PDA

View Full Version : StormClan

cobrapaw
October 1st, 2017, 10:58 AM
Hello everyone, I'm gonna try to bring StormClan back! This is an old clan that used to exist and it became inactive. Anyway, here's the description:

Please read the below information. You can skim it if you have to, but don't just apply without reading anything. It'll help you get to know what's going on. Thanks :heartbounce:

Territory/cat description:
StormClan is a clan that lives in a mountainous area. Their camp in in the middle of a valley between three big mountains, with a small river running through their camp that freezes over the winter. Outside of the one of the mountains is a plain that has big and small rocks scattered along it. Behind the second mountain is a small forest that barely has any leaves in the trees most of the year, and behind the third mountain is a small desert. In the forest a little ways up the second mountain is an unused cave that goes very deep and gets really big and has a lot of unexplored pathways. Right outside of their territory past the desert is a lake that no cat can see the other side of. In the camp their dens are made of bramble, and a few dens have vines hanging over the entrance. Near the nursery is a small hill that kits play on and practice climbing on. The leaders and medicine cats den are caves in a small cliff, which the leader does his announcements from, called the SmallCliff. Every spring their camp can flood a little from the melting snow of the mountains overflowing the river in their camp, but during that time all they do is keep all young kits indoors. Sometimes there are accidents, but not many, since most cats know how to swim in the clan. In the fall the river is very dangerous to step on, since the ice breaks easily, unlike the spring where the ice melts quickly, almost over night, so there is no dangerous time then.

Cats in StormClan are usually small in size and are pretty muscular, since to get out of their camp they have to climb mountains. Their small size helps them squeeze between rocks. They have tough pads and sharp eyesight, to spot cactuses more easily and to withstand the spikes if they do step on them. Their ears are usually small, since where they live is quiet and they don't need to hear that well. They are decent swimmers because of the river running through their camp and are very good climbers. Mentors teach their apprentices to climb on either the trees in the forest or a patch of big rocks in a stair-like position in the rocky plains.

Cats so far:

((**= untaken (name)= Planned to be changed soon))

Leader- Cobrastar
Deputy- Snowgust
Medicine cat- TangleBerry
Medicine cat apprentice- **
Queens- **
Elders- **
Warriors- Nightshade, Ripplepond, Timberwhisker, DapplePelt
Apprentices- SwiftPaw, FlamePaw
Kits- Winterkit, SilverKit

Helpful information:

Current season-
Spring, past flood-season. The weather is relatively calm and not any storms are expected as we get used to roleplaying in StormClan again.

Things that have happened recently-
a group of evil cats attacked the camp and have taken stormclan's leader, Cobrastar, away as prisoner

Things happening now-
SnowGust is in charge of the camp while cobrastar is away. They are currently planning on how to retrieve their leader

Things that will happen in the future (kinda spoilers :D)- (it probably won't happen exactly like this, but this is the plan)
During their plan to save cobrastar, Timberwhisker will fight strongly and be the second in command of the attack (behind SnowGust). SnowGust is sadly struck down, though, and timberwhisker takes charge. While the attack is taking place they manage to (almost?) defeat the evil cats, but Cobrastar is killed. Without a deputy or leader, the clan decided to make Timberwhisker their next leader

If you have any plot ideas, pm me!

Form:
Name-
Rank-
Gender-
Appearance-
Personality (TBRP'd is ok most of the time)-
Other-

Note:

To everyone-
I'll accept almost everyone, if not everyone. If you want to get a high rank you may or may not be accepted for that rank, but even if you aren't accepted, you are still accepted as a warrior/kit/apprentice and you might get that rank later. Even so, high ranks are mostly first come first serve.

To role players of the old thread-
I don't know how many of the old roleplayers of this clan are still active, but if you are from the old roleplay feel free to mention any of them if you think they are still active. Also, you don't have to join again, it's just appreciated if you do. If you're from the old roleplay, you don't have to submit a form if you are using an old character. I hope we get this to be as fun as it was before, welcome back StormClan! :heartbounce:

To newcomers-
Welcome! We are always looking for new roleplayers, even if we are already in the middle of a Roleplay. Just apply and join in! We love to Roleplay with everyone here and make sure everyone is included. If you wanna Roleplay or have a plot with another person, just ask! I can't wait to Roleplay with you :D

Momotaro
October 1st, 2017, 10:59 AM
OH YEAH!

Im taking my old Oc again, There were MCA? I think it was Wurzelpaw, ill check!

cobrapaw
October 1st, 2017, 11:03 AM
OH YEAH!

