PDA

View Full Version : Elysia Academy

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 12:44 PM
If you are receiving this letter, it appears you have been accepted into the prestigious Elysia Academy. This magical academy is well equipped for learning magic. You will be picked up by a pegasus-drawn carriage at 12:00 promptly tomorrow. Should you not be there, you will no longer have a spot in this institution. Don't be late!

This is the letter you got yesterday.

Welcome to Elysia Academy!

There are girl's and boy's dorms. Students cannot visit the other gender's dorms, and will be held accountable for doing so. So, the forms now, huh?

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Species:
From a magical family?:
Skills?:
Magic Studies? {Elemental, summoning, or wizard?}:
Dorm mate?:
Magical item?{Book, staff, wand..,}:
Familiar?:
Other?:

Name:Lysse
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/77/d1/75/77d175383f5e6b0958e8b9995ac35a5c.jpg
Personality:TBRPed
Species:Human
From a magical family?: Yes
Skills?: Creating winged creatures or objects
Magic Studies? {Elemental, summoning, or wizard?}: Summoning
Dorm mate?: Open
Magical item?{Book, staff, wand...}: The staff in her picture
Other?: She uses her staff like a paintbrush to draw what she wants to summon and such.
Familiar?: Shaman, who looks like this-
http://s796.photobucket.com/user/xxRiah017xx/media/Cute%20Anime%20Pets/3002.png.html

Roomies!
Echo-(open)
Lysse-Luna
Luna-Lysse
Sky-(open)
Daryl-(open)
Firren-Jasmine
Jasmine-Firren

Hallowed Echo
November 19th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Name: Echo

Appearance: Brown hair pulled into a ponytail with blueish green eyes

Personality: TBRP'd

Species: Human

Skills?: Summoning and Controlling elements

Magic Studies? {Elemental, summoning, or wizard?}: Elemental

Magical item?{Book, staff, wand..,}: Book

Familiar?: A small talking black and white winged cat named Dog

Other?: Nope

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Name: Echo

Appearance: Brown hair pulled into a ponytail with blueish green eyes

Species: Human

Skills?: Summoning and Controlling elements

Magical item?{Book, staff, wand..,}: Book

Familiar?: A small talking black and white winged cat named Dog

accepted!

SkyHeart
November 19th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Name: Sky// Luna

Appearance: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwlpapers.com%2Fimages%2 Fanime-girl-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwlpapers.com%2Fanime-girl.html&docid=wZxV-InfD1wT5M&tbnid=uuX-E4oyq2dkoM%3A&vet=1&w=736&h=924&client=ms-android-samsung&bih=508&biw=320&ved=0ahUKEwjhip_TzLXQAhXH34MKHaz2BMgQMwhzKBgwGA&iact=mrc&uact=8 //
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fscontent.cdninstagram.c om%2Ft51.2885-15%2Fs480x480%2Fe35%2F12383668_1115047318538013_16 59022469_n.jpg%3Fig_cache_key%3DMTIxNTkzNDQ0ODE3Mz I1MTc0MQ%253D%253D.2&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imgrum.net%2Fuser%2Fjul iette_elize7%2F1569890446%2F1218427966397546167_15 69890446&docid=p9aP6VnwR5c3WM&tbnid=a0JSRSsZxfjW5M%3A&vet=1&w=480&h=480&client=ms-android-samsung&bih=508&biw=320 (But with hair and eyes that fade from a light pink, to purple, to blue. She's also short)

Personality: TBRPED for both

Species: Human//Luna is an unknown species related to humans but her species are from outer space and have simple powers that humans don't have, like floating.

From A Magical Family?: Yes, but from her mom's side//Yes

Skills: Casting Spells for different things. She also has a developing talent for painting with her wand//Is good at summoning creatures and other species from her cards, but not so good at bonding with them.

Magic Studies: Wizard//Summoning

Dorm Mate: Open//Open

Magical item: A silver and light blue wand//A deck of cards that has a different creature on each one with special designs on them. They have been passed down for many generations, with Luna currently using them.

Familiar: A white winged cat with blue eyes and special blue markings on its body named Cloud.//A space unicorn with galaxy mane and tail, eyes, and a semi transparent pink horn and wings named Shooting Star.

Other: Sky enjoys listening to music during her freetime//Luna is the princess of a kingdom in space and is a transfer student.

