PDA

View Full Version : A Pokemon Life {PRIVATE} ¦CONTINUED¦

|+sari+|
October 1st, 2017, 08:22 PM
Raven & Co

Opal bit her bottom lip nervously, stroking Night on the head. The Absol was enjoying her attentions, a purr deep in his throat.

The girl continued to stroke her Pokemon, contemplating what Jay had said, before turning to the boy. "I am sorry for your loss, Jay... and I am glad you agree with me..,"

She yawned again, Flaffy having crawled from the bag and was now exploring the hotel room. The little Pokemon was a curious thing, something Opal admired about her Pokemon, while she was shy and an introvert.

Sighing, she unclipped the Pokeballs from her waist, sending out a Blaziken, a shiny Raichu with a ribbon around her neck, a shiny Gardevoir, an Altaria and a Skarmory.

Opal turned to Jay. "Jay... meet the rest of my Team. Blaze the Blaziken, my first Pokemon. He has helped me through many times. He is also the one that keeps the team together." She reached up to pet the Pokemon's head, and he crowed happily. "This is Spark the Raichu. She was given to me from the Day Care when my mom's Raichu laid an egg there. She was a little Pichu then, and I couldn't believe it when she was a Shiny. So I went back there during my journey to pick her up. She has been a strong, lovable Team member." The Raichu crawled onto the bed, curling up next to Opal's hip. "Sky the Altaria is my flier, and the one who calms the others with her soprano voice." The cloud like bird chirped happily, nuzzling Opal's cheek. "And Steel the Skarmory is the steed protector, protecting me and the Team. Finally, my newest member, Serenity the Gardevoir. She was shiny when I caught her. I dont know much about her, but she is loyal and sweet." the Skarmory fluttered his steel wings and looked at Opal with affection.

She smiled and turned to Jay. "Watch this" she got up and went to the window, setting her sketchbook down. Spark and Night settled on the bed while Blaze leaned against the wall.

She opened the window, and Sky and Steel flew off into the night. Opal smiled and closed the window. "they will find me tomorrow. They like to fly at night and sleep on rooftops."

She settled back on the bed. "Tell me some stories of your Pokemon, Jay. Please?"

Gone
October 1st, 2017, 08:49 PM
Raven & Co

Opal bit her bottom lip nervously, stroking Night on the head. The Absol was enjoying her attentions, a purr deep in his throat.

The girl continued to stroke her Pokemon, contemplating what Jay had said, before turning to the boy. "I am sorry for your loss, Jay... and I am glad you agree with me..,"

She yawned again, Flaffy having crawled from the bag and was now exploring the hotel room. The little Pokemon was a curious thing, something Opal admired about her Pokemon, while she was shy and an introvert.

Sighing, she unclipped the Pokeballs from her waist, sending out a Blaziken, a shiny Raichu with a ribbon around her neck, a shiny Gardevoir, an Altaria and a Skarmory.

Opal turned to Jay. "Jay... meet the rest of my Team. Blaze the Blaziken, my first Pokemon. He has helped me through many times. He is also the one that keeps the team together." She reached up to pet the Pokemon's head, and he crowed happily. "This is Spark the Raichu. She was given to me from the Day Care when my mom's Raichu laid an egg there. She was a little Pichu then, and I couldn't believe it when she was a Shiny. So I went back there during my journey to pick her up. She has been a strong, lovable Team member." The Raichu crawled onto the bed, curling up next to Opal's hip. "Sky the Altaria is my flier, and the one who calms the others with her soprano voice." The cloud like bird chirped happily, nuzzling Opal's cheek. "And Steel the Skarmory is the steed protector, protecting me and the Team. Finally, my newest member, Serenity the Gardevoir. She was shiny when I caught her. I dont know much about her, but she is loyal and sweet." the Skarmory fluttered his steel wings and looked at Opal with affection.

