PDA

View Full Version : The Myths of the Wilds

Wildy~ =3
October 1st, 2017, 12:43 PM
A long time ago, 5 Clans ruled the forest: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, and Sky.

But one day, there were 6 cats, each with different powers.
Fireclaw of ThunderClan, with the ability to control flames, and very rarely, lightning.
Waterflash of RiverClan, with the power to control water, and sometimes rain.
Darkheart of ShadowClan, with the scary ability to control darkness and nightmares.
Swiftpool of WindClan, with the power to move the earth, and sometimes create small earthquakes.
Cloudjumper of SkyClan, with the ability to fly, control the clouds, and even walk on them or create small tornadoes.
And finally, Starlily of StarClan, with the unique power to control the light, and even life itself.
With their powers, they shaped the world to better fit their Clans. Starlily watched them, happy to stay among the stars and give them hope.
But one day, Darkheart, jealous of the other cats with powers, used his abilities to spread distrust and suspicion among the other Clans.
The 4 other Clans eventually banished their once friends, fearful that they would use their powers to destroy their home.
Darkheart, pleased by this, took control of the 5 Clans and ruled with an iron claw.
Until one day, Starlily, unable to take this any longer, came down from StarClan and made the Clans realize that Darkheart was the real enemy. The Clans then went to look for the 4 banished cats and brought them home.
Darkheart, furious by this, attacked, and the 5 other cats with powers fought back.
The battle lasted for 5 moons. Darkheart was defeated. With his dying breath, he used the remainder of his power to turn the entire world into a wasteland, and went to the Dark Forest as its leader.
The only life left in the world was where Starlily was standing. Next to her, Fireclaw, Waterflash, Swiftpool, and Cloudjumper were looking at the empty land they once called home.
Starlily, saddened by the fact that the world wouldn't be able to hold life without her help, used all her power to create the perfect territories for each of them to make their own Clans. And with that, she left the world to guide it as the leader of StarClan.
And now, FireClan, WaterClan, EarthClan, and FlightClan still stand, proud and strong as ever.

OMG I'm so excited!!!
Each Clan has one type of power (Fire, Water, Earth, or Air/Sky/Flight)
All other cats are loners.
Allegiances: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15mc4Q_jBrX6kGBEzjaxm8XOWkdP0gCyt-ixEI-DcWMQ/edit?usp=sharing

Rules:
1: All Site Rules apply.
2: Character max hasn't been decided, but for now I'd prefer 1 cat per user, per Clan. (Except StarClan and DarkClan [le dark forest], where you can have 3 in each)
3: 1 HR per user. Only exception is for admins (Both the site admins (If they decide to join this rp) and admins of this rp (Only me so far)), who can have 2 each.

Form:
Name:
Clan:
Looks:
Perso:
Family (Optional):
Crush/Love Interest:
Sexuality:
Powers (Strength of power, what power it is for loners):
Questions:
Other:

Wildy~ =3
October 9th, 2017, 08:42 PM

SacredMadness
October 10th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Name: Greyscar
Clan: Water
Looks: Grey tabby with a scar over her right eye. Her scar eye is a vibrant blue and her not scar eye is grey.
Perso: TBRPed (I develop Perso for my OCs as they roleplay)
Family: Parents are deceased but siblings are open
Crush/Love Interest: open (please contact me if you wish for her to be or your to be)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Powers: A bit above average strength
Questions: When I read the elements I was thinking Last Airbender. Is this a Warrior Cats version of that?
Other: I don't think so....
~Wildmoon~ .

Wildy~ =3
October 24th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Name: Greyscar
Clan: Water
Looks: Grey tabby with a scar over her right eye. Her scar eye is a vibrant blue and her not scar eye is grey.
Perso: TBRPed (I develop Perso for my OCs as they roleplay)
Family: Parents are deceased but siblings are open
Crush/Love Interest: open (please contact me if you wish for her to be or your to be)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Powers: A bit above average strength
Questions: When I read the elements I was thinking Last Airbender. Is this a Warrior Cats version of that?
Other: I don't think so....
~Wildmoon~ .
(XD Na not really. But right now, before all the crazy stuff happens, yeah, it is sort of like that XD)
(And I forgot to put in role sorry about that XD)

SacredMadness
October 24th, 2017, 08:52 PM
(XD Na not really. But right now, before all the crazy stuff happens, yeah, it is sort of like that XD)
(And I forgot to put in role sorry about that XD)
(XD ) Role would be.... Warrior? I am not at my highest intelligence right now...forgive me..

