PDA

View Full Version : ~Where Everything Is~

wolfie
September 26th, 2017, 05:59 PM
~The World Where Everything Is~

Nothing in the guidelines said I couldn't do this, and most likely this will be a bit... crazy. The name really does explain it, a plot built in a plot? Well this is all made of mini plots and the insane is..... you CAN BE ANYTHING. OC, cat, a character from a fandom.. Anything. Just don't take something someone already has, and let's hope this doesn't go to insane.

Rules
Please be kind and respectful to everyone
Don't be something someone already is
Hate the character not the role-player
If OC, do your own form if you read this, say Juuzou
If it is from a fandom, tell the name, fandom, and a brief summary of it
No Mary/Gary Sues
Please ask to be something a bit over powered, I only let a few AND MAKE IT REASONABLE. Like how Vix's strength is his greatest weakness. (( And that he isn't actually really planning on anything so, it won't be over used))
Make sure to have fun!

Name: Vix Adair
Appearance: Vix has red, mixed with orange hair. Very pal skin, with freckles on his cheeks and meet up on the nose. He is a very tall person even if he should look close like a human. Vix is always floating, disliking being touched by ANYTHING. He does protest wearing clothes but his brother makes him wear a suit. While he has a choker on, a black one. He has a black hat, a fedora in fact. Having one green and other blue eye. Vix's has one x under each eye, and a marking on the back of his hand that burns when his siblings are close. However when he in his shadow demon form, he is just black mist. One of his main attacks. When he his glitch form, Vix has three pairs of wings. Yet he prefers to only have one, while they are like a computer glitch and seem to be glitch out. In this form he has bright yellow eyes with a red aura, instead of whites their is black. His body has a bit errors around him but that is most likely when he is hurt. His left eye is like his normal eye while the other one is like I already said.
Fun Fact(s): Vix is based off two things or a little, Bill Cypher a little, and the cat from wonderland!
Personalitly: For some reason it hard for me to do this, I always go out of character's personitally. Let's say.... he is just a very insane person :3
Species: 50% Shadow Demon and 50% Glitch
Weakness: Objects don't go through him! :D
Strength: Naturally magic, any body part, and anything that isn't a object goes through him. If he wants he can control that they don't go through him
Dislikes: Vix is a sore loser, heat, being touched by anything, and someone questioning him
Likes: Being right, mostly cold weather, making people worry, tricking people, and his favorite color is black
What He uses to attack: Black Mist and Black Flames but he rarely shows you your worst nightmare.
Other: Nehhh

The Things That Live Here
Rial Aleka
Delta Scarwings
Aashita Varma Hallowed Echo
Ningyō Kali’i Hallowed Echo
Vix Adair SpiralWhirl
Marie Marie
Frilli Serbeth CinnamonCookie
Dunnox Serbeth CinnamonCookie
That is all their is, you can create your own form for a OC! Remember, anything is possible!

Hallowed Echo
September 26th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Name:Ningyō Kali’i// Aashita Varma
Looks: Short spiked orange hair with green eyes. She wears a orange and black flannel shirt with jeans, black gloves, and sneakers.// Short strawberry blonde hair with a blue eye and dark tan skin. She wears a dark purple skin tight shirt with jeans, a black eyepatch, orange headphones, and black sneakers. The eyepatch covers her single glowing blood red eye.
Personality: Quiet, Hostile, Easily Annoyed, Distant, Cold// Quiet, Evasive, Friendly at times, Cautious, Rebellious.
Other: Ningyō has the ability to manipulate the human species. She is a puppeteer demon. She can see strings attached to every single human being. Her name translates to “Puppeteer” in Japanese.// Aashita is have 25% Ghost, 25% Demon and 50% human. She keeps her eyepatch headphones on to control her demonic side. She can phase through walls and summon fire. Her name translates to “Creator” in Hindi.
Other: This sounded interesting. Juuzou

SacredMadness
September 26th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Deltapaw
|Name|
Delta
|Age|
|Gender|
Shecat
|Sexuality|
Heterosexual
|Element|
Water
|Personality|(Please ignore cat related thingys. I really like this OC and wondered what it would be like if I made her human. I legit just copy and pasted it from my notes XD )
You do not want to get on her bad side. She is normally a boisterous and audacious she-Cat but when you mess with her friends and family she can turn malicious and dangerous. She is quick-witted and tends to think faster than her mouth can move. When she is really excited she talks to everyone, including cats she despises greatly.