She smiled and turned to Jay. "Watch this" she got up and went to the window, setting her sketchbook down. Spark and Night settled on the bed while Blaze leaned against the wall.

She opened the window, and Sky and Steel flew off into the night. Opal smiled and closed the window. "they will find me tomorrow. They like to fly at night and sleep on rooftops."

She settled back on the bed. "Tell me some stories of your Pokemon, Jay. Please?"
Jay gazed at Opal's team, it was really nice. "You got a really nice team, I've rarely seen a team like that in all honesty, where you trust your pokemon enough to let them go on their own." He said and kept petting his Miotic. "Well... My starter was my Espeon, who was an Eevee when I started, she was the family's pokemon." He admitted and the Psychic-type curled up in his lap, purring. The trainer then pointed to the shiny Metagross. "I got him as a gift, he was still a Beldum, and well, I took him along for the journey." He said with a smile and started petting his Salamence. "I found him injured after my second gym and took him to the closest pokemon center, after that, he didn't want to leave me, so I let him tag along." He chuckled and gazed at his Sceptile, who was leaning against a wall. "Given by a professor, I don't even remember who it was, but we grew a strong bond. "Zangoose was abused by his old trainer and I was there when he was abandonned, he had nowhere to go so I did the right thing and added him to my team, at least I'm not like his old trainer..." He sighed and finally, his Milotic nuzzled him. "Ah yes, Milotic, I was fishing and she decided to come out without even taking the bait, I didn't fight her and let her watch me, when it came time to leave, she wouldn't leave me." He laughed and caressed her head. "That's pretty much it." He finally said.

|+sari+|
October 1st, 2017, 09:07 PM
Jay gazed at Opal's team, it was really nice. "You got a really nice team, I've rarely seen a team like that in all honesty, where you trust your pokemon enough to let them go on their own." He said and kept petting his Miotic. "Well... My starter was my Espeon, who was an Eevee when I started, she was the family's pokemon." He admitted and the Psychic-type curled up in his lap, purring. The trainer then pointed to the shiny Metagross. "I got him as a gift, he was still a Beldum, and well, I took him along for the journey." He said with a smile and started petting his Salamence. "I found him injured after my second gym and took him to the closest pokemon center, after that, he didn't want to leave me, so I let him tag along." He chuckled and gazed at his Sceptile, who was leaning against a wall. "Given by a professor, I don't even remember who it was, but we grew a strong bond. "Zangoose was abused by his old trainer and I was there when he was abandonned, he had nowhere to go so I did the right thing and added him to my team, at least I'm not like his old trainer..." He sighed and finally, his Milotic nuzzled him. "Ah yes, Milotic, I was fishing and she decided to come out without even taking the bait, I didn't fight her and let her watch me, when it came time to leave, she wouldn't leave me." He laughed and caressed her head. "That's pretty much it." He finally said.

Opal listened intently, eyes wide. "Oh wow... and the poor Zangoose... abused... that's horrifying to even think about." she held out a hand to Jay's Zangoose, who came up to her, allowing her to stroke his neck and between the ears. The Zangoose relaxed. Opal seemed to have the ability to calm any Pokemon, even other people's, a gift that her parents argued as "not normal". Really, they argued. They fought constantly, yelling and hitting each other, then neglecting Opal, their only child. Which is why she went on the journey in the first place, taking Flaafy with her..She didn't admit any of this as tears welled up in her eyes, aware of Jay's soft gaze on her.

Please don't ask questions, she begged in her head as a sob came from her throat. She hugged her arms to her chest. She knew he couldn't hear her plea, but she figured if she said it in her head, it wouldn't happen. Jay, no questions...

Gone
October 1st, 2017, 09:37 PM
Opal listened intently, eyes wide. "Oh wow... and the poor Zangoose... abused... that's horrifying to even think about." she held out a hand to Jay's Zangoose, who came up to her, allowing her to stroke his neck and between the ears. The Zangoose relaxed. Opal seemed to have the ability to calm any Pokemon, even other people's, a gift that her parents argued as "not normal". Really, they argued. They fought constantly, yelling and hitting each other, then neglecting Opal, their only child. Which is why she went on the journey in the first place, taking Flaafy with her..She didn't admit any of this as tears welled up in her eyes, aware of Jay's soft gaze on her.