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Name: Sky// Luna

Appearance: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwlpapers.com%2Fimages%2 Fanime-girl-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwlpapers.com%2Fanime-girl.html&docid=wZxV-InfD1wT5M&tbnid=uuX-E4oyq2dkoM%3A&vet=1&w=736&h=924&client=ms-android-samsung&bih=508&biw=320&ved=0ahUKEwjhip_TzLXQAhXH34MKHaz2BMgQMwhzKBgwGA&iact=mrc&uact=8 //
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fscontent.cdninstagram.c om%2Ft51.2885-15%2Fs480x480%2Fe35%2F12383668_1115047318538013_16 59022469_n.jpg%3Fig_cache_key%3DMTIxNTkzNDQ0ODE3Mz I1MTc0MQ%253D%253D.2&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imgrum.net%2Fuser%2Fjul iette_elize7%2F1569890446%2F1218427966397546167_15 69890446&docid=p9aP6VnwR5c3WM&tbnid=a0JSRSsZxfjW5M%3A&vet=1&w=480&h=480&client=ms-android-samsung&bih=508&biw=320 (But with hair and eyes that fade from a light pink, to purple, to blue. She's also short)

Personality: TBRPED for both

Species: Human//Luna is an unknown species related to humans but her species are from outer space and have simple powers that humans don't have, like floating.

From A Magical Family?: Yes, but from her mom's side//Yes

Skills: Casting Spells for different things. She also has a developing talent for painting with her wand//Is good at summoning creatures and other species from her cards, but not so good at bonding with them.

Magic Studies: Wizard//Summoning

Dorm Mate: Open//Open

Magical item: A silver and light blue wand//A deck of cards that has a different creature on each one with special designs on them. They have been passed down for many generations, with Luna currently using them.

Familiar: A white winged cat with blue eyes and special blue markings on its body named Cloud.//A space unicorn with galaxy mane and tail, eyes, and a semi transparent pink horn and wings named Shooting Star.

Other: Sky enjoys listening to music during her freetime//Luna is the princess of a kingdom in space and is a transfer student.

Accepted! Can Lysse be Luna's roommate?

SkyHeart
November 19th, 2016, 03:09 PM
(Sure! X3 I'm so hyped to start this RP XDDDD)

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 03:13 PM
(Sure! X3 I'm so hyped to start this RP XDDDD)
rp can start if you want)

SkyHeart
November 19th, 2016, 03:22 PM
(Okie! But I have a hard time of starting RPs DX)

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 03:24 PM
(Okie! But I have a hard time of starting RPs DX)

{I'll start then. One second}

Panic
November 19th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Lyssa's eyes were wide. Elysia was huge. And that weird gatekeeper wasn't helping either. Shaman padded alongside her, wondering if she'd ever get to rest her paws. "Aack, my staff!" Her rainbow-colored staff dropped to the flor, and for a moment she wondered if she should just summon a hand to help with her bags, before realizing it wasn't a good idea for such a menial task. So, Shaman picked up the staff, and they staggered towards the girl's dorms.

SkyHeart
November 19th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Sky gasped as she approached Elysia, gazing at the huge building with widened eyes. This wasn't the first time she studied at the school, but every time she saw the building, she couldn't help but stare at it in amazement. Sky squealed. "I'm so excited!" She exclaimed. "Another year of learning here! New students, new spells, new classes, and New experiences! And more fun to have with Cloud! " Sky added, but something didn't feel right. She looked around, seeing that her Familiar wasn't with her. "Where is she anyway?" Sky asked, looking around with worry. Cloud had finally caught up to the girl, who had ran ahead of her to get to the school. She landed on Sky's head with a cute little meow. Sky looked up to see Cloud's face looking down at her and her laughed, petting her head. "There you are!" She laughed. "Let's get to the dorms!" Sky told Cloud, who purred in response. The girl put on her headphones, which had already played music before she got to the school, and grabbed the handle of her suitcase, dragging it with her to the dorms. Sky felt her pocket, happy to feel her wand was inside.//Shooting Star galloped in the sky, with Luna wrapping her neck around her Familiar as she looked down below. Her eyes sparkled as she saw Elysia down below. "There!" The girl exclaimed, pointing at the building. Shooting Star flew down and landed safely on the ground. Luna hopped down and got all her bags, which her Familiar had held in her gentle mouth. "It's even better than what they said it looked like!" Luna gasped. "Let's hurry to the dorms! I can't wait to meet the people and creatures that live here!" She exclaimed and headed towards the dorms, with Shooting Star behind her.

