PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Hogwarts{Sign-Ups}

Socks
October 3rd, 2017, 08:19 PM
This is a redo! Yay! I feel like I make too many of these but I want to remake this one and then Elkswood high since they were so popular and all that junk!
People who were here last time- Asriel Dreemurr Fern Rubinaito amo Milky Way gypsievannerz Cloudy Mystical Undercover Agnate @

Helpful links!-
Wiki (http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page), Quidditch (http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Quidditch), Wands (http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Wand), Supply Lists (http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Supply_list), Spells (http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_spells)

Another also little hint for you guys! If a character has even a 0.0001% of muggle blood, they are considered a half-blood.
Same goes if they have an ancestor who was a squib, they are considered half-blood.
...::::::...
HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmistress: Minerva McGonagall
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr/Ms. [Surname],
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.
Yours sincerely,

Alastair Brookes
Deputy Headmaster

UNIFORM
First-year students will require:
1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.
COURSE BOOKS
All students should have a copy of each of the following:
The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)
by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic
by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory
by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration
by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi
by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions
by Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection
by Quentin Trimble
OTHER EQUIPMENT
1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales
Students may also bring, if they desire, an owl OR a cat OR a toad.
PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS

ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICK

All items may be found in Diagon Alley. If you are a muggle directions on how to get there are enclosed. If you are for some reason not able to purchase an item(s) for whatever reason please note this in your reply and we will deal with that.

Yours sincerely,

Lucinda Thomsonicle-Pocus
Chief Attendant of Witchcraft Provisions
...::::::...

So, you wish to become a witch or wizard? Well, you’ll, of course, need to attend school and you have happened to be accepted into the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Well known for having Albus Dumbledore as a headmaster, teacher the famous Harry Potter as well as his parents Lily and James Potter and his own children. It is also known for where Harry Potter and the Dark Lord Voldemort battled.
But that is all in the past and no battling has been going on at all for a long time, just normal teaching! Or, as normal as teaching can be at a school for the magically gifted.

Now, attending this school has some requirements and here they are!
-All first years must not yet have much knowledge of magic. Muggle-born students are not going to know as much as those with wizarding families. Your first year will have to learn before they can cast magic, be realistic, not every character is Hermione Granger, have some weaknesses.
-If you wish your character to be or become a; Werewolf, Metamorphmagus, Animagus, half-breed or anything else similar to those listed you will need to speak to me beforehand, please.
-You may apply to be a teacher, headmaster/mistress or deputy headmaster/mistress as well as have your older character be a head boy/girl or prefect. But remember that Prefects and Head boys/girls require a certain personality along with only two prefects a house and only one head boy and one head girl. You may also apply to be Quidditch captain, they receive the same benefits as Prefects.
-Your second year and up characters could try for the Quidditch team gladly, just mention it in your form and I’ll ask some questions.
-Any student, despite their age, may be part of the school’s choir or band. The band requires they have previous knowledge of instruments and choir requires that they must have some sort of past experience. Just like with Quidditch, just mention it in your form.
-Remember, teachers won’t tolerate language like ‘mud-blood’ so be cautious if you have an unaccepting character.
-Remember, Slytherins are 'purest of blood'
-If you'd like to have a main series character or have your character related to them please speak to me first, but mostly I will disagree with this unless it makes sense. (Such as, if you apply for the Herbology professor, it would be logical if you roleplayed as Nevile Longbottom.)
-Have Fun!

Form:

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Bloodline-
Appearance-
Personality-
Character Background/Backstory(Optional)-
House-
Strongest magic-
Role-
Love Interest/Crush-
Family-
Anything extra(Clubs n’ such)-
Other-
Did I forget anything?-

(For fun, optional)
Pet-
Patronus(Though only older students can create one)-
Wand-
Favorite Spell(s)-
Did your character read the textbooks beforehand or no?-

Students
Gryfindor(Prefects Open)-
Fifth Years-
Glory Graveheart
Slytherin(Prefects Open)-
Hufflepuff(Prefects Open)-
Ravenclaw(Male Prefect Open)-
Sixth Years-
Milliana Arkens(Prefect)

Headmistress
Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmaster/mistress

Teachers
All Head Of Houses Available
Available Needed Positions
Defense Against The Dark Arts
Transfiguration
Charms
Herbology
Astronomy
Charms
Flying (first years only)
History of Magic
Potions

Depending on how many teacher forms I get, I may be a lot of people...

