PDA

View Full Version : Ever After High :D

Hopekit
September 25th, 2017, 10:03 PM
So there's this book series, if you haven't heard of it, called "Ever After High", written by Shannon Hale.
And this is a roleplay about it I guess (applause for amazing introduction :3)

So anyways, since I failed the introduction badly did the introduction amazingly, we'll get on to the form. If you have any confusion, just ask. This is basically a roleplay about a school for daughters and sons of those stories like Snow White and Red Riding Hood and all that type of stuff.

On to the form!
Name -
Daughter / Son Of -
Level of Magic (scholars can not be a level over 9, okay?) -
Scholar or Teacher Thing? -
Gender -
Age -
Personality -
Appearance -
Relationships -
Other -
Questions -

My form! By the way, the characters can be original or from the books. So...

Name - Raven Queen
Daughter / Son Of - Evil Queen
Level of Magic (scholars can not be a level over 9, okay?) - Level 6
Scholar or Teacher Thing? - Scholar
Gender - Female
Age - Idk
Personality - Later..
Appearance - Ya know... Purple and Black hair.. Black Shirt... Too lazy for this.. Takes a long time to find a link too..
Relationships - ---
Other - ---
Questions - ---

~~~

Teachers
---

Scholars

Raven Queen [Evil Queen] Hopekit
Madeline Hatter [Mad Hatter] Self-Serve
Lycan Wolf [Big Bad Wolf] Scarwings
Ella Frost [Jack Frost] Silentshade
Rowan Swan [Swan Princess] Silentshade

Self-Serve
September 25th, 2017, 10:18 PM
So there's this book series, if you haven't heard of it, called "Ever After High", written by Shannon Hale.

So anyways, since I failed the introduction badly did the introduction amazingly, we'll get on to the form. If you have any confusion, just ask. This is basically a roleplay about a school for daughters and sons of those stories like Snow White and Red Riding Hood and all that type of stuff.

On to the form!
Name -
Daughter / Son Of -
Gender -
Age -
Personality -
Appearance -
Relationships -
Other -
Questions -

Name - Raven Queen
Gender - Female
Age - Idk
Personality - Later..
Appearance - Ya know... Purple and Black hair.. Black Shirt... Too lazy for this.. Takes a long time to find a link too..
Relationships - ---
Other - ---
Questions - ---

Name: Madilne Hatter
Daughter of: Mad Hatter
Level of magic? I don’t think she has any?
Scholar or teacher: Scholar
Personality: always happy and excited!
Appearance: she has purple and blue hair with a small hat on top usually wears colorful clothing and boots
Relationships:
Other: I’ve never filled out a form like this so I hope I did okay!
Questions:

Hopekit
September 26th, 2017, 08:57 AM
Name: Madilne Hatter
Daughter of: Mad Hatter
Level of magic? I don’t think she has any?
Scholar or teacher: Scholar
Personality: always happy and excited!
Appearance: she has purple and blue hair with a small hat on top usually wears colorful clothing and boots
Relationships:
Other: I’ve never filled out a form like this so I hope I did okay!
Questions:

Yeah, It's Okay!
Accepted!
Yeah I know the form is weird xD

Self-Serve
September 26th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Yeah, It's Okay!
Accepted!
Yeah I know the form is weird xD

(Yay! When do we start??)

SacredMadness
September 26th, 2017, 02:08 PM

On to the form!
Name -
Daughter / Son Of -
Gender -
Age -
Personality -
Appearance -
Relationships -
Other -
Questions -

Name - Raven Queen
Gender - Female
Age - Idk
Personality - Later..
Relationships - ---
Other - ---
Questions - ---

~~~

Teachers
---

Scholars

Raven Queen [Evil Queen] Hopekit
Madeline Hatter [Mad Hatter] Self-Serve

Name: Lycan Wolf
Daughter / Son Of: Big Bad Wolf
Level of Magic: 7ish
Scholar or Teacher: Scholar
Personality: TBRPed (I will explain to you why if you desire it to be)
Appearence: Long brown hair with striking oceanic blue eyes. Her skin is naturally tan and she has a very bright smile. She has grey wolf ears and tail, due to her mother being human (the relationship didn't work out but Lycan was still born)
Relationship: Open for friends, crushes, etc.
Other: Nerp
Questions: Nope

Hopekit
September 26th, 2017, 08:58 PM
(Yay! When do we start??)

We'll start once we have 2 more forms, perhaps 1.

Name: Lycan Wolf
Daughter / Son Of: Big Bad Wolf
Level of Magic: 7ish
Personality: TBRPed (I will explain to you why if you desire it to be)
Appearence: Long brown hair with striking oceanic blue eyes. Her skin is naturally tan and she has a very bright smile. She has grey wolf ears and tail, due to her mother being human (the relationship didn't work out but Lycan was still born)
Relationship: Open for friends, crushes, etc.
Other: Nerp
Questions: Nope
Accepted! I'm fine with the TBRPed since sometimes I'm lazy to write personalities, and you'll probably have an answer to give me anyway so I won't bother questioning the TBRP'ed personality. c:

Ok, if you want to start, we can. However, applications are still open! [lol only 3 characters, of course they're open :3]

SacredMadness
September 26th, 2017, 09:07 PM
We'll start once we have 2 more forms, perhaps 1.