Im taking my old Oc again, There were MCA? I think it was Wurzelpaw, ill check!
:surprisehug: HI! I'm pretty sure you were Tanglepaw, but I'm not definitely sure x3

Momotaro
October 1st, 2017, 11:08 AM
:surprisehug: HI! I'm pretty sure you were Tanglepaw, but I'm not definitely sure x3
I found my old form.... This was when my name was Maplefall!

Name: Tanglepaw.
Rank: Med apprentice please? If not I will make him an apprentice for hawkflight.
Appearance: He's a silverish brown and has a white muzzle plus white toes.
Personality: Very trusting and niaeve, but that often causes him to be taken advantage of.
Questions/other: He'd be a cinnamon roll.

New;

Form:
Name-
TangleBerry,
Rank-
Medicine Cat,
Gender-
Male,
Appearance-
A pale brown cat with soft long fur, Tanglepaw is slightly chubby, due to their non-physical job. His Toes and Muzzle are a slightly off white, and his eyes are a pale yellow.
+Warm, Welcoming, Hard-Working,
=Naive, Playful,
-A bit of a Klutz, Can Get Distracted Easily, Overly Trusting
Other-

cobrapaw
October 1st, 2017, 11:12 AM
I found my old form.... This was when my name was Maplefall!

Name: Tanglepaw.
Rank: Med apprentice please? If not I will make him an apprentice for hawkflight.
Appearance: He's a silverish brown and has a white muzzle plus white toes.
Personality: Very trusting and niaeve, but that often causes him to be taken advantage of.
Questions/other: He'd be a cinnamon roll.

New;

Form:
Name-
Tanglepaw,
Rank-
Medicine Cat Apprentice,
Gender-
Male,
Appearance-
A pale brown cat with soft long fur, Tanglepaw is slightly chubby, due to their non-physical job. His Toes and Muzzle are a slightly off white, and his eyes are a pale yellow.
+Warm, Welcoming, Hard-Working,
=Naive, Playful,
-A bit of a Klutz, Can Get Distracted Easily, Overly Trusting
Other-

Ok great! But now he doesn't have a mentor (at least yet)

Momotaro
October 1st, 2017, 11:13 AM
Ok great! But now he doesn't have a mentor (at least yet)
Oh yeah...

Wait! What if this takes place several years in the future!

So There would Be A Timberstar, Tangleberry,

cobrapaw
October 1st, 2017, 11:21 AM
Oh yeah...

Wait! What if this takes place several years in the future!

So There would Be A Timberstar, Tangleberry,
Oh sure!
I mean this is the future in real life and we might have been there if we kept this active the whole time. And that way if any roleplayer is inactive we could just say something happened to their cats x3 well I guess CobraStar's dead.

But we'd need someone to roleplay TimberStar (do you know if MaskedBandits is still active or not?)

Momotaro
October 1st, 2017, 11:22 AM
Oh sure!
I mean this is the future in real life and we might have been there if we kept this active the whole time. And that way if any roleplayer is inactive we could just say something happened to their cats x3 well I guess CobraStar's dead.

But we'd need someone to roleplay TimberStar (do you know if MaskedBandits is still active or not?)
`they are active!

cobrapaw
October 1st, 2017, 11:31 AM
`they are active!
Ok

MaskedBandits hi, this is brought back! You don't have to join if you don't want to, but it would be fun if you did :D

cobrapaw
October 1st, 2017, 11:33 AM
I don't know if she's on right now though

MaskedBandits
October 1st, 2017, 12:24 PM
See, my day was normal, until I got this notification.

HECK YEAH, ITS BACK

Do I need to refill out my forms for Nightshade/Timberstar?
(Omg it's been so long, I missed this more than humanly possible :rofl:)

Momotaro
October 1st, 2017, 12:28 PM
See, my day was normal, until I got this notification.

HECK YEAH, ITS BACK

Do I need to refill out my forms for Nightshade/Timberkit?
(Omg it's been so long, I missed this more than humanly possible :rofl:)
Remember when this was the biggest roleplay? It was over 200 pages.

If it was as big as before, it would be allowed to have a separate thread thing, as you could see on the main forums.

{thats a thing now.}

MaskedBandits
October 1st, 2017, 12:33 PM
Remember when this was the biggest roleplay? It was over 200 pages.

If it was as big as before, it would be allowed to have a separate thread thing, as you could see on the main forums.