Please don't ask questions, she begged in her head as a sob came from her throat. She hugged her arms to her chest. She knew he couldn't hear her plea, but she figured if she said it in her head, it wouldn't happen. Jay, no questions...
Jay nodded. "I know... I would never even dare to hurt a pokemon..." He admitted and suddently heard her sob, eyes widening as he gazed at her, he got up and approached her, sitting by her side. "What's wrong..?" He asked worriedly, even if she didn't want him to ask questions. "Look... I'm not normally forcing anyone, but letting it out would prefferably be the best idea..." He said.

|+sari+|
October 10th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Jay nodded. "I know... I would never even dare to hurt a pokemon..." He admitted and suddently heard her sob, eyes widening as he gazed at her, he got up and approached her, sitting by her side. "What's wrong..?" He asked worriedly, even if she didn't want him to ask questions. "Look... I'm not normally forcing anyone, but letting it out would prefferably be the best idea..." He said.

Opal suddenly collapses against Jay's chest, burying her face in his shirt. She stays there in his arms, body racking with silent sobs, slowly feeling comfort with his presence.

The waterworks eventually shut off, and she sniffles, turning her face so her cheek was against his chest.

"Jay... thank you. That helped..." she then pulled away slightly to look in his eyes, her own sad. "But... I'm not ready to tell you my problems... yet." she then settled in his lap, just sitting there, the two of them quiet and content.

She smiles as a thought came to her head. "Want to hear a poem my grandma wrote for me when I was little?"

Gone
October 10th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Opal suddenly collapses against Jay's chest, burying her face in his shirt. She stays there in his arms, body racking with silent sobs, slowly feeling comfort with his presence.

The waterworks eventually shut off, and she sniffles, turning her face so her cheek was against his chest.

"Jay... thank you. That helped..." she then pulled away slightly to look in his eyes, her own sad. "But... I'm not ready to tell you my problems... yet." she then settled in his lap, just sitting there, the two of them quiet and content.

She smiles as a thought came to her head. "Want to hear a poem my grandma wrote for me when I was little?"
Jay's eyes widened as Opal buried her face in his chest, never did anyone do this, it was a first. He slowly wrapped one of his arms around her comfortingly, his hand playing with her hair a little until she decided to settle in his lap, he couldn't really move and... In all honesty, he didn't want to, gazing down at her and smiling. "It's fine, there's still time." He said softly and nodded. "Go ahead." He added.

Some of his pokemon were actually pretty surprised to see him like this, he wasn't normally good with girls, but those two seemed to have something in common, they just couldn't quite figure out what.

|+sari+|
October 13th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Jay's eyes widened as Opal buried her face in his chest, never did anyone do this, it was a first. He slowly wrapped one of his arms around her comfortingly, his hand playing with her hair a little until she decided to settle in his lap, he couldn't really move and... In all honesty, he didn't want to, gazing down at her and smiling. "It's fine, there's still time." He said softly and nodded. "Go ahead." He added.

Some of his pokemon were actually pretty surprised to see him like this, he wasn't normally good with girls, but those two seemed to have something in common, they just couldn't quite figure out what.

Opal smiled softly and slid from his lap, going to her duffel bag in the corner. She pulls out a well worn piece of paper, and she settled back in Jay's lap. She shifts so she is settled between his knees, and her back was against his chest.

As she unfolded the expensive paper, Serenity, Blaze, Flaafy, Night, and Spark gathered around, somehow knowing their Trainer was about to read a special poem that was interesting. ((Ugh, I am so off of my game today. That had to be my worst roleplay line yet xD))

Opal cleared her throat and began to read:

"Opal, my dear.
Listen closely to what you are about to hear.
Love is from the heart.
Wisdom is from the mind.
Kindness is from the soul.
Remember these things are true.
I feel these qualities within you.
You have a true heart
A strong mind
A good soul.