Accepted! I'm fine with the TBRPed since sometimes I'm lazy to write personalities, and you'll probably have an answer to give me anyway so I won't bother questioning the TBRP'ed personality. c:

Ok, if you want to start, we can. However, applications are still open! [lol only 3 characters, of course they're open :3]
^^ it's because I don't usually stick with the personality I put down. It may change due to who and where she is interacting with.))((are you making the starter post?)

Bracken12
September 26th, 2017, 09:27 PM

On to the form!
Name -
Daughter / Son Of -
Gender -
Age -
Personality -
Appearance -
Relationships -
Other -
Questions -

Name - Raven Queen
Gender - Female
Age - Idk
Personality - Later..
Relationships - ---
Other - ---
Questions - ---

~~~

Teachers
---

Scholars

Raven Queen [Evil Queen] @Hopekit (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3043)
Madeline Hatter [Mad Hatter] @Self-Serve (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5101)

Name: Ella (E) Frost
Daughter of: Jack Frost
Level of Magic: 5
Personality: Shy and quiet, but if you become good friends with her she'll open right up and might even yell at you!
Appearance: Long, wavy blonde hair with blue tips, wears a blue T-shirt, silver skirt, blue leggings, and silver ballet flats
Relationship: Open!
Other: Nope!

Name: Rowan Swan
Son of: the Swan Princess
level of magic: has none
Scholar of Teacher: Scholar
Personality: A bit like his sister if he gets angry, but he's rather easygoing and laid back. Bit of a bad boy vibe, but is rather cool; hangs out with Sparrow and His Merry Men
Appearance: Black pants, white shirt with leather jacket, silver chains on the jacket, and black boots. White, silver, and black hair that sticks up at all angles
Relationships: Duchess Swan- sister, Ella Frost-crush
Other: Duchess is his bratty older sister, and he has no idea what his destiny is

Hopekit
September 26th, 2017, 09:57 PM
^^ it's because I don't usually stick with the personality I put down. It may change due to who and where she is interacting with.))((are you making the starter post?)
Name: Ella (E) Frost
Daughter of: Jack Frost
Level of Magic: 5
Personality: Shy and quiet, but if you become good friends with her she'll open right up and might even yell at you!
Appearance: Long, wavy blonde hair with blue tips, wears a blue T-shirt, silver skirt, blue leggings, and silver ballet flats
Relationship: Open!
Other: Nope!

Name: Rowan Swan
Son of: the Swan Princess
level of magic: has none
Scholar of Teacher: Scholar
Personality: A bit like his sister if he gets angry, but he's rather easygoing and laid back. Bit of a bad boy vibe, but is rather cool; hangs out with Sparrow and His Merry Men
Appearance: Black pants, white shirt with leather jacket, silver chains on the jacket, and black boots. White, silver, and black hair that sticks up at all angles
Relationships: Duchess Swan- sister, Ella Frost-crush
Other: Duchess is his bratty older sister, and he has no idea what his destiny is

Accepted!

I do that a lot too, Scarwings.

And I am not doing the starting post, I suck at those. Any volunteers? xD

Self-Serve | Scarwings | Silentshade

SacredMadness
September 26th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Accepted!

I do that a lot too, Scarwings.

And I am not doing the starting post, I suck at those. Any volunteers? xD

Self-Serve | Scarwings | Silentshade
Not me!

Hopekit
September 26th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Fine I'll do it.

Hopekit
September 26th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Don't expect something good and long.

Hopekit
September 26th, 2017, 10:08 PM
wait never mind it sucked so I'm not doing it.

Hopekit
September 26th, 2017, 10:14 PM
BUMP

Bracken12
September 27th, 2017, 05:39 PM
I guess I can? Okay, I will!

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 05:44 PM
I guess I can? Okay, I will!
AMAZING!

Bracken12
September 27th, 2017, 06:04 PM
AMAZING!
here goes nothing!
Rowan stared up in awe as he walked through the gates of Ever After. Even as a second year, he had no idea what story he had, but he had heard about the Book of Legends, and was sure he'd survive. Spying people he didn't know, and some he did, he walked through the halls of the school, just exploring. He'd do that a lot, to the dismay of his mother, he was a wanderer, and loved to roam and climb trees, and never be the 'darling little prince' his mother wanted. He wondered what kind of pet he'd get, his sister's stupid goose or swan ( he didn't care which one it was- it was loud!) was his sister's pet, and his parents had never allowed him to have a dog or a cat, or even a lizard; A lizard! He personally hoped for a cat, he loved how quiet and lazy they could be, but that they was also full of energy and adventure. "well, to a good second year, hope no one teases you about being bumped up a grade in Spell-school!" he said to himself.

( He's still 15, but he was bumped up by his parents in home school "Spell- school" because they felt he wasn't 'being challenged' enough)

SacredMadness
September 27th, 2017, 06:29 PM
[Open]
Lycan Wolf walked into school and looked around nervously. She was a generally outgoing person but today she was extremely self conscious. Her wolf tail laid flat against the back of her human legs and her ears were laid back in anxiety. What would everyone think of the daughter of the Big Bad Wolf?

wickedvirtues
September 27th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Hopekit
Name - Melody Piper
Daughter / Son Of - The Pied Piper
Level of Magic (scholars can not be a level over 9, okay?) - 5
Gender - Female
Age - 16
Personality - Laid back and chill, not one to get too worked up.
