PDA

View Full Version : .: My Regrets :. (SurvivalClan Power RP)

TrackdNTraild
September 27th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Welcome to the SurvivalClan Roleplay!
SurvivalClan is a clan full of cats that have been reincarnated. When your cat dies, they have a small chance of becoming part of SurvivalClan. Every time they die, they will become reincarnated and will gain a small flower on their body. Their powers will change as well. If your cat is born with powers, and they become reincarnated with the opposite of their power.

SURVIVALCLAN LIVES ON A CLOUD UP IN THE SKY THAT'S CLOSE TO THE ATMOSPHERE OF 'EARTH.' KEEP THAT IN MIND AS YOU ROLEPLAY! THE CLOUD ALSO ACTS LIKE GROUND, SO YOU CAN
STILL DO THINGS LIKE DIGGING, AND WHAT NOT. PREY ALSO EXISTS UP IN THE CLOUD, AND YOUR CATS CAN STILL BE HUNGRY AND/OR DIE FROM STARVATION!

Form for making a character:

Name: 'Your cat can have a clan name or a rogue name, or one that matches even a tribe's name.'
Age: 'Your cat could be however old you want them to be because of reincarnation giving them immortality if they've died before. If your cat hasn't died at all and was born into SurvivalClan, they can still die from old age and will be reincarnated into their 'warrior' body.'
Appearance: 'What does your cat look like? Here you can either list what your character looks like or link an image.'
Illness/Disorder(s): 'This includes things like being blind/having prosthetics or having things like PTSD, OCD, dementia, etc. Just use this option appropriately! :heart:'
Mutations (If any): 'This includes things like robotic limbs, prosthetics, wings, other animal body parts on them, etc.'
Theme Song: 'Is there a specific song that describes your character?'
Rank: 'Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat/Warrior/App/Kit/Elder' (Please send me a private message if you want to be the deputy, I'm already the leader!)
Times of Death: 'How many times has your character died? This will represent the number of flowers on your character! If your cat hasn't died yet, you may remove this option and the one below.'
Location(s) of Flower(s): 'If your character has died more than a few times, please list where your flowers are located! They should cover the area that gave your character a fatal hit and killed them. If your cat hasn't died yet, you may remove this option and the one above.'
Power (and its opposite): 'Please list your power, and what the opposite of it is so that you will know what power your cat has when they die and become reincarnated! Put quotation marks "" around the one that you are currently using. If you don't have a power, then you can erase this option.'
Apprentice: 'Does your cat have an apprentice? If yes, you may make up an apprentice or wait until another cat becomes an apprentice and asks you to be their mentor. If you don't have an apprentice, then you can erase this from your form.'
Mate: 'Does your cat have a mate? If not, look for one or make one up. You may erase this option if you don't have one.'

BLANK FORM:

Name:
Appearance:
Illness/Disorder(s):
Mutations (if any):
Theme Song:
Times of Death:
Location(s) of Flower(s):
Power:
Apprentice (Optional)
Mate: (Optional)

MY EXAMPLE:

Name: Night of a Dead Feather (But cats refer to him as MidnightStar or Immo)
Appearance: http://i39.tinypic.com/10epyk2.jpg (except he has pure black eyes, including the sclera, with white stars in them)
Illness/Disorder(s): PTSD, Depression, robotic body parts and voice
Mutations (if any): Robotic back leg, voicebox and metal coil around neck, large white feathered wings
Theme Song: Infinite - Tyler Smyth and Andy Bane
Times of Death: 300
Location(s) of Flower(s): Right eye has 3 flowers over it, chest has 100 tiny flowers over it, full tail is covered in 160 flowers, 36 flowers scattered across legs, one flower on belly
Power: "Darkness," Light

:slapfight:
PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR REFERENCE SHEET IN THE REPLIES! SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH YOUR REFERENCE SHEET SO I CAN SAVE IT FOR THE ROLEPLAY!
:slapfight:

Also, please use (()) for OOC (Out of Character) speech please!

