 2016, 05:47 PM
"Out! Everybody out!" Rose yelled. "Give Birch privacy!" Rose herded Birch into the leader's den. "What do you need?" She asked, worry in her eyes.

Socks
December 2nd, 2016, 07:58 PM
"I want to make sure the clan is safe, and that the clan feels safe." She sighed. "I don't know many cats here very well but I'm going to have to pick a deputy quick, if something like this happens again and I end up with worse injures, I'll need someone help me organize patrols to get rid of the threat and such. I want your thoughts on who should be deputy."

CinnamonCookie
December 2nd, 2016, 09:24 PM
Rose pondered for a bit. "Crimson? Lion? Leaf? Wolf? I'm thinking Crimson..."

Socks
December 4th, 2016, 08:23 PM
Birch looked blankly at the wall of the cave, deep in thought. "That's what I was thinking as well. Do you think the rest of the clan will like my choice?"

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2016, 09:44 PM
"You're the leader, Birch. They gotta accept your choice." Rose said, tail twitching.

Socks
December 5th, 2016, 07:31 PM
"I know they have to accept it, but will they like it? I know there's no possible way to find a deputy that everyone will like but I want to know if the others will think he is the best choice."

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 07:52 PM
"I don't know the other cats, I've been hiding in my den just because. So I don't know Crimson or the other cats." Rose said.

Socks
December 6th, 2016, 08:10 PM
"Me neither, I need to get to know more cats of this clan, for now, I will just have to go with my gut on this. I shall announce it at sun high tomorrow, when I get back from hunting." She declared.

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 08:21 PM
"Ok. Remember: no more hunting, fighting, running, training, exercising, or any activities like that. You'll be in pain. But you can walk and interact. If I see you going any of the activities I told you not to do, I'll but you in one of the nests in my den until you're healed. Got it?" Rose said as she stood up.

~Vixen~
December 7th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Crimison stayed perched under highrock bored and lost not sure what to do he leapt to his paws and went to check on the cats " hello " he greeted the closet cat to him

Sunset turned onto her baack her swollen belly sticking up

Pine knocked on the leaders den " i have the herbs can i come in... " he mewed

Socks
December 17th, 2016, 05:57 PM
vixenandwillowlikecookie

Birch stood a top the high boulder, and called upon her cats.
"Today, I take the name Birchstar, I wish to celebrate this becoming a thriving clan. Any cat who wishes to get a true warrior name may speak to me! And lastly, I have chosen a deputy, and I hope Starclan accepts my choice! Crimison! You have demonstrated courage and kindness, and I proudly name you the first deputy of Brokenclan!"

CinnamonCookie
December 17th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Rise looked at Birch and nodded Then went into her den.

~Vixen~
January 8th, 2017, 05:39 PM
THIS SHALNT DIE! ) Crimison stepped forward " thank you birch, i take on thi respondablitity fullheartedly " he declared