Appearance - http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/p__/images/3/3d/MirrorNet_Down_-_Melody_downloads_music.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151222190121&path-prefix=protagonist
Relationships - Open
Other - Nah
Questions - Nope!

Name - Kitty Cheshire
Daughter / Son Of - Cheshire cat
Level of Magic (scholars can not be a level over 9, okay?) - 8
Gender - Female
Age - 16
Personality - Clever, curious, Unpredictable
Appearance - http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/everafterhigh/images/4/4e/Profile_art_-_Kitty_Cheshire.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150418100853
Relationships - Open
Other - Noope
Questions - Nada

Hopekit
September 27th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Hopekit
Name - Melody Piper
Daughter / Son Of - The Pied Piper
Level of Magic (scholars can not be a level over 9, okay?) - 5
Gender - Female
Age - 16
Personality - Laid back and chill, not one to get too worked up.
Appearance - http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/p__/images/3/3d/MirrorNet_Down_-_Melody_downloads_music.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151222190121&path-prefix=protagonist
Relationships - Open
Other - Nah
Questions - Nope!

Name - Kitty Cheshire
Daughter / Son Of - Cheshire cat
Level of Magic (scholars can not be a level over 9, okay?) - 8
Gender - Female
Age - 16
Personality - Clever, curious, Unpredictable
Appearance - http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/everafterhigh/images/4/4e/Profile_art_-_Kitty_Cheshire.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150418100853
Relationships - Open
Other - Noope
Questions - Nada
[Open]
Lycan Wolf walked into school and looked around nervously. She was a generally outgoing person but today she was extremely self conscious. Her wolf tail laid flat against the back of her human legs and her ears were laid back in anxiety. What would everyone think of the daughter of the Big Bad Wolf?
here goes nothing!
Rowan stared up in awe as he walked through the gates of Ever After. Even as a second year, he had no idea what story he had, but he had heard about the Book of Legends, and was sure he'd survive. Spying people he didn't know, and some he did, he walked through the halls of the school, just exploring. He'd do that a lot, to the dismay of his mother, he was a wanderer, and loved to roam and climb trees, and never be the 'darling little prince' his mother wanted. He wondered what kind of pet he'd get, his sister's stupid goose or swan ( he didn't care which one it was- it was loud!) was his sister's pet, and his parents had never allowed him to have a dog or a cat, or even a lizard; A lizard! He personally hoped for a cat, he loved how quiet and lazy they could be, but that they was also full of energy and adventure. "well, to a good second year, hope no one teases you about being bumped up a grade in Spell-school!" he said to himself.

( He's still 15, but he was bumped up by his parents in home school "Spell- school" because they felt he wasn't 'being challenged' enough)

Wait up for me I didn't know we started! XD

Accepted!

Self-Serve
September 28th, 2017, 08:01 PM
(First proper post! Sorry if it’s really bad XD) Maddie walked through the huge doors to Ever After high it wasn’t her first year here but she still had the small butterflies in her stomach. She skipped down the hallways looking for classes, her small mouse Earl Grey sitting in the pocket of her dress squeaking every time she skipped. It wasn’t time for class yet so she stood by her locker decorating it and saying hi to people as they walked past.

Bracken12
September 28th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Ella huffed as she lifted two heavy trunks full of her stuff into her room. "Out of all the powers I could have, I wasn't granted the ability to lift stuff up with my mind?!" She asked her pet husky Frostbite. The gray and white dog just looked at her and went back to chewing on his bone. "Thanks," she said to him, " I feel so much better!". Frostbite was charmed, so he'd stay a puppy forever, and it showed in all the shoes she had to throw away because he had tore holes in them with his teeth. going about with organizing her half of the room, putting her silver and blue blanket on the bed, arranging all her books, her posters being hung up, etc. Then, once she was happy with it, she sat on her bed and waited for her roomie to show up.

( Which girl can be her roomie? Anyone?)

SacredMadness
September 29th, 2017, 07:07 AM
Ella huffed as she lifted two heavy trunks full of her stuff into her room. "Out of all the powers I could have, I wasn't granted the ability to lift stuff up with my mind?!" She asked her pet husky Frostbite. The gray and white dog just looked at her and went back to chewing on his bone. "Thanks," she said to him, " I feel so much better!". Frostbite was charmed, so he'd stay a puppy forever, and it showed in all the shoes she had to throw away because he had tore holes in them with his teeth. going about with organizing her half of the room, putting her silver and blue blanket on the bed, arranging all her books, her posters being hung up, etc. Then, once she was happy with it, she sat on her bed and waited for her roomie to show up.

( Which girl can be her roomie? Anyone?)

(Me!)
Lycan noticed the other girl in the room and quickly turned back to her own business. Don't notice me. Don't notice me! she mentally pleaded.

Bracken12
September 29th, 2017, 12:36 PM
(Me!)
Lycan noticed the other girl in the room and quickly turned back to her own business. Don't notice me. Don't notice me! she mentally pleaded.