TrackdNTraild
October 8th, 2017, 11:59 AM
(( Ima go ahead and start the roleplay, you guys can reply and everything now if you'd like! ^^ ))

Immo sighed, pacing around in his den. His wings twitched on his back behind him before folding down to cover some of his body. He then sat back down upon the large rocky den in his clan camp with a small 'hmph,' as if in annoyance.

bobtail
October 8th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Immo sighed, pacing around in his den. His wings twitched on his back behind him before folding down to cover some of his body. He then sat back down upon the large rocky den in his clan camp with a small 'hmph,' as if in annoyance.

Ravenwing padded across the camp, green eye glinting in the light. Her other was covered by one of the flowers that dotted her body. She only had five, which was very few compared to some cats in SurvivalClan, especially the leader; she still wasn't sure how she'd been chosen as the deputy. Speaking of the leader, as she passed by his den she heard a distinctive 'hmph', sounding kind of annoyed. Concerned, the black she-cat turned back and poked her head into the den. "Midnightstar, is everything okay?" She was originally a Clan cat, so she preferred to call her leader by his Clan name, rather than his Tribe or rogue one.

TrackdNTraild
October 9th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Ravenwing padded across the camp, green eye glinting in the light. Her other was covered by one of the flowers that dotted her body. She only had five, which was very few compared to some cats in SurvivalClan, especially the leader; she still wasn't sure how she'd been chosen as the deputy. Speaking of the leader, as she passed by his den she heard a distinctive 'hmph', sounding kind of annoyed. Concerned, the black she-cat turned back and poked her head into the den. "Midnightstar, is everything okay?" She was originally a Clan cat, so she preferred to call her leader by his Clan name, rather than his Tribe or rogue one.

Immo looked over to the she-cat, his eyes glinting with the stars in them. "I'm quite fine, Ravenwing. Just... thinking about the past." He shook his head a bit, sighing and laying down and resting his head on his paws. "You wouldn't understand all I've been through. It's just..." He shook his head again, trailing off a bit.

bobtail
October 9th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Immo looked over to the she-cat, his eyes glinting with the stars in them. "I'm quite fine, Ravenwing. Just... thinking about the past." He shook his head a bit, sighing and laying down and resting his head on his paws. "You wouldn't understand all I've been through. It's just..." He shook his head again, trailing off a bit.

Starting to feel a little awkward, Ravenwing sat down in the entrance to the den, all the more conscious of her few flowers when she was around her leader. She felt the familiar urge in the back of her throat to cease the workings of her lips and tongue, but she forced herself to remain in control of her voice, taking a deep breath before meowing gently, "I may not have lived as many lives as you, Midnightstar, but the five I have were troublesome. I have been orphaned by uncaring parents, abandoned by a formerly loving Clan, and even murdered for power. I am aware that you must have experienced far worse horrors, but I want to let you know that I can at least somewhat understand how you feel, if that is your issue." If it's something to do with how long you've lived, then I'm afraid I cannot relate. She was silent for a moment longer before she dipped her head respectfully to her leader and turned to leave his den.

TrackdNTraild
October 11th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Starting to feel a little awkward, Ravenwing sat down in the entrance to the den, all the more conscious of her few flowers when she was around her leader. She felt the familiar urge in the back of her throat to cease the workings of her lips and tongue, but she forced herself to remain in control of her voice, taking a deep breath before meowing gently, "I may not have lived as many lives as you, Midnightstar, but the five I have were troublesome. I have been orphaned by uncaring parents, abandoned by a formerly loving Clan, and even murdered for power. I am aware that you must have experienced far worse horrors, but I want to let you know that I can at least somewhat understand how you feel, if that is your issue." If it's something to do with how long you've lived, then I'm afraid I cannot relate. She was silent for a moment longer before she dipped her head respectfully to her leader and turned to leave his den.