{thats a thing now.}

Whoa, that'd be so cool! Hopefully it's just as big as before!!
I still have an album on my profile from when we did the evil cat plot thingy :rofl: I'll delete it in a bit since it's not needed anymore, but it brings back so many memories :heartbounce:

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 12:35 PM
Name- Fallpatch
Rank- warrior
Gender- female
Appearance- http://wallfon.com/walls/animals/black-and-white-kitten-with-orange-eyes-wallpaper-animals.jpg and she has a Celtic necklace that has the letter F in Celtic on it .
Personality (TBRP'd is ok most of the time)- TBRPD sorry but I never go by what I put in description
Other- nopers

Name rabbitkit
Gender Male
Rank - kit
Appearance gray short hair tom with blue eyes
Personality TBRP
Other cobrapaw

RipplePaw
October 1st, 2017, 02:16 PM
:D :D :D :woot::waaah::squee::ringbounce:

cobrapaw
October 1st, 2017, 02:25 PM
Name- Fallpatch
Rank- warrior
Gender- female
Appearance- http://wallfon.com/walls/animals/black-and-white-kitten-with-orange-eyes-wallpaper-animals.jpg and she has a Celtic necklace that has the letter F in Celtic on it .
Personality (TBRP'd is ok most of the time)- TBRPD sorry but I never go by what I put in description
Other- nopers

Name rabbitkit
Gender Male
Rank - kit
Appearance gray short hair tom with blue eyes
Personality TBRP
Other cobrapaw
Accepted!

MaskedBandits since we don't have all the roleplayers from before, maybe this should be in the future. Should it be after Cobrastar is dead and TimberKit is already leader or before that? :D (also, you don't have to submit a form of its an old character)

bobtail
October 1st, 2017, 03:01 PM
Name
Ravenkit // Ravenpaw // Ravenwing // Ravenstar

Rank
Deputy?

Appearance
Ravenwing (http://farm1.static.flickr.com/112/254407275_f6f2abb0c3.jpg) is a sleek, short-haired black she-cat with bright emerald eyes. She has small white paws, as well as a tiny patch on her chest and a long, white-tipped tail; her whiskers are slightly longer than the average cat's, sometimes leading her to believe that she can't fit through a gap she could actually squeeze through if she tried hard enough. She has multiple scars on her flanks and a fair chunk taken out of her right ear.

Personality
She is determined and not easily swayed from her ways, often outright refusing to listen to cats who go against her beliefs. Those she does listen to are of high power and deserving of much respect, such as an enemy Clan's leader. Anyone inside her Clan is automatically on her list of cats to listen to, although she is strangely suspicious of cats that she isn't particularly close to, and will jump on the slightest hint that they aren't completely loyal or honest with their words.

Other
cobrapaw

MaskedBandits
October 1st, 2017, 03:26 PM
Accepted!

MaskedBandits since we don't have all the roleplayers from before, maybe this should be in the future. Should it be after Cobrastar is dead and TimberKit is already leader or before that? :D (also, you don't have to submit a form of its an old character)

We could start right as Cobrastar dies; that way you can still RP him a bit in his final hour :heartbounce: Then Timberstar (known as Timberwhisker at the time) can go on to be leader, get her 9 lives, etc.

And ok, that makes things a tad bit easier XD

Momotaro
October 1st, 2017, 03:27 PM
We could start right as Cobrastar dies; that way you can still RP him a bit in his final hour :heartbounce: Then Timberstar (known as Timberwhisker at the time) can go on to be leader, get her 9 lives, etc.

And ok, that makes things a tad bit easier XD
Yeah, let's also say Jaywind died just before~ so tangle and timber go together~

cobrapaw
October 1st, 2017, 03:28 PM
Name
Ravenkit // Ravenpaw // Ravenwing // Ravenstar

Rank
Deputy?

Appearance
Ravenwing (http://farm1.static.flickr.com/112/254407275_f6f2abb0c3.jpg) is a sleek, short-haired black she-cat with bright emerald eyes. She has small white paws, as well as a tiny patch on her chest and a long, white-tipped tail; her whiskers are slightly longer than the average cat's, sometimes leading her to believe that she can't fit through a gap she could actually squeeze through if she tried hard enough. She has multiple scars on her flanks and a fair chunk taken out of her right ear.

Personality
She is determined and not easily swayed from her ways, often outright refusing to listen to cats who go against her beliefs. Those she does listen to are of high power and deserving of much respect, such as an enemy Clan's leader. Anyone inside her Clan is automatically on her list of cats to listen to, although she is strangely suspicious of cats that she isn't particularly close to, and will jump on the slightest hint that they aren't completely loyal or honest with their words.

