PDA

View Full Version : Tigerheart's Shadow

wickedvirtues
September 30th, 2017, 09:37 AM
Dovewing is going to have Tigerderps, I mean, Tigerheart's kits. So, instead of staying in a Clan where they will be cared for and possibly having them a bit looked down on for being half-Clan, she just up and leaves!
It doesn't make sense!
Look at Holly, Jay, and Lion.
They're half-Clan and respected!

Tigerheart has a bunch of struggles to decide, blah blah blah.
Then becomes leader?!
What
what
what
what
what
why
how
when
why.

((I haven't read the whole story, so correct me if i'm wrong on anything & feel free to add.))

Zan Partizanne
October 2nd, 2017, 09:54 AM
AhHHHhhhh I should Have known better then to look at this!! Now I spoiled it for MyseLF ;;;-;;;

Role
October 7th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Dovewing is going to have Tigerderps, I mean, Tigerheart's kits. So, instead of staying in a Clan where they will be cared for and possibly having them a bit looked down on for being half-Clan, she just up and leaves!
It doesn't make sense!
Look at Holly, Jay, and Lion.
They're half-Clan and respected!

Tigerheart has a bunch of struggles to decide, blah blah blah.
Then becomes leader?!
What
what
what
what
what
why
how
when
why.

((I haven't read the whole story, so correct me if i'm wrong on anything & feel free to add.))
EXACTLY

ALSO DID I MISS SOMETHING?
HOW DID ROWAN DIE?
WUT

seasalt
October 7th, 2017, 08:12 PM
-slides into the abyss of unpopular opinions-

i like tigerheart's shadow...
and... the kits are okay...

spire and blaze are adorable children
ahhhhhh!!!!

Role
October 7th, 2017, 08:29 PM
-slides into the abyss of unpopular opinions-

i like tigerheart's shadow...
and... the kits are okay...

spire and blaze are adorable children
ahhhhhh!!!!
Same

But it was a bit boring...
And confusing...
:"3

Bracken12
October 7th, 2017, 08:49 PM
EXACTLY

HOW DID ROWAN DIE?
WUT
I HEARD ROWAN DIED! * screams in pain* He was the smartest out of the Shadowclan leaders! * thinks about it* Tigerheart.. is now Tigerstar.. OMSC! OMSC OMSC OMSC! OH MY FREAKING WAFFLES!

* quoting moonkitti* Dovewing went to church because she was going to have a litter of Tigerstar clones.

Lawlipop
October 7th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Jay, Holly, and Lion were respected, but that was before everyone knew, the same goes for Mistyfoot and Stonefur.

What happened with Mapleshade and her kits when they were found out? Their mother was attacked in front of them and called creatures by the cat who loved them days ago before she knew.

This won't happen to Dovewing and her kits considering that Tigerheart/star II actually cares about her more than Appledusk with Mapleshade, but because everyone knows already, they may be put in a spot of vulnerability where they may feel they have to prove their worth more than a regular kit, not just because they are half-Clan, but because everyone likes being afraid of Tigerstar's bloodline.

Jay, Lion, Holly, Misty and Stone were already shown to be assets to their clan so they never felt too much pressure for being the product of forbidden love from their clanmates. How they felt personally about the information varies with each character.

AutumnBreeze
November 3rd, 2017, 04:08 PM
EXACTLY

HOW DID ROWAN DIE?
WUT

Sorry for spoiling, Rowan doesn't die, but he steps down as leader for when he comes back or something... I finished the book.:hmm:

Role
November 3rd, 2017, 05:34 PM
Sorry for spoiling, Rowan doesn't die, but he steps down as leader for when he comes back or something... I finished the book.:hmm:
But then.. y was he in starclan? Im super slow with these things