Hallowed Echo
November 19th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Echo walked up to Elysia, his element book in hand. His cat, ironically named Dog walked up to him, "Are you going to stand there like a statue or get to you dorm?" Dog asked. "Nah, I think I'll stand here so you can't get a soft bed to lay on of course I'm going to my dorm!" Echo said sarcastically. He walked around, "I don't need help with my powers. I summon and control the elements just fine." He snapped, flicking his wrist so a bit of water splashed Dog, who yowled angrily. Echo snickered and walked towards the boys dorm.

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 08:35 AM
Name: Daryl
Appearance: in dragon form- http://img03.deviantart.net/8885/i/2012/076/d/9/feathered_mist_by_sunimo-d4t0gk8.png in human form he's a slightly tall, black haired boy. His skin is slightly tanned, and he has blue eyes. He also has a leather satchel
Personality: TBRP'ed
Species: Serpiah Dragon, which is a species that can shift from dragon to human.
Skills: Controlling and summoning storms, which includes winds, lighting and thunder.
Magic Studies? {Elemental, summoning, or wizard?}: elemental
Magical item?{Book, staff, wand..,}: a silver necklace
Familiar?: Shayen- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/00/33/be/0033be8bceca890e2c1a07d000259c1d.jpg
Other?: none)

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Sky gasped as she approached Elysia, gazing at the huge building with widened eyes. This wasn't the first time she studied at the school, but every time she saw the building, she couldn't help but stare at it in amazement. Sky squealed. "I'm so excited!" She exclaimed. "Another year of learning here! New students, new spells, new classes, and New experiences! And more fun to have with Cloud! " Sky added, but something didn't feel right. She looked around, seeing that her Familiar wasn't with her. "Where is she anyway?" Sky asked, looking around with worry. Cloud had finally caught up to the girl, who had ran ahead of her to get to the school. She landed on Sky's head with a cute little meow. Sky looked up to see Cloud's face looking down at her and her laughed, petting her head. "There you are!" She laughed. "Let's get to the dorms!" Sky told Cloud, who purred in response. The girl put on her headphones, which had already played music before she got to the school, and grabbed the handle of her suitcase, dragging it with her to the dorms. Sky felt her pocket, happy to feel her wand was inside.//Shooting Star galloped in the sky, with Luna wrapping her neck around her Familiar as she looked down below. Her eyes sparkled as she saw Elysia down below. "There!" The girl exclaimed, pointing at the building. Shooting Star flew down and landed safely on the ground. Luna hopped down and got all her bags, which her Familiar had held in her gentle mouth. "It's even better than what they said it looked like!" Luna gasped. "Let's hurry to the dorms! I can't wait to meet the people and creatures that live here!" She exclaimed and headed towards the dorms, with Shooting Star behind her.

{Aleka, Daryl is accepted!}

Lysse threw her suitcase onto the floor and collapsed onto the bunk bed behind her. My roomie's not here yet...Wonder who this "Luna" girl is anyway? "Lysse, aren't you going to put away your stuff?" Shaman glanced over at the girl before continuing. "This is your first year, duck. You better make a good impression- especially on your roommate. So pick it up." She glared at Lysse until she surrendered. "FINEEEE..." She sat up and began to throw things in drawers, hooking her staff carefully on the wall.

SkyHeart
November 20th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Sky stepped into her assigned rooms and took off her headphones, looking around to see that her roommate wasn't inside. She sighed as she put her suitcase near the bottom portion on her bunk bed. "Aw, cheer up Sky! I'm sure she'll come soon! You won't be alone!" Cloud told her. "I know... I'm just wondering who my new roommate will be." She responded as she lied down on her bed. Cloud sat next to her with a purr. "Hopefully they'll be nice!" She told her. "What if I don't have one?" Sky asked, looking at her Familiar. Cloud simply smiled as she rubbed her head against her body. Sky smiled and put on her headphones again.//Luna ignored the stares of some students as she walked down the hall, staying close to Shooting Star. She stopped to look at a door with the number that was assigned to her. "This must be it." Luna told her Familiar and took a deep breath. She walked inside, with Shooting Star behind her. Luna plopped her bags near the door and looked around. "Hello?"

