PDA

View Full Version : Rowenkit's wonderful finder!

Tigress
October 1st, 2017, 10:59 PM
What is needed:

Mother- must be over 20 moons
Father- also must be over 20 moons
Siblings- at least 1-3 (1 so far)
Best friend
Friends- just 1-3 (2 so far)
Future mentor
Crush- must be around 7 moons
Rival- must be around 6 moons

Here's a little information about Rowenkit. She six moons old and has medium length dark brown fur and hazleish coloured eyes. She is a jokester and loves making sarcastic comments. Rowenkit can be very sensitive to certain things that cats say, but she tries to hide her vunrablity. She has always been a dreamer, she is creative and likes to think to herself. Rowenkit is ambitious and would one day like to become leader, as many kits do.

Form
Name-
Age-
Appearance-
Gender-
Personality-
Role-
Sexuality-
Other/questions-

Tigress
October 2nd, 2017, 10:12 AM
Bump~

Mango
October 2nd, 2017, 10:28 AM
Name-Aspenpaw
Age- 6 moons
Appearance- thick black fur green eyes
Sexuality-straight
Gender- she-cat
Role- Rival

Tigress
October 2nd, 2017, 10:35 PM
Name-Aspenpaw
Age- 6 moons
Appearance- thick black fur green eyes
Sexuality-straight
Gender- she-cat
Role- Rival

Sorry, I totally forgot to put personality on here. Could you just briefly explain what Aspenpaw is like? Otherwise, she's accepted!

Mango
October 3rd, 2017, 07:10 AM
Sorry, I totally forgot to put personality on here. Could you just briefly explain what Aspenpaw is like? Otherwise, she's accepted!
Sure!
Personality- Aspenpaw is a jelous apprentice, she always feels jelous of others and to prevent herself from being jelous she insults them and bullies them, she never finds a need to draw blood as she could be punished for that, but she will find any other way to hurt them.

Captain
October 3rd, 2017, 04:53 PM
Full Name: Pinewhisker
Current Age: 20 Moons
Appearance : https://i.ytimg.com/vi/O9A3qBN1ckU/maxresdefault.jpg
Personality: Courageous | Kindhearted | Hardworking | Affectionate | Understanding
Role: Rowenkit’s Future Mentor
Other/Questions: Rowenkit is gonna be his first apprentice, so he’ll be rather thrilled if this is accepted. Also, would you like a link to his character page?

russet
October 3rd, 2017, 05:08 PM
Name- Russetbird
Age- 27 Moons old
Appearance- Dark ginger tabby with white paws and chest, soft and silky medium length fur, and bright holly green eyes
Image (http://www.freewebs.com/warriorcatsroleplaying9/Brownkit.JPG)
Gender- Tom
+Loyal, Considerate, Kind, Funny
=Overprotective, Ambitious
-Headstrong, Hotheaded
Role- Future mentor
Sexuality- Homosexual Panromantic
Other/questions- Aims to be the best mentor he can

Tigress
October 3rd, 2017, 10:14 PM
Full Name: Pinewhisker
Current Age: 20 Moons
Appearance : https://i.ytimg.com/vi/O9A3qBN1ckU/maxresdefault.jpg
Personality: Courageous | Kindhearted | Hardworking | Affectionate | Understanding
Role: Rowenkit’s Future Mentor
Other/Questions: Rowenkit is gonna be his first apprentice, so he’ll be rather thrilled if this is accepted. Also, would you like a link to his character page?

Well, then your going to have one excited cat, he's accepted! Yes, the link to his profile page would be nice to see.

Tigress
October 3rd, 2017, 10:16 PM
Name- Russetbird
Age- 27 Moons old
Appearance- Dark ginger tabby with white paws and chest, soft and silky medium length fur, and bright holly green eyes
Image (http://www.freewebs.com/warriorcatsroleplaying9/Brownkit.JPG)
Gender- Tom
+Loyal, Considerate, Kind, Funny
=Overprotective, Ambitious
-Headstrong, Hotheaded
Role- Future mentor
Sexuality- Homosexual Panromantic
Other/questions- Aims to be the best mentor he can

Sorry, I didn't see this until just now and I already have accepted a mentor for Rowenkit, but if you want to be like a father figure to her that would be great.

