PDA

View Full Version : Attack on titan rp

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 01:03 PM
This rp is based off the anime show attack on titan. This rp is set set in a world where humanity lives in cities surrounded by enormous walls; a defense against the Titans, gigantic humanoids that eat humans seemingly without reason. These titans can only be killed if you cut the back of its neck deep enough although when dead they're bodies disappeared but they different types of titans some small some big and others more smart in a way. Now What remains of humanity now resides within three enormous concentric walls: the outermost is Wall Maria (ウォール・マリア Wōru Maria); the middle wall is Wall Rose (ウォール・ローゼ Wōru Rōze, sometimes pronounced like rosé) and the innermost is Wall Sheena (ウォール・シーナ Wōru Shīna, alt. "Wall Sina"). Inside these walls, humanity has lived in uneasy peace for one hundred years; many people growing up without ever having seen a Titan. Until now... Combating the Titans is the military, which is divided into three branches. Foremost in the story is the Survey Corps (調査兵団 Chōsa Heidan), which goes out into Titan territory to try to reclaim the land. The Survey Corps are heavily derided in society because of their high casualty rate and little sense of progress. The second and largest branch is the Garrison Regiment (駐屯兵団 Chūton Heidan), which guards the walls and the civilian populace. The third branch is the Military Police Brigade (憲兵団 Kenpeidan), who guards the royal family and live relatively relaxed lives, although this eventually results in fraud, corruption, and political subterfuge. Which you'll be able to join to fight or just stay hidden from the titans. The soldiers use a tethering system called Vertical Maneuvering Equipment (立体機動装置 Rittai Kidō Sōchi) acting as a grappling system, allowing them to jump onto (and swing from) walls, trees, or nearby buildings to attack Titans. However, despite it being the soldiers' primary line of defense against the Titans, it is useless in open and flat terrain like fields. They are also five chosen humans who have been given the power to change into titans 3 are living the destroy that walls and are hidden and unknown by everyone so be careful they can be your best friend or lover. Two are unaware of they're power and don't even know that such a power exists. Now then let's begin

Fourm for 5 titan shifters
Name
Looks as human and titan
Aware or unaware of they're powers
Love interest
What branch are you in
Other and questions

Fourm for normal soldiers
Name
Looks
3 Strengths and weaknesses
Love interest
What branch you are in
Other and questions

I'll be one of the 3 titans shifters looking to destroy the wall

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Name: Xanje
Personality: Quiet and never speaks, blushed a lot and sometimes has to control himself when killing Titans
Looks: *Coming*
3 Strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: Speed, Strength and Stealthiness ||| Weaknesses: Aim, Distance and Flashbacks
Love interest: Bi || Open
What branch you are in: Garrison Regiment
Other and questions: Nurp

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Name: Doreiku
Personality: Quiet and never speaks, blushed a lot and sometimes has to control himself when killing Titans
Looks: *Coming*
3 Strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: Speed, Strength and Stealthiness ||| Weaknesses: Aim, Distance and Flashbacks
Love interest: Bi || Open
What branch you are in: Garrison Regiment
Other and questions: Nurp

https://goo.gl/images/5PP5QB

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Accepted :3)

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Yay c: )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Sasuke
TBRP'D
As titan front:
http://67.media.tumblr.com/d8513349aff3505b33c5a7847975ef65/tumblr_nrosnnH9RG1t5l0mbo1_500.png
Side: http://36.media.tumblr.com/00ee2bbd50666a8fbc882f0f86c0c46f/tumblr_nrosnnH9RG1t5l0mbo3_250.png
Back: http://40.media.tumblr.com/3e642ea76140d466b2bbeaefeeb15530/tumblr_nrosnnH9RG1t5l0mbo2_250.png
As human: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/62/37/f3/6237f33092b37fb5715a6b856d1d5258.jpg
Aware of his powers
Open
Survey corps
Other also forget to add titan shifters change by having a goal in mind and hurting themselves Sasuke bites his hand in order to become a titan

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Boop for more peoples)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 02:06 PM
La bump for more peeps :3)

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 02:23 PM
So, when do we start? XD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Hmmmmm I guess now if you want :3)

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Okay c: How should we start off?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 02:35 PM
How about doreiku opening the gates for Sasuke and his squad since they were outside of the walls and are coming back :3)

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Okay, btw I changed his name to Xanje)

Xanje walked towards the gates, his eyes shadowed. He kept his head lowered and slowly opened the gates, pulling as hard as he could to allow Sasuke and his squad. He was having a flashback, and he just motionlessly stood there.