She is modest and has a low self esteem. She thinks of toms as friends and usually nothing romantic. On the contrary, once in awhile a tom catches her eye. She is interested in a funny and good natured tom but one who can be serious when the time calls. She often worries about becoming a mother because she thinks the...uh....process......is disgusting and she doesn't think anyone will love her. Now, it's not just the cliche, she actually knows that she is more tom than shecat and admits it freely, she is convinced that toms won't fall for a tom-like shecat. Another negative factor is she is philophobic.

She is very humorous and isn't afraid to laugh. You rarely ever catch her without a twinkle in her eye or a smile on her maw. In her free time she likes to create large puddles by river banks, (hence the Prefix, Delta) and splash in them. Even though she is 9 moons, her inner age is 5 moons. She is very hyperactive and has severe ADHD. In battle, or training she seldom gets distracted. She is very intelligent and understanding. She is a caring cat but can be merciless when need be. She is also very audacious.
Appearance: See any of my humans in my album :) SpiralWhirl

AHH
Other: Juuzou

aleka!
September 26th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Name: Rial
Appearance: Rial has two forms, a human form and just a creature form. In his human form, he's tall, with dark gray hair, and smoky blue eyes. He's lanky, and has sharp features on his face, and when he's conscious, nothing seems off about him expect his slightly pale skin that seems a bit cold. But whenever he's asleep, or anything like that, wounds appear all over him, and he seems to loose his eyes, instead them being replaced by two eye sockets, though the left one has a glowing silver pupil. There are wounds scattered over his body, some deep and some shallow. Also, his blood is a black color, which is also slightly thick. He even has a patch near his side where his ribs are faintly showing. In his other form, he's simpily a dark dull silver wolf, that carries the same wounds on his body. His underbelly is a slightly lighter shade though, and his ears are ragged and holed.
Personality: ehhhhhhhhhhh TBRP'ed...??????? (I'm lazy as heck right now... kind of)
Power: He's quite hard to kill, (?) though his wounds don't really heal naturally. Also, while in his human form he can make the wounds physically invisible.
Questions: nah

wolfie
September 26th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Name: Rial
Appearance: Rial has two forms, a human form and just a creature form. In his human form, he's tall, with dark gray hair, and smoky blue eyes. He's lanky, and has sharp features on his face, and when he's conscious, nothing seems off about him expect his slightly pale skin that seems a bit cold. But whenever he's asleep, or anything like that, wounds appear all over him, and he seems to loose his eyes, instead them being replaced by two eye sockets, though the left one has a glowing silver pupil. There are wounds scattered over his body, some deep and some shallow. Also, his blood is a black color, which is also slightly thick. He even has a patch near his side where his ribs are faintly showing. In his other form, he's simpily a dark dull silver wolf, that carries the same wounds on his body. His underbelly is a slightly lighter shade though, and his ears are ragged and holed.
Personality: ehhhhhhhhhhh TBRP'ed...??????? (I'm lazy as heck right now... kind of)
Power: He's quite hard to kill, (?) though his wounds don't really heal naturally. Also, while in his human form he can make the wounds physically invisible.
Questions: nah

Deltapaw
|Name|
Delta
|Age|
|Gender|
Shecat
|Sexuality|
Heterosexual
|Element|
Water
|Personality|(Please ignore cat related thingys. I really like this OC and wondered what it would be like if I made her human. I legit just copy and pasted it from my notes XD )
You do not want to get on her bad side. She is normally a boisterous and audacious she-Cat but when you mess with her friends and family she can turn malicious and dangerous. She is quick-witted and tends to think faster than her mouth can move. When she is really excited she talks to everyone, including cats she despises greatly.