Remember this poem well, and always know that I think of you when I write this poem."

Opal sighed and settled back, waiting for a response from Jay.

Gone
October 13th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Opal smiled softly and slid from his lap, going to her duffel bag in the corner. She pulls out a well worn piece of paper, and she settled back in Jay's lap. She shifts so she is settled between his knees, and her back was against his chest.

As she unfolded the expensive paper, Serenity, Blaze, Flaafy, Night, and Spark gathered around, somehow knowing their Trainer was about to read a special poem that was interesting. ((Ugh, I am so off of my game today. That had to be my worst roleplay line yet xD))

Opal cleared her throat and began to read:

"Opal, my dear.
Listen closely to what you are about to hear.
Love is from the heart.
Wisdom is from the mind.
Kindness is from the soul.
Remember these things are true.
I feel these qualities within you.
You have a true heart
A strong mind
A good soul.

Remember this poem well, and always know that I think of you when I write this poem."

Opal sighed and settled back, waiting for a response from Jay.
Jay waited for Opal to come back, actually surprised as she settled back in his lap, his eyes widening slightly as he felt her back press against his chest, his face heating up a little before he listened to the poem, as she finished, he was silent for a little, actually not knowing what to say, at all. He then brought her close, hugging her from behind. "It's nice, but it's also the truth." He said, smiling down at her, but soon realising how awkward this was, they barely knew each other... But if she wasn't comfortable, he would let her go.

|+sari+|
October 16th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Jay waited for Opal to come back, actually surprised as she settled back in his lap, his eyes widening slightly as he felt her back press against his chest, his face heating up a little before he listened to the poem, as she finished, he was silent for a little, actually not knowing what to say, at all. He then brought her close, hugging her from behind. "It's nice, but it's also the truth." He said, smiling down at her, but soon realising how awkward this was, they barely knew each other... But if she wasn't comfortable, he would let her go.

Opal smiled back up at him, then rested her head on his shoulder. She felt awfully tired, suddenly, and she felt... strange. Feeling the coming of a random panic attack, even though she didn't know the cause, she jumped from Jay's lap, running out the door and out the hall. She reached outside, then sank down in the grass, her back against the wall. She didn't want Jay to see her like this, with random attacks with no apparent cause. She found that she could not cry or sob, just scream. She turned her face to the wall, and screamed, unaware that Jay had followed. She yanked at her hair, then her ears, until the screams reduced to shallow gasps, then deep breaths. She then sank into the grass, eyes closing, falling asleep, which is what always happened after the attacks.

Gone
October 16th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Opal smiled back up at him, then rested her head on his shoulder. She felt awfully tired, suddenly, and she felt... strange. Feeling the coming of a random panic attack, even though she didn't know the cause, she jumped from Jay's lap, running out the door and out the hall. She reached outside, then sank down in the grass, her back against the wall. She didn't want Jay to see her like this, with random attacks with no apparent cause. She found that she could not cry or sob, just scream. She turned her face to the wall, and screamed, unaware that Jay had followed. She yanked at her hair, then her ears, until the screams reduced to shallow gasps, then deep breaths. She then sank into the grass, eyes closing, falling asleep, which is what always happened after the attacks.
Jay gazed at Opal as she got up and quickly followed her everything had been so calm... He rushed over and his eyes widened as he saw her, he waited until she was done and picked her up before going back to their room, he was getting some pretty strange looks, but he was too confused about what had just happened to realize it, as he walked back in, his whole team was waiting for them and the only thing he did was take her to her bed and tucked her in before going to the couch and laying down on it, it wasn't that comfortable, his neck would probably be hell tp handle in the morning, but he understood that she didn't want him to sleep in the same bed as her and he was fine with it, he took some time to fall asleep, his Espeon curled on his chest.