Xanje slung himself towards his spouse, Runo, calling out his name and raising his sword. Runo's attention went towards Xanje, and he didn't pay attention to the titan in front of him. Xanje's pupils dilated and he rushed forwards as fast as he could. "Runo, watch out!" He screeched, trying to get him out of the way. Runo blinked and opened his mouth to say something, but was grabbed by the titan. It pulled him up, crushing his equipment. Xanje didn't know what to do. He was shaking, but he launched towards the titan to try and kill it. The titan looked at Xanje and reached up to grab him, but he moved out of the way and managed to stab it in the side. It didn't die, however. Instead, it looked back at the struggling Runo and opened its mouth. Xanje screamed, running back to it and launching to it's hand. But it was too late. The titan bit Runo in half, blood spraying everywhere. "RUNOOOOO!" Xanje screamed, tears sliding down his face. Runo went limp and the titan ate him, then Xanje slayed the titan. He fell to the ground, sobbing and screaming. The titan fell to the ground, dead, and Xanje was shaking in sadness. "No....." He cried, moving away from the Titan and pulling at his hair in agony.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Sasuke rides though the gates his red eyes calm as always as his glasses shined a bit his messy black hair moved with the wind as he rode into gates with three of his men although behind them was a carriage filled with dead bodies the three men looked scared and unmoving even though they're leader was calm as ever. Sasuke gets off his black horse " go on without me I must speak with the gatekeeper about something " they nod quickly and ride off as Sasuke walks up to xanje and pokes his head " hi aren't you going to close the gates " says Sasuke in his low dark husky voice ( k :3)

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Xanje flinched, then looked up at Sasuke. "Oh, I'm sorry, sir. Please, sir, Im truly sorry. I apologize." He said kindly, shutting the gates and then watching his squad walk away. He looked back up at Sasuke, shaking slightly and keeping his hands behind his back. "What is it you must speak with me for?" He locked the gate and faced Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " well I've noticed that you've been zoning out a lot lately is there something I need to know about or are you not feeling well " he says calmly

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Xanje shook his head. "No, sir, nothing is wrong. I'm not sick. Just... Just bad memories. They keep.... Reoccurring in my head." He sighed and narrowed his eyes slightly. "But that doesn't mean I can't focus on my job. Er, not necessarily." He couldn't help but continue thinking about Runo, his spouse, and tears came to his eyes. "I'm sorry. Please, excuse me." His voice cracked and he moved towards the large bathrooms, sniffling and trying to hold back his tears.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Sasuke sighs softly as he grabs xanjes hand and pets his head " I'm not good with this comforting thing but just know it's in the past and ...whoever you cared about or whoever passed away is still with you just don't forget that and make sure " he smiles a rare smile " you show that you'll be able to get revenge on those titans well then see yea " he says letting go and getting on his horse

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Xanje was silent at first, but then he spoke softly, his eyes dark. "He was my love. My one and only. My Runo. My spouse." He whispered. "Mine." Xanje was still shaking, but he calmed down a little bit. "Thank you, sir, for your advice... But... I can't just leave it in the past. I.. I can't just... forget about him. We were going to get married that day, and... and the titan got him and... bit him in half..." His voice cracked and a single tear slid down his face. "Im.. Im fine, sir. Don't worry about me.." He whispered, about to mentally collapse.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Sasuke sighs softly as he turns around and hugs xanje " I lost almost five of loves of my life to many different titans I understand your feeling but I know full well that they'll want me to keep fighting no matter what so ..." he looks up and sighs softly " you can cry on my shoulder and don't you dare say not to worry about you you're one of my favorite soldiers so I just can't leave you when I know full well that you're in pain "

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Xanje was still shaking, his arms hanging limp by his sides as Sasuke hugged him. Then, he slowly wrapped his arms around him and gripped his jacket, the tears beginning to come. He sobbed into his shoulder, shaking and crying loudly. After a few minutes of nonstop crying, he slowly pulled away and wiped his tears away. "Thank you , Sir, for everything you've done." He whispered.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Sasuke smiles " anything for a friend well then I gotta go if you want to join me for a drink me and the boys are heading to the bar later on we'll love to have you there " he says messing up xanjes hair " and if you ever feel like crying just come to me okay?"

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Xanje smiled slightly and fixed his ruffled up hair, nodding and taking a step back. "Okay, Sir. I'll see you there, then." He turned and hopped onto his bay horse, trotting home.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Sasuke smiles but as soon as xanje was gone his smile faded as he looks at his watch " its almost time " he says in a dark cold voice as he hops on his black stallion as begins to ride back home in a hurry

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Xanje got home and put on his casual clothes, then fixed his hair and headed to the bar with his horse.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Once Sasuke changed he looks in the mirror he was wearing a black buttoned shirt and some blue jeans with a sigh he gets out of his house locks it and rides to the bar

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Oops I got another idea XD this one's funny though)

Once there, he tied his horse up to the pole outside and walked in, immediately ordering a drink.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Ohh lay it on me :3) Sasuke ties his horse up and walks into the bar looking for xanje once he sees him he smiles and walks over to him " do I keep you waiting long ?"

judas
November 19th, 2016, 04:54 PM
I want to join but I haven't watched the anime in a wile))

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 04:54 PM
They both get drunk and get naughtyyyyyyy XD but not that naughty, like, just a little bit XDDDDD)

Xanje looked at him and smiled softly. "No, not at all." He finished his drink and asked for another one.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 05:55 PM
It's okay just join in if you want :3) yes!! LOL) Sasuke smiles as he orders a whisky " okay then and why are you drinking the weak stuff " he says drinking his whiskey

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 05:59 PM
"This isn't weak!" He playfully punched Sasuke in the chest, then ordered a few whiskeys. He chugged them all down, then wiped the froth away from his mouth. The affect of the drinks began to take a toll on him and he blinked slowly, looking at Sasuke and smiling in a weak wah. "Soo.... how about...you're... drinks...? They strong or nah?" He looed, his mind not functioning right. "Wa...wait.. I gotta go to... to the bathroom..." he slowly and shakily got out of his seat and headed to the bathroom, bumping into tables and people on the way there.