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 01:03 PM
"Oh- hello! I'm Lysse. You're Luna, right?" Awkwardly, she leaned on her staff, and Shaman padded up to the newcomers. "I'm Shaman, her familiar and the smart one." "Shaman! How rude!" In response, Shaman flew up onto Lysse's bed and began arguing with her.

SkyHeart
November 20th, 2016, 01:12 PM
"Y-Yes... I am." Luna responded, her sparkling eyes gazing at her roommate. She looked at Shaman with a giggle. "It's a pleasure to meet you both!" Luna told them. "Since you already know my name, this is Shooting Star." She said, her Familiar smiling at them. "She doesn't talk much, but she's a very sweet and kind creature." Luna told the two. "To be quite honest, I'm nervous about continuing my studies here in your planet." She admitted and blushed. "But so far, everything here looks so majestic and beautiful!" Luna smiled.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 01:18 PM
"Y-Yes... I am." Luna responded, her sparkling eyes gazing at her roommate. She looked at Shaman with a giggle. "It's a pleasure to meet you both!" Luna told them. "Since you already know my name, this is Shooting Star." She said, her Familiar smiling at them. "She doesn't talk much, but she's a very sweet and kind creature." Luna told the two. "To be quite honest, I'm nervous about continuing my studies here in your planet." She admitted and blushed. "But so far, everything here looks so majestic and beautiful!" Luna smiled.

"Luna and Shooting Star? Cool!" The duo stopped arguing and Shaman fluttered over to Shooting Star. "Hey, what are you studying? I'm a summoner, wanna see?" Before waiting for a response, Lysse picked up her staff and her "paints", her summoning powders, and prepared to try.

SkyHeart
November 20th, 2016, 01:28 PM
"H-Hello, Shaman..." Shooting Star blushed from being shy. She looked away from time to time, but she managed to look at Shaman. Luna looked at Lysse with a smile as she opened her mouth to say something in response, but closed it when she saw that she was already getting ready. She opened it up again to answer the first question, her eyes brightening. "Actually, I'm a Summoner as well!" Luna told the girl as she bent down to find something in her bags. She pulled out a black box that had shiny and colorful designs that moved within the swirls and lines. "I use cards to summon creatures of all kinds from different realms to aide me in situations and stuff!" Luna explained. (Like Lucy from Fairy Tail... but with cards XD) She carefully pulled out the top to reveal a thick deck of cards. "The cards are very special to me and my family." Luna added.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 01:33 PM
"Cool! Okay, stand back a bit." She touched her staff to her paints, and began drawing a winged shape in the air. Once she'd finished, she blew on it, and a small winged horse, no bigger than a fingernail, landed on her open palm and whinnied. "His name is Cupid, and he's a fairy horse. Want to hold him?"

SkyHeart
November 20th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Luna smiled with a nod and stepped back, watching Lysse work her magic. She gasped as she saw Cupid. She walked up to the girl and looked at her palm with a smile at the animal. "He's so cute!" She exclaimed. "I wanna hold him!" Luna said as she opened up her free hand to reveal her palm.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 01:51 PM
"Here you go then, Luna!" The little horse flew into the girl's palm, and Lysse watched her gush over him. Then, like lightning, he galloped around her palm once, twice, and disappeared. "Looks like he had to go... Too bad, huh?"

SkyHeart
November 20th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Luna grinned as Cupid was in her palm. She watched the animal gallop around and giggled, but frowned when he disappeared. Luna placed her hand back on her side. "It was too bad..." She sighed. "He was SO cute" Luna added.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 02:04 PM
"I'm good at summoning small things like that. Hey, what do-" Lysse's question was interrupted by a announcement over the loudspeaker. **All students please report to the auditorium for orientation. I repeat- all students report to the auditorium for orientation." "That's our cue. Let's go! Bye Shaman, bye, Shooting Star."

SkyHeart
November 20th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Luna perked up at the announcement on the loudspeaker and looked at Lysse with a nod, but she was a little sad that she was going to leave Shooting Star and Shaman. She looked at the two and pet their heads. "See you two later!" Luna smiled and floated a few centimeters off the ground while holding her box in her hands. "Bye Luna!" Her Familiar responded as the girl flew over to Lysse to catch up to her.//Sky stood up and took off her headphones, petting Cloud who was half asleep. "I'll be back soon!" She whispered to her. Cloud's ears twitched and moved around. Sky smiled and went along with the students towards the auditorium.