|+sari+|
October 19th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Jay gazed at Opal as she got up and quickly followed her everything had been so calm... He rushed over and his eyes widened as he saw her, he waited until she was done and picked her up before going back to their room, he was getting some pretty strange looks, but he was too confused about what had just happened to realize it, as he walked back in, his whole team was waiting for them and the only thing he did was take her to her bed and tucked her in before going to the couch and laying down on it, it wasn't that comfortable, his neck would probably be hell tp handle in the morning, but he understood that she didn't want him to sleep in the same bed as her and he was fine with it, he took some time to fall asleep, his Espeon curled on his chest.

When Opal was tucked in, Night crawled from the bottom to her side, his big head settling against her stomach protectively. He didn't understand his Trainer's issue, being just a Pokemon, but he knew she was vulnerable after the episodes. He closed his eyes, falling asleep. Blaze and Serenity were asleep on a blanket in the corner. Flaafy had settled on the pillow beside Opal's. Spark was curled up at Opal's hip.

((timeskip))

Opal awoke to sunlight shying through the blinds of the windows. Blinking sleepily, she rubbed her eyes.

Gone
October 19th, 2017, 09:02 PM
When Opal was tucked in, Night crawled from the bottom to her side, his big head settling against her stomach protectively. He didn't understand his Trainer's issue, being just a Pokemon, but he knew she was vulnerable after the episodes. He closed his eyes, falling asleep. Blaze and Serenity were asleep on a blanket in the corner. Flaafy had settled on the pillow beside Opal's. Spark was curled up at Opal's hip.

((timeskip))

Opal awoke to sunlight shying through the blinds of the windows. Blinking sleepily, she rubbed her eyes.
Jay was still asleep on the couch, a hand on his Espeon's back, he had woken up a lot during the night due to how hard it had been to sleep on here. Just beside the couch was his Milotic, who was almost going all the way around the couch, her head on her trainer's legs, Espeon and Milotic always remained close to their trainer somehow, after all, they had known him for as long as they could remember, mainly Espeon, who had been the family's pokemon, so she had seen him grow up and get more mature, and they wanted him to be safe, other than that, the rest of the team were in their pokeballs.

|+sari+|
October 19th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Jay was still asleep on the couch, a hand on his Espeon's back, he had woken up a lot during the night due to how hard it had been to sleep on here. Just beside the couch was his Milotic, who was almost going all the way around the couch, her head on her trainer's legs, Espeon and Milotic always remained close to their trainer somehow, after all, they had known him for as long as they could remember, mainly Espeon, who had been the family's pokemon, so she had seen him grow up and get more mature, and they wanted him to be safe, other than that, the rest of the team were in their pokeballs.

Opal sat up, rubbing her eyes with her fists. She sighed and settled back, stroking Night's head as she thought. What had happened during the panic attack?

She glanced over to the sleeping Jay. She somehow knew he had helped her, and felt a gratitude towards him.

"Jay?" she called his name softly. She knew he was probably confused and worried about her.

Gone
October 19th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Opal sat up, rubbing her eyes with her fists. She sighed and settled back, stroking Night's head as she thought. What had happened during the panic attack?

She glanced over to the sleeping Jay. She somehow knew he had helped her, and felt a gratitude towards him.

"Jay?" she called his name softly. She knew he was probably confused and worried about her.
Jay remained asleep, but his pokemon woke up and glanced over at Opal. Espeon got up and stretched, making sure her paws got on her trainer's face to wake him up, getting a groan from the trainer who sowly woke up. "Espe, what are you on about..?" He asked and gently pushed her paws away from his face. He sat up and placed a hand on his neck. "I am never sleeping on a couch again..." He groaned and got up before gazing over at Opal. "Oh, hey..." He said, by the look he had on his face, he was missing a few hours of sleep.

|+sari+|
October 24th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Jay remained asleep, but his pokemon woke up and glanced over at Opal. Espeon got up and stretched, making sure her paws got on her trainer's face to wake him up, getting a groan from the trainer who sowly woke up. "Espe, what are you on about..?" He asked and gently pushed her paws away from his face. He sat up and placed a hand on his neck. "I am never sleeping on a couch again..." He groaned and got up before gazing over at Opal. "Oh, hey..." He said, by the look he had on his face, he was missing a few hours of sleep.