Teggy
November 19th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Name Skye / Sakura
Age 18 / 17
Personality* tbrp
Looks as human and titan
Sakura http://orig13.deviantart.net/9c14/f/2014/186/4/6/46ed1868c3f1532d1c6f8749c519e19e-d7pb14i.png
Skye https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/af/9b/e4/af9be48499b6ef4aa564fc4da8617f9a.jpg
Aware or unaware of they're powers both aware
Love interest*open for both
What branch are you in*survey corpes
Other and questions* I'll post titan forms look later

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Accepted :3) Sasuke laughs softly as he begins to drink more and more until eventually he was drunk he does a small hiccup " of course they are... i am a very..." he laughs softly as he puts his head on the bar laughing softly " I forgot " he waves at xanje " have fun~" he says as xanje heads to the bathroom

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 06:49 PM
This is hilarious xD)

Xanje slipped and fell in the bathroom, then got back up and laughed. Then he did his business, and got out. Washing his hands, Xanje looked in the mirror, then went over and leaned against the wall. He slipped again and made a BANG noise, laughing and ignoring the cut on his fore-head.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Sasuke hears the loud bang " did he fall ?" He says loudly as he begins to walk slowly to the bathroom he managed to open the door after five failed attempts he looks at xanje " why'd you fall the floor didn't do anything bad?"

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Xanje laughed and tried standing up, but tripped and landed on Sasuke. He held onto him weakly, straightening up and moving backwards, still unknowing to what was going on, and had managed to pin himself back against the bathroom wall. "Woah, you're tall... and BIG." He sneered, hiccuping and looking up at him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Xanje laughed and tried standing up, but tripped and landed on Sasuke. He held onto him weakly, straightening up and moving backwards, still unknowing to what was going on, and had managed to pin himself back against the bathroom wall. "Woah, you're tall... and BIG." He sneered, hiccuping and looking up at him.
Sasuke smiles as he begins to pin xanje against the wall " well I am ..called the big bad wolf for many reasons.." he says smiling down at xanje " and your are so short and ..cute " he hiccups a bit

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Xanje bit his lip and smiled, his eyes bright. "Wow... you are very strong.." he placed his hands on his chest and smirked. "Very, very strong." Xanje leaned towards him and his eyes flicked down to Sasuke's lips.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he smiles and licks his lips " yep I am considered humanity's strongest for many .." he begins to lean in a bit and begins to talk and a low husky voice " many reasons " he says as he begins to lean in more

Poppyfrost
November 19th, 2016, 09:44 PM
"Many reasons?" He whispered, then nodded slightly. "I can see how.." he leaned forwards even more, so that their lips were almost touching. His cheeks were a bright pink and he pulled Sasuke close. A few of Xanje's friends snickered and quietly stuck a camera in the room, filming everything. Xanje didn't hear. He wouldn't care, either.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Sasuke smiles softly as his eyes glowed as he laughs softly " and I'm about to show you something " he says as he kisses him passionately and a bit roughly holding him close as he pins him against the wall kissing him

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Xanje kissed him back just as roughly, holding him close and closing his eyes. He pressed up against the wall, his head tilted up slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Xanje kissed him back just as roughly, holding him close and closing his eyes. He pressed up against the wall, his head tilted up slightly.
Sasuke begins bites xanje lower lip drawing blood but he licks the blood before it can even come out of the wound. He makes a low growling sound as he kisses him again more heated and roughly then the last kiss

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Xanje kissed him harder, yet sweetly and passionately. He felt some blood spring from the cut and slide down his chin and on his neck, and he flinched as Sasuke bit his lip. He smiled softly and tilted his head to the side, cracking his eyes open to stare at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Xanje kissed him harder, yet sweetly and passionately. He felt some blood spring from the cut and slide down his chin and on his neck, and he flinched as Sasuke bit his lip. He smiled softly and tilted his head to the side, cracking his eyes open to stare at Sasuke.
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he stops the kiss licking the blood off his chin then going down to his neck licking up the blood and eventually biting his neck a bit

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Xanje tilted his head to the side, keeping his eyes cracked open. He slowly pushed Sasuke away, then looked at him with a soft smile. "That....Was fuuuun...." He laughed and hiccuped, then started moving past Sasuke and to the doors, where his friends ran off. They dropped the film in his mailbox.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Xanje tilted his head to the side, keeping his eyes cracked open. He slowly pushed Sasuke away, then looked at him with a soft smile. "That....Was fuuuun...." He laughed and hiccuped, then started moving past Sasuke and to the doors, where his friends ran off. They dropped the film in his mailbox.
Sasuke laughs softly " yep " he says as xanje walks off he grabs his head " I feel like I'm forgetting something " his eyes widen " oh no ! I forgot to ask for his number " he says running after xanje eventually falling down in front of him