Other
cobrapaw
Accepted! I'm not sure where we are starting the roleplay, so I don't know if i am roleplaying the leader or if the leader will be TimberStar. I'm pretty sure it will be TimberStar, so I think I'll leave it up to MaskedBandits to decide if TimberStar would pick that cat as deputy. If I'm wrong though, I'll let you know. For now you'll be warrior but if whoever is roleplaying the leader accepts you as deputy, then you'll be deputy. :heartbounce:

cobrapaw
October 1st, 2017, 03:29 PM
Accepted! I'm not sure where we are starting the roleplay, so I don't know if i am roleplaying the leader or if the leader will be TimberStar. I'm pretty sure it will be TimberStar, so I think I'll leave it up to MaskedBandits to decide if TimberStar would pick that cat as deputy. If I'm wrong though, I'll let you know. For now you'll be warrior but if whoever is roleplaying the leader accepts you as deputy, then you'll be deputy. :heartbounce:
Oh, people said things and we're starting right before Cobrastar, my cat, dies, so yeah, deputy is taken at the moment but it'll be open soon x3

cobrapaw
October 1st, 2017, 03:30 PM
Ok I'm going to add the cats to the front thing so we remember we're starting here
Oh wait one question- is Timberwhisker deputy, or is she just made leader because she helped lead the attack to try and save him? MaskedBandits

MaskedBandits
October 1st, 2017, 04:03 PM
Ok I'm going to add the cats to the front thing so we remember we're starting here
Oh wait one question- is Timberwhisker deputy, or is she just made leader because she helped lead the attack to try and save him? MaskedBandits

Depends on if you want to RP Cobrastar's last death or go straight into Timberstar's rule <3

cobrapaw
October 1st, 2017, 04:35 PM
Depends on if you want to RP Cobrastar's last death or go straight into Timberstar's rule <3
I want you Roleplay his death, I guess. Still, is TimberStar his deputy when he dies so she is made leader, or is there no deputy and she is made leader, or does he have a deputy (SnowGust) and they both die so TimberStar has to be made leader? :heartbounce: once we figure this out we can probably start the roleplay, I think :waaah:

cobrapaw
October 1st, 2017, 04:53 PM
Strobelight
This is back if you want to join :D

MaskedBandits
October 1st, 2017, 04:57 PM
I want you Roleplay his death, I guess. Still, is TimberStar his deputy when he dies so she is made leader, or is there no deputy and she is made leader, or does he have a deputy (SnowGust) and they both die so TimberStar has to be made leader? :heartbounce: once we figure this out we can probably start the roleplay, I think :waaah:

If Snowgust's RPer is active, then we could do something where they both die, yeah, but if they aren't, then we can just make it like Snowgust only recently passed and Cobrastar has yet to pick a new deputy or Timberwhisker is the deputy

RipplePaw
October 1st, 2017, 09:05 PM
Spinny is snowgusts roleplayer
I'll use RipplePond again, and I might make a new one if I feel like it later x3

bobtail
October 2nd, 2017, 12:47 PM
cobrapaw MaskedBandits

So Cobrastar's going to die, Timberwhisker will become the leader and then Ravenwing the deputy... Did I get that right?

cobrapaw
October 2nd, 2017, 03:01 PM
cobrapaw MaskedBandits

So Cobrastar's going to die, Timberwhisker will become the leader and then Ravenwing the deputy... Did I get that right?
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what's happening. I guess it doesn't matter whether there is a deputy right now or not, so if Spinny isn't here it'll be ok. I'm pretty sure we can start the Roleplay now! If it's right before the battle or already in battle (where Cobrastar dies), I don't know, but whoever starts can decide I guess

Spinny if you come here soon then you can be Cobrastars deputy Snowgust and she'll die with him, then Timberwhisker is promoted leader because she led the attack to try and save Cobrastar

If I'm getting any of this wrong, just tell me, I'm getting this all from memory x3 MaskedBandits

cobrapaw
October 5th, 2017, 05:23 PM
(Ok, I guess I'll start. Let's say they are about to attack. I'm pretty sure Cobrastar is being held prisoner by the evil cats, but I'm not sure. I'll just role with it x3)
SwiftPaw was nervous. This was not like him. He usually put pride first in his every action and made sure every cat knew he wasn't scared. But now was a time he was so nervous he couldn't help but show it. He would be made a warrior soon, he knew. He'd been an apprentice for many moons. This new feeling of nervousness made him feel he wasn't ready. He shook his head and got his mind straightened. If he did well in this battle, he might be a warrior by the end of the day. Harness this feeling and use it in battle! He smiled, still feeling oddly cold from the waves of feeling that kept hitting him, and looked around for his mentor. He needed her with him now.
(@spinny)
--
Cobrastar was constantly looking for a way to escape back to his clan, but it seemed hopeless. He had to be careful to escape, not only because it would be more efficient to sneak out, but also because this was his last life. My last life. This caused him to shudder nervously and he took a deep breath. He shouldn't care how many lives he had left, as long as he used them to protect his clan and serve them well.