Opal slides out from under the covers, yawning, one arm stretched and the other making a small fist to cover her yawn. She gestures towards the bed. "You can rest while I shower..."

She grabs her bag, going into the bathroom. After a few minutes, she comes out wearing only an oversized tshirt that go three quarter way down her thighs. Her hair was wet, making her quite adorable.

She goes towards the kitchen

Gone
October 24th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Opal slides out from under the covers, yawning, one arm stretched and the other making a small fist to cover her yawn. She gestures towards the bed. "You can rest while I shower..."

She grabs her bag, going into the bathroom. After a few minutes, she comes out wearing only an oversized tshirt that go three quarter way down her thighs. Her hair was wet, making her quite adorable.

She goes towards the kitchen
Jay shook his head. "I prefer not to go back to sleep, or else you won't be able to wake me up for a while..." He chuckled and waited until she came out of the shower, smiling as he saw her, she was pretty cute, he had to give her that. He later got up and followed her to the kitchen. "We don't really have anything to cook." He said, his Espeon jumping on his shoulder and watching Opal attentively. "So, anything in particular you wanna do today?" He asked.

|+sari+|
October 24th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Jay shook his head. "I prefer not to go back to sleep, or else you won't be able to wake me up for a while..." He chuckled and waited until she came out of the shower, smiling as he saw her, she was pretty cute, he had to give her that. He later got up and followed her to the kitchen. "We don't really have anything to cook." He said, his Espeon jumping on his shoulder and watching Opal attentively. "So, anything in particular you wanna do today?" He asked.

She sighs. "Nah... it seems like the day after my attacks I just don't feel up to anything..."

Her oversized tshirt rides up a little as she reaches for the room service menu on the microwave.

Blushing hard, she grabs the hem and yanks it down so it almost reached her knees. "Jay... sorry about that... I didn't mean for that to happen..." even though the shirt had only ridden up to midthigh, she was humiliated. Tears threatened to fall, glistening in her eyes. She turns her face away so he wouldn't see her tears, and she bites her lip.

She pushes past him to sink down on the bed, burying her face in her hands.

Gone
October 24th, 2017, 09:35 PM
She sighs. "Nah... it seems like the day after my attacks I just don't feel up to anything..."

Her oversized tshirt rides up a little as she reaches for the room service menu on the microwave.

Blushing hard, she grabs the hem and yanks it down so it almost reached her knees. "Jay... sorry about that... I didn't mean for that to happen..." even though the shirt had only ridden up to midthigh, she was humiliated. Tears threatened to fall, glistening in her eyes. She turns her face away so he wouldn't see her tears, and she bites her lip.

She pushes past him to sink down on the bed, burying her face in her hands.
"Oh..." Jay said and watched her, surprised as she yanked her shirt down, what was bad about that? "Umm, it's fine you know..." He added, though, as she pushed passed him, he quickly followed her and sat by her side before making her look at him, slightly holding her hands to the side. "Look at me..." He said softly, he hayed seeing her like this.

|+sari+|
October 24th, 2017, 09:47 PM
"Oh..." Jay said and watched her, surprised as she yanked her shirt down, what was bad about that? "Umm, it's fine you know..." He added, though, as she pushed passed him, he quickly followed her and sat by her side before making her look at him, slightly holding her hands to the side. "Look at me..." He said softly, he hayed seeing her like this.

