PDA

View Full Version : Mentor search

Mango
November 19th, 2016, 11:29 AM
My Yewkit of Windclan is almost an apprentice he is really stuborn stuck up and refuses to listen to anyone, like a combination of Tigerstar, Berrynose as an apprentice, and Shadowclan apprentices in the book. He will be DF related and doesn't obey orders unless life threatening or fighting related. He has no respect for elder's at all.

My Quailkit soon to be Quailpaw of Windclan also will need one, though it may be a while for in the fire she was burned and lost a paw, almost all her tail and is having trouble recoving. She is easy to persuade and obeys orders, however she is quite squirrelbrainned. ( Might explain why at 5 moons old she touched fire)

Form:
Name-
age-
gender-
perso-
other-
activeness-
rp sample-

toriel
November 20th, 2016, 08:24 AM
Name:mountainclaw
Do not care which kit i mentor
Activeness:very active
Rp sample:mountainclaw picked up falconkit and carried him to a hole he had dug up under a tree. Mountainclaw had already prepared a bed of moss for the kit.
Personality:loyal to the code. Would do anything to save a kit.

Maplefur
November 20th, 2016, 10:17 AM
My Yewkit of Windclan is almost an apprentice he is really stuborn stuck up and refuses to listen to anyone, like a combination of Tigerstar, Berrynose as an apprentice, and Shadowclan apprentices in the book. He will be DF related and doesn't obey orders unless life threatening or fighting related. He has no respect for elder's at all.

My Quailkit soon to be Quailpaw of Windclan also will need one, though it may be a while for in the fire she was burned and lost a paw, almost all her tail and is having trouble recoving. She is easy to persuade and obeys orders, however she is quite squirrelbrainned. ( Might explain why at 5 moons old she touched fire)

Form:
Name-
age-
gender-
perso-
other-
activeness-
rp sample-

Name- Flarerunner
age- 27 moons
gender- she-cat
perso- extremely stubborn and arrogant, easily instigated and quick to snap, fierce.
other- I'd be happy with either, but possibly Yewkit cause I think it'd be interesting to see both of their stubborn/arrogant personalities clash xD Also, because she is a very strong non-supporter of the EE, I think that'd be interesting. Still though, I'd be happy with either kit :squee:
activeness: very active- I even get on during the school day on my phone when I can xD
rp sample- Flarerunner dashed out of camp, her sleep rudely awakened by the scent of smoke. Fire! Glancing around the clearing, the bengal spotted a kit standing by itself. She dashed over to it, scooping the small thing up. "Hold still, we've got to get out of here," She meowed to the kit through it's scruff. She quickly crossed the clearing, exiting the camp and making sure not to get too close to any embers. She followed some cats who were running through the territory, hoping to get somewhere safe.

Mango
November 20th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Accepted, You can choose, actually maybe interacting with him might be smarter. Having your character interact with Yewkit before you decide on it. Since he's so smart mouthed.

Maplefur
November 20th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Accepted, You can choose, actually maybe interacting with him might be smarter. Having your character interact with Yewkit before you decide on it. Since he's so smart mouthed.

Alright xD