( MaskedBandits The Eye Of The Storm SamCats RipplePaw we're starting :D:D) (mention anyone else if you think they're still active :love4:) (also LelliNicole.zob I know you wanted to join here it is)

Spinny
October 5th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Okay I'm here!!! Sorry I didn't post, I had lots of homework even though my teacher said she doesn't give out a lot of homework. Hopefully I understand what is happening right now correct me if I do something wrong if this is part of the plot idk

Snowgust padded around camp thinking of a plan. She saw swiftpaw and padded over to him, "I think I'm going to organize a patrol to go find information about Cobrastar and where they are. Then The next patrol comes and if we have to attack? I'm not sure, I didn't have to deal with a situation this serious for a while."

cobrapaw
October 5th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Okay I'm here!!! Sorry I didn't post, I had lots of homework even though my teacher said she doesn't give out a lot of homework. Hopefully I understand what is happening right now correct me if I do something wrong if this is part of the plot idk

Snowgust padded around camp thinking of a plan. She saw swiftpaw and padded over to him, "I think I'm going to organize a patrol to go find information about Cobrastar and where they are. Then The next patrol comes and if we have to attack? I'm not sure, I didn't have to deal with a situation this serious for a while."
(You're good :3)
SwiftPaw swallowed hardly and nodded. "I can go on a patrol. Anything. I can do whatever you think of to help." He took a step closer to the deputy and looked around the camp. An attack of evil cats had just burst into camp a day before, but their attack patterns were different than the normal burst into camp and attack the nearest cat thing. It's like they actually had a plan. Only until after had that found out it was to take their leader. SwiftPaw's body ached from scratches criss-crossing his body from the previous fight. Although it was a day ago, it still felt like te attack had just happened. He barely had gotten any sleep the previous night. He knew SnowGust would make a fine leader for the time being, but he couldn't help but feel that the camp just wasn't the same without him. They had to get Cobrastar back.

RipplePaw
October 5th, 2017, 06:07 PM
RipplePond sat in the camp and looked around. She did this a lot when times were stressful. Then she started to think of what Cobrastar was even doing with the evil cats. He could be dead! It could be a diversion to get us to leave camp! She padded over to SnowGust. "I guess without Cobrastar you are our leader till we get him back. What do you suppose we do?" She asked innocently. She didn't want the deputy to feel surrounded by too many tasks to complete, but they had to act not only fast but smartly to get him back. "Don't send too many good cats into the patrol. What if they fight us here, and we've sent all our strongest warriors away? We'd be doomed!" She tried to convince herself that this was the purpose of what she wanted, but she couldn't help but admit that she didn't want her daughter or mate be sent away to a very dangerous place. They were both good warriors to the clan. If SnowGust were to send the strongest warriors away, she wanted them to be safe. She acted as if she was going to walk away right when she got an answer so SnowGust wouldn't feel overwhelmed with duties.
(Yay! I can't wait for it to get as exciting to Roleplay as it used to be here!! :D :D)

Tazzy
October 5th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Hi! I would like to join Stormclan if you'll have me.

Silverkit:
Appearance:Silver-white fur with black ear tips, black paws,black tail tip and black muzzle and chest fur. She ice blue eyes.
Personality:Adventurous, shy, playful and sometimes serious, fearless
Lost both her parents at a young age. Whitekit's sister.

Whitekit:
Appearance:White with a black muzzle. Has leaf green eyes.
Personality:Talkative, playful, adventurous, calm
Lost both parents at a young age. Silverkit's brother.

cobrapaw
October 5th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Hi! I would like to join Stormclan if you'll have me.

Silverkit:
Appearance:Silver-white fur with black ear tips, black paws,black tail tip and black muzzle and chest fur. She ice blue eyes.
Personality:Adventurous, shy, playful and sometimes serious, fearless
Lost both her parents at a young age. Whitekit's sister.

Whitekit:
Appearance:White with a black muzzle. Has leaf green eyes.
Personality:Talkative, playful, adventurous, calm
Lost both parents at a young age. Silverkit's brother.
Of course! :heartbounce:
You can join in whenever you'd like. Right now we are wrapping up an old plot, so if you're confused just ask. Thanks for applying! :D

MaskedBandits
October 5th, 2017, 09:20 PM
(I promise I'm not avoiding this, but I'll be on a hiatus until next Tuesday, so I'll be unavailable during that time :wut: Once I get back, I'll for sure get a reply done here! :heartbounce: Really sorry though :penguinballoon:)

cobrapaw
October 5th, 2017, 09:23 PM
(I promise I'm not avoiding this, but I'll be on a hiatus until next Tuesday, so I'll be unavailable during that time :wut: Once I get back, I'll for sure get a reply done here! :heartbounce: Really sorry though :penguinballoon:)
That's ok :D

Tazzy
October 5th, 2017, 09:33 PM
(I'm guessing a battle happened and now your looking for cobrastar?)