Hogwarts Band Members

Hogwarts Choir members

Quidditch Teams
Gryfindor(Captain Open)-
Seeker-
Glory Graveheart
Slytherin(Captain Open)-
Hufflepuff(Captain Open)-
Ravenclaw(Captain Open)-

Hogwarts Head Boy and Girl
Open

SacredMadness
October 3rd, 2017, 08:57 PM
Form:

Name- Glory Graveheart
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Bloodline- Muggle-born
Appearance- [Looks (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=929&pictureid=4066)]
Personality- Glory is very intelligent - but not Hermione intelligent. She is extremely cocky but very humorous. She has a serious sarcasm problem and she doesn't really notice when she accidentally insults someone. She rarely intends to insult someone (unless your her enemy). Harry Potter is her role model and she tries to learn from his mistakes to make her life better. She doesn't really stick out in the crowd. She is very friendly, but doesn't trust easily. She is boisterous, bodacious, and audacious. She has severe ADHD and is very impulsive. She is quick witted and her brain works faster than her fingers.

She is modest and has a low self esteem. She thinks of guys as friends and usually nothing romantic. On the contrary, once in awhile a certain boy will catch her eye. She is interested in a funny and good natured guy but one who can be serious when the time calls. She is very philophobic and hates it when her friends push her to tell everyone her fear. She believed she is never going to be romantically loved due to her extreme tomboyishness. She tried to encourage herself by saying, Hermione was loved, but then realized puberty hit Hermione like a truck.
Character Background/Backstory(Optional)- Average Wizard family.
House- Gryffindor
Strongest magic- Transfiguration
Role- Student
Love Interest/Crush- Open
Family- Chloe and Dave Graveheart
Anything extra(Clubs n’ such)- Quidditch team!
Other- Is it bad that I read your intro and such in a British accent XD (I'll be contacting you soon!)
Did I forget anything?-

(For fun, optional)
Pet- Blitz (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=929&pictureid=4011)
Patronus(Though only older students can create one)- Siberian Husky
Wand- Ebony with a Thunderbird tail feather core
Favorite Spell(s)- Aqua Eructo, Arrow-Shooting spell
Did your character read the textbooks beforehand or no?-HA NO!

Leucos
October 4th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Name - Alice Foghorn
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Bloodline- Pureblood
Appearance- black Pixie Hair White Checkered Shirt And Black Jacket With A White Cap Thats Fluffy She Has An Cross Necklace
Personality- she is kind and caring mostly a fashion type person she can be a major weirdo but in a good way she is a huge music loved and plays the drums . When ever her friends are in trouble she will reak havoc on the bullies. Normally she just likes a quiet place with her nose stuck in a book and casually singing songs no matter how annoying it might seem Socks
House- Gryffindor Bro!
Strongest magic- Transfiguration And Herboligy
Role- Student
Love Interest/Crush- open But Prefers Girls (sowy)
Family- Orphan
Anything extra(Clubs n’ such)- Quiddich She Is A Beater
Other- Socks
Did I forget anything?- Nope

bobtail
October 5th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Name
Milliana Arkens

Bloodline
25% Muggle, 75% Wizard

Appearance
Boop (http://data.whicdn.com/images/96633918/large.jpg)

Personality
She's confident and outgoing. She'll force her way into conversations and make sure her opinion is heard, but always knows when to stop before people get too annoyed. She's a quick thinker, which helps her get out of uncomfortable situations.

House
Ravenclaw

Strongest Magic
Aqua Eructo Charm

Role
Prefect

Love Interest
Open

Family
Tamara and Amelia Arkens

Background
She was born to a pure-blood and half-blood wizard, but was abandoned. She was later adopted by two muggle parents, a couple physically incapable of having their own children, who had no idea about her magical heritage, but were proud of her when her letter came.

