PDA

View Full Version : The villain is the goosefeather

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 09:08 PM
So if you read bluestar and crookstar books you know the villains thisleclaw and mapleshade but it isn't them. Its Goosefeather, he put pressure on bluestar to were she gave away her kits at what cost, telling the leader about what would happen? And for crookstar he wouldn't have met mapleshade if he was never scared by goose so goosefeather screwed up his life. How can you stand your nieces and nephew going away and one dying! He's crazy yet so put in so we don't hear a lot about this. He freaking got moonflower killed over a flase prophecy.

wickedvirtues
September 29th, 2017, 09:21 PM
So if you read bluestar and crookstar books you know the villains thisleclaw and mapleshade but it isn't them. Its Goosefeather, he put pressure on bluestar to were she gave away her kits at what cost, telling the leader about what would happen? And for crookstar he wouldn't have met mapleshade if he was never scared by goose so goosefeather screwed up his life. How can you stand your nieces and nephew going away and one dying! He's crazy yet so put in so we don't hear a lot about this. He freaking got moonflower killed over a flase prophecy.

I mean, it's true, but
"Goosekit is a ThunderClan cat with a very special gift - he can see things no other cat can see, such as dead ancestors in camp and visions of the future. However, this interferes with Goosekit's normal life. Can he see this as a gift, or as a curse?"

I haven't read his SE, but from what I've seen, he basically went crazy. Like, insane. So perhaps that's why?

Darky
September 29th, 2017, 09:24 PM
I mean, it's true, but
"Goosekit is a ThunderClan cat with a very special gift - he can see things no other cat can see, such as dead ancestors in camp and visions of the future. However, this interferes with Goosekit's normal life. Can he see this as a gift, or as a curse?"

I haven't read his SE, but from what I've seen, he basically went crazy. Like, insane. So perhaps that's why?
True true but I just hate him, look at moonflower now!

wickedvirtues
September 29th, 2017, 09:28 PM
True true but I just hate him, look at moonflower now!

Moonflower was Bluekit's mother..who was killed by Hawk-something-or-other..but then again Goose did tell them to invade..so yeah, he sort of did kill Moon.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Moonflower was Bluekit's mother..who was killed by Hawk-something-or-other..but then again Goose did tell them to invade..so yeah, he sort of did kill Moon.
Exactly and if he never scared crookstar he would had never met mapleshade and his kits would still be alive.

BEAR.
September 30th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Exactly and if he never scared crookstar he would had never met mapleshade and his kits would still be alive.

Crookedstar meeting Mapleshade had nothing to do with his family dying. Those were coincidences Mapleshade used to try to manipulate him into obeying her.

Darky
September 30th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Crookedstar meeting Mapleshade had nothing to do with his family dying. Those were coincidences Mapleshade used to try to manipulate him into obeying her.
That is true but mapleshade was the cause of this family dying. Crookstar did blame goosefeather and you could reason with him about goosefeather after you read bluestar prophecy.

Zan Partizanne
October 2nd, 2017, 09:50 AM
Once again MapleShade had no power over CrookedStars family's deaths they were coincidences she was using to try and gain power over him. GooseFeather himself went insane leading to him to having false visions and knowing that PineStar would abandon them and that TigerStar would become what he became he couldn't handle the pressure anymore and just broke.

aleka!
October 7th, 2017, 05:06 PM
First off, he never actually directly killed anyone.
It's not his fault when Crookedstar broke his jaw, since all he really did was chase them- and Crookedstar did confront him, which he really could of avoided in the first place. There's also the fact that Moonflower's mate did literally try to kill Goosefeather by something that had a badger. Not to mention the fact that he can literally SEE and talk to the dead, and visions and prophecies constantly crowd his head. He didn't really say anything to Bluestar that made her give away her kits, that was all her because Thistleclaw was this "Evil and villainous" cat apperantly, and that was all her decision, all he did really was hint at it, including her death also. He was just really when you think about it- this kind of just broken character since the day when he was born, being slowly driven basically insane by all the gruesome visions and talking dead cats that had just existed to him.

I just... feel bad for him I guess. I really do hope that when he died, that he didn't go the the Dark Forest, but to StarClan, where he may be at peace.

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 05:07 PM
First off, he never actually directly killed anyone.
It's not his fault when Crookedstar broke his jaw, since all he really did was chase them- and Crookedstar did confront him, which he really could of avoided in the first place. There's also the fact that Moonflower's mate did literally try to kill Goosefeather by something that had a badger. Not to mention the fact that he can literally SEE and talk to the dead, and visions and prophecies constantly crowd his head. He didn't really say anything to Bluestar that made her give away her kits, that was all her because Thistleclaw was this "Evil and villainous" cat apperantly, and that was all her decision, all he did really was hint at it, including her death also. He was just really when you think about it- this kind of just broken character since the day when he was born, being slowly driven basically insane by all the gruesome visions and talking dead cats that had just existed to him.

I just... feel bad for him I guess. I really do hope that when he died, that he didn't go the the Dark Forest, but to StarClan, where he may be at peace.
I dug to deep into the book......

aleka!
October 7th, 2017, 05:10 PM
I dug to deep into the book......
Which book exactly? Just saying "The Book" isn't really that informational-

sorry about that salt XD I'm just salty today

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Which book exactly? Just saying "The Book" isn't really that informational-

sorry about that salt XD I'm just salty today
Bluestar book

aleka!
October 7th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Bluestar book
Wait, how many times have you read it exactly?

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Wait, how many times have you read it exactly?
25 times give or take(actually 49 if you include in school) YES I COUNTED IT ALL

aleka!
October 7th, 2017, 05:18 PM
25 times give or take(actually 49 if you include in school) YES I COUNTED IT ALL
whoot I've read it like 15 times and they are all at my grandmas house

wait I feel a Thistleclaw rant coming... help

Darky
October 7th, 2017, 05:27 PM
whoot I've read it like 15 times and they are all at my grandmas house

wait I feel a Thistleclaw rant coming... help
It's not me