Ella looked up from her reading when Frostbite yipped happily at the new person in the room. He continued to yip, until she finally told him: "Frostbite enough!". She saw the other girl going about her own business,
and She bet hoping she didn't notice her. "Hi!" Ella said shyly, looking away.
"I'm Ella Frost, daughter of Jack Frost, but you can just call me E, everyone in my family does!" She said brightly. "So, what's your name?" Ella asked.

Here's what Frostbite looks like: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/48/75/4e/48754e53e682e90b2ba87703d10c2dca--cute-husky-puppies-puppy-husky.jpg

Self-Serve
September 29th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Maddie finished her locker and began heading upstairs she took the steps two at a time when she found her door she used the key to unlock it and stepped inside the room was slightly dark so maddie walked over and pulled open the curtains she saw her trunks in the middle of the room and pushed them to one side she began unpacking “I wonder who my room mate is this year?” She questioned aloud (anyone wanna be roomies?$

Bracken12
September 30th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Rowan silently walked through the halls to where his room had been last year. He had liked the room so much his parents had asked/ demanded that he have that room again. Going to the door he glanced at the nameplate: Rowan Swan was all it read, no other name, nadda. Going in, he found everything on one half of the room gone, and a big empty space remained. Looking on the desk, he found a note, written in the Headmaster's utterly boring handwriting.
"Dear Mr. Swan,
it is my great sadness to inform you that seeing to the fact that one of the boys of last year decided to be Spell-schooled, you will have a room to yourself. I'm very sorry if you was looking forward to having to room with someone, but it is what has happened.
With a good bye,
Headmaster Grimm"
" Ick, having to share a room with someone like Sparrow and having to pick up his dirty socks? NO WAY!" he said. Getting out his Mirror phone, he sent a quick text to his sister, to gloat.
Hey sis, I don't have to deal with anyone, I have a room all to myself!
A few minutes later he got a reply:
Ug you are so Lucky! Whatcha going to do? Call Mom and have her send your bookshelf, and your beanbags here to School?
Typing as he made the bed, he sent her back a answer:
exactly my idea, I'm turning the boys' dorm room number 102 into the hangout section of the whole school!
you wish
Don't
yes you do feather head
Swan sister
idiot
He loved to annoy his sister.

SacredMadness
October 1st, 2017, 07:42 PM
Ella looked up from her reading when Frostbite yipped happily at the new person in the room. He continued to yip, until she finally told him: "Frostbite enough!". She saw the other girl going about her own business,
and She bet hoping she didn't notice her. "Hi!" Ella said shyly, looking away.
"I'm Ella Frost, daughter of Jack Frost, but you can just call me E, everyone in my family does!" She said brightly. "So, what's your name?" Ella asked.

Here's what Frostbite looks like: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/48/75/4e/48754e53e682e90b2ba87703d10c2dca--cute-husky-puppies-puppy-husky.jpg
"Lycan Wolf. Daughter of the Big Bad Wolf." She answered shortly, not returning the smile. She wasn't going to make any friends here, because she'll end up losing them all anyway. She desperately wanted friends...but...wasn't that desperate. (Idea! Rowan and Lycan?)

Bracken12
October 1st, 2017, 09:52 PM
"Lycan Wolf. Daughter of the Big Bad Wolf." She answered shortly, not returning the smile. She wasn't going to make any friends here, because she'll end up losing them all anyway. She desperately wanted friends...but...wasn't that desperate. (Idea! Rowan and Lycan?)
" Lycan, that's a pretty name!" Ella beamed, but then seeing that Lycan wasn't returning the smile, she went back to reading. She seems nice, I wonder if she wants friends? Ella thought. Frostbite watched Lycan from his bed, wagging his tail. This girl smelled nice, and she had ears and a tail, he was cool with her! yipping once, he went over to Lycan and sat down, staring up at her with big blue eyes, and smiling a puppy-ish smile.

( oh my gosh yes! He's friendly, but wants to be alone, has no clue what his destiny is, and totally needs so one other than his phone! Totally unlikely friends Or couple )

SacredMadness
October 1st, 2017, 10:02 PM
" Lycan, that's a pretty name!" Ella beamed, but then seeing that Lycan wasn't returning the smile, she went back to reading. She seems nice, I wonder if she wants friends? Ella thought. Frostbite watched Lycan from his bed, wagging his tail. This girl smelled nice, and she had ears and a tail, he was cool with her! yipping once, he went over to Lycan and sat down, staring up at her with big blue eyes, and smiling a puppy-ish smile.

( oh my gosh yes! He's friendly, but wants to be alone, has no clue what his destiny is, and totally needs so one other than his phone! Totally unlikely friends Or couple )

(Lycan needs someone to convince her it's alright being a hybrid! She is severely insecure and has Philophobia (like me!) (look it up!) )
Lycan' eyes lit up at the puppy and bent to scratch his ears. "Well hello!" She scratched him behind the ears and kissed his nose. Her wolf tail wagged and her ears were alert.

Hopekit
October 4th, 2017, 09:14 AM
(Okay, I changed Raven a bit. She's less talkative and likes to stay in the shadows, but is still friendly.)
