PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't Nightstar receive his lives simply because he was old?

Bandido
September 29th, 2017, 05:51 PM
StarClan gives nine lives to any cat, no matter what. That was proven to me when Tigerstar and Brokenstar were leaders. But why didn't they give Nightstar his nine lives? In the book, he didn't receive them because he was simply too old... Wait, what?? So StarClan would rather give good and healthy nine lives to Murder mcdaddy Tigerstar and Brokenstar AKA Hitlerstar, but not an elder? Why, StarClan just why? I see absolutely no problems with him being old. That was just a short fume of mine. But I want to know your thoughts on the matter. Did I miss something in that book and my partial hate on StarClan false reasoning? I honestly don't know anymore on what the heck is StarClan even doing anymore... -_-

Fawn
September 29th, 2017, 05:56 PM
he didn't get his lives because brokenstar was alive and starclan recognized him as leader, not because he was old

Zan Partizanne
October 2nd, 2017, 09:53 AM
Yes, BrokenStar was still alive and recognized as Leader, The same case was For SunStar he only had 8 lives Because PineStar was still alive and had one life.