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 10:51 AM
Xanje tried stopping, but his foot slipped and he landed on Sasuke. "What is....it?" He smirked and slowly got off of him, his cheeks a bright pink.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Xanje tried stopping, but his foot slipped and he landed on Sasuke. "What is....it?" He smirked and slowly got off of him, his cheeks a bright pink.
Sasuke begins to pull him down " your number give it to me " he says putting his head on his shoulder

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 10:58 AM
"Ohh~" He hiccuped and wrote down his number on a slip of paper. Surprisingly, it was readable and it was actually HIS number. He handed it to Sasuke, and smiled crookedly as Sasuke rested his head on his shoulder.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 11:05 AM
He grabs the paper " thank you ~ " he says letting go of him " oh ..also once you wake up and you're not...druck come to my house if ..you want to live " he says standing up " see yeah!" He says as he begins to walk away

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Xanje laughed and smiled. "Okay!" Then he ran home and fell on his bed. He quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, he felt horrible. The hangover was sickening.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 11:10 AM
Sasuke wakes up on his bed his head hurted " ow .." he says holding his head as he gets up he feels something in his hand and looks at it a paper with a number on it was in his hand " oh god what did I do?" He says as he types the number onto his phone and calls it

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Xanje picked up his phone, sniffling and brushing the hair out of his face. "Hello?" He answered, walking outside and checking hid mailbox. A little video tape was inside, and he pulled it out.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " oh you gave me your number....why? What'd I do to get your number "

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 11:31 AM
"I dunno, I found a little video tape in my mailbox. I'm coming over to your house." He talked into the phone, approaching Sasuke's house.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Sasuke nods " okay I'll unlock the door " he says hanging up and walking to the door for some odd reason he was shirtless and only wore blue jeans he looks around to see his shirt in the microwave " how the-" he cuts himself off as he walks to the door and unlocks it

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 12:26 PM
XD I seriously cracked up at that) Xanje opened the door and almost ran into the shirtless Sasuke, but he moved around him and controlled his blush. "Hey, I'm putting the video tape in. Maybe it'll show what happened." He suggested, sliding It into a video player. "You can come and sit next to me if you want." He smiled kindly and sat down on the couch.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Sasuke nods " okay " he says as he sits next to him " okay now let's see what happened or what I did knowing my drunken self I probably said something about being a big bad wolf " he says laughing softly

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Xanje laughed nervously, looking at the film on the wall. It eventually got to the part where Sasuke pinned him against the wall, and their faces were extremely close. Xanje gulped and his eyes widened, a frown on his face. Sweat beaded on the side of his head. He hoped they didn't do what he thought they did. But, they did. Xanje watched as Sasuke kissed him roughly and kept him pinned, and Xanje himself kissed him back just as roughly. Then Sasuke bit his lip, which led to blood on Xanje's neck. So Sasuke licked the blood off his neck and kissed him again. Xanje's jaw dropped in horror and he blushed madly. "I'm sorry, sir, I'm so so so so so sorry!" He exclaimed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 01:31 PM
Sasuke was looking away trying to hide his blush which made nearly his whole face red " yes I knew it it's okay I'm the one who should be apologizing after all " he rewinds it a bit showing where Sasuke leaned in to kiss him " I kissed you first "

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 01:36 PM
"I know, sir, but I kissed you back!" He exclaimed, his blush spreading. "Please, accept my apology! I didn't mean it!" Xanje was growing desperate. "But, do you remember anything?" He calmed down a bit and sighed. "I... I remember feeling very... happy... since Runo was killed... I remember kissing you, but it's very faint. All I remember when kissing you was something soft and sweet, and very gentle, yet wanting more." He blushed harder and looked away. "I'm very, truly sorry."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 01:43 PM
"I know, sir, but I kissed you back!" He exclaimed, his blush spreading. "Please, accept my apology! I didn't mean it!" Xanje was growing desperate. "But, do you remember anything?" He calmed down a bit and sighed. "I... I remember feeling very... happy... since Runo was killed... I remember kissing you, but it's very faint. All I remember when kissing you was something soft and sweet, and very gentle, yet wanting more." He blushed harder and looked away. "I'm very, truly sorry."
Sasuke laughs softly " no need i already forgiven though I feel like you should be the one forgiving me " he says looking at xanje " and yes I do remember...something I felt very....happy when kissed for the first time in a very long time my heart skipped a bit as we kissed and I know this may sound weird but you're blood and the kiss tasted extremely sweet and I don't know if you knew but I love sweet things "

