PDA

View Full Version : Applepaw mini-plot (it’s quick

Mango
September 29th, 2017, 07:17 AM
This takes place in Thunderclan and Riverclan.
Backstory so you understand the plot:
Applepaw was born in Riverclan to Lynxsky and Goldenstep Fern when Apple became a ‘paw, she wanted her liberation so she left Riverclan and joined Shadowclan and now is well...in Riverclan.

Plot:
Applepaw realizes she feels at home in Riverclan, but her loyalty is also tied to Shadowclan, as her friends, mentor, and clan is there, while in Riverclan her family and former friends are there. She is unable to decide which clan to go to, so she finders [Shadowclan Mentor], family Fern , [Riverclan friends], and [Shadowclan friends]. She explains that she can’t decide which clan to go to. The rest is tbrp’d

Roles
Shadowclan mentor
Riverclan friends 3-5
Shadowclan friends 3-5
I RP her siblings also.

Form~
Name:
Role:
Clan:
Perso:
Apperance:
Other:
PPD:

ShiningFern
October 1st, 2017, 09:37 PM
Applepaw's father's name is Goldenstep. Just a little reminder so it isn't Goldensomethingorother the whole time

Undercover
October 26th, 2017, 07:37 PM
This takes place in Thunderclan and Riverclan.
Backstory so you understand the plot:
Applepaw was born in Riverclan to Lynxsky and Goldenstep Fern when Apple became a ‘paw, she wanted her liberation so she left Riverclan and joined Shadowclan and now is well...in Riverclan.

Plot:
Applepaw realizes she feels at home in Riverclan, but her loyalty is also tied to Shadowclan, as her friends, mentor, and clan is there, while in Riverclan her family and former friends are there. She is unable to decide which clan to go to, so she finders [Shadowclan Mentor], family Fern , [Riverclan friends], and [Shadowclan friends]. She explains that she can’t decide which clan to go to. The rest is tbrp’d

Roles
Shadowclan mentor
Riverclan friends 3-5
Shadowclan friends 3-5
I RP her siblings also.

Form~
Name:
Role:
Clan:
Perso:
Apperance:
Other:
PPD:
Still in need of a ShadowClan friend?

Mango
October 27th, 2017, 07:18 AM
Still in need of a ShadowClan friend?
The plots over sowwy! But she can have SHC friend to see at the gathering...

Undercover
October 27th, 2017, 07:29 AM
The plots over sowwy! But she can have SHC friend to see at the gathering...
It's fine, I was just going through the last page of the Plot zone to see what there was.
How old is she now?

Mango
October 27th, 2017, 08:05 AM
It's fine, I was just going through the last page of the Plot zone to see what there was.
How old is she now?
9 moons, I age charries srsly slowly. Ie; Chameleonvine is 14 moons and she's been that age for like a year.

Undercover
October 27th, 2017, 10:39 AM
9 moons, I age charries srsly slowly. Ie; Chameleonvine is 14 moons and she's been that age for like a year.
Haha, lol, okay! How about Greywhisper as a friend?

Mango
October 27th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Haha, lol, okay! How about Greywhisper as a friend?
Sure. Thou she’s in RC now...but gathering friend sure.