She is modest and has a low self esteem. She thinks of toms as friends and usually nothing romantic. On the contrary, once in awhile a tom catches her eye. She is interested in a funny and good natured tom but one who can be serious when the time calls. She often worries about becoming a mother because she thinks the...uh....process......is disgusting and she doesn't think anyone will love her. Now, it's not just the cliche, she actually knows that she is more tom than shecat and admits it freely, she is convinced that toms won't fall for a tom-like shecat. Another negative factor is she is philophobic.

She is very humorous and isn't afraid to laugh. You rarely ever catch her without a twinkle in her eye or a smile on her maw. In her free time she likes to create large puddles by river banks, (hence the Prefix, Delta) and splash in them. Even though she is 9 moons, her inner age is 5 moons. She is very hyperactive and has severe ADHD. In battle, or training she seldom gets distracted. She is very intelligent and understanding. She is a caring cat but can be merciless when need be. She is also very audacious.
Appearance: See any of my humans in my album :) SpiralWhirl

AHH

Both Accepted! Thanks for signing up~

wolfie
September 26th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Name:Ningyō Kali’i// Aashita Varma
Looks: Short spiked orange hair with green eyes. She wears a orange and black flannel shirt with jeans, black gloves, and sneakers.// Short strawberry blonde hair with a blue eye and dark tan skin. She wears a dark purple skin tight shirt with jeans, a black eyepatch, orange headphones, and black sneakers. The eyepatch covers her single glowing blood red eye.
Personality: Quiet, Hostile, Easily Annoyed, Distant, Cold// Quiet, Evasive, Friendly at times, Cautious, Rebellious.
Other: Ningyō has the ability to manipulate the human species. She is a puppeteer demon. She can see strings attached to every single human being. Her name translates to “Puppeteer” in Japanese.// Aashita is have 25% Ghost, 25% Demon and 50% human. She keeps her eyepatch headphones on to control her demonic side. She can phase through walls and summon fire. Her name translates to “Creator” in Hindi.
Other: This sounded interesting. Juuzou
Accepted, thanks for signing up!

Zan Partizanne
September 27th, 2017, 08:18 AM
Can I be Marie? She's from Splatoon 1 and 2 She's a humanoid squid girl who's a Singing Popstar along with her cousin Callie. (These are her appearances from both games )

Splatoon 1- https://www.google.com/search?q=Official+Splatoon+Marie+art&safe=strict&sa=X&rlz=1CALEAE_enUS760US760&tbm=isch&imgil=bi19ZQVpHTIKEM%253A%253BO2TfqAYgcBmT9M%253Bh ttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.pinterest.com%25252FE lfdragon89%25252Fsplatoon%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=bi19ZQVpHTIKEM%253A%252CO2TfqAYgcBmT9M%252C_&usg=__1CXeOxxu_NPcTIhb9i8MDAYiGL4%3D&biw=1366&bih=630&ved=0ahUKEwjfvJyFusXWAhXB3YMKHcWkDRoQyjcINA&ei=JKXLWd-aOsG7jwTFybbQAQ&safe=active&tbs=sur:fmc#imgrc=bi19ZQVpHTIKEM:

Splatoon 2- https://www.google.com/search?q=Marie+art+splatoon&safe=strict&rlz=1CALEAE_enUS760US760&tbm=isch&imgil=YmpmejyVrjKXtM%253A%253Bv_czdc9AdgA0wM%253Bh ttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fknowyourmeme.com%25252Fpho tos%25252F1256069-splatoon&source=iu&pf=m&fir=YmpmejyVrjKXtM%253A%252Cv_czdc9AdgA0wM%252C_&usg=__vJPxdW0QHcONKsAfKLPa2KQXJGM%3D&biw=1366&bih=630&ved=0ahUKEwiDprHwucXWAhUL6IMKHdJQBBsQyjcINA&ei=-aTLWcPFD4vQjwTSoZHYAQ&safe=active&tbs=sur:fmc#imgrc=YmpmejyVrjKXtM:

wolfie
September 27th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Can I be Marie? She's from Splatoon 1 and 2 She's a humanoid squid girl who's a Singing Popstar along with her cousin Callie. (These are her appearances from both games )

