PDA

View Full Version : Ruining Warriors

doghouse
September 26th, 2017, 11:08 AM
So, I was watching YouTube because I was bored, and I came across these videos, that basically ruined warriors :/ Anyways, yes, they're cats, and it happens, but so many? The Erins really messed up haha, anyways....

Enjoy (https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrjXpKJiGvS4OvVNQex_uK-1KLECJg5fQ)

BEAR.
September 26th, 2017, 11:20 AM
pretty inevitable when the books shunned taking on an outsider mate // spent the first couple arcs not really allowing outsiders to join

Momotaro
September 26th, 2017, 11:29 AM
pretty inevitable when the books shunned taking on an outsider mate // spent the couple arcs not really allowing outsiders to join
They could fix this by making it so if you truly love your mate, either you or your mate would travel to the clan, and stay there. no trade backs. and it was only possible if you went on a journey to prove your love.

Zan Partizanne
September 26th, 2017, 11:53 AM
I doubt they would do the "Journey to prove your love" thing considering it would take two perfectly healthy, able to hunt, and battle ready warriors away from the clan.

Bandido
September 28th, 2017, 06:31 PM
The books are realistic to cat behavior. Cats aren't aware of their lineage, and may end up mates with a relative. I'm pretty sure through the bookverse ships that happened, the Erin's already knew of this. But most of the videos that you presented had fan ships, so I'm not sure what the fandom was going for...

Bandido
September 28th, 2017, 06:36 PM
lol, my thoughts are irrelevant.