Raven padded through huge doors of Ever After High. It had not been her first year here, but she still felt a twinge of anxiety and a slip of reluctance pass through her stomach as she entered. Her footsteps silent, some of her purple and black hairs covering her eyes, she padded soundlessly through the hallways of Ever After looking for classes and seeing if they had started yet. She saw nothing stirring, as empty and unsoundly as it had been when the scolars had gone on their trips to the Winds.

Hopekit
October 7th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Bump

wickedvirtues
October 7th, 2017, 12:39 PM
(Crap I forgot about this. I think i'm accepted because you quoted my post.. Hopekit )

Melodie walked through the doors of the school,
on her tablet.Her headphones were around her neck, as they weren't playing music currently. She glanced around, her eyes conveyed no nerves or anxiety.
Her gaze landed back on the screen, and she tapped something on it. She continued to walk through the hallway, her attention on the device as she moved some of her white and purple hair from her face.

Kitty didn't exactly walk through the doors,
more like magically appeared in the doorway. She adjusted her hair and walked quietly, thinking of all the interesting pranks she could do. That'd be fun. She enjoyed messing with others. After all, she was a Cheshire. That was what she was MADE to do, pretty much. In her eyes, anyways, and besides. Their reactions were hilarious!

(Both are open!)

Hopekit
October 7th, 2017, 12:42 PM
(Crap I forgot about this. I think i'm accepted because you quoted my post.. Hopekit )

Melodie walked through the doors of the school,
on her tablet.Her headphones were around her neck, as they weren't playing music currently. She glanced around, her eyes conveyed no nerves or anxiety.
Her gaze landed back on the screen, and she tapped something on it. She continued to walk through the hallway, her attention on the device as she moved some of her white and purple hair from her face.

Kitty didn't exactly walk through the doors,
more like magically appeared in the doorway. She adjusted her hair and walked quietly, thinking of all the interesting pranks she could do. That'd be fun. She enjoyed messing with others. After all, she was a Cheshire. That was what she was MADE to do, pretty much. In her eyes, anyways, and besides. Their reactions were hilarious!

(Both are open!)

Raven and Kitty?

Yeah you're accepted..

wickedvirtues
October 7th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Raven and Kitty?

Yeah you're accepted..

Sure!

((Alrighty :3))

Hopekit
October 7th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Sure!

((Alrighty :3))

Great :3

Bracken12
October 7th, 2017, 09:13 PM
(Lycan needs someone to convince her it's alright being a hybrid! She is severely insecure and has Philophobia (like me!) (look it up!) )
Lycan' eyes lit up at the puppy and bent to scratch his ears. "Well hello!" She scratched him behind the ears and kissed his nose. Her wolf tail wagged and her ears were alert.
Frostbite smiled as Lycan kissed his nose, and then licked her cheek. Looking over at Ella, he barked, and then racing around the room, nearly knocking over the lamp on Ella's side. " Frostbite! be careful!" Ella said, " Sorry Lycan, he can be hyper!" She explained.

Rowan got bored after an hour of playing his phone, so he decided to go snoop around the grounds. " Lets see what we have here to offer," he snickered, ready to go to Book End and buy prank supplies.

Frostbite, running around the room, noticed the door was open a bit, running towards it, he bumped it with his nose and..... " CATCH HIM!" Ella screamed, jumping up to chase down her runaway puppy. " FROSTBITE! GET BACK HERE!" She screeched, only a few feet behind the running husky.

[Excitement!]

SacredMadness
October 7th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Frostbite smiled as Lycan kissed his nose, and then licked her cheek. Looking over at Ella, he barked, and then racing around the room, nearly knocking over the lamp on Ella's side. " Frostbite! be careful!" Ella said, " Sorry Lycan, he can be hyper!" She explained.

Rowan got bored after an hour of playing his phone, so he decided to go snoop around the grounds. " Lets see what we have here to offer," he snickered, ready to go to Book End and buy prank supplies.

Frostbite, running around the room, noticed the door was open a bit, running towards it, he bumped it with his nose and..... " CATCH HIM!" Ella screamed, jumping up to chase down her runaway puppy. " FROSTBITE! GET BACK HERE!" She screeched, only a few feet behind the running husky.

[Excitement!]

(I've only seen tidbits of the show and never read the books so bare with me!)
Lycan darted after Frostbite with a speed only a wolf hybrid could have. She caught up to the husky and skid in front of him. She knew it was a bad idea but tackling the puppy might hurt him. Her ears were laid back and her blue eyes held warning.

Bracken12
October 7th, 2017, 09:38 PM
(I've only seen tidbits of the show and never read the books so bare with me!)
Lycan darted after Frostbite with a speed only a wolf hybrid could have. She caught up to the husky and skid in front of him. She knew it was a bad idea but tackling the puppy might hurt him. Her ears were laid back and her blue eyes held warning.

Frostbite skidded to a dead stop in front of Lycan, his nose inches from her knee. Staring up at her blue eyes, blue to blue, he crouched down and licked her boot in shame, whimpering his plea for forgiveness. Ella finally caught up with Lycan at this point, and scooped Frostbite up into her arms. " You've been a bad boy! You don't run away from me,or Lycan! When I'm not around, you listen to Lycan!" She scolded, but laughed as Frostbite licked her cheek. Then, a boy came running up, asking who they was.