Splatoon 1- https://www.google.com/search?q=Official+Splatoon+Marie+art&safe=strict&sa=X&rlz=1CALEAE_enUS760US760&tbm=isch&imgil=bi19ZQVpHTIKEM%253A%253BO2TfqAYgcBmT9M%253Bh ttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.pinterest.com%25252FE lfdragon89%25252Fsplatoon%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=bi19ZQVpHTIKEM%253A%252CO2TfqAYgcBmT9M%252C_&usg=__1CXeOxxu_NPcTIhb9i8MDAYiGL4%3D&biw=1366&bih=630&ved=0ahUKEwjfvJyFusXWAhXB3YMKHcWkDRoQyjcINA&ei=JKXLWd-aOsG7jwTFybbQAQ&safe=active&tbs=sur:fmc#imgrc=bi19ZQVpHTIKEM:

Splatoon 2- https://www.google.com/search?q=Marie+art+splatoon&safe=strict&rlz=1CALEAE_enUS760US760&tbm=isch&imgil=YmpmejyVrjKXtM%253A%253Bv_czdc9AdgA0wM%253Bh ttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fknowyourmeme.com%25252Fpho tos%25252F1256069-splatoon&source=iu&pf=m&fir=YmpmejyVrjKXtM%253A%252Cv_czdc9AdgA0wM%252C_&usg=__vJPxdW0QHcONKsAfKLPa2KQXJGM%3D&biw=1366&bih=630&ved=0ahUKEwiDprHwucXWAhUL6IMKHdJQBBsQyjcINA&ei=-aTLWcPFD4vQjwTSoZHYAQ&safe=active&tbs=sur:fmc#imgrc=YmpmejyVrjKXtM:

Of course!

aleka!
September 27th, 2017, 06:11 PM
When are we going to start?

wolfie
September 28th, 2017, 05:53 PM
When are we going to start?

When a couple more people join

wolfie
September 29th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Bump?

wolfie
October 2nd, 2017, 03:58 PM
Bump

SacredMadness
October 2nd, 2017, 08:23 PM
This is CANNOT die!

aleka!
October 2nd, 2017, 08:30 PM
Ack I refuse

SacredMadness
October 4th, 2017, 04:40 PM
SpiralWhirl DONT LET IT DIE!

wolfie
October 5th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Bumpp Bump Bumpy

wolfie
October 7th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Bumpy

wolfie
October 7th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Hmmm

wolfie
October 8th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Bump! This shall live

wolfie
November 8th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Bump *forgot all about*

CinnamonCookie
November 8th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Name: Frilli Serbeth
Looks: With a white tail though as well (http://upload2.inven.co.kr/upload/2016/05/13/bbs/i13239339784.jpg)
Personality ( tbrped allowed): She is very talkative and seemingly always happy. Do not bring her around windows, as she tends to break them. Her brother, breaks wooden doors down....yea... But! Alas, she is kind and friendly. You can get her to go away by throwing a frisbee or making her see a squirrel, which she'll chase. Also she's really possesive of her stuff, like her brother. Thiss leads to fights between the siblings.
Species: werewolf
Sexuality: straight
Love interest: open

Name: Dunnox Serbeth
Looks: He's so cute~ (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d4/ba/8c/d4ba8c7a1ececbc50fc466608017665d--anime-manga-anime-boy-cute-kawaii.jpg)
Personality ( tbrped allowed): he tries to br funny, and he loves to smile. He also tends to punh doors down... But his sister always corrects him by slapping him around. He is a little bit of a daredevil, and he loves squirrels and frisbees. He does get possesive over his stuff, like his sister. This leads to fights between them.