Extra
Attends the Charms club

Other
Socks

Pet
Raven (http://cdn.pcwallart.com/images/baby-black-cats-with-green-eyes-wallpaper-2.jpg)

Patronus
Lioness

Wand
Holly with a unicorn hair core

Favorite Spell
Incendio

Textbooks
Yes

Socks
October 5th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Form:

Name- Glory Graveheart
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Bloodline- Muggle-born
Appearance- [Looks (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=929&pictureid=4066)]
Personality- Glory is very intelligent - but not Hermione intelligent. She is extremely cocky but very humorous. She has a serious sarcasm problem and she doesn't really notice when she accidentally insults someone. She rarely intends to insult someone (unless your her enemy). Harry Potter is her role model and she tries to learn from his mistakes to make her life better. She doesn't really stick out in the crowd. She is very friendly, but doesn't trust easily. She is boisterous, bodacious, and audacious. She has severe ADHD and is very impulsive. She is quick witted and her brain works faster than her fingers.

She is modest and has a low self esteem. She thinks of guys as friends and usually nothing romantic. On the contrary, once in awhile a certain boy will catch her eye. She is interested in a funny and good natured guy but one who can be serious when the time calls. She is very philophobic and hates it when her friends push her to tell everyone her fear. She believed she is never going to be romantically loved due to her extreme tomboyishness. She tried to encourage herself by saying, Hermione was loved, but then realized puberty hit Hermione like a truck.
Character Background/Backstory(Optional)- Average Wizard family.
House- Gryffindor
Strongest magic- Transfiguration
Role- Student
Love Interest/Crush- Open
Family- Chloe and Dave Graveheart
Anything extra(Clubs n’ such)- Quidditch team!
Other- Is it bad that I read your intro and such in a British accent XD (I'll be contacting you soon!)
Did I forget anything?-

(For fun, optional)
Pet- Blitz (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=929&pictureid=4011)
Patronus(Though only older students can create one)- Siberian Husky
Wand- Ebony with a Thunderbird tail feather core
Favorite Spell(s)- Aqua Eructo, Arrow-Shooting spell
Did your character read the textbooks beforehand or no?-HA NO!
Name
Milliana Arkens

Bloodline
25% Muggle, 75% Wizard

Appearance
Boop (http://data.whicdn.com/images/96633918/large.jpg)

Personality
She's confident and outgoing. She'll force her way into conversations and make sure her opinion is heard, but always knows when to stop before people get too annoyed. She's a quick thinker, which helps her get out of uncomfortable situations.

House
Ravenclaw

Strongest Magic
Aqua Eructo Charm

Role
Prefect

Love Interest
Open

Family
Tamara and Amelia Arkens

Background
She was born to a pure-blood and half-blood wizard, but was abandoned. She was later adopted by two muggle parents, a couple physically incapable of having their own children, who had no idea about her magical heritage, but were proud of her when her letter came.

Extra
Attends the Charms club

Other
Socks

Pet
Raven (http://cdn.pcwallart.com/images/baby-black-cats-with-green-eyes-wallpaper-2.jpg)

Patronus
Lioness

Wand
Holly with a unicorn hair core

Favorite Spell
Incendio

Textbooks
Yes
Both accepted!

Scarwings, I'll reply to your VM in a moment. Also, what position does Glory play in quidditch>

Socks
October 5th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Name - Alice Foghorn
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Bloodline- Pureblood
Appearance- black Pixie Hair White Checkered Shirt And Black Jacket With A White Cap Thats Fluffy She Has An Cross Necklace
Personality- Tbrpd
House- Gryffindor Bro!
Strongest magic- Transfiguration And Herboligy
Role- Student
Love Interest/Crush- open But Prefers Girls (sowy)
Family- Orphan
Anything extra(Clubs n’ such)- Quiddich She Is A Beater
Other- Socks
Please provide an actual personality, not just TBRP'd, please.

SacredMadness
October 5th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Both accepted!

Scarwings, I'll reply to your VM in a moment. Also, what position does Glory play in quidditch>
Seeker, if not Chaser

Socks
October 5th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Seeker, if not Chaser
m'kay!

bobtail
October 6th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Bump~

Perhaps you should mention some of the people who took place in the last roleplay, Socks

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2017, 06:23 PM
(Sry I didn't roleplay much, I just didn't have a clue on what was going on or how to join in)