Immo felt his spirits fall a bit as he turned and looked at Ravenwing. Her words rang clear in his head, bouncing around like kits in a training hollow. He looked down, his ears falling flat. He wanted to speak, but his words seemed caught in his throat. He couldn't think of anything to say, so he stayed quiet and turned away from her, leaning his head on the wall at the back of the den and mumbling something to himself before going completely silent.

bobtail
October 11th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Immo felt his spirits fall a bit as he turned and looked at Ravenwing. Her words rang clear in his head, bouncing around like kits in a training hollow. He looked down, his ears falling flat. He wanted to speak, but his words seemed caught in his throat. He couldn't think of anything to say, so he stayed quiet and turned away from her, leaning his head on the wall at the back of the den and mumbling something to himself before going completely silent.

Some tiny part of Ravenwing had hoped that Midnightstar would call her back, trust her to understand what he wanted to talk about. But she knew, deep down, that it was impossible. Truly, she could never begin to understand her leader's pain until she too had lived a thousand lives. Holding back a sigh, she hesitated for only a moment in the entrance before padding back into the camp and sitting down near the center, gazing around at the cloudy territory. Her tail flicked around to wrap around her paws and she forced herself to sit up a little straighter. She wasn't going to let this ruin the day.

SacredMadness
October 11th, 2017, 02:44 PM
{Open}
Stonepaw padded into the clearing and watched the cats around her. Her eyes were emotionless, and her face was blank. The independent apprentice looked around her and flicked her ear. She secretly felt self-conscious, only having one flower while some cats had many.
(I hope I used the right Charrie for the right roleplay)

TrackdNTraild
October 12th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Immo sighed, lowering his head and curling up in the den. Once more, he felt as though he had messed up. He should've stopped her, he could've maybe helped her feel like she wasn't alone, that everything was fine now that she was here in this clan with him... But, no. Instead he turned her away. His claws unsheathed, and dug into the cloudy floor. It hurt almost as bad as though it was the floor of the forest again. But yet, he was numb to most of the pain...

bobtail
October 15th, 2017, 12:34 PM
{Open}
Stonepaw padded into the clearing and watched the cats around her. Her eyes were emotionless, and her face was blank. The independent apprentice looked around her and flicked her ear. She secretly felt self-conscious, only having one flower while some cats had many.
(I hope I used the right Charrie for the right roleplay)
Immo sighed, lowering his head and curling up in the den. Once more, he felt as though he had messed up. He should've stopped her, he could've maybe helped her feel like she wasn't alone, that everything was fine now that she was here in this clan with him... But, no. Instead he turned her away. His claws unsheathed, and dug into the cloudy floor. It hurt almost as bad as though it was the floor of the forest again. But yet, he was numb to most of the pain...

Ravenwing stayed silent in the centre of the camp for a few moments longer before opening her eyes to see Stonepaw walking in. One flower, and I've never seen her before. I think. She must be new. How did she end up here after only one death? The deputy sighed before standing and padding up to the young cat. "Hello there. I haven't seen you here before, so I'm assuming you're new?" Then she added, trying out lighten the mood, "Or perhaps I'm just not very observant."

Scarwings

TrackdNTraild
October 21st, 2017, 03:20 PM
Immo sighs and gets up, padding out of his den and looking around. He makes his eyes go dull, and the stars disappear leaving them fully black. He sighed, sitting down in front of his den and swishing his tail on the ground behind him.

SacredMadness
October 21st, 2017, 05:39 PM
Ravenwing stayed silent in the centre of the camp for a few moments longer before opening her eyes to see Stonepaw walking in. One flower, and I've never seen her before. I think. She must be new. How did she end up here after only one death? The deputy sighed before standing and padding up to the young cat. "Hello there. I haven't seen you here before, so I'm assuming you're new?" Then she added, trying out lighten the mood, "Or perhaps I'm just not very observant."

Scarwings
Stonepaw turned toward the voice and her eyes held no emotion. "Yes, I'm new...so?"

bobtail
October 21st, 2017, 07:00 PM
Stonepaw turned toward the voice and her eyes held no emotion. "Yes, I'm new...so?"

A little taken back by the apprentice's attitude, Ravenwing had to pause before meowing, "Well, it must be a little jarring to end up here instead of in StarClan. I know I was certainly confused at first." The deputy suddenly felt a little self-conscious; this apprentice probably knew about the flowers. She only had five! What kind of deputy was she if every warrior had lived longer?