Wildy~ =3
October 25th, 2017, 05:24 PM
(XD ) Role would be.... Warrior? I am not at my highest intelligence right now...forgive me..
(Thank you. Accepted.)

CinnamonCookie
October 26th, 2017, 03:30 AM
Name: Quietbreeze
Clan: Fireclan
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ab/9b/82/ab9b8240a5baedf6fc1bfbb893cfa976.png
Perso: she is-you guessed it-a quiet she-cat. She doesn't speak much, but she feels strong. She knows that some may think that she is shy, when she isn't, just doesn't have much to say. She does want to help others, but she does leave them alone, for sometimes they need to do the work themselves. She also wishes to be helpful for the kits and apprentices, and to help the queens whenever needed. She can't help, but love her family and her clan, therefore makimg her weak when it comes to them.
Family (Optional): open (wanted like a brother or sister)
Crush/Love Interest: none yet
Sexuality: straight
Powers (Strength of power, what power it is for loners): the strngest she can do is set a very small tree on fire, barely even able to reach the next tree, so no forest fire. Can hurt other cats like a burn.
Questions: Hows life?
Other: Hi

Wildy~ =3
October 27th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Name: Quietbreeze
Clan: Fireclan
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ab/9b/82/ab9b8240a5baedf6fc1bfbb893cfa976.png
Perso: she is-you guessed it-a quiet she-cat. She doesn't speak much, but she feels strong. She knows that some may think that she is shy, when she isn't, just doesn't have much to say. She does want to help others, but she does leave them alone, for sometimes they need to do the work themselves. She also wishes to be helpful for the kits and apprentices, and to help the queens whenever needed. She can't help, but love her family and her clan, therefore makimg her weak when it comes to them.
Family (Optional): open (wanted like a brother or sister)
Crush/Love Interest: none yet
Sexuality: straight
Powers (Strength of power, what power it is for loners): the strngest she can do is set a very small tree on fire, barely even able to reach the next tree, so no forest fire. Can hurt other cats like a burn.
Questions: Hows life?
Other: Hi
(Accepted!)

CinnamonCookie
October 27th, 2017, 04:45 PM
(Accepted!)
Yay thanks!

Fireflower
October 27th, 2017, 04:54 PM
can i be leader of fireclan? the funny thing if so is the name would be firestar cause her name is fireflower.

Wildy~ =3
October 27th, 2017, 04:55 PM
can i be leader of fireclan? the funny thing if so is the name would be firestar cause her name is fireflower.
(If you change the prefix, then sure!)

Fireflower
October 27th, 2017, 05:03 PM
is ember as prefix good>

Mystic
October 27th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Name: Rippleclaw
Clan: Flightclan
Looks: https://pixabay.com/en/norwegian-forest-cat-1515644/
Perso: Tbrp'd
Family: Open (Looking for sis or brothers)
Crush/Love interest: Maybe Quietbreeze? (If that's ok)
Sexuality: Straight
Powers: Can control the wind, and can make a enemy's eyes clouded for a really short amount of time (3 seconds)
Question: Is my power allowed or is it too much?
Other: Nope

Mystic
October 27th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Powers: Can control the wind, and can make a enemy's eyes clouded for a really short amount of time (3 seconds)

Sorry, I just wanted to be a tom because there are a lot of she-cats Lol, Hope that's ok

Fireflower
October 28th, 2017, 01:57 PM
(If you change the prefix, then sure!)
is ember as prefix good?

Wildy~ =3
October 29th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Sorry, I just wanted to be a tom because there are a lot of she-cats Lol, Hope that's ok
(That's alright! Accepted [but if CinnamonCookie thinks it's ok, just remember it's against the warrior code and either leader could punish you. Just a reminder])

is ember as prefix good?
(Yes. Now make a form plz)

Mystic
October 29th, 2017, 11:21 AM
(That's alright! Accepted [but if CinnamonCookie thinks it's ok, just remember it's against the warrior code and either leader could punish you. Just a reminder])

Omg I keep thinking this is a one clan thing XD I change my mind

I have bad memories.. :I

Fireflower
October 29th, 2017, 03:18 PM
A long time ago, 5 Clans ruled the forest: Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind, and Sky.