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Xanje blushed more, his breath quickening. He suddenly felt sick, and he placed his hand to his head. He groaned softly, turning slightly green in the face. "Oh.. thats... good, I guess... knowing that you like sweet things. I do too.." he smiled weakly, then started coughing. It was a little easy at first, but then grew louder and more rough. Suddenly, he coughed up some blood, the specks landing on his arm. The amount of blood he coughed up grew larger, and he placed his hand on his throat. He knew this sickness. His mother and brother passed away because of this sickness.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Sasuke eyes widen as he stands up immediately " are you okay? Do you want me to get a -" he stops as the earth itself beg to move " dang it ! They started " he says as he begins to carry xanje " I'm sorry but I need to take you somewhere safe and I won't be able to stay "

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 02:12 PM
Xanje closed his eyes, nodding slightly and trying to control his coughing fits. He felt the earth move and flinched, knowing that the titans were back. He thought of Runo and bit his lip, but he knew not to cry or that would alert a titan and they would come over and attack him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Xanje closed his eyes, nodding slightly and trying to control his coughing fits. He felt the earth move and flinched, knowing that the titans were back. He thought of Runo and bit his lip, but he knew not to cry or that would alert a titan and they would come over and attack him.
Sasuke runs out of the house to see a huge hole where the gate should be and a titan coming they're way with a loud growl he begins to run

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Xanje knew that the only way to cure this type of disease was love and happiness. He assumed that when Runo died, all of his joy and affection was wiped away. He coughed very hard, a ton of blood flying out. He was in a huge amount of pain. Xanje eventually laid his head on the pillow, his body weak and trembling. He had five days left to live. If he wasn't completely happy and in love, a certain, undefeatable titan would come and kill him. He was bedridden and couldn't move, and was terribly sick. Groaning, he tilted his head to the side and thought about Runo. "I miss you, Runo.." he whispered. Xanje was never able to get over his spouse's death. "Why did you leave me?" Tears came to his eyes, and he suddenly wanted Sasuke with him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Xanje knew that the only way to cure this type of disease was love and happiness. He assumed that when Runo died, all of his joy and affection was wiped away. He coughed very hard, a ton of blood flying out. He was in a huge amount of pain. Xanje eventually laid his head on the pillow, his body weak and trembling. He had five days left to live. If he wasn't completely happy and in love, a certain, undefeatable titan would come and kill him. He was bedridden and couldn't move, and was terribly sick. Groaning, he tilted his head to the side and thought about Runo. "I miss you, Runo.." he whispered. Xanje was never able to get over his spouse's death. "Why did you leave me?" Tears came to his eyes, and he suddenly wanted Sasuke with him.
Sasuke had placed xanje in a safe house nearby and was now outside on a roof with a deep sigh " forgive me but this must be done " he says as he falls back off the roof and he bites his hand as he fell a loud bang was heard as a bolt of lightning comes down and huge spiked titan stood in Sasukes place with a loud roar it begins to head to the next gate

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Xanje lay in bed, closing his eyes and growing pale. His heartbeat was slow and spaced out, and he was having trouble breathing. "Please come back soon..." he flinched as the safe area shook violently, and he grew quiet as a Titan stood a few feet away from the house. It could smell him. It stumbled over and reached it's hand inside, and Xanje fumbled for his gun. He pulled it out and shot at the titan, making it stumbled back and grumble in pain and anger. He was panicking, but was incredibly weak. With his outfit on, yet ruffled up hair and weary eyes, Xanje sat up in the bed and raised his gun again, this time shooting it in the neck and killing it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 03:15 PM
A other titan was coming up to the safe house xanje was in a loud roar was heard as a spiked titan aka Sasuke punches the titan out of her sending him flying against a building breaking it down, Sasuke growls loudly as he roars loudly

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Xanje flinched at the roar and the growl, curling back up in the sheets and coughing up more blood. His eyes were pale and clouded, and he groaned softly in pain.

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Ploy idea: Xanje and his squad head out (so this is after he gets better from that sickness) and are killing titans. I'm assuming Sasuke would be in his squad, so they're all out, killing titans. Anyways, Xanje and his people are killing the titans, when suddenly, Sasuke is standing on the roof and a titan grabs him and crushes his equipment. Xanje gets a quick flashback of Runo, which distracts him from the titan. So Sasuke can't defend himself with his equipment crushed and he's immobile. Xanje comes back to reality and slings forwards, somehow getting Sasuke out of the titans hand. The titan quickly grabs Xanje instead and eats him. The only thing Sasuke has left to remember him with is his green cloak with the swords and wings symbol. Timeskip a few years and Sasuke is still mourning the loss of Xanje, when suddenly, a huge, strong titan comes inside the wall. He begins beating up the other titans, when eventually getting to the strongest titan in there. Sasuke and his squad stay out of they way, because of all the damage Xanje and his opponent are making. Nobody knows that Titan Xanje is actually Xanje yet. So, after Xanje defeats the other titan, he's already half dead and falls to the ground. The opponent managed to make a cut in his neck, revealing the back of Xanje. One of his own squad members (his sister) slings herself down and pulls him out, realizing it's Xanje. Once she does, she listens for his heartbeat, and finds that he's alive. Therefore, she cries with joy, alerting everyone. So then she brings him back on top of the wall where everyone is waiting, and Sasuke sees him and also starts crying with joy. So Xanje is in a state where he is asleep and won't wake up without a vital ingrediant. The ingrediant is located on the outside of the walls in the forest, and Sasuke immediately travels to get it. He kills titans, discovers many things, and has a friend to help him. I will have Xanje's sister aid Sasuke along in the journey. So Sasuke and Xanje's sister both come back alive with the ingrediant: a dark blue flower. The way to prepare the formula is to pluck the flowers and grind them up into a pulp. Then, take some of the patients (Xanje) blood and mix it with the pulp. Mix that up again and then sprinkle in some salt, which is extremely rare. Then, the last ingrediant is a loved ones blood. Xanje's sister chooses Sasuke, since she knows that Xanje loves Sasuke. So Sasuke donates his blood and they mix it with the pulp, making it smooth and watery. His sister put it in a vial and injects it into his neck. Then, they must wait a day for the effects to work. The next day, Sasuke is the first one their, and finds Xanje to open his eyes. He looks at Sasuke and smiles. Over the next few days he begins to talk and move, then can move around the room. So, after he is completely healed, they both go to Sasuke's house and do lovey things like kiss and cuddle in the bed or watch movies ♡♡ || The next year the titans return, and Xanje is back to killing Titans with his love, Sasue! :) ) This was just an idea I head that sort of mixes with the original AOT plot line, but most of it was idea. So.... yeah xD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 07:03 PM
LOL cool but remember Sasuke is also a titan shifters and is the one of the reasons the titans even gotten into the town :3 but I love your idea !!)
The spiked titan begins to ready himself as he begins run at the other gate THey begin shoot at Sasuke but no damage was done on his body as he continues to run at the gate