ShiningFern
October 6th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Name- Karlee Smith
Age- 11
Gender- Female
Bloodline- 100% Muggle
Appearance- She is a skinny, tall red-head. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb-kuCpT1old1JgjWsLxlzGxV3JQOLSX5OQTd7w9r99X4Ye4S8
Personality- Stubborn, nerdy, friendly, slightly shy, quick-thinking
Character Background/Backstory(Optional)- Nope
House- Ravenclaw
Strongest magic- Charms
Role- First year student
Love Interest/Crush- none, open
Family- Damon Smith (muggle father) Juliet Smith (muggle mother)
Anything extra(Clubs n’ such)- Nope
Pet- Cat named Soul. A 1 yr old black cat
Patronus(Though only older students can create one)- Owl
Wand- 10 in ash flexible, strong
Favorite Spell(s)- Accio
Did your character read the textbooks beforehand or no?- Yes
Other- nope

--

Name: Ryan Williams
Bloodline: 50% muggle 50% pure blood
Appearance: Tall, dark haired. Slightly muscly. Dark brown eyes. https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F 07%2F98%2Fc0%2F0798c066f21a3689e981335d1dcdf314--writing-characters-trendy-style.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fexplor e%2Fdark-haired-men%2F&docid=anBq5xxIPXEgrM&tbnid=8Cc3mTEYAVH29M%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiR5r_Lld3WAhXM64MKHeDrBlMQMwg1KBAwEA.. i&w=736&h=1104&safe=active&bih=630&biw=1366&q=15%20year%20old%20dark%20haired%20male&ved=0ahUKEwiR5r_Lld3WAhXM64MKHeDrBlMQMwg1KBAwEA&iact=mrc&uact=8
Personality: Funny, Jokester, Friendly, Helpful, Protective, Laid-back
Character Background/Backstory(Optional): Nope
House: Gryffindor
Strongest magic: Transfiguration
Role: Fourth or Fifth year Student
Love interest/crush: none, open
Family: Sarah Williams(muggle mom) Jake Williams(wizard dad)
Anything extra(clubs and such): quidditch chaser
Patronus(Though only older students can create one)- fox
Wand- 11 inch hickory sturdy
Favorite Spell(s)- Locomotor Wibbly
Did your character read the textbooks beforehand or no?- Yep
Other: no
Anything I missed: Nope

--
WIP
Teacher

rubinaito
October 7th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Name

Alexander Hamilton
Alexander- A name originating from Greek society meaning "Defender of Men"
Hamilton- His father's surname

Fifteen years, nine months.
Born January 11th, 2002
Zodiac Sign is Capricorn (Goat) - This symbol suggests tenacity, ambition and also a great sense of simplicity and responsibility.

Cisgender Male

Bloodline

Half-Blood;
Father's side is completely Pureblood
Mother's side is completely Muggle

Appearance

|| Realistic Appearance (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/writingstories/images/a/ab/Blond-hair-blue-eyes-boy-guy-handsome-245561.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120719103706) || <> || Anime Appearance (http://img09.deviantart.net/da9c/i/2011/328/3/b/sora_by_omupied-d4h5fbp.jpg) ||

Alexander is rather tall, his height ranging from 6 feet and 7 inches, to 6 feet and 9 inches depending on who you talk to. He has a rather handsome face, with piercing, ice blue eyes and windswept golden brown hair complementing his fair skin tone. In one ear he has a total of three golden earrings, two of which are studs and the third a hoop, looping through his earlobe while the two studs are in the edge of his ear. The other ear is just the matching loop. Inexplicably, Alexander always wears a golden chain with a pale silver locket of which the contents are unknown. He has a sturdy build; not too stocky, but not too skinny. His robes are a little extravagant, embroidered with the colors of his house in an attempt to keep up with school/house spirit.

Personality

|| Extrovert || Ambitious || Responsible || Cheerful ||
Alexander shows all of the attributes of the typical popular kid, which typically is hated by the protagonist since they show traits that the protagonist don't think they have but want. Alexander does try his best to be a good rolemodel for the younger kids, and make his father proud by being the best that he can be- and prove to all that Slytherin's aren't the bad guys.
Extrovert- Alexander enjoys the company of his peers, no matter what house or age.
Ambitious- Alexander wants to be on a professional Quidditch team, so he spends his time training for his Quidditch matches and studies to keep on top of his grades.
Responsible- As much as he wants to be the cool kid (which he is), Alexander can't help but refrain from dangerous activities that would risk the lives of others.
Cheerful- Alexander has a happy outlook on life, not giving a care for the negativity of peers that despise him.

