PDA

View Full Version : Avatar RP !

The Division
November 19th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Intro (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1EnW4kn1kg)

....Water....

....Earth....

....Fire....

....Air....

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony, but then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished.

One hundred years passed, my brother and I discovered a new Avatar, an air-bender named Aang. The problem is, this avatar is still a kid, and although his air-bending skills are great he still has alot to learn before he's ready to save anyone, but I believe Aang can saved the world

Form:
Name
Personality:
Bender or Nonbender:
[If bender]what element do you bend:
Nation:
Questions:
Other:

Hallowed Echo
November 19th, 2016, 09:11 PM
I call Air! Lemme fill out my form!

Hallowed Echo
November 19th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Wait do I have to be named Aang if I am an air bender since he is the last air bender?

The Division
November 19th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Wait do I have to be named Aang if I am an air bender since he is the last air bender?

[well there is a spot open for the avatar]

Hallowed Echo
November 19th, 2016, 09:27 PM
I'll leave the Avatar open for someone else.

Name: Echo/ Spark
Looks: Brown hair with ocean blue eyes./ Black hair with amber eyes and a scar down the side of his face.
Personality: Both TBRP'd
Bender or Nonbender: Both are Benders
[If bender]what element do you bend: Water/ Fire
Nation: Water/ Fire
Questions: Nope
Other: Forgive me if I get something wrong. It's been a while since I watched Avatar.

The Division
November 19th, 2016, 09:32 PM
I'll leave the Avatar open for someone else.

Name: Echo/ Spark
Looks: Brown hair with ocean blue eyes./ Black hair with amber eyes and a scar down the side of his face.
Personality: Both TBRP'd
Bender or Nonbender: Both are Benders
[If bender]what element do you bend: Water/ Fire
Nation: Water/ Fire
Other: Forgive me if I get something wrong. It's been a while since I watched Avatar.

[Accepted]

The Division
November 19th, 2016, 11:29 PM
(Bump)

The Division
November 20th, 2016, 09:37 AM
[Bump]

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2016, 07:39 PM
Name: Sarah Jinn || Li Jinn
Looks: dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, and pale skin || Dark brown eyes, black hair, pale skin.
Personality: Tbrp for both.
Bender or Nonbender: Both are benders.
What element do you bend: Fire
Nation: Born in the fire nation; However, they are on Aang's side.
Questions: No
Other: No

Bella~
January 1st, 2017, 07:40 PM
Name: Kuro
Looks: tall with sunkissed skin and amber eyes with brown hhairPersonality: rather happy for a firebender, he likes the Avatar and would love to help him
Bender or Nonbender: Bender
[If bender]what element do you bend: Fire
Nation: Fire
Questions: could he be a distant relative of the Fire nations royal family?
Other: none

Name: Fiona
Looks: a small pale girl with brown hair and amber eyes
Personality: a bi hauty but sweet
[If bender]what element do you bend: Earth
Nation: Earth
Questions: None
Other: None

Slash-GNR
January 1st, 2017, 08:09 PM
Intro (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1EnW4kn1kg)

....Water....

....Earth....

....Fire....

....Air....

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony, but then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished.

One hundred years passed, my brother and I discovered a new Avatar, an air-bender named Aang. The problem is, this avatar is still a kid, and although his air-bending skills are great he still has alot to learn before he's ready to save anyone, but I believe Aang can saved the world

Form:
Name
Personality:
Bender or Nonbender:
Nation:
Questions:
Other:

Form:
Name: Ronan
Personality:
Bender or Nonbender:
Nation:
Questions:
Other:

Form:
Name: Ronan
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVcCL41USPrUR7rNXyv2NJCmIOQ_vF-cR_mFBdB7UE8qyw9DLk9Q
Personality: Ronan seems to be quite shy when you first meet her. She tends to stick to the shadows and doesn't talk much. However, she does have another side. Once you crack her shell, she is a fun-loving, energetic girl. She does get angry easily. She doesn't like to be looked at just for her beauty, and she thinks people stare at her for her weirdness (she is weird, in a good way). She tends to speak her mind and stands up for those who need it. She has a kind, caring, compassionate heart. She is also very stubborn and cocky. (Her personality may change a bit as I rp her) One aspect that a person will first notice about her are her beautiful bright golden/hazel eyes.
[If bender]what element do you bend: Earth
Nation: Earth Nation? I forgot some things from the TV series.
Other: Nope