Silverkit leaned against her brother, Whitekit, as they watched warriors rush around the camp. "What do you think is going on?" Silverkit whispered into Whitekits ear. He just shrugged watching with wide eyes.

cobrapaw
October 6th, 2017, 04:10 PM
(I'm guessing a battle happened and now your looking for cobrastar?)

Silverkit leaned against her brother, Whitekit, as they watched warriors rush around the camp. "What do you think is going on?" Silverkit whispered into Whitekits ear. He just shrugged watching with wide eyes.
(Yeah)
SwiftPaw waited for SnowGust's reply Spinny
--
Cobrastar sat and thought of a plan to escape, hoping help was on the way. Knowing help was on the way

Tazzy
October 6th, 2017, 09:35 PM
"Come on" Silverkit mumbled to Winterkit. She raced towards Snowgust with her brother hard on her heels. "Can we join the hunt?" She asked Snowgust bouncing around with excitement. Winterkit nodded eagerly fluffing his pelt to look bigger.

Spinny
October 7th, 2017, 08:59 AM
RipplePond sat in the camp and looked around. She did this a lot when times were stressful. Then she started to think of what Cobrastar was even doing with the evil cats. He could be dead! It could be a diversion to get us to leave camp! She padded over to SnowGust. "I guess without Cobrastar you are our leader till we get him back. What do you suppose we do?" She asked innocently. She didn't want the deputy to feel surrounded by too many tasks to complete, but they had to act not only fast but smartly to get him back. "Don't send too many good cats into the patrol. What if they fight us here, and we've sent all our strongest warriors away? We'd be doomed!" She tried to convince herself that this was the purpose of what she wanted, but she couldn't help but admit that she didn't want her daughter or mate be sent away to a very dangerous place. They were both good warriors to the clan. If SnowGust were to send the strongest warriors away, she wanted them to be safe. She acted as if she was going to walk away right when she got an answer so SnowGust wouldn't feel overwhelmed with duties.
(Yay! I can't wait for it to get as exciting to Roleplay as it used to be here!! :D :D)

"I know, I'm thinking of a plan. I'm thinking I should sent around half of the warriors and leave the rest back. Before that I think I'll lead a small search party first to see what they're going to do, maybe we can hear some of their plans..." She turned around to see 3 other cats trying to speak to her.
(Yeah)
SwiftPaw waited for SnowGust's reply Spinny
--
Cobrastar sat and thought of a plan to escape, hoping help was on the way. Knowing help was on the way

"Of course you can help," Snougust said, "You can go on the search party with me. If those evil cats attack, try to flee unless you're pinned to the ground or something, because we're only sending half our cats to search." She smiled at her apprentice, "I'm really proud of you.

"Come on" Silverkit mumbled to Winterkit. She raced towards Snowgust with her brother hard on her heels. "Can we join the hunt?" She asked Snowgust bouncing around with excitement. Winterkit nodded eagerly fluffing his pelt to look bigger.

She turned to see 2 kits, "Hello," She said. "You're going to be apprentices and help all you want very soon! I can tell you're both going to become strong warriors." She felt bad they couldn't help but they it was for the best because they need time as a kit to train well to be warriors. :3

cobrapaw
October 7th, 2017, 09:03 AM
"I know, I'm thinking of a plan. I'm thinking I should sent around half of the warriors and leave the rest back. Before that I think I'll lead a small search party first to see what they're going to do, maybe we can hear some of their plans..." She turned around to see 3 other cats trying to speak to her.

"Of course you can help," Snougust said, "You can go on the search party with me. If those evil cats attack, try to flee unless you're pinned to the ground or something, because we're only sending half our cats to search." She smiled at her apprentice, "I'm really proud of you.

She turned to see 2 kits, "Hello," She said. "You're going to be apprentices and help all you want very soon! I can tell you're both going to become strong warriors." She felt bad they couldn't help but they it was for the best because they need time as a kit to train well to be warriors. :3
SwiftPaw nodded. "Just call my name and I'll be be right over to go on anything." The old apprentice padded over to the kits. He knew how eager he was to do things when he was a kit and how disappointing it would be. "Do you wanna play something with me?" ( Silverfrost to make sure you don't miss this :heartbounce:)

RipplePaw
October 7th, 2017, 09:06 AM

RipplePond smiled and nodded. "Thanks. If you need it, I'll go on anything you ask me to."