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Okay :3) Xanje fell out of the bed as the ground shook violently. He hit his head pretty hard and almost blacked out, but he cried out in pain as blood began pouring from a huge cut on the back of his head. He crawled back into the bed, blood soaking the sheets and staining his shirt. He closed his eyes and momentarily died. The sickness was very strange, yet powerful. It could kill and revive at the same time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 07:49 PM
The spiked titan charges though the gate making a huge hole for all titans with a mighty roar it begins to head back in though the hole it just made and run towards the safe house

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Xanje was still dead, but not for long. That's not how the disease worked. In just a few minutes, his heart would start pumping blood and he would begin to breath.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 09:14 PM
The spiked titan begins to tear the roof of the safe house looking down at xanje its eyes glowing pure red as it reaches for xanje

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Xanje was still dead, but his heart slowly Began pumping. He was limp as Sasuke the titan picked him up, his mouth cracked open and eyes still closed. Blood poured out of his cut in his head, staining his head and his shirt.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Sasuke makes a loud growling sound as he pokes him with his thumb he leans in a bit to look at xanje closer but was interpreted when a few soldiers began to attack him with a loud growl his skin becomes hard as he begins to put xanje in his mouth but not chewing just keeping him there as he begins to run

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Well xD)

Xanje stayed in his mouth, his friends suddenly breaking down into tears once they saw Sasuke 'eat' him. They turned and ran, alerting the others. Xanje's heart beat a little bit more.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 09:31 PM
LOL hi no one judged Anna when she did it XD) Sasuke goes through the other hole heading into the outside world we're other titans roam and begins to head to the forest once there he spits xanje out into his hand and begins to make a loud growling sound almost trying to wake up xanje

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Xanje started breathing, but he wouldn't wake up. His heart pumped faster, and after a few minutes he cracked his eyes open. His vision was blurred, but he could tell that something huge was in front of him. He started coughing again, blood flying.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Sasuke growls softly as he begins to walk deeper into the forest watching xanje closely making sure he was still stable as he walks

Poppyfrost
November 20th, 2016, 09:49 PM
Xanje fell back onto his hand, groaning in pain and going quiet. He closed his eyes again, getting sicker by the minute. All the love and happiness in his life was gone. Sasuke, from his point of view, was nowhere to be found, and Runo was dead.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2016, 03:41 PM
Sasuke growls softly as he places xanje on a tree and begins to disappear into smoke as soon as the smoke clears two hooks grab the tree pulling now normal Sasuke onto it Sasuke stands in front of xanje " im here my love don't worry I'm here " he says holding xanje close

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 03:48 PM
Xanje was breathing heavily, and he relaxed at Sasuke's touch. "Sasuke.." he whispered, opening his bright eyes and staring at him. A smile made its way onto his face and he stopped coughing for a few minutes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2016, 09:51 PM
Xanje was breathing heavily, and he relaxed at Sasuke's touch. "Sasuke.." he whispered, opening his bright eyes and staring at him. A smile made its way onto his face and he stopped coughing for a few minutes.
Sasuke nods slowly " yes it's me my love...in here to protect you " he says as he kisses his head

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 09:59 PM
Xanje blushed and smiled. The sickness was slowly draining away from his body. He leaned j to his arms and rested his head on his chest.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2016, 10:03 PM
Sasuke smiles as he holds him close and begins to look around " now then we need to find a place to rest " he says carrying xanje as he stands up