SacredMadness
October 21st, 2017, 07:07 PM
A little taken back by the apprentice's attitude, Ravenwing had to pause before meowing, "Well, it must be a little jarring to end up here instead of in StarClan. I know I was certainly confused at first." The deputy suddenly felt a little self-conscious; this apprentice probably knew about the flowers. She only had five! What kind of deputy was she if every warrior had lived longer?
Stonepaw shrugged and responded, "A bit,"

bobtail
October 21st, 2017, 07:43 PM
Stonepaw shrugged and responded, "A bit,"

"Not much of a talker?" I can relate... Even now she felt the urge to turn and walk away from this cat, to stop talking and just breathe. But she stayed where she was and meowed, "Well, welcome to SurvivalClan. I'm Ravenwing, the deputy. What's your name?"

SacredMadness
October 21st, 2017, 07:47 PM
"Not much of a talker?" I can relate... Even now she felt the urge to turn and walk away from this cat, to stop talking and just breathe. But she stayed where she was and meowed, "Well, welcome to SurvivalClan. I'm Ravenwing, the deputy. What's your name?"
"Stonepaw, What is SurvivalClan exactly?" She inquired. She knew she was here and she realized she had a flower behind her ear but she didn't understand the significance.

bobtail
October 21st, 2017, 08:06 PM
"Stonepaw, What is SurvivalClan exactly?" She inquired. She knew she was here and she realized she had a flower behind her ear but she didn't understand the significance.

Great! The Clan was perhaps the only thing Ravenwing liked to talk about. "SurvivalClan is a Clan of cats that have been reincarnated. When someone dies, they have a small chance of becoming part of SurvivalClan." She explained, remembering when she'd awoken in the camp after dying for the fifth time. "For every time they've died, they will have a flower on their body. I died five times before ending up here, so I have five flowers." She gestured with her long tail to the flowers on her body. The one covering her eye was pretty obvious. "And some cats are lucky enough to end up with powers. For example..." A tiny green shoot sprouted from the cloud between her front paws, quivering for a moment before blooming into a small blue flower. Satisfied with her explanation, Ravenwing sat down and wrapped her tail about her paws, nodding once to let Stonepaw know she was done.

SacredMadness
October 21st, 2017, 08:09 PM
Great! The Clan was perhaps the only thing Ravenwing liked to talk about. "SurvivalClan is a Clan of cats that have been reincarnated. When someone dies, they have a small chance of becoming part of SurvivalClan." She explained, remembering when she'd awoken in the camp after dying for the fifth time. "For every time they've died, they will have a flower on their body. I died five times before ending up here, so I have five flowers." She gestured with her long tail to the flowers on her body. The one covering her eye was pretty obvious. "And some cats are lucky enough to end up with powers. For example..." A tiny green shoot sprouted from the cloud between her front paws, quivering for a moment before blooming into a small blue flower. Satisfied with her explanation, Ravenwing sat down and wrapped her tail about her paws, nodding once to let Stonepaw know she was done.
Stonepaw took all of this in and shifted her paws. Water sprung from her paws and she looked in obvious amazement. "Woah!" She exclaimed.

bobtail
October 21st, 2017, 08:12 PM
Stonepaw took all of this in and shifted her paws. Water sprung from her paws and she looked in obvious amazement. "Woah!" She exclaimed.

Ravenwing purred with amusement, unable to help but remember how she'd freaked out after making grass grow for the first time. "You must be a very lucky cat." She meowed, shifting her tail to avoid the water. "Not only did you get here after just one death, but you got a power, too!"

SacredMadness
October 21st, 2017, 08:15 PM
Ravenwing purred with amusement, unable to help but remember how she'd freaked out after making grass grow for the first time. "You must be a very lucky cat." She meowed, shifting her tail to avoid the water. "Not only did you get here after just one death, but you got a power, too!"
"Do we get picked randomly? Or is there a purpose?" She asked eagerly.

bobtail
October 22nd, 2017, 04:59 AM
"Do we get picked randomly? Or is there a purpose?" She asked eagerly.