" woah! watch out! crazy husky pup on the loose!" Rowan yelled as a small black and white dog ran through his legs. Then, grabbing his phone from his pocket, he videoed it running; planning on uploading it to his MyChapter with some killer background music. Then, a girl ran after the puppy, and skidded to a stop in front of it! The puppy crouched down, and then this blonde girl came running up and grabbed the pup, scolding it to bits. " That. was. so. EPIC!" he gushed, racing up to the two girls. " I videoed to whole thing! That will go viral! 'Puppy escape artist!' people love videos of puppies!" he said, beaming. " I'm Rowan Swan, Duchess' younger brother, who are you guys?"

(and so Rowan meets the girls)

Hopekit
October 8th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Why do I not get notifications for this .-.

SacredMadness
October 8th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Frostbite skidded to a dead stop in front of Lycan, his nose inches from her knee. Staring up at her blue eyes, blue to blue, he crouched down and licked her boot in shame, whimpering his plea for forgiveness. Ella finally caught up with Lycan at this point, and scooped Frostbite up into her arms. " You've been a bad boy! You don't run away from me,or Lycan! When I'm not around, you listen to Lycan!" She scolded, but laughed as Frostbite licked her cheek. Then, a boy came running up, asking who they was.
" woah! watch out! crazy husky pup on the loose!" Rowan yelled as a small black and white dog ran through his legs. Then, grabbing his phone from his pocket, he videoed it running; planning on uploading it to his MyChapter with some killer background music. Then, a girl ran after the puppy, and skidded to a stop in front of it! The puppy crouched down, and then this blonde girl came running up and grabbed the pup, scolding it to bits. " That. was. so. EPIC!" he gushed, racing up to the two girls. " I videoed to whole thing! That will go viral! 'Puppy escape artist!' people love videos of puppies!" he said, beaming. " I'm Rowan Swan, Duchess' younger brother, who are you guys?"

(and so Rowan meets the girls)

The tall, human/wolf hybrid girl turned toward Frostbite scratching behind his ear. She then turned to Rowan and waved, smiling. She then closed her mouth because her wolffish canines were showing. Her tail dropped along with her ears. "Lycan Wolf, daughter of the Big Bad Wolf...." she mumbled through her hand, which was now covering her mouth. Silentshade

SacredMadness
October 11th, 2017, 03:34 PM
The tall, human/wolf hybrid girl turned toward Frostbite scratching behind his ear. She then turned to Rowan and waved, smiling. She then closed her mouth because her wolffish canines were showing. Her tail dropped along with her ears. "Lycan Wolf, daughter of the Big Bad Wolf...." she mumbled through her hand, which was now covering her mouth. Silentshade

Silentshade Bump

Bracken12
October 11th, 2017, 03:34 PM
The tall, human/wolf hybrid girl turned toward Frostbite scratching behind his ear. She then turned to Rowan and waved, smiling. She then closed her mouth because her wolffish canines were showing. Her tail dropped along with her ears. "Lycan Wolf, daughter of the Big Bad Wolf...." she mumbled through her hand, which was now covering her mouth. @Silentshade (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2952)
"Why are you talking with your mouth behind your hand? I think you look so cool! No joke!" Rowan smiled, flipping his black, white, and silver hair to one side. " Anyways, that pup has some amazing moves, and you do yourself Lycan!" he told her. " All I did was let him run between my legs, no heroic thing there!" He laughed. He noticed the girl's wolf tail and ears, but chose not to say anything, but personally he thought they made her look really cool, and they fit her.
" Well, you've meet Lycan, and I'm Ella, but you can just call me E. " Ella said quietly. Frostbite stopped scratching his ear just long enough to woof a greeting. ' And you meet Frostbite, he's the 'Puppy escape artist!' as you called him." She laughed a bit at the title, but it was true.

SacredMadness
October 11th, 2017, 03:41 PM
"Why are you talking with your mouth behind your hand? I think you look so cool! No joke!" Rowan smiled, flipping his black, white, and silver hair to one side. " Anyways, that pup has some amazing moves, and you do yourself Lycan!" he told her. " All I did was let him run between my legs, no heroic thing there!" He laughed. He noticed the girl's wolf tail and ears, but chose not to say anything, but personally he thought they made her look really cool, and they fit her.
" Well, you've meet Lycan, and I'm Ella, but you can just call me E. " Ella said quietly. Frostbite stopped scratching his ear just long enough to woof a greeting. ' And you meet Frostbite, he's the 'Puppy escape artist!' as you called him." She laughed a bit at the title, but it was true.

Her ears perked up and Lycan's tail started to wag slightly. She removed her hand, and her long canines showed. Her long brown hair hung silkily from her head. Her intelligent blue eyes showed slight pride, but it quickly dissipated when she remembered what the townspeople called her in her old village. FREAK! THE DAUGHTER OF THE BIG BAD WOLF! EWWW! GIRL, WAIT ARE YOU EVEN A GIRL!? Her eyes clouded over with emotionlessness and her tail was completely still. Her ears were still pricked but left no indication if emotion.

Bracken12