Beware, the Serbeth twins are a-coming!
Spooks and Boos!

wolfie
November 9th, 2017, 12:53 AM
Name: Frilli Serbeth
Looks: With a white tail though as well (http://upload2.inven.co.kr/upload/2016/05/13/bbs/i13239339784.jpg)
Personality ( tbrped allowed): She is very talkative and seemingly always happy. Do not bring her around windows, as she tends to break them. Her brother, breaks wooden doors down....yea... But! Alas, she is kind and friendly. You can get her to go away by throwing a frisbee or making her see a squirrel, which she'll chase. Also she's really possesive of her stuff, like her brother. Thiss leads to fights between the siblings.

Name: Dunnox Serbeth
Looks: He's so cute~ (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d4/ba/8c/d4ba8c7a1ececbc50fc466608017665d--anime-manga-anime-boy-cute-kawaii.jpg)
Personality ( tbrped allowed): he tries to br funny, and he loves to smile. He also tends to punh doors down... But his sister always corrects him by slapping him around. He is a little bit of a daredevil, and he loves squirrels and frisbees. He does get possesive over his stuff, like his sister. This leads to fights between them.

Beware, the Serbeth twins are a-coming!
Spooks and Boos!
Accepted!

CinnamonCookie
November 9th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Ok when do we start?

wolfie
November 12th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Ok when do we start?
I suppose we can start now)

Vix fixed his suit, a soft grin on his face. "Da Da Da! Visitors, how fun Da Da Da!" He said, the snake wrapping around his arm. "Fuunnnn." One head hissed, the other snickered, the last one just hissed, "Yeessss." Vix put a finger on his chin, thinking. "I can't exactly do anything to them yet because that is no fun. However, Da Da Da prepare the house!" He ordered. Da Da Da slithered down, slithering away. Vix ran one of his hand through his hair, "Supposedly if this goes as plan... I might have some more playmates for Child." He floated, as he walked upside on the celling thinking. His fedora surprising didn't fall off his head, no logic in this world. "AHA!" Vix said, floating down. "A FEAST, FEAST ARE ALWAYS WONDERFUUUL!" He twirled around in the air.

CinnamonCookie
November 13th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Frilli jumped and performed a spin then landed sideways on the couch. "Dunnox, I love this world! Oh no, singings coming!" She giggled. "Do you trust me? Yes. Then I'll show you my worrrrllld!" She laughed again. "It's from Alladin. That one movie."

Dunnox laughed and said, "I know. We watched it together." He grabbed a teapot and poured some coffee. "Want some?" He offered some to his sister.

wolfie
November 14th, 2017, 07:17 PM
It was strange how immature Vix was, well he was all right serious when he wanted to. Often saying, "Well life is boring with scrunched up faces. I choose the smart way, STOP CARING! Ha, very hard to do." He stretched his arms, his eyes flashing yellow. "Child, come out." He ordered, a wolf slunk forward. Shifting to a 9 year-old boy, who gazed up at Vix. "Do not hide from me unless you want to be face with.. punishment." Vix still had a sick smile on, as he walked past Child. Child gulp, why did he bothered following him? He slunk forward, on his hands and feet.

( Aleka
Hallowed Echo
just in case you forgot about it)
@ScarredSercets

The_10th_Doctor
November 14th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Form
Name: Kyra Rose Wolfe
Species: Wolf Neko
Race: Caucasian/White
Appearance: https://kyra-wolfe-666.deviantart.com/art/Kyra-Wolfe-707731384
Personality: Pessimistic, depression like no other, suicidal at times, has no hope for herself, loves her friends, is happy around her friends and family.
Other: she has a regular form, an albino form, an Alpha form, a mystical form, a demon form, and a blood demon form.

wolfie
November 18th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Form
Name: Kyra Rose Wolfe
Species: Wolf Neko
Race: Caucasian/White
Appearance: https://kyra-wolfe-666.deviantart.com/art/Kyra-Wolfe-707731384
Personality: Pessimistic, depression like no other, suicidal at times, has no hope for herself, loves her friends, is happy around her friends and family.
Other: she has a regular form, an albino form, an Alpha form, a mystical form, a demon form, and a blood demon form.
Accepted, sorry for not seeing it sooner.