Character Background

Alexander comes from two very different families; his father's side is full of wizards and witches who are very traditional in their views. As such, his father was raised believing that being homosexual or transgender is wrong, and that he can only marry a pureblood like himself (seeing as there are fewer and fewer purebloods in this modern day, it would be likely for him to marry a second or third cousin, or niece). However, during one of his many trips to the Muggle world (he was a very curious fellow) James Hamilton met a wonderful young woman named Elizabeth Conway, a muggle. It was love at first sight, and James couldn't help but visit her regularly against his family's wishes.

Elizabeth Conway was a wonderful young woman with dreams and ambitions. She fell in love with the Hamilton musical (which is shown by her choosing to name her son 'Alexander'), and was raised in a family where it was fine to be homosexual or transgender. It was when she was sitting outside Platform 9 at a very familiar train station that she met James. She happened to miss her train, but she didn't mind- Elizabeth was having a pleasant cup of coffee with the man she would soon wed.

Alexander's childhood was joyful and filled with love and magic. His muggle mother was pleasantly surprised to find that her son had the same abilities as his father, and kept any shred of jealousy to herself. However, the day Alexander turned eight was a tragic day indeed; Elizabeth Hamilton had fallen ill. It turned out that she had cancer, and while James begged for help from wizard doctors, Elizabeth silently perished in her sleep, leaving behind a locket for Alexander. Since then, Alexander had strived to be the best he could be so he wouldn't cause his father any more stress.

House

Slytherin

Strongest magic

Defense Against the Dark Arts

Role

Slytherin Captain

Love Interest/Crush

Open (Bisexual)

Pet

A maine coon cat by the name of Misty

Patronus

Goat

Wand

Wood- Cypres
Core- Thestral Tail Hair and Dragon Heartstring

Favorite Spells

Age Line (Keeps the younger students from entering a room where the older students are discussing topics not suitable for younger ears.)
Avifors (Transforms the user into a bird.)
Expect Patronum

Did your character read the textbooks beforehand or no?

Yes

Socks
October 8th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Name- Karlee Smith
Age- 11
Gender- Female
Bloodline- 100% Muggle
Appearance- She is a skinny, tall red-head. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb-kuCpT1old1JgjWsLxlzGxV3JQOLSX5OQTd7w9r99X4Ye4S8
Personality- Stubborn, nerdy, friendly, slightly shy, quick-thinking
Character Background/Backstory(Optional)- Nope
House- Ravenclaw
Strongest magic- Charms
Role- First year student
Love Interest/Crush- none, open
Family- Damon Smith (muggle father) Juliet Smith (muggle mother)
Anything extra(Clubs n’ such)- Nope
Pet- Cat named Soul. A 1 yr old black cat
Patronus(Though only older students can create one)- Owl
Wand- 10 in ash flexible, strong
Favorite Spell(s)- Accio
Did your character read the textbooks beforehand or no?- Yes
Other- nope

--

Name: Ryan Williams
Bloodline: 50% muggle 50% pure blood
Appearance: Tall, dark haired. Slightly muscly. Dark brown eyes. https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F 07%2F98%2Fc0%2F0798c066f21a3689e981335d1dcdf314--writing-characters-trendy-style.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fexplor e%2Fdark-haired-men%2F&docid=anBq5xxIPXEgrM&tbnid=8Cc3mTEYAVH29M%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiR5r_Lld3WAhXM64MKHeDrBlMQMwg1KBAwEA.. i&w=736&h=1104&safe=active&bih=630&biw=1366&q=15%20year%20old%20dark%20haired%20male&ved=0ahUKEwiR5r_Lld3WAhXM64MKHeDrBlMQMwg1KBAwEA&iact=mrc&uact=8
Personality: Funny, Jokester, Friendly, Helpful, Protective, Laid-back
Character Background/Backstory(Optional): Nope
House: Gryffindor
Strongest magic: Transfiguration
Role: Fourth or Fifth year Student
Love interest/crush: none, open
Family: Sarah Williams(muggle mom) Jake Williams(wizard dad)
Anything extra(clubs and such): quidditch chaser
Patronus(Though only older students can create one)- fox
Wand- 11 inch hickory sturdy
Favorite Spell(s)- Locomotor Wibbly
Did your character read the textbooks beforehand or no?- Yep
Other: no
Anything I missed: Nope

--
WIP
Teacher
Name

Alexander Hamilton
Alexander- A name originating from Greek society meaning "Defender of Men"
Hamilton- His father's surname

Fifteen years, nine months.
Born January 11th, 2002
Zodiac Sign is Capricorn (Goat) - This symbol suggests tenacity, ambition and also a great sense of simplicity and responsibility.