But one day, there were 6 cats, each with different powers.
Fireclaw of ThunderClan, with the ability to control flames, and very rarely, lightning.
Waterflash of RiverClan, with the power to control water, and sometimes rain.
Darkheart of ShadowClan, with the scary ability to control darkness and nightmares.
Swiftpool of WindClan, with the power to move the earth, and sometimes create small earthquakes.
Cloudjumper of SkyClan, with the ability to fly, control the clouds, and even walk on them or create small tornadoes.
And finally, Starlily of StarClan, with the unique power to control the light, and even life itself.
With their powers, they shaped the world to better fit their Clans. Starlily watched them, happy to stay among the stars and give them hope.
But one day, Darkheart, jealous of the other cats with powers, used his abilities to spread distrust and suspicion among the other Clans.
The 4 other Clans eventually banished their once friends, fearful that they would use their powers to destroy their home.
Darkheart, pleased by this, took control of the 5 Clans and ruled with an iron claw.
Until one day, Starlily, unable to take this any longer, came down from StarClan and made the Clans realize that Darkheart was the real enemy. The Clans then went to look for the 4 banished cats and brought them home.
Darkheart, furious by this, attacked, and the 5 other cats with powers fought back.
The battle lasted for 5 moons. Darkheart was defeated. With his dying breath, he used the remainder of his power to turn the entire world into a wasteland, and went to the Dark Forest as its leader.
The only life left in the world was where Starlily was standing. Next to her, Fireclaw, Waterflash, Swiftpool, and Cloudjumper were looking at the empty land they once called home.
Starlily, saddened by the fact that the world wouldn't be able to hold life without her help, used all her power to create the perfect territories for each of them to make their own Clans. And with that, she left the world to guide it as the leader of StarClan.
And now, FireClan, WaterClan, EarthClan, and FlightClan still stand, proud and strong as ever.

OMG I'm so excited!!!
Each Clan has one type of power (Fire, Water, Earth, or Air/Sky/Flight)
All other cats are loners.
Allegiances: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15mc4Q_jBrX6kGBEzjaxm8XOWkdP0gCyt-ixEI-DcWMQ/edit?usp=sharing

Rules:
1: All Site Rules apply.
2: Character max hasn't been decided, but for now I'd prefer 1 cat per user, per Clan. (Except StarClan and DarkClan [le dark forest], where you can have 3 in each)
3: 1 HR per user. Only exception is for admins (Both the site admins (If they decide to join this rp) and admins of this rp (Only me so far)), who can have 2 each.

Form:
Name:
Clan:
Looks:
Perso:
Family (Optional):
Crush/Love Interest:
Sexuality:
Powers (Strength of power, what power it is for loners):
Questions:
Other:
form
name:emberstar
clan:fireclan
looks:red shecat with black paws and tail and red wings
perso:distant,smart,strong,kind
family:mother:unknown father:unknown sisters:dragonfire,fireflower location unknown
crush:none but willing to have one
sexuality:?um....normal idk
power :basic a dragon breaths fire and has wings(dont said to go the filghtclan)
questions:none
other:none i think

Wildy~ =3
November 1st, 2017, 11:57 AM
form
name:emberstar
clan:fireclan
looks:red shecat with black paws and tail and red wings
perso:distant,smart,strong,kind
family:mother:unknown father:unknown sisters:dragonfire,fireflower location unknown
crush:none but willing to have one
sexuality:?um....normal idk
power :basic a dragon breaths fire and has wings(dont said to go the filghtclan)
questions:none
other:none i think
(I'm sorry, but wings aren't allowed in FireClan. But some can use fire like rocket boots if you want)

Fireflower
November 1st, 2017, 04:32 PM
(I'm sorry, but wings aren't allowed in FireClan. But some can use fire like rocket boots if you want)
wow other clan to turn me down cause of that but ok ok i guess that means im not joining its a heritage thing for her many cats have turned her down cause of that so im not joining then i wish i could but cant due to that fact.

CinnamonCookie
November 1st, 2017, 05:18 PM

Im ok w/ that, but whats against the code?

Wildy~ =3
November 1st, 2017, 05:27 PM
Im ok w/ that, but whats against the code?
(Someone didn't realize there were multiple Clans and wanted to have their character have a crush on yours)

CinnamonCookie
November 1st, 2017, 10:39 PM
(Someone didn't realize there were multiple Clans and wanted to have their character have a crush on yours)
Oh ok. Thx.

Wildy~ =3
December 1st, 2017, 11:47 AM
(Bump)