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Daryl looked at the paper in his hands. Shayen was in the satchel, her antlers and ears poking out. "Get deeper." He reminded her, shoving her deeper. She grunted, going still. "Okay, so. I have to find my dorm. 189-" He was cut off as he heard the loudspeaker. "Okay. I guess that kind of solves my problem." He shrugged, looking at the halls around him. Narrowing his eyes in concentration, he walked toward the auditorium.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 02:16 PM
"Luna! Over here!" Lysse had already found a seat near the front of the auditorium, and motioned for her friend to have a seat. "It's starting!"

{I'ma make a new charrie, one second.}

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Daryl walked into the very large room, choosing a seat near the back. Shayen crept out, sprawling across his lap. He chuckled, stroking her back. Her wings flared for a moment, but she tucked them back. He rubbed her ears, careful not to touch her antlers, which were very sharp.

SkyHeart
November 20th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Luna hovered over the students that had sat near the ends of the row and within it. Some gazed at her out of curiosity as she landed on the chair near Lysse, sitting down on it. "Thanks for saving me a spot!" She whispered to her with a smile and looked ahead at the stage.//Sky snagged an empty seat near the entrance and looked around at the hundreds of students, but then gazed her attention towards the stage.

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Daryl let his gaze wonder around the seats in front of him. About five rows in front of him, there was three girls. Hmm...I don't know them. Might introduce myself later.. He thought, stroking Shayen's ear tip. The Rabbit-Creature flew a few inches, landing on his shoulder.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Name: Firren
Appearance: Normal : http://s585.photobucket.com/user/Dead_girl_659/media/Anime/6_8_2005_1_20_sad_anime_girl.jpg.html
Personality: Calm nd cool but a prankster super firey but smart and once you really get to know her funny and sweet but still a rebel
Species: Im not really sure what you mean by this
Skills?: She controls the elements ( if this is to OP she just controls water and fire ) but on the downside you can tell when she is going to use it because how she looks conpletely changes
Dorm mate?: Echo?
Magical item?{Book, staff, wand..,}: staff
Familiar?: a magical wolf named shadow that looks like this http://img02.deviantart.net/d9db/i/2008/169/e/e/demon_cat_2_by_yamis_girl.jpg
Other?: is it to late to join?

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 02:38 PM
{Firren accepted!}

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Name: Firren
Appearance: Normal : http://s585.photobucket.com/user/Dead_girl_659/media/Anime/6_8_2005_1_20_sad_anime_girl.jpg.html
Personality: Calm nd cool but a prankster super firey but smart and once you really get to know her funny and sweet but still a rebel
Species: Im not really sure what you mean by this
Skills?: She controls the elements ( if this is to OP she just controls water and fire ) but on the downside you can tell when she is going to use it because how she looks conpletely changes
Dorm mate?: Echo?
Magical item?{Book, staff, wand..,}: staff
Familiar?: a magical wolf named shadow that looks like this http://img02.deviantart.net/d9db/i/2008/169/e/e/demon_cat_2_by_yamis_girl.jpg
Other?: is it to late to join?
Species means, is your OC human or another species, and if you are you say that by the way)

SkyHeart
November 20th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Luna hovered over the students that had sat near the ends of the row and within it. Some gazed at her out of curiosity as she landed on the chair near Lysse, sitting down on it. "Thanks for saving me a spot!" She whispered to her with a smile and looked ahead at the stage.//Sky snagged an empty seat near the entrance and looked around at the hundreds of students, but then gazed her attention towards the stage.

(Meep XD)

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Name: Jasmine
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=centaur&biw=1600&bih=1080&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwik0fjCmrjQAhVGx1QKHaaCAHQQ_AUIBigB#tbm= isch&q=centaur+(female)&imgrc=Q5aZAaujYn0SSM%3A
Species: Centaur
From a magical family?: yes
Skills?: Summoning plants and woodland creatures
Magic Studies? {Elemental, summoning, or wizard?}: summoning
Dorm mate?: Firren?
Magical item?{Book, staff, wand..,}: a wand, which is pretty much a white unicorn horn.
Familiar?: Nope

Hallowed Echo
November 20th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Echo sat in an empty seat, watching the stage. His gaze flicked towards a girl hovering over a seat. He shook his head and looked back at the stage.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Name: Jasmine
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=centaur&biw=1600&bih=1080&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwik0fjCmrjQAhVGx1QKHaaCAHQQ_AUIBigB#tbm= isch&q=centaur+(female)&imgrc=Q5aZAaujYn0SSM%3A
Species: Centaur
From a magical family?: yes
Skills?: Summoning mythical creatures like dragons and griffins
Magic Studies? {Elemental, summoning, or wizard?}: summoning
Dorm mate?: Firren?
Magical item?{Book, staff, wand..,}: a wand, which is pretty much a white unicorn horn.
Familiar?: Nope

accepted! Also, could you check out the lost kittens rp with swift? and sorry sky, writer's block...)