Tazzy
October 7th, 2017, 03:18 PM
SwiftPaw nodded. "Just call my name and I'll be be right over to go on anything." The old apprentice padded over to the kits. He knew how eager he was to do things when he was a kit and how disappointing it would be. "Do you wanna play something with me?" ( Silverfrost to make sure you don't miss this :heartbounce:)

"Ok" Silverkit said her tail drooping down in disappointment.
Spinny

Both kits turned to the apprentice. "Like what?" Winterkit asked tilting his head.
"Oh I know!" Silverkit exclaimed and pounced onto Swiftpaw. "I gotcha!" She squeaked in triumph.

>Pepsi<
October 8th, 2017, 05:03 PM
(Long time no see... I’m crying I’m so sorry I’ve had no time for this:/ but I’m back and dapplepelt is here to kick butt again)

>Pepsi<
October 8th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Dapplepelt wondered across the clearing wondering what to do with herself. The prey pile was full and she was not hungry she could patrol the area and watch for foxes they were getting bad this season she had already spotted two hiding in the marshes about a mile from the clan.. she wondered aimlessly into the nursery hoping to find something going on. She suddenly thought ‘FLASHFOOT’ She felt like it had been a while since she had seen him. But time was going to fast. She edged around the nursery door... Rippleponds kit was a lot more muscular then last time she even looked in the nursery. Dapplepelt decided she wanted to do something exiting but wasn’t sure what. Hopefully something would happen... Maybe a surprise fox attack or a badger or something. This clan was at its strongest and a small desert fox wouldn’t stand a chance against us.

( cobrapaw anything exiting happened recently?)

cobrapaw
October 8th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Dapplepelt wondered across the clearing wondering what to do with herself. The prey pile was full and she was not hungry she could patrol the area and watch for foxes they were getting bad this season she had already spotted two hiding in the marshes about a mile from the clan.. she wondered aimlessly into the nursery hoping to find something going on. She suddenly thought ‘FLASHFOOT’ She felt like it had been a while since she had seen him. But time was going to fast. She edged around the nursery door... Rippleponds kit was a lot more muscular then last time she even looked in the nursery. Dapplepelt decided she wanted to do something exiting but wasn’t sure what. Hopefully something would happen... Maybe a surprise fox attack or a badger or something. This clan was at its strongest and a small desert fox wouldn’t stand a chance against us.

( cobrapaw anything exiting happened recently?)
Hi again! :surprisehug:
Since we were gone for a while, we decided to skip time. Is that ok? I dunno, if you want to go back to how it was, I could try and convince them. But right now we are in the future a bit..
"Current season-
Spring, past flood-season. The weather is relatively calm and not any storms are expected as we get used to roleplaying in StormClan again.

a group of evil cats attacked the camp and have taken stormclan's leader, Cobrastar, away as prisoner

Things happening now-
SnowGust is in charge of the camp while cobrastar is away. They are currently planning on how to retrieve their leader

Things that will happen in the future (kinda spoilers )- (it probably won't happen exactly like this, but this is the plan)
During their plan to save cobrastar, Timberwhisker will fight strongly and be the second in command of the attack (behind SnowGust). SnowGust is sadly struck down, though, and timberwhisker takes charge. While the attack is taking place they manage to (almost?) defeat the evil cats, but Cobrastar is killed. Without a deputy or leader, the clan decided to make Timberwhisker their next leader

If you have any plot ideas, pm me!"
That's on the first post. Is that ok? It's ok if it isn't, we are just starting so it'll probably be early enough to switch back to normal time if you want and we can convince everyone. I just don't want anyone to skip time if they don't want to

cobrapaw
October 8th, 2017, 10:02 PM
"Ok" Silverkit said her tail drooping down in disappointment.
Spinny

Both kits turned to the apprentice. "Like what?" Winterkit asked tilting his head.
"Oh I know!" Silverkit exclaimed and pounced onto Swiftpaw. "I gotcha!" She squeaked in triumph.
SwiftPaw laughed a rolled over onto his back. He rolled over while also trying to let the kit stay clinged on.