Opal reluctantly looked at him. "You could have seen... you know.,, that would have been bad for me... since you're a guy and... I just... felt humiliated, and weird... that's all..." she stopped talking suddenly, realizing how close their faces were. If she moved a few inches, their mouths would meet. But she didn't turn away. Instead, she waited to see what he had to say. She would not be intimidated by he childish fears. She kept thinking this in her head as tears started to fall.

Gone
October 24th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Opal reluctantly looked at him. "You could have seen... you know.,, that would have been bad for me... since you're a guy and... I just... felt humiliated, and weird... that's all..." she stopped talking suddenly, realizing how close their faces were. If she moved a few inches, their mouths would meet. But she didn't turn away. Instead, she waited to see what he had to say. She would not be intimidated by he childish fears. She kept thinking this in her head as tears started to fall.
Jay met her gaze and shook his head. "I wouldn't have been able to see anything, Opal, your shirt was midthigh when you tried to reach for whatever you wanted to get." He said, using his thumbs to wash her tears away. "Don't cry..." He added and kissed her forehead comfortingly. "You don't have to be scared like that all the time, because, in all honesty, you're pretty cute..." He admitted, looking away as a blush took over his face.

|+sari+|
October 24th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Jay met her gaze and shook his head. "I wouldn't have been able to see anything, Opal, your shirt was midthigh when you tried to reach for whatever you wanted to get." He said, using his thumbs to wash her tears away. "Don't cry..." He added and kissed her forehead comfortingly. "You don't have to be scared like that all the time, because, in all honesty, you're pretty cute..." He admitted, looking away as a blush took over his face.

I only have enough charge for one last reply))

Opal suddenly grabs his face gently, making him look at her again. "I think you're cute, too, Jay... no, you're devil handsome... I... want you to kiss me..."

Gone
October 24th, 2017, 10:04 PM
I only have enough charge for one last reply))

Opal suddenly grabs his face gently, making him look at her again. "I think you're cute, too, Jay... no, you're devil handsome... I... want you to kiss me..."
Jay's eyes widened as she grabbed his face and blushed even more. "Well... Do you even need to ask..?" He asked, smiling as he gazed at her, waiting to see what she would say, or do.

|+sari+|
October 24th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Jay's eyes widened as she grabbed his face and blushed even more. "Well... Do you even need to ask..?" He asked, smiling as he gazed at her, waiting to see what she would say, or do.

Opal slowly lowers his face to hers, and their lips meet. It feels like a sweet fire. She gasps from the intensity and melts against him, sliding her tongue into his mouth.

Gone
October 24th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Opal slowly lowers his face to hers, and their lips meet. It feels like a sweet fire. She gasps from the intensity and melts against him, sliding her tongue into his mouth.
Jay held her close as they shared their first ever kiss, but surely not their last. She wasn't the first girl he kissed, so, he knew what he was doing. At the entrance to the room, both his Espeon and Milotic were watching, chuckling.

|+sari+|
October 24th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Jay held her close as they shared their first ever kiss, but surely not their last. She wasn't the first girl he kissed, so, he knew what he was doing. At the entrance to the room, both his Espeon and Milotic were watching, chuckling.

Opal slips her hands under his shirt so they rested on his shoulderblades.

"Tis ish nice" she mumbled against his mouth.

|+sari+|
October 25th, 2017, 03:25 PM

Bump :3

Gone
October 25th, 2017, 03:59 PM

Jay blushed, nodding as he held her close to him. "It is." He said and met her gaze. "I love you." He whispered.

|+sari+|
October 25th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Jay blushed, nodding as he held her close to him. "It is." He said and met her gaze. "I love you." He whispered.

A soft giggle escaped her. "I love you, too, Jay..." she whispers. She kisses him again, unable to get enough.

They sink down on the bed, and their legs entwine. She wraps her arms around his waist, kissing him with a passion she knew was fierce and hungry. She ran her hands down his back.