Captain
October 3rd, 2017, 10:17 PM
Well, then your going to have one excited cat, he's accepted! Yes, the link to his profile page would be nice to see.
Awesome, thank you so much! Here's his character page: http://thelittlerobinscharacters.weebly.com/pinewhisker.html

Tigress
October 3rd, 2017, 10:22 PM
Awesome, thank you so much! Here's his character page: http://thelittlerobinscharacters.weebly.com/pinewhisker.html

Ah! Thank you! Oh, and your welcome! :)

russet
October 4th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Sorry, I didn't see this until just now and I already have accepted a mentor for Rowenkit, but if you want to be like a father figure to her that would be great.
aa that sounds good!!
is her father absent or just undecided or??
but he would love that

Tigress
October 4th, 2017, 10:48 PM
aa that sounds good!!
is her father absent or just undecided or??
but he would love that

Depending if no one signs up as the role of Rowenkit's father. But I think it would be nice for her to have someone other than her parents to go to, such as Russetbird. And that's good that you like that :)

Tigress
October 5th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Bump~

Hopekit
October 5th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Name-

Jokekit

Joke - her mother and father thought of her as a joke, disappointed at her for being... well. her...
Kit - The respective suffix for clanmates under the age of 6 moons.

Soon to be - Jokepaw ; Jokeraven

Age-
6 Moons [Rowen's age]

Appearance-

So basically black cat with amber eyes... I can give a detailed, written appearance if wanted...

Gender-
Female

Personality-
Working on, not very talkative and sticks to the darkness and forest; not seen often talking with clanmates unless it's with Rowen [if chosen]

Role-
Best Friend

Sexuality-
Straight | Heterosexual

[b]Other/questions-
can it sort of be a relationship where they can tell each other everything, private or not, and trust each other not to tell others?

Tigress

Socks
October 5th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Name-
Jadekit (http://socksfluffyden.weebly.com/jadekit.html) (Soon to be Jadepaw)
Age-
6 moons
Appearance-
She has fluffy multicolored fur with dazzling green eyes. The majority of the fur on her face is a light gray with darker markings while her left cheek is a pale ginger color. The rest of her pelt is a mix between white gray and ginger, her paws and tail tip a bright snowy white. She only has a stub of a tail with scarred flesh near the end of what’s left of it.
She is a strong, large she-cat with lanky limbs and a fit body.
Gender-
Cis Female
(She/Her/Hers)
Personality-
|Kit-Hood|
Jadekit isn't what you'd expect. She is a visibly strong kit, large and healthy. She's got long limbs and definitely doesn't fall behind on growth, even being a bit larger than most kits her age. Yet, she acts like the smallest kit in the nursery, as if she was so fragile she'd break if she made her own decisions. She's always looking to someone else for guidance and approval so if one were to sound confident enough she'd follow them loyally to the edge of the earth. She doesn't know as much love as other kits do, her mother is never really there, she is always in a dream of sorts. That leads to her father, Dream, she doesn't know much about him but in the rare times her mother actually speaks to her, it is usually about Dream. She craves approval and attention because her mother never comforted her in the night or licked her head when she was sad, she never heard her father say that he was proud or had him play with her. She was neglected, she felt like a reject, so she started thinking that she was doing something wrong when she tried so hard to do things right.
Jadekit is a very submissive and meek kitten. She has a quiet voice that is barely ever heard, so she doesn't use it to share her opinions. She can easily be taken advantage of, to have her own beliefs changed. She wasn't told much of Starclan by her mother so she will believe other cats words of Starclan easily. She can sometimes speak out but that is usually the last thing you'd see her do, as she'll usually flatten her ears and lower her tail submissively in the presence of other cats, especially older ones. She is not exactly shy or scared, just submissive. In fact, she is a pretty social cat willing to speak or play with many others. She wants to have many friends to give her approval, to be proud of her, and to love her like family.
Role-
Friend-- Becoming distant later on
Sexuality-
Heterosexual / Heteroromantic
Other/questions-
Warning: Jade will develop traditional views as she is trained by Peachfuzz

Tigress
October 6th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Name-

Jokekit

Joke - her mother and father thought of her as a joke, disappointed at her for being... well. her...
Kit - The respective suffix for clanmates under the age of 6 moons.