Tazzy
October 9th, 2017, 01:07 AM
Silverkit clung to his back. She tugged his ear playfully. "I got you evil cat! We're better warriors!" She mewed laughing.While his sister clung to swiftpaws back Winterkit grabed his tail and pulled it. "I'll keep him here sis. He wont be retreating." He growled playing. cobrapaw

>Pepsi<
October 9th, 2017, 02:17 AM
Hi again! :surprisehug:
Since we were gone for a while, we decided to skip time. Is that ok? I dunno, if you want to go back to how it was, I could try and convince them. But right now we are in the future a bit..
"Current season-

Things happening now-

Things that will happen in the future (kinda spoilers )- (it probably won't happen exactly like this, but this is the plan)

If you have any plot ideas, pm me!"
That's on the first post. Is that ok? It's ok if it isn't, we are just starting so it'll probably be early enough to switch back to normal time if you want and we can convince everyone. I just don't want anyone to skip time if they don't want to

//Thank you for that! I’m so glad to be back is Strobelight still here?

cobrapaw
October 9th, 2017, 08:36 AM
//Thank you for that! I’m so glad to be back is Strobelight still here?
I mentioned them once before and they never came so I dunno))

>Pepsi<
October 9th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Could I create an apprentice? I love camp rebels :D

Name: Flamepaw//Flamestorm
Offspring: Dapplepelts half sister
Mentor: Dunno? Dapplepelt.. anyone :,D Has cobrastar got an apprentice yet?
Personality: Flamepaw has a ruined childhood her siblings were killed by cherrytail now known as tigeress an evil cat who can’t be stopped.. (even though she is blind? I dunno.. anyways Tigeress can be killed in the last battle) she is extremely stubborn and rebellious, perfect warrior but she is to witty for her own good.. she has absalutly no control of her mouth and has no fear when it comes to fighting
Appearence: A dark ginger with a black russet stripe going down her back and a bushy tail.. short and skinny but lots of fluff :D

Family tree: I need to make this XD

rouge 1 - Rouge 2
|
Cherrytail - Rouge 3
| | | |
Dapplepelt. pumpkinkit squirrelkit Flamepaw(storm)

Is Dapplepelts plot still on? cobrapaw

cobrapaw
October 10th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Silverkit clung to his back. She tugged his ear playfully. "I got you evil cat! We're better warriors!" She mewed laughing.While his sister clung to swiftpaws back Winterkit grabed his tail and pulled it. "I'll keep him here sis. He wont be retreating." He growled playing. cobrapaw
(Sorry it's been a day I didn't notice this :3) SwiftPaw winced from his tail being pulled, but tried to hide it best he could to show how strong he could be as a warrior to the kits. He would have been able to push the kits off if he tried hard enough, but they were stronger than he expected. He struggled only slightly and let them enjoy themselves attacking him. The kits mentioning the evil cats made him remember the fight yesterday. He gulped and warped back to reality. Thinking about it to much and being attacked by the kits made it feel to real. He smiled and tried to flip the kits over and tried to pin one of them down lightly.
Could I create an apprentice? I love camp rebels :D

Name: Flamepaw//Flamestorm
Offspring: Dapplepelts half sister
Mentor: Dunno? Dapplepelt.. anyone :,D Has cobrastar got an apprentice yet?
Personality: Flamepaw has a ruined childhood her siblings were killed by cherrytail now known as tigeress an evil cat who can’t be stopped.. (even though she is blind? I dunno.. anyways Tigeress can be killed in the last battle) she is extremely stubborn and rebellious, perfect warrior but she is to witty for her own good.. she has absalutly no control of her mouth and has no fear when it comes to fighting
Appearence: A dark ginger with a black russet stripe going down her back and a bushy tail.. short and skinny but lots of fluff :D

Family tree: I need to make this XD

rouge 1 - Rouge 2
|
Cherrytail - Rouge 3
| | | |
Dapplepelt. pumpkinkit squirrelkit Flamepaw(storm)

Is Dapplepelts plot still on? cobrapaw
Accepted :D Also, yes! Now that we've skipped through time we won't have to wait as long for it

Tazzy
October 10th, 2017, 09:31 PM
(Thats ok :P cobrapaw)

Silvekit was pinned down by Swiftpaw. "Winterkit! He got me!" she gasped out of breath from laughter. She pummeled his under belly with her back paws keeping her claws sheathed.
Hearing that his sister was pinned, Winterkit let go of Swiftpaws tail and leaped onto the strong apprentices back and bit his ear lightly.

>Pepsi<
October 26th, 2017, 06:51 AM
Flamepaw padded around camp. Hoping to do something, that’s not hunting or learning in anyway shape or form. She hid from her mentor who was probably looking for her. She edged herself into the apprentice den.

cobrapaw Should we have a fox attack camp or something? Hopefully people would join and the camp would be a lot more active? :3