Suddenly, alarms started ringing in her head. She rolls away and props herself up on her elbow. Her lips and face were red, her hair messed up, and her shirt was barely covering her. She smiles at him sweetly. "Well... that was amazing... kissing you, I mean... but I am getting hungry. How bout we go for breakfast?" she gets up and goes towards the bathroom where her bag of clothes were.

She didn't admit that she was just afraid of what they were doing might have progressed to.

Gone
October 25th, 2017, 04:32 PM
A soft giggle escaped her. "I love you, too, Jay..." she whispers. She kisses him again, unable to get enough.

They sink down on the bed, and their legs entwine. She wraps her arms around his waist, kissing him with a passion she knew was fierce and hungry. She ran her hands down his back.

Suddenly, alarms started ringing in her head. She rolls away and props herself up on her elbow. Her lips and face were red, her hair messed up, and her shirt was barely covering her. She smiles at him sweetly. "Well... that was amazing... kissing you, I mean... but I am getting hungry. How bout we go for breakfast?" she gets up and goes towards the bathroom where her bag of clothes were.

She didn't admit that she was just afraid of what they were doing might have progressed to.
Jay smiled as he gazed down at her after they finally broke the kiss, he nodded once more. "Indeed, this was amazing." He said and got up after she did, following her to the kitchen. "Well, I am pretty hungry, sure won't be too bad to eat something." He chuckled, his two pokemon had been watching for a little and they gave Opal quite a look, what if their trainer started caring less about them since he had a girlfriend? What would they do? The two gazed at eachother and nodded quickly, but did nothing, they would wait for an opportunity.

|+sari+|
October 26th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Jay smiled as he gazed down at her after they finally broke the kiss, he nodded once more. "Indeed, this was amazing." He said and got up after she did, following her to the kitchen. "Well, I am pretty hungry, sure won't be too bad to eat something." He chuckled, his two pokemon had been watching for a little and they gave Opal quite a look, what if their trainer started caring less about them since he had a girlfriend? What would they do? The two gazed at eachother and nodded quickly, but did nothing, they would wait for an opportunity.

I really hope Jay's Pokemon aren't gonna try and separate Opal and Jay))

Opal saw Jay's Pokemon watching them. She smiled and dug Puffins from her bag, offering them to Espeon And Milotic.

After she set the treats down, she hurried into the bathroom, changed, and came back out wearing her usual clothing. "Well, shall we go eat?"

Gone
October 26th, 2017, 08:33 PM
I really hope Jay's Pokemon aren't gonna try and separate Opal and Jay))

Opal saw Jay's Pokemon watching them. She smiled and dug Puffins from her bag, offering them to Espeon And Milotic.

After she set the treats down, she hurried into the bathroom, changed, and came back out wearing her usual clothing. "Well, shall we go eat?"
Milotic, not being hungry, shook her head and gazed at Espeon, who ate both puffins before she jumped on her trainer's shoulder like usual. Jay waited for Opal to come back and shrugged, he didn't know where they could go, not at all. "Well, I guess it would be for you to decide." He said and started petting Espeon.

|+sari+|
November 1st, 2017, 08:01 PM
Milotic, not being hungry, shook her head and gazed at Espeon, who ate both puffins before she jumped on her trainer's shoulder like usual. Jay waited for Opal to come back and shrugged, he didn't know where they could go, not at all. "Well, I guess it would be for you to decide." He said and started petting Espeon.

Spark sashays over to Opal, and Opal kneels down to allow the shiny Raichu to climb up her arm and settle on her shoulders, wrapping herself around her Trainer's neck.

Spark smiles at Jay's Espeon, her cheeks sparking with a little electricity. Hello, how are you?

Night, who had seen everything, including the reactions of Jay's Pokemon, padded over to Milotic.

The Absol closed his eyes as he smiled. I see you are assuming Jay cares about my trainer more than you. But that is not so.

Opal laughs at Jay's comment. "We can eat downstairs, silly. Then we can explore the city." she takes his hand, stroking her thumb over his palm.