Soon to be - Jokepaw ; Jokeraven

Age-
6 Moons [Rowen's age]

Appearance-

So basically black cat with amber eyes... I can give a detailed, written appearance if wanted...

Gender-
Female

Personality-
Working on, not very talkative and sticks to the darkness and forest; not seen often talking with clanmates unless it's with Rowen [if chosen]

Role-
Best Friend

Sexuality-
Straight | Heterosexual

[b]Other/questions-
can it sort of be a relationship where they can tell each other everything, private or not, and trust each other not to tell others?

Tigress

Accepted! Yes, that is exactly the kind of relationship I'm looking for. I've already thought of something cute that Rowen could say to Joke if she was feeling down: "You're not a joke to me."

Tigress
October 6th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Name-
Jadekit (http://socksfluffyden.weebly.com/jadekit.html) (Soon to be Jadepaw)
Age-
6 moons
Appearance-
She has fluffy multicolored fur with dazzling green eyes. The majority of the fur on her face is a light gray with darker markings while her left cheek is a pale ginger color. The rest of her pelt is a mix between white gray and ginger, her paws and tail tip a bright snowy white. She only has a stub of a tail with scarred flesh near the end of what’s left of it.
She is a strong, large she-cat with lanky limbs and a fit body.
Gender-
Cis Female
(She/Her/Hers)
Personality-
|Kit-Hood|
Jadekit isn't what you'd expect. She is a visibly strong kit, large and healthy. She's got long limbs and definitely doesn't fall behind on growth, even being a bit larger than most kits her age. Yet, she acts like the smallest kit in the nursery, as if she was so fragile she'd break if she made her own decisions. She's always looking to someone else for guidance and approval so if one were to sound confident enough she'd follow them loyally to the edge of the earth. She doesn't know as much love as other kits do, her mother is never really there, she is always in a dream of sorts. That leads to her father, Dream, she doesn't know much about him but in the rare times her mother actually speaks to her, it is usually about Dream. She craves approval and attention because her mother never comforted her in the night or licked her head when she was sad, she never heard her father say that he was proud or had him play with her. She was neglected, she felt like a reject, so she started thinking that she was doing something wrong when she tried so hard to do things right.
Jadekit is a very submissive and meek kitten. She has a quiet voice that is barely ever heard, so she doesn't use it to share her opinions. She can easily be taken advantage of, to have her own beliefs changed. She wasn't told much of Starclan by her mother so she will believe other cats words of Starclan easily. She can sometimes speak out but that is usually the last thing you'd see her do, as she'll usually flatten her ears and lower her tail submissively in the presence of other cats, especially older ones. She is not exactly shy or scared, just submissive. In fact, she is a pretty social cat willing to speak or play with many others. She wants to have many friends to give her approval, to be proud of her, and to love her like family.
Role-
Friend-- Becoming distant later on
Sexuality-
Heterosexual / Heteroromantic
Other/questions-
Warning: Jade will develop traditional views as she is trained by Peachfuzz

Accepted!

Hopekit
October 7th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Accepted! Yes, that is exactly the kind of relationship I'm looking for. I've already thought of something cute that Rowen could say to Joke if she was feeling down: "You're not a joke to me."

:D Thank you!! Aww :D

Tigress
October 7th, 2017, 12:42 PM
:D Thank you!! Aww :D

Your welcome!

Tigress
October 7th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Bump~

Tigress
October 9th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Bump!!!

Tigress
October 10th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Bump :(

Undercover
October 11th, 2017, 11:13 AM
I have a new kitty in the making, her name is Chesapeakekit. I don't have her all finished up yet, but I can post her bio link here when I do! Tigress

Blackkit
October 11th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Are you still looking for cats because I have a cat I can make a sibling to Rowenkit

Tigress
October 11th, 2017, 11:11 PM
I have a new kitty in the making, her name is Chesapeakekit. I don't have her all finished up yet, but I can post her bio link here when I do! Tigress

She sounds perfect! I would love to see her link! Could you answer a question for me though, what role is she applying for?