October 12th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Her ears perked up and Lycan's tail started to wag slightly. She removed her hand, and her long canines showed. Her long brown hair hung silkily from her head. Her intelligent blue eyes showed slight pride, but it quickly dissipated when she remembered what the townspeople called her in her old village. FREAK! THE DAUGHTER OF THE BIG BAD WOLF! EWWW! GIRL, WAIT ARE YOU EVEN A GIRL!? Her eyes clouded over with emotionlessness and her tail was completely still. Her ears were still pricked but left no indication if emotion.
Rowan's eyes shone as Lycan removed her hand from her mouth. You go Lycan! he wanted to say. He thought she looked rather pretty, with her long brown hair and intelligent blue eyes, and the tail and ears made her look even better in his opinion. No one asked for his opinion, they just always did what they wanted, and like a leaf in the river, he was pulled along for the ride. He was very bad about saying his opinion, and people often took advantage of that. Like last year, he had gotten some random person for a Cooking Class-ic project, and he had done all the work but they refused to use his because they thought their's was better. And they both had gotten an F and then when the teacher had asked them why, before he could say a word; the other kid blamed it all on him. Faybella Thorn, I think that's what her name was.

SacredMadness
October 12th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Rowan's eyes shone as Lycan removed her hand from her mouth. You go Lycan! he wanted to say. He thought she looked rather pretty, with her long brown hair and intelligent blue eyes, and the tail and ears made her look even better in his opinion. No one asked for his opinion, they just always did what they wanted, and like a leaf in the river, he was pulled along for the ride. He was very bad about saying his opinion, and people often took advantage of that. Like last year, he had gotten some random person for a Cooking Class-ic project, and he had done all the work but they refused to use his because they thought their's was better. And they both had gotten an F and then when the teacher had asked them why, before he could say a word; the other kid blamed it all on him. Faybella Thorn, I think that's what her name was.
Being part wolf, she felt the emotion shift and she cocked her head, confused. Was it something she said? Unfortunately not being full wolf, she could not tell what the emotions were, just that they changed. She stopped smiling and shut her mouth. (I need to look at Rowan!)

Bracken12
October 12th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Being part wolf, she felt the emotion shift and she cocked her head, confused. Was it something she said? Unfortunately not being full wolf, she could not tell what the emotions were, just that they changed. She stopped smiling and shut her mouth. (I need to look at Rowan!)
Why'd she stop smiling? was it something I said, or did? Rowan asked himself. " Well, you know I'm Duchess' little brother, so I bet you think I'm a total drama king like she is a drama queen, well I'm going to tell you right now, she's stupid in the sense she has to have drama in every single aspect of her life!" he told them, scoffing. Lycan is actually really pretty. he thought, smiling softly.
Ella may not have been C.A Cupid, but she was smart enough to know when some one had a slight, may be massive crush on someone else. And Rowan was sending fireworks at Lycan that screamed: I have a maybe crush on you!
Frostbite noticed the shift of emotions too, and turned his head to the side. This boy seemed to wonder, and Frostbite knew he would get to like cinnamon-guy. And maybe Lycan would too.
( Frostbite calls him Cinnamon-guy because he smells like cinnamon on account of his gum, and I'm going to draw him on my Deviantart sometime, because I have what he looks like in my head, but I need to actually see it to know if I need to change anything)

SacredMadness
October 13th, 2017, 04:49 AM
Why'd she stop smiling? was it something I said, or did? Rowan asked himself. " Well, you know I'm Duchess' little brother, so I bet you think I'm a total drama king like she is a drama queen, well I'm going to tell you right now, she's stupid in the sense she has to have drama in every single aspect of her life!" he told them, scoffing. Lycan is actually really pretty. he thought, smiling softly.
Ella may not have been C.A Cupid, but she was smart enough to know when some one had a slight, may be massive crush on someone else. And Rowan was sending fireworks at Lycan that screamed: I have a maybe crush on you!
Frostbite noticed the shift of emotions too, and turned his head to the side. This boy seemed to wonder, and Frostbite knew he would get to like cinnamon-guy. And maybe Lycan would too.
( Frostbite calls him Cinnamon-guy because he smells like cinnamon on account of his gum, and I'm going to draw him on my Deviantart sometime, because I have what he looks like in my head, but I need to actually see it to know if I need to change anything)

Lycan thought about this logically and said, "Actually I didn't because that would be a stereotype. No one hates stereotypes more than me." Lycan's oddly oceanic (orbs) (hehe alliteration) blue eyes caught each slight movement and pieced them together. Does he have a crush on me? Nah, impossible! Who could possibly love a monster like me!? she thought to herself.

Bracken12
October 13th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Lycan thought about this logically and said, "Actually I didn't because that would be a stereotype. No one hates stereotypes more than me." Lycan's oddly oceanic (orbs) (hehe alliteration) blue eyes caught each slight movement and pieced them together. Does he have a crush on me? Nah, impossible! Who could possibly love a monster like me!? she thought to herself.