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 10:04 PM
Xanje looked around. "Sasuke... why are we outside the gates..? It's dangerous out here.. we could get killed." He said softly, clinging to Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2016, 10:14 PM
Sasuke nods slowly " because the gates were destroyed by two titans one big one strong none were able to stop them and titans managed to get in we're better off here "

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 10:17 PM
Xanje's eyes saddened. "What about my home...? And my friends..? The bar..." he whispered, thinking about all the memories. "I have to leave flowers at Runo's grave..." he whispered. "I... I have to honor him, even though his body isn't actually buried.." he was shaking with the urge to hold back tears.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2016, 10:30 PM
Sasuke nods as he holds him close " im sorry we can't go back even if we want to we'll die " he says all this though no wounds or signs of battle or attack was shown on his body and his eyes showed no sadness or grief just...calmness " let's go " he says as he begins to walk off the tree using his gear to swing from tree to tree

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 10:33 PM
A tear slid down Xanje's face, and he started to quietly cry. "Okay.." he whispered, resting his head back on Sasuke's chest, the tears getting heavier.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2016, 11:04 PM
Sasuke holds him close " it's okay we'll come back I swear it we will come back " he says as he swings on

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 11:07 PM
For some reason, Xanje didn't believe him. He nodded slightly, and pressed up against Sasuke. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a titan. "Sasuke... there's a titan.." he looked up at him and gestured to it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2016, 11:56 PM
Sasuke growls softly as he lands on a tree " and I don't have my weapons either..... " he lays xanje down om the tree " close your eyes and no matter what don't look "

Poppyfrost
November 21st, 2016, 11:58 PM
We are so lonely in our own little titan world. Just you and me xD) Xanje nodded reluctantly. He had his gear and everything, but he assumed that he shouldn't do it. He sighed and looked away, closing his eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 12:04 AM
He checks his gear " low gas and no knifes...." he takes off the gear and takes a deep breath " forgive me " he says jumping off the tree towards the titan ( LOL I know right! XD)

Poppyfrost
November 22nd, 2016, 12:08 AM
XD) Xanje curled up, gripping his swords and having them ready just in case.

Wait are we doing the plot or no? XD and if we are, is this the moment?)

Teggy
November 22nd, 2016, 07:16 AM
(what is happening right now?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 12:37 PM
The wall has been destroyed and Sasuke destroyed one of the gates as a titan and is now outside the walls about to change into a titan :3) and I was thinking maybe it could happen after he finds out that Sasuke is the reason they can't go home ) Sasuke bites his hand and changes into a titan crushing into the other titan punching it hard over and over again

Poppyfrost
November 22nd, 2016, 12:39 PM
Okay xD)

Xanje flinched, tightening his grip on the swords and trying to block out the strange noises.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 05:20 PM
Sasuke begins to tear the titan apart roaring loudly as he does

Poppyfrost
November 22nd, 2016, 06:16 PM
Oh god xD )
Xanje bit his lip and cracked his eyes open, but he was still facing away from Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 06:37 PM
Sasuke growls softly as the titan dies he looks up at where xanje is and begins to move his hand up towards xanje

Poppyfrost
November 22nd, 2016, 06:44 PM
Xanje heard something move behind him, and he turned around to see a huge titan. He gasped and stood up, dropping off the tree. His hooks backfired and he was fumbling with the swords, and before he knew it, he hit the ground. He had the breath knocked out of him and got a few bruises. "Don't tell me the titan killed Sasuke... please... that Titan can't be Sasuke..." he pleaded, standing up and stumbling through the forest.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 10:07 PM
Sasuke growls softly as he begins to grab xanje before he can run off " its me " it says in a loud husky voice almost like Sasukes " im sorry you had to find out this way "

Poppyfrost
November 22nd, 2016, 10:20 PM
Xanje looked up at him, his eyes wide. "N-no.... Sasuke was right here with me... I was happy... I.... he wasn't eaten! He couldn't be!" He screamed. "He doesn't know how much I actually LOVE HIM!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 10:22 PM
Random question mind sending me the link of a.h.s rp :3 )
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he puts him down and slowly smoke begins to appear around the titan as Sasuke appears in its place as the smoke disappears " im right here my love "

Poppyfrost
November 22nd, 2016, 10:27 PM
Nope! I don't mind at all! http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1153)

Xanje flinched, then he dropped his swords and slowly walked forwards. Then he wrapped his arms around Sasuke and held him close. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have s reamed at you, but... I can't help but ask.... are you the reason we can't go home?" He whispered, looking up at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 10:39 PM
Thank you :3) Sasuke looks away saying nothing after a few moments of silence he speaks " do you really want me to answer that?"

Poppyfrost
November 22nd, 2016, 10:41 PM
No problem x3) Xanje stared at him for a minute, dropping his arms by his sides and slowly backing away. He was shaking his head, then he turned around and bolted away from Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2016, 11:00 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he runs after him " xanje!! Come back it's not safe!!" He yells as he runs after him

Poppyfrost
November 22nd, 2016, 11:03 PM
I'm debating between this as the moment or not, to where the plot really begins.) Xanje ran faster, trying to get away from him. He just wanted to be alone for the time being.