Tigress
October 11th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Are you still looking for cats because I have a cat I can make a sibling to Rowenkit

Sure! As long as you make the form so I can see what your cat is like :)

Undercover
October 12th, 2017, 07:03 AM
She sounds perfect! I would love to see her link! Could you answer a question for me though, what role is she applying for?
Sibling. Here is her bio: Chesapeakekit (https://undercoverswcokitties.weebly.com/chesapeakekit.html)

Blackkit
October 12th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Sure! As long as you make the form so I can see what your cat is like :)

Name- Lilykit
Age- Same as Rowenkit (If chosen)
Appearance- A kit smaller than most others. A golden coat with a white stripe running under the entirety of her belly and under her chin. Her tail is yellow with white and the tip is light brown/pink. The tips of her ears are brown and she is missing a notch from her left ear. She has a Light brown streak running along her back. Her eyes are blue and she has a brighter yellow around her eyes. Her front left and back right paws are also a brighter yellow.
Gender- Female / she-cat
Personality- Kind, shy, caring, compasionate
Role- Sibling/ crush/ best friend (Whatever you need her to be)
Sexuality- Straight
Other/questions-

Tigress
October 12th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Sibling. Here is her bio: Chesapeakekit (https://undercoverswcokitties.weebly.com/chesapeakekit.html)

Aww! I love her! She is accepted!

Tigress
October 12th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Name- Lilykit
Age- Same as Rowenkit (If chosen)
Appearance- A kit smaller than most others. A golden coat with a white stripe running under the entirety of her belly and under her chin. Her tail is yellow with white and the tip is light brown/pink. The tips of her ears are brown and she is missing a notch from her left ear. She has a Light brown streak running along her back. Her eyes are blue and she has a brighter yellow around her eyes. Her front left and back right paws are also a brighter yellow.
Gender- Female / she-cat
Personality- Kind, shy, caring, compasionate
Role- Sibling/ crush/ best friend (Whatever you need her to be)
Sexuality- Straight
Other/questions-

Accepted! Though, could she be a friend of Rowenkit's...?

Undercover
October 13th, 2017, 07:57 AM
Aww! I love her! She is accepted!
Thank you!

Blackkit
October 13th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Accepted! Though, could she be a friend of Rowenkit's...?

Sure

Tigress
October 13th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Thank you!
Your welcome!
Sure
Yay!

Undercover
October 13th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Your welcome!

Yay!
Would you like to RP them together now?

Tigress
October 13th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Would you like to RP them together now?

Thanks for the offer, but I have to decline. It would be better once we have the parents and maybe one more sibling.

Undercover
October 13th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the offer, but I have to decline. It would be better once we have the parents and maybe one more sibling.
Okay, sounds good.

Tigress
October 13th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Okay, sounds good.

:)

Blackkit
October 18th, 2017, 03:38 PM
When do you think we are going to start RPing?

Tigress
October 30th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Bump~

The_10th_Doctor
November 1st, 2017, 12:28 PM
Form
Name- Birchpaw
Age- 7 moons
Appearance- light brown tabby tom with white paws and white speckles around his eyes
Gender- Male
Personality- he's more reserved than most cats, but is still really playful. He only has a few friends, but they're the best to him. He has a slight crush on Rowenkit.
Role- Crush
Sexuality- Straight
Other/questions- He wants to be friends with Rownakit, but is too scared to talk to her, and his father doesn't really like him talking to her for stupid reasons.

Blackkit
November 1st, 2017, 04:22 PM
Form:
Her page: http://blackkitscharacters.weebly.com/mossclaw.html

Role- Mother
Sexuality- Straight

Blackkit
November 6th, 2017, 02:50 PM
~Bump

Tigress
November 7th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Form
Name- Birchpaw
Age- 7 moons
Appearance- light brown tabby tom with white paws and white speckles around his eyes
Gender- Male
Personality- he's more reserved than most cats, but is still really playful. He only has a few friends, but they're the best to him. He has a slight crush on Rowenkit.
Role- Crush
Sexuality- Straight
Other/questions- He wants to be friends with Rownakit, but is too scared to talk to her, and his father doesn't really like him talking to her for stupid reasons.

Accepted!

Tigress
November 7th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Form:
Her page: http://blackkitscharacters.weebly.com/mossclaw.html

Role- Mother
Sexuality- Straight

Accepted! :)

Blackkit
November 8th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Accepted! :)
Yay!!! Thank you!