PDA

View Full Version : I'm Tired of Being Here

seasalt
October 3rd, 2017, 06:18 PM
This plot involves the Dusk Syndicate and ThunderClan.
Medium Sized Plot.

Leafwatcher is anxious, his amnesia has finally surpassed, and has left Leafwatcher in a very low mood. He wants to leave, he wants to go home. But, getting out of the Dusk Syndicate is a very difficult thing, and he knows, no cat is going to help him. They know him as Heolstar, not who he really was. And just thinking about being like who he had become when he lost his memories, made him shudder. How.. would he ever get home? Leafwatcher wished he could think of a plan. A cat has noticed his anxiousness, [Healer She-cat], and is quite curious of why. Of course, Leafwatcher at first, is a bit hostile at the curious molly when she approaches him in the clearing one day. He knew all the cats in the Dusk Syndicate were vicious and distrustful. At least, that's what he had always assumed as a kit, and onwards.

But, he also knew healers were the more friendly of cats in the group. And, perhaps this cat would help him. [Healer She-cat] quietly asks him why he seemed so anxious to get out of the clearing. Leafwatcher tells her.. well, mostly everything, with not much detail. How he was attacked, and catnapped from his clan, and losing his memory. [Healer She-cat] seems to understand why. Because, vulnerable cats can be used to be more cats for the group, since they need more members. Now Leafwatcher is even more anxious to get home when he thinks of Stormwing and his father. He could barely remember her. He asks the healer, if she would help him leave. [Healer She-cat] accepts to help, but first seeing if she could come with him. Leafwatcher is hesitant to let her come, but finally after some quiet, and time to think, he accepts. [Healer She-cat] seems giddy and excited to come with him.

Leafwatcher waits until most of the cats have gone to their nests, and pretends to go out of the camp to hunt. [Healer She-cat] follows him, and they leave.. without a fuss really. Until they reach the border to the beach. [Aggressive DS Cat] harshly asks where they were going, and glares at [Healer She-cat] asking why he's with her. Leafwatcher calmly says he's helping her get some herbs, and he wants to go to the beach for a while. [Aggressive DS Cat] doesn't seem to believe him and steps forward to attack him, before going to the direction the camp, glancing over the two with a distrustful glare, before moving on. [Healer She-cat] seems awestruck that he didn't attack them, and seems excited to be out of familiar territory. Leafwatcher seems to be happy, and bounds toward ThunderClan territory with glee, with [Healer She-cat] following slowly, but still excited. Leafwatcher was finally, almost home. And that was enough for him.

Roles
Healer She-cat- Preferred Female, about Apprentice age, healer of Dusk Syndicate. Curious, easily giddy and excited. Very naive and kittish.
Aggressive DS Cat- Doesn't matter what gender, Harsh, easily distrusting, hostile, and ready for a fight.

Form w/ Character Site
Name:
Role:
Other:

Form
Name:
Personality:
Other:

Tundra
October 3rd, 2017, 07:07 PM
Name
Cinnamon
Role
Aggressive DS Cat
Appearance
Brown fur, white paws, white tail tip, white ear tips, green eyes
Personality
Bold || Rude || Defensive || Loyal
Other
tawny~

wickedvirtues
October 3rd, 2017, 07:12 PM
Name: North
Role: DS Healer
Appearance: http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/42948-Silver-tabby-fluffy-cat-white-background.jpg
Personality: Excitable / Naive / Kit-like / Eager / Friendly / Curious
Other: @Tawny

Lawlipop
October 3rd, 2017, 07:42 PM
Name: Rosaleen (http://lawlipopswcokitties.weebly.com/rosaleen.html)
Role: Healer She-Cat
Other: She isn't apprentice aged, but if she were to be picked, I have no problem changing her age

seasalt
October 3rd, 2017, 08:28 PM
bump!!

I'll probably pick soon. Not so sure when though.

seasalt
October 4th, 2017, 07:27 PM
boop

seasalt
October 5th, 2017, 04:23 PM
bump

seasalt
October 7th, 2017, 11:25 AM
So, I've finally decided to pick who would be in the plot. I was going to wait and see if anyone else wanted to join, but it's a small plot so I don't think I would want to wait any longer.

Rosaleen (Lawlipop) as Healer She-cat (Her age is just fine ^^)
Cinnamon (Flameleaf) as Aggressive DS Cat

Thank you three for applying!

seasalt
October 27th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Lawlipop
Flameleaf

Due to the Dusk Syndicate going to be destroyed, we sadly are going to have to speed up to the end of the plot, so we will be unable to finish it, so we'll have to timeskip. Sorry about that!

Tundra
October 28th, 2017, 12:46 AM
tawny~
It’s fine