Poppyfrost
November 23rd, 2016, 10:44 PM
I might.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2016, 10:46 PM
Yep it's it :3) Sasuke growls softly as he continues to run after him " xanje please hear me out!!"

Poppyfrost
November 23rd, 2016, 10:53 PM
MmKay time for tears)

Xanje tripped and fell, and a titan hiding in the trees turned around. It reached down and grabbed the running Sasuke, crushing his equipment. Xanje got back up, but he heard crushing noises and grumbles. He turned around to see a titan holding Sasuke. Runo flashed through his mind and Xanje was in a state of immobility. Then, he shook his head and two hooks grabbed the trees as he flew forwards, screaming loudly and somehow freeing Sasuke. The titan growled and grabbed Xanje, crushing his equipment as well and biting him in half. He threw the other half into his mouth, and chewed him up before turning and walking away.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2016, 11:45 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he just watched it all happened they were wide with disbelief and shook with a loud growl he begins to yell " hi come back here and give him back!!! " he says with tears in his eyes as he begins to run but only to fall hard against a rock but his eyes still glowed in anger and guilt as he got up again " please don't do this to me again!! Didn't already take my other loves why ?!? Is it because I'm cursed is it because I'm fighting against the walls !!" He says in deep sadness as he just kneels down and cry in anger at himself and deep sadness knowing full well that it happened again.....he lost a other Love of his life

Poppyfrost
November 23rd, 2016, 11:49 PM
The titan dissappeared into the woods, but suddenly shrieked and fell down. He shook, then a huge hand shot up out of its back. A whole new titan emerged, extremely powerful and large. It was as large as Sasuke in Titan form. The titan got out of the smaller one, shrieking loudly and running into the forest and towards the walls.

https://goo.gl/images/QJ61hF

Poppyfrost
November 24th, 2016, 12:18 AM
I cry to much ;-; )

Poppyfrost
November 25th, 2016, 12:01 AM
Should we timeskip to the battle or nah?) Btw, if we do, it would be maybe five years later)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2016, 12:08 AM
Sure do you want me to start it or you?)

Poppyfrost
November 25th, 2016, 12:11 AM
I can I guess)

Xanje punched the other titan, sending them flying across the town. He shrieked and stormed after it. Nobody, not even his closest friends, yes, that included Sasuke, knew that he was a titan. They all thought he was dead. Nobody was trying to rebel against him either, because they saw that he was killing off the other titans. They simply watched. Xanje's eyes glowed madly and he shrieked again, ripping the arm off of the other titans body. They shrieked and fell back, then ran at Xanje and tackled him. They bit into his neck, wounding him, but Xanje kicked them off. The titan hit the ground and went still, but then Xanje ran over and punched their face over and over again.

Poppyfrost
November 25th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Name: Zoe
Personality: Brave and always looking to help others. She's incredibly friendly and funny.
Looks: *coming*
3 Strengths and weaknesses: strengths: Bravery, Strength and Aiming |||| Weaknesses: Speed, distance, and agility
Love interest: No
What branch you are in: I forgot the name ;-; but she's in the branch Xanje was in
Other and questions: she is Xanje's sister c:

Poppyfrost
November 25th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Name: Zoe
Personality: Brave and always looking to help others. She's incredibly friendly and funny.
Looks: *coming*
3 Strengths and weaknesses: strengths: Bravery, Strength and Aiming |||| Weaknesses: Speed, distance, and agility
Love interest: No
What branch you are in: I forgot the name ;-; but she's in the branch Xanje was in
Other and questions: she is Xanje's sister c:

https://goo.gl/images/2R0dOL

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Accepted:3) Sasuke growls loudly watching xanje fight the other titans " ... a other spilt up and protect the fighting titan and lead it towards the base I'll try saving others " they nod and run off as Sasuke begins to run to the other side and begins to jump down his eyes glowed as he was about to bite his hand but stops " no not yet "

Poppyfrost
November 25th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Xanje pounded the other titans face, then strangled it's neck. The other titan struggled fiercly, then kicked Xanje off and sent him flying. It got up and tried climbing the wall, but Zoe narrowed her eyes and shot forwards, slicing it's hands off. The titan's eyes widened and a look of surprise showed on its face, and it fell to the grojnd. Xanje slowly got up from the rubble from the building, his eyes glowing ferociously. He shrieked very loudly and rushed forwards, grabbing the head of the other titan and ripping it off its body, but the other titan had kicked a Gass truck onto Xabje, causing him to explode in flames. He fell to the ground, burned, and went limp. Zoe stood on the roof of the building, watching in silence. The other titan was already dead, and Xanje was too.... Zoe thought that she saw something poking out of the bigger titans back, so she swooped down and investigated it. As she moved towards it, she realized it was a humans back. Zoe began shaking slightly, and she pulled the 'thing' out. It was Xanje. Tears of joy welled up in her eyes and she held him close. Her brother... she listened for his heartbeat, and suddenly burst into tears when she heard it beating. Zoe cried loudly in joy, though a look of pain was on her face.

Poppyfrost
November 25th, 2016, 10:18 PM
For Madness http://iob.imgur.com/uYGg/7gFco6sJBy