PDA

View Full Version : RWBY RP (Limited)

bobtail
October 1st, 2017, 10:07 AM
Welcome to the world of Remnant, where young people train to become Huntsmen and Huntresses to protect innocents from the creatures of Grimm. Will you be one of these brave youths, fighting to defend those you love? Will you be victorious, or fall to their dark powers? And what about other humans... they can be just as dangerous as monsters, you know. Let's sit back and watch how you do in this world... relax, this might take a while.

Form
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon:
Semblance:
RP Sample:
Other:

Anyone can apply as many characters as they want, but bear in mind that, in the end, I will only choose three people other than myself, so that we can have a single team and make things a whole lot easier.

Darky
The only person who I know likes RWBY

bobtail
October 1st, 2017, 10:08 AM
Name: Milliana Arkens
Species: Human
Sexuality: Bicurious Demiromantic
Crush: Open
Appearance: Boop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/bf/e3/4e/bfe34edf8e4db0cbb8093494bcc682e8--vocaloid-ia-anime-chibi.jpg)
Personality: She's confident and outgoing. She'll force her way into conversations and make sure her opinion is heard, but always knows when to stop before people get too annoyed. She's a quick thinker, which helps her get out of uncomfortable situations.
Weapon: Crimson Lilies (a pair of long daggers with dust containers hidden within the grips)
Semblance: Copycat (can copy others' semblances through touch)
RP Sample: Ravenwing watched cautiously as Oriole approached the fence; she shuffled backwards slightly as the kittypet climbed up beside her, trying not to show her satisfaction at the fact that she appeared to have better balance. Only now that she was beside Oriole did the black she-cat realise how different they were, even without the finer details. She was taller than the kittypet, which made since she was probably older, and was more muscular and thin. Oriole definitely wasn't fat, but she was plump enough to show that she ate well each day. Like... a RiverClan cat that wasn't waterproof.

She had to force herself not to gag as Oriole meowed again, her words meaning truly nothing more than dirt to Ravenwing. The kittypet seemed nice enough, but she was just a means of finding her goal. Her green gaze finally settled on the calico and she noticed some sort of... uncertainty, almost, as if Oriole were curious about something but didn't want to ask. Ravenwing's confusion was quickly swept away when she felt a tail tip brush her flank. She flinched away slightly, shifting once again just in case the fur had been disturbed, which would reveal the scars on her haunches. She tried to hide the action by hurriedly responding to Oriole's offer. "That would be great, thank you!" She meowed a little too quickly. Ravenwing, you mouse-brain!
Other: Nurp

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 10:17 AM
Name: Marcie earnheart ( maroon Marcie hint )
Sexuality - homo
Crush - was Blake belladonna but now has none
Appearance: long brown hair brown ears blue eyes
Personality: she's scared of everything but the rest is tbrped
Weapon: hammer ( like amy roses )
Semblance: she can heal others and he very fast also she has after image
RP Sample: Marcie sighed as she walked along the school hall ways her ears twitched she was bullied by Cardin Winchester and his team again . She hated being called freak and her ears hurt again. The rabbit faunus sat down at the steps she's heard of team rwby. Unlike all the Other faunus she wasn't aacceoted , her only crush was Blake and she was to scared so she was normal forgotten but she didn't mind. She listened to her head phones again.
Other: I LOVE RWBY TO ! And I already have a rp of it but oh well .

SamCats

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 10:25 AM
Name: Marcie earnheart ( maroon Marcie hint )
Sexuality - homo
Crush - was Blake belladonna but now has none
Appearance: long brown hair brown ears blue eyes
Personality: she's scared of everything but the rest is tbrped
Weapon: hammer ( like amy roses )
Semblance: she can heal others and he very fast also she has after image
RP Sample: Marcie sighed as she walked along the school hall ways her ears twitched she was bullied by Cardin Winchester and his team again . She hated being called freak and her ears hurt again. The rabbit faunus sat down at the steps she's heard of team rwby. Unlike all the Other faunus she wasn't aacceoted , her only crush was Blake and she was to scared so she was normal forgotten but she didn't mind. She listened to her head phones again.
Other: I LOVE RWBY TO ! And I already have a rp of it but oh well .

SamCats
Why do we have 2 rwby rps now?

Leucos
October 1st, 2017, 10:30 AM

Idk honestly idk.....

bobtail
October 1st, 2017, 10:54 AM

Because the other one is closed and I really like RWBY?

Darky
October 1st, 2017, 10:58 AM
Because the other one is closed and I really like RWBY?
you mean private, we can let you join.