Ravenwing frowned. She hated questions she couldn't answer. They made her want to run away and never speak again. But she was the deputy and it was her job to welcome new cats to the Clan. So, despite the tightening in her throat, she meowed, "I'm honestly not sure. All I know is that some cats have powers, and some don't. If you really want to know, I'd suggest talking to Midnightstar. His den is up there." She pointed with her tail to the leader's den on the other side of the camp. "You can ask him about getting a mentor while you're there."

SacredMadness
October 22nd, 2017, 10:40 AM
Ravenwing frowned. She hated questions she couldn't answer. They made her want to run away and never speak again. But she was the deputy and it was her job to welcome new cats to the Clan. So, despite the tightening in her throat, she meowed, "I'm honestly not sure. All I know is that some cats have powers, and some don't. If you really want to know, I'd suggest talking to Midnightstar. His den is up there." She pointed with her tail to the leader's den on the other side of the camp. "You can ask him about getting a mentor while you're there."
Stonepaw fidgeted nervously. She had never gone right up and asked something of a leader before.

bobtail
October 22nd, 2017, 04:58 PM
Stonepaw fidgeted nervously. She had never gone right up and asked something of a leader before.

Noticing the apprentice's nervousness, Ravenwing meowed, "Don't worry, Midnightstar's a nice cat. I'll go with you if you really want." She found it easy to talk to her leader, so it would probably calm her down a little after having to converse with a cat she'd never met before.

SacredMadness
October 22nd, 2017, 07:04 PM
Noticing the apprentice's nervousness, Ravenwing meowed, "Don't worry, Midnightstar's a nice cat. I'll go with you if you really want." She found it easy to talk to her leader, so it would probably calm her down a little after having to converse with a cat she'd never met before.
She felt like a helpless kit but nodded. "If you want...."

bobtail
October 23rd, 2017, 12:53 PM
She felt like a helpless kit but nodded. "If you want...."

Ravenwing nodded once, glad to finally be able to close her mouth, and started towards Midnightstar's den. She halted a few tail-lengths away when she saw the leader sitting outside. For a moment she hesitated, wondering if he was still upset. Then she took a deep breath and stood up straight; she had every right to be here. "Midnightstar! We've a new cat in the Clan!"

TrackdNTraild
October 23rd, 2017, 01:09 PM
Ravenwing nodded once, glad to finally be able to close her mouth, and started towards Midnightstar's den. She halted a few tail-lengths away when she saw the leader sitting outside. For a moment she hesitated, wondering if he was still upset. Then she took a deep breath and stood up straight; she had every right to be here. "Midnightstar! We've a new cat in the Clan!"
Immo raised his head, looking over to his deputy. He sighed and stood up. "That's quite a miracle. It's been moons since I've seen a new cat in this clan." He turned a bit, the stars returning to his eyes as he looked at the apprentice. He smiled a bit, his wings spreading about a claw-length from his body. "Greetings, young one."

SacredMadness
October 23rd, 2017, 03:45 PM
Immo raised his head, looking over to his deputy. He sighed and stood up. "That's quite a miracle. It's been moons since I've seen a new cat in this clan." He turned a bit, the stars returning to his eyes as he looked at the apprentice. He smiled a bit, his wings spreading about a claw-length from his body. "Greetings, young one."
She managed not to stare at all of his flowers. "H-hi" she said quietly.

Tundra
October 23rd, 2017, 04:34 PM
[Didin't know this started...]

Shatteredecho paced around in the territory. She let out a sigh and sat down. Raising a paw, she sniffed the air, looking for any signs of prey. When no scent filled her nose she exhaled and looked at the ground. Shatteredecho directed her gaze to the flower on her chest. I remember that... She thought. She had been killed by a fox when hunting one day. She remembered the way they fox fought. The way its teeth dug into her flesh. Shatteredecho felt a shiver run down her spine and shook the thought away.
[Open]

Bloomingflower lay in her nest, watching the clan through narrowed eyes. She unsheathed her claws and dug them into the ground. She had been taught by her mentor to hate and get all the power you can. That was the only code she knew. Bloomingflower glanced at the flower on her chest, then turned her gaze away. Don't even want to think about that.
[Open]

TrackdNTraild
October 23rd, 2017, 05:25 PM
She managed not to stare at all of his flowers. "H-hi" she said quietly.