Cisgender Male

Bloodline

Half-Blood;
Father's side is completely Pureblood
Mother's side is completely Muggle

Appearance

|| Realistic Appearance (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/writingstories/images/a/ab/Blond-hair-blue-eyes-boy-guy-handsome-245561.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120719103706) || <> || Anime Appearance (http://img09.deviantart.net/da9c/i/2011/328/3/b/sora_by_omupied-d4h5fbp.jpg) ||

Alexander is rather tall, his height ranging from 6 feet and 7 inches, to 6 feet and 9 inches depending on who you talk to. He has a rather handsome face, with piercing, ice blue eyes and windswept golden brown hair complementing his fair skin tone. In one ear he has a total of three golden earrings, two of which are studs and the third a hoop, looping through his earlobe while the two studs are in the edge of his ear. The other ear is just the matching loop. Inexplicably, Alexander always wears a golden chain with a pale silver locket of which the contents are unknown. He has a sturdy build; not too stocky, but not too skinny. His robes are a little extravagant, embroidered with the colors of his house in an attempt to keep up with school/house spirit.

Personality

|| Extrovert || Ambitious || Responsible || Cheerful ||
Alexander shows all of the attributes of the typical popular kid, which typically is hated by the protagonist since they show traits that the protagonist don't think they have but want. Alexander does try his best to be a good rolemodel for the younger kids, and make his father proud by being the best that he can be- and prove to all that Slytherin's aren't the bad guys.
Extrovert- Alexander enjoys the company of his peers, no matter what house or age.
Ambitious- Alexander wants to be on a professional Quidditch team, so he spends his time training for his Quidditch matches and studies to keep on top of his grades.
Responsible- As much as he wants to be the cool kid (which he is), Alexander can't help but refrain from dangerous activities that would risk the lives of others.
Cheerful- Alexander has a happy outlook on life, not giving a care for the negativity of peers that despise him.

Character Background

Alexander comes from two very different families; his father's side is full of wizards and witches who are very traditional in their views. As such, his father was raised believing that being homosexual or transgender is wrong, and that he can only marry a pureblood like himself (seeing as there are fewer and fewer purebloods in this modern day, it would be likely for him to marry a second or third cousin, or niece). However, during one of his many trips to the Muggle world (he was a very curious fellow) James Hamilton met a wonderful young woman named Elizabeth Conway, a muggle. It was love at first sight, and James couldn't help but visit her regularly against his family's wishes.

Elizabeth Conway was a wonderful young woman with dreams and ambitions. She fell in love with the Hamilton musical (which is shown by her choosing to name her son 'Alexander'), and was raised in a family where it was fine to be homosexual or transgender. It was when she was sitting outside Platform 9 at a very familiar train station that she met James. She happened to miss her train, but she didn't mind- Elizabeth was having a pleasant cup of coffee with the man she would soon wed.

Alexander's childhood was joyful and filled with love and magic. His muggle mother was pleasantly surprised to find that her son had the same abilities as his father, and kept any shred of jealousy to herself. However, the day Alexander turned eight was a tragic day indeed; Elizabeth Hamilton had fallen ill. It turned out that she had cancer, and while James begged for help from wizard doctors, Elizabeth silently perished in her sleep, leaving behind a locket for Alexander. Since then, Alexander had strived to be the best he could be so he wouldn't cause his father any more stress.

House

Slytherin

Strongest magic

Defense Against the Dark Arts

Role

Slytherin Captain

Love Interest/Crush

Open (Bisexual)

Pet

A maine coon cat by the name of Misty

Patronus

Goat

Wand

Wood- Cypres
Core- Thestral Tail Hair and Dragon Heartstring

Favorite Spells

Age Line (Keeps the younger students from entering a room where the older students are discussing topics not suitable for younger ears.)
Avifors (Transforms the user into a bird.)
Expect Patronum

Did your character read the textbooks beforehand or no?

Yes
Accepted!

What position does Alexander play of Quidditch?

rubinaito
October 8th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Accepted!

What position does Alexander play of Quidditch?
I'd like to say Seeker, but I know somebody else would want it so probably just the Keeper.