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 02:55 PM
YAYY firren has a roomie! oh by the way to the power thing is she accepted as an all elemental or a water/fire elemental just wnating to clarify ) Firren stared at the people and the giant school shadow stepped out of the carriage with her and stood by her side she looked around " wow " she said aloud

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Okay, and sorry XD)

SkyHeart
November 20th, 2016, 02:57 PM
(Sky is so lonely XDDDD She has no roommate XD)

Hallowed Echo
November 20th, 2016, 02:59 PM
I'll make Skye a roommate. Lemme do the form for her though.)

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 03:00 PM
YAYY firren has a roomie! oh by the way to the power thing is she accepted as an all elemental or a water/fire elemental just wnating to clarify ) Firren stared at the people and the giant school shadow stepped out of the carriage with her and stood by her side she looked around " wow " she said aloud

welp all elements is cool.

SkyHeart
November 20th, 2016, 03:02 PM
(YUY! TANK CHU PHOENIX! And Ferris, why chu nu responded to my post? XD Sowy if I was being mean...)

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 03:03 PM
(YUY! TANK CHU PHOENIX! And Ferris, why chu nu responded to my post? XD Sowy if I was being mean...)

ack writers block one sec.}

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 03:03 PM
#DarylForeverAlone x3)

Jasmine trotted into the auditorium, her hooves making clicking sounds on the tile floor. She couldn't sit down in one of the chairs, so she just stood quite awkwardly near three other girls.

Hallowed Echo
November 20th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Echo need a roommate too. XD)

Name: Rose
Appearance: Brown pixie cut hair with blue highlights and lavender eyes. She has blonde ears and tail
Species: Neko or Cat Person Hybrid
From a magical family?: Yes, from her father's side
Skills?: Summoning creature to protect her.
Dorm mate?: Skye?
Magical item?{Book, staff, wand..,}: Staff
Familiar?: A candy cane corn snake.

SkyHeart
November 20th, 2016, 03:09 PM
(Okie! XD)

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 03:10 PM

{This is the headmistress- Miss Griffin{a human}http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/aikatsu/images/7/7e/Aikatsu_mitsuiorihime.png/revision/latest?cb=20121016145542}

"Students of Elysia Academy- welcome to the school year. Here, you will be held to the highest standards, both academically and socially. Now, our rules for the semester. Please take a rulebook from the baskets in front of you..." Lysse sighed- it was going to be a long day, by the look of things.

Hallowed Echo
November 20th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Echo grabbed the book in front of him. He flipped through the book, sighing. He closed the book and placed it in his lap.

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Daryl be roommates with Echo?)

Daryl took a thick book from the chair in front of him, leaning back. He put his feet on the edge of the chair in front him. He opened the book, quickly flipping to the back page.

Jasmine's front leg scraped over the tile, the hoof sliding over it easily. She grabbed a book from the seat across from her, opening to the first page.

Panic
November 20th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Echo need a roommate too. XD)

Name: Rose
Appearance: Brown pixie cut hair with blue highlights and lavender eyes. She has blonde ears and tail
Species: Neko or Cat Person Hybrid
From a magical family?: Yes, from her father's side
Skills?: Summoning creature to protect her.
Dorm mate?: Skye?
Magical item?{Book, staff, wand..,}: Staff
Familiar?: A candy cane corn snake.

Rose accepted!}

SkyHeart
November 20th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Luna and Sky both looked at the books infront of them and took the items. Luna looked at the cover while Sky skimmed through the pages.

Hallowed Echo
November 20th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Okay, Aleka. Thank You Fenris!)

Rose snuck in through the door to the auditorium. She quickly found a empty seat and sat in it. She grabbed the rule book and began looking through it like she was in the seat the whole time.

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 03:25 PM
" Hi " she called up to the centaur girl

aleka!
November 20th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Jasmine turned. "Uh, hey." She said, tucking the book under a arm.