He walked over a bit, smiling more. "No need to be nervous, little one." He chuckled quietly, his eyes shining a bit in the new moonlight poking over the clouds. "I know it's quite odd joining a new clan, with a strange 'marking' on your pelt might I add, but I assure you it's wondrous up here, and our clanmates shall agree with that and welcome you well."

SacredMadness
October 23rd, 2017, 05:28 PM
He walked over a bit, smiling more. "No need to be nervous, little one." He chuckled quietly, his eyes shining a bit in the new moonlight poking over the clouds. "I know it's quite odd joining a new clan, with a strange 'marking' on your pelt might I add, but I assure you it's wondrous up here, and our clanmates shall agree with that and welcome you well."
"Why do I have powers?" She asked. She was feeling more comfortable.

TrackdNTraild
October 23rd, 2017, 05:31 PM
"Why do I have powers?" She asked. She was feeling more comfortable.

He purred quietly a bit. "Well, it's a quite simple explanation really." He sat down, raising his robotic paw as he spoke. "We're gifted cats, special because we are not mortals, like those 'others.' For that reason, we are given powers that reflect our two sides. One of which is a brighter side with a nice power that reflects your personality, and the other of which has an ability opposite your personality."

SacredMadness
October 23rd, 2017, 05:33 PM
He purred quietly a bit. "Well, it's a quite simple explanation really." He sat down, raising his robotic paw as he spoke. "We're gifted cats, special because we are not mortals, like those 'others.' For that reason, we are given powers that reflect our two sides. One of which is a brighter side with a nice power that reflects your personality, and the other of which has an ability opposite your personality."
"Hmmm, I have water powers....." she said thoughtfully.

TrackdNTraild
October 23rd, 2017, 05:37 PM
"Hmmm, I have water powers....." she said thoughtfully.

He smiled a bit wider. "An innocent, beautiful power, might I say." His tail swayed a bit, and his wings twitched. A feather from one of his wings fell off and fell to the cloud, but fell straight through moments later.

Deerlie
October 25th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Name: Dark were shadows sleep ~ Storm were lightning strikes

Appearance: Black she cat with amber eyes~Grey tom with yellow eyes
Illness/Disorder(s): Blind eye and dead paw.~No
Mutations (if any): Nurp~No
Theme Song: Pain by Three Days Grace~My demons by Staset
Times of Death: 2~4
Location(s) of Flower(s): Her right cheek~None
Power: Invisibility~Strength
Apprentice (Optional): Open~open
Mate: (Optional) : Storm were lightning Strikes ~Dark were shadows sleep

TrackdNTraild
October 26th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Name: Dark were shadows sleep ~ Storm were lightning strikes

Appearance: Black she cat with amber eyes~Grey tom with yellow eyes
Illness/Disorder(s): Blind eye and dead paw.~No
Mutations (if any): Nurp~No
Theme Song: Pain by Three Days Grace~My demons by Staset
Times of Death: 2~4
Location(s) of Flower(s): Her right cheek~None
Power: Invisibility~Strength
Apprentice (Optional): Open~open
Mate: (Optional) : Storm were lightning Strikes ~Dark were shadows sleep

(( You're supposed to put your references in my PM box. ))

TrackdNTraild
October 30th, 2017, 09:17 AM
EVENT: The clouds are crumbling! A new camp must be found immediately or all cats on the current cloud will fall to the surface world.

TrackdNTraild
November 6th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Immo jumped a bit, feeling the clouds shaking underneath him. He shook his head, looking up at Stonepaw and Ravenwing. "F-forgive me, you two, w-we must finish this later." His wings spread out widely. "For now, I must call the clan together before the 'collapse' of our camp."