"I guess I sterotyped myself then didn't I?" Rowan asked, chuckling. He shifted to the left foot, and then the right in a fluid movement. His parents had made him take dancing lessons when he was little. " So,what did you guys do this summer?" He asked, hoping to get some conversation started.
"Well, me and Frostbite just played and hung out." Ella said, smiling the thought of Rowan having a crush on Lycan. Just get it going! Come on boy! Just compliment her already, tell her she has pretty eyes, anything! she screamed in her head.

SacredMadness
October 15th, 2017, 07:56 PM
"I guess I sterotyped myself then didn't I?" Rowan asked, chuckling. He shifted to the left foot, and then the right in a fluid movement. His parents had made him take dancing lessons when he was little. " So,what did you guys do this summer?" He asked, hoping to get some conversation started.
"Well, me and Frostbite just played and hung out." Ella said, smiling the thought of Rowan having a crush on Lycan. Just get it going! Come on boy! Just compliment her already, tell her she has pretty eyes, anything! she screamed in her head.

Lycan shrugged and bent to let Frostbite. "Oh ya know, the normal. Get called a freak and such by your average village people, " she said bitterly, but honestly. Her ears were laid back in resentment and her tail hung low. She scratched the adorable Husky behind the ears.

Bracken12
October 15th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Lycan shrugged and bent to let Frostbite. "Oh ya know, the normal. Get called a freak and such by your average village people, " she said bitterly, but honestly. Her ears were laid back in resentment and her tail hung low. She scratched the adorable Husky behind the ears.

Frostbite lifted his head as Lycan started scratching behind his ears. His ice blue eyes meet hers, and the seemed to say: He's okay! He's not calling you a freak is he? No! So get to know him, who knows where it will take you?. EH smiled, and closed his eyes as the scratching continued.
" Oh," Ella said dumbly.
"Well, they could be calling you worse things than that, don't you think?" Rowan asked. " all I did was shoot videos of my sister's annoying as the last page bird and once I threatened to shoot it for real because it was honking so loud!" he said. Why can't I think of anything else to talk about? wwhy! he screamed in his head. if there was anything that Rowan hated, it was no conversation, or no ability to start one.

( I think this will become really inactive once the battle at the Gathering starts XD)

SacredMadness
October 15th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Frostbite lifted his head as Lycan started scratching behind his ears. His ice blue eyes meet hers, and the seemed to say: He's okay! He's not calling you a freak is he? No! So get to know him, who knows where it will take you?. EH smiled, and closed his eyes as the scratching continued.
" Oh," Ella said dumbly.
"Well, they could be calling you worse things than that, don't you think?" Rowan asked. " all I did was shoot videos of my sister's annoying as the last page bird and once I threatened to shoot it for real because it was honking so loud!" he said. Why can't I think of anything else to talk about? wwhy! he screamed in his head. if there was anything that Rowan hated, it was no conversation, or no ability to start one.

( I think this will become really inactive once the battle at the Gathering starts XD)

(yup) (me has new WindClan kitty!) Lycan shrugged and seemed to understand what Frostbite's eyes were saying. She patted the dog one last time and stood up awkwardly. "So....want to......hang.....out....sometime...." she asked nervously.

Bracken12
October 15th, 2017, 08:32 PM
(yup) (me has new WindClan kitty!) Lycan shrugged and seemed to understand what Frostbite's eyes were saying. She patted the dog one last time and stood up awkwardly. "So....want to......hang.....out....sometime...." she asked nervously.

" Sure! That sounds great!" Rowan smiled widely. " I have a single room because no one wanted to room with Duchess' annoying little brother! And I have a video gaming system if you want.... or we can just.. um.. go to Book End sometime?" HE babbled.
Ella had seen the look Frostbite gave Lycan, and she smiled. " Good jod boy, you did good." She whispered, patting the husky on the head.

( Oh I know it will, and Bracken vs Blizzard? that will be the battle of the century! maybe not but it will be the battle of my century! Yeah, I saw her, sounds fun! )

SacredMadness
October 15th, 2017, 08:42 PM
" Sure! That sounds great!" Rowan smiled widely. " I have a single room because no one wanted to room with Duchess' annoying little brother! And I have a video gaming system if you want.... or we can just.. um.. go to Book End sometime?" HE babbled.
Ella had seen the look Frostbite gave Lycan, and she smiled. " Good jod boy, you did good." She whispered, patting the husky on the head.

( Oh I know it will, and Bracken vs Blizzard? that will be the battle of the century! maybe not but it will be the battle of my century! Yeah, I saw her, sounds fun! )

(*does Snoopy dance*)
Lycan's ears perked up and her tail wagged slightly. "What kind of systems?" She asked eagerly. She loved racing games. (Writers block)

SkyHeart
October 16th, 2017, 11:43 AM
(Is it possible if I could join this? XD)

SacredMadness
November 17th, 2017, 08:36 PM
(*does Snoopy dance*)
Lycan's ears perked up and her tail wagged slightly. "What kind of systems?" She asked eagerly. She loved racing games. (Writers block)
Bump~
(Is it possible if I could join this? XD)
VM, PM, or mention the owner. (I know it's been awhile but I am looking through all the old rps XD)