PDA

View Full Version : Virgo's Nest {Open!}

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Virgo slipped out of her Twoleg's nest and into the garden. She sighed before rolling over onto her belly. Living with Twolegs was interesting, but she'd felt so trapped lately. Especially since her normally nice and kind Twoleg had been replaced by someone far meaner. She wished someone would pop in, she was so bored...Sigh. I might as well wander around... She got up and padded out of the yard, easily leaping the fence and landing on the sidewalk outside.

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 01:28 PM
The young molly slipped back into the nest. She'd found nothing outside either., and the last thing she wanted was to be near Twolegs right then. She sighed and laid on the grass again, feeling the sunlight on her fur.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 19th, 2016, 01:31 PM
The young molly slipped back into the nest. She'd found nothing outside either., and the last thing she wanted was to be near Twolegs right then. She sighed and laid on the grass again, feeling the sunlight on her fur.

Gemini hopped onto the fence between his and Virgo's garden. He spotted her laying in the grass. "Hey!" He called down to her.

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Gemini hopped onto the fence between his and Virgo's garden. He spotted her laying in the grass. "Hey!" He called down to her.

"Gemini!" She padded over to meet her brother, giving him an affectionate lick on the shoulder. "I've been hoping you'd visit me."

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 19th, 2016, 01:38 PM
"Gemini!" She padded over to meet her brother, giving him an affectionate lick on the shoulder. "I've been hoping you'd visit me."

"I would have come sooner but one of my housefolk's kits wouldn't leave me alone." He mewed, seeming annoyed.

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 01:41 PM
"I would have come sooner but one of my housefolk's kits wouldn't leave me alone." He mewed, seeming annoyed.

"Housefolk." she sighed. "Actually, about that...I feel like my housefolk don't treat me the way they used to. They're not as interesting anymore... I wonder what else is out there, you know?" There was a longing look in her eyes as she spoke, and she looked to her brother again. "Right?"

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 19th, 2016, 01:46 PM
"Housefolk." she sighed. "Actually, about that...I feel like my housefolk don't treat me the way they used to. They're not as interesting anymore... I wonder what else is out there, you know?" There was a longing look in her eyes as she spoke, and she looked to her brother again. "Right?"

"Yeah, they are pretty boring. And their kits always mess up my fur. I feel like there is more outside of our fences." Gemini agreed with his sister.

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 01:53 PM
"Yeah, they are pretty boring. And their kits always mess up my fur. I feel like there is more outside of our fences." Gemini agreed with his sister.

"I kinda wanna explore a bit... My fence borders the edge of the woods. We could explore? Right now?" By now, she was already inching towards the fence they'd have to leap over.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 19th, 2016, 02:09 PM
"I kinda wanna explore a bit... My fence borders the edge of the woods. We could explore? Right now?" By now, she was already inching towards the fence they'd have to leap over.

"As long as we are back before dinner." He mewed and followed her.

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 02:12 PM
"As long as we are back before dinner." He mewed and followed her.

"Then let's go!" She hopped over the fence, and waited for her brother to join her. Already things seemed different out here, and Virgo loved the feeling of it. {Move to loner and rouge territory?}

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 19th, 2016, 02:26 PM
"Then let's go!" She hopped over the fence, and waited for her brother to join her. Already things seemed different out here, and Virgo loved the feeling of it. {Move to loner and rouge territory?}

Gemini hopped over the fence, following his sister. The different territory felt nice